Namely Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Namely

Namely bietet eine cloudbasierte Lösung für Unternehmen, die sich ein einziges, umfassendes System zur Verwaltung ihres Humankapitals wünschen. Namely hilft mittelständischen Unternehmen bei der Verwaltung der Compliance und der...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Namely durchsuchen

435 von 435 Bewertungen
Sanskriti
Sanskriti
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.10.2020

Namely keeps us connected and focused at work.

Namely has helped us to manage the workforce, employee retention, understand data and insights within our organization, and keeping us connected in a single package, and we are able to benchmark our productivity, accountability, and credibility in terms of HR. We are able to set time cards, clock-in features at work, as a result, we are able to get optimum results. Managing time-off requests, sick leave(vacation) for employees has been a lot easier, and also the reporting and analytic feature of Namely has helped to keep track of every record at work. Overall, Namely has helped our organization in managing the workforce, employee engagement along with payroll, benefits, and talent management.

Namely is simply a great platform for HR, Payroll, and benefits management within the organizational framework, as it helps to create better workplaces with varying functionality to adapt in small to mid-size businesses and comply with different regulations at work.

No particular downsides of the software. Sometimes, I got a problem syncing employee's data to Namely. The API call is not worth handled by the application and keeps me disconnected. Hope this would be solved in the next update.

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Namely helps you manage your workforce, keep employees engaged, and build a better workplace.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 7.8.2020

Great HRIS and Payroll system with many customizable features

I and a Namely advocate, I was instrumental in recommending and seeting them up for my business. I just think their customer service format changes frequently and it is confusing sometimes to keep up with their preferred communication etiquette.

We have a ver detailed and multi step performance review process, Namely allowe dus to build the ratings and concepts for our processes. The abilit ti assign multiplie review writers, the steps of approval and the reminders are all key in our operations.

Our account contacts and the way we communicate has changed at least 3 times in the past year. Sometimes i feel like there is a push to work with customer service only in their prefered way, if you send an e-mail instead of a case or if you mark something urgent that they don't think is urgent.

BambooHR

Warum Namely gewählt wurde

The goal for a more detailed performance management builts in our HRIS.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Namely

the communication during the sales and demo process and their willingness to customize and work to enhance feautures based on our request.

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you find our platform to be super customizable, especially when it comes to performance reviews.

As for customer support, we truly apologize for your experience. We are confident that our new Pod Service Model and the Namely Help Community will enhance clients' overall experiences going forward.

Emily
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

Adequate product for the price

I personally would not partner with Namely in the future, but it worked well enough for the 1 year+ that we had it.

We decided to go with Namely because it worked well with Germany, and we are an international company. It is unfortunately very difficult to find a product that works well in both Germany and US, since Germany is not a 1st tier country (like Spain, France, England). Germany also has very specific compliance and protocols in place. This was a number 1 feature to us, as well as the price point.

Namely also had relatively simple reporting, we were always able to get what we needed.

Performance reviews were quite bad (from both an administrative and user standpoint), no ability to plan compensation within the system, difficult to set up work flows and difficult customer service (not able to just chat with someone, needed to email and create a ticket and wait for a response), organization chart was not set up well, work flows were not as simple as they could have been (ie a workflow for managers to be involved when someone was onboarded - had to be entirely manual).

Bob und Personio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Namely

Namely was better for the German side of our business

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you feel Namely wasn't the right solution for your company and apologize for your negative experience. We will be sure to relay your feedback and suggestions to our Product team.

Beantwortet am 17.10.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu Namely

Melissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.8.2020

Happy with HRIS

Namely is a good system. It has helped us to make our candidate and employee experience easier and more efficient. We are looking forward to adding the benefits system to replace our current system to really give our employees a central place to go for all of their needs.

We really like the onboarding tool for our new hires. There are definitely benefits to this system to streamline your process. For the most part, Namely provides an easy to use platform for our new hires to upload and provide their information. I really like the option of the e-signature which allows us to send out documents to individuals or company wide to be signed. Those documents are then available on the employees profile. We like the analytics which allow us to look at a variety of data points about our employees. We are preparing to add Namely benefits to our package and are hopeful that this will allow us to increase our employee experience satisfaction.

We did not have a great experience with implementation and felt that we were not prepared for our go live. Our original Customer Support person struggled with many of our questions and concerns and we were left to figure a good number of work arounds on our own. We are hopeful that the new system for getting help support will be better for us. We are frequently looking for ways to work around the limitations of the Namely software. The Namely community of users has been helpful to our company.

