Über Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft Outlook is a free email and calendar solution designed for both personal, educational and business use. The software allows users to send, receive, and manage emails, plus book and track events and appointments in the...

4,1

Nutzerbewertungen zu Microsoft Outlook durchsuchen

948 von 949 Bewertungen
Marco
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.6.2022

Sehr gut

Sehr nutzerfreundliches Programm

Alle Funktionen enthalten, die man gebrauchen kann. Schriftverkehr ist unproblematisch.

Eventuell die Übersichtlichkeit - aufgrund der Menge von Funktionen

Mahmoud
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 4.9.2022

Email in professional way

As an overall if you want a software for the personal purpose then it's up to you to choose between it or Gmail , but if you want it for the professional use , there's no any software better than Outlook

On a professional level, there is nothing better to communicate, I have worked with more than one company and did not see one of them using another tool to send emails.
The ability to sync to all devices is incredible , it also help you to manage important emails

Personally, I haven't had any problems with Outlook, it's really makes my life easily

Warum Microsoft Outlook gewählt wurde

As I said for the professional use , outlook more better than Gmail because the accessibility for the important emails more flexible

Zuvor genutzte Software

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 28.9.2022

Review for outlook

It is not a program that I can use for my personal e-mails. It can be used in more workplaces.

I'm using this through the company. It works for large-scale companies for users to interact with each other. It is an ideal program with its ability to access information quickly in parts such as the address book, signature operations and many features. It allows to categorize mails by giving colors.

It needs to be updated and developed for macos software. Also, mails are sent later to the desktop application. This pushes people to use online. It can be made faster. I am not looking for the efficiency I want in the filtering part either. When I type in the search button, it has trouble finding an exact match.

Die besten Alternativen zu Microsoft Outlook

Thao
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

Not too good for a company email management

Not so bad but the appearance is not as friendly as Gmail.

It has a desktop application so it's convenient to open directly without browsing. It does not occupy much memory capacity of my laptop.

It has something conflicts with MS Teams that I can use one between them. The host run slowly sometimes that my incoming emails arrive out of office time.

Lydia
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

User-friendly email/calendar software

I find Outlook to be very user-friendly email/calendar software, coming from someone who has used Google email/calendar products in all of my previous roles. It was simple to learn how to use it and I like that I was able to download the Outlook desktop app on my Mac. This allowed me to integrate my other email accounts and calendars to have all of my email accounts in one place and also sync my calendars in one place. I'm all about efficiency! I also actually like having desktop notifications which you don't get when using the web version of Outlook, though that is an option.

One thing I do not like is how email threads appear in my inbox differently depending on whether I am using a Mac or PC. This is difficult because I work hybrid and when I am in the office, I use a PC, but I use a Mac when working from home. The Outlook app is a little different in general on a Mac vs PC, understandably so since it is a Microsoft software, but it would be helpful if the features and overall experience were more streamlined to be the same across different operating systems as this would make the experience more consistent.

Anamaria
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Great for Work

My overall experience with Outlook is great and helps me stay professional as a freelancer. It also helps save time because I can send mass-emails from Word just using my contact list (in Excel) without having to send one by one or adding people in BCC.

It's definitely the professional tool to go with for work. What I love the most is being able to add rules and categories by color.

There is just one thing that I would recommend to be updated: being able to drag and drop photos into the body of the email instead of being attached. It works on the web version but not on the desktop-installed version.

Javier
  • Branche: Textilien

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

Imprescindible para comunicaciones

Muy satisfecho en todos los años de uso.

Tiene un manejo rápido y sencillo, con muchas funcionalidades tanto para el diseño del correo como para el envío de archivos y organización de agenda. No he tenido ningún problema desde que lo utilizo y su visualización es adaptable a cada usuario.

Algunas funciones deberían estar más accesibles. Debería tener mayor capacidad de almacenamiento de correos antiguos para no depender de servidores.

Mert
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.8.2022

All in One Mail with Outlook

I am using Microsoft Outlook more than 2 years to plan my schedule and timeline. It gives you see your friends schedule and set a call or meeting with them in easy way.

