Jobin.cloud Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Jobin.cloud

Das Finden und Kontaktieren der von dir gesuchten Personen ist der Eckpfeiler eines jeden Unternehmens, egal ob es sich dabei um Kunden, Bewerber oder Klienten handelt. Jobin.cloud ist darauf spezialisiert, diesen riesigen...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Jobin.cloud durchsuchen

120 von 120 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.2.2023

Finding Jobs Doesn't Have To Be Difficult

This tool helped the company find people for successful jobs. There are people working in the company who are fundamental for its development today. All of them were found using this tool.

Updatable database, Helps to create a profile of the person, with all his characteristics and personal details; It has a Kanban style CRM which is a very attractive way of working; The tool has an email campaign system; Sortable filters help you find the right people for the right jobs; Last but not least is the automation with LinkedIn that makes everything more attractive.

We noticed slowness in updating some records and also in moving "cards" from one phase to another in the CRM

Garth

Bewertet am 8.12.2023

Jobin.cloud: Talent Management in One

Incredibly positive and one of my favourite tools of the year.

AI Matching Capabilities saved time, and improved efficiency. The platform's interface is sleek, intuitive, and incredibly easy to navigate. Robust Analytics and Reporting Tools.

Integration: would want to know how to integrate with other systems to automate additional process.

Recruitee, Manatal und Recruit CRM

Warum Jobin.cloud gewählt wurde

Did not meet my needs, found that they had basic bone structure and integrations to third parties required additional paid licences, limitations and not as straight forward and time consuming. Although these other tools come across cheaper you have to upgrade to more expensive options, and still then require time and energy, and cost to get the right workflows required.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Manatal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobin.cloud

All in one platform, although would like some additional automation into other crms to streamline process. I may not have seen this step or had access to what i require so maybe you can, but was not clear to me on where or how.
Mary Ann
Mary Ann

Bewertet am 13.9.2023

I like this ATS but they have many things we need to make it competitive.

I need an affordable and easy to use ATS; this one has so far fit the need. But, as I'm marketing more actively, I find limitations in scheduling follow-ups. Limited to tags, ugh. Who remembers to look up our tags

The seamless integration with LinkedIn and the ability to see our email exchanged in LinkedIn and our Google Suite messages. All in one place; under the contacts info within Jobin.

This is big! There is no submittal function to track what you are doing with a search. I like to have this all in one place under the client; you can see the emails sent but this is time-consuming to research. So many times in Crelate, I would go to a candidate's profile and look at what we sent to the client.

Die besten Alternativen zu Jobin.cloud

Bewertet am 10.1.2024

Great Product - Saves time

Very good, as as the reporting improves so will my review

It seems to be able to action a greater volume of actions compared to similar products

Knowing specifically where contacts are within a sequence

Stephan

Bewertet am 17.7.2023

Get hooked on Jobin.cloud

Great solution for sourcers, recruiters and TA managers. Also great team to work with. No issues at all.

I love the creation of the job description and the matching prioritization and really love the outreach and e-mail automations.

Have to use the workflow which I don't as a pipeline for the candidates. Love to have more integrations to my other tools like Bullhorn

Sabrina
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

Definitely a new system but excited about it

I honestly have not been this excited about an ATS/CRM system since Loxo. It is easy to use, easy setup and great features.

New company - they are still building out the platform.

Zoho CRM, Recruiterflow und Manatal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobin.cloud

Great interface and more flexbility with the build out since still so new.
Shafiq
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

Great for contacting candidates, ATS and CRM

The customer support is brilliant and very fast. They are very open to feature suggestions or UI improvements. It's also saving me a lot of time.

Ease of use, graphical view of the candidate pipeline stage, affordable, and like that you can buy the modules you need. Outbound Email is integrated with Outlook and InMails show up on LI.

If I could track open rates and response rates of outbound messages, that would be great. I'm sure that it is on the product roadmap.

Alicia

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Wish I Had Found Jobin.cloud Sooner!

This has been a game changer for how I manage my business and the ability to manage applicants and their process.

I like being able to access all the information I need as a sourcing & staffing specialist in one place. The system is not overly complicated to use and is saving me time.

I wish there was a say to schedule a session for someone to walk me through my initial set up.

Chirag
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

New user

Very good.

Integrating Linkedin profiles into the database.

Managing recruitment process i.e. the CRM - submission to placements

Vincere

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobin.cloud

Good customer service from Mikel and value for money.
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 26.12.2023

Greatest tool ever

It's very easy to use and user friendly

Wish it gathered more phone numbers because that's very critical for my line of work

Shelley

Bewertet am 2.8.2023

Best customer service and easy to use product!

Mikel is the absolute best when it comes to response time and customer service. I feel like he never sleeps because he always responds promptly and is so nice and helpful!

Jobin.cloud has been a great tool for our start up Executive Search firm! I have used Bullhorn products previously which have all the bells and whistles, but Jobin does everything we need it to do as we are growing our company. The best part for us is using it to source on Linkedin without the normal limitations. That has been game changer.

