Avaza Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Avaza

Avaza ist eine Business-Management-Lösung, die Funktionen für Projektmanagement, Ressourcenplanung, Online-Zeiterfassung, Ausgabenmanagement, Online-Rechnungsstellung, wiederkehrende Rechnungsstellung, Angebote und Rechnungen...

4,7
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Avaza durchsuchen

421 von 421 Bewertungen
Patrick M
Patrick M
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 13.5.2023

Excellent platform for solid project management, time tracking and billing.

I can track ventures and extend errands in Avaza and favor temporary worker timecards, it makes a difference spare time, but including other highlights like mechanized workflows would make it more effective. As businesses develop, asset administration and monetary determining ended up basic to the in general wellbeing of the commerce. Avaza gives a single stage where budgeting, assets, and assignment assignments can be wiped out one put. Avaza makes a difference keep my clients educated around their errands and generally venture status, keep my extend errands organized by client, I am able to see my profitability per client with reports, we are able charge clients for time and benefit.

I just like the clean and simple to utilize plan, time following and detailing highlights, moreover accommodating that it coordinating with Slack, simple time following by assignment, capacity to welcome outside contacts to collaborate on ventures, strong announcing once you learn how to do it. Avaza could be a astounding extend administration device, as our commerce develops Avaza gives a total framework to oversee ventures, figure assets, relegate errands successfully and move forward efficiency. In expansion, Avaza gives real-time client back through a flag-bearer and the reaction time is amazing.

It would be accommodating in the event that Avaza had mechanization highlights to form automatic workflows, asset planning may well be more productive and displayed more precisely, it would be decent to have the choice to alter extend categories to dynamic or inert, as well as labels . I had a few inconvenience designing a few of the reports to induce the information I required, especially on the receipt and installment side. Some of things may be included, such as a information passage for Buy Orders gotten and a area where Buy Orders from subcontractors might be produced.

Taryn
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Freelancer Life Saver

As a freelancer who has to track time differently for each job and everyone wants invoices done a different way, Avaza has been so helpful. Not only does it help when it comes to invoicing to keep things organized, but the time tracking has helped me understand how long tasks are taking me and HOW I'm spending my days and make adjustments from there. An essential tool for freelancers and those curious about their task/time habits. Also, it's free. Rarely do you find good quality FREE products but Avaza is one of the good ones!

Getting invoices the way I want them is still a trial and error. I wish when I went to adjust how I want the invoice displayed that it would remove what's currently in there and redisplay with the new conditions. However, it just adds the same tasks/hours in a new format so it doubles up instead of replacing the old format.

Harvest

Warum Avaza gewählt wurde

Cost and ability to add many organizations to bill for.

Harvest
Leonardo Andrés
Leonardo Andrés
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

Avaza a software that is worth your time

It helps me stay organized and on track wherever I am, in the office, at home or on the go through the app.
Nice interface, easy to use and understand, I miss a little more color and the possibility to personalize it maybe with your company colors or with the ones you like, but the experience overall has been great so far.

- Easy to use, just a couple of minutes to get everything set
- Nice Phone app with available dashboard to get a quick glance at where you are at.(For me the possibility to check your task on the go is a must in my everyday life)
- You can personalize priorities and different clients without any hustle
- The Timer! This is great, it has an incorporated timer that lets you track how much time you are really spending on each task.

- I really miss a Dark theme for the phone app, it will better in the eyes.
- It does not allow you to personalize the background color of your tasks, that will be nice for a quick glance at priorities and better in my opinion that the flags

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks for your review. We plan to add support for a dark theme across the web and phone apps.

We have added your vote to the feature request and our support team will reach out to you as soon as it becomes available for use.

Beantwortet am 17.12.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Avaza

Simon

Bewertet am 10.5.2020

An excellent, intuitive, and easy-to-use project & task management system

Right from the outset, the sales process and demonstration walkthrough made the decision to migrate to Avaza easy. Avaza's importing process enabled us to export tasks from our old system and import into Avaza. Avaza's support is very responsive - and they've even made changes based on suggestions from me.

