Grammarly Business Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Grammarly Business

Grammarly Business ist ein webbasiertes Kommunikationsmanagement- und Kuratierungssystem für schriftliche Inhalte, das Unternehmen in allen Branchen dabei unterstützt, ihre schriftliche Kommunikation zu verbessern. Die Plattform...

4,6

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Smartes Tool für bessere Texte

Insgesamt hat mir das Tool sehr geholfen, die Qualität meiner Texte deutlich zu verbessern. Auch im kostenfreien Modus funktioniert das Tools sehr gut.

Das Plugin funktioniert überall dort wo ich meine Texte schreibe und liefert immer gute Hinweise zur Korrektur.

Bislang läuft es nicht bei Word, allerdings bei Google Docs. Die Qualität der Hinweise und der Korrekturvorschläge ist sehr gut.

Salim
Salim
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Grammarly good tools for students & business owners

Grammarly is a great tool for students & business owners. It makes writing more effective and faster and ensures that all your grammar is correct. The app has helped me improve my writing skills by leaps and bounds. I would recommend Grammarly to any business owner out there

Grammarly is a great tool for me editing and writing content. It can help me find mistakes in my writing and make sure that my writing words are accurate. It can also be helpful at work, where it can help me find errors in the work I am doing

Grammarly plagiarism checker is not correctly detecting plagiarism. Only the English Language is supported. It can be challenge researchers and writers who need to use the tool to check for copied work. Grammarly plagiarism checker can help ensure that work is original, but it is not perfect

Hi Salim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback on our plagiarism checker.

Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing; however, we know support for other languages would be helpful, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have specific examples of where Grammarly's plagiarism checker didn't meet your expectations compared to others when using it on documents written in English. We're always keen to improve!

Beantwortet am 11.9.2022
Prince
Prince

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Grammarly Business is a great platform that improves your professional communication.

It is helping us solve business problems relating to written communication and content creation. It does improve our communication quality in a professional way.

I like that it enhances the quality, accuracy and effectiveness of our business communications.

It does sometimes offer suggestions that are not in align with my writing intend but overall, it works great.

ProWritingAid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business

We choose Grammarly Business because of its capabilities in improving our professional communication.

Hi Prince,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We especially love hearing that you are finding value in Grammarly Business!

We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product.

If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time.

Beantwortet am 22.6.2023

Die besten Alternativen zu Grammarly Business

Richard
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

it offers way more than spellcheck - some will love that, others will tolerate

Grammerly is one of those rare applications that seem to simply get it right. It offers a limited specific set of services and performs them all exceptionally well. I can even say that on several occasions I've had reason to contact their customer service and it was exemplary every time. It seemed like a team of highly skilled and highly motivated folks working together to make a great product. They listened, responded and acted at a level rarely seen in the software industry.

I like it's ease of use - a single click on a suggested correction will execute it. I like most grammatical suggestions, although I'm confidfent enough in my wrting skill that i can ignore grammar suggestions when I think they serve only to skim nuance from my sentences. I like that some grammatical usages and dictionary entries can be customized for the company, while others can be stored by individual user. And I really like the Productivty Summary that arrives in my Inbox every Monday morning - it is a fun and engaging piece of analysis and the measures it relays actually do matter..

Because it works seamlessly with every application I use, and it doesn't force me to write in a voice that's not my own, I find little to complain about with Grammerly. My "usage" scores often seem low but there are a certain set of constructs that are simply part of my style; they don't offend anyone I care about, their meaning is clear and therefore I reject the notion that they're not grammatical. This is what consisently lowers my usage score. I shall praise grammerly with faint damnation when I suggest that the one area I would really like to see improved is the analytics. It would be great for users to be able to access much more detail about their usage and productivty over extended periods of time, and compares these to other employees within the company and to the universe outside.

Karolis
Karolis
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

Faulty integration with Microsoft tolls

I will not use this application any more because it is limited only to English language and not always I agree with style suggestions. Also, integration with other tools is not working correctly.

Well, I liked the hype and how it should help me. In theory this tool should be nice but does not provide actual value. The integration with Microsoft tools is nice since I use them daily.

