Bookafy Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Bookafy

Bookafy verfügt über eines der robustesten Funktionssets auf dem Markt. Von einer vollständigen White-Label-Version für Wiederverkäufer und Unternehmenskunden bis hin zu einer sofort einsatzbereiten Lösung, die 32 Sprachen in 180...

4,6

Ella
Ella

Bewertet am 5.3.2016

Great Service

I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I’m old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

Brady
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

Book like kabam!

I hate the back and forth to set up appointments, it drives me nuts. Once back and forth is fine but the constant how about this, what about that, etc was too much. I tried several 'free' apps and in the end, Bookafy was the one that was the best to interact with clients with the least issues.

It's comprehensive and had all the integrations I was looking for.
It does the booking process so simply and for mobile it beat my last option out hands down.

The user interface can be confusing. I love the app, it does everything I want it for perfectly, but I am often lost on the UX. I find the navigation confusing. The calendar tab is confusing. Ultimately, the booking part is awesome, the back end is not.

Fernando
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.8.2023

Good appointment scheduling solution

As a frequent user, I find the interface very useful for making appointments and managing availability in a very easy way. I also like its automatic reminders and it has integrations with popular calendar apps. In my view, it is a solid choice for companies looking to improve their appointment scheduling process.

The reporting and analytics features could be more advanced.

Die besten Alternativen zu Bookafy

• Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

Dont Bother With Calendly

I love that i actualy got a loatening ear when I provided feedback. In all honesty I havent used Calendly's custoner support, but once. The answer was unfoetubately we dont offer that for marketing agencies. Bit bookafy did. I was way surprised thst i got even into a long mail conversation with support wven though I havent paid them a single dollar. Way rare, and impressive.

Everything about Bookafy ia better.
- Better features in the free version
- Live Customer Support even on the free version
- better pricing and more feature rich on the oaid version
- A white-labeled option for resellers/marketers that is way more economical and the customization possibiliites are superior to Calendly's

I cant imagine anything in the market can compare.

Load time ia a little slow, but they are working on that.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you John for the nice words!

Beantwortet am 15.2.2019
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

made for coaches

My previous scheduling service dealt with time zones in a strange way, and BLAB has absolutely solved that issue. The switch, learning a new system, and setting it up was a bit time consuming, but ended up being well worth it.

There's so many scheduling options for salons and spas out there, it's great to finally find one that is optimized for my industry. It's crucial for me that billing, client management, program management, and progress tracking all happen within my scheduling software. The integrations are unparalleled, in particular the 2-way sync with Google. Great product.

There are places I wish I could customize more, such as email reminders, a thank you page, and the main interface.

Helena
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

I am an executive coach organizing lot's of calls with clients and business partners all over the world. Bookafy takes me of all the admin and mailing to find a time slot. Moreover, most of my connections are in different time zones and with Bookafy I don't have to go through the trouble of mapping time zones.

I had an issue with synchronizing calendars, that was a Google G Suite issue, and not a Bookafy issue. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent over an hour with me on the phone to sort this out. That is what I cal customer service!

Nice look & feel, completely customizable
Good value for money
Customer support beyond expectations

No Cons at this moment. The tool does everything it promisses

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Very descent online scheduling system for a good price

Purchased a lifetime subscription through appsumo for Bookary and have been using it ever since. Love that it will sync TWO way with Office 365 or google calendar. Can set multiple time schedule with breaks (like for lunch or supper). Can collect payment upfront from clients to book appointments. Reduces no shows.

Would like to have the ability to approve certain types of appointment request.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Nice platform for beginners, attractive entry price point, great customer service

Customer service was great, easy to use, both on the business and user side. Very easy to set up and doesn't break the bank for robust features.

