Reply Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Reply

Reply ist eine Multichannel-Plattform für Vertriebskommunikation, die diese in jeder Phase des Verkaufsprozesses optimiert – von der E-Mail-Suche über LinkedIn Sales Navigator bis hin zur Buchung von Terminen. Reply...

4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Reply durchsuchen

96 von 96 Bewertungen
Austin
Austin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Best tool for sending cold emails and improve conversion rates

Insane open-rates, insane response-rates. It turned email outreach into a valid leadgen channel, which I didn't expect.

Every email you send is personalized. Every campaign you create has analytics data you can use to improve the campaign. Emails are sent automatically and camapigns don't require any manual actions up until you get a reply.

Nothing major.
Connecting to some 3rd pary mail servers is more complicated than it should be, but it's not an issue.

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Reply is a great tool with a host of features

The best thing about Reply is how many features it has. From A/B testing emails to swapping between plain text or linked opt-outs, it has pretty much everything you could ask for. A few of the top features:

-Delivery based on prospect's time zone
-A/B testing
-Advanced statistics and reporting
-Email throttling limits (i.e., sending amounts and time between each email being sent)
-Super fast responses from the support team

Reply can be difficult to get started with. Especially when compared with other sending softwares, the number of features can be overwhelming. I would recommend Reply for anyone who really wants to dive into the world of email marketing, but for newcomers, I would suggest other options.

Matt
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 20.9.2021

A lot of potential, but not quite there yet.

I was wowed by their website and sincerely impressed with their product, but for a tool that's used daily and needs to integrate with Salesforce, there appears to be a ways to go before being considered a legitimate contender in the space. For smaller teams with little to no existing systems that require integrations, this would be a great fit and could really help get things off the ground in a lean and efficient manner.

The plethora of capabilities, features & benefits and low cost. By offering basically unlimited email addresses in tandem with CRM and outreach automation, this is a steal for organizations looking for an all-in-one solution.

Integration w/ Salesforce. Specifically, the contact to account relationship was not working adequately, which is critical for us; contact records from Reply were being imported into Salesforce with the Account missing and thus created a bunch of company-less prospects. There probably could have been a way to configure it properly, but the time required outlasted our trial period.

Die besten Alternativen zu Reply

• Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung

Bewertet am 27.10.2017

Game changer for outbound marketing

TL,DR = 10/10

Huge time saver

Good safeguards in place - the system does a good job at preventing you from having a contact be in multiple campaigns, excludes invalid emails (see below), etc

Awesome customer success team

Value added integrations - the built-in email validation add-on function has saved us a ton of time (note small extra cost at a competitive rate to other validation solutions). Reply integrates well with our CRM too

Flexible to add/delete different email addresses

Roadmap: Product has improved in year we've been using it (example: Outbox report on schedule/# of emails being sent in future)

Very little dislikes at all.

Maybe some small tweak to the UX or some reports I only look at infrequently....but definitely nothing material.

Taras

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

Cool stuff for cold email outreach

Easy and intuitive design;
No worries about getting to spam lists;
It's not ESP - it's just a tool that automates your sales process
Great support

For early stages price pretty high. But it`s shouldn't be Reply`s problem )
Sometimes there are prospects in my list with passing variables. Reply stops such campaigns. I wish it stops only those incomplete leads. Because it's not an issue to search them in the whole pack without any filter

Bewertet am 18.12.2017

Reply has a huge functionality for its money but also number of bugs.

New clients!

Huge functionality is definitely a plus. You could configure emails at any stage and compare to any companies in a market they offer a lot more for the same value.
Also, they have the best support I have ever experienced in SaaS. I wrote to them at 8 am and 10 pm and always reply time was less than 3 minutes, and information that they provided was sufficient.

Bugs, server outages, website slowness.
Reply team add a huge amount of new functions to their app, but they don't test it properly sometimes that creates a number of bugs.
Also, their website is slowly sometimes and we faced some database issues when Reply faced a server migration. This is not something that is good on Prod server :(

• Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Centralized sales and marketing outreach

With Reply, we're able to send cold emails in an efficient manner. Making it look like a personalized and one on one approach but using the typical email distribution process. You can complete control of how you want your campaigns to launch and there are a lot of resources available on their site to help you with your goals.