Microsoft Outlook offers many valuable features that you can set and plan your schedule, mailing and guide. It offers free version and also you can pay for more features.

Microsoft Outlook works slow, because of it offers many features and the services that are running background consumes more battery and energy.

Abin
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Bewertet am 27.8.2022

Best of all Email

Overall experience is amazing, I use Outlook for both personal and business. Outlook email is excellent with all the features and tools provided in the email app to use it in our daily email use.

MS Outlook is very easy to start with and setup and further customize as we want to use. Emails could be categorized, various signatures could be set up and above all, outlook could be linked to other MS related products to make them work efficiently for all the daily needs

MS Outlook is very easy to use but initially when trying to collaborate the Outlook with Other Microsoft products may seem tedious but ones set up, it works perfect. Improvement could be done to make it more user friendly which helps to learn easily.

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

Outlook review

Mail templates and design make the application very easy to use. I really like the designs.

Search and filtering should work faster.

Claudemir
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Um bom gerenciador de e-mails para usuários Windows

No geral funciona muito bem para o sistema operacional Windows. No caso da utilização da aplicação disponível no pacote Office, ele se comporta muito bem. Quando mudamos de cenário e utilizamos nos navegadores web, a aplicação varia muito sua fluidez dependendo do navegador. Se você é usuário Linux essa plataforma não é a mais recomendada.

Interface intuitiva;
Integrações com ferramentas de terceiros e ao suite do office;
Um bom gerenciamento de categorias de e-mails;

Parece não funcionar com a mesma velocidade em navegadores diferentes;
Não apresenta uma usabilidade muito agradável para outros sistemas operacionais, e o aplicativo mobile consome muitos recursos, o que o torna inviável para smartphones com configurações reduzidas ou inferiores;
As buscas parecem demorar uma eternidade, principalmente se você tem uma caixa de entrada com muitas mensagens;

Suraj

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Connecting People Together Virtually

Microsoft is a lifesaver for every professional whether it comes to being an awesome email client or an instant meeting/calendar scheduler, In a world where we have moved away from physical paper and files, this is the one-stop solution for maintaining that communication chain.

it is not software but a revolution for connecting people together. It keeps the communication chain unbroken.

The Best Features

1. Light Weight Client application for both mobile and desktop helps seamless integration with any number of email accounts
2. Integration with Microsoft Teams best for scheduling online meetings and custom reminders are very helpful
3. Calendar is a great feature that helps us manage the time and schedule things without conflicting with others
4. Integration with third-party plugins
5. Automatic replies & mail recall is the hidden gem of this product
6. Offline availability

The UI keeps on changing and it becomes difficult to find the options that we use as their placements are frequently changed, Microsoft should avoid changing it too often or at least keep things /Proper Icons in place. Else we end up googling for existing features after every update

Philip
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

Microsoft Outlook - My daily activity blueprint

My overall experience with Microsoft Outlook is highly positive. It allows me to stay in touch when I need to regardless of where I am or what device I am using at that moment. The automated response allows me to let people know when I am travelling or out on personal time and offer alternative contacts for immediate response. The ability to integrate with other platforms I use each day allows me to streamline my processes and optimize my time. And the Outlook calendar helps me remember all tasks great and small.

There are several things that I use Microsoft Outlook for on a daily basis. First, being able to easily sync to all devices and be able to respond to emails as quickly as possible helps me stand apart from my competition. The ability to create folders helps me keep communication with clients and prospects in an orderly fashion and makes them easy to find. I use HubSpot as my CRM and find that being able to integrate that with Outlook makes tracking opens of the emails I send very easy to do. Last, I don't know how lost I might be most days without getting my calendar reminders of things to do.

There are two things I would like to see be improved. I often have a bit of difficulty searching for a reminder on my calendar to confirm when I set that reminder for. I generally do not get any search results. The other thing I would like to see improved is not having to go in every so often and reset integrations that I have set up. As an example, I have to reset the email integration between Outlook and HubSpot. At times, this is quick and seamless, while other times it takes a bit of doing to reestablish the connection.