The most annoying thing with Grammarly is that it broke my Microsoft Word and Outlook application after integration. Some function just stopped working which were important to me. So, I needed to uninstall the plugins. But without integration, Grammarly is useless because I will not copy paste my text to other windows. I need real time help because speed is important to me. Also, I did not notice any added value more than Microsoft spell checker gives.

Hi Karolis,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along.

Also, we're sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them.

Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team?

If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example, too, so we can have a team member take a closer look.

We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution.

Beantwortet am 6.6.2022
Vishal
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 24.2.2024

Good to Use, But have some bugs related to Local Dialect.

Its automatically detect the grammarly mistakes and words spellings too.

It doesn't auto correct words and sentence sometimes.

Roumen
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.3.2024

Grammarly us a great tool to assist you in writing

Overall i see it as important tool for people that write content. Even native english speakers can benefit from the capabilities

Integrated tool for spelling, gramnar and punctuation. It also has AI writing capability but i started using this recently. So cant comment on it much at the moment.

I think it needs more tutorials on how to optmize the use of the AI.
I am not sure if the same methodologues work as for ChatGPT.

Ja'Keya
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 28.4.2024

THE BEST APP

What we like most about Grammerly Business is it's ability to help us formulate our thoughts better on paper and get my point across in a more professional way to our clients. It's proofreading and revision process helps to ensure there are no mistakes when sending proposals and contracts.

The only thing about this app is it can be hard to set up and sync to other different apps

Latha
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 27.4.2024

My experience with Grammerly

I have now become very fluent with English after started using Grammarly Business. It helps to create valuable impact about ourselves with consumers and other categories of personnel.

I use almost all the features of Grammarly Business and i find them very useful. So I won't say any feature as least useful.

Sam
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

Excellent grammer checking tool

I love Grammarly Business for its spell checks and grammar correction.

I have faced minimum problems while using it.

Renata
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

Grammarly Business

I like the alert the app provides when is misspelling

It takes a little bit of time to find mistakes.

Rober
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

Perfect tool for grammar and plagiarism check

Grammarly did huge turn of events. At the point when I began, I was utilizing it as a web application to really look at my text. Yet, I began utilizing it with the expansion. However, i didn't utilize the opinion or crowd improvement. For my restricted use cases, the default setting was all that anyone could need. An astounding device and enthusiastically suggested

It is simple and exceptionally easy to really take a look at a record for Grammatical improvement , spelling and editing . I love the manner in which it revises blunders on grouping with snap of mouse

At $25+ per individual, each month, it appears to be expensive for the to some degree insignificant advantage it gives - It isn't full verification: I have most certainly discovered it committing an undeniable error in fairly complex setting circumstances - Does not incorporate on each stage, so there are times where I might want to depend on Grammarly to twofold really look at my work, however it doesn't work on that specific site

ProWritingAid und Sapling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business

Grammarly is the best of all these products but Grammarly have only bad thing that it took a lot of money for one person and that is make the situation unfairly for individual person.

Hi Rober,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We've shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing with our team.

It seems from your review you might be interested in an individual subscription rather than a Grammarly Business subscription which requires a minimum of three users. If this is the case, please feel free to reach out to our support team via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. A team member will be happy to assist you with any billing needs.

We also wanted to let you know that we're currently working on a new Grammarly product offering, which will integrate with a wide range of supported desktop applications and websites. If you're interested in trying it out, please also let our support team know, so they can let you know the next steps.

Beantwortet am 8.10.2021
Md Mahbub
Md Mahbub
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.11.2021

One of my daily driver for content writing, its amazing!

Overall, Grammarly Business is a very good software for content writing. It provides a variety of features to help with grammar and spelling mistakes. It also offers some great insights into the way people actually write on the internet. I have been using Grammarly Business for over a year now and I am really satisfied with the performance of the software.

I liked the Grammarly app because it has a lot of features that help me with my grammar and spelling. It is very helpful when I am writing papers for school or doing any type of writing.

It also helps me check my spelling mistakes and offers feedback on how to improve the quality of my work by providing suggestions for better word choices, sentence structure, punctuation, etc.

Grammarly is a cloud-based grammar checker and proofreader that helps you write in proper English. The main downside of Grammarly is that it requires an internet connection to work, which can be inconvenient for some people. Integration with MS Office tools always didn't work properly for me, besides it took more time for checking plagiarism comparing other tools.