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Namely has enhanced your onboarding process and overall employee experience.

As for implementation, we truly apologize for your experience. We have made several improvements recently, such as introducing Data Migration Services, to ensure that our clients' implementations go smoothly and properly prepare them to go live.

As for customer support, we are confident that our new Pod Service Model will enhance clients' overall experiences and are happy to hear that you have found the Namely Help Community to be helpful.

Darlene

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Namely Product Review

My overall experience has been very positive. They have an updated customer service center that provides you with related articles to your question which is very helpful. The customer service reps are usually pretty timely and are always very nice and polite.

What I like most is the ease of use for our employees. It is a very intuitive system to use and an employee's profile, performance management, PTO and onboarding tasks are visible to them.

What I like least about this software is that we have brought up questions, multiple times, about performance management system generated responses that do not make sense and they have never been fixed. You will receive an email that says "your approval required" even though the text below it says the review is incomplete.

BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Namely

Flexibility with the performance management piece, ease of use.

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you find our platform easy to use. We are also excited to hear that you have enjoyed working with our new Pod Service Model, as it has been designed to enhance clients' overall experiences.

Beantwortet am 2.4.2021
Leslie

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

Namely HRIS

Excellent

I love the viewability of the site for our staff.

Back end functionality and learning. Lots of e-learning but we have admin users who need to be able to have a walk through while they are on their machine to understand. Namely does however, do a good job of having plenty of YouTube videos that show you the walk through.

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and have been releasing more intuitive training courses to make you and your HR team's e-learning experience as seamless as possible.

Beantwortet am 28.7.2020
Rachel
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

Very helpful!

The Namely team has been incredibly helpful from day 1. They took ample time to walk our team through the entire process and trained us up. They anticipated our needs and questions all along the way.

With Namely, we have been able to make all of our HR files secure and digital.

I love everything about Namely. My only wish is that they integrated with a larger list of other softwares.

TriNet Zenefits und BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Namely

Namely was easier to use and more user-friendly. Their customer support is top-notch!

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our user-friendly platform has enabled your company to go digital. Additionally, we are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed working with our Pod Service Team, as it was designed to provide our clients with top-notch support.

Beantwortet am 5.5.2021
Cristin
  • Branche: Militär

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Namely Review

Amazing. Timely. Professional. Helpful. Friendly.

HRIS system is easy to manage and understand. Our employees like the feed. Love the customer service - they are super helpful and friendly. Love eSig.

I don't like Namely Time. I wish it was more straightforward to use. I also wish that Namely had a background check integration providers. I wish there was a built in ATS system.

Rippling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Namely

Ultimately because of your customer support system. It gives me confidence to use your product.

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our customer support team helps give you confidence when using Namely. As for your pain points, we will be be sure to relay them to our Product team.

Beantwortet am 9.10.2020
Josh
Josh
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Overpriced and seemed to be running out of investment $'s

Really poor by the end. They didn't seem to care about their products stagnation in development or lack of support. They primarily were concerned to hold us to our contract and get their $.

Was very easy to use from an interface standpoint and they had some good built in community options

This was a highly innovative product when we began using it but 4 years in the product never innovated and their support completely fell apart. Their pricing was dramatically higher than the rest of the market for a product that was behind competitors

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you feel Namely wasn't the right solution for your company and apologize for your negative experience. As for customer support, we are confident that the combination of our expert Pod Service Teams and the Namely Help Community will continue to enhance clients' overall experiences.

Another one of our top priorities is to enhance our platform constantly for our clients. Over the past few years, we have made numerous updates to our platform and are looking forward to all of the enhancements coming up on our product roadmap.

Beantwortet am 17.10.2022
Tilly
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

I Recommend Namely

I really enjoyed the platform, my overall experience was a positive 10/10!

Namely is easy to navigate, can easily be accessed anywhere, and in my experience, has a small amount of website issues. It's a hub you utilize daily when employed with a company, and a platform you can still access after you've switched jobs. It was very helpful when filing 2022 taxes even though my new company doesn't utilize Namely.

The only feature I remember having issues with was not being able to go back and edit PTO time after the scheduled PTO time period had passed. For example, if i had requested 8 hours of PTO but only took 6, I was unable to edit the next day. My manager would have to completely delete the request, and i'd have to create a new one.

Amber

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Needs more work

I have only been using Namely since the end of May 2019. I am hoping that as time goes on it will become easier to navigate, but at this time I am not enjoying the move.