I have used a raft of alternative task & project management SaaS (software as a service) solutions. Additionally, I have trialled around 15-20 different task & project management SaaS solutions. With out a doubt, Avaza is the best solution I have ever used; it is intuitive, easy-to-use, very responsive in speed, has a great smartPhone app to compliment the web-based system, it integrates with Xero (for accounts), and has a raft of sophisticated features and views (Kanban-styled boards, Gantt Charts, task lists, priority views, status views, etc, etc etc!). The features we don't as yet use include Estimate and Invoicing creation, but we may well move to using these too.

A great SaaS solution and I think if I was to want to additional features added, then one would be chat integration (currently comments are available, but no chat). And the 2nd would be an enhanced file management facility, whereby you could upload to a File Repository/Folder, tag the image, assign it to a project, rename the virtual file name, and move it to another folder for housekeeping.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Kantata, Teamwork.com, Zoho Projects, Trello, LiquidPlanner, Basecamp, monday.com, Wrike und Asana

Warum Avaza gewählt wurde

We found ProofHub clunky, lacking in features, slow support help when needed, and expensive for what it provided. Avaza solved all these issues - and is a lot cheaper than ProofHub.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avaza

User interface experience, modern framework, task creation/update speed, simplicity but with superb functionality, support, and price.

Antwort von Avaza Software

Hi Simon, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions.

You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat

I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Beantwortet am 22.1.2021
Grace
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

Great project and resource management tool

I've looked into so many project + resource management tools – from Trello to Airtable to Monday.com – and Avaza is the only one that allows me to create projects, estimate hours, manage capacity, and track time in the same platform, without spending a lot of time configuring it. I was able to set up Avaza using a project spreadsheet I had already created and the whole configuration process was pretty quick.

I love that it combines resources management and project management into one tool. Perfect for small design studios and agencies that need to know if their employees have the bandwidth to take on a new project (it also takes into account holiday/vacation time!). I use Avaza to create project estimates for clients, knowing that I can easily import from a spreadsheet and adjust timeline/dependencies once the project is confirmed. All on the free plan, too!

The UI could be a bit better-designed. There are some things, like the top toolbar design and the navigation menu for projects, that aren't really the best user experience. But then again, I'm a designer. My only complaint is that it's hard to bulk-edit tasks and it's not possible to do so with CSV import; you can't even select multiple tasks to delete, which can be an administrative time suck if you have a lot of tasks to edit/delete from a project.

Airtable, Trello und monday.com

Airtable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avaza

I needed time tracking, resource management, and project planning in the same tool – without spending hours setting up formulas to connect each of these things to each other.
Courtney
Courtney
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

Avaza is definitely a one stop shop for projects

Task inventory can be built, estimates can be made quickly, tasks can be created from estimates, and clients can approve bills in a snap after receiving them.

Everything having to do with the financial status of a project, from invoices to accounts receivable and payable, can be generated with the help of this program.

Some of the features I would expect from a project management system are missing. Nonetheless, they are always developing new features and listening to feedback.

Krishna
Krishna
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

With Avaza, everything is streamlined, easy, and available

We've simplified and made Avaza easy to use so that everyone may have access to it. When compared to previous systems, their straightforward billing process and seamless integration with Quickbooks have made all the difference in the accuracy of our accounting records. Their support staff is fantastic; I've brought them some difficult issues, and they've gone out of their way to help me.

One of Avaza's strongest points is how comprehensive it is as a tool. What I like best is that I can manage my time, expenses, and projects all in one location. Furthermore, I appreciate the ability to keep track of expenses and the app's compatibility with others, such as Xero and Trello.

Avaza seems to have its limits at times. The tools are straightforward, although the interface occasionally presents obstacles. Additionally, I believe there is room for improvement in the reporting functionality and would welcome the addition of additional adaptable report types.

Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

A complete solution for project management

Avaza's user interface is clean and straightforward, making it simple for anyone to learn and use. It facilitates smooth, real-time collaboration between groups, which improves project management, file sharing, and communication.

Features like job delegation, time monitoring, and file sharing are all conveniently located in a single interface, streamlining collaboration and project management for my team. The platform's many available integrations—with tools like Gantt charts and billing—make it an all-inclusive answer for managing our projects.

One thing that bothered me about Avaza was how complicated and daunting its interface initially was. It will take some time to become familiar with all of the available options and features. And I didn't think the task assignment component was as powerful as some other project management software I've used.

Cameron

Bewertet am 23.6.2019

Great Project Management Tool for small teams

I found Avaza through G Suite, and I am sooooo glad I did! It is a VERY well full feature application for small teams for the cost. Unfortunately, I no longer have the G Suite account, but I still use Avaza...was NOT about to let it go!
The features are rich, it does a lot, allows for customization and flexibility...and I am sure I still haven't discovered other things it is capable of doing because it was so easy to get in and start keeping track of projects...I honestly haven't had time to go in-depth with other features.
I have a very small company with my partner and it is great. Clients (who do not have PM app experience or technical knowledge) were able to easily get in and understand what they needed to do....it is great!

Ease of use, flexibility, features, customization options.

Add-on costs...I still don't understand how it is that if I add an additional administrator, why they are not part of the Scheduling User as well. If they are an Admin, they should be everything as well. It seems odd.

Teamwork.com, Airtable, Wrike und Podio

Warum Avaza gewählt wurde

Avaza keeps things more organized and has more features for the price.

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avaza

Cost for the features and ease of use
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 19.6.2023

Makes Running a Business Painfree

Amazing. Makes life so much easier. Avaza + Quickbooks combo is pretty much all you need to get a successful service business off the ground and keep it organized.

Track projects and invoice all in one place. Integrates with Quickbooks Online. Always adding new features / improving.

Little selection for payment gateway integrations.

Jonathan
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

Great platform - I saved a lot of time with it

Project management and client management

I really like the fact that you can find everything you need in one place. It's help me a lot to organize my time and save time as well. I would definitely recommend Avaza. I tried 5 different platforms in the past few weeks and thats the one that fulfill my needs.

The only thing that I would like to have an upgrade on is the task management. It would be nice if you can save your time on a task and the task would become "complete" by itself. Sometimes, I look at all my tasks and I'm not always sure if it's done or not. I'm sure Avaza will do something for that.

Lukasz
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

Great project management tool

An intuitive project management tool that includes all of the important components of project management in a single interface. My experience so far has been very positive.

Avaza makes it easy to collaborate on projects and tasks with clients and teammates. Especially, I appreciate the fact that notifications and messages are sent directly to my email. I like how easy it is to use. Our clients learn it quickly and enjoy working with it, so we can complete projects faster. The free plan is great as you can test out the service before buying and the pricing is also very reasonable.

It is possible to issue invoices in one currency per client. I would like to send invoices to the same client in different currencies.

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avaza

Less expensive and/or more features

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for your kind review. We really appreciate your taking the time.

We currently support invoicing in a single currency for a customer to streamline project billable rates, fixed amounts, budgets etc. This is something on our roadmap and we will make sure your vote is added to the relevant feature.

Please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 customer support team if you require any further assistance.

Beantwortet am 26.7.2021
Nawar
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Avaza Review

We have tried different tools and tested a lot of other tools but didn't find anything like Avaza for managing the timesheets, scheduling and reporting

Avaza is a very powerful tool for managing timesheet and projects scheduling, it is very easy to add your timesheet on daily or weekly basis. Scheduling is also a very easy and flexible.

When scheduling someone for long time (Say a year) and want to schedule another project for the same person during this year, this will lead to over scheduling and can't be interrupted. best way to do this is on monthly basis.

Antwort von Avaza Software

Hi Nawar, thanks for your review.

