Über Zoho Campaigns

Zoho Campaigns is a cloud-based email marketing and SMS marketing software from Zoho's suite of applications. This product enables businesses to reach out and engage with their customers by automating the marketing process,...

4,3

216 von 216 Bewertungen
Susang
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

Simplest way to stay connected with all your customers

Zoho Campaigns can easily integrate with other Zoho apps which allows for centralizing all our work. This improves our overall working efficiency

It is very easy to design and schedule email campaigns using Zoho campaigns. The reports are very much extensive which enables us to draw very cool and in-depth insights. Also loading contact lists and segmenting them is pretty awesome and easy.

Honestly, I do not have any dislike for Zoho Campaigns

More features were required

Moosend
Balaji
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

Best option email marketing for small business

Wide verity of options available in the tool and their constant improvement of the product. I can campare the tool which I was using in 2009 and the difference now. There are more in terms of features introduced and look and feel of the platform has been changed a lot. This is one of the best Indian based platform for small and medium business

Continues improvement of the product and more number of features available to manage your email marketing campaigns. the ability to test the dynamic content is one of the good feature they added to the list. Predefined automation flow which sync with CRM toll is one of the great feature.

Sometime, the platform runs slow. It's really pain to manage when it perform very slow. Some of the templates looks good on the platform where as the same have issues. Specifically the compatibility across multiple email platforms need to be improved.

SurveyMonkey

Warum Zoho Campaigns gewählt wurde

We used to face the campaign get block and reason they state as spam. It get hold for some time and we used to connect with support team multiple time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Campaigns

We started used way back in 2007. That time we used to have all the features for free and Zoho is the first option use to chose and also we were using Zoho CRM before we start using the campaigns.
JJ
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 24.7.2020

I feel like I'm a beta tester.

Clunky, slow and an overall terrible user experience.

From a distance, it looks shiny with a ton of functionality. But when you actually start using it, you'll see a myiad of small aesthetics that don't look right (loading bar doesn't extend full width, loading dots are blurred) and the loading times are among the slowest for any software I've ever used.

Now all of those things are OK, because functionality is what matters the most, right?

This would be true if the functionality of the platform actually worked as intended. We've run into issues like:

-Duplicating a workflow gets stuck and never duplicates. The bug required Zoho team to fix it on their side which took 3-5 business days.
-Changing a font color for an HTML email doesn't work. You'll see the updated font color in the HTML code, and in the email preview you will see the font color you want. But when you send the email, the font color is almost always wrong.
-Their simple condition filter in their workflow component didn't work originally. I had to speak to their engineering team twice to show them the problem, and then they fixed it 5 days later.

The list goes on and on. I wish this program just worked and I didn't have to write this review.

The one good thing about this software is that their customer service team is very responsive, and they normally fix the problems. But again, I feel like I'm a beta tester working with them through all of these bugs.

I don't recommend this software to anyone.

Campains has a lot of features out of the box and is a very affordable option for startups looking for an email solution.

This entire platform is riddled with bugs, quirks, and errors that make your job so much harder. When things don't work, you normally assume you're doing it wrong with most software. Not with Zoho Campaigns.

When things don't work, it's most likely broken on their side. 3 months into using this software every day, and we've already reported 3 different instances where their software was not working as intended.

If I was getting this software for free, that would be OK. But since we're paying hundreds of dollars each month to use it, this is not acceptable.

Campaign Monitor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Campaigns

Because campaigns was cheaper and had similar functionality. Plus, we are using Zoho CRM so we wanted the two programs to have a seamless sync.

Die besten Alternativen zu Zoho Campaigns

Prem

Bewertet am 16.10.2022

All in one Marketing platform

Using and managing campaign with zoho family of apps with zapier and make, It makes my work easier and time saving. Once set on automation enjoy new customers and orders.

From creating a campaign to getting your first customer, it has everything for marketing. Creating an email from templates or create your own design with responsive emails. Easy to integrate it with other zoho family apps, Saas and web services. Also capable of integrating with zapier, monday, Make, airtable and more

Email template editing with html format is a bit tough

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Klaviyo und HubSpot CRM
chandan
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Zoho Campaigns excellent support and attractive pricing

My experience with Zoho Campaigns is excellent. Account Manager is helpful solving all my queries. They helped us to set up our account from scratch.

Zoho Campaigns provide excellent support. It is a SaaS based email marketing tool with all automation features. We can create responsive email templates, attractive landing pages, list segmentation and many more. it comes with many integration. We can add calendar option in our mail. It is a excellent for promoting webinar through email.

Analytics is very poor. If they can work on Analytics and bring some advance features, Zoho has the capability to become leader in this segment

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Great value, works well with Zoho Suite

Very positive

Integration with Zoho CRM and part of Zoho One

List management and email customization, email templates

HubSpot Marketing Hub, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp und VBOUT

We got as part of Zoho Ome

Part of Zoho One, value for money, integration
Tyag
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Zoho campaigns for email marketing

Improving our donation collection based on appeals. We have only used campaigns a few times but can see a remarkable improvement in the communications with our donors.

