EasyHire Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über EasyHire

EasyHire.me ist eine cloudbasierte Video-Interview-Plattform, die es Unternehmen ermöglicht, Kandidaten anhand von Live- und aufgezeichneten Videos, Telefonanrufen und Live-Codierungstests zu prüfen. Das Tool eignet sich für...

Nutzerbewertungen zu EasyHire durchsuchen

57 von 57 Bewertungen
Omkar
Omkar
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

Very useful tool for our work

My experience so far has been great. I am using this software from last 2 years. But I haven't had any problem with it so far. It is very easy to use and in no time we can use it.

EasyHire makes our work very easy, due to which we are able to do a lot of work in no time. Its biggest advantage is that it has live video and emotion recognition. Because of which we get good results. Compared to other software, its charges are very less and it has great features.

No Cons. If seen, there is no drawback in Easyhire. So far I haven't faced any problem.

Annerike
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

Easy way to find the talent in a mass pool of applications

We would recommend this for any work environment that needs to test there candidates knowledge before inviting them for a actual interview. The platform as a lot more features but they way we use it works brilliantly for us. It keeps it cheap, innovative with regards to our competitors in our interview process and it saves time.

We use EasyHire to setup technical questions for our candidates. Testing them first on their technical skill is crucial before inviting them for a second interview in-person. The questions are preset and the candidates can do the interview afterhours or when it is a suitable time for them in a certain timeframe. Each question is made into a chapter in the video recoding making it easy to skip or jump ahead to certain questions for the reviewer.

We find that there is candidates that regularly reapply for open positions, and if they completed the interview for a previous position it has been automatically archived on EasyHire and we need to pay to unarchive it to remember why the candidate was not successful in the previous job application. I guess we can just easily make notes of each candidate to prevent paying the extra cost to unarchive a video interview.

LaTashia
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.10.2022

HFH Review

Initially is was a great system but then it started charging my interviewers on top of the monthly fee I already pay. And causing me to lose potential employees. So this is not good

I like the ease of setting up, the video interviews and setting new candidates for employment.

The system is send my interviewers payment link before they are able to complete the link I’m sending them. So I am discontinuing the use of this system.

Die besten Alternativen zu EasyHire

parul
parul
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 8.12.2018

It is a cloud based platform for taking online interviews

My company uses this for taking interview of candidates through video conferencing and record it as well.
you can save the live video interview and watch it later to share with higher authority.
We sometimes schedule calls with candidate and ask them to record the video and share it with us to analyze later.
It has a library with all the questions for candidate and user and add his questions as well in that.
It saves a lot of time of both sides and we pay its price monthly or annually depending on our requirement.

It can be a little bit difficult to use for the first time because of many links but other then that we have never faced any issues.
One thing i would suggest is the ability to delete the old interviews.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Revolutionary for our Hiring Process

We use EasyHire to conduct video interviews of candidates for our business, and we are then able to send the recorded interview to other interested leaders who may want to see what they think about the candidate. It's well worth the price we pay.

Our team loves being able to have an organized platform for our recorded interviews. Before we used EasyHire, we tried some free alternatives, but none of them come close to comparing to the ease-of-use and organized platform of EasyHire. Their customer support team, if you ever find yourself needing them, are REAL PEOPLE who take pride in their product and they truly care about helping users. They've been wonderful to work with.

Most of our candidates don't have any trouble getting onto the platform for their interviews. As will probably always be the case, we have had a few people who struggle with the pre-interview set up. Personally, I think it's more of a user-issue than a software/accessibility issue.

Eileen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 7.7.2023

Flexible and easy to set up

Easy to set up. I am able to stop using it when we have no need for hiring but re start again when we are open for hiring again. When I re started the use of Easyhire, the set up made from before were all kept so no need to re do anything.

I had some problems with sending people the link to do the interview.

• Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

The best recruiter-oriented video interviewing platform out there.

easy video platform to use that doesn't require an extensive download or depend on the candidate also having an existing account.

The rich feature set that is useful to recruiters, such as pausing recording, initiating sessions through email, better video quality than Skype.

Sometimes the technical set up was problematic, depending on the technology used by the candidate. However, the support was always helpful and immediate.

Conor
Conor
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Great resource for our organization

Will continue to use the service in the future. Very affordable and easy to use.

It does everything we need it to do within our organization. Its very affordable but just as good as any other video hiring service. Highly recommend.

