Über Google Workspace

Bei Google Workspace sind alle wichtigen Businesstools für Teams in einer integrierten Lösung vereint, einschließlich professioneller geschäftlicher E-Mail-Adressen. Mit Kunden, Partnern und Lieferanten kommunizieren und...

4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Google Workspace durchsuchen

13.819 von 13.820 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

Sehr gut

Ich finde Google Workspace perfekt und es erfüllt seinen Zweck bestens

Es ist einfach und sehr übersichtlich top

Bis her habe ich keine negativen Nachteile

Jeanette
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

Google Workspace Makes Running A Business Much Easier

Exceptional. Very affordable and meets all my business needs for documentation management, spreadsheets, form creation, scheduling, task prioritize, and calendar sync with my marketing platform.

Google Workspace allows me to run my business while on the go. I am currently a hybrid business with in-office and virtual services. As I transition my business to virtual only over the next year, I enjoy the benefits of having access to all my documents and spreadsheets in Google Drive, my calendar for scheduling, and my email. When I receive calls, I can immediately schedule clients. In addition, I can create tasks on my calendar with due dates so that I get reminded. Google Workspace is the user-friendly all-in-one business platform that is very affordable.

Occasionally, it goes offline while I am working on my laptop. Fortunately, I can access what I need on my smartphone!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

Google Workspace has immediate back-up and is accessible via any smart device.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Great for Files, not for Filers

Overall it is a good service to utilize to keep documents. Less so for anything more advanced, as you will have to do all the work and not rely on the system to assist you to find, store, and recover documents. Also, pray that you never leave that company or organization, as getting your files in the exact way they are on your drive, will never occur, and you will find out you lost a lot of documents you didn't know and weren't made aware.

Workspace has changed names but not really changed much else along the way. Its capacity to combine different areas of the Google ecosystem has been needed. Especially for university plans, it is very productive and useful to help keep documents and a large number of data together and collected. One of the great things is using shortcuts to get to other parts of the drive. That saves a lot of time and allows you to organize much better. However, it is not the most conducive when you transfer.

There is not a lot of discussion or understanding that once you put it into a personal drive there is no real way to get it cleanly out again even if you download it or send it. With the way that it complicates things by ownership and giving the administrators too much control on who you can share it with and not being able to move things from a private personal drive to a shared drive in a large capacity, you will then be stuck if your company or organization changes names or changes drives. We went Google to Google but changed the domain, which was and is a mess. The search to find files is junk, the capacity to keep organized unless you yourself are great at file management is also not good, and the lack of a beautiful dashboard and ease of flowing within the google ecosystem makes this a product that very much is like other google products... half baked with a lot of potentials.

OneDrive und Microsoft Teams

Warum Google Workspace gewählt wurde

The company offered an unlimited tier. You switch when you have more data you need to store.

Dropbox Business

Die besten Alternativen zu Google Workspace

Ali
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 4.11.2022

Review of Google Workpace

I do use google g-mail, google docs, google drive, google duo, and, my most favorite google sheets. I use them time to time but google docs and google g- mail daily. I find everything regarding google workpace amazing, easy to use, instant, rapid and convenient. I want to keep using it as it makes my professional life really easy.

It's compatibility and usage. Its vast features and services. All are my beloved. The desired feature for me is google- g- mail and google docs where I can generate my documents and transfer to anyone. It becomes easy and in a rapid use for me. Its integration with other social media apps (WhatsApp, facebook, snapchat etc.) is a compromised area. But all the email to email integrations are superb.

The capacity to upload and safe files. The free limit to save files is less. This quality must be inserted in it by increasing the limit to save files in free trials.

Deni

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

Google Workspace is your Office.

Incredibly, I was able to cut costs associated with operating an office system or teamwork, because Google Workspace has almost everything you need to work. Google Workspace can be integrated with various platforms and third-party applications, making it easier for me to be more efficient in working on small and large-scale projects.

Google Workspace is very easy to use and affordable for a small company like mine, but it doesn't take away the professional and sophisticated side that can help with all the work. Have various features been needed to complete work in an office without having to think about where to store, time to organize, and people to maintain technical operations. And I can work even outside the office or at home or while on vacation, can organize many people who work on one project in real time in sharing data and work.

