Greenhouse Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Greenhouse

Greenhouse ist ein Bewerber-Trackingsystem und eine Rekrutierungslösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, geeignete Kandidaten zu finden, Interviews durchzuführen und ihren Rekrutierungsprozess zu optimieren. Greenhouse bietet...

4,2

Katrin
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

Gute Basis, hat noch Luft nach oben was Usability angeht

Ziemlich umfangreich und kann sicher noch viel mehr als ich gesehen habe als Hiring manager

Am besten gefällt mir die kollaborativen Ansätze zum gemeinsamen Ausfüllen von Bewertungen vor/nach der Gespräche

Manchmal kommt man durcheinander wo man welche Notiz mit Tag gelassen hat, weil es einen Funnel gibt und eine gesamte Liste

Avni
Avni

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

Solid ATS

Overall, I've had a positive experience with Greenhouse. I like that you can schedule interviews in it as it connects to google calendar or outlook. The customization of scorecards is a huge plus so you can make sure interviewers are testing on accurate material. I love also how greenhouse sends automatic reminders to interviewers to submit their scorecard. This eliminates unnecessary emails from me. If your a small company, I think your really benefit from Greenhouse.

Greenhouse is an easy ATS to use. It's easy to create job reqs, job posts, and you can customize your evaluation form aka scorecard. When we initially got Greenhouse, we set up training sessions with interview teams on how to use the platform. Majority of the feedback we received from our interviews teams was that it was extremely easy to use. I also loved how greenhouse has tutorials so we were able to leverage that as well. Customer support has been wonderful, anytime we've had an issue, we can easily connect and chat to a customer service agent. I also love the share jobs to social media feature where you can connect your linkedin through greenhouse and share jobs that your company has.

The metrics can be improved on. I wish there were more metrics on how many people in the company share the most jobs to their social network. Also, sometimes customizing reports can be a bit difficult. There has been some instances where it took some time for a report to pop up.

Sandra
Sandra
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 15.7.2022

Best ATS

It's one of the ATS that I have ever used. I have used it in two previous roles, so when I joined the new organization, I recommended we use GH. I was happy when it was approved!! It makes things easier walking people through the entire recruitment cycle.

I like all of the processes you can build when managing different job requisitions. It's easy to schedule for both the recruiter and the candidate.

Analytics but it's probably because I'm not using it to its fullest potential.

Lever

I have used it before.

Die besten Alternativen zu Greenhouse

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

Phenomenal features, easy to use - but extremely high priced, not great support/export

Helpful to map out a recruitment journey in one place. But can be done with more control of your data in many other HR tools.

Intuitive features and easy to process between steps
Helps to ensure consistency between interviews, plans, and third party integrations for staff intake and hiring.
Easy to post jobs and link multiple job posts to the same position internally (newer posts get more applications, but don't need a new job inside the portal)
Allows for constant hiring, and deep analytics on use of HR teams time and performance
- Really not a fit for small or midsize firms, you can tell its great for the enterprise

- Support is great initially, then is not as helpful after execution (contract lock in)
- Pricing is annual, and very high
- Hard to justify the ROI for convenience on HR team
- Pricing is completely based on size of the company (meaning how much you can afford) vs. the use of the platform or feature set
- Prohibitive annual, upfront, and renewal terms
- Company tried to renew automatically within contract notification periods, without confirmation/touching base previously, and expected higher contract terms without discussion or proposal
- Exporting data is non-functional. Only left with Resumes and not full details, notes, or other data your team may have created (Keep that in mind when spending time analyzing candidates and for legal/compliance)
- Really consider how your team will use this, and if it is either a time saver or money maker for recruiting.

Chances are, it's not - but it is convenient in one place. But once you're in it - very hard to leave and difficult to offboard.

Susan
Susan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

Greenhouse & Go

We love Greenhouse. We are able to bid on larger contracts knowing that we will be able to ramp up and source new hires very quickly. We are very happy to have a ready pool of well qualified candidates in GH, ready to go. As a workflow tool, we can monitor and improve our own performance and track our success. We have transparency among users so we don't drop the ball on hot candidates. Very happy!

