Xero Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Xero

Xero ist ein Buchhaltungssystem, das für kleine und wachsende Unternehmen entwickelt wurde. Xero verbindet kleine Unternehmen mit den Beratungsteams ihres Vertrauens und bietet Geschäftsinhabern sofortige Transparenz über ihre...

4,2

Mohammad
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

TOP Software mit ganze Funktionen und Futures

Ich habe alle Funktionen, die ich für die Finanz und Buchhaltung gefunden habe. Der software läuft schnell ohne ProblemeEinfach zu nutzen

von meiner seite habe ich keine Nachteile herausgefunden habe.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 28.8.2022

Xero is changing the landscape of cloud accounting

My experience with Xero can be described as fulfilling, it has simplified my workflow and saved me a lot of time and effort, I no longer spend long hours at the office. This has also impacted positively on my health. I would recommend this software to everyone.

“It’s so clean to apply, even for non-financial human beings”

My financial institution transactions are robotically connect to Xero so I don’t have to manually input them myself.

I get my Financial statements the first week after the year end

Another charming issue of this software is that it is a great idea if a corporation is unfolded across a couple of places with personnel operating in various locations. The accountants from every location can get admission to the financial data of all branches at any moment irrespective of their vicinity or time.

As a world main provider of online accounting software program, Xero utilizes world-elegance cloud safety. Your data is appropriately saved in the cloud, and guarded from both Cyber criminals and perils like fire or flood.

The expenses tracking can be formatted to allow multiply currencies to be easily uploaded in batches or real time.

No integrated ‘Debtor Chasing’ function so companies will have to manually follow up on their unpaid invoices.

Jodi
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Bewertet am 30.12.2023

Excellent accounting software

Xero is an easy to use accounting software package with a large library of add-on options. Bank reconciliation, invoice creation and reporting are all excellent features which are used on a daily basis by our finance team.

The cost has increased several times over recent months

Die besten Alternativen zu Xero

Peter
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Xero is made for accountants and not small business or tradies.

Xero is quick to reconcile but so are the other brand options. I am making a lot of money for my accountant because I always need to ring and get help.

Easy reconciliation but this is a feature of most brands now.

Reports are impossible to configure and source the data I need. The layout is poor and not user friendly. The technical terms used are common to accountants but make no sense to small business operators. The online help is useless and takes forever to get a response. Feature requests are ignored and not even responded to. There are other brands that offer a much easier user interface and at a fraction of the cost. I was forced into XERO as it was the only brand my accountant would support. I have to ring the accountants for help all the time who change a fortune for simple advice. Every feature I need is an extra add on charge. The remember me at login does not work and I have to waste time with 2 step login every time I leave the computer for 5 minutes. XERO does not work well on the tablet. The bank feeds do not deliver all the transaction data detail and its very difficult to identify some businesses. Memorizing transactions and splitting purchases is a real time-waster.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xero

I was forced to use it by my accountant who would not support the other brands.
Yongmei
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 29.10.2023

Our business partner

It’s very simple to use. It has all the features that our business requires from an accounting softwares. You can do payroll and VAT all in one place and submit from Xero with one click. It is extremely convenient. It is like another helpful staff in our company.

Nothing really. Everything about Xero is really good. We are absolutely satisfied.

Sage 50cloud Accounting und Quickbooks Online

Warum Xero gewählt wurde

Xero is more suitable for a small business.

Sage 50cloud Accounting
Pauline Yehn

Bewertet am 29.12.2023

2023 Xero Review

the interface, its simple and beautiful. most of the features are great

bank feed connection is unreliable and no payroll feature for canada

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xero

interface. im more comfortable to use Xero
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

The monthly cost keeps going up, while losing key features

Xero was great in the beginning, because it gave us an affordable way to do accounting and run payroll. Running payroll allowed us to elect to file as an S-Corp and pay dividends to the owners, which resulted in tax savings over operating as a pass-through entity. Unfortunately, the monthly cost of Xero went up as features went away (as detailed above), so we switched to other accounting software for 2019.

Xero was good when we started using it in 2015. It bundled true double-entry accounting with payroll and tax filings for a reasonable price. Xero helped us find an accountant with Xero expertise. You can grant an accountant the ability to log in remotely, set up accounts, run reports, and file taxes. Xero seems to be capable of supporting larger and more complex organizations, though we haven't tested its full capabilities.