Customization in notifications that may be less varied and detailed, so sometimes we have to open in detail what the notifications are given by Google Workspace.

Princely

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Effective & Excellent Company management Tool

Google Workspace's domain email authentication is efficient and unlike any other, as it prevents emails from our domains from going to our users' and clients' spam boxes. This is a huge feature and advantage for us. We've used Webmail for many years, and one of our clients' and customers' major concerns is that our emails always appear in their spam folders and are always flagged. This was an issue for us as it prevented users from trusting us.Email marketing was the worst as we got no feedback as our emails are always flagged as spam, but ever since we switched to Google Workspace, the result has been awesome and very much appreciated.Secondly, I and my entire team loved the user and team management features, the Docs sheet integration, and the ability to collaborate, which was also excellent.Finally, the ability to integrate emails from other providers, add them to your workspace, and send them from your one account is also great, and the ability to create simple email aliases is awesome.

Some of the implementation and integration are technical, one will need to be technical and understand certain maneuvers to be able to integrate some features, such as integrating your domain to Google Workspace with DKIM and SPIF Setup. This can be simplified, and I don't ever see a rival to Google Workspace.

Microsoft Outlook, Zoho CRM, Slack und Microsoft 365

Warum Google Workspace gewählt wurde

Google Workspace seems to have everything I need in one place without getting additional products to compensate for the lack of features I need.

Slack und Mailchimp

eduardo
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

El más utilizado y fácil de manejar es el Espacio de trabajo por Google

La plataforma de Google incluye un poco todo a raíz de la cuenta. Lo que parece mas básico del correo, chats, espacios, calendarios compartidos y espacio en la nube en común se valora mas cuando te toca trabajar bajo otro espacio. Es increible lo bien que saben hacer las cosas desde Google, no entra spam en el correo y que tienen todo tan bien integrado y funcional. Me gustan los espacios de chat, las sugerencias de reunión y las posibilidades que ofrece el. espacio de Google para integrar herramientas de 3º en su correo o extensiones.

No tengo peros con el workspace de Google, podríamos esperar mayores cambios y novedades así como a la hora de resolver problemas que no te manden simplemente a las FAQS o te tengan mas de 20 minutos al teléfono.

Warum Google Workspace gewählt wurde

A nivel empresarial y profesional he trabajado tanto con Microsoft como Google, incluso sigo gestionando cuentas profesionales de clientes que trabajan con Hotmail, eso si, si tengo que elegir me quedo con Google por la amplia cantidad de servicios que ofrecen mas accesibles, conectados y de mayor importancia puestos en una balanza, empezando por el Gmail que me parece mucho mas sencillo y funcional. Ya que permite adaptarlo mucho mas de personalización.

Zoho CRM und Microsoft 365
Thomas
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

Google Workspace helps us to organize our daily work

For users, the operation is very simple, intuitive and therefore quick to learn, which means very low cost of implementation. There are very many applications and solutions available for organization and daily tasks. So you don't have to switch between applications all the time.

To minimize external solutions, Google should urgently expand the functions in some places. More CRM functionalities would be desirable here. The contact management has some shortcomings and it is incomprehensible that you do not have a mailbox for groups, for example, the info mailbox or the support mailbox available. A global address book that all employees can access would also be important.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

What Google definitely does better than Microsoft is management. As an admin, you have logical and not cluttered menus. You can quickly find the settings you are looking for and many things are self-explanatory. With Microsoft, we gave up on getting the system to work.
Adeel
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

Google Workspace A complete Digital Business Suite for your Organization

I was Microsoft Office 365 user since last 8 years but when I joined this company i was unaware about how to manage Google Workspace and its admin console. But by time I was getting used to with Admin console I learned alot and it helped me to make my user understad lot of features it hase. I am very satisfied and would recommend new business startups that if they are looking for a low budget but high quality Business Email suite please go for Google Work space.

Google Workspace includes Email, Calendars, Meetings, Reminders, Cloud drives, Backups, and Integration with third-party applications as well. In total, If you are looking for a complete business solution I recommend Google Workspace.

Basically, Google Workspace has all features which fulfill all your business requirements but it needs to with a stand-alone application like Microsoft has OUTLOOK.

Jhana
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

Reliable, private, and secure email service

Google Workspace has improved our email productivity by making it easier to access and manage email, which is crucial to timely business communications.