Vincent
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

Grammarly Business Review

Look, we've all been there; late nights and early mornings. Human error is extremely common especially when you are tired and rushing to get something sent out. Grammarly has been a godsend and overjoyed that I decide to make the switch from a competitor. Grammarly keeps all my correspondences are grammatically correct, which in turn is a reflection of me and my business to all third parties.

Grammarly has been a game-changer for me. Despite the very few cons I will be listing below, I am extremely glad that I decided to sign up with Grammarly. I have used several notably spellcheck, and word proofing applications that are out on the market, and this is by far the best one. I like to consider myself a power user with the number of emails, memos, and documents that I send out on daily basis. This software has saved me from sending those embarrassing messages or documents with silly grammatical errors. It helps maintain that level of professionalism with regard to your typed correspondence, especially when you're trying to get it out fast.

This is more of a general statement than anything, but depending upon the level of usage, it could be a little on the expensive side. I wish it did work on the rare instance that I am working offline from an internet connection.

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, and we'll be sure to share this with our team.

We can see how an option to use Grammarly offline could be helpful to our users. However, Grammarly is a cloud-based software and cannot be used offline. You need a stable internet connection in order to access the powerful algorithms that Grammarly uses to analyze your text. These algorithms can't be stored on any single device it's simply too much data but this approach is what allows Grammarly to offer writing checks that are far superior to those of computer-based word processors.

Beantwortet am 4.2.2022
Lady Marie

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Elevate Your Business Communication with Grammarly Business Software: The Ultimate Writing...

My experience with Grammarly Business has been overwhelmingly positive. It has helped to ensure consistent and professional communication across our team, and I would highly recommend it to any business looking to improve their written communication.

I absolutely love Grammarly! It has been incredibly helpful in improving my writing. The software is incredibly user friendly and easy to use. I like that it does a great job of suggesting corrections for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. Additionally, it provides useful explanations for why certain changes should be made which helps me learn more about grammar and writing in general. Overall, I am very pleased with Grammarly and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their writing!

One of the things I least liked about this Grammarly software was that it can be overwhelming to use for those who are not familiar with grammar and editing. There are a lot of different options and settings, which can be intimidating for beginners. Additionally, some of the more advanced features may not be necessary for someone who is just starting out with grammar and editing. Overall, I think Grammarly is a useful tool for those who are experienced with grammar and editing, but it may be a bit too much for someone just getting started.

Hi Lady Marie,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

We love hearing how Grammarly helps with your learning and that you find our features useful. It's comments like these that keep us improving our product.

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Best Regards,

Beantwortet am 9.3.2023
Emem
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Bewertet am 14.8.2023

Improving Communication and Writing Skills.

Grammarly provides a thorough and user-friendly experience that aids users in identifying and fixing grammar and spelling mistakes while improving the overall caliber of their work.

Grammarly helps me write better and communicate more effectively by recommending better word choices and pointing out mistakes as they happen. Its criticism is really beneficial for polishing my writing and assuring its accuracy and clarity.

Despite offering a wide variety of tools, some of the more sophisticated ones, such as the plagiarism checker and the advanced style and tone suggestions, are only accessible to paid customers. The free version continues to provide helpful grammar and spelling corrections, but a premium subscription is required to use all of Grammarly's features.

Hi Emem,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us.

We've also noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked.

Beantwortet am 17.8.2023
dishant
dishant

Bewertet am 14.4.2019

Improved my writings

I write many articles on technology. Being a non-native English speaker, I found it sometimes confusing to write some English phrases. Grammarly had helped a lot in this area. It corrects me every time whenever I commit any mistake while writing.

By using Grammarly, I have created many great piece of content which are appreciated by a lot of people including the clients.

I love Grammarly. The best thing about Grammarly is that it can easily find any mistakes in your writing related to Grammar, tense, etc. It is undoubtedly the best and the most reliable writing assistant available in the market.

Writing an error-free and impactful English content is very important if you're writing a business content. Generating perfect material for your potential customers is essential.

The plagiarism detector of the Grammarly is very powerful and can detect plagiarism very successfully than other free or paid plagiarism detectors in the market.

Grammarly can even suggest a word or combination of words make your writing more compelling and impactful.

