Loyverse POS Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Loyverse POS

Loyverse POS ist eine cloudbasierte, mobile Point-of-Sale-Lösung für kleine Einzelhandels-, Restaurant- und Salonbetriebe. Mit dieser Software können Nutzer ihr Inventar verwalten, visuelle Verkaufsanalysen erstellen und...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Loyverse POS durchsuchen

452 von 452 Bewertungen
Juerg

Bewertet am 12.12.2021

Einfachheit & Funktional

Dieses POS ist einfach unschlagbar. Kosten sind tief und trotzdem ist alles drin was wir brauchen. Sehr einfach zu bedienen.

Bis jetzt nichts gefunden. Alle Funktionen die wir benötigen sind mit drin.

Alexander

Bewertet am 2.8.2023

Don Curry

Als Kassenprogramm für jeden einfach zu Handhaben. Bin begeistert von der Bedienbarkeit

Leicht einzurichten. Leicht verständlich. Sehr umfangreich.

Aktuell keine Beanstandungen Es ist für Kleinunternehmer der perfekte Einsatzort.

Emile
Emile

Bewertet am 4.2.2023

POS on my phone, tablet and computer

My overall experience has been very positive

Ease of use.Employees with minimal training can be using the software within 10 minutes.In the backend it's easy to organize many products, in many different categories.Product pictures in the POS make it easier for employees to find the proper product.

I like it as it is. Makes me a satisfied customer.

Die besten Alternativen zu Loyverse POS

• Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

How good is Loyverse

Very easy to set up and get selling. Great use of variations.

Very little except for the add on features that cost.

Ray
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 12.2.2017

new to the app

Just down load the product, I find the product interested, however, I am not sure if I am doing the right thing because I actually need a product that con integrate with my sage software.
Can some tell let me know if this product integrate?

I like the fact that the product is free, it gives me a chance try it to see if I will actually like it, and I am not into a long contract.

I need more time with the product to give a true review.

Osaro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

Great features for very little price

I love the fact that the software is easy to use, fully packed with most features we require for our restaurant. From CRM, Loyalty, Inventory Management, KDS, Customer facing interface. They also offer some great integrations with third party software like Xero, WooCommerce etc. Would always recommend them.

Mostly focused on the internal operations and not much on the customer side of things like the Kiosk or self ordering system. That would be a really good addition to it.

Lightspeed Restaurant

Warum Loyverse POS gewählt wurde

We found it difficult getting Cost of Goods properly calculated in reports for Square POS.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loyverse POS

Affordability and universality. We could use it easily without country restrictions.
Scott

Bewertet am 5.2.2023

Full featured POS for any cafe or restaurant

I wish I had found Loyverse when I first open the coffee shop because it would saved me hundreds and hundreds of dollars over the POS that we used before.

The best feature for my coffee shop is that we can use this software at no cost. We can use the software on either android or iOS devices and it connects easily to wired or Bluetooth printers.

several of the buttons cannot have their descriptions changed which is confusing for some of the workers.

Khalis

Bewertet am 4.2.2023

Great POS service

I like all the features that they provide here. Very easy to use and understand. Won't take much time to teach someone to use the app. Other apps that i used can only provide me with very basic function and only provide me with a month of usage. I really appreciate the free service the app provided me and other users

There's only 1 problem so far, which is i can't select multiple items from 1 category. For example, when i want to select 1 Chocolate waffle and 1 Peanut Waffle, i can only select 1 and save it and then come back to select the other one. Maybe there's a way to do this but i still can't figure it out till now. I have watched all the tutorials from YouTube but still no solution.

Kulani
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

Be the judge - Are we benefiting from using Loyverse?

It's a great app with powerful and attractive features.

Inventory management. running receipts, and adding stocks and any other sales related activity is simple and easy.

Currency conversion could be useful. This will allow us to report in different currencies since we have our presence in different countries.

Ryan
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Best POS

Keeping check of stock and purchase prices is so easy .

The software is easy to use and has never let me down. Has all the features you need in A POS system at a fraction of the price

SAGE integration would be nice to see. It would complete the service in my eyes

Stephane

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

Business changing app

Less stocks loss and quick shift reports. Very convenient for selling team and for the owner too.

Selling process and shift reports are amazing.

There is not enough stats concerning customers.No pay later option the paiement types.

Baboucarr

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Loyverse POS Business made easy

loyverse helps me to be well informed about my business with accurate and timely reports any and any I want.

I find the offline mood very useful and the back store which is very helpful

the features that i would like you to add to loyverse pos is an invoicing system and estimates.

Square Point of Sale und FreshBooks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loyverse POS

To me loyverse POS is more user friendly and could work for a long period of time with out internet. It is also free as long as you don't add employees, inventory management.
Fevin

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

Loyverse, best free POS ever!

Overall the app is the best free POS system available cause we could manage our sales effectively. We also recommended it to different friends and there are also using it right now.

What we like the most about Loyverse is the ease of setup and actual use. A great help for us is the kitchen display where there is a separate tablet in our kitchen that automatically shows the orders upon entering it in our counter. And also the sales report which we could easily see the sales after the day

I think a feature that might be useful to us is probably if we could deduct the amount when there are incoming stocks/purchases/expenses , so we could be able to see the actual net income (sales minus expenses). Probably if there's an option as well if we could input example the amount of starting money to different payment types, and then if there's a sales it will just add there, and if there are expenses, we could just also deduct there. So at the end of the day, we could check if the total amount are correct. For example, we input 1,000 in our cash, then theres a total sales of 10,000 and there are expenses of 2000. So that would be 1,000 + 10,000 - 2,000 = 9,000 in our cash at the end of the day.