Google Workspace is a fantastic and reliable service that allows us to focus on our key business activities. We are particularly impressed by Gmail's security features.

Google Workspace offers many tools and apps, which can be overwhelming and confusing. Google Workspace includes a suite of tools to allow its users to collaborate on projects, manage their time and schedule meetings, create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations, share files, and other features.

Slack

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

Actually, Google workspace is the most popular so we believe it was also the most reliable
cesar
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

Google workspace excelente

Excelente, me gusta mucho es mi core de operaciones

Me permite hacer una gran gama de cosas, tiene muchas funcionalidades, me encanta que todo lo tengo centralizado

Generalmente pues algunos correos importantes los manda a spam

Mario
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 20.11.2022

google workspace el autentico todo en uno

muy agradable y satifatoria

cuando se dice todo en uno es real ya que encuentra toda tu informacion en un solo lugar y lo mejor todo organizada desde una pagina de inicio en donde ya esta todo integrado,lo mas usual es el calendario y el correo, pero cada vez que lo usas encuentra mas caracteristicas en lo personal el amacemaniento y reuniones y en general la heramienta de producto seran de tu agrado

al principio es complicada migrar toda tu informacion,por temor en su operacion,y varios correo de comercio los manda a spam si posibilidad de habilitar

Yahoo Mail und Microsoft 365

integracion de productos

Yahoo Mail und Microsoft 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

facilidad de operacion y conocimiento de los produtos individualmente
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Good collaboration solution

If you don't need integration with MS Office or other Microsoft tools it is a very good choice.
The price is very affordable.

The Google email management is one of my favourites mail solutions ever. It was made since the beggining to be 100% cloud and this is noticeable.
The search engine is brutal, they used the Google experience to create a very good search engine. You can find any mail in miliseconds.

The integration with Office was not really good.

Warum Google Workspace gewählt wurde

We needed a cloud solution for email management and collaboration and in that time Google Workshop was the best option for us.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

It was more mature on that time.
Aaron
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

Hands down the best productivity suite for orgs of all sizes

The intuitiveness of the UI and accessibility of the product suite in every aspect, and the universality of the ecosystem surrounding it (virtually EVERY 3rd party software connects to Google Workspace products). Google Workspace isn't a product you have to spend time learning, or doing training for (looking at you CRM, accounting, VOIP, graphic design, web design, collaboration and virtually every other business software!). Google Workspace strikes an elegant balance between what it DOES (its features) and its UI (how easy it is to use). Usually there is a tradeoff between the two. This is critical, as organizational effectiveness with a product is often a function of the adoption rate, which is a function of it's UI and ease of use. When even your least-savvy employees are using it, you know you've got something good.

We've been using Google Workspace since it was Google Apps for Business many years ago. Only real rough spots have been during periods of major transitions on their product platform (in particular Google Drive as it's gone through a few major new releases).

john
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

Google Workspace - the original and still the best 'business productivity suite'.

I've run my business using these tools for the past 10 years. I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

I've been using it since approx 2012. It was great then and it's a million times better now. I love the fact that 'all' of my biz productivity tools are all in one place, and all from one provider.

Bizarrely, my only criticsm of Google Workspace is the fact that it doesn't do more e.g.) CRM / Order Management / Payment gateways. So, no real negatives.

Warum Google Workspace gewählt wurde

Google Workspace is just better, easier, and cheaper.

OneDrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

Google was first to market and I've been using them for ages. Other products feel like they are still behind Google in terms of usability.
Shaunak

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

Now google services enabled for enterprise.

I and my teammates have used Gmail and google applications since childhood, let it be Google Drive for cloud storage or sheets for excel files, and so on. We are always addicted to the simplicity which google brings in for end customers like me. Earlier we used GSuite for that and recently it has been renamed workspace. My college also used Google Workspace and provided us with email on their domain with unlimited drive storage. Earlier emails were used to sign in to Google Chat, which is not inbuilt and many new features have been introduced, like status of being available, busy or away.