I think there are still functions missing that can be added over time. One thing I would love to be able to do is send emails to our clients through Jobin with our candidate presentations so it can all be tracked in one place.

Jaymie
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Bewertet am 26.10.2023

A Must Try

Jobin has been a great tool for helping us scale our sales outreach and operations. The automation and integration with LinkedIn is impressive.

It's still very new, so they are constantly adding functionality, although it's not as robust as other tools, it's improving constantly and catching up quickly.

Rajiv

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Exceptionally Satisfied with Jobn.cloud!

I am extremely pleased with all the services provided by Jobn.cloud! From the moment I started using their platform, I have experienced nothing but smooth sailing. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it effortless to navigate through various features. The range of services offered is extensive, catering to all my job-seeking needs. The team at Jobn.cloud is highly responsive, addressing any queries or concerns promptly. I wholeheartedly recommend Jobn.cloud to anyone looking for a seamless and efficient job search experience. Kudos to the entire team for delivering such an exceptional service!

Bypass limit to send the request and tag to short the filter and automation outreach.

Imran
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.7.2023

The Best - Hidden Gem

Awesome! The best! Fantastic! go for it! I guarantee they will be the number one in a years time. Its just that no body knows them as they haven't made aggressive marketing but get in now when no body knows about it and use to your edge.

I have tested atleast 20 linkedin and email automation tool. Jobin is far the best, so intuitive and had amazing features. Others boost about it but at execution they are not even 10%. Jobin is as smooth and user friendly at it can be. But most importantly I literally haven't seen a better customer service. I feel bad they have such an amazing customer service for so low paid subscription. Imagine that!

Ah the compaign reporting feature... This is so important and this is the only thing missing which is in the pipe line I just cant wait it to be on

⁣⁣ Bret
⁣⁣ Bret
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.1.2022

A new up player in the space, worth checking out

The team is responsive and the product, whilst still in infancy, has been improving every single day. If you're someone who likes to be the first to adapt and play with new tech, check this company out.

Jobin is a multifaceted tool that fits perfectly within a recruiter's tech stack. It could even be a good ATS alternative for the small company or individual recruiter. I have been testing this software for a bit and have seen it evolve. Jobin's core functionality serves as an excellent layering over LinkedIn, serving as a tool for segmenting leads, finding new ones, and tracking them through your recruitment process. Especially like the way it makes bringing potential prospects into their platform from Linkedin.

There are certain UI functionalities that are still actively in development and enriching prospects' FULL profile from LinkedIn is a slower process at scale. This could also be a good thing as it stays under the radar and within Linkedin TOS.

Danish
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 4.9.2022

Overall A+ for Jobin.cloud

It saving my lot of time . It is very easy to use . The costumer support is very fast

It is time saving and ease of use. i loved to use it. Excellent effort.

There is only one cons that i notice that system does not support JSON.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

Efficient Marketing Project Management Tool

Streamlines project planning and executionProvides real-time progress tracking and reportingFacilitates team collaboration and communication

Steep learning curve for new usersLimited customization options for workflowsPricing may not be suitable for smaller businesses

Steve
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

Review of Jobin.Cloud

VERY good!

[sensitive content hidden]is about the best customer service tech I have dealt with in years. Very knowledgeable and responsive

And this is my fault. I struggle with understanding how to set up effectve campaigns.

Heather

Bewertet am 30.4.2022

A Must-Have “One Stop Shop”

Life-changing. Career-changing. Independence-enablement.

I literally love everything about it. See my notes on each specific feature for a deeper understanding.

Literally, not one comes to mind. They’ve mapped the lifecycle of any recruitment and/or business development strategy and operationalized it with user-friendly, easy-adoption.

Cheryl

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Jobin get the job done!

I love the easy integration with LinkedIn.

I wish there were more custom options for candidate tracking through the process.

Vipul

Bewertet am 29.7.2023

Good for lead generation

very good

Ease of work, lead generation and management

nothing as such.

Hieu

Bewertet am 16.9.2023

Linkedin/Navigator Automation with Jobin.cloud

Good performance.

Sale Navigator inMail/MessageTagsContact profileCampaign design

UI not friendly, it's so legacy. Need a modernize style.Confuse on Linkedin Profile swich.Not clear 1 acc using 1 LinkedIn profile or 1 acc can manage multiple Linkedin profiles.

Ricardo
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

At the moment I just started to use it. The first impression is very good apart the fact that we cant get data out of PDF CV's. But I still need to work with to give you proper evaluation and feedback.

No possibility to extract data from PDF CV's.

Saul
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

My experiencie with Jobin

I really liked how interactive the tool can be. At first, I was a bit lost, but I had a Zoom meeting with support, who helped me and even guided me through creating my first campaign step by step :)

The tool's power and user support are impressive!

Omid

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Extremly happy will definitely recommend

Postive, very happy.

It has saved myself and my team so much time in our every day tasks. The automation of connection requests, messages and saved searches have really helped and highly recommend the platform. Customer services is also great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always available and will provide further explanations/ support where needed.

Currently can't think of any, maybe that your machine has to be switched on for the taks to be completed.

120 Bewertungen