You can easily install the Grammarly plugin in your browser and use it while writing anything in your browser. It is compatible with most of the browsers like chrome, Mozilla, etc.

You can download the Grammarly app in your PC also and use it to write in other apps.

It is available to download as a plugin in MS office. You can configure it with the MS office and make it stronger and impactful to generate quality content.

You can even save your piece of writings in the Grammarly and directly edit there without the use of any app.

Sometimes, Grammarly also suggests edits were wrong actually. I have experienced many times that my original text is correct and the edits recommended by the Grammarly makes no sense.

Furthermore, I would like to suggest that people improve your algo to detecting the mistakes related to punctuations.

Sandesh
Sandesh
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

Perfect Proofreader

I am thrilled by the extended flexibility with Grammarly business and would admire its work most of the times. Sometimes, Grammarly detects the mistakes which never got revealed to my eyes even after seeing or revising for around 10 times. It is so wonderful and I highly recommend (By personal experience) to use this software if you are a beginner!

What do I say! How much should I appreciate! This Grammarly software has been my companion. And guess what? I am writing this review with the help of Grammarly assistant, right below. It keeps me on track while I keep on writing with all thoughts running in my mind, arranging them in place.

I have been blogging from the past 6 months but I have been using the Grammarly Software from the past 2 years to write emails to my professors (as it needs good grammatical English) and to my recruiters. From writing my simple emails to creating a blog, Grammarly has stood with me. Even writing a simple text to my beloved ones makes a lot easier for them in reading my text. Without it, I would never have produced good words or frame my sentences under fine-tuned grammar.

Grammarly (Business/Paid) Software helps me to identify wrong English word usage in my writing, wrong punctuations, incorrect spelling and incorrect tense forms. When I visit Grammarly editor while I am still writing, I can write in real-time along with this proofreader evaluating the quality of my paragraphs. It helps a lot to keep up with the words in a standard way. It helps beginners to keep in track of their word mistakes, saving time in re-reading or revising the whole (5000+ words, probably) document again. It suggests new words, gives the best word suggestions and keeps my words as grammatical as possible.

I love this Grammarly (Business) software the most because of all these stated facts.

I like the least about Grammarly Business is that the free version has not benefit at all to a beginner who has just started his/her career in writing review, blog or website. One should have a firm and well-stitched grammatical knowledge to manage his/her writing with the free software.

Marc
Marc

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Power Prose to you!

Overall it's about the simplest software ever. The learn curing is literally zero. You can turn it on now and be using it in 2 minutes. It's so straightforward and easy to use with a great user interface.

Super easy to use. It's a simple chrome extension. Log in once, associate email address/MS or G Docs account and you are business.

When ripping off loads of emails all day long, let alone writing blog posts, proposals, etc. the software does a great job of helping you avoid 99 percent of the mistakes one makes. It's great for catching those tricky english words that you may have misused.

Great spell checker/grammar checker - natch.

If you fat-finger something or, like me, sometimes are thinking about multiple things at once, distractions that rear their head(s) it's easy to make a mistake but that is NEVER a good look. Grammarly ensures that doesn't happen.

When you upgrade to the business version or even the pro you get a lot more functionality which is great especially if you get a case of verbal diahrrea. Your writing gets much more concise.

The downside (if you can call it that) is you may spend a bit of time making corrections and cleaning up emails initially.

I especially like that the free version is really robust and can give you a great sense of what the software can do. And it's free forever if you should NOT choose to upgrade.

The software is definitely hyphen-happy (LOL).
In the pro/business version this is less of an issue as the software will help you re-write your prose. I like that it "suggests" edits and you can choose to click and accept or click and ignore.

• Branche: Programmentwicklung

Bewertet am 20.2.2022

Grammarly business: really is aptly named

Grammarly is the first and foremost choice of a commercial position hand, or a businessman or a Ph.D. pupil doing thesis jottings, a tract of a review, or simply a person who wants to impress others with his jottings no way he can out!!!. A Fantastic hassle I've with. As I'm not an original speaker of English, but rather know its basics, it will not trouble me concerning any issues and proposes me the correct thing on the schedule. is number one to non. I'll happily recommend it to as multitudinous loved bones as I can. My in general Grammarly Business experience has been fabulous. I can compose unafraid of making a verbal or spelling boob. It helps me record as hard dupe web journals, web-grounded media posts, and dispatches directly from my program, just as a way I compose or alter archives.is a veritably good software for content jotting. It provides a variety of features to help with alphabet and spelling miscalculations. It also offers some great perceptivity into the way people write on the internet. I've been using this app for over 8 months now and I'm really satisfied with the performance of the software.