No cons. Did everything we needed it to do and EasyHire is very quick to respond if you have any questions.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

Amazing

EasyhHire completely changed our hiring practices for the better. Very easy to use, and perfect to share notes. Costumer service is fantastic. Try it, you will not go back.

It will be great if there was a way of setting up a pipeline for each job, and perhaps being able to email candidates directly. Otherwise, amazing!

Sahil
Sahil

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Awesome

I think the flow is quite good and easy to understand where the user need to move and perform action. Easy to create question.

sometimes quality of video is not good and rest of the features looks good to me. Try to squeeze the needs according to the user.

Courtney
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

EasyHire

I love EasyHire. It is very simple to use and helps with our Talent Acquisition process. Our hiring managers were skeptical at first but are now bought in and love the product just as much as the HR Team. We can pre-screen with customized questions per position that give us a good idea if they meet the skill set we are looking for. I would recommend this product. I spent a few months trying to find the best product to fit our needs and Easyhire was the one chosen. So far, it is one of the best investments and we have been using it for close to 2 years.

This product saves myself and the team so much time. We no longer have to spend hours on the phone conducting phone screens. It is affordable and a time saver.

The only thing is sometimes we do not receive updates when the software has been updated so we then have to take extra time to figure out how to do the things we were used to doing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

• Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Our companies choice for VI

The support by EasyHire is really great with excellent response times and quick adaptions if needed. I personally had issues with the German version and helped to get the system translated, which took no longer than 1.5 weeks!

I've been using this software in collaboration with my team and customers alike, watching the system grow and improve over time. In my opinion, it is the best value for money that you can find. The features are great and my clients love to work with it.

I have no real issues with the software.

Hardi
Hardi

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Make Hiring Process Easy!

I have given video interview via Easyhire many times. I have found the process quite easy and they will remind you via email if you had an activation key but if you didn’t go through it and complete the interview. They provide you a free trial interview which you can record and check and delete too. This is how you can be prepared and also they have small video clips it it if you need any help.

The GUI , look and feel is easy to understand and use. For the recruiter, you have to set up the questions and the candidates can easily make their profile into it. The good thing is, you don't have to go through the lengthy sigh up process. Just enter your name and email id and they will send you the activation link to start your interview process. They also provide you the trial video interview free.

The interview should run in tablet or mobile phone. It is bounded to laptop and desktop right now. This should be he changed

Sam

Bewertet am 14.7.2016

Awesome platform with awesome support!

Have had an awesome experience with EasyHire. The platform is extremely easy to use but also powerful enough to meet all our needs - whether as part of the pre-screening process for candidates or to facilitate complicated technical interviews. The team is responsive and executes on feedback from customers extremely quickly. Finally, their prices are fair and extremely scalable (i.e. grow as you grow). The features

- Easy to use platform that is dynamic enough to handle complex technical interviews face to face or on-demand
- Tailored for technical interviews making screening developers super easy
- Team features make working with your teams simple and make EasyHire perfect for Start-ups and Small Businesses without the same resources to commit towards a comprehensive ATS system.

- Young platform - so making the system better all the time (for ex/ have slackbot integration however this could be more comprehensive).

Ferenc
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

saved sooooooooo much time, thank you!

9/10. Relatively easy to grade and assess candidates

the entire concept of having people respond to normal interview questions without having to set aside time for a face-to-face was so valuable. I could watch the responses in my own time. Helped us to trim a field of 90+ applicants down to 14 that got invited for a technical zoom-type interview and 3 face-to-face interviews. Our eventual hire was engaged through easyhire.me

candidate management can be improved, but not too bad

ADELINE
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 28.8.2020

Bien mais à améliorer

Plutôt bonne, nous l'utilisons essentiellement pour tester les candidats en vidéo différée.

Le point qui différencie grandement easyhire est la possibilité que le candidat ne prépare pas les réponses lors du questionnaire en vidéo différée. C'est un test de pré-qualification très qualitatif qui permet de tester le candidat de manière spontanée.

La traduction en Français n'est pas totalement correcte.
Certaines modifications dans l'annonce sont payantes (4$) alors qu'il s'agit de modification mineure.

Mandy
Mandy
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

Great bang for the buck!

