Lucky Orange Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange ist eine Suite von Tools zur Konversionsoptimierung, die Unternehmen dabei helfen, Besucher mithilfe von Heatmaps, Dashboards, Live-Chat, Umfragen und vielem mehr zu verfolgen und diese anzusprechen. Admins können...

4,6
4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Lucky Orange durchsuchen

205 von 205 Bewertungen
George
George

Bewertet am 20.7.2022

Look no further

Overall the experience has been great

I like the interface and the responsiveness of the software, it is very accurate and the filters available give me great insights. The other thing that I love is the user profiles that monitor how many times the user has visited and on what devices etc.

For me I cannot fault lucky orange. I would like to be able to see further into the past (they have improved this with the latest update) but it's not a big deal.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Wow, these are the words we love to hear! So glad that you've been able to discover valuable insights from our tools to optimize your website. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Happy tracking!

Beantwortet am 25.7.2022
Jordan

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Great product, but I wish there was more.

90% Positive, I'm left wanting more often than not as we have far too many platforms doing too many things. If there was say a in-built way to marry up orders placed on a e-commerce site to the recording of their journey through the site that would be the best case scenario for us.

The customer support uses in heatmaps and live chat are the key reasons for us to purchase Lucky Orange.

The pre-made integrations for Bigcommerce seem to leave us wanting. The support and developer docs feel stale and lacking also. The support team itself was very helpful when I had to reach out to them, I'm referring specifically about the support docs at https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/ as all the answers are rather generic.

Hotjar und Twilio

Integration into BigCommerce + Price for live chat

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review, Jordan. Love to hear that your team has been able to use heatmaps and live chat to bring a better experience to your visitors and customers. We appreciate your feedback regarding our BigCommerce integration and have already passed along your comments to our help document team.

Regarding your request to "marry up" orders to recordings, this capability already exists within our app through our custom API. Using custom API, you can pass in an ordered event which will then connect it to your customer. Our team would be more than happy to show you how to set it up. Simply send an email to [email protected] referencing this review to get started. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Beantwortet am 7.2.2024
Stephen
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

Lucky Orange is a Critical Tool at a Great Price

I've only had to contact customer support one time and they were very quick to respond and resolve my issue. They seem like a talented group of people. Very professional and excellent customer service.

What I like most is that I can watch my potential customers sessions exactly from their perspective while they are on my site. Doing so makes obvious the differences between where I thought a customer would go verses where they are actually going. This helps me determine what changes and improvements I need to make. It identifies errors that I didn't know were happening. It shows me areas where customers have trouble finding things or navigating. I also love the live view feature and can watch customer's sessions from their perspective in real time. I've been able to walk users through things.

The videos sometimes don't load well for me or I have to keep clicking the play button. That could be because I'm using FireFox on a VPN with very heavy threat protection. Despite that, the playback is adequate and I have not pursued a resolution to that issue. Still totally worth it. Although the video information is critical and extremely helpful, it actually can seem torturous and highly annoying to watch customer sessions because they click all over the place other than what I want them to click on. I can't watch that for very long and sometimes my customers will be on my site for close to an hour before they buy. I only really watch sessions where the user visited more than 3 pages.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for leaving us a review! Using live Session Recordings and Chat to direct your website visitors is a great way to understand where they might have trouble navigating your site. Using a VPN is likely why you are running into problems while viewing Sessions. If you send us an email to Support@luckyorange, we can ensure there isn't something else at play. Happy tracking!

Beantwortet am 12.12.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu Lucky Orange

Julie

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

Useful Tool

A worthwhile tool that can help, but the cost has risen sharply enough to think about surviving without it in the future.

Ability to see when customers are having trouble.

The large increase in fees recently. Not all visitor traffic is showing for one of my websites.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thanks for your feedback, Julie. Love that you’re able to use Lucky Orange to see when and where your customers experience issues. Regarding your tracking discrepancies, there are many reasons this could be happening: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/275-faq-why-some-visitors-aren-t-tracked.

Regarding your pricing feedback, Lucky Orange continues to evolve to bring you more features and scale with you as your business grows. Over the last year we’ve launched multiple question surveys, optimizable segments and a new Optimizely integration among other features. This is in addition to the 20+ features that are included with every Lucky Orange plan.

I would be happy to give you a personal tour of our newest features, address your tracking discrepancies and collect your pricing feedback. Use this link to find the best time in your schedule for this tour: https://calendly.com/esmith1214/15min. I look forward to connecting soon.

Best Regards - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Beantwortet am 20.3.2024
Ripon
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

It helps me to optimize our website smoothly.

Lucky Orange also offers user polls, which allow us to get feedback from our visitors. This feedback can be used to make improvements to the website and give our visitors a better experience.

Lucky Orange offers heatmaps, which allow you to quickly and easily view how visitors are interacting with a website. This helps to identify problem areas and optimize the user experience.Lucky Orange provides visitor recordings, which allow me to view how individual visitors are interacting with our website. This helps to keep track of their activities and identify any problems or areas for improvement.

Lucky Orange is a paid service, so it can be expensive for some businesses.Lucky Orange is only compatible with certain web browsers and operating systems, so it may not work for all users.Lucky Orange is a complex service, so it can be difficult for some users to understand and use.