Bewertet am 22.12.2019

Loyverse POS System

Overall for the price this app works and is a great companion to keeping inventory and having a Pos system on your device. You can scan barcodes which is kinda cool it would just be better if it could pull the item for sales info off the net I never had to use customer service so I really don’t know how they are

I have used this software for over a year now to try and keep track of inventory and have a POS system built into my phone and or tablet. It was very easy to set up although it does take some time to enter the inventory however that’s the same with any type of inventory software you use. It was easy to use and to teach other employees how to use

The thing I liked least about Loyverse POS system is when you are ringing items up for someone and say for example give the customer a discount for buying more than one item it was a little hard to complete and I had to go into the system a different way and use some finesse to get the client rang up right . Also you must be connected to WiFi to use this system and that kinda is a downside to it it ended up using a bunch of data on my cell

Diego
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

Pos systems for small business'

Loyverse is a userfriendly pos system that helps manage all Small/medium companies that are using pen and paper.

The Price is very good and also the app is very responsive and always up to date, Easy to use

Some of my clients have reported that the software lacks certain features that are important for their specific needs. For example, some users have requested multiple currencies, layaway, customer credit, quotations for products, a better loyalty system, loyalty cards or gift vouchers, and a floor map for restaurants.

Antonio

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Excellent app for small business

very happy

Is practice to use for anybody in my small business

It does not have an option to report expenses from the box, on a day-to-day basis. That is, it would be good to have it in the summary of how much money came out of the daily box

Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loyverse POS

is perfect for my operation
Sebastian

Bewertet am 10.6.2023

The best POS APP

My team and me love Loyverse

increases the efficiency of order taking, since orders come out faster, providing better quality and customer service

I would add the option of being able to add the customer's name on the ticket without having to register it, since at the time of delivery I don't know whose product it is

Zeta

Bewertet am 31.3.2023

The best POS system I have ever used

I am a home based bakery and Loyverse POS really help my on business branding, database and sales monitoring.

What I like most about Loyverse POS is that I get to keep customers database and paperless on bills. With business logo on the receipt, it does help on my business branding too.

I hope that I can use Loyverse POS at my website so that my customer can purchase products online without sending message to me and for me to key in details manually.

Jer
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.7.2017

Great graphic style POS with limitations

I highly recommend using this on IPads. Only Apple OS has the ability to lock their tablet to just one app (guided access). Android based tablets do not have this feature.

Easy to setup items to sell. The app can be used on either the Apple iPad or on Android base tablets. However stick with the Apple iPad because of the guide access feature is found only on Apple's OS. It easy to train rotating cashiers on this system. I do like the ability to split checks.

Not a true inventory if you are looking to see past and on-going stock. The system allows you to sell with negative inventory.
As with graphic based display too much items can be overwhelming. Best for business with no more than 2 dozen items otherwise you will be spending too long of a time scrolling through pages to find the item. It's is nice that it has categories but that also take some time as well. When items are out of stock, system should give the owner the option to hid the item until it is restocked. There is no warning given and shown when stock is low or completely out to the cashier.. Only an email is sent indicating a low stock.
There is no capabilities of sorting the displayed item or separating into groups visually. It's all done alphabetically.

I am completely confused on the sales history in the back office. Sales by payment and sales summery don't match. The data sync is slow. It may take a few hours after the close of the day before all the sales are synced and shown in the back office. When using discounts and promotions the totals don't necessarily add up correctly. I am still trying to figure out why that is.

Casey

Bewertet am 28.6.2023

Best pos easy to use great help

I have yet to experiance any issues loyverse hasnt solbed for me printers work with it. Was a bit of a challemge to find compatible tablet

Tracking sales as Well as using the pos as ordering devise. Makes ordering faster

Sometimes hard to get answers but often help is quick

• Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Point of Sale

No problems at all it is a fantastic system, 100% pleased with it, as above mentioned time and date stamp on open tickets would be all that I would add to the system.

Ease of adding new products, adding images, editing prices, adding new customers, back office data, print and email invoices.

Time and date stamp for open tickets, as I use this function for monthly accounts it would be good to have this option.

Saeed

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Manager

Overall, I am very happy with Loyverse POS performance.

I liked the layout and its intuitive logical flow. I found it easy to change its setting to adapt it to my business requirements. Using it over two years, I find it reliable and consistent.

1- When I export some reports to Excel, the French words with special characters are not showing up correctly.2- When the program first starts up, the connection to the server at time is a bit too long.

Emmanuel
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.7.2023

General purpose POS

We love it is as a POS, sales analytics and data syncing system.

Syncing failures between devices. Database rollbacks.

Claire

Bewertet am 15.8.2016

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Mili
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

T.P.V. Online

My experience is very positive, I have not found anything better

very complete and easy to use, practical and intuitive

What I like less is that it should be much more specialized in the territory, for example the numerical tables are not with the "," instead of ".".

452 Bewertungen