I have only just started using this software, but it is exactly what we are looking for and as a nonprofit organization we really appreciate the low monthly cost! As we use it more and more there might be additional features that would be helpful, but at this time it is working well for what we need. Thank you thank you!

- Easy userface
- Low monthly cost
- Ability to share candidate interviews with multiple collaborators
- Ability to upload resumes
- Scorecard criteria

- Sometimes java doesn't load properly and I end up having to reload or log out and log back in to load candidates.
- Wish there was a way to completely remove a candidate, not just 'reject' but a hard delete.
- Wish there was a way to make a custom interview time (i.e. shorter than the minimum 30 minutes).

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

This has been easy to use and well worth the money

easy and cheap for video interviews

Cost, ease of use while integrated with Greenhouse our ATS. It is fast when reaching out to candidates for their review

The product seems to be a bit lacking in full feature options in a video interview product. It would be nice to add a live technical screening option, etc.

Shyam
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.11.2016

Awesome tool for transparency and accountability

We recently started using easyhire to screen engineering candidates and we love the experience. There was some initial friction in adopting a new process but the overheads of using easyhire were acceptable. What I love most about easyhire is the level of transparency it brought into the process. The transparency has both directly and indirectly improved the quality of the interviews in a very short period since we have started using the product. Infact, the team has naturally started planning out and structuring their interviews. The easyhire team has been very receptive to feedback and went the extra mile to onboard our team. Yes, some of the workflows seem clumsy but I have seen the product evolve even within the short time that we have been using it. I strongly recommend using this product whether you are hiring small or large as it helps bring about culture and mindset changes required to hire right in this day and age

Helps bring about transparency and accountability into the interviewing process

Some of the workflows are not very intuitive. However I have seen the project evolve rapidly over the last few months that I have been using it. The easyhire team has also been very responsive to feedback

Meredith

Bewertet am 19.4.2017

Exceedingly Happy, and Saving Money

We have been exceedingly happy with EasyHire. The quality of the interviews is very high, and whenever we've run into technical issues, the staff is very responsive. The on-demand function has helped us save time and increase the dynamics of our interview process. We researched many tools in the space, including Take The Interview, SparkHire, and RIVS, and found EasyHire to be the highest quality produce for the price point that we needed.

Intuitive platform, ease of candidate use/experience.

The sorting functions on the "interviews" page takes a bit of getting used to; our team had a bit of a challenge seeing that they were excluding interviews due to some of the columns being filtered.

Dexter

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Overall very good and very positive.

Easy to conduct advanced screening of candidates for a job/role.

It is a very effective tool for what it provides and does. It is fairly simple and straightforward to setup and very intuitive to use from an interviewee perspective.

Certain workflows and use cases are a bit challenging due to questionable design choices. Tasks like viewing interviews and changing the status of a job/role could be made simpler and more intuitive.

Samip

Bewertet am 14.4.2016

Most easy, intuitive online software to conduct interviews.

I used easyhire.me online solution for interviewing many software engineers in US and India. The biggest issue I had taking interviews, especially software engineers is inability to see them sometimes due to issues with skype etc. Also not been able to test their coding skills in real time and after the interview an easy way to get feedback from the interview panel. This tool hit all those points in an easy and consistent way. It makes the entire process from scheduling, to conducting interviews to feedback without downloading any software. Features such as question bank etc. makes it even more easier. I strongly recommend giving this tool a shot, especially if you are hiring globally and also your interview panel is also located in various locations.

Ashley
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

We've used EasyHire for a few month's now and I can say that it has been relatively straightfor...

We've used it exclusively for on-demand interviews and we've found it to be very useful for getting a sense of the person before any in-person interview.

The software tends to be easy and quick to use. We very rarely have issues with any of the functionality.

I have noticed, on occasion, that some of the interviews that have been taken will disappear from the interviews tab and I will have to go to the job itself in order to view them.

Pranay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Great and very helpful product for hiring process improvement.

Hiring process is super-fast now. Time is saved and productivity is increased. Client relationship also increased.

Video quality is fantastic when compared to others.Feature like recording is good. No special training required to use this software.

Till now I have no complaints about this software. I like to ask my friends to use this software as it has nice features.

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 16.1.2019

Easyhire makes hiring easy.

Thanks for this app to help our company find talent for hiring. Employees can be very good with the process.

Like most programs finding one with the features you need isn’t always available. But easyhire is close.

57 Bewertungen