Marq Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Marq

LucidPress ist eine cloudbasierte Web-to-Print-Lösung, die kleinen und großen Unternehmen hilft, Verkaufsprozesse durch den Druck von Broschüren, Digital-Asset-Management und mehr zu verbessern. Nutzer können Marketingmaterialien...

4,4

Emily
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

Great Program

I love that I found a program that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and that is easy enough to figure out that I can use to produce an online magazine. This is still a rather new venture for me. I have no experience with this type of software and being able to figure it out on my own has been educational and useful.

I like that it is mostly pretty simple to use and figure out. Not having training in any sort of publishing software, this is a very good quality.

There are a couple things that are difficult to figure out sometimes. Maybe it just requires some tinkering and research on my part, but I would like to be able to have template pages to copy more easily, and have an easier way to add, delete, organize, and find the images I use.

david
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

Marq for brand template management

Marq is a cost effective platform for creating brand templates that allow control over what elements other employees can update and edit. This is crucial for maintaining brand standards but allowing other employees/departments the flexibility to make updates to designs which frees up time for the marketing department. Elements can be completely locked, semi-locked to allow content or attribute changes or freely unlocked for changes.

The interface and environment is very easy to learn but somewhat limiting. Image and design capabilities are comparable to Powerpoint. Biggest negative – since the Adobe Creative Cloud font management has moved to an app/cloud environment, physical fonts are no longer accesssible. The Marq program activates fonts by uploading the fonts. This is no longer possible when using the Adobe Creative Cloud. So, you can't use your brand font if it is not in the platform. You need to replace with a similar looking font. Marq does not have a plan to address this issue. Also, their customer service for troubleshooting any issue is non-existent. Once you sign up with the platform, you are on your own. The only method of contact is a Contact Support webpage that they never respond to.

Jesse
Jesse
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

Signed up for a free trial in 2017, still paying

In 2017, I signed up for a free trial and didn't cancel after a month. However, they charged each year for 4 more years with no notification of any kind. On the one hand, my bad, I should've paid more attention to my credit card statements. On the other hand, federal law requires a business to notify companies to notify customers when a subscription is renewed and I was never notified until this year, when the card I had been using was no longer active. So, the product is fine as far as I can remember, but their business practices are kind of sketchy. If you have a choice, you might as well go somewhere that cares about their customers a little.

It was pretty easy to use for someone with pretty minimal graphic design experience.

In violation of federal law, the company never notified me about renewing each year and I was charged for 5 years for a product I used maybe once.

Die besten Alternativen zu Marq

Gede Ananda
Gede Ananda
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

Helping my bussiness a lot

Discovered Lucid press because some of my co-workers are having trouble with graphic design app like Photoshop. I've been using this for almost 6 months now, and this app is helping my small business a lot, my co-workers don't need to rely on me as a graphic designer to edit small stuff like logo.

It's very easy to use, I can make a template and lock some vital assets on the design and my co-workers can just working and finish the rest without emailing me every 20 minutes asking for direction.

The pricing is the only downside, comparing to similar apps on market, this is probably is the expensive one I found.

Rand
Rand
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 13.1.2019

I love Lucidress

I find Lucidpress so easy to use. A few years ago, I was actively looking for an online application to make flyers and posters to market my business. I couldn't find anything and I thought I might have to develop it myself. It seemed like such a necessary product. Then I suddenly stumbled upon Lucidpress. It was exactly what I was looking for. With just a few mouse clicks, a novice like me can make a professional looking flyer, saving me hundreds of dollars at a time.

Every once in a while, I select a feature that is only available if I upgrade to a premium subscription.

Gwen
Gwen
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 11.6.2021

We love Lucidpress

Love the product for how we use it to create gorgeous documents. Really do need to look into more of the features and getting more licenses for the rest of the team

The materials we produce for our clients are top notch and do not drain the resources of our graphic design team. Makes us look like a million bucks!!

Sometimes if we need other people to collaborate on a document it is a little more difficult, the team who uses the product saves PDFs so can be cumberson for edits/updates

Richard
Richard
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

AMAZING if you're trying to self-publish a book (or other publishing media)

Used it to publish my wife's book on Amazon. She had a ton of non-standard writing too (poetic indents, lots of italics and bolds and quotes, etc.) and Lucidpress handled it all

If you have written a book and tried to publish, you know that writing the damn thing is one project, but getting it into book format is a whole other beast. Lucidpress is amazing for getting your words in book format. HIGHLY recommend if you're trying to self-publish on Amazon or something.

It's great. No real cons. Amazingly helpful tool and seems to just keep getting better/easier with every update. Keep it up Lucidpress!!

Sr. Brittany
Sr. Brittany
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

One Stop Online Software Alternative to Microsoft Publisher

I have used Lucidpress at least monthly for creating booklets, flyers, handouts, and pamphlets for our school events and projects. I am grateful that they offer a discounted price for Educational accounts.

