IT Glue Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über IT Glue

IT Glue ist eine cloudbasierte IT-Dokumentationslösung, die sich an kleine Unternehmen in verschiedenen Branchen richtet. Zu den Funktionen gehören Checklisten, Beziehungszuordnung, Runbooks, Dokumentenautomatisierung, Ressourcenn...

Nutzerbewertungen zu IT Glue durchsuchen

242 von 242 Bewertungen
Chad
Chad

Essential business tool

It does what we need, we are able to keep our documentation processes standardized across our clients and our internal systems.

Nothing I outright dislike; it does what we need.

Malith

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Why should you pick IT Glue over anything else? Is it worth it?

Apart from the significant pros I have mentioned above, we recently started using IT Glue check lists to eliminate the requirement of painfully maintaining documents especially when we are doing new users/leavers or other work that requires sustaining a checklist.

I like how it integrates with almost all of the other systems used by MSPs across the globe, bringing all information into a single space for easy visibility and management.I like how it lets you link flexible assets with each other. For example, if you add an application to ITGlue, you can connect all related documents and configuration items to that specific application. So, when someone looks at it, at a glance they get a picture of what else is linked with it without scratching their head or wasting time to figure out related items.Also, I like how it lets control access to certain information. You can decide who has access to certain information. This is an essential feature in the MSP space when security is a major concern because not everybody needs access to everything.

I would like to see an improved version of Datto SaaS integration rather than just displaying a summary of the SaaS backups on the landing page for each client.

Joel
Joel

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

Overall disappointed

It is regrettable that there is so little competition in this area. Because of this the product is expensive and the service poor. If there were more options we likely would have gone with a different solution. Hopefully there will be other players in the game by the time our agreement is up. Overall, we are disappointed in the value of this product.

The main feature of the product is document storage and it does this well. For storing configurations about your client's technology, expiries and passwords, I do give it high marks. The permissions are very granular so you are able to allow many users (and even clients) appropriate access. Whatever information you have for your client, there is a spot to store it. The offer a lot of integrations with RMMs, PSAs and other IT vendors.

The granular permissions come at the cost of a learning curve in understanding how the permissions work. IT Glue tries to incorporate a lot of functionality to make it a more useful and all-in-one tool, but much of the functionality is just not good. For example, you can create checklists that can be reused on different sites but it is very basic. We use Process St for checklists and couldn't imagine moving to such an inferior product for a bit of convenience. The password manager is about where other mainstream password managers were 10 years ago. We were embarrassed to offer it to our clients. The website is not aesthetically pleasing and the app has only limited functionality. I have found the customer support to be terrible.

Die besten Alternativen zu IT Glue

SolarWinds Service Desk

ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Ivy

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Powerful without having to retool how you work

Overall very happy with ITGlue after years of using other solutions and fighting them it is nice to have something that works well without having to beat it up.

Being able to document on-the-fly with as much or as little detail as available in the moment is the best aspect. Other solutions will yell if you dont give them enough detail on an object when you create it. ITGlue gives you the freedom to document as much or as little as you want, and the ability to organize in a way that makes sense without just leaving you in an unstructured environment.

Mobile app definitely needs improvement. It's better to just log into the web interface on your phone than it is to use the mobile app.

Victor

Centralized Documentation Solution

My overall experience with itglue is that it is the best Documentation tool in the market.

ITGlue has been our tool for years. I like that There are very little limitation and documentation is easier than ever.

The 2 things that I do not like are the mobile app and that there is no desktop solution for uploading files etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

LastPass

Gründe für den Wechsel zu IT Glue

The other tools could not touch ITGlues documentation tools.
Dale

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

All In One IT Management Tool Kit

Use this product 100's of times per day. If information isn't in IT Glue, we add it.

Best feature is ability to compartmentalize items per client yet be able to quickly and easily pull them up.

Haven't been able to find a diffinitave negative at this time.

Jamie
Jamie
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

A great platform for all your documentation needs

IT Glue has been fundamental to improving our documentation within our IT environment, it allows us to standardise our documentation and makes it easy with integrations to provide automated documentation that our service desk can use

Sometimes can be slow to add features as I've seen previously but when features are added a lot of thought has generally been placed in them

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

ITGlue Review

I like that there are lots of integrations.

I don't have anything that I don't like about ITGlue.