I know pretty much all people will agree with my point that we always wanted to use professional and personal email in GMAIL, and now with Google Workspace that is possible right?
I love the ease of working with an inbox of Gmail, much more than Outlook or any other enterprise-level mail client. Now with Google Workspace, administrators can host an email server on google and enable our favorite Gmail with a custom domain. There are various plans which allow up to unlimited data storage in drives with the most loved Google SSO. For those who don't know SSO, it is a service of Google that enable users to use all google applications like sheets, docs, drive, email, spreadsheets, etc via a single email id. Google Workspace was formerly known as G-Suite also. So if you use a chrome web browser, all applications will get auto-authenticated from the profile used in sync.

There are no cons, Google is working and developing their suite rapidly as compared to Microsoft, so we are okay with little hiccups. But they should provide some free tiers as well, for small-scale industries, this will bring more business to them because habit is the strongest key to customer acquisition. I belive if you use their services once, there is no going back. But for that there should be some trial or free subscriptions with limited usage, so that people can try.

OneDrive und Microsoft 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

As I mentioned many times, I have been using Google's Gmail since childhood, if professional email can be used in Google services, then I would love be in same sync, this is why recommended GSuite (Now called Google Workspace)
Kennan
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

Google Workspace changed how our nonprofit team functioned

Collaboration, communication, and organization have all improved tremendously since we implemented Google Workspace. All of our team's files are stored in Google Drive and can easily be linked in emails or using Google Spaces. Our calendar manages the bookings in every room in our building as well as all the team's calendars and we can see who and what's available and when very easily. The tasks feature let's us set deadlines and assign projects to specific team members. Almost all of our communication headaches have been addressed by Google Workspace.

As a small nonprofit with a lot of moving parts and every team member doing a large variety of tasks, we struggled a lot with communication and collaboration. We heard about Google for Nonprofits, which provides Google Workspace free-of-charge for qualifying organizations, and it revolutionized our workflow.

We had tried other programs like Trello and ClickUp, and while their designs are great, it was hard to get our team to use them as part of their daily work. Google Space provides the same service, but tasks are built directly into the email interface that our team already uses daily. We can now all keep track of responsibilities and projects with a few simple clicks and quick communication has never been easier.

The biggest learning curve came with the admin side of things, because the program is so robust, there is a lot to learn before you really start making use of all the parts. Thankfully, the customer service team is great and Google's knowledge base for nearly any issue you can think of made sure we were never hung up on anything for too long.

Workplace from Meta, Microsoft Teams und monday.com

Warum Google Workspace gewählt wurde

Team members struggled with trying to integrate new programs hosted on another webpage and felt the learning curve was too steep. We needed something simple and already integrated.

Trello und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

The Google for Nonprofits program was a huge draw for an organization like ours.
kit
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

User friendly

Very user friendly easy to understand the setting is customizable. very efficient in using this in managing a large team cascading info lightning fast.

All in one package for me as an employee. we use it to time in and time out on our work also sharing files with each other is very convenient. what I like the most is the schedule reminder having multiple android device whatever I am using it will remind me like 10 minutes before my meeting start in google meet.

When I used the Google workspace chat features there are some limitation like sending a file video sometimes it fails if it reach certain MB but always succeed if I send it in facebook messenger. I wish the mb limitation of how you send video in google workspace chat features will be larger in this we dont need to like jump in messenger if sending certain video wont upload in chat feature of google worksapce. and some of the android device like samsung galaxy note 10 plus is not full optimized in google workspace chat features randomly crashes or failed to send.

Microsoft Outlook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

Never experience using this platform in my work but the only reason why I will choose this because almost all of my friend who works in multi million companies uses this platform also the religion that I am belong to their workforce uses this platform the Lds church.
Mohammed
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.8.2022

Google Workspace is a life-saver for all our collaboration and communication needs

Since the rise of the COVID pandemic, our school's functioning was stopped completely and the students were facing severe education loss. However, we found Google Workspace, an all-in-one tool for our organization in terms of all aspects including colleague communication, student-teacher communication, file storage, online exams and many more! Hence, we bought Google Workspace and were amazed by its unlimited functionality and integrations. Overall, it is the best platform for collaboration with eye-catching features.