Zoho campaigns has good analytics of the click rates and provides a visual analysis of clicks by the relative location of the Link in the email.

For some campaigns this can indeed be useful as one may do AB testing to see if click rates improve based on position or based on content, helping in creating compelling campaigns.

The content development for email templates is very basic in Zoho campaigns.

Email template upload of html is possible and so that saves the day and still makes it worthwhile but the inbuilt template maker leaves a lot wanting in terms of visual design, but can need used for very basic campaigns set up.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Campaigns

Part of a suite of Zoho products we already use. Integrates well with Zoho CRM where all our contacts are stored.
Rahul
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Marketing activities made simple by Zoho

An amazing solution to handle email & sms marketing acatuvities. Very cost effective, they have very gold customer support based on different time zone.

Soho campaign is a very good product to manage both email and SMS campaigns.

Cost-effective
User friendly
Spam controlled
Feature loaded

To be honest there is price list made me bit confused, took time to understand.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Campaigns

Cost and features and support
Kiran
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.10.2022

A Simple to use Campaign tool

Zoho campaigns have assisted our team with email automation. The tool perfectly syncs with the CRM, and we can easily schedule campaigns and get insightful reports.

Client assistance is a drag. They take two to three days to devise a possible solution for our occasional challenges. More features could get added.

Jessica
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

Just what I needed

Email marketing is hard for me! Zoho campaigns has made it so easy and it's very reasonably priced.

There's a lot to learn. I could have asked for help but I'm stubborn :)

Derek
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

A power tool... when it's working properly

Overall, the experience has been good, but it's taken a lot of work to get to this point. Admittedly, we may be stretching the system a bit more than the average user, but we're not doing anything groundbreaking. I've had to (through testing and trial-and-error) get everything working myself because often times the first-tier of support doesn't understand the software that well. Second-tier support has almost always been extremely helpful, but you're usually stuck waiting a couple days to hear back from them.

We're using workflows in Campaigns to send automated messages based on customer data, and have created quite the intricate web of workflows over the last year. While it's taken some trial-and-error to get things where we want, we have a 12-week long program that runs without any user input, allowing us to focus on elements of the program that DO require our attention. One of the main reasons we went with Zoho Campaigns (and CRM) was the monthly cost compared to other options.

There are occasional times when the workflows fail to run properly, and this causes me MAJOR headaches. For example, I have a weekly workflow that starts on Tuesday morning with an email, then sends another email on Friday, and finishes with a move to the "next week" workflow the following Tuesday. If the system hiccups and "misses" the window for that Friday email, the user sits in the workflow until NEXT Friday, and does not move on to the next week as they should. As a result, I've had to build failsafes into my workflows that allow me to manually force folks into our out of weeks (ugh!).

Sadhan

Bewertet am 25.11.2020

Best ever software used for Email Campaigns

Yes I am using since late 2017 and day by day they are improving their features. Their customer support is amazing. I never seen such amazing support provide by any other company.

There is whole bunch of features they have placed for email marketing campaigns, we used templates where advanced design with call to action segment added, we just putted our information and created our campaign.

There is integration method works very smoothly

As such I haven't discovered, but yes they can add more IT & Web Services related templates, so user will easily pickup their desired design in that particular field.

Nathan

Bewertet am 23.5.2018

Affordable Email Marketing Tool

If you do decide to go with Zoho, be sure to check out the other Zoho Applications! They work very well together and can really enhance workflow!

The cost of the various Zoho applications is very low allowing you to get the features you need and save on the fluff you don't need. Beyond just the pricing, we have found Zoho Campaigns to be a great way to market to our email list. The analytics are great as well!

If you are looking for all the bells and whistles, you might choose a tool that has more features than you need at the moment expecting that you might need them later. This is one case in which it might make sense to go with a different option. Additionally, some of our team mentioned that the User Interface is not as appealing as other email marketing tools.

Maria

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

Zoho Campaigns lets us be closer to our target Clients!

campaigns are ewasy to manage with Zoho, there are email templates and easily guided with forms too.

Zoho allows us to manage our campaigns easily. Making lead forms and it also have robust marketing tools. It integrates with may softwares.

Zoho offers a wide range of features for a cost. Its offer is not quite flexible. The customer service is quite disappointing as compared to other CRM and marketing softwares where the customer service is an edge for them.

Kyle

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Overall, we are happy with the program compared to franconnect.

We are able to customize our campaigns to do exactly what we want. Automated emails is essential drawing interest for our different franchise brands.

My role isn't creating the campaigns but I know sometimes there are errors that wrong emails get sent out. May be user error on our admin.

Abigail
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

Free Email and Social Campaign Software.

