Vonage Business Communications Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Vonage Business Communications

Vonage Business Solutions ist eine cloudbasierte Kommunikationslösung, die sich für kleine und mittelständische Unternehmen eignet. Die Lösung bietet ein geschäftliches Telefonsystem, mit dem Unternehmen ihr VoIP-Telefonsystem...

3,8
3,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Vonage Business Communications durchsuchen

306 von 306 Bewertungen
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

Unstable Technologie and no Support

Die Plattform ist okay. Nicht besser oder schlechter als die Wettbewerber. Aber die technische Umsetzung ist eine Katastrophe wie oben beschrieben. Der Fehler von Vonage hat uns sehr viel Geld gekostet und es gab bisher kein Entgegenkommen von Seiten Vonage's.

Vonage hat nichts besonderes, die Plattform ist aber optisch okay.

Vonage hatte einen technischen Fehler, der unsere SMS intern geblockt hatte. Dieser Fehler von Seiten Vonage's hat uns mehrere Tausend Euro gekostet. Anstatt uns den Schaden zumindest du einem Teil zu erstetzen, haben sie uns einen kostenlosen Online-Kurs angeboten. Ein absoluter Witz.

Shawn
Shawn
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

Simplify Business with a Simple Business VoIP Phone System

Easy to implement.
Easy to manage.
Works great, no hitches, glitches, misses.
Perfect for a Small or Medium Business.
Great value for the money; translate: very inexpensive.
Make your small business come across as a big business.
Smartphone App works great too.

There are MANY 3rd Party Apps that claim to be integrated with Vonage. We didn't have the best of luck using them, to be honest, but they weren't too business critical, so it didn't bother us too much; but it still would be nice to make ZohoCRM or Connectwise work integratedly.

Susan
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Only regret is that we didn't upgrade sooner!

I appreciate the high level of customer service and the responsiveness of the team in general. We decided to move from land lines to VoIP and are very happy that we opted to partner with Vonage for the transition. They have been very patient and helpful along the way.

The flexibility of this software is my favorite feature. I mostly work from home, and I can easily make changes for any of our users from the online dashboard, the computer app, or the phone app. The end-users at our office have successfully learned how to navigate the handsets and the online dashboards.

We are still working on our fax numbers. Porting the number from our previous provider has proven difficult.

Jive

Warum Vonage Business Communications gewählt wurde

AT&T Cost, flexibility, customer service

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vonage Business Communications

Also looked at PanTerra. We chose Vonage because of the initial connection with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was informative, responsive, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Most of the services seemed to be similar with similar prices. We chose Vonage because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I hope you tell her that.

Die besten Alternativen zu Vonage Business Communications

Adam
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

Look elsewhere if considering Vonage (Telesphere)

Was ok, but got constantly overbilled and was horrendous when moving our business elsewhere. Stay away.

Basic VOIP software that allowed us to easily have remote agents. In the later years was decently reliable.

Support was horrendous. Would take forever to explain to the person what you needed. Would get constantly overbilled and have to spend hours going through the invoice and arguing to get it corrected. Billing was super convoluted. Would take several months to get a credit and our account managers would keep getting switched. Litterarrly had 5 different account managers in an 18 month period and had to start over with each of them on getting overbilled. Finally decided to move onto a different provider and then were told we owed a huge amount for Early Termination. Requested that they go back and review the entire history of overbilling us and they say they only go back 90 days. We stopped fighting with them on the bill each and every month as we were just ready to move on. One of our account managers told us there was no problem cancelling early and wouldnt be a fee. Of course we didnt get that in writing and that account manager no longer works for them. Bottom line, Vonage used to be the leader in VOIP but have been passed up by many other providers. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 8.12.2023

Great Customer Service!

Relatively good compared to other companies we use for similar services. Customer support is good; reps are pro-active and helpful and will go out of their way to find you a solution.

The best thing we have found with Vonage Business Communications is the Customer Service. The reps really do try and help you out and take a pro-active approach which is highly unusual in the telecom industry.