Google Workspace is an easy and effective tool to connect and collaborate with my students and colleagues without any hassles. It has various platforms like Google Chat and Gmail for efficient communication. It also has Google Meet for simple and high-quality video calls and online classes. It has a range of affordable pricing plans which offer from 30GB to 5TB and even a plan that offers unlimited storage option. Various features of Google Drive like file sharing and commenting makes it an amazing tool for storage and collaboration. There are various other things that come with Google Workspace. Google Docs offers cloud document creation, Google Sheets helps in storing students' marks, Google Forms helps in creating online tests and grading and Google Classroom helps in virtualizing all of our classes with many amazing features. It is cost-efficient and the most productive tool that you'll ever need for collaboration, teamwork and storage.

From the perspective of an educational institution, I would recommend adding more features like attendance and live student monitoring in Google Classroom. Also, in Google Drive, I would love the ability of creating multiple sharing links for a file.

WPS Office

Warum Google Workspace gewählt wurde

Microsoft 365 was working well before the COVID pandemic but after the pandemic, we had to switch to Google Workspace as Microsoft 365 it was lacking many tools like Google Classroom from an educational institute's perspective. Hence, we switched from Microsoft 365 to Google Workspace.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

There weren't much features in WPS Office and the cost was not worth the product. On the contrary, Google Workspace offered many more features at an affordable price. Hence, we choose Google Workspace.

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Best collaboration and productivity suite for small or medium scaled organizations.

Google workspace is one of my favorite productivity software suite. It's extremely intuitive and easy to work with. Moreover, it's excellent product for collaborating with team members on real time basis or sharing the files across organization.

My organization uses Google workspace as a primary software for internal emails, collaboration, document creation and meetings. I love working on Google workspace due to these reasons:

1. Google workspace works seamlessly when it comes to real time collaboration with your team/organization. Anyone who has the right access, can make real time changes to the document
2. As an owner of document, you have full access controls that allows you to share files with specific people with specific access (view/edit/download etc).
3. It provides tons of 3rd party integration like with Jira, confluence, slack, Zoom, workday etc. This makes me super productive as I don't have to spend time on exporting and importing of data between different systems.
4. All google workspace products are extremely intuitive and very well designed even for those people who are not very technically savvy.

For online version, its hand-down the best solution. But as a Desktop solution, it lacks a lot of features. Google workspace is very basic when it comes to what you can do in their Desktop apps. Also, when it comes to 'heavy data/number crunching', I have found MS Excel to be much better in performance as compared to Google Sheets.

Jen
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

"Worth the Price", I keep reminding myself...

My relationship with Google Workspace could definitely be described as "conflicted". I love many of the features, but other aspects, such as trying to understand their instructions and the added fees to add extra domain names, frustrates me.

What makes me stay with Workspace is the extreme capacity for file storage (you get much higher limits with a paid Workspace account, vs their free Google Drive accounts), and easy management of sending/receiving emails with one of my domain names. I appreciate how easy it is to send and receive email through my primary domain, and I like the ability to share a folder between my multiple Google email addresses. I am a "solo-preneur," but since I have many projects, I have multiple emails, and it's nice to be able to access the folder from basically every email address I've shared it with.

I really want to give Workspace higher reviews. What stops me? A few issues: 1. The fact that to add each additional domain name is an extra $12/month. 2. They say alias domains are free; they essentially redirect to a primary domain, or any other domain you've set up in your organization. But thus far, I have set up several and cannot get a single one of them to actually work. I keep getting "undeliverable" notices. 3. Their instructions are absolutely NOT "user-friendly". I dread looking up instructions on how to implement anything in Google Workspace, because their dry instructions were apparently written with the assumption that everyone reading them is on the same level of knowledge that the coders were.

Titan Email

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

I have heavily considered switching to Titan Email, as I was offered a low-cost trial to this through my domain registrar. However, Google is more familiar to me (even if, as they say, "familiarity breeds contempt"). I appreciate the aspects of Google Workspace that I use regularly, and don't want to trade one set of problems for other problems another set-up might potentially cause me.
Khalid
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

Google Workspace- Indispensable for professionals, businesses and individuals

1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac.
2. it offers 15 GB of free storage for storing any files conveniently without any compromise on quality.
3. Gmail offers business mail as well as personal mail. Business mail is affordable that can be linked to the domain name of the business and used.
4. Google business provides the cheapest and most widely reaching marketing tool for everyone that too free of cost. i have helped many friends businesses get listed on google maps that helped them in growth of business immediately.
5. Google business also provides free business website for easier access to customers.
6. Google Search has revolutionised the way i searched my emails, files, pictures offline and online as well.
7. I can not imagine my office as well as personal life without Google workspace.

no cons at all was observed by me either personally or professionally.