Warum Lucky Orange gewählt wurde

smooth visitor recordings facilities.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange offers analytics, which allow me to track user behavior and identify areas of improvement.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Appreciative of your detailed review, Ripon! Our user surveys, heatmaps and visitor recordings are all about giving you a clear picture of visitor behavior to improve your website experience. Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. When you can see what's happening on "the other side of the screen," you get a front seat to your customers' online interactions. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we're always here should you need anything!

Beantwortet am 2.6.2023
Francois
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

It's a great product, would recommend for anyone with a customer centric website.

It's been a good way for us to see where customers might be using the site differently to what we intended as well as a way to easily debug issues customers might have with different screen sizes and browser types.

The ability to see screen sizes and browser types have been really helpful. Obviously being able to see what the customer's journey looked like is of great value.

The ability to track based on IP does not seem to be available anymore? Makes things harder as we're debugging using country tracking and session times.

Price

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucky Orange

At the time it was because of price, but we stuck around because it's a good product.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Hi Francois - Thank you for your review and recommendation of Lucky Orange! We're glad to hear you've used our product to gain insight into the customer journey. Regarding your comment about tracking visitors based on IP, you can do that in Lucky Orange. It's not turned on by default, but the following link to one of our help documents explains how you can enable that setting: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/341-how-to-adjust-visitor-ip-address-display-and-storage-settings.

Cheers,
Bradley

Beantwortet am 21.6.2023
Danny
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website!

Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

Antwort von Lucky Orange

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Beantwortet am 15.7.2020
Alex
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

Very good value and relatively easy for a novice to use

Very satisfied and recent updates to the dashboard make it a much nicer visual experience to use.

The price was the main reason for choosing the software over other options available. We only need and use it for heat mapping but it can do more for those not using Google platforms for data analysis and AB testing.

Some of the features require technical knowledge that requires a bit of time to learn.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucky Orange

We trialled Hotjar but Lucky Orange provided better value.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review, Alex! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers' online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. We do offer a free onboarding service to all of our users to get dedicated, personalized time with one of our client services team to answer your questions and help you get the most from all of our features. If you're interested, book your call here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new Again, thanks for your review, and we're always here if you need anything from our team!

Beantwortet am 17.6.2022
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Great tool

I love that I can watch my customer journeys in real time. It's so helpful for UX design, product development and buyer intent tracking.

I wish I didn't have to pay for it because I'm an early-stage start-up but it's a service worth paying for.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that watching real-time customer journeys has been helpful for your UX design, product development, and buyer intent tracking. Providing you with actionable insights is what we aim for. Thanks again for your review, and happy tracking!

Beantwortet am 30.6.2023
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

Great insights with right amount of simplicity

I use it to see site traffic analytics and measure the site engagement from my top prospects.

A Hubspot consultant recommended that I use Luck Orange. I started by using it to track prospects' activity when they visit the website out of pure curiosity. It's turned into a tool that I use for analytics and general site engagement. I think Lucky Orange is incredibly easy to use but can still get some detailed, usable insights.

Nothing so far. I started using the software about 3 months ago.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you so much for the five-star review! So glad you're enjoying our HubSpot integration. The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can make data-driven updates that result in measurable success. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Happy tracking!

Beantwortet am 11.8.2022
Aleks

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

The tool is comparatively cheap and has a great functionality

I like the pricing and the functionality. Especially for a startup, it's a good bang for our buck.

Surveys are really much wanted. I am tied to just one question per survey and can't really rely on it.

Mouseflow

Warum Lucky Orange gewählt wurde

Their new business model. Pay bazillion bucks to be happy. We are not willing to do it for now.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucky Orange

I am still in the consideration stage.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for the review! So glad you've found value in our software. Understanding user behavior is one of the most beneficial ways to optimize your website. I'll pass along your feedback to the rest of the team. Happy tracking!

Beantwortet am 9.8.2022
Adam
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 21.4.2022

Great website monitoring and UX analysis tool at a great price

Easy to deploy, loads of features, great price.

Luckyorange is shockingly good value for money, with great features that exceed the competition, I honestly don't know how they do it.

In the recent update, there was some bugs/lag in screen loading but this is now largely resolved.

Warum Lucky Orange gewählt wurde

Better product, better price.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

There's nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what's stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Beantwortet am 28.4.2022
Joshua
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

Has helped us offer better support and better track down customer issues

The live chat and session recordings have enabled us to better serve our customers. The live chat allows us to answer questions in real time for customers and allows them to complete their order without having to sit on hold trying to connect with us via the phone. It also allows us to better track down issues customers experience.

The biggest challenges we have had is that sometimes the session recordings do not exactly match what the customer experienced. I am not certain, but I think it may have to do with externally hosted JavaScript files. It would also be helpful if when you are searching for a customer session, more of the data would bring up the session. Sometimes even when I have the city, state, phone number and email address of a customer, I still cannot locate their session recording. This is especially frustrating when I finally find the session and some or all of that information is in the session data, but it still did not come up in the session search results.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for the review and feedback - I'll pass it along to our engineering team. It's great to hear that you're using Session Recordings to provide even better support to your customers. We're here if you need anything!