Sometimes when you are trying to get information from their billing department, they seem to be unable to provide it. This appears to be more of an operational issue than a personnel issue.

Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

If you make heavy calls. Take this !

Overall experience has been very professional in my work space and lead me and my work to so many advancement and progress. .

Generally I Liked everything about this software from Calling , recording , making heavy calls to Call conferencing among so many people . It’s accessible on desktop to iOS and android , voice quality of the Call is also very good !

Probably nothing , loved almost everything about this software . I can’t find any replacement of this application or software until and unless it’s alive in the market !

Google Voice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vonage Business Communications

Because of the price mostly , google voice was way expensive and had almost same features than vonage bussiness communications has .
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.11.2021

Vonage Business (Simple Signal) Service & Support

Overall experience was good, their Account Manger went above and beyond, their support was good, their service was okay.

Vonage's GUI is relatively intuitive to make basic changes. There are various roles provided that allow different levels of access to make configuration adjustments with the Trunk, DID's, Auto Attendants, forwarding, etc.

There were some tools inside of the Vonage Portal that required multiple places to be updated or there were multiple ways to update a setting, and it made difficult to report on customer configurations.

Twilio

Warum Vonage Business Communications gewählt wurde

Provided more functionality

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vonage Business Communications

Pricing was a major factor to why we chose Simple Signal (Vonage).
Mirza
Mirza
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

It's quite good - from a perspective of tester using a custom-conferencing Vonage based app

It helps in the rapid development of a certain type of app, like VoIP, so you don't have to re-invent the wheel and spend a lot of valuable development time.

What I like the most are the API docs and the previews of the available implementations - you can use a demo conferencing app to have video and audio calls.

There are occasional issues that are very hard to debug, especially in terms of audio quality drops - I hope you add more detailed logging for this in the future.

Twilio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vonage Business Communications

The docs and the pricing were the major reasons.
Vidushi

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

Smart & Reliable

I've been using Vonage from more than 6 months. The interface of the software is easy to use. What I love most about it is it's "Report" feature. It makes working so much fun as one can easily see and analyze their own growth with the help of different charts and graphs. It increases productivity as it induces a sense of accomplishment in an individual. Vonage is actually a smart software as when you copy a sentence with a phone number in it and paste it in the keypad to call, it immediately picks up the phone number eliminating the rest of the sentence. Most communication software fail to do that. So, for me Vonage is one the best Business Communication software.

There's almost nothing to not like about Vonage but if there's something that ever bugged me is that it deletes the call history after a certain amount of time, which isn't really bothersome but just in case anyone wants to track a call from a long time ago they won't be able to do that. And it glitches sometimes which could be the network's fault as well.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Easy to Use VIOP Service

We were pleased with Vonage services for the 5ish years we utilized the service. As our business grew (and COVID hit), we felt the need to move to another service that offered more service for the price we were paying.

Vonage Business Communication was great for our small business. The platform is easy to use and offers users a seamless process.

As our business grew and we had the need to add more services, the price rose as well and became a bit high for our small business to absorb.

Barbara
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 21.12.2023

If you want a big name with a big price tag

Overall it was a pleasant experience. We got exactly what we needed at the time nothing more nothing less. We ended up switching and got wayyyyy more for way less and now we could never go back!

Our call quality was always crystal clear and never dropped or missed a call.

We least like the price point and the long contracts that would auto renew without a notification and even on weekends/ holidays.

Robin
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

Vonage Business works very well for our company

Our overall experience has been great. This is our second year using the Vonage business package and we are very happy.

We like the ease of adding new lines, adding branch phone, so many reasons we like the company and products. We are a three branch company with drivers all over the place. We can easily transfer calls to our techs on the road, just as if there were in the office. We also like the spam feature, were we can see most calls registered as spam, allowing us to not answer these irritating spam calls. In times when we need to call customer support, Vonage team members are very knowledgeable and helpful. Lastly, we save money with this company, great price for an extra great product and customer service!

We cannot pick up a call anywhere in the office by parking the call, we must transfer it.

