Typeform Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Typeform

Typeform ist eine cloudbasierte Umfragemanagementlösung für Unternehmen jeder Größe. Die Suite stellt eine Lösung für Umfragedesign, Konfiguration, Verteilung und Analysen dar. Typeform bietet Nutzern die Möglichkeit, angepasste...

4,2

Alexa
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

So machen Umfragen Spaß.

Es hat einfach etwas, das sich humanistischer und einladender anfühlt. Der Umfrageprozess weniger langweilig und unterhaltsamer als bei anderen Programmen dieser Art. Es gibt eine Menge Software zum Erstellen von Formularen aber diese gefällt mir persönlichem am besten.

Für meine Zwecke funktioniert die Software super.

Ali
Ali

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Typeform Makes Complex Automations Easy

Our team and clients love how easy and fun Typeform is to use! We get great feedback on the experience!

We love using Typeform to simplify automations. We have a client that we needed to create a vetting process for securing a rental. We created an automated form to approve them for a rental and direct them to the appropriate rental to purchase based on membership level/event needs. The best part is Typeform integrates well with many of the other platforms we are using! We've set up several direct connections and zaps!We also use Typeform as a lead generator and for fun customer experience activities for our clients.

While Typeform allows for the best design experience out there, my only wish as a designer is that we had a little more flexibility on font sizes/question placement on the slides. However, not a dealbreaker and many design work around options.

Jotform und Mailchimp

Warum Typeform gewählt wurde

User experience -- Typeform is so much more fun and you can create so many custom automations that Google does not allow!

Zuvor genutzte Software

Jotform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Typeform allows you to create a fun user experience and create an unlimited amount of automations.

Antwort von Typeform

Thanks for the review, Ali. We're thrilled to hear you love using our platform and are happy with our current offering of integrations. We'd love to learn more about how we're helping you and your team with your day-to-day projects. If you're open to chatting and sharing your story with us, please reach out to us at: [email protected]

Beantwortet am 6.10.2023
Evelyn
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.6.2024

Great & Easy Survey

What I like the most about type form is that it is easy to use and select options that are customized to employee engagement at my company.

Everything about the tool is helpful and there's nothing that I don't like about type form.

Die besten Alternativen zu Typeform

Adrian
Adrian

Bewertet am 27.10.2014

Disappointed; significant number of results lost

Typeform don't make it obvious, but they do NOT store partial or incomplete results. In my survey over 120 people started the survey, only 55 completed it. Partial responses would still have been hugely valuable to me, but they're not available with Typeform. They ARE available with SurveyMonkey.

I wrote to TypeForm with feedback. Their response "About the issue with not-saved responses, it's the kind of confusion we try to avoid, asking users to test carefully their typeforms before using them..... we are not looking to implement this feature in the near future"

So a warning to people: If any response (partial or full) is valuable to you in a survey, please be aware that TypeForm doesn't store the results until the final page where the person clicks "Submit".

Beautiful looking surveys, easy to setup, fantastic analysis tools.

Doesn't save partial responses.
Some concern, as 3 seperate people reported not being able to submit at the end.

Antwort von Typeform

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

There is an issue around the legality (and morality) about storing answers a respondent gives before submitting. In paginated surveys such as those built with SM, the respondent needs to click on a "Next" button to go to the next page of questions. And in case the survey only has one page and the respondent does not click "Done", SM does not save the answers either.

To improve your completion rate, apart from applying a design or making colors and images fit your brand's, make sure to use picture choice and multiple choice whenever possible. Also use Long Text fields only when absolutely necessary and try to keep your survey as short as possible. The average completion rate our users are getting is 55% (which is considered high in the online survey industry) and we've seen some typeforms which follow these guidelines get completion rates as high as 80%.

It's unfortunate you only realized we don't save non-submitted answers after publishing your survey, and I'm truly sorry about that.

If there's anything I can help you with, don't hesitate getting back to me.

Pedro

Beantwortet am 27.10.2014
Julia
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

Good for capturing emails

I like that, without a cost upfront, I could create a form to capture people who want to be on my email list. I started a new business and didn't want to invest in the tools upfront before I started to really gain a profit.

This is to be expected because I'm on the free plan but on the free plan you only get a minimal amount of people that can sign up for a newsletter.

Rupa
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.6.2024

Its an easy to use survey platform

Its easy to use. Can create and customise a form in a few clicks. The UI is intutive .

Creating translated surveys in typeform is a little tricky

• Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.6.2024

Incredible tool for form creation

The drag-and-drop feature is so helpful especially when there's a survey and form that needs immediate response. Customizing it according to our brand guidelines is easy and not as complex as other tools.

