Über Justworks Hours

Get Justworks Hours for automated, seamless time tracking. Make timekeeping effortless for you and your team by managing employee time more easily, gaining more insights with more oversight, and easing the burden of errors and...

4,4
4,3
4,6
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Justworks Hours durchsuchen

525 von 525 Bewertungen
Catrina

Easy to use!

The app is easy to use! I like that it shows you how many hours you are working each day as well as let's you inform management if you forgot to clock in or out of the app.

I really don't like how often it freezes. I would say at least 2-3 times a week it will freeze and I will need to reload the app!

Jessica
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Super easy to use!

My employees find it easy to use. I find it easy to monitor and manage time keeping.

JustWorks is a very easy to use, efficient and accurate time tracking system.

I do not like that I can not update the time until the employee has clocked out for the day (for instance if they forget to clock in and then clock in later- I can not make updates until end of day clock out)

Matt

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

Owner and general manager of company with 15 employees. I do all the payroll inputs myself...

Easy to use. Employees are in charge of tracking their cumulative hours. The geo-fence is good. App is good, though the font is microscopic.

Rounds the hours down in QB integration.
Only imports grand total hours into QB, does not put OT in proper QB payroll fields.
All the reports are listed first name first. Then conversely QB is last name first...AS IT SHOULD BE!!!!
It does not allow me to edit a shift that is still open!

Die besten Alternativen zu Justworks Hours

Joshua
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

Efficient Time Tracking across devices

Time tracking for hourly employees. Project tracking and reporting.

Boomr offers an elegant and easy to use time tracking interface, that includes useful organizational tools like shift tracking, expenses, personnel, projects, and locations. These make managing a staffs time a complete breeze. The build in reporting features are also very helpful. Being able to quickly generate accurate time reporting has been a great assistance towards accurate estimating.

I've not encountered anything specifically that I dislike about Boomr, so far it does what it promises and more.

Joseph

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

Good product for small business time tracking

It is an easy to use product for any small business that is looking to simplify and implement efficient time keeping practices. Offers easy usability for any user. Simple platform to implement quickly.

Ease of setup. Ease of use. Simplistic design and functionality for basic use and small business operations.

Not as detailed as you may want it to be. Not quite as much customization as other products offer but still a good start for a better time keeping practice

Ikeithia

Bewertet am 14.4.2022

It's very user friendly. I was able to learn how to use the platform without any formal training.

The slack integration does not always work. I wish it was more consistent with recording time.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Justworks Makes Timesheets Easy

Signing in and managing my time is simple and efficient, as it should be

I’ve had errors during specific times of the day when trying to add a break, but this is easily adjusted

Armin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 17.6.2022

Limited use

PTO request management was easy and straightforward

Adding users outside of the US - not inclusive of companies who have embraced a fully remote way of doing business

Joseph

Just works

Very easy to log hours and either clock in or edit manually.

Not much I can think of. Very easy to use.

Mayra
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 14.4.2022

Just works Hours.

Overall is good simple but just needs some minor additions.

I like the aesthetics and how user friendly it is.

Just works and just works hours should be together. Just hours needs some buttons added to make it easier to use. Just works hours glitches when entering a break manually. Paystub should show my employers name not just works.

Amanda

Bewertet am 27.9.2017

It's the perfect time tracker for our company

Track our employees time and location and speeds up process when we run payroll

Saves our company management so much time! It is very simple to set up each time a new employee starts working for us. Also, the reports make payroll easy!

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. I will say occasionally it takes a few seconds to load the notes section of a shift. And once in a while the map doesn't always show a location for start and end of a shift.

Ben

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

Better than writing out a time card

Boomr keeps better track of our jobs allowing us to check in on site right on our phones. It also help keeping drive time toward the right job and helps tons with billing

Make sure you your phone has a good connection. I find my phone has problems because I use xfinities WiFi as well as data. If the WiFi signal isn't good a takes a while to check in and out and go on break. I wish there was a feature with my phone where I could set Boomr to just use data when using it intead of me have to turn on and off my wifi a lot

April

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

Great way to track employees

We utilize sub contractors, which can sometimes cause problems in reporting time spent on jobs. This app allows us to see when a contractor is on site or has left the job site.

Nothing, we love it. I only wish we would've found it sooner. It would've saved us a lot of headaches in keeping an eye on employees and contractors.