Saral

Bewertet am 18.5.2017

One of the best service provider for VOIP services

Vonage Business Solutions is one of the reputed service providers for VOIP requirements, there is a vast array of plans and services to choose from, as per an individual's requirements. Now Vonage may be used from Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Phablets or smartphones too via mobile app. The customer support is efficient and hence one may not be stuck with an issue for too long. There is transparency in service and charges due to monthly pay-as-you-go business model. I will recommend using Vonage Business Solutions for all these reasons.

Budget VOIP calling plans worldwide. Easy pay-as-you-go business model. Robust Infrastructure, quick and customer friendly customer support. Versatility to use it with various softphones/hardphones. Good Call Quality, Business Reports Functionality, User-friendly UI. One of the oldest brands among VOIP service providers.

Vonage should offer more functionality with standard plans. I wish call recording feature was standard for a user, without incurring extra charge every month. Not many cons which I may think of at the moment. I also faced some trouble with their Vonage Business Desktop softphone, after which I switched to X-lite, which runs lag free with Vonage Business Solutions.

Brielle

Bewertet am 8.11.2016

Vonage Business for your business

I am overall satisfied with Vonage Business Support- each time I called on the phone I was given a real person to speak with and a case number, to ensure the quality of my "case" the next time I called. As a busy work professional, I found this very valuable. I spoke to an amazing tech after speaking with Vonage Business support. He was able to direct me to exactly what I was looking of in a very short amount of time. My business purchased over 10 lines and the Yealink T46G phones from Vonage. I find these to be incredibly professional phones with a large screen. This is extremely beneficial when I am wearing a headset, on the regular phone, or connected with m work cell.

In regards to Vonage Business Phone systems, I like most being able to speak with a real person to answer my questions. Help was available any time I called. The help was organized and true- this helped me weed out things I didn't have time for. As a busy professional, this was extremely valuable. Each person I spoke to was able to help me validate my "silly" questions and assist me through the Vonage experience. The Yealink also shows busy field lines, my favorite feature on the phone, so I can see who, in my offices, is on the phone. This saves me time.

I was disappointing that it took so long to find an associate that could answer my questions. I called three times previous with questions about the phone system, and on the third time I spoke with a very knowledgeable professional who could fully assist me with my system questions. My business has purchased Yealink phones and is disappointing that each phone requires a special Yealink donagle for the "Tested headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone". While the Plantronics Voyager Legend came with a dongle, we had to order separate dongles for each phone.

Shelly

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

Never miss a call!

Allows my clinicians the ability call patients with business phone from their mobile device. One stop show for managing multiple office phone access and on call from anywhere. Easliy retrieve VM as well as respond via text message. All in one product for managing your phone service. Enables multiple locations to call, transfer and communicate at the push of a button.

The mobile app makes it simple to recieve all your work/office calls right on your mobile device. Remote work is seemless with all the functions of your office phone at home. Easily allows 24/7 phone monitoring from anywhere.

There are a lot of features that we do not use. Far to many to remember how to use when/if they are used infrequently. Quick guide would be helpful. We may have received something in the beginning but nothing that is left with the phone for new users or that have not gotten lost or damaged.

Harlan
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 23.2.2020

Must have for business

I love Vonage's feature set, from being able to text(Although I cant attach or be sent attached items), to the history feature is great for checking for previous calls and the reporting capabilities allows for productivity of employees.

What I like most about Vonage Business is its versatility in the business environment which allows for varied features! It allows any of our employees to work from home yet appear as if they are in the office.

The software's quality is very dependent on the broadband speed that it is connected to. It requires at a minimum at least 200 gigabit pipe line for it to function well...be advised there are some hiccups that happen but they are few and far between.

Jenna
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

Vonage Business

I like this product easy to use

Vonage is a great product. You can download the app on the ohone and anwer your phone line from your cell phone or when your in the office turn the app on mute so your phone doesn't ring on your cell.

I haven't had any issue. If you type what you need help with in the search bar it pretty muchs shows you step by step with clicking on it/

Jenah
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

Great product, easy to use!

Overall, VBS has great customer service and a product that makes any business, big or small, more productive.