Donnie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

User Tech Review

Keeps, Serial numbers, and Mac addresses of all your devices that you have deployed.
That is has special features like, equipment password keeper, and one time pass code to view those passwords

I have not found anything that i have not liked yet

Henry
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

Helpful and Increase Organzation

Managing the IT documents for a small business has been incredibly helpful

Still learning how to use everyday, but customer service has been awesome!

Mike

look elsewhere

It started off pretty good, but after 2 years there have no real feature improvements and I have had 8 account reps.

The integration with ConnectWise Manage was nice.

There is not a way to import passwords in to a subfolder, so if you are importing personal passwords they have to go in the root of a folder and then you have to move them. Moving them is problematic because IT Glue times out if you try to move more than 40 at once.

Andy

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

Kaseya's IT Glue - using it since 2018

Overall I've been very happy with IT Glue. I was concerned when Kaseya acquired it late in 2018, after I'd only had it for less than 3 months. But it was fine. One really cool feature I learned much later: when another MSP using IT Glue loses a client to us, or we to them, we use a feature called GlueConnect to have/give access to that client's data. We then create our own internal entry and keep the records we want (or all). Oh yeah, and IT Glue's integration with Autotask PSA automatically creates an organization when we create a new account in the PSA. That's handier than you'd think. No more getting in the field and realizing nobody in the team has created the org in IT Glue yet, leaving you to note passwords in your phone til later!

It's feature packed, has lots of integrations, is secure, useful mobile app I use A LOT, the MyGlue add on is great for our clients to essentially have a secure "IT binder" that both of us update and we can share step by step instructions for various processes through the documentation section. There's a lot of features we're not using and I feel I'm barely scratching the surface of what I can do.

Since signing up for the KaseyaOne interface, the mobile app, on Android anyway, is a little bit more painful to log into. It prompts to login with KaseyaOne. If I do so it will open a browser for credentials, then open the web version of IT Glue on my phone, which is clunky on my small screen, cutting off fields in the password section I use most. I have to remember to X out of that KaseyaOne prompt, then click "not now" on the sign in page, which takes me to the original sign in interface of the app where I can use fingerprint or face detection. This boils down to a couple of quick taps before using the app. It's just something I find a little annoying that can be fine tuned by the company.

Aaron

Bewertet am 22.5.2023

Useful tool needing minor fixes

IT Glue allows us to save our clients' passwords, SOP, and site information. Because of it, the console is an essential tool in our product lineup. When a user forgets a password, when we need an admin password, or looking up procedures for specific problems, IT Glue is the first place we look.

The most valuable part of ITGlue is its intended function. It stores passwords, documents, and other mission-critical information. Their competitors' products are similar. However, some of them have been suffering from security compromises.

There are a couple of things that have hindered my experience:-The quick search text input does not clear when switching between different searches (specifically from password quicksearch to organization quick search).- Searching in the documents only searches the documents in the current folder instead of the content in all the folders. Because of this, my company does not use the folder feature.- Password quick search results menu needs improved user feedback. When clicking the copy field button, there is no pop-up like when using the usual console. It leaves the user unsure whether the button worked.- The copy button takes a while to apply the copied field to the clipboard. I have experienced the copy failed message much more than I would like using this product.

Aaron

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

The Glue that holds the team together :)

We have managed to combine a central area with clear documentation and asset and password access. Before we were busy fools hunting for information and saving information in lots of different ways. IT Glue has streamlined this providing ease of use and consistency for our day to day operations and helped to support clients quicker and more efficiently.

IT Glue is a breeze to implement. The most beneficial aspect of the product is the integrations by far. Being able to sync information and map key aspects of data to both devices and contacts is key for the day to day success of our support. Before using the product technicians would spend too much time on tickets hunting for information. Now all the information they could possibly need is at their fingertips. It really is the Glue that ties these portals together.

The fact that documents do not have versioning. Users of the documents if edited have no way to roll back a document or see what attributes have ben changed and by which user.

Bewertet am 16.6.2023

IT Glue is the master domain of documentation

IT glue is the master domain for our documentation and helps with onboarding new technicians quickly and easily. Before IT Glue we used OneNote and it was very cumbersome and not secure. This is a much better solution!

The only thing I can think of is the outages sometimes with no access to the cloud. Need an offline version

Jeremey

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Documentation system with tons of integrations

Overall we are super happy with the product. Now that we have a better idea of the best way to use it, we can get our team onboard, and everyone will be happy and able to work more efficiently.