Melanie

Easy To Use!

What I like most about using Boomr is how easy and user-friendly it is. From logging hours to seeing your work week summary, it gives you all the information you need without being overwhelming or complicated!

The only feedback I have is implementing a way to submit request via the app to the Acct Admin. For example, if I need a TimeClock Correction or similar, it would be great to send a notice to the Account Admin regarding a specific shift

Jay

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

Boomr is user friendly, it is simple to set up and continue to use without hassle.

This product is user friendly, it is easy to set up and continue to use without having to worry about glitches. Definitely a must have for a business.

At times it has been hard for staff members to sign in and use this product on their personal devices.

Kenzie
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Great Software!

Overall, I think it's great and would recommend to anyone looking for a cheaper option but with the same great ease of access!

I love the ease of access that comes with using Boomr!

I wish you didn't have to end your breaks, It would be a lot easier if they ended on their own! When busy it is hard to remember to go back and end your break sometimes.

Kristin
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 27.9.2017

Payroll would be a nightmare without Boomr.

It frees me up to do more important tasks.

I love how I can obtain all of my payroll reports in just a few clicks. I also like how I can see who is currently working, and the times that they clocked in.

I think that the phone app could be a little better designed. Some of my staff members get a little confused while clocking-in and clocking-out on their phones.

Don

Bewertet am 27.9.2017

The best app for tracking

Easy to track your time and it's simple to clock in and out. Being an app, it doesn't require you to boot up your laptop. It's handy to be able to access via web, mobile, or laptop.

I have had trouble connecting before, but I don't know if it's a problem with my ISP, my wireless network, my phone, or with Boomr.

Vidyuth

Bewertet am 13.12.2016

Useful for contract work

Extremely useful in helping track people's hours and locations, especially if they are in transit a lot or visit different locations. It seamlessly integrates into various payroll s/w which makes it super simple to run payroll (hours worked are auto-populated).
They do lack a few more integrations into accounting and also could do with more robust features (have better reporting tools and better user management).

Casey

Bewertet am 4.10.2017

I use this app daily for work. It's user-friendly, and I haven't had any major problems with...

I am able to keep track of my hours for work very easily!

I like how easy it is very easy to use. This app also has a simple yet aesthetically pleasing look to it. It makes clocking in and out of work very simple to do.

I dislike that I, as a user, am unable to delete a shift. My phone was doing something funky and added two shifts in one day, but I was unable to remove one of the shifts myself without having to bother my manager. Otherwise, it's a great app!

Rebecca

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

This was such an easy system to set up for my small stores. Employees are at ease working with...

Easy to use, affordable, clean and modern feel to the application, great for small business owners!

There's no way to verify who punched in or out with the system. I use an old ipad, so there's no finger print option to verify which employees are using the system.

Alan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

A good employee time tracking application.

Since we had started using Boomr, we were able to save a lot of time on managing the employees. Everything is automated and there are features to add notification and reminders too. For me, the best part is the payroll feature. It easily keeps track of how many hours the employee has worked and from where. You can even track the projects and check overall organizational performance. To ensure optimal productivity, every work shift is auto documented. Tracking weekly total hours is such an inspired feature. It provides timely notifications to clock in or out of work. Best of all, very cheap considering other options available in the market.

Currently, the system rounds up hours worked. This could cause problems. But I guess that issue is already being worked on. I have also gotten complaints from employees that it is not user friendly and they don’t know how to use it properly. So, more training and tutorials are needed.

Tracie

Bewertet am 29.9.2017

Good for my small business

The Boomr solution's simplifies time tracking for my employees and makes payroll management a breeze!

Minor complaint given our particular use case, but at present there does not appear to be an option for requesting reports be sent automatically to admin via email

• Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Perfect for keeping track of my working hours

Just needed a simple time tracker. It's a nice simple to use layout does exactly what I need it to do and nothing more

There are no real significant issues with the software the only issues with it is that sometimes it will just log me out randomly on my phone.

Riley
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 27.9.2017

Relatively simple to use, but sometimes has GPS issues.

Ease of use and quick clock ins

Ability to clock in/out quickly. Ability to add notes to shifts, and also very easy to apply shift breaks.

Cannot add shifts to days that the gps locator was off. This, in turn, affects the ability to clock in.

525 Bewertungen