We found Greenhouse very easy to implement. As all small companies, we wear many hats and had to work our implementation plan around our other responsibilities. It was very easy to knock out a few items on our task list every day while keeping all the balls in the air.
I've also found Greenhouse to be user friendly for my colleagues who are less focused on recruiting, but still need to jump in from time to time.

The "search" options are good but could be a little more robust....seems like the default settings slow us down a bit. When I want to search through "All Candidates", I have a few resets to do in order to get the whole database.

Pierre
Pierre
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 9.11.2017

Greenhouse turned out to be a great tool for a fast growing company like ours

faster recruitment cycle, better internal communication with all stakeholders involved in the Talent Acquisition process.
it is probably one of the factors that made Yerra Solutions a recipient of the 2017 "Great Place to Work" Award

The implementation turned out to be easy and straight forward, with great customer support along the way...
Creating new job openings is simple, with many items easy to customize to our specific process. Creating new candidate profiles is straight forward with the integrated CV parsing. Generally speaking, navigating through the system is smooth and dummy-proof.
Greenhouse helped us reach the next step of our business grow and development, with standard Talent Acquisition processes in all our geographical locations across the globe, while always proposing applicants a professional experience. And just as importantly, it helps us share information and integrate totally the Talent Acquisition functions within the "business" functions, facilitating exchanges with interviewers and hiring managers.

Due to data privacy protection compliance, we cannot provide access to Greenhouse to all our workforce, which limits the capacity of employees to make direct referral

Larby S
Larby S
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

Fraud, bordering on criminal- Don't use Greenhouse.

Don't sign up and don't trust them during the sales process. Review everything because they will bait and switch you - predatory business practices.

Nothing, the experience was dreadful and I highly recommend people to stay away from this company.

We were lied to regarding the billing structure promised to us, which was to be monthly. The rep we dealt with was incredibly short and rude after the fact and even sent us to collections! We would never have signed up for this horrible companies service if our billing was annually paid. We followed up with their team in September of 2020 about the error, and they refused to adjust. Please stay away from this company! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] especially should be ashamed of her conduct. Greenhouse is operating a predatory enterprise. We are using Zoho recruit now, and it's much better, offering more features, monthly billing, and allows for way more job posts.

Zoho Recruit

Warum Greenhouse gewählt wurde

They discontinued it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse

It was a horrible mistake to choose Greenhouse but because they seemed like a better company to align with founded in the US.
Claire
Claire
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

Better every year

I have been suing Greenhouse since 2014 and have loved the new features and usability over the years. It's easy to train new hires and it houses all the information necessary when making a hiring decision.

The organization of Greenhouse is very clear and self-explanatory. I don't have to train interviewers on what to do because the system and notifications are so thorough.
I like the integrations a lot.

The reporting has always been a bit iffy in terms of accuracy.
It is not Greenhouse's decision or fault, but my job posts that push to Indeed and Glassdoor never update. I have to create a new posting and repost in order to have the job refreshed on job boards. Creating a new job distorts reporting.

Madilyn
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

Great Platform for Internal Job Postings and Application Tracking

Greenhouse makes it super easy to track applications and provide feedback when interviewing job candidates. The format for having the job posting in a tab next to the resume and cover letter of the candidate along with a comprehensive scorecard makes interviews consistent and organized.

The internal job posting board our company uses could be organized a little better with more information provided or roles hyperlinked but this is not a dealbreaker for using Greenhouse.

Yuma
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.10.2023

Feature rich ATS with loads of integration options

I think one of the better ATSs in the market for agencies and recruitment teams, tried several. Greenhouse has one of the most mature tech stack in terms of available integrations. Integrates with sourcing tools like Calendly, HackerRank, HeroHunt.ai and DocuSign.

What can be improved is the the automation features, it's quite hard to get an automated outreach flow going for instance.

Justin
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

It was great!

Extremely happy with the ease of use with Greenhouse! Could keep everything organized

For the task management tool I use it for, it's was fantastic. I'd recommend

Blake

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Greenhouse is great for the integrations!