I've had Zoho for years but never used any other the other tools except the CRM and Zoho Social. While looking for a free email marketing software I remembered Zoho and decided to check if they supported email marketing.

Zoho campaign dashboard and UI is a bit complicated compared to other Softwares, however, once I got over the unfamiliar dashboard design, it was easy to navigate around.

Rather than creating an email campaign, I created a social campaign. Which was easy and straightforward. I linked my Zoho campaign to twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. The social campaign feature doesn't seem special at first glance but it is.

One feature which stood out was that under Social campaign, you can create a post campaign or a page campaign. I still don't understand the difference between a post campaign and creating/scheduling posts normally on Zoho Social but what impressed me was the page campaign feature.

A page campaign is a sort of email campaign added as a tab on your facebook page called "My Social Promotion" Most of the templates were unattractive but I preferred building my own template or using their blank/basic template and customizing it to my taste.

While I'm not awed by the email campaign function as it functions almost the same as Benchmark email, I am very impressed with the social campaign.

Unlike most email marketing software Zoho paid plan is cheap. Even better, Zoho campaign provides value for your money through the social campaign feature. Its' slike a 2-for 1 deal.
Easy to use... Once you get used to the UI

Some of the campaign templates are rather unattractive, However, they make up for this by providing basic /blank templates for users to customize.

Ashish

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Cheap, Simple and Fast!!

Zoho campaign brings a plan to coordinate with customers and setting up our newsletter efficiently.
We have increase our interaction with users/customers effectively and engage them by sending mailers on daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Zoho Campaign is the simplest and very cheap product in market.

We have used their services for our initial campaign time and still using it.

We can simple automate email marketing with the help of this campaign.

Pre-designed templates, Subscriber management and very easy to manager whole portfolio under one platform.

Domain name verification is little bit lengthy process and took almost 48 hours to do so - again it is depend on your hosting provider.

Domain verification is painful thing and not getting proper support from zoho while doing.

Ankit
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

Zoho mail is such an amazing product, breaking every boundaries. Zoho Campaigns is totally...

I use bulk email service extensively. I have used and tested numberous tools now.
Zoho Campaigns is something I wont recommend to anyone.

Spam rate is so high. It takes manual review for sending any bulk email. They take over a week sometime to approve.
And User Interface is still old age.

Competitors like mailchimp are so sky apart now. Only good thing about this is that it gives free 2k subscribers and paid plans are cheap as well.

Zoho mails on the other hand from the same company are breaking every boundary. They compete with gmail and yet they stand strong.
They need a lot of work.

Pricing is cheap and gives 2k subsribers for free every month.

User Interface is not very good. Other competitors are sky apart.
Spam rate is soo high.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

Works great but you may outgrow it

pleased but concerned we are outgrowing it

Easy to use, lot of tools available, customer service rocks

not a lot of customization so you are limited in some aspects

Nicole

Bewertet am 22.12.2017

Been using Zoho for about 2 years - recent update is great

Zoho offers a lot of stuff and they realize that when you just start out you don't need all of it and you don't have a lot of money to spend. I love the freemium options they have and the opportunities to add more. Zoho Campaigns gets the job done for me. I had been frustrated with a few things in the interface, but the new update made it a lot more user-friendly.

In the past, it has been disjointed from the main CRM. I haven't had time to test everything with this new update but it looks like they are finally giving it the attention it has needed for a long time.

Rita
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 21.6.2021

A good product

It's easy to use and has nice features - like the possibility to retarget the unopened emails for example.

It's not possible for an email to enter the same automation twice.

William
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 31.12.2018

Promotions or highlighted information by email

You have multiple options to create campaigns. It gives you the facility to integrate it with other applications easily. It has a good catalog of templates for easy to add content.

I have been using this software for years and I like the line of other brand applications and they have really improved a lot. It needs to add options to clean the database in an easier way.

Madalina
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

Very useful

Ability to sync contacts; ability to schedule sales campaigns.

Can be expensive, compared to other softwares.

DARSHAN
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

zoho campaign is quite great solution for email marketing

overall nice performance

this is really fast and nice for email marketing.
It really helps in boosting up your sale because it helps to create your emails efficiently and easily.
It even helps to monitor the campaign performance which is really important for any campaign that is live.

not cost effective as found it to be costlier though the campaign's are great enough.
many more features should be added further.

Alberto Jose

Bewertet am 21.1.2018

A very useful platform

Is a very dynamic tool, the ability to integrate it into CRM makes it a very useful tool to maintain control over your marketing data base, in addition to having a very useful support

Offers a great marketing experience, is a great tool to integrate marketing campaigns through emails or social media in addition to being integrated into CRM, which makes it a very useful and dynamic platform that offers great control over the results of your marketing campaigns

It can present some difficulties to create the design of a campaign in addition to some updates require a little more training to get to better understand the tool

216 Bewertungen