After looking for a Microsoft Publisher alternative for my Macbook, I finally settled on Lucidpress. It has all the features I enjoy about Publisher - booklet layout, overflow to additional pages, linked fomatting and so on, but is more intuitive to use and has an easy to read user manual.

Unfortunately, I cannot open Publisher extension files in Lucidpress, which would be a wonderful feature to have.

Devon
Devon
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Great design app

Lucid press has great templates and things to get you started designing. It’s really easy to customize the flyers for whatever you need.

The platform left a little to be desired when it came to moving elements around within a template. The information could be customized but the elements could not be moved easily. Also the import file format was a little difficult to get a hold of.

Jaana
Jaana
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

Lucidpress Takes Our Marketing on a New Level

Great tool, love it! I don't even want to think about how much we struggled before Lucidpress. Now creating marketing material is so fast and easy!

The templates that come provided with Lucidpress are amazing. Using these templates has helped us, a small company with limited time and resources, to build fantastic looking marketing material fast. You can choose from a wide variety of templates for different occasions, from brochures to flyers and anything between. With Lucidpress, it is easy to look professional, so much of the groundwork has already been done for you!

The tool, while at use, does slow down my computer, an older Surface Pro 3, a little. With more powerful computer, performance probably isn't an issue

Sudhir

Bewertet am 17.6.2017

Lucidpress is a versatile online publishing software which is cost-competitive and feature-ric...

Lucidpress is a wonderful and dynamic online publishing software resource which caters to every level of need and skill. Lucidpress scores major points in its editing features which also includes uploading your customized fonts.

The layout of the features is well spaced out and easy to manage, which helps the designer to seamlessly work without experiencing any hiccups (read: crashes). It is a very cost-effective (cost-competitive) alternative to various desktop publishing software.

It has some lovely touches when it comes to embedding things viz. Youtube videos. This is a boon for those who wish to add spice to their online newsletters.

It has a wonderful Image Manager (though it would be great if some tweaks such as Folders were added), but it works efficiently nonetheless. The ability to access images from Google Drive, Dropbox and even Flickr gives it wins in this regard.

What I TRULY love the most is its ease of use. As a non-regular designer, I needed a good software system to design documents at work and create fliers and newsletters for our local non-profit club without causing a major damage to my pocket. With Lucidpress, I was set up and working on my documents in no time after registering.

The absence of a comprehensive image library. Lucidpress needs to, at least, have a PNG based graphic icons library which users can use in their documents. As it is an online based system, providing Stock images would be a plus.

Also, the absence of an app (Android/iOS) with at least basic features.

Pratham
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

An intuitive platform for managing content and creativity

You don't have to be an expert in design to produce top-notch content using Marq. A selection of pre-made templates is available to you, which may help you save time and effort. Furthermore, Marq is a tool that anybody can use, even those without previous knowledge of graphic design, as it is straightforward and doesn't require much training. For small firms and teams without in-house designers, this is very helpful. I particularly enjoy the site designs it offers; they are straightforward, simple to use, and have a fantastic user experience.

The major thing we don't like about Marq is that the trial version has a lot of restrictions, such as no access to premium templates. To get around these restrictions, we have to purchase the premium plan. Marq also utilises third-party applications like Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud to enhance the flexibility of content production and customization.

Mariah
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

AMAZING for emerging creative professionals!

This product was SO user-friendly versus other design software, which is what I needed when I first began my career in graphic design and marketing. As an independent freelancer, it gave me the tools to remain innovative for every marketing client. To create the best content, and go above and beyond with Lucidpress!

SIMPLE to use! I can access all documents and designs from any computer, premium tools and design templates, so much storage space! Super inexpensive to extend storage space.

Compatibility: Limited formats to save documents + open various design file types.

Hanah
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.4.2019

Beautiful Template Designs!

This site is perfect for creative people and people who just need help getting something done. They can make simple event pamphlets or even simple business cards. There are a variety of options. I needed a site a few months ago to help me with my posts and blog newsletters. This site allowed me to create and I was able to work on my projects with no issue. I am glad I found this site and it’s helped me with my creative process as well. Simple and affordable prices as well.

This site has to be one of my top favorites. I love how I am able to create so many different visual projects with this site. I have blog posts and writer posts that I create daily. I also work on newsletters and this site helps me get each assignment done. I love how I have so many choices in templates and I can create with each template design. I especially love the book template designs and the newsletter template designs. I also enjoy being creative with each one and it’s not overly time-consuming. I get to be free with what I am trying to do. I like how each button I need to work on my designs is on the left side of the page and very easy to get to. I love how I can go to my recent document section without a problem and I love the option of being able to upload my own images for each project. I love the amount of storage space offered and that’s a good amount for me. My user settings are broken down and easy to understand. Finally my other favorite thing about this site is that I am able to connect with Microsoft and also Google Drive.

I dislike only one thing about this site. I don’t like how there are only two free templates to work with when you are working on a book cover. It would be nice to have at least a few more .I know it’s the free version I have been using for a while, but it would be nice to have more.

