Thinkific Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Thinkific

Thinkific ist ein cloudbasiertes LMS (Learning Management System), mit dem Nutzer Online-Kurse erstellen, vermarkten und verkaufen können. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören die Erstellung von Kursen, Marketing und Vertrieb...

4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Thinkific durchsuchen

180 von 180 Bewertungen
Michelle
Michelle

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Outstanding course-hosting platform that makes your life easy

Overall the experience has been excellent over the past four years. I have to add that the Thinkific Helpdesk is genuinely helpful, and their response time is lightning fast. They have an option for "how urgent is your issue?" when you submit your help ticket, and if you select "urgent," they actually get back to you very quickly, as in, within a few hours. This is essential when your income comes from your course website and you need help updating or fixing something!

I love that Thinkific is comprehensive so I get to focus on content creation and student outreach. Thinkific manages the payment portal and moves students smoothly through the course experience. In a lot of ways, it's set-it-and-forget-it, meaning - once you have a course set up the way you want inside Thinkific, students move through it beautifully and all you have to worry about is getting new students!

My only suggestion for Thinkific would be to provide a few more options for testimonials layouts on the sales/landing pages. I'd like more flexibility and options to showcase or emphasize certain student experiences... but otherwise, I wouldn't change anything.

Yadah
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Beautiful Course Platform for Online Education

A stunning product which I would have been happy to use (even with all the workarounds for certificates, email and quizzes). The support is quick with responses and the tutorials provided really are next-level amazing. A consistent and impressive LMS.

This is an absolutely beautiful platform. Thinkific has been in the elearning industry for years and it shows - the portal is easy to navigate and set up courses. The tutorials section is robust and detailed, giving step-by-step information on how to set up various course features and troubleshoot any issues that may come up. There is the ability to issue certificates of completion, add an assignment section for students to upload their work, basic quiz functionality, drip-scheduling as well as compulsory lessons which need to be completed before the student can move on. The lessons can consist of videos, text, PDF's (which can be downloadable or not), or quizzes. You can embed videos and links from other sites too. The course analytics allow you to see how much of a course/lesson was completed before a student drops off, giving valuable insight which enables the course creator to edit and adapt the courses to make them more engaging for the students. There is also a 'community' feature which gives students the chance to chat and give/feedback away from an external site (like a Facebook group). Thinkific does not take any of the course fees and allows the course creator to keep 100% of the profits earned. There is also a free version which has a lot of features included.

The certificates are quite basic and it's necessary to be design-savvy and tech-savvy to create a certificate which would be accepted in the upload process. The quizzes are very basic and do not support time-limits, limited retries or anything more robust than true/false or multiple choice. Should you want to integrate with a more robust quiz software, their native integrative party is quite pricey! There is no built-in email functionality aside from the notifications that can be sent to existing students. As email is becoming more popular among other learning management systems this is quite a big negative point against them. The option to whitelabel the site completely is only available on the 'Growth' plan which over and above the 'Pro' plan which is already $99.

LearnWorlds

Warum Thinkific gewählt wurde

Option to do upsells and order bumps with Thinkific. Option for assignment uploads for students. All-round more robust LMS.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thinkific

Value for money and number of features offered. It's an established product with years of market research and expertise.
Steph
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Awful customer support, slow page load speed and terrible for SEO

I got the plus plan so that I have a "dedicated rep" who is almost always out of the office. Whenever I contact customer support because of a problem, which is several times a day, they "can't duplicate the issue" so they don't have a solution. The page load speed fails every test. When I contacted them for support on this issue, they recommend I have the site redesigned by a professional who could help with page load speed. I hired one of their "experts" to redesign the site, and her design does not look or feel any better than mine and also did not help with the page load speed so I'm out $40k for no reason.

I like that it is easy to use, it's easy to upload your course material and publish your course.

My main issues with thinkific include very slow page load speed (which kills SEO rankings), dysfunction in the assignment feature (specifically, when clicking "next page" on the assignments, it takes you back to page 1 and you have to start all over), inability to edit a course landing page (my course has been published for 4 years and the URL is out in google so I don't want to recreate and for some reason we can no longer edit the page at all), and problems with user experience (students not being able to load a page, etc)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thinkific

At the time, thinkific appeared to be a better solution

Die besten Alternativen zu Thinkific

Lucas
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 19.3.2021

Thinkific Rocks!