1)I like the rich library of words that Grammarly has. It has stylish judgment confirmation,
editing, double-valve reverse selection, and suggestion features. The easy-to-maintain document format is also veritably helpful.
2)has a sublime point to be at the keyboard in utmost mobile operating systems. So, whenever someone writes a commodity,
Grammarly has direct access to the jottings in real-time and it can get you the most possible suitable answer to your jotting.
3)Just Introductory proofreading. However, also go with the free interpretation, If you do not have anything different. Better than Microsoft Editor.

1)There's nothing as similar as we love the product.
The only thing is they can add many further features similar as paraphrasing and shortening textbooks, it would be a beast.
2)Too Precious when compared to that you can get Microsoft Editor with Microsoft 365. Plus, Word Tune is better.
3)Can’t be used with numerous languages-The free interpretation of Grammarly is veritably limited- Occasionally,
it doesn't remove the pronounced error indeed when you have corrected it-Can’t be a relief for a mortal proofreader

JoVanka
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.4.2022

Grammarly Business Review

Overall I am very pleased with Grammarly Business edition, as I said It is used daily by me and those who I work with.

The price is fair and the functionality is wonderful. I would and have suggested to many that they use the program to assist with writing.

Grammarly is a totally beneficial program for any business or writer. It is accurate for corrections syntax and spelling. It enables sentence formation and spelling correction in order that our documents are error-free.

It works well with most browsers between PC and Mac users. I was also impressed with the auto suggest function and most importantly to me the proper setting of syntax.

The Premium plan does have any features that I I do not use regularly. It does have many beneficial capabilities that we use each day. When I run my documents through the premium version, Grammarly it constantly provides some extra tips that enhance my writings.

It is moderately priced.

At times the program will attempt to correct names and certain words that are intended to be constructed within that manner.

At times, errors or word choices are highlighted and I even though they provide options for corrections, they do not fit the sentence. Which forces me into making my own correction, or ignoring it.

I'm not sure if the suggestions are AI created ( I am sure they are) , but many times these suggestions change the intended meaning of the sentence.

Hi JoVanka,

We appreciate you raising your concern about how Grammarly treats name suggestions. We know we can improve in this area, and we'd love to look into your experience further. Please feel free to provide the names that were offered incorrect suggestions via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so we can have our team address them.

In the meantime, please note that you can also add names to your personal dictionary, and our writing assistant will no longer flag them. Here's how to do that: https://gram.ly/cbbHWbj.

Beantwortet am 6.4.2022
MD Abu
MD Abu
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Grammarly is providing me the best typing assistance

Overall, I am loving to use this software. It can be used as an extension in a browser & as software on PC or Smartphones. So, It helps me all the time whenever I am writting. So far, I am satisfied with this service. I am still writing these reviews with the help of this tool & it is correcting many of my mistakes.

Grammarly has been a game-changer for me. I need to type documents of 400-1500 daily on average. Grammarly is helping me to avoid silly mistakes during typing, make my writtings more perfect & also save my valuable time during rechecking. We have been providing Grammarly access to our professors & lecturer in order to give them a competitive advantage.

Most of the features are the best. It contains multiple features like grammar check, autocorrect, spelling & punctuation check, Plagiarism checking, etc. It is a good performer in all of the features but best at none except spelling checking.

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us!

We'd love to hear more about how we can improve the features you mentioned! Please feel free to provide us with more information via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can improve your user experience.

Beantwortet am 15.5.2022
Iqra

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

About Gramarly Bussiness

I am using this software for the last 7 months. With Grammarly, we can write anything with much greater assurance. Thanks to it, I've been able to check my spelling, prevent plagiarism, and avoid blunders. It is simple to use, has many functions, and has an excellent user interface.