Bewertet am 22.6.2017

I love this! I am an art teacher and I use it to design all of my handouts. So easy to use!

Make handouts every day!

Easy, great fonts, and design options. It is so nice that the photos are stored right on the site. I also love that it is through a webpage and I can access it anywhere.

I purchased for space but it fills up very quickly! I also don't like that if you delete a photo from the photo storage it deletes it from your document!

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

A lot of software like this

Creating internal documents for team events/workshops/internal changes has been helpful. We have a separate software for customer-facing media but not everything requires that much detail and it's nice to have this where any one can use it.

In their template recommendations, they have options split by print, mobile, social media, etc and then sub categories for each which is helpful if you don't have much experience making these materials. Even the fonts are categorized. The paid version lets you upload fonts. You can copy/paste images onto the page to skip the upload process but it doesn't always format correctly. You can download or have them print it for you and send it to you.

If you don't have the paid version, it's difficult to know what's free vs paid before you select it. The editing page is intimidating at first as it looks very professional, but you get used to it.

Suzanne
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Easy Publishing Software

We use this software for a range of different aspects of business from forms to handouts to creating advertisements to use on-line to posters & flyers. Its easy, adaptable and quick.

The ease of use and templates that you can adjust.

That it does not have a "Format Painter" option to copy the same text, font colour that you have to something else in one click.

Shawna
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Lucidpress Review

It is overall easy to navigate and simple to figure out even for a beginner.

I like that it is so user friendly, and even a beginner can navigate easily.

It do not like that it does not accept Vector files.

Maggie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 2.3.2019

Intuitive, easy to use, nice results.

Before finding and using lucidpress, I was never completely satisfied with the professional look of my television series Bibles. Lucidpress solved those concerns.

I found lucidpress to be easy to use, the functionality was very intuitive, I was also very satisfied with the fact that I can upload my own pictures with ease. This was my first experience with lucidpress I used it for a television series Bible and so far the reactions and feedback has been very positive.

So far I have not run into any cons. Lucid is easy to use.

Wendy
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 13.11.2021

Plenty of flexibility

Love it. The ability to create documents quickly - and which look beautiful - is hugely valuable.

The end documents look highly professional. We can produce our own content without paying external designers and keep all items consistent with our branding

The text flow. Fiddly to master initially, although we got the hang of it fairly quickly. I’ve also found the text formatting is inconsistent between browsers. Overall though, not much to complain about and definitely no deal breakers.

Tera
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.2.2020

Newsletter feedback

I am very satisfied and will continue to use as long as I am in my position.

Very easy to navigate and look of the templates are very professional.

I am in the education industry and would like more pictures to choose from in your templates

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

• Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 13.1.2019

Lucidpress is the best Publishing Platform I've ever used

I have done flyers, brochures, door hangers, business cards, and was starting a magazine for a ministry until they flaked out here recently. If I had more clients to work with, I'd be full-on with LucidPress as I enjoy using it for nearly everything.

I go a long way back, but this is, by far, the most user-friendly ever. I used to use Microsoft Publisher and all of that from back in the day, but this is one of the most USER-FRIENDLY ever.

Wish I had more clients so I can keep my subscription at all times.

Shelly

Bewertet am 18.6.2017

Overall I love Lucidpress but when you use it for making magazines or big files, it freezes up.

It's easy to use and I love that all of the dimensions for social media are pre-set. I know everything I do is the right size.

It freezes when making big files so when making magazines or something with several pages, it's very frustrating.

Christine
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.6.2017

Excellent experience. Easy to use. Very effective as a team collaboration tool.

It really helps me work the a remote team. Some on the team are Mac and some are PC and this manages that issue perfectly. Everyone's happy.

Its easy to use. Team members without any experience have been able to catch on to it quickly. I especially like the editing markup tools in Comments. Its an aesthetically pleasing interface to look at and work in. I like the chat feature -- helps with team collaboration.

There are a few advanced features I'd like it to have, like settings for each side of an object for a text wrap, rather than one universal one. I'd like to have a curves photo adjustment. I'd REALLY like to be able to set type sizes by the half point-size -- would help for fitting text. File sizes are large (for high res option) -- wish they could be a bit smaller and more manageable for upload.

Kristen
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.2.2020

Works great for our CrossFit Box

I found LucidPress while looking for a program that would help our business make a monthly newsletter for our members. I tried the free version and was hooked and decided it was the best choice to get the Pro version. Then I realized I can do so much more than just newsletters with this and so user friendly. I love how it doesn't limit my own creativity. It just expanses it.

I love that it is very similar to a PrintShop version I use to use in the late 90s, while in high school to make a monthly newsletter. It is so easy to use and does everything that I need it to do from making newsletters, promotion flyers, gift certificates, punch cards, and more!

I honestly have no dislikes at all. This software does everything I need it to do.

279 Bewertungen