Excellent! I appreciate the outstanding product, fair prices, ease of interface and ability to easily build and delivery QUALITY courses. I haven't required customer service (that's a good sign!). I love the product and will definitely stay here!

The intuitive nature of your interface is extremely helpful for both course designers and students. As a site and course administrator, I'm exceptionally impressed with the ease of use. Thank you for incorporating finance management functions. Sleek design, ease of use, great price point. Don't change the price, it's one of your best market differentiators. I switched to Thinkific for the Pro Growth plan which was the key difference for me from other providers like Matrix.

I really need to market courses via social media with the least number of accounts and steps. It would be awesome if you could integrate some social media marketing tools into the site rather than link accompanying providers. The more I can do WITHIN thinkific, the better. The same applies for business functions like website management, sales of non-course materials (e.g., printed books, e-books), and perhaps QuickBooks

CYPHER Learning und Blackboard Learn

Warum Thinkific gewählt wurde

Price and ability to scale my costs via the Pro Growth plan. I really liked the Matrix site itself but couldn't justify the price as soon as I saw the Thinkific plans and the product. Your site is excellent!

CYPHER Learning

Richard
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

Suitable For All Levels

Thinkific has been perfect as a solution for my starting an online training product that also has spreadsheet tools included. My experience has been great. I have only once had to contact support and it turns out it was my error that was causing a visual issue, which was soon easily corrected, once I saw my error. They were quick to spot what I'd done and let me know.

That it's really comprehensive, yet still has a free to low-cost entry-level option. It's easy to use and looks visually great too with its customisable interface options. Oh and I love that you can i-frame other websites and URL's into your courses (this is great for spreadsheets and websites) - it saves a lot of time and energy, and updating! Oh, and it has / had a low payment processing fee structure.

I haven't hit any issues with it yet so to date there's nothing I don't like about it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thinkific

It's entry-level plans (including the free plan that was / is available at the time I joined) are fully featured. Certainly enough to get started and have to commit to a paid or more expensive plan. It looked great and also (at the time of joining and still I think) had a lower fee structure, etc.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

Great Course Platform

Thinkific is much better than trying to remember to share Google Drive links with people to watch courses. It also looks much more professional.

Thinkfic integrates well with CRM systems which is so important to manage leads and data. It works well with Zapier as well which gives numerous possibilities.

I wish some things were a bit more clear. It provides the ability to have courses that renew or memberships but doesn't do great on the backend of highlighting pros and cons of each.

SherriLee

Bewertet am 12.8.2022

Using Thinkific has helped me grow my business!

LOVE thinkific!

It's so easy to use, has great tutorials and their support is amazing.

It's gotten more technical over the years and really now a designer is needed to create beautiful landing pages unless you have time to figure it out.

Udemy Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thinkific

Easier to use and no one critiqued my course to allow it to be on the platform
Becky
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

A great platform, but not as robust as others

Thinkific was fine for when I started selling courses, but ultimately it wasn't the right tool for my business and needs.

This is a platform built for courses, and as such, it does that incredibly well. If you are only looking for somewhere to sell courses and are most concerned with those looking great and being well built for your customers, then this is a great program.

I really wanted a platform that could handle more than just courses (ie, also selling digital downloads, memberships, and 1:1 coaching programs). Thinkific isn't made to do everything because they focus on doing one thing really well. If you're looking for a jack of all trades rather than a master of one, this probably isn't for you.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thinkific

I chose Thinkific because I had heard good reviews from some of my peers using it and it was easy to set up for someone who wasn't well versed in course management platforms.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Think About Using Thinkific

For me is it was the user friendly features of the program. I was able to train myself on the features in a few hours.

Our company has enjoyed using Thinkific and in comparison to to other programs we don't find any negative issued with Thinkific.

Teachable und WebinarNinja

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thinkific

Thinkific was the first program we tried and once we tested others we just never found another program that was better for our needs.
Gavin
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

Sturdy training platform

Happy, students seemed to get on wit it fine.

The way it structures lessons, with sublessons.

Fiddling to put video content in. Can be fiddly to restructure a course if adding a lesson.