Beantwortet am 27.12.2022
Amit
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.2.2023

Amazing Product! Heat-mapping made easy : )

The overall experience has been excellent! It's my go-to tool for exploratory & investigation analysis for our website. It helps me immensely in making data-driven decisions daily.

In one word: EVERYTHING! Great product, easy to operate, easy setup & impressive visualization capabilities!

Back-tracking of data for heat mapping is only possible for 60 days!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucky Orange

Pricing majorly & associated capabilities.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for your positive review of Lucky Orange, Amit! We're thrilled to hear that you find our tool great, easy to operate, and are impressed by Lucky Orange's visualization capabilities. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you and your business. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange, and we're here should you need any help!

Beantwortet am 1.5.2023
Donna

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

Sometimes old is better

Used to love it. People don’t seem to chat as much with the new lucky orange as the old one.

I used to loved the classic lucky orange is was easy to use and was easy to set up different alerts

The new lucky orange is not as good as the old one.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Hi Donna - We appreciate your business and want to help you get the most out of the current version of our platform. My team would be happy to walk you through how to use our latest version including new features that weren’t available in our Classic version. Just send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get that set up for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bradley from Lucky Orange

Beantwortet am 4.12.2023
Curran
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

I love Lucky Orange!

Love it!

I use LuckyOrange daily to check my traffic and what my users are doing on my marketing site and within our app. Helps me keep a pulse on where traffic is coming from and lets me figure out important metrics like our unique visitor -> trial conversion rate.

I have a lot of websites that I track so I wish pricing was based on overall traffic number and not how many sites you have. I would use the tool more if sites weren't so limited.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

And we love helping our customers learn more about visitor experience to grow their websites and businesses! Thank you for your review, Curran! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the team. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Beantwortet am 12.5.2022
Kosara
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

"Easy to use app"

Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement.This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Seeing what the client is reffering to and having the option to help them in that particular time.

They have a few different highlights that are not satisfactory of how they incorporate with different stages.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customers experience better than ever. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We're here if you have any questions.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Beantwortet am 12.5.2021
Jill
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Works as it's meant to

The software itself works well, but the integration is not user-friendly.

I really like the heatmapping feature, the ability to set up tags to inform when users take specific actions, and reporting.

We were unable to get the integration code to work, so we cannot view the lucky orange information in our CRM like we thought.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Jill. Our support team will like to investigate more about your CRM connection issues. At your earliest convenience, send an email to [email protected] to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Beantwortet am 27.6.2022
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

Best value website monitoring service!

The portal is user-friendly and well-designed, and customer service is quick to respond!

I love that I can watch in real time and/or review after the fact. I can turn off "idle" time so that I can see how people were interacting without wasting my time watching long pauses. But at the same time I can see where people are pausing and try to figure out why.

There's nothing not to like about this software! If it were possible to have the recording start immediately, they would be nice but I believe this is just a limitation of the internet, so sometimes it takes a moment or two before recording starts.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for such kind words! Watching sessions to discover pain points your customers are having and being able to address them is invaluable. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, we're always here should you need anything!

Beantwortet am 25.7.2022
Shaun

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Haven't seen an orange orange visitor yet :-)

Lucky orange allowed us to see pretty much all of the visitor information that was important to us right out of the box. The UI is so intuitive and this really helped us get started without too much trouble figuring out where to find stuff. At some point in time, we needed to export some visitor data but the feature was only available for heatmaps and to our surprise, they announced the feature just a few months later. Overall, we now make data driven decisions efficiently with lucky orange

Great and easy to use UI, feature rich out of the box with a wealth of information on website visitors, worth paying for

Live chat feature doesn't always show on website

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review! Great to hear that you've been making business decisions based on the insights you've gathered from Lucky Orange. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!

Beantwortet am 13.12.2022
Pelle

Bewertet am 22.11.2023

Very good analytics tool

Easy to use, good analytics tool, gives me insights.

Slow down website but that isnt really an issue anymore

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Those are words we love to hear! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re always here should you need anything!

Beantwortet am 29.11.2023
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 16.11.2019

User usage recordings are the best

You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

Natalie

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Love it!

It's great, I would recommend to anyone who needs a heatmapping tool!

I enjoy watching the heatmaps and all the analytics.

Still a new product so some occasional glitches.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you're enjoying our heatmapping tool and finding value in watching the heatmaps and analytics. We appreciate your recommendation, and we're here should you need anything.

Beantwortet am 30.6.2023
Veronica
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

User Friendly and a Helpful Perspective

Overall it has been really cool to use Lucky Orange and see what our site visitors are clicking on the most, what pages they go to, and how long they spend on our site.

Being able to see exactly what our site visitors do on our site is a game changer! We are able to determine pain points on our site and understand how to make our site experience better for the average visitor. It is so helpful to have real perspectives shown.

Overall we have been satisfied with Lucky Orange and have no complaints at this time.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review and kind words! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Beantwortet am 20.12.2023
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

On of the best softwares for website improvement

It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design.
In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

205 Bewertungen