Joel
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Microsoft Outlook is probably the best email client, it is easy and productive

Microsoft Outlook is for me the best email client as it is very easy to find old emails, it has many filters and ways to organize all your emails and tasks and it has the calendar integrated. It is very easy to use and you can customize many features in the options section.

I did not realize how good Outlook was until I change to Gmail for professional purpose. Microsoft outlook shows a clean screen, it is easy to use, very intuitive and you can find almost everything you need very easily with its filter options. It has also many options to customize your experience.

People on my surrounding is very familiar with Gmail and having outlook means having another app just for email checking, but in a professional way, it's the best. Maybe the Gmail is more beautiful and they have more colours, but for professional use I think it's the best

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 4.3.2022

Amazing solution for emails

The experience with Microsoft Outlook has been very amazing. Important emails and tasks are much more organized than the other providers

- Easy to manage important emails, have the application for the complete device eco-system Phone, Dekstop, IPAD, etc.
- Easy to search emails by content and title
- Makes meetings and tasks easy to manage, the daily morning, we get emails for reminding of emails related to tasks, and the meeting and links automatically get marked on the calendar

- The automated marking on the calendar sometimes becomes annoying when the meetings are unwanted
- Faced the downtime twice.

Warum Microsoft Outlook gewählt wurde

- Doesn't provide options for many customizations - Services cannot be managed in-house - Limited Storage options

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft Outlook

- Easy to use - Customizations options
Sabharish
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Truly an enterprise level communications solution, much more than just emails!

Overall, it is a great product packed with capabilities and is constantly improving by the day. It forms the foundation for any successful work environment and the parent company Microsoft is very good about listening to their users feedback and offering solutions in a timely manner as well.

I'm going to begin with the ease of use and how there is virtually no connectivity issues. Some of my favorite features are the integrations with other tools in the Microsoft Suite like Teams, SharePoint, Delve, Analytics, Stream, OneDrive etc. I love the calendar capabilities and scheduling assistant that quickly helps me find available times. The search bar is excellent and returns valuable and accurate results. Some of the analytics offered by outlook is also very helpful as it tells me how long on average I spend writing/reading emails, in meetings etc. vs how much focus time I actually have to work. Automation is another huge area that adds a lot of value. Being able to set automatic replies and make it custom as needed. Outlook also allows to create generic groups and inboxes and listservs very easily.

Grouping emails is still pretty difficult and manual. If outlook would create themes or containers based on the content in the email or the subject line, it would make it more easier for me to prioritize. Also which emails need my attention immediately vs the ones that can wait a bit longer. I've had a lot of trouble with rescheduling meetings and that sending the right timely updates to the invitees. Sometimes it is delayed and sometimes never goes out and Outlook sometimes does have some syncing issues as well. Creating signatures for different purposes was also slightly difficult. No way to unsend an email still and that would be helpful.

Jordan

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Great Product, but could be more stable

Outlook is a great product and becoming more so all the time. It is the productivity application that our business can't live without. The feature updates in Outlook tend to introduce issues unfortunately. The Shared Mailbox experience could be improved, it is common to see Outlook become non-responsive when switching between shared mailboxes, even on high end computers and gigabit internet. The features and ease of use are really what make Outlook great.

* Constantly Evolving Powerhouse of features and functionality
* Devloper and customize templates
* Visual Basic advanced development
* Shared Mailboxes
* Group Mailboxes (Channels) that allow team collaboration and follow up
* Favorite your inbox and often accessed folders
* Team, Planner, and Personal Calendar all in a single overlayed view
* Scheduling and Meeting assistance
* Tasks, Contacts, and Sticky notes
* Search emails using filters and key phrases

* Microsoft's new release and development schedule is great for the addition of new and useful tools but is causing stability issues. It is common to have to repair Outlook and Office applications after a feature update.

* Adding shared mailboxes often causes Outlook to run slowly.