Groove

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thinkific

Better more robust platform, though Groove has now taken over and I'm moving to them
Hamood

Bewertet am 14.8.2022

Thinkific need to get their act together

I regret signing up to Thinkfic, its caused huge delays and I have spend much more money than I needed too.

Thinific customer support is great and I also liked the user platform. It's easy for user to navigate and looks professional. The user has a great experience from purchase to completion.

Thinkific is missing contact form and blog integration. This means you have to pay 3rd party apps about $70pcm extra! Also the basic plan is completely useless because you can't index to search engine or run successful PPC campaigns. For start ups like myself this is nightmare. So much better options out there offer better value for money.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thinkific

I thought Thinkfic's basic plan who be good enough to launch my business and I heard their website build was very good. Both these things are untrue.
Kelwin
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Great tool. It would be just better if you build a mobile App for students.

I'm really enjoying the experience.

Having an API that facilitates the integration with our back office.

Not having an app for the student experience.

Kartra

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thinkific

Having an API that seamlessly integrated with our backoffice.
WENDY

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

Affiliate is the Highlight

Overall, I would say Thinkific is a great software to showcase your courses online. The affiliate feature and membership feature are the highlights of our company's objectives for this year. We are trying to slowly move all our recorded zoom videos to upload to Thinkific. We also hope using this software would ease our students learning as well as helping our company to grow by reaching out to more people.

Just as the title has mentioned, my company came towards this software because of a recommendation by our consultant. After much difficult times to look for a proper affiliate software, we decided to opt in for Thinkific as it doesn't just serve as an E-learning platform but also provides affiliation feature for enrolled students.

So far, it can create unique link for each student as a referral and we are able to set up commission percentage for them. It has cut off a lot of manual work which we were previously doing. Thus, subscribing to a Pro plan in spite of the price, it is well-worth to consider for anyone looking for affiliate feature which is this simple.

The themes available are quite limited, and I do wish Thinkific would provide more samples of website for us to refer to since not everyone is good at designing. I only manage to find a few on Google which helped a little.

Sizes of the images are only limited to JPG file which I didn't know why after a constant struggle of failures to upload a PNG image. Perhaps you could label JPG file instead of telling me the SIZE would be more helpful.

Since my webinar courses are in Chinese and English, I do hope you would allow more choices of fonts instead. Also, as most of our students are Chinese, it would be helpful if other buttons such as "sign up" , "register" , "free preview" would have an option of languages.

The Video file size is limited as well. It wasn't much of a bother as I know it is trying to promote shorter videos for better students' engagement. But the uploading can be quite slow and my speed is 160mbps. So, I doubt it's my problem??

Pieter
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 20.2.2022

My experience with Thinkific

I like that it is simple, that they are quite transparant about their pricing and have an extensive help center. The Facebook group is also great for support. Making online courses comes with a lot of questions.

Customization of the look & feel of online courses and landing pages is limited, as if payment options.
For EU customers who are not accustomed to credit card / Paypal you need to integrate Shopify.
This is possible, but connecting Shopify & Thinkific is not that great. Affiliate links don't work anymore and tracking sales becomes quite a bit harder.

Claudia
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Easy to use but not as complete as other plattforms

Thinkific is very easy to use, I upload two courses in a few hours and learn how to use it very fast.

I didn't like the courses landing pages, it would be great to have more flexibility on them.

Warum Thinkific gewählt wurde

Thinkific has more price options.

Kartra
Susan
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

I've tried WP plugins for courses as well as Teachable. Thinkific has been phenomenal.

It's mobile friendly for my students. It's a very simple to use a system which means even if you're, not super tech you can make it work.

I get awesome student feedback on how easy Thinkific is to use, especially on the go.

It's got great reporting and you get paid right away instead of having your money held up. Even on the free account which is awesome to better manage cash flow needs.

I also love that you can see how your students are progressing and where people might be getting stuck on your content.

Probably the only big negative for me is that is I want to include writing below my video training it doesn't show the student how long the video is or even that there's a video there at all.

So sometimes people have missed training parts because of the formatting of their system. Not the biggest deal, but I like to streamline my lesson by putting a small blurb under the video and the easiest way to do this means it doesn't show up as a video on the sidebar for the student.

