Über Boomerang for Gmail

Boomerang for Gmail is designed to help businesses schedule and track inbound and outbound emails in real-time. It enables professionals to receive automated notifications when emails are opened, display read receipts and set up...

4,6
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Boomerang for Gmail durchsuchen

163 von 163 Bewertungen
Susang
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

Best plugin to help you with your email

With Boomerang integrated with Gmail, one thing that I like very much is the Pause inbox option which allows me to rest and recharge and respond to long list of emails

Using Boomerang for Gmail, I am easily able to schedule emails to go at a particular time and also resend certain emails if there are no responses or follow-ups are required

I cannot think of any dislike for Boomerang. It has been a life saver for me

Kim
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

An immensely helpful tool!

My overall experience has been positive and I am very happy with this product. The quality and level of features were surprisingly high!
We have benefitted very much so and we enjoy using it.
This tool is wonderful for anyone who uses email for work, it is especially useful if you have multiple inboxes or a high volume of mail.
The price is affordable and the value for money is great.

I like so many things about this product. It is very easy to use and works wonderfully with Gmail!
The main pro for me is the ability to set reminders and schedule outgoing mail (rather it be a new thread or a response)
I can also pause an inbox if I'm away or busy and set boomerang to automatically respond. When using this feature I'm able to choose specifically which inboxes are paused, it dosent have to be all or none which is so convenient.
I can set up emails to be sent back to me preventing important threads from getting lost in my inbox.
This product also tells me rather or not outgoing mail was read, very helpful for any email campaigns or email marketing/advertising!

The only cons I've came across are occasionally inconsistencies or errors. For example sometimes scheduled mail is not sent as it should be or not sent at all.
On occasion I've also had to reset the product due to it not functioning at all.

Bonz
  • Branche: Bau
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Try it out for yourself.

Tried real quick, did not enjoy the user-experience and so I stopped.

Premise and concept is very simple and straightforward but I just did not enjoy how to use it so I didn't use for long.

The user experience is complicated in my opinion as it was not as seamless and smooth to use when emailing.

Die besten Alternativen zu Boomerang for Gmail

Samantha

Bewertet am 23.11.2022

Best Reminder Tool

Overall, a handy reminder tool that I recommend to many!

Boomerang is like having an assistant on your side to help you remember tasks, emails and conversations that need to be followed up on. I love how it's so easily integrated into my Gmail account!

The only con is that there have been a few times where my email didn't return to my primary inbox and that made it harder to find and actually be reminded by.

Aslam
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.7.2022

Great productivity tool for email management.

Overall best option to go with Gmail and friendly support, a recommended tool.

Boomerang for Gmail is quite useful for email scheduling and managing with reminders option. The tool integration for our Gmail professional was very easy and in no time it was setup for all the users. The reminder option is very likeable to get notified of the tasks or events to be communicated and get informed too. I loved the boomerang experience.

It has given a lot more power to mail management through Gmail and easy way to customize too, only thing i feel is more options could be added to it, else I love the way it works for me.

Raju
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Simply awesome and powerful tool to use for Gmail.

My overall experience is very good and usage of this tool has made my work experience lighter and productive.

I liked the simple setup and use of this app feature into Gmail. Company wide use is very much appreciable since we can setup auto replies and customised mail queries to particular users. The calendar feature is also very helpful in setting up reminders and get notified.

The features provided by Boomerang are merely sufficient and rest features are already available in Gmail, so it's least likely to dislike anything about this application.

Marsha
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Boomerang

Overall experience has been excellent. They added a read receipt feature that I also love.

I love Boomerang. It is so easy to use and helps me with my email management. I can choose when I need the email again because it archives my email until that time. It is the best inbox management tool I have seen.

I don't have anything negative I can say at this time. My experience has been all positive. It is an excellent tool.

Jared
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Easy to schedule emails with customers in other time zones

As a company, we had to communicate often with people from all around the globe. Boomerang for Gmail helped us so much with getting our emails to the customer with updates, tracking, etc. in a conveniant time for them to see it during their regular working hours, etc. This was a game-changer and it is used absolutely every day.

No cons I can think of while using this.

Julia
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

My favorite tool

This is by far my favorite tool. So understated and simple, but vital to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. Sales is all about follow-up so this is basically my assistant <3

My only complaint is that I wish I could more easily use it between my work and personal email account. I currently have to login again every time I use it in the other email address.

Josh
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

Organization with email can be easy

Love how easy it is

I like how easy it is to connect with gmail and how clean and simple it is to use

The constant reminder to upgrade gets a little annoying

Bewertet am 6.2.2019

Boomerang (for Gmail)

I have been using Boomerang with my gmail account, and it has been working great. To be honest, it gives me so much of flexibility since I tend to work a lot during non-standard work hours. I have also being using it a lot to advertise events and send reminders about them (I would schedule all upcoming reminders all at once, so that I don't have to think and remember about them later).

The only downside of this software: if you want to use it on your phone, it won't work automatically with your email app that you already have. Boomerang has to be downloaded separately; and whenever you want to use it, you would need to write the email through that actual app (not through your email application on the phone). It is not a big deal, but it may become confusing if your email box is dealing with a lot of different email that are normally sorter in a gmail box, but are not, unfortunately, sorted in the Boomerang app.

- delayed emails
- an ability to edit/delete/reschedule your already scheduled emails
- very easy to install and use
- its not expensive
- an ability to schedule particular time when you would like to read your emails (I know this feature exists, but I have never used it)

- an unpaid version has a very limited number of emails per months that you can use, which is not going to be enough for sure. So, I can say that the software isn't free.
- doesn't sync with an email box in the phone (boomerang software needs to be installed and used independently from your phone's email application)
- design

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

One of the best email productivity tools!