I like the idea of only having to use 1 program to manage employee timekeeping, payroll and benefits.

This program has not been an easy transition nor has it been easy learn. One of my biggest issues with Namely is the process of inputting new hires. They call it Onboarding, and the new hire has to have an email or you have to setup one for them. Once you have completed the onboarding process then you have to go through many different screens to finish the setup, and then wait for the system to catch up and generate an employee ID so they can start clocking in/out on the time clock. I have found that if I do this in the morning, the employee ID is not issued until end of day. The old program I used I could setup the new hire in 10 minutes and have them clocking in and out right away. Clocking in/out for team members has been a struggle too because it does take a lot of time and if you have more than one person attempting to clock in/out for their shift, someone is always late or ends up with a missed punch because of all the "ok"'s they have to hit. If they miss the last "ok" it does not record their punch.

Toni
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Namely Software

I love the ability to have all of my onboarding forms in one place. Employees are able to electronically sign and eases the onboarding process.

The feature that I like the least is the benefits process. The last two years I have had problems with registering new employees with the insurance and it seems like I end up doing the registration myself so the employees can get their insurance.

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Namely has been able to offer you onboarding features that best fit your company.

Beantwortet am 23.2.2021
Elizabeth

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

A Great Company that is Always Improving

We love the onboarding system, it makes everything very easy and automated! We also really appreciate the way Namely takes feedback and acts upon it. They release new features and products every quarter and the releases really are what the customers are looking for. The company is always looking to improve and grow which we really value.

We have had difficulty with the Namely Time feature, it gets confusing for employees and sometimes there are issues with information syncing between the two systems.

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to continue enhancing our platform and your overall client experience.

Beantwortet am 9.10.2020
Ralitsa
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Overall review

Namely is easy to navigate for the admins and our employees. The social aspect that everybody can share on the dashboard is great. Payroll service is also very satisfactory. Customer service improved from an year ago. We have received fast and helpful responses to our inquiries. Benefits management in the system is also intuitive. We had smooth last Open Enrollment.

One of the features that I wish to improve is the Namely Time reporting. Majority of our employees are hourly so when we are looking for reporting on the hours worked the reports are not robust and involves lots of time cleaning to get to the information you need. PTO tracking for hourly and salary and reporting it could be better and less confusing.
Another feature I wish to improve is the Namely Benefits as a broker. We had signed up previously but then ended up with another broker as many errors occurred in our benefits management and lack of commutation with our broker. File feed management during open enrollment could improved also.

TriNet Zenefits

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that both you and your employees find Namely's platform user-friendlyespecially with payroll services.

Beantwortet am 23.2.2021
Susan
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Namely Allowed HR to Scale

Streamlining all of our onboarding and reviewing.

Namely is used as our HRIS and payroll system. I has an onboarding module that was incredibly helpful in digitizing our entire onboarding system and allowing all the info to flow into HRIS and payroll. The EE review feature has also streamlined our review process

The implementation required heavy lifting to present our data into a Namely prescribed spreadsheets. I wished there were better mapping that would have required more on Namely's part. (2) some of the place holding features that exist in payroll are not available on the HRIS side. Ex: if I want to view deductions for many EEs I can go the deduction location and click through and easily view one EEs info after another. If I want to do the same within HRIS I cannot. So there are many, many clicks required to accomplish the same task.

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Namely has streamlined your HR processes, like onboarding and performance reviews.

As for implementation, we truly apologize for your experience. In 2019, we recognized that gathering required data was a huge lift and burden for some of our clients, so we introduced Data Services as a solution. Clients who utilize Data Services work directly with a Namely consultant to pull the necessary data from their current system. The Namely consultant then works to ensure the data is formatted properly for import, giving our clients more time to focus on other pieces of implementation and providing them with a more seamless experience.

As for the place holding features on the HRIS side, we will relay your feedback to our Product team. Thank you!

Beantwortet am 2.9.2020
Mary Beth

Bewertet am 24.7.2020

Namely HR Software

Our staff is very pleased with Namely - it saves them time completing performance appraisals. Plus they have their information at their fingertips and can quickly make a change of address right there instead of sending an email to all who needs to know.

The software is extremely easy to use. It reminds me most of Facebook. Pretty user-friendly.

We have a lot of "special circumstances". Some are harder than others to incorporate into this software. We have workarounds for most of them and we have changed some of our procedures to fit within the Namely parameters.