Sally
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

Customer Service is Horrid

In the days of Covid, with so many things happening to small businesses- THinkific has been the WORST to deal with. Just bad. So many other vendors are eager to help us adapt to all that is changing - not Thinkific. Just try to talk to a real person. Good luck.

Relatively easy to set up - as long as you don't want to have helpers.

HORRID for anyone working with a few helpers... they want to rape you on fees for additional admins.
Can't remove/archive past offerings
Customer service SUCKS.

Linda

Bewertet am 14.8.2019

Thinkific is a fantastic online learning platform

We are growing into an international learning community with the help of Thinkific.

Versatile, well organized, easy to learn.
Free until you get going.

- Terrible discussion forum (we wish they would link up with website tool box).
- Their pricing plans have changed in ways that don't work well for us and they have not been responsive to our feedback.

Talila

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Terrible experience and terrible customer service

Average platform, with awful service, would recommend anything else, have moved to LearnWorlds for now.

We thought Thinkific would be a great solution for internal and client LMS for onboarding. We invested a lot into a high plan.

It had some poor features, poor UI and UX, and customer experience. Once we went down to a lower plan, service went from average to absolutely terrible. We had multiple accounts and were unable to cancel one, it kept billing us and they would neither assist us to remove the subscription nor refund us. They also over-billed several of the clients we introduced to the software and those clients had similar terrible customer service issues.

Erica

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

Tech Support Needs Improvement!

The software is alright. I have a major problem with tech support. First, they throw articles at you. I understand it can be annoying to get the same question over and over, but when I’m replying to a thread I don’t want another random tech agent replying by dismissing me with more articles when we already established their articles do not resolve the issue. They are definitely not on the same page and you get replies from a different person each time even though you’re dealing with the same issue. Also, they cannot help with billing updates which is absurd.

It’s pretty simple and basic so it’s easy-ish for a beginner.

It could use more ease of functionality. When building a landing page you have to search for certain aspects that you want to change when it should all be right there.
Tech support needs a MAJOR overhaul.

• Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

Best Training App

Able to help healthcare virtual assistants like me when it comes to in-depth training. Very informative.

I loved that I'm able to learn with user-friendly features of the app. I'm able to watch informative videos that are included on certain topics everyday. I also loved the features when taking a quiz which makes me pay attention to details to pass it before proceeding to a next topic.

Not much least favorite. I'm satisfied with all the features.

Emmani

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

Love it

Love it so much- I take courses and make my own course

Easy to use and explains everything very very well- the best platform I’ve used so far for my business

Nothing to complain about except not needing so many videos to split it up but to turn it into a pro makes it shorter and brings my clients attention back

Brian Møller
Brian Møller

Bewertet am 7.4.2019

Any school or academy will fit right into Thinkific

I love the team behind thinkific as well, the weekly information to use the software, to hint out what is working at the time. Designs tutorials on any of the tasks needed to launch a successful online course.

I love the drag and drop options. The ease of use and bulk importers. I have such a great contact to my students and abundant options to get my teachings across. The editors are functional and best of all:

The designs are professional and looks like a Tesla ;)

I have room for up to 2gb videos! That is hosting and being serious to support online education. Did I mention it is Per Video!!

There is one thing I'd like to see different on Thinkific. My ability to have more sub-modules in each Chapter of my courses. That's it. Otherwise, I have nothing to say.

Sharon
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

Feel Confident in the Basics

Thinkific is a strong performer for the price. It covers a lot of ground for course management needs from the all sides: student, teacher and administrative. You get many capabilities for video, text, downloads, discussions that serve different learning styles. The login, registration and payment system works well. Support can get you through even non-standard apps connections though it takes time and back/forth on email and phone.

Thinkific covers course the basics very well. It also provides strong administrative functions to support the student and teacher. Payment works well too.

The question import and question change functions need to be improved. Currently, they are unwieldy and time consuming. Support could be easier to connect to. But, as seems to be everywhere, you have to start with an email or chat.

Kate
Kate

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Deliver Your Online Course or Digital Product With Ease

I think this is an ideal solution for someone just getting started with an online business.

I think Thinkific is super intuitive to use and offers regular, non-techy people the ability to deliver their digital products with ease.

I would like to see an integration that allows for making the internal dashboard as well as creating landing pages more customizable.

180 Bewertungen