eWay-CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über eWay-CRM

CRM-Tools innerhalb von e-Way CRM sind in Outlook integriert und ermöglichen die weitere Nutzung und Erweiterung des Systems. Diese Software macht das Marketing einfach und effizient, da sie bei der Erstellung strategischer...

4,4

• Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

Great customer service

Great overall experience.

The customer service at this company has been fabulous. They’ve answered each and every question I’ve posed to them great team to work with.

I wish the contact management software would integrate with our Verizon phone system. It does integrate with some phone systems I believe, but just not this one. That might be due to complexities of Verizon.

Kamil

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

Nice CRM with useful features

Nice product, with clever features and it still has a lot of potential to grow

Outlook integration
excellent technical support
Ability to export data to reporting solutions

Outlooks starts slower
local SQL database has to be installed

Die besten Alternativen zu eWay-CRM

Radek
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

eWay Review

I don't use software unless absolutely necessary and I think there are far more user friendly and modern CRMs out there.

Tracking project progress from a business perspective (opportunity, invoicing, etc.)

The software is outdated, I have to open another application to get to eway (Outlook) and for each tab in eway a new window opens. The software is unsuitable for tracking the progress of the project.

Radek
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 18.12.2023

eWay-CRM review

Integration with Outlook. Posibility to run CRM in the browser and phone app. Ease of use. Fast searching through databases.

Change in the pricing policy. It becomes too expensive for us.

Marko
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

eWay-CRM Review

I liked how easy eWay-CRM makes organizing and tracking project information. It's simple to use and helps keep everything in order.

I found eWay-CRM a bit complicated when trying to customize it to fit my specific needs.

Robert

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

eWay is very good CRM system for daily work

I´m using it every day and it helps me lot of. Very fast support reaction. I can recommend it.

Simple interface and opened for individual changes.

The new graphical layout - better organized but less information on one page (screen) is visible.

Adam
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

Just a few notes

Quite straightforward interface with easy to follow design.

I do not like the design of Diary section. I would like to be able to see all diary entries in the window with its full text (not just a one or two line snippet).

Juraj
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

eWay report

very straight and simple design with able to customize my personal workspace

i have never used other CRM systems but never felt that Eway could not provide services i like or need

Jakub
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

above standard

speed, availability, clarity, a wide range of filtering and information flow

We adapt and program what we don't like, so I can't currently name negatives of the program.

Adam
  • Branche: Druck

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

Just works

Great implementation into outlook. Its pretty customizable to fit a lot of different aplications.

Sometimes its a bit slow. Also, it slows MS outlook down.

Douglas
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Antwort von eWay System

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Team eWay

Beantwortet am 1.11.2021
Petra
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

eWay - easy way to controll yout business

We are eWay as our CRM for everyone - KAM, project manager, advisors, administrative for training, director and me. Every day is used and is there is any problem, we need it to be fixed as soon as possible - without eWay we have no information.

Features and logic and improving. You can customize the SW as you need and if you know how, you can do it by yourself.

In the beginning the call from mobile phone was reported easily in the app "automaticaly" but this is no longer possible. This was nice for better reporting of time, how long you spent calling clinets. You can do it now manualy, but the added value is lost.

RAYNET CRM

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

The internal designet databes was no longer enough for our needs.

Because of Office 365 and Microsoft products, we choose eWay
Tino
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

CRM is good

Easy to use but reporting and monitoring is not so good

Integration in MS Outlook

Reports are bad

Infor OS

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

Better control and access.........................

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

Costs but soon we most probably switch to infor CRM
Colin

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Exceptional value for money when comparing the features. Especially for the lifetime licence.

Great service, convenient and value for money.

Extremely convenient despite the broad array of features.

I find some of the customizations a little challenging to achieve exactly what I was hoping for.

Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

was battling to find a central customizable system within our budget.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

The convenience, integration with outlook. Once all the features were considered on the other products, you need to be at the top tiers and then the price comparison isn't a comparison.
Jan
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Satisfied customer

Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.

Marko
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Happy Customer

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

Better initial support in eary installation/adoption stage. FYI. If you will, you may use my reference on your company Website. In any case I wish you all the success! Regards Marko
  • Branche: Eisenbahnbau

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

Hatch & Kirk eWay experience

Overall this is an amazing product that WILL help your company improve its sales and customer connections. Perfect for a smaller company that is looking for extensive features and keeps it simple by integrating into your existing systems!

eWay has been a huge improvement for our company, the ability to track long-term deals, check customer account activity and share important information between our sales teams.

Hard to teach older employees how to use the software, some redundancies, outlook will disable to eWay system due to the added strain on the system, slower load up times and often times information will need to be imputed into a deal that already exists within the customer profile.

Salesforce Service Cloud und Tableau

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

The price to valve ratio was far greater than any of the alternatives that we considered.

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

Best CRM Solution for Outlook users

My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open
seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side.

I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day.

Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

Melanie

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

EWay CRM

5 out of 5. One night on tech support, the [sensitive content hidden] himself jumped on to solve an issue, as part of regular liasing with customers. Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

fully customisable, can create any field required. Simple or as complicated as you like. Have used for years, and hopefully will use for many more

nothing really, there isnt much that stands out that I would change

Zoho Desk

more features

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud

ease of use to pick up
Allen

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Michal
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

Rating 201 consulting

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done.

I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Antwort von eWay System

Hello Michal,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Thank you.

Team eWay-CRM

Beantwortet am 12.7.2021
Natalja
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Maurus

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Veronika
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

eWay review

We use eWay since 2009, mostly as a contact database, to track attendance and few customized reports. Overall we are satisfied, switching to Enterprice licence now so as a strategic plan for the future I personaly value that we can use our current licences. Thus the dislike as the monthly fee to rent the licence is expensive.

We value our customized reports which compare our data from attendance to profits on each client.
The use of eWay is not difficult, only time consuming to some employees working on different agendas.

The posibility to buy a licence have been disabled. Also since we use eWay for many years, our database is big and we noticed the start of outlook is slow, often outlook blocks eWay and sometimes it takes time to load report or open an module.

567 Bewertungen