It's a bit costly for me, especially when I want to use other features, but so far, the free version is enough for what I need.

Maria
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.7.2024

Great Tool

Customizable
AI integrated
Dynamic and beautiful surveys

Haven't found any cons just yet, during the time I've been using it

• Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 21.6.2024

The best forms tool

Great tool to create and share forms and capture lead

The learning curve is a bit long but with impressive results

Micheal
Micheal
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.6.2024

Good product for the money

I like the ease of using Typeform. It is easy for me as a user to use and for those I send it to, to understand it.

I really didn't find anything that I didn't like about Typeform.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 20.6.2024

Amazing product

easy to gain points and use for work products

I liked the whole product. no issues at all

Ian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Form builder? How about "Minimally Viable Product" builder!

Typeform is an incredible tool for testing out ways to disguise data capture / lead gathering as something that is providing actual value to the user. It's not a request for advertising proposals, it is a "campaign builder". It is not an online order form, it is a "savings calculator." Essentially, you can leverage the slick UX to make the users think their inputs are causing something to "happen" behind the scenes. This capability is further supported by Typform's intuitive UI for building logic and calculations into the form. Typeform lets you increase inbound leads and try out ideas for larger (custom dev) web projects with minimal time commitment at a very attractive price point.

Typform's fancy/expensive looking UX is its absolute selling point. It isn't the most flexible form builder in the world, but it does what it does well and it looks great doing it. The developers clearly recognized the massive amount of custom webapp development that was going into making – essentially – slick, expensive-looking multi-step forms and decided they should just make a webapp for making slick, expensive-looking multi-step forms.

It is definitely not the most robust solution in terms of functionality. It only has a couple options for how your forms will look, it only has a few integrations for what your forms can do... and that is largely by design. This isn't the Gravity Forms wordpress plugin. This is a specialized tool for leveraging slick UX to make crude data capture masquerade as something more sophisticated.

• Branche: Design

Bewertet am 12.8.2022

The Squarespace of Form Builders

Typeform reminds me of Squarespace in many ways. It's easy to use, very hard to make an ugly design and the UX/UI feels very high-quality. However, just like Squarespace, it comes with many limitations because of how beginner-friendly and basic it is. As a designer, this can be frustrating when you want to add anything fancy-schmancy. Typeform is best for when you don't need to make complex conditional steps, and for one person to handle form management. I think it's pretty expensive for the value, but it is a simple tool to add more quality to your business and make it stand out. I only use Typeform when it makes sense to ask questions in an interview like way. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend it for lengthy forms, needing multiple text fields, and ordering.

I enjoy how easy it is to make pretty forms that are fun for users to fill out. You can edit any field, and boom, instant perfect UI. Forms feel very high-quality because of the minimalistic design and animations. I also have noticed a difference in responses since switching from Google Forms. Users feel more open about their experiences with products/services and give genuine feedback. Having the lengthy but nice-looking UI weeds out less interested users and brings in more engaged and like-minded users.

Typeform has many integrations, but my favorite one is seamlessly changing all of my Google Forms into Typeforms. When I was rebranding a website, this integration helped a lot so I didn't have to do any extra work other than put in the custom branding.

One of the downsides is the high cost. The paid plans seem pretty high for something that has limiting/basic functionality. For example, removing Typeforms branding requires the middle tier, which (at this time ) is $50/month. If that's the only thing you want to remove, I think it would make sense to sell this as an addon or one-time payment.

Typeform has one universal style in its forms, so it may not be for you if you want more customization. For example, sometimes it would make sense to put two text fields in one question but you can only have one text input at a time. Unfortunately, you can't add any sort of custom CSS or custom coding.

Jacob
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Great for almost everything. Beautiful forms

Fantastic survey tool. As far as lead capture/marketing use goes, it did a lot of things really nicely but came juuuuust short of being a truly all-in-one marketer's form software.

Look and feel of finished forms was always top-notch. We find multi-step forms to perform much better so typeform's one question at a time worked great for most applications. logic was very easy to build, question type options allowed for a wide variety of forms to be built. Doesn't cost an arm and leg either. If using for surveys, the data from the insights is easy to use.

Only 2 issues, 1 very small and 1 slightly limiting. First, I really wanted to have them fill out their address on one screen. This wasn't possible with the one-question pages which work for most things but make mailing addresses inconvenient and lengthy. Second and slightly more importantly, once you branch out of their hosted forms things weren't always as reliable. Thinks like pop-up features which are premium were ok but sometimes slow to load and not easy to deploy site-wide - you had to include code on every page you wanted something to appear. But if you can stick to embedding forms or the landing page hosted by typeform itself it works great. Oh and the Keap integration is weak. Any kind of custom fields or wanting to add more than one tag on form submission meant I had to go through Zapier which made extra work. Not awful but not ideal.