As for long-running schedule assignments, you can simply edit the assignment, reduce its date range and add the new assignments.

Having said that we do plan to add support for splitting assignments to make this process a bit quicker. We will add your vote for that feature and notify you as soon as it becomes available.

Beantwortet am 12.10.2020
Mohammed

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

Very good, easy and valuable software

It's very easy to use for me and my team.
I'm using it to manage my remote team

The mobile app is not a native one. Push notifications are not working on mobile app.

ClickUp

Price

Asana
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

Great Billing System for Professional Services

Great product at a reasonable price. Can help a small company be professional and appear big.

1) Professional Invoicing- electronic or paper options and highly customizable.
2) Time Sheets - These are easy and flexible. Love the copy from prior week feature. Time sheet entry is based on projects I've set up with my clients. Tracks against my budget.
3) Reports - these are helpful to run several times a month to see how I'm performing to budget. I can save my favorites.
4) Customer Service - Staff is always available quickly when I need help.
5) Integrations - Integrates easily with email and PayPal.

I wish they had a simple workflow or training feature that explained how to initially setup: Inventory Items, Projects, Sections, Tasks and Categories and then explained how they related to invoices and time sheets. I figured it out, but it wasn't intuitive when I started.

Debjit

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

A simple and powerful client and project manager.

I just love the simple easy to setup approach. I can set up and start using the software within days, and there are no learning curves. I just used their project management and time tracking which is great. I can recommend my customer/user to use this service so they can simplify their task. I am still trying this and getting some awesome result.

Simple and clean setup is what I can set up easily. I like the simple wizard just in front of me and all the process updates are in front of me. The UI is clear simple and just workes as they should be. I love the minimalistic and to the point menu of it. Menu structure is also just in front of me, no more finding or take a note for just a menu. And yes it really does what it tells even in the free plan it is so much initiative then others I have tried. Project management and Time tracking are what I use most of the time and just workes. I am happy that I gave this a try.

Reports can be improved. I am not very comfortable with the report features. I just get confused and get lost with so much reporting options. Also, I think the report should be under every particular subject.

Hi Debjit,

I am glad to let you know that the reports module got a major upgrade. All reports are organised under each major category.

Commonly used reports can be saved with filter values and can be scheduled for email delivery as well.

Avaza now supports more than 50+ insightful reports with all the information at your fingertips.

Please feel free to reach out to our friendly customer support team with further feedback via direct chat from within the app or on our website.

Beantwortet am 17.12.2020
Maria
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

Best time tracking and invoice software for small consulting firm

Avaza has made time tracking of team members and creating invoices much more efficient for us - before we were using Excel and manually making our invoices. We have been using Avaza for about 4 months now, and it has made tracking time so much easier. We now use the reporting function to make sure we are not going over the project's budget and hours.

I searched through so many different software platforms to use for tracking time and doing invoices - this one could achieve everything our small consulting firm needed - everything can be customized - hourly rate versus project rate, you can change the info in the invoices pretty easily. Not only was Avaza the best price compared to all the other options, but it also had the best features for our company . You can also separate tracking time by client and by project - a feature needed as a consulting firm, but a feature

I wish the reports could be a little bit more editable - adding in additional foot notes, because we invoice all of our clients in the system, but when consultants want to invoice our company to get paid, they have to create an invoice outside of the system.

Tyler

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

Avaza - Manage Better

We loved the time tracking - it's been really helpful for us to track project profitability and individual time tracking. Our team has also really benefitted from the chat features and overall project management capabilities. One key feature was the ability to add clients to specific projects without having to give them access to other projects.