* Some serious optimizations are needed in the sync process to prevent Outlook hanging. I have to disable Downloading of Shared mailboxes, which is enable by default, on every computer Outlook is installed on

Google Workspace und Front

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft Outlook

Power and Features. If Microsoft can optimize and add easier to use collaboration functionality we will continue to use Outlook indefinitely.
Jason

Bewertet am 7.12.2018

Probably the best email tool out there, if you are tech savvy enough to use it.

Microsoft Outlook is full of far more features than most email clients. I really like being able to set automatic replies when I am away from work. I like the number of plugins compatible with Outlook. If you have a Microsoft Exchange inbox, Outlook makes it very easy to set up your email, without having to deal with POP/IMAP settings. The ability to share contact groups among other employees comes in very handy. Most importantly, at least for our company, it can store an extremely large amount of emails before causing the software to become unstable.

Outlook is not without its problems. It tends to be filled with randomly occurring bugs. I often have to use the inbox repair tool provided by Outlook for our employees. Some are caused by overwhelming amounts of emails being stored offline, which is understandable. Often, however, other bugs appear randomly. Sometimes Outlook is just suddenly unable to start, despite not having to load a large amount of data and requires the use of the inbox repair tool. Most recently I was unable to make an employee's laptop able to send emails until I downgraded him from Outlook 2016 to 2013. The support for problems such as these is very poor. Asking questions on the Microsoft forum often results in a generic list of things to try that any IT Manager would have already thought to try. One last point of criticism is Outlook's handling of POP3 protocol. Many users who were originally connected to Outlook via POP3 noticed their emails would come in bunches, rather than right after they were sent. It's hard to say how much of that is Outlook's fault, but certainly if you are choosing to use Outlook, I would recommend IMAP and Exchange over POP3. Overall, Outlook is a terrific tool, but it would be greatly improved if Microsoft took more time to address its bugs as well as provide better support to their customers.

Jeremy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.5.2022

Microsoft Outlook is great to use

Microsoft's email system is one of the best solutions out there. Microsoft does a very thorough job fine tuning Outlook and what you use is one of the best email platforms out there. I also really like that you can remote login into any device on your network when you use Microsoft products like Outlook. If you get a new laptop or tablet, you can still sign in with your Microsoft credentials and find your Outlook the exact same way.

Microsoft is not cheap. Yes, Outlook is robust but Microsoft is very expensive, especially when you compare it to its main competitors like Google or iCloud. Microsoft also doesn't have a lot of native tools that help with data analytics but they do offer it on their dashboards. If you use Microsoft and want data to support any finance, IT, or really any business decision, you will likely need to purchase a separate software tool and integrate it so you can use Outlook and get helpful and meaningful data that you can use and explain what is going on to the rest of your business.

Binny
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

Best tool for email available in market!

My company has switched to AD and now we are using Outlook (admin and user) with MS Teams. They work amazingly good when coupled together. The are built to scale in enterprise networks. For small startup setup, this is not a good idea, but to scale to enterprise level, they provide you multiple secure ways to access and assess.

I have been using Outlook over 1 year or more now. I love the way teams can collaborate over Active Directory. Microsoft provides ease of use applications with their AD, outlook and teams are one of such. The way we can use the keyboard shortcuts in desktop app, feels like using native windows. I love their outbox thread, suppose the email is delayed for some reason, it will be there in outbox before reflecting it in sent items, this removes any discrepancy that could take place. But I love the encrypted emails feature, which I have never noticed in rivals yet.

Well apart from just good talk, I have few things to highlight too. OOF message (Automatic replies) are to be set manually each day, why cannot we automate it for each day in upcoming week?
Also, there should be a feature of email templates, which I did not find. When we have multiple email formats we have to store it in notepad and later copy paste, this things are something which needs to be considered while purchasing this product.

Yaroslav
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

IF you HATE Gmail - you will LOVE Outlook!

I use outlook for my personal projects and work. Generaly, I am working on google ecosystem, but I managed to make it work for me as I have several accounts on google and microsoft and some issues would be inevitable.
Outlook for me is a great email tool that I use when I am in the hurry or ant to create something on the nice software with great interface!