Reply has tons of features that elevate sales and marketing cold emails. We personally like the email warm-up tool that increases the chances of your email being delivered to your prospect's inbox. Of course, there is also the major advantage of having your emails look personalized with what looks like an individual reply to your email after it is sent to someone. You can also create multiple sequences in a campaign so your prospect is constantly being nurtured throughout your campaign.

Understanding the terminology and rules of Reply can take some getting used to. You need to pay attention to active sequences you have and who is in what sequence or step. You can't have people in multiple sequences for good reason. You don't want to bombard your prospects with numerous emails.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

I've been loving this app

- Personal messages to leads.
- Open and click tracking
- A/B testing subject lines and email body content
- Staggered send times for testing and tracking
- Campaign reports
- Custom emails schedules
- Multiple campaigns can be live at once

I've generated a lot of business using this application. It's kind of my software MVP. I've also really enjoyed the customer service - the team here is responsive, kind/patient, and knowledgeable.

No cons at this time. I might like it if I did not have a limit on how many emails I can send, but that would cost a bit more, so that's more an issue with my own budget than the system - this thing has paid for itself multiple times over., so I really should just allocate more money towards it to increase my limit.

Claire
Claire

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Thorough testing of software

It made cold emailing easier for me because all I needed to do was set up my templates and set up the campaign (which took minutes because I had already written the email copy), and it ran by itself. The software also provides templates so you don't even need to be a copywriter!

It is very easy to use, and you can get started with an email campaign in minutes. You don't need to spend a huge amount of time learning the software if you have some email marketing experience.

The daily reports sent to me. But having said that, I am not sure if I set them up correctly - the reports didn't include the names of the campaigns so were pretty useless to me.

Erwin
Erwin
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 29.9.2019

Reply is the marketing suite most businesses need but don't know exist

Reply provides a very pleasant user experience, I highly recommend giving it a try.

Comprehensive feature set for efficient outbound and inbound marketing automation. Great support round the clock.

Nothing, I really appreciate that they're constantly improving the software and adding features that are actually useful.

Ovanes

Bewertet am 21.12.2017

Excellent software, amazing support

The service and the way it works is very good. Support is always lightning fast and very helpful. Maybe the best support I have ever experienced.

A slightly better user experience and tool tip will make the experience much better. Sometimes it is not very clear how exactly things work. But this has significantly improved recently.

Shelby

Bewertet am 18.12.2017

Efficient, email automation at it's best

The automated follow ups, ability to pause and alter things as needed. Ability to email thousands of emails without the heavy lifting required. Cuts down on prep work and follow ups

Communicating with support staff can be frustrating when you need additional instructions and they give you the canned email response instead of attempting to understand where you're stuck in a process of something

Anders

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

The templates are easy to set up and get running. The customer service is immediate.

Allows me to get a hold of the people who are hard to get a hold of.

It works. It allows me to focus on more prospecting and biz development instead of spending all my time trying to reach people. Set it and forget it.

I wish the open stats somehow merged with my Zoho CRM. I'd love to have everything in one place. More integrations would be nice.

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

Automate your E-mail Marketing

Followup steps in which I liked the most and email validation and fast support.

Need to be improved more on the filter's side.

DJ

Bewertet am 22.9.2016

A Must Have Outbound Marketing Tool

Reply has been a critical component of our marketing outreach campaigns. It's extremely easy to use, effective and had all the features that we desired. We previously looked at several other tools and kept coming back to Reply. It's now been about 6 months since we first signed up and will continue to be customers for a very, very long time.

Easy to use and extremely effective. Their integration with custom SMTP servers and GMAIL accounts were critical for us - and it works flawlessly.

It can be a tad slow to load sometimes. But hey - that's probably because they are becoming so popular! I'd say the price is expensive but it's very competitive with other software and easily pays for itself 5x over.

Ed

Bewertet am 12.10.2015

Blows Competition Out of the Water!

From my initial sign-up, my experience with Reply has been nothing but excellent. Instantly I was able to explore the product - it was both intuitive and feature-packed.

By comparison, it took me almost a week to get a demo of what I think are the closest rivals - Sendbloom/Outreach IO/Persist IQ. Persist IQ never even got back to me about scheduling a demo, Outreach IO turned out to be prohibitively expensive for a small startup like mine, and I couldn't explore any of these products without scheduling a demo first.

