eWay-CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über eWay-CRM

CRM-Tools innerhalb von e-Way CRM sind in Outlook integriert und ermöglichen die weitere Nutzung und Erweiterung des Systems. Diese Software macht das Marketing einfach und effizient, da sie bei der Erstellung strategischer...

4,4

• Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

Great customer service

Great overall experience.

The customer service at this company has been fabulous. They’ve answered each and every question I’ve posed to them great team to work with.

I wish the contact management software would integrate with our Verizon phone system. It does integrate with some phone systems I believe, but just not this one. That might be due to complexities of Verizon.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

CRM to use with Outlook

Overall great. It was a good choice for us.

Customer service team is VERY responsive.
Functions like a database.
Flows well with Outlook.
not heavy feeling. Small footprint.

Updates with Outlook will create occasional glitches which are usually quickly resolved.

Die besten Alternativen zu eWay-CRM

Lukáš
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

eWay-CRM review

It is implemented in Outlook calendar.

It's slow and this form does't take promised 3 minutes

Tino
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

CRM is good

Easy to use but reporting and monitoring is not so good

Integration in MS Outlook

Reports are bad

Infor OS

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

Better control and access.........................

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

Costs but soon we most probably switch to infor CRM
Richard
  • Branche: Druck
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

a simple CRM at a good price

I recommend you try and use it, it's simple

connection with MS outlook, clarity, simple user settings

worse connectivity with MacBook, iPhone

HubSpot CRM
Marko
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

eWay-CRM Review

I liked how easy eWay-CRM makes organizing and tracking project information. It's simple to use and helps keep everything in order.

I found eWay-CRM a bit complicated when trying to customize it to fit my specific needs.

Miloslav
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

eWay review

easy to use, good integration with Outlook

new user interface, design and use of the mobile app

Rostislav
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 26.2.2024

Good helper

intuitiveness, Outlook add-in, clarity,

in the old vesion they were very confusing reports :-(

Laurent VEUILLEZ
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

Great product

Effective support, many useful features, robust solution

Further customization would make this tool even more adapted to our needs, but would not be affordable for our small organization

Lukas
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Daily basic user

It is very easy to understand. Very helpfull is to find all contacts what i need.

Is easy to understand with a lot of functions.

Too many windows open when I want to create company, project, contacts. When doing more project at one time...there is milion indows open and sometimes I am quite lost.

Douglas
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Antwort von eWay System

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Team eWay

Beantwortet am 1.11.2021
Bob
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

eWay ... absolutely!

eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Antwort von eWay System

Hello Bob,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Team eWay

Beantwortet am 24.11.2021
Karolis
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Milan
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Bewertet am 4.3.2022

Amazing product

We are tracking sales of ED machines. From leads mangement to the very end. Sales team can easy share all information, managers see how it continues.

eazy to use, the best value for money, Sales rep. like it, especialy a mobile version, which helps them to be up to date while the
y are on the business trips

Honestly, I haven't found anything like that

Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

Flores was too complicated, not 100% reliable, user simply hated to fill info in the complicated structure of it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eWay-CRM

easy to use, much cheaper, better functionality
Thomas
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Just getting started- but impressed

We had an excellent experience. Their team (lead by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) did an excellent job bringing us along with the trial. Easy integration into our workflow is key

The MS Out look plug in aspect of the product makes it incredibly easy to adopt and integrate into daily workflows.The ability to adapt the product and configure it to meet our needs without an outside consultant makes it possible to get the CRM we want without all the extra questions, costs and consulting

Still learning- nothing to negative at this point.

Warum eWay-CRM gewählt wurde

We need something that was a bit more focused on the Sales process and the integration and ease of use made the decision for us.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Bitrix24

Ease of use and pricing
Melanie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

EWay CRM

5 out of 5. One night on tech support, the [sensitive content hidden] himself jumped on to solve an issue, as part of regular liasing with customers. Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

fully customisable, can create any field required. Simple or as complicated as you like. Have used for years, and hopefully will use for many more

nothing really, there isnt much that stands out that I would change

Zoho Desk

more features

Zuvor genutzte Software

ease of use to pick up
Jim
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 28.3.2022

Why eWay-CRM?

eWay-CRM has done exactly what I had hoped/expected that a good program would accomplish for me in terms of organizing, retaining, recalling important contact data and information; it has improved my interaction with and efficient use of MS Outlook and Office, thereby smoothing my processes and routines; and I am looking for significant email marketing results to materialize from its optional marketing add-on.

Virtually limitless customization options, and normally easy to accomplish. I like the ability arrange the views according to my desired (economy of) placement. The Search and Bulk Change functions respond very rapidly. The ability to export contact data and notes, etc. is very attractive for HIPAA compliance and retention purposes. Ditto the ability to attach all kinds of interactions and documents to specific clients is excellent. And the price--is very reasonable for all the value, AND THE SUPERB TECH SUPPORT PROVIDED so cheerfully and rapidly!

I think that the email marketing templates' designs could be expanded and enhanced, and the actual customization tips/instructions could be expanded and in some cases more clear.

Joe

Bewertet am 24.1.2017

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Eliot
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

Great Software

We use it to keep track of or customer interactions.
Improves customer relationships.

It works... all the time. Sounds like a basic, but contact software can often be flakey. This platform is very stable. Other positives, very easy to learn, runs fast, doesn't take a lot of key strokes to do most tasks.
Also, they are always updating it.

There are no major outages on how we use it.
Small things. Stronger custom reporting. I wish the Journal calendars were better integrated.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

My Review for eWay-CRM

It centralize customer data in one place that makes it easy to make informed decisions.

With eWay-CRM, I am in a better situation to customize and send high volume outbound marketing emails.

It’s been three years ever since I implemented eWay-CRM and I barely encounter flaws.

Michal
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 6.4.2023

eWay long experience

Overall satisfied

Possible integration with other SW (accounts, email campaigns), Custom form designer available for admins, sharing useful views on database, reporting, trouble-free SW updates, Outlook integration and email management, Guides for effective operation in Outlook (MS office) and implementation of time management advices into a guide designed arround eWay. Mobile app available for basic contact/lead management

Word export templates are typically longer to setup process. Missing possibility to see selected customer locations in a map, graphical scheme with stage of lead in a pipeline

Nick
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

Remote freelance consulting user

Solid and feaure rich CRM, well planned with minimal "bugs" - that I had expeienced. With timely and responsive supported from online FAQs and reliable knowledgable personnel when needed.
Overall gets my vote as an Excellant CRM!

Since the begining it has been a well thought out intuitive CRM system that over the period of use has been updated and improved based on user feedback to ensure E-Way continues to provide advanced useful features. The software is intuitive with tools and features well placed on-screen's real-estate.

Perhaps more integration between Account and Contacts WRT the account's contact profile management wrt internal circle of politics! Since major account management heavily relies on the interaction between internal managers to progress deals and projects.

Jakub
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Easy of use; integration to our system; integration into Outlook;

some processes are not so intuitive as it can be

Dynamics 365

Price; Ease of use;
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

eWay - The Way Forward

We have found the workflow for users dealing with clients on a daily basis who can identify a new lead can easily pass to sales and start a new sales workflow and interact with the team.

Integration to the most used software on any desktop - Outlook.

The only issue we have with eWay is the Add-in dropping off Outlook. Not sure if this is an Outlook or eWay issue but can easily be turned back on when Outlook decides to disable it.

548 Bewertungen