Outlook is am amazing email management tool.
I have started using during my years in the university as it was using microsoft ecosystem.
At first it felt unfriendly after gmail, but after little time I noticed an amazing UI/UX, I played around to discover the possibilities, extentions and functionality and it is awesome!

All you have about gmail is simply gone here.
Of course, it has some flaws, but in general, it give you everything in terms of email management (personal or business)

Microsoft ecosystem in general is a drawback here. If you are a poweruser like myself, you are probably familiar, how hard it is to switch from one ecosystem to another. Yes, outlook is great, but is onedrive better then google drive? - hard to say. Many people like google drive.
And now we have google photos as well, and google calendar. All work perfectly together and if you switch to outlook, something might be lost.
This is the biggest drawback.

Overal, outlook is very nice product and I am happy to see its evolution into something better each year!

Eslam
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Best email service

It is the best email service to use. With many options to help with productivity like focused inbox and how easy it is to use, you just have to love it. It is everything you except from Microsoft.

Outlook is one of my favourite email services. It is easy to use and the design is really nice and also customisable. It gives more free storage than you would normally need and I haven’t had the need to buy extra storage. Has the option to create custom domains for your company. Focused inbox makes it easy to only see the important emails and not get distracted by unimportant ones. The read my emails helps me stay updated even when driving.

I have nothing bad to say about outlook, I have really enjoyed using it and can see myself using it in the future.

Christina
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.5.2022

With Microsoft Outlook we receive our emails safely and professionally

My favorite feature of this program is the ability to automatically send meeting invitations to recently deleted folders and then retrieve them if necessary. I like this function since the inbox folder can only hold critical emails, and they aren't being forwarded to that folder. I enjoy being able to check other people's schedules so I can set up meetings and, if necessary, communicate with them directly. I enjoy the ease with which folders and emails can be established and organized.

Since there are so many features and connections, it might be a bit overwhelming to find out what each one does. You'll ultimately get the hang of it with a little tinkering. I'm still prone to accidentally archiving or deleting an email because of a few erroneous typos. Because of this, I've learned to pay attention to the buttons I press when in my Inbox.

• Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.9.2021

Great software for working professionals

I am very happy with Microsoft Outlook. The web application is good but the windows application is the best. I have been using it as my school account and now at the company. Overall I am very happy with the product. It's easy to use for anyone. You can simply attach pictures into the body of the email which can then be viewed by the receiver without having to download them first.

It's easy to use and setup. You can register your microsoft account, school email account, office account or any 3rd party account. When sending email with picture attachments, you can copy them into the text area and these can be directly viewed in the email body without having to download them to my machine. Also archiving is super easy with multiple options of applying rules as to which emails need to be archived. I used it when I was in school and now I am using it professionally, and I am happy with it.

I am not sure if this can be done but I would like to see email recall option if the reciever has not opened the email yet. This saves space on the cloud if I have sent a wrong email and need to correct and resend. Also, it would help in avoiding miscommunication since the old and erroneous email would be deleted from the inbox.

Waleed
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 23.4.2022

The best suitable method for all needs to manage and organize e-mail

Microsoft Outlook enables us to manage e-mail and organize meetings with high efficiency. The team keeps in touch and enables them to exchange messages quickly and get a complete picture of all updates.

Microsoft Outlook is easy to use and contains calendar, contacts and all the tools you need to manage everything related to your email in one place. Microsoft Outlook increases interaction with email, and you will be able to send messages in distinctive formats due to the strong integration with the rest of the Office applications, which makes it easy for you to insert texts and tables Format it as you wish. I love how email addresses are logged, adding notes, and scheduling meetings in simple steps. One of my favorite features of Microsoft Outlook is the ability to plan to send emails at specific times, it can also have meetings, tasks and contacts on many windows, which can be an excellent system for managing tasks between different employees who can delegate productivity throughout our company . I trust their security and the layers of protection they provide for data.

I don't think there's anything I dislike about Microsoft Outlook, it's easy to use and all the tools are crystal clear and designed to suit all needs.

948 Bewertungen