We made an intentional push at the end of 2022 to make ITGlue the one truth in our organization. By doing this, we created a naming standard for documents and configurations which is making searching a breeze for our team. We also are using more of the built in integrations which is really helping automate some of the documentation that we need to create

It seems like Kaseya is really just starting to put some more love into ITGlue, so some of the integrations have some challenges and their documentation does not really tell you much on how it all works.

Logan

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Excellent product and it continues to grow!

We have been using all the parts of IT Glue that we can and love it.

The Documentation and keeping track of password including MFA tokens is great.

The fact that we cannot have it run on a server inhouse to protect the data.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu IT Glue

Better product

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Game changer

IT Glue has completely changed how we document clients' business environments, the information is easily searchable and at our fingertips so much quicker than previous solutions that we used. Before we'd have to search spreadsheets, notes within a CRM program, or manually review documents (guides, photos, etc.) for updates.

I haven't encountered any negative aspects of the solution. When issues do arise, support is quick to help or make sure that our suggestion is passed on to the development team.

Randy

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

Easy Use

Over this product is a game changer with the kind of data that we have to track and keep up with.

Software is easy to get around in and find things as long as you take the time to set things up correctly that works for you

Some times the searches are a little slow, but not all the time.

Brayden

Bewertet am 22.5.2023

IT Glue - Putting the IT in "It Just Works!"

Phenomenal. The search feature among folders may sound harsh, but that is truly the ONLY gripe I have had with IT Glue. I never heard of it before I started using it, but now I don't think I will be able to work anywhere else without it. It is that important to my daily workflow.

The encrypted password storage and the features of this storage are impeccable. Truly couldn't ask for a more efficient and easier-to-user tool that makes my organization's work processes significantly easier to manage. The search functions among tenants and passwords make using this tool necessary, rather than "just another option amongst all the other password storage software."

I've mentioned it previously in my review, but I will mention it again here. Searching Documents by their name/title - specifically if those documents are within folders for organizational use - is next to impossible. Since the search function is so key to the ease and efficiencies we have found by using this product, the fact that folders complicate this feature has forced us to remove any and all folders. Why spend time paging through folders trying to remember what categorical property we assigned it, when we can use the search bar and narrow the options down to 10 or less options?

Nathan
Nathan

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

ITGlue has transformed our ability to accurately document our clients' IT infrastructure.

The ability to tag different items and configurations within ITGlue allows us to document all of the impacted components in an IT system. For example, we can document the virtualization environment for a client by tagging the physical hypervisors, the virtualization license, the VMs that are hosted on the hypervisors, the credentials used to access the hypervisors and the virtualization environment, etc. This has greatly reduced the time needed to support our clients. I also like the integrations with ConnectWise and Kaseya.

There isn't much that I can say about ITGlue that is negative. I would like the ability to export a runbook for a client into PDF. I know they are working on this feature but it isn't available yet.

Steve
Steve

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Documentation is Essential

Overall, we've been happy with IT Glue. The service desk use it daily, and it's a product I'd recommend to startup IT companies who need a documentation solution in place.

Being able to segment customers' documentation of assets has been extremely useful for all departments within the company. It's helped with our productivity and customer satisfaction to retain the information when/ if requested quickly.

The ability to sync customer products or the ability to pull them from agreements via 3rd party PSA's doesn't seem to be there. We had to manually create a checklist of what they have and don't have from our stack, but it's not manageable as we continue to grow.

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Great Product Overall

I love everything from the big features like being able to integrate other products with APIs from simple buttons that help me work quickly and efficiently.

Exporting data and runbooks include archived data and I'd prefer it not sometimes. Would be nice if there was an option, unless there is and I missed it.The search isn't as good as it used to be. I've searched for things within an organzation before and it says no results, yet I can manually go find it.

Jessy

ITG is great!

overall everything is great!

It's easy for us to keep track of important information from our customers and be transparent with them with the help of MyGlue

I'ts not easy for engineers on site to take notes. It takes time for them to have to build out the documents. They're still using onenote for this purpose so we are missing a lot of information

Eric

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

ITG For The Win!

I use this daily and would not be able to efficiently work without it, I am very pleased with the ease of use and support.

Centralizing info, intuitive interface, customized structure, seamless collaboration, integrations – all in one place. Streamlined workflow, boosted productivity, enhanced data security.

Initial setup effort, especially data migration. However, the long-term benefits overshadowed the challenge.

242 Bewertungen