ADP Workforce Now

Warum Namely gewählt wurde

Ease of use

Ease of use

Antwort von Namely

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that your employees enjoy using our platform.

Beantwortet am 28.7.2020
Kassidy

Bewertet am 13.10.2016

Transition from Zenefits to Namely, couldn't be happier!

We transferred HRIS from Zenefits to Namely and we couldn't be happier. From the beginning, the implementation managers were concise, responsive and thorough in setting expectations, providing a clear roadmap and answering all questions. Our Account Manager has exceeded all expectations with his detailed knowledge of all of Namely's products, acute attention to detail, responsiveness and awesome personality.

Namely's product fits our company of 84 (we were 54 when we made the transition). Their on-boarding feature is so customizable and user friendly, we were able to consolidate our on-boarding process and automate a lot of moving pieces. We have launched performance reviews and employee engagement surveys using the performance tools and are big fans of the process and capabilities. Namely's performance tool has the capability of pulling established goals into each performance review which makes it extremely easy to track performance and goal attainment.

The reporting feature is awesome because we can go in and run any type of report we need to where as in Zenefits, not all of the data was readily available to run a self report, it was funneled through the account manager.

We use a variety of Namely's products but we are most impressed with the level of communication Namely provides. From our Account Manager to Namely's Product team, the communication is constant. It is obvious the internal communication within Namely is very positive and fluent - our Account Manager asks for feedback on features and it is clear the feedback is relayed to the Product and Eng teams.

Overall, we made the right decision to transition and are extremely happy with this service/product.

Colleen
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 26.10.2016

Namely makes it easy for our people to do the right things and smile about it

We found Namely after scouring the market for a solution that was simple, connected, available 24/7, and offered one attractive place for us to do People work the way we want to do it. We found Namely and have been pleasantly surprised at every stage. First, we added the HR solution. We jumped at the chance to try the Onboarding and eSignature features. We have just decided to implement Payroll and Benefits.

We love the Namely team! They are by far the most responsive and helpful people we work with. The online HELP tool means we get answers quickly.

Features get updated regularly and Namely really listens to we users when we ask for new features / changes to the software.

I love Backstage Pass where I can connect with other Namely users and get tips.

We use Namely for so many thing that used to require separate and manual solutions (org charts, employee photos, performance reviews, multi-tiered goals, news feed, calendar, etc.).

There is a bit of a learning curve for employees who expect things to be complex and cumbersome based on past experience with ADP and other vendors. When they see how simple Namely is, they are shocked. It's fun to see their lightbulb moments and hear "that's all I had to do?".

;-)

One stop solution. Web-based. Simple and clean design.

Wish we had a little more control over naming some of the tabs and folders.

Shane

Bewertet am 31.10.2016

Namely: The light weight Champion in a heavy weight market

From the beginning, Namely has been fast, easy, yet very powerful. This platform looks and feels like social media sites, but in the background (or under the hood) is very powerful technology that allows both employers and employees simplify their work life. For the employer there are very powerful reporting and communication tools. The benefit management, on boarding, and performance reviews are a breeze. Throw in payroll and you have an unstoppable platform that knocks out the competition. The employee enjoys the ease of being up to date with company announcements. The calendar is excellent and allows managers to make sure coverage is where it is needed at the click of the mouse. Namely eliminates all the headaches of paperwork with their benefit management and benefit partners. Namely's customer service is light-years ahead of the competition. If you haven't done it yet DEMO Namely. Your life will be changed forever!

I love all the integration between their HR and Payroll platforms. Namely is truly a one stop shop when it comes to an all around HR/Payroll platform.

It's hard to say anything negative about the platform. It was up and running and ready to go from the start. The customer service has been excellent. There have been mostly positive experiences so far.

Lynn
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 17.3.2018

Good product, horrendous implementation

*Great way to integrate an HRIS system and payroll on one platform.
*Simple and easy interface for users. Very similar to Facebook in design and functionality.
*Lots of great workflows to utilize to eliminate pen and paper documents.
*Namely did fully refund us our money after our implementation was handled very poorly.

Phew, my boss and I had problems with our Namely implementation from the beginning. It seems that the company was undergoing a lot of turnover and restructuring during our implementation, and we felt it. There would be weeks when we would hear no communication from our lead implementation specialist. My boss thought he had quit or had been let go and had to write a strongly worded email before we got a response back. Our Namely benefits specialist then made an error with an algorithm she was using to calculate benefits costs during our open enrollment in November. If hadn't caught the error, our company would have lost thousands of dollars. We have had numerous issues with payroll since open enrollment and have cycled through several specialists since. Last week, my boss and I decided we have had enough and are moving to another HRIS system.