Greenhouse itself is easy to use and fairly intuitive but what really sets it apart are all of the integrations. The developer community seems to prioritize integrating with Greenhouse before any other ATS which makes it a no-brainer if you want to have your ATS be a part of a modern tech stack.

The native reporting isn’t that great. It’s a little clunky to navigate and quickly pull impactful insights.

Caren
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Very useful for attracting the best talent to the organization.

Greenhouse made the interview process easier. Greenhouse also helped us broadcast recruitment advertising across platforms, track and engage with those who expressed interest, and automatically filter CVs to find the top prospects. It also enabled us to store all records and mails, as well as interview procedures and specialist observations.

Greenhouse is incredibly inventive and efficient, with simple access to applicant sites, email correspondence, CV, and interview feedback, all in one location on the cloud. Interviewing candidates is no longer a problem, and it keeps both parties engaged by sending timely emails that ensure no party misses interview time and notifying them if the appointment is rescheduled or canceled. We can use personalized contact for alerts, offer letters, and job descriptions. Greenhouse is simple to use, delivers great reporting, and is reasonably priced. Thanks to Greenhouse's clear user interface and smart functionality, recruiters can easily access all the resources they need to pick the top job candidates. Other fantastic features include sending comments and ratings to superiors through email. My favorite aspect of Greenhouse is its connection to LinkedIn, which allows me to source and address elite people in a formal way.

To get the most out of Greenhouse's characteristics, we need the coordinated efforts and participation of the work team, each according to their specialty, to make the procedures proceed as intended. In certain cases, I lose track of my notes after interviews because I don't submit my draft, thus I lose track of what I said to the candidate. I believe in increased automation.

Brian

Bewertet am 9.12.2016

Pretty Close To A Silver Bullet!

We use Greenhouse as the platform for all recruiting functions globally. Prior to implementing Greenhouse, we had a lot of manual processes in place and the recruiting function as a whole was decentralized. There was no central repository for all recruiting-related information. With Greenhouse, we were able to align the team globally, centralize all functions, automate processes, and create a better hiring experience for managers.

Reporting - In my role, I need to be able to diagnose where the breakdowns are in recruiting, and the system’s many canned reports help me do that. While Greenhouse doesn’t have the ability to let you build custom reports, there are enough reports available that I don’t have to do that. It’s also been very useful for me to get weekly recruitment reports from the system so I can see activity from a high level. All this lets me keep my finger on the pulse of hiring, and report effectively to the business where we are with progress to plan, while at the same time advising on trends I’m seeing and actions we may want to take.

Interview Kits/Scorecards - Another great feature of the system. Getting everyone on the same sheet of music has been invaluable. Once all scorecards are input then the manager can see all of the feedback and make a decision. As I’ve mentioned, centralization is important to us and having all the feedback in one place makes it easy on recruiter and manager alike. And the interview kits are a great way to set everyone up for success because they can be customized so that the whole interview panel takes the same approach, or each interviewer can be tasked with a specific question set. And it’s all so intuitive and easy to use. Several of our senior executives have set the standard for user engagement with Greenhouse!

User experience - This was one very key area for us. We believe that recruiters are partners to managers, and for them to want to engage on that level, we needed a system that was user-friendly. And Greenhouse is definitely user-friendly. We have a high level of engagement here which has helped to further our goal of creating a culture of recruitment here.

Reporting Customization - Although there are many canned reports that cover a variety of areas, I still have to export multiple reports in order to build a report which tells the story I’m trying to tell.

User Access Customization - I understand this is something on their product roadmap. It would be great for them to get more granular in terms of access-level functionality.

Chakkrit
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

Greenhouse Recruitment, a powerful recruiting tool with minor limitations

The problem that Greenhouse is solving for us is by serving as a recruitment platform. All candidates will flow into this system in which the recruiter will screen, move the candidates between stage to be able to track in what stage the candidate is in now, and after the candidate is hired, through integration, the candidate data will be sent to other HRIS systems that the company used. Since we never used other recruitment systems before, we can't say that Greenhouse is the best of its kind.