When a customer books an appointment, I only get an email notification that someone booked with me. For a small business owner who is the only person at the business, this led to embarrassing interactions when someone walked in and I had no idea why they were there. They had to tell me that they booked an appointment with me, instead of me knowing ahead of time. If I'm with a customer, I don't have time to check my email to see if someone booked with me and is coming in within the next 10 minutes. This should definitely be an option fit the business to get text notifications when a client books with me.

Hope
Hope

Bewertet am 9.3.2016

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

Sebastian
Sebastian

Bewertet am 6.3.2016

Ill be honest!

We bought this program for our wellness center in Denver. I am not super tech savy, so at first I was a little overwhelmed. I watched a little “Start” video on their FAQ page and it was then I realized how simple this would be. I did most of the set up on my own, but then I called and spoke to Sarah she was phenomenal. She always answered all of my questions and was a real joy to work with.The software is good, but there is a lot involved so really take time getting to learn the various features. Go over everything numerous times and write yourself some cheat sheets to refer back to. Thanks, Sarah, for all your help.

chris
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

good booking system with great and personal support

it's comprehensive, offers great, personal user support, and it's not expensive

it's a great and user friendly system which when we used it, lacked a few functions for us, which required us to change to another, more expensive system, but I understand that the new version of Bookafy now also offers these functions.

when we started using bookafy, we've encountered some issues, and because we couldn't wait for them to be solved, we had to change to another, more expensice solution

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

Hey Chris, thank you for the feedback. Yes, this was quite a while back when we were working on translations... but the issue you mentioned has definitely been resolved. Would love to have you back if you are interested!

Beantwortet am 22.2.2021
Greg
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

Amazing and Affordable

Upon reopening our library, we needed an appointment scheduler to manage visitors. I tried others, but Bookafy was so far above them that it wasn't even close. The free tier is a godsend for nonprofits, and the paid tiers offer affordable features for leveling up. I don't usually rave about software, but wow, Bookafy is smooth and easy.

I am so pleased with this product because it offers nonprofits like ours a way for our library patrons to schedule their own appointments without overloading our librarian with email exchanges. As many nonprofit managers know, products like this usually come with extreme limitations unless you move up to a higher tier, but this product was ready to go for us with lots of features right out of the box. I am grateful that Bookafy exists and is so affordable, not to mention it's just well done all around. I can't say enough about it.

Nothing. It all works beautifully and intuitively.

Steve
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

Very user friendly software and a must have for businesses with appointments!

I like its ease of use for me and my clients primarily but I really love that they are constantly making improvements and adding additional functionality

When first started using this software, it didn't have capability to sync my availability from more than one of my calendars. This has since been updated.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Steve! We love having you as a customer... if you have any other feedback, we are all ears! Hoping we can keep working to earn a 5 from you, so feel free to share anything you need! :)

Beantwortet am 15.11.2018
Dave
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 21.9.2018

Fantastic Booking Application

My experience has been great. Incredible support starts at the top. Bookafy truely listens to its customers and genuinely wants to do everything it can to give the user the best possible experience... this is real for Bookafy, not hype.

Bookafy makes it easy to have the same presence and look on different platforms as we engage clients and prospects - mobile, desktop, websites, landing pages, and email.

Would like better control over the color of text as it overlays uploaded images, but this is more of a "wish-list" and not really something I dislike.

Ursula

Bewertet am 22.8.2015

Great Service

I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I'm old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

Hi Ursula, thank you for your nice review!

Beantwortet am 26.8.2015
Bill

Bewertet am 8.5.2016

Fast and easy

I set my account up in about 5 minutes. I had a few questions, so I got help on chat with Sarah. She was great! I had their tech guy help me get the iframe into my website, he was amazing. I gave him my credentials to my WP site, he made a custom button for me, had the iframe installed (which in hindsite I could've done myself because it is so easy after I saw what he did) and within about 40 minutes of signing up, I am totally operational and ready to take on the world. I tried another company before, when I got stuck there was no one to help. So Bookafy gets my business because the software is great and they are extremely helpful. Go gett'm Bookafy!