Emily
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Typeform Review

I love Typeform. I love that it integrates with our CRM and how easy it is to create forms. They consistently make updates to improve the software and make it even better as a marketing tool for its users.

Skip logic! Building forms with Typeform is almost like a game or a test because you have to think through situations and different paths people can go through filling out your form. The skip logic is crucial to having different pathways in one form for a custom experience.

The matrix-type of question isn't as customizable as I wish it would be. I guess it serves a different purpose than I assumed.

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

Fresh Take on Better Surveys

Great. Makes the boring old survey chore, more of a fun choice. Allows us to be more creative and put out more engaging surveys with easier interfaces that result in improved completion rates. The back end is slick. The builder works. It is easy to implement conditional logic and the overall experience feels like an actual advancement over older software.

After years of using older software, we gave Typeform a try. It is more engaging, more modern and has more user-friendly options when crafting internal and external surveys. Ease of set up is there, and it has great logic and intelligence behind the pretty interface.

Not a lot to not like, however would like to see some additional analytics. This depends on your goal and purpose, as well as the way you set up the tool. However I would have liked to segment my inbound data slightly different. Not a deal breaker by any means,

Warum Typeform gewählt wurde

Wanted a better, slicker interface. Less industrial and more with the times. But still needed to offer advance setup solutions and intelligence.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Better user interface paired with the ability to retain all previous features from older tools.
Portia
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Typeform is great if you have the money to invest

I really liked Typeform and I would continue to use it if the price point was lower. I'd recommend it to people looking to capture several different types of leads!

I first started using Typeform early in my business. I think that this was back in the day when Typeform had at least 100 submissions free each month if I recall. This was really helpful when I was developing a lead generation capture form that I posted on LinkedIn. The conditional logic feature was very easy to figure out and allowed me to use one form to capture four different types of leads.I really like Typeform’s features, but it’s was too expensive for a small business owner who is trying to grow her business. It's a great product so I understand the updated price point, but there are other things that are more pressing that I need to invest in my business. other than that I would recommend Typeform to people.

The updated prices! I understand the need to increase the price, but this is the main reason why I stopped using Typeform. Also, the Workspaces were a bit challenging for me to understand when I first started.

Jotform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

I first started with Typeform because the conditional logic questions were very easy to develop, but I don't use it as much anymore due to the price increase. I'd still recommend it to people!
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

Typeform Review

Experience with Typeform has always been good, it is the go-to form or survey collector for startups today, and it is standardized across all experiences.Negative will always be the pricing, I don't think priced very well at all, you simply can't scale with it for larger cases, especially for startups.

The ease of setup, the designs make your forms stand out. Also the API service is something Typeform does better than everyone else.

It's too expensive, as a startup it is almost impossible to scale with it.I think most people would just settle on a Google forms or other alternatives once you start to get a deeper look into the pricing, because it is borderline unaffordable.

Nika
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

TF is the best pal for collecting responses

Overall, TF is my go-to tool when I need to collect any kind of answers. My clients also ended up using it after my recommendation...

I enjoy that TF lets me customize my forms to detail (also in other languages). The user interface is straight-forward, easy to understand from the beginning. That I can easily integrate with other tools I use.

Definitely the price and how slow it is on loading. I didn't know that I had to set up the integration with Notion before receiving answers...

Tommy
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Typeform is top tier!

Typeform allows me to create forms that help engage and support my old and new customers that are looking to get more information or inquire about doing business. Overall, the experience has been great and I look forward to continue utilizing this great software to stand out from my competition and create a unique customer experience.

What I like most about this software is its intuitive ease of use and customizability.
Typeform allows you to create stunning forms that engage your audience all while collecting important data to improve service.

Typeform does not have many cons, my least favorite feature is that ultimate features are unlocked with a higher paying plan, but that's not that bad.

Sapph

Bewertet am 11.9.2020

Typeform's user friendly survey UI can also be limiting at times

I still use Typeform on a regular basis but it's ideal for short surveys. If you need to create longer, more complicated surveys, it's one question at a time UI can be limiting.

Typeform's one question at a time UI probably feels the most friendly to survey takers. It breaks up the survey into easy steps so people don't feel overwhelmed seeing all of the questions at once.