"Overall Experience is great, It helps me in doing my assignment with Grammar checks. Because it helps me with my grammar and spelling, I adore this app. Although there are many alternatives, Grammarly is the best."
"I have enjoyed using Grammarly, and I am happy to report that it has assisted me in raising both my academic standing and my writing abilities."
"Because it helps me with my grammar and spelling, I adore this app. Although there are many alternatives, Grammarly is the best."
"The another thing I like is Plagiarism check which makes me enable to do uniqueness in my academic writings"

"Can produce obnoxious autocorrect on names and other problematic regions, which is frequently frustrating when performing my academic work."
"When I had to write in languages other than English, it bothered me to disable it often because it made my writing look so messy."
"When there are grammatical errors, it rarely fails to catch them, and when there are sentence structure problems, it does not offer a more effective way to phrase the sentences."

Hello Iqra,

We love hearing that you find our plagiarism checker useful.

Also, we apologize that Grammarly's autocorrect is acting up sometimes. Please do not hesitate to share examples with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team can investigate these issues.

Furthermore, Grammarly currently suggests rewriting some hard-to-read sentences for additional clarity. Even though we cannot offer the option to rewrite all of these sentences, we are constantly working on improving this feature. You can learn more about our clarity suggestions here: https://gram.ly/3lKL0pz

If you believe Grammarly didn't catch a mistake in your text, please submit examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D

Additionally, if Grammarly checks non-English text, you can deactivate it on websites where you normally type in any other language but English. If this option works for you, please check out this article: https://gram.ly/3ERyhKr

We hope this helps!

Beantwortet am 27.6.2022
Diane
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Five stars!

My overall experience was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't imagine working without Grammarly Business. If you want to work faster and better, you've found the right product.
There are some relatively minor faults, but Grammarly Business is one of the few companies that I feel actually values and listens to my feedback. I am hopeful that the issues will be addressed or eliminated.

Grammarly Business has no shortage of pros!
I've benefited most from the grammar check and thesaurus.
The spellcheck, punctuation check, suggestions, snippets, and dictionary are just as important and impactful. The AI is great altogether and really makes a difference, suggestions are made as you type. The amount of time I have saved using this software is incredible.
I was surprised by the customizable style guide, it's such a neat feature! There are a lot of tools for teamwork included and the software Integrates with just about everything we use.
In general you can expect high quality and functionality from Grammarly Business.

I disliked the cost. While I am happy with the quality of software I receive for the price, that doesn't make it hurt my wallet any less.
At times an error mark is not removed even after the error is corrected, however this doesn't happen often.
I also disliked the loss of speed when editing large documents.

ProWritingAid

Zuvor genutzte Software

Jasper

Hi Diane,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We strive to give our users a great experience, and it's our users' feedback that allows us to continuously evolve.

We've shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing.

We're sorry to hear that some things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them.

We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution.

Beantwortet am 1.8.2022
Kirsten
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 13.8.2022

I love using Grammarly Business

I'm very happy with Grammarly, and can't really say anything bad about the product. I've always enjoyed using it and can't complain! 😁

I used Grammarly frequently back in 2017 for college. It helped so much then and it's better software now. It's super is useful in that it detects the tone, like casual, formal, professional, etc. I think the feature is very useful when it comes to talking to customers/ clients.

The tone detection has been the most impactful, but the free version provides so much at no cost which is great! I can't complain about it.

I do not have much to say about what I don't like about this software. I think the company is always adapting and trying new approaches for their product.

When I did have Grammarly back in 2017 I paid for a full year and it didn't seem much different from free. Today, the free version has a lot of features that paid did not have back in 2017. I'm grateful for the free version, but since the free version has a lot of features I need, I do not see the value in the paid version.

Hi Kirsten,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

We love hearing how Grammarly helps with your writing and that you find our tone detector useful. It's comments like these that keep us improving our product.

Currently, you are using the free version of Grammarly, which gives you access to critical grammar and spelling suggestions, our tone detector, and the correctness and clarity writing dimensions in the Grammarly Editor. You can also review your writing statistics and track your progress through our weekly progress report emails.

If you want to ensure that your professional writing is always ready to send, consider Grammarly Premium. You'll access stellar tools like clarity rewrites to make sure you're communicating efficiently, and tone suggestions to align your words with your intentions.

To see our complete feature list, please visit https://www.grammarly.com/plans.

Beantwortet am 18.8.2022