Greenhouse Recruitment is a simple tool that new recruiters can quickly learn how to use within a couple of days. Greenhouse also provides system-related articles on Greenhouse Community that can be easily pulled up when search on the Google search engine as well. Moreover, Greenhouse creates their knowledge-based article in a way that both informs the access requirements to perform a certain task and the article itself is easy to understand. Greenhouse also can be integrated with other HRIS systems such as Workday as well.

From an end-user perspective, I think that Greenhouse is flawless. However, from an admin perspective, Greenhouse has many flaws. For example, in order to merge candidates, Greenhouse requires the user to have the same access on both jobs that both candidates are in. As a result, our admin team needs to be the one merging the candidates for the recruiter as offer access cannot be given to recruiters for jobs that they are not responsible for just to merge. Moreover, as an admin, it will take some time to learn about the system, and most importantly, the system is limited to customization.

Hannah

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Changed our Recruiting Process!

Overall a game-changer! Keeps all of the candidate information in one place.

Great product! Very intuitive and user-friendly. The implementation team was excellent with helping us set up the product in a way that would be most useful to us. The ease of use is incredible- makes my job easier!

Some issues with the Zoom integration when first rolled out and the customer service team dropped the ball on this one. Seems to be better now.

Lever und Jobvite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse

Best product for the price
Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

The best ATS on the market

Great experience -I've recommended it to at least 3-4 other tech companies and have completed user research studies and given product feedback to help enhance the product experience. Greenhouse really listens to their customers' wants and needs and tries their best to build it into the product roadmap for you, and most times they do.

I've been a greenhouse user across 2 different tech/startup companies and it is the ONLY ATS that I would trust to handle and manage all of our candidate processes. The UI/UX is seamless and easy to use, and the reporting/metrics are very user-friendly for pulling. Greenhouse is the modern recruiter's best tool to keep things organized and flowing nicely, ensuring that no candidate slips through the cracks and by providing visibility to hiring managers and teams.

Greenhouse is a pricey software, so be aware that it is an investment, but one that will help streamline any recruiting process. Greenhouse is constantly updating/changing the interface (usually to improve the experience), so don't be surprised if you log in one day and all the sudden can't find something where it used to be. But their customer service is really good if you do happen to run into any questions/concerns.

Yiorgos
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

The most robust ATS out there

I'm a big fan of Greenhouse - it does it all. It's a recruiter's best friend!

Greenhouse absolutely delivers when it comes to improving and measuring your recruitment process. You can build so much into Greenhouse, particularly as scale your recruitment function.

Given the volume of what you can do with Greenhouse, it can be complicated and as a result, be underused. It will benefit you to have a super user who's mindful of making sure you're leveraging Greenhouse fully.Greenhouse is also expensive and has inconsistent pricing. It's a big investment.

Breezy, Lever und SmartRecruiters
Tara

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

Avid Greenhouse User at Two Companies

At my first company, I implemented Greenhouse and that was a very seamless process. Our Rep was extremely informative and helpful. He was always there to answer any questions we had. I moved to another company as of last year and we also use Greenhouse here which made the transition very seamless. Both companies remain happy with the product.

The reporting & metrics feature could be improved for ease of use and more metrics pulled.

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Greenhouse Fangirl

It's been great for us at our startup. Integrates nicely with other job boards, easy-to-manage pipeline, and robust job reports.

Very user-friendly and Greenhouse is always looking to improve their product (ie self-scheduling, kickoff feature, etc)

Integration with Google Calendar doesn't let you know when an interviewer rejected an invitation. Wish there were more placeholders (tokens) for email templates.

Lever

Better rating

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

Review of Greenhouse

With Greenhouse, we have automated so many processes which is great. Greenhouse support chat is always so useful, and very quick with responses. Our account representative is not very responsive. I know he is very busy with many clients, but I'd appreciate a response quicker than a week and a half.

The thing I like most about Greenhouse is how in depth it goes with the applicant tracking process, we recently found out about the candidate pipeline report/email, which is something we've been doing manually for years, and knowing that this exists will help us tremendously. Things like the candidate pipeline email that make our manual processes easier are awesome.