Productivity, Diligence

The tool allows you to schedule when emails will be sent. This allows me to set and forget emails (to be sent at times of my choosing) and opens up my band-width to tackle other tasks while knowing that the emails will be delivered at a time when my recipients are most likely to respond. I also love the ability to "boomerang" emails for which I was expecting replies, but didn't get, so that I can follow up from my side. This removes the need for me to remember whom I had mailed last week and helps me intelligently follow up.

I find it occasionally annoying because when I load my gmail, boomerang has to load via the google chrome extension and it slows down my Gmail. The 'pause' button feature does not work well - once you pause an email from a recipient, I have struggled to unpause the email which is odd.

Marcus
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Great Way To Manage E-mail

It made easier for me to manage and focus on business e-mails that matte the most. I'm not wasting time on e-mails that don't deserve my immediate attention.

Love the ability to schedule e-mail at a later time and not disturb clients outside of regular business hours. I also like the add-on assistant to help in writing better e-mails. in Being able to use the software to assist me in scheduling my calendar is also a plus, and so is automatic follow-up reminders for important e-mails.

I honestly have not found anything that I dislike about this software. Although, there's at one feature I wish was included as part of the personal pricing plan as opposed to the Pro (sharing availability).

Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Delay Send, Tracking, and Return to Inbox

I was missing the ability to schedule messages to send later that was possible with Microsoft Outlook. My current employer uses Gmail as our platform and I had to draft an email and then send later. It was taking too much effort, thus came Boomerang. I can now work as late as I want, but send all the emails the next morning. It really helps me stay on top of my work. I can also schedule messages to send later if they aren't important right away. This is one of my favorite workplace tools.

Occassionally the software glitches, but it is very rare and a quick refresh is all that is needed.

Monica

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Excellent tool!

declutter my inbox! such a nice thing to be able to concentrate on what I have to do at a moment, a not to have 20 emails on my inbox just to not loose them.

I used to mark as unread threads of email that I need to keep track on, with boomerang you can just select the amount of time you want to wait until an answer if you don't get one by that moment boomerang will let you know, that's an excellent feature that cleans my inbox.
Also a great feature is that you can schedule emails to be sent later, so if you are working late you don't have to worry about bothering others at inappropriate times.
Read receipts are also great so you don't have to ask for an email to know if someone read yours, especially if you don't need an answer in particular. People can also opt out, but in that case if you boomerang that message you will still keep track of it.
A thing I find great is that whatever email you need to keep an eye on gets on your inbox, I usually forget to look at things or special places (aka click on special folders, labels, etc), this way I don't miss a thing!

As for my concern I haven't found any flaw on this tool! I know there might be some cons but for what I need its perfect and I got used to it in less than a minute.

Micah
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 28.4.2019

Boomerang- Soon to be obsolete, but great right now.

Boomerang was the perfect Gmail Add-on. When I installed in 2017 it had features I had never seen before. The Email scheduling tool was terrific, and the reminders worked flawlessly.

On the other hand, in the new version of Gmail the reminders are built in, and I have heard that the email scheduling tool will be added later. Despite this news, I have continued to use Boomerang because of its simplicity and current feature set.

Bewertet am 18.5.2020

Nice features, easy to use

I've been using Boomerang for several years, and it has greatly improved my productivity, and my ability to get responses to my emails.

Being able to schedule emails, and have it remind you if you don't get a reply, helps keep you on track, and not let things fall through the cracks.

One of the only cons that I have found is that the extension in Google Chrome can be a bit slow to load.

Jacob
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 14.4.2019

Excellent Email Scheduler Tool

AMAZING!

Its really good for helping manage email overload from boomeranging inbox emails to scheduling outbound emails to pausing all mail during busy hours

It sometimes is a TAD glitchy but overall works fine - i have very few complaints about this product - i love it, in fact.

Crystal
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 16.2.2022

Love the Boomerang Option

Simple to use, reminds you when there has not been a reply on an important or urgent email with a time frame. User friendly.

getting to the pre scheduled emails, editing, or updating them took a while to find and figure out.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Tricks my coworkers into thinking I never sleep

seeming omnipotent and omnipresent

My industry is constantly moving 24/7 (and I'm receiving and working off of emails 24/7), but Boomerang helps me sleep easier knowing that I can still prompt business partners and coworkers to get things done even when I'm not awake myself to monitor them.

It's sometimes difficult/clunky/buggy to edit a message after you've set it, but otherwise, I have zero complaints!

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

It really puts an end to losing track of email threads

Overall I'm pleased, it's allowed me to really keep track of my correspondence and stop having things fall trough the cracks.

It's simplicity. I like that I can time when emails are sent. I like the emails bounce back up if not answered so that I never lose track of my correspondence.

Not very much, I like pretty much everything about it.

Caroline
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

This product has made my life so much better!

I don't know how I survived before boomerang! It helps me remember everything and never have to think about following up.

Nothing--boomerang is awesome and has great features

• Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

boomerang helps empty my inbox

Assist in dealing with email messages that I dont want to read yet. I also use it as a reminder

WIsh it was much cheaper. Also I need to frequently log on again. Should work accross my devices , too

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

E-mail scheduling with no frills and no fuss

I needed to schedule a series of gmail e-mails daily to a certain group and needed to be able to do so in advance. Boomerang makes it a snap to do that and always delivers like it should.

Boomerang does exactly what I need when I need it to, it's easy to schedule and easy to edit scheduled messages as well. Everything was plug and play and nothing was difficult to get set up. I've had zero issues with it and use it daily.

The interface is a little clunky, but it's such a small issue I don't count it in my appraisal of the product.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 24.9.2021

Great email read tracker

Tracks the email history of when the emails are read

Extension has a gimmicky interface as hard to view on small screens.

163 Bewertungen