I love the integration between the physical phone system and the app on my cell phone. The system is streamlined well, organized and easy to use.

I haven't been able to find a pair of decent hands-free headphones that work well with the specific phone I use.

Christopher
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

Good system with many features.But lots of small issues that need to be resolved.

There are alot of great features with this solution but some are things we dont need and dont use. Just do your research and make sure its something that you actually need and want to pay for. Also make sure you equipment is compatible with there system so you are not hit with unexpected costs to make your system work like it is supposed to.

Lots of good features that allow me to use my business phone anywhere. Even though there were a lot of problems starting our i was always able to get in tough with customer service quickly.

Lots of things that need to be set up at the beginning of the process. Had lots of issues to start out with most of which were resolved by changing a firewall out that was not compatible with vonage's system. They knew what firewall I had from the beginning took them a month to realize that is was one that does not play well with Vonage's system.

Jason

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

Was great until Vonage Purchased Vocalocity

Simple phone system with no difficulties getting around a business firewall. The app was useful. The online reporting and user configuration was straight forward

When Vonage made the purchase of Vocalocity, the quality of the service went downhill. The issues became more apparent after moving the customer service call center out of Atlanta to NY/NJ. The last thing someone wants to hear when their phones have been down for 2+ hours is New York attitude thrown back in your face. The service became so unreliable with so many outages, some for over a day, that we had no choice but to find another provider.

Alla
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Great idea requires improvement

Overall experience is good as the matter of fact we keep using this service. I still recommend using Vonage as it is very helpful for remote business management.

I like the idea you can use the online phone number through app and work virtually , even out of the country. It is a perfect solution for working at home business.

The pros is the online connection but it also can be a cons due to the dependency on the wi-fi connection and it's quality. Sometimes we get updated info on Vonage in a delay (like missing calls and late notifications) and we might miss potential clients.
Text messages can't accept images and it is a huge shortage. I hope Vonage is working on developing this additional feature of allowing sending images and documents over text messages.

Ray

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Good quality at a good price

You will definitely get more bang for your buck with Vonage Business and you still get all of the features.

Having the ability to forward your work number to your personal phone is a great feature. You also have the ability to make calls from your personal phone while your work phone number shows up on the recipient's caller ID. There are conference call options along with the mobile app options that will keep you and your team connected from almost anywhere.

The connection is internet based so if you lose power or your internet goes down, you have no phones.

Sourya
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 16.3.2019

Excellent for Remote Businesses

I have a company based in the united states but I live abroad. Vonage has made it possible for me to stay in contact with my American clients without them even realizing i'm not in the country.

Voice to text feature is very important to me as I'm not always in the correct setting to listen to the messages we receive. It's fairly accurate and only seems to have issues with certain accents. The fair pricing and excellent customer service makes Vonage the choice that you are sure to pic.

At this pricing and the quality of the service, I have no cons.

Addison
3,5

Bewertet am 24.7.2015

Great features, people and savings. VOiP call quality is what it is.

We've been with the service since it was Vocalocity and compared to other VOiP telephony providers, their software and support was superior especially when you look at the price. Now there's more parity in the market place but at the time, it was a huge gamechanger for us, since we couldn't afford a traditional PBX. The support team is U.S. based and the call center is in Georgia. They've been nothing but friendly and actually helpful. This is crucial since VOiP is a very advanced, technical type of service.

VOiP is what it is. It's dependent on both your internet service, the connection to their servers, and their servers themselves. Occasionally their service is down, occasionally the call quality is poor. Sometimes it's on their end, sometimes it's local. You're just not going to have the quality consistency of a regular telephone line. That being said, the features that you get with VOiP balance it out.

Viraj
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Bewertet am 29.7.2023

Robust VoIP service that offers attractive features

So far it is getting my work done. I can recommend for cost and reliability if you can see your number marked spam.

Features I needCost effective for long term contractsActivating and signing up is easyVoice quality and rich features

Call drops in low network bandwidthCross connectionGetting non spam numbers is difficultNumbers are reused multiple times and assigned.

306 Bewertungen