It's not specific to Avaza, but in general, it's clunky to have so many different tools to chat through - sometimes it's easier to use a different chat or video to give feedback outside of Avaza, but it's nice to

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

Streamlining Team Collaboration and Project Management with Avaza

Avaza offers a comprehensive solution for team collaboration and project management. It has many useful features such as task management, time tracking, and resource scheduling. It also allows for easy communication and file sharing among team members. However, the interface can be a bit confusing at first and some users may find the task assignment feature to be limited. Overall, Avaza is a good option for teams looking for a streamlined way to manage their projects and collaborate effectively.

and intuitive interface of Avaza. It makes it simple for my team to collaborate and manage projects, with features such as task assignments, time tracking, and document sharing all in one place. The platform also offers a variety of integrations, such as with Gantt charts and invoicing, which makes it a comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of our projects. Overall, Avaza has been a valuable tool for streamlining our workflow and improving our team's efficiency.

I did not like the fact that Avaza's interface can be a bit confusing and overwhelming at first. It takes some time to get used to navigating through all the different features and settings. Additionally, I found the task assignment feature to be a bit limited and not as robust as other project management tools. Overall, while Avaza has many useful features, it may not be the best fit for teams with more advanced project management needs.

bhavesh
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

EASE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT

easily manage multiple projects and their tasks, very happy with the interactive UI and the team got hold of it pretty quickly. Also, the task notifications are received by the team member instantly on email. The pricing is good compared to its features and definitely stands out from its competition.

no way to use offline on pc as its an online web based application

ClickUp

Warum Avaza gewählt wurde

pricing is on the higher side

monday.com
Tristan
Tristan

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

Avaza is awesome

I have been a business owner for over 20 years, and we finally found Avaza about 5 years ago. It combines time-tracking with invoicing and project management in a very simple, and easy to understand way. We love it!

There are a few integrations that would be useful.

Angel

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

Avaza user

Great experience all in one capabilities

It does exactly what I need it to do when collaborating with customers

Everything is great nothing to dislike. It offers all I need!

Basecamp

Warum Avaza gewählt wurde

It didn’t have everything I needed

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avaza

It has all in one functionality
Deniz
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

Budget your projects at an affordable price with Avaza.

Avaza has an easy to use interface. It's time to stop messing around with multiple apps, subscriptions, and spreadsheets. Avaza is a seamless, productive platform that teams use to collaborate on projects, plan resources, track time, manage expenses and bill clients. I like that it enables us to achieve successful projects with task collaboration, file sharing, discussions, activity flows.

It is a successful software that does not have anything missing or dislike.

Brendon
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.8.2016

Excellent, full of features and inexpensive.

I've been a web development contractor for 5 years. Software for project-planning, time-tracking, invoicing... believe me I've tried them all. Avaza has all of the above rolled into one software. The monthly subscription is pennies compared to what I was spending on multiple other softwares and the time it took to move information around.

Avaza is simple, clean, and intuitive. Time tracking is stolen straight from Harvest, time items are straight from project management tasks, and invoices are inherently customizable by populating from tracked time or manually entering expenses. There is also recurring invoicing and online payment links. The Avaza team is always rolling out some new features and honing the UI, plus email or ticket support has been at most an hour delay.

I used to have a small list of cons, but I sent them as ideas to the Avaza team and they actually built what I needed. Awesome.

Katie
Katie
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

Project and Client Management with Invoicing All in One Place!

Avaza allows me to keep all my clients and their individual projects in one place without sorting through a maze of emails (or worse - missing an email). Since I'm already tracking projects here it makes since to also include my invoicing in the same place. My clients are informed every step of the way and can view and pay invoices from the same place. I believe it is helping me create a better client experience and their customer service has been fantastic!

I love being able to manage and collaborate with my clients in one place. It's easy to track my time and expenses and then add them to their invoice. They can view project progress, leave comments, and view and pay invoices. On my end I can easily see tasks in the order they should be done according to their due dates. It's ideal for my job as a private photo editor.

Avaza has the tools I need but I do have a wishlist of things I'd like to see in the future. For one, the dashboard isn't interactive, so you can't actually click on anything and go to that task - it's just a snapshot. I also wish that there would be more options for notifying clients when project status changes to started and complete. Currently I leave a comment to notify them when things are done.

421 Bewertungen