The thing I like the least about Greenhouse is how feedback on little things is not taken, and it takes a very long time for anything to be implemented or changed. I've found two bugs last week that were big errors for our process, and its very inconvenient.

Parth

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

Easy to use ATS with excellent integrations and easy design

It's also crucial to be able to arrange appointments directly in Greenhouse and view the hiring managers' schedules. I picked it up quickly, and sources and recruiters may easily utilize it on a daily basis. I utilize the reminders function the most since I really appreciate it. Greenhouse reporting is still today by far the most complete and user-friendly. We need to move forward right away to assist us actually tailoring every stage of the process, including scorecards and our approach, to guarantee we're not being prejudiced. This includes developing tactics to help locate and advance individuals that satisfy particular categories. I appreciate how open they are to suggestions and how they work to make the product better.

I wish there was a way to alter the demographic questions and the candidate survey questions. The only drawback is that a few integrations didn't function with the previous systems we utilized, forcing us to move or change accounts. If it looked more like a high-quality website, I may appreciate it more, but again, this is so little that it would never stop me from recommending GH. Postings for jobs are another instance. You must publish the same job many times if you want candidates to believe you have positions available in each city.

Yashovardhan
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Had amazing experience with Greenhouse as HR

I really enjoyed my experience with Greenhouse. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, with everything you need to manage your hiring processes all in one place. The job board integrations allowed me to easily post and manage job postings on multiple job sites, and the ATS allowed me to quickly and easily store and manage the candidate data from applications, track progress through my hiring process, and evaluate resumes. The reporting tools they offer are also very helpful in tracking the performance of my recruiting efforts. Overall, I have found Greenhouse to be an invaluable tool for my recruiting team.

The most impactful features of Greenhouse are the Recruiting Dashboard, Candidate Pipeline, Performance Manager and Referral Tracking. These features help to simplify the recruiting and onboarding process, while providing detailed tracking and reporting. Yes, Greenhouse is relatively easy to use and provides comprehensive tutorials, videos, and other resources to help get up and running quickly. Integrating Greenhouse with existing business processes is also easy. The platform offers an API which can be used to easily transfer data between Greenhouse and other systems, as well as being compatible with existing HR tools like Applicant Tracking Systems, HRIS systems and payroll systems.

I found that the customer support team could be lacking at times, due to the high volume of questions from users. I would have appreciated more consistent help and guidance throughout my use of the software.

Carly

Bewertet am 15.8.2016

Greenhouse is a great ATS!

First off, the Greenhouse team is super responsive to questions! The simply chat window at the bottom makes it easy to get a hold of a representative when there is an issue. Overall, the entire system is SO easy to use! I train new hires and managers on the system and I only get a few that come back with questions. The offer process - easy. Changing the interview plan - simple. Scheduling, adding permissions, creating templates - it's a breeze. We moved over from a previous ATS that was not intuitive, customer service was miserable, and we felt very limited on what we could control with the system. Greenhouse is very customizable, super easy to use and troubleshoot, and encompasses everything that an ATS should!

The one downside to Greenhouse is that they constantly are updating their UI to the point where it confuses the users! I find that after I've created training material, Greenhouse will change the UI and I have to take new screen shots and update my deck. They then do not update their own training material quickly enough for users to use. I've also found that they have been having some issues when it comes to the communication between Outlook and the system. They have had to change the scheduling alias multiple times from [email protected] to [email protected] to [email protected] to fix the issue.

Lauren
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

Seamless Scheduling!

When I first started at my job, a recruiter told me that Greenhouse isn't very intuitive and it's difficult to learn - boy, were they wrong! It was SO easy to learn and navigate. I love the updates they keep rolling out and how they help you learn the changes.

I like that it integrates with my email so any action I take or reminders I need to set can be sent directly to my email. It helps keep me organized. I also love the dashboard and how you can customize it so easily! The new scheduling tool makes everyday cake for me.

I wish the templates could allow for more rich text (highlighting, adding colored text, etc) but it's still helpful to automatically bold, italicize, and underline. I also wish that hotmail accounts didn't typically flag Greenhouse communications as spam

669 Bewertungen