Lisa
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

Great for small companies

Overall, I like Namely. It makes processes easier and their customer service is fantastic.

The ease of use is what I love most about Namely. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Being user friendly makes it easy for me as the admin but more importantly it makes it easy for my employees to navigate.

There is still a lot of room to grow. There are a several functions that I was used to on other (larger name brand) software that Namely doesn't have yet. A major one for me was not having pass enrollment. But they have since updated that and now offer a passive enrollment, which is a relief! I know they are working on a load of new functions and I look forward to seeing what they are.

Beantwortet am 4.11.2020
Caleb
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

An HRIS that Everyone likes to Use

Overall, it's a great HRIS, and a great company. Namely is constantly updating the system and releasing new features. The support team is top notch and is always happy to help in anyway they can. Namely may be missing some features or some may need to be updated, but the interfaces and the support plus the fact that they are dedicated to releasing features that are requested really make it a top HRIS system.

Easy to use for Employees, Managers, and Admins. The interfaces are elegant, clean, and very intuitive. The ability to automate tasks or delegate tasks that used to be a burden has freed up time for Managers and HR admins. Having everything all in one creates an easy experience for our employees. The ability to use the Open API allowed us to automate our employee data flow out to different parts of the company and keep our systems all in sync.

Missing some features you might get from an older HRIS, Payroll, or Benefit system. While the time feature allows a lot of customization, it can be burdensome to use and navigate.

Trish
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 30.11.2016

Reviewing Namely for HRIS, benefits admin & payroll processing

We love Namely for our HR, benefit and payroll administration. And our employees enjoy the social feed area as well. The site is flexible, easy to use and we get wonderful support from our Namely team!

I mostly love being able to have HR, benefits and payroll information all in one spot! Of course Namely is not the only program which can handle these processes, but I do find Namely very flexible and capable of handling all our needs.

We may be unique, but we do value anonymity in our review process. I do wish the review program settings could be set at the company level so that all managers could initiate the process in the same manner. without my needing to ensure it is handled in the same way each time. I've communicated our need and I'm sure Namely is assessing to see if this is something other companies could use as well.

Tiffany
Tiffany
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 2.7.2019

Solid HRIS for small companies

In addition to the software, we use their brokerage and LOVE Namely Benefits. They've made the transition so much easier and are basically an extension of my one-person HR team.

Clean, easy-to-use interface. Payroll is easy and efficient. The set-up is easy for employees to use - I've never been asked where things are or for a password reset since starting with Namely. ;) Customizable. Continuously improving and working to support their clients (i.e., they actually listen to feedback!)

Re-hires are a little wonky. Reporting meets my needs, but similar to other features, Namely isn't as comprehensive as some of the old-time HRIS systems (like ADP). But there's so many benefits/pros, it's easy to overlook any challenges.

Amanda

Bewertet am 7.12.2016

Great product with variable implementation and customer support

I work for a nonprofit organization with more than 60 employees in over 20 states (we're a remote workforce), and we began using Namely after leaving a different software in the summer of 2016. I struggled to decide between a three and four-star review. For now, I'm going with a three, but I reserve the right to revise upward or downward in future weeks and months.

Our sales and introductory phase with Namely was excellent. We learned a lot about the product and Namely's offerings, and, obviously, our organization was sold. As I've seen noted in some other reviews, there were problems with our implementation. Our payroll was set up incorrectly, even though Namely had payroll registers to model on, and that error resulted in the underpayment of taxes. To Namely's credit, they put a lot of work in to correct the issue and file amendments, but it was disappointing that poor implementation resulted in something like that. We've also had spotty responsiveness and support, but that has improved as the kinks have gotten worked out (which is somewhat backward to what you, as a customer, might want).

Outside of the implementation and responsiveness, we love the platform. I love that we have so much control over payroll (that wasn't the case with other software), and the HRIS side of things is much more sleek, streamlined, and easy to understand.

In summary, I would say our relationship and experience is improving over time, but there's still some damaged trust and suspiciousness after the rocky implementation.

Customizable; modern; streamlined

Ad hoc (sometimes it feels like new features or functionality is tacked on); inconsistent (sometimes, the product doesn't work as described)

435 Bewertungen