Dara

Bewertet am 24.3.2017

Ease to use platform with the best customer service I've ever had!

I am still glowing from my experience with Bookafy. As someone who is not exactly the most tech-savvy person, I require a lot of hands-on customer service attention. When I called, I was lucky enough to chat with the Bookafy CEO. We chatted about my needs and how Bookafy would help my business. After I signed up for the free trial, he walked me through the entire platform until I was confident I could easily navigate it. He knows the platform in and out and explained to me how each setting would help streamline my business. I really enjoy working with Bookafy and look forward to growing my business with it.

Calude

Bewertet am 28.11.2015

Excellent and very affordable system

Pros: We have been using your services for about 1 year and have had hardly any problems. Your customer service is fantastic, the service you provide is really good and the price is very reasonable... Bookafy is giving us great value for themoney.

Cons: There are few features that are missing and would be useful, but I have no doubt that these will get added in due course as everything else has. The upside to this 'con'is that I asked them for the features and they said 'great idea, we will do it'. No biggie.

Overall: I would highly recommend and the value for money is excellent.

Dan

Bewertet am 25.11.2015

Outstanding!

I Called customer support this morning (Saturday) and I had the opportunity to work with Sarah on a few questions I was having. She was patient, informative and professional. Thanks for making my life a little easier this morning! BTW, I wasn't expecting anyone to answer their phone, for crying out loud it was Saturday AM, but Sarah let me know that after hours calls route to all of the customer support cell phones to make sure customers can reach help when needed. Pretty cool... I guess this is a benefit of working with a 'startup' that wants to earn our business!

Melissa

Bewertet am 20.9.2015

Like a dream

I could seriously be their before and after marketing story. My life was a wreck trying to keep up with returning phone calls/emails, appointment scheduling, confirmations, staff scheduling etc... within a week or so, I am completely at ease. Everything works so well and my business has been completely streamlined. I almost laugh at the small cost of the software compared to how much time I save. Its remarkable. I must be saving 30 hours per week easy. Also, our no shows are down, and revenue up. All for a measily $60 per month. So so so awesome.

Tim

Bewertet am 29.11.2015

This was our first year learning and using the scheduler

Jason was amazing. He was very patient with us, as we seem to have some special circumstances with our scheduling at our school, and he was able to help us create all the parameters that we needed, even up to the day the final schedule was made live. I am excited to see how easy the scheduler will work for us during parent teacher conferences! I am still learning the software on our end, but the ability to talk to us over the phone/email/chat was a huge plus. Thank you.

Phillip

Bewertet am 9.1.2016

problem solved!

Im a single operator counselor, and I love the simplicity of Bookafy. I am sure there are some systems that are more robust, but I love that it works simply after only a few minutes of set up... and I also love that they answer the phone when I call with my questions. it allows me a one counselor practice a chance to have the benefits of a scheduler and a call back service all in one. perfect solution for me!

Josie

Bewertet am 12.11.2015

Is the customer service good? I have no idea, I haven't needed it

I read all of the reviews about customer service, and I suppose they might be true... but I am even happier that I haven't had to find out for myself. I am pretty tech savy, but I wasn't expecting to be able to set up so easily without having questions. It is very intuitive, and I really really like Bookafy. Thank you!

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling

That is a very nice review. Thank you!

Beantwortet am 12.11.2015
Karl

Bewertet am 26.11.2015

Great!

Every time I have a question, customer service always answers extremely quickly. The features and ease of the program are amazing. My company used to use another company and although the two are very different, Bookafy has shown to be much more effective for us and our clients. Really love this and will continue to be a loyal customer!

Kara

Bewertet am 23.8.2015

Great with the switch

We recently expanded our location and switched to a branding system. We loved that Bookafy allowed us to change all of the colors and markings to go with our brand. Its beautiful the way it is built into our existing site via iframe! Very easy and professionally done. Thanks again Keep up the good work Bookafy.

Thank you Kara!