The entire process was really frustrating - exacerbated by the fact I was on a different timezone to their support teams. When I finally got a demo, I found competitors did not match up to Reply (in particular, Reply has an API which is an absolute must-have as I intend on using this for inbound as well as outbound emails).

Overall an excellent product with outstanding customer service - the team has been prompt and helpful with their replies and I look forward to working with them for a very long time.

Hamid
Hamid

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

Low integrity + Not worth it

extremely bad experience

The UI is OK but not very intuitive. They offer a suite of channels for cold outreach which is nice but all added up we will stay away from this company.

They charge you for what you already have paid for. Their customer service not only does not try to redo their mistakes but is super rude and entitled. Extremely bad experience. We had to use our bank to dispute the charges and contact the reseller that we had bought the services from. Low integrity business.

Mat
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 21.7.2016

Great for reaching our to LinkedIn contacts!

I was looking for a way to leverage my extensive LinkedIn network when I found the Reply App! I exported my LinkedIn contacts and imported them into Reply (a very simple process). I now have an email drip campaign going out, that looks like a personalized email to an individual. Brilliant!

It allows me to mass send normal looking emails to my network and keep them updated about my latest research in a personal way. Best of all it's super fast to use, tracks replies, and allows me to split test various notes.

It only works with IMAP emails (not POP), so I had to upgrade my email service.

Thomas

Bewertet am 4.8.2016

Best growth hacking tool on the market

By using Reply, our start-up was able to sell $ 10,000 in 3 months time by setting up an effective Direct Mail campaign. those who believe e-mail is dead, try this tool and you will experience it by yourself. The most important factor is the quality of your e-mail database and your lead generation . Once you established a strong database of potential prospects, the Reply software let's you track individually each prospect. The tool is powerful because it allows you to send a personalized e-mail. For those who have doubts, just try the Trial version and you will be surprised.

Personalized e-mail
E-mail tracking

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.10.2018

Best Outreach tool ever!

Been using this tool for outreach for the last 8 months and the results have been amazing. Admin + Users can send emails and customise the templates. Easy to understand UI and simple reporting plus powerful BI gives this tool and edge over the competitors.

A user can send only 400 emails a day. That's actually good in a way as well.

• Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

Excellent customer service, easy to use interface.

Professional way of email marketing

What i like the most about this software is.....Extremely easy to use/the statistics you receive from each campaign. Very helpful.

What i dislike most about this software.......One con. Reply.io freezes after too much use. Whole website doesn't load and this can be very frustrating.

Sat

Bewertet am 28.7.2015

Great tool to automate sales outreach

Before trying Reply we have evaluated other most popular tools for automation outbound sales. Since we have our own email server for sending, only Reply was able to work with it, while other vendors were only telling us that they do not support custom email servers.

All in all, my experience with both software and company is very positive. We have a team of five using Reply at our company and it helps us set up 8-10 appointment per sales rep per week. Up to date, our outbound process is fully done with Reply and it accounts for 10% of our monthly revenue growth, adding on average 5K in MRR per month. So, the number speaks for itself.

Marc
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.7.2016

Best automated email product available

Replyapp.io is designed perfectly for generating reply emails that turn into qualified leads that turn into business.

The emails appear that they are sent from me personally and combined with my email copy and sequence, I'm getting 70% open rates and 45% reply emails on my best campaigns. In fact, I've intentionally made my email copy MORE sales related to reduce the reply emails to help manage the calls.

Another big pro is the email is connected directly to my IMAP email.

Could use better filtering on email list. I have a hard time segmenting list based on how the filter works.

Antwort von Reply App

Hi Marc, thanks for the review!

Beantwortet am 7.8.2016
Dan
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

Hit some bugs. Reported them and was ignored

Perhaps the worst support I've ever seen from a paid web service

Handles CSV upload well, and solves a need that's important to me

I hit some bugs in their software, reported them to support and even included a screencast video showing what was happening. I don't think anyone could look at the video and think it's anything other than a bug.

Anyway, they told me that monthly users don't get support (I needed to upgrade to quarterly), and as a result they'd not look into the issues I reported.

Emiliano

Bewertet am 8.1.2018

Straight to Results

An excellent way to optimize my prospecting campaigns. It resolve as no other the sales process using cold emails.

96 Bewertungen