Melissa
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

LOVE, but its taken time to get our office to use it well.

Overall, we have loved Google Workspace. The main leadership team that has implemented it uses it for EVERYTHING and we are burning the rest of the organization along little by little.

We love that it is universal and integrates into all kinds of software. It was fairly easy to set up and we love having full admin control over all our user accounts. Becuase we are a small non-profit, many of our employees use their own computers. By having everyone start to keep documents and SOPs saved on DRIVE, we are able to keep much better track of our documentation and projects and when someone leaves we don't loose important files in the process.

DRIVE Is probably the most used part of Google Workspace for our group. Centralizing everything has been key and we are working on implementing more collaboration on projects, documents and file Maintinance...we have already seen an increase in productivity and hope to see more in the years to come.

Our team is not very "tech savvy" so getting everyone own board and trained has taken some time. Some of our team can't see the value in moving online and don't want to learn new software, especially sheets and docs. This isn't a fault of the software, but just the reality getting our team onboard with new software and project solutions.

Zoho Desk und Salesforce Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

Google integrates the easiest with everything.
Sandra
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

all in one program

My overall impression is I enjoy Google Workspace and for the project I use and my collaborating team have no problems with communication and we enjoy the vault where we all can gain access and work at our own pace.Mostly I love being able to incorporate my childs school into my calendar and I can receive updates and work that needs more attention,so no part of my life suffers.It depends on the tools and the designing techniques you require.It has everything you need for work and home life.

With Google Workspace you are getting quality and quantity.You get Gmail,chat,meet,Calendar,Drive (for storage )Docs,Sheets,Slides,Forms and there is a site to do collaberations with other members of your group as well as a vault to use between your collaberators.Its fully facilitated so you can take it where ever you go and use it in real time and send Emails to anyone anywhere in the world.You can get unlimited data,as well as data storage.I love that it has security features and workspace integrations.It can be used by anyone for any reason.It is a great source for teachers and students to keep in touch,as well as parents who's child is sick and needs to keep up with his or her school work it's a graet feature to have set up with a teacher,it makes a big difference in your childs grades because what they are suppose to know,you know as well.I keep track of everything in my calendar and have alerts sent to me,so I do not miss any deadlines.I am very empressed with how well this works for me and I am able to incorporate my childs school life into my own,so I dont miss out.It is very user friendly and easy to share files.

To be able to use the collaboration tools each recipient must be a google account holder,which is not hard to do,but it depends on the recipients abilities and what system they embrace.As for your childs school work,there is no desktop for productivity and there are less document task features.This workspace is just serving the basic functions,they do not have advanced features like you would find on microsoft 360 ,So if you work on design projects the upgrades can get expensive.I find it is not suited for a large buisness,so another program is needed.

Brian
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

A robust tool for corporate communications

I manage approx. 300 users on Google Workspace on my own and by and large it is painless. I migrated my users from a platform they had used for over 10 years and expected a lot of push back - but because almost everyone has a personal GMail account, they are familiar with it. There are loads of features that users are unaware of and it is nice to highlight these as users become more proficient and make their work life simpler by making them more efficient.

I like that Google Workspace is platform agnostic. There are only two real choices in this space, with Office 365 the other. I like that Google tries to accommodate all platforms PC, Mac, iOS, Android etc., whereas Office 365 tries to shoehorn you into the Microsoft ecosystem. It is full-featured, and you can use it natively via the browser or the app or integrate it with an IMAP client like Thunderbird, Mac Mail or Outlook. Support is generally very good and responsive.

As an admin, I don't like how Google moves functions around - you know how to add space for a user, and then the function has moved, and you can not figure out where it is for the life of you. Also sometimes support tries to tell you something you know is wrong, and you have to hold tough and request the issue is escallated.

Warum Google Workspace gewählt wurde

FirstClass was beginning to show its age and lacked the functionality users demanded. I need to migrate to a future-proof platform that would be there in the long term.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Workspace

I found it could integrate into multiple platforms better - Microsoft tried to push you into their ecosystem, whereas Google looked to accommodate you whatever device you were using.
13.819 Bewertungen