Their survey builder is fairly intuitive to use once you figure out all of the options that are there (some can be hard to find). It also has a very helpful integration with Google Sheets so you can see all of the replies there updated automatically.

Typeform's logic jump feature (ability to take a respondent to another question based on how they answered one of the previous ones) is helpful as well.

Typeform's one question at a time UI can also be limiting because sometimes, it makes more sense to ask a few questions together on one screen. For example, you may want to ask for someone's First name and Last name as separate questions, but Typeform would only show each question by themselves, on separate screens.

Beyond the landing page if you choose to have one, there's no easy way to add your brand to the rest of the survey (example: your logo as a fixed header) without using backgrounds, which isn't ideal as your logo may look too big or small depending on the screen size and a question may appear on top of it.

Typeform also changed their pricing recently so you can only remove their branding with the highest monthly tier. Their Powered by Typeform button stands out quite a bit because its background uses the font color your questions are in (typically dark).

Stephanie
Stephanie
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

As far as I'm concerned, Typeform is the ultimate tool for surveys.

Typeform is our team's go-to platform for creating customer surveys. The intuitive interface, conversational survey design, and customizable options have made it a top choice. Thanks to these features, our target survey respondents find our surveys engaging and easy to use.

I find Typeform's interface to be incredibly user-friendly, which adds to the visually appealing design of their surveys, forms, and quizzes. One of the standout features of Typeform for me is its conversational approach to survey design. By presenting survey questions one at a time, in a chat-like format, Typeform creates a more engaging and interactive experience for respondents. This unique presentation style has consistently led to higher response rates in our Typeform survey campaigns.

From my experience as a Typeform user, I have not encountered any shortcomings with the platform. The combination of its user-friendly interface and conversational approach to survey questions make it an excellent choice for my survey campaigns. I highly recommend Typeform as a scalable and reliable survey-making platform to anyone looking for the best features for their surveys.

Jamie
Jamie
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 6.3.2018

Elegant and effective forms for many different uses.

Typeform is very inexpensive for the features it offers and people are very impressed with the end result. We have been able to use it for much more than just a simple form or survey. They seem to be improving the product with v2 and it comes with no additional cost.

Form or surveys built with Typeform have a unique look that is easy to navigate and compatible with any device. Responsive design makes your form work on both desktop and mobile. Additionally, there are several ways to deploy your form. Their copy/paste code makes it very easy to create popups or overlays on your website.

Typeform v2 just launched and it is a drastic change from v1, but with a little exposure, it quickly becomes apparent that they have made it faster than ever to create a form. v2 instantly displays changes that you make to your form and building it is as easy as typing in the browser. Along with its ease of use, Typeform offers more complex features that really allow you to expand your uses for the product. We use question branching and the calculator tool to make an inexpensive online quiz for a segment of our users. Typeform also supports embedding YouTube and Vimeo videos and uploading pictures.

There are two aspects of Typeform that I do not like. First, each "question" only allows you to upload one image and embed one video. I realize that this keeps it clean and elegant looking, but I would like the choice to use more if I want. Second, it would be nice if it supported basic HTML code for things like embedding a video from your own video service. Currently, I have to re-upload videos that we use to an unlisted YouTube account in order to use them in Typeform.

Paulo
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

Best form site I've ever used.

Excellent site with innovative UX and great service overall. Can't live without it.

I absolutely love Typeform. In my opinion, it's got the best User Experience overall. Its forms are customisable, but the best thing about it is the one-question-per-time structure. Specially great for long answers, although all kinds of answers work well. Also for when you, for some reason, don't want the person to peek into the other questions, or have some sort of "surprise" promo or something on one of the next questions. Also, the way the responses are shown makes it easy to find specific information. It's also got integration with Zapier to save you time, and offers many ready to use gorgeous templates.

Only 10 (ten) questions on free mode. Getting only 100 responses is already bad enough. Come on, if you at least offered a plan between free and Pro, more people would get it (specially in countries w/ less 'powerful' exchange rates).

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

The UX is unique. The templates are awesome.
Dylan
Dylan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.12.2023

Simple, Easy, and Versatile

We run surveys after every event we run, and being able to automate Typeform into the process has saved us hundreds of hours of development time building out our own form builders and analytics tools.

Typeform is very versatile, and covers pretty much any need you might have for creating questionnaires, surveys and polls, and the various integrations and connectors make it incredibly easy to slot into your processes, apps and workflows.

While the forms you can create in Typeform are very customisable in terms of branding, typography and colour, the interface is still very distinguishable as Typeform. Sometimes it would be nice to have a bit more control over the look and feel of the forms.

857 Bewertungen