The user interface was only fair; some operations were not intuitive. Our main complaint is that Xero stopped doing payroll in 2018, so now you have to pay an additional fee to a payroll processor such as Gusto. The FreshBooks/Xero integration stopped working around 2017 (I don't know why; each company blames the other). Finally, for 2019, we would have to upgrade to a much more expensive monthly plan to get expense tracking and reimbursement features. Therefore, we stopped using Xero at the end of 2018.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xero

Xero had a better user interface and included payroll for a lower overall monthly cost.
Simon
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.1.2024

A great cloud product

Flexible, always available and easy to navigate without detailed accounting knowledge

Needs specific setup to ensure you get the most out of it's reporting

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

Efficient Financial Management with Xero

Xero's has positive impact on efficiency and colaboration.

Xero is easy to use, saves time. Xero has access to live financial data decision-making aids. Xero adapts to all businesses' needs.

Some advanced features may requie time to learn.

Nirjal
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

Nice sysytem

The system it develops for new learners to easily grasp it knowledge

Its crtitical function are kind a tedious which might not be that reliable

Brendan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

Xero Review

I like the ease of being able to scan receipts and uploading receipt data to the system

Lots of extra buttons when I'm not too sure it is needed. However, this does not make it complicated to use

Adam
Adam

Bewertet am 3.11.2019

Absolutely love Xero

Xero has allowed us to get a real, detailed view on the financial situation within our company from one place. With a comprehensive setup, it can provide real value from day one.

Xero has transformed our financial management and provides us with all the real time data we could imagine, and where it lacks, integrations take over. While more "accountancy" friendly than some of the more simple products, once you work with your accountants to get this right, you won't regret it. The detail, features and holistic approach to managing company finances means that we are using this every day and with pleasure.

The interface is being updated, and it is needed as it is a little old fashioned in its design. That said, it is clean and clear and otherwise we love everything about Xero.

Sage 100 und FreeAgent

Warum Xero gewählt wurde

FreeAgent was a little too simple and too many things were "locked in". We have much more flexibility and a wider range of integrations with Xero.

FreeAgent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

I can't wait for it to be finished!

It's a lot of money to get setup with a certified consultant. Very few consultants available in Canada. When we did find one she was great but she bills you for every second she works. As in not any free advice. My lawyer is easier to work with.

As a former quickbooks user of about 20 years, it was a big deal to switch platforms. At first glance it looked like it would do everything we wanted. I loved the price point, the interface and relative ease of use. The multi currency was great as was the ability to integrate with Stripe. You make a lot of compromises to save on the huge monthly cost of quickbooks but there are workarounds.

There are so many things that are just common/must have's for any business. Things like progressive billing, job costing and even the ability to make your own journal entries are missing. We had to hire a consultant and spend around $800 just to get it to add purchases easier to the mix with HubDoc. You see job costing catagories at the invoice level but not software or 3rd party app to back it up. The single most annoying thing about it is the support. It's non existent. You complain, They tell you its not a problem and ignore your requests. I struggle daily with the search function. I can't get about 50% of my searches to work. The clients I'm looking for are entered. I'm typing them in fine but you often have to visit contacts menu and find them manually by quote number or just never ending scrolling. Upon complaining numerous times the best they can do is say "it might take up to two weeks for your contacts to sync. " Xero: It's 2020 and the dark ages of cloud software have passed. You need to fix the search function and add job costing to be considered a contender. So here we are in 2020, manually adding each of our sales to a spreadsheet and adding the subsequent bills to it to see if we made $. They make it incredibly hard to contact support and they are quite unresponsive when they do reply to your ticket. They try really hard to push you to support forums, where there are literally hundreds of complaints on the same issue with the ability to comment closed.

Judah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Solid platform

So far, it has been amazing. I have little to no complaints. Everyone that I have moved to Xero have told me thank you.

Xero is an accounting software that just works. I have used so many different platforms, and Xero has been the easiest and most reliable software I have found.

1099 reports are too limited. Tracking categories are too limited. Support can phone it in when you first reach out to them, but if you set up a time to chat with someone they are extremely helpful.

Wave Accounting

Warum Xero gewählt wurde

Quickbooks ethics and support was enough to drive me crazy. When you would call QBO support 5 times, you will most likely get 5 different answers and they will usually contradict each other.

Leanne
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Easy to deploy and use providing you have basic book-keeping knowledge

Solid and simple cloud accounting solution that is easy to navigate and customise. Great that our external accountants and legal support can access online as they need. Seems to be continuously evolving and its reassuring to see ongoing development of the product.

Customisable dashboard is a time saver and ability to customise templates helps with consistency for our company branding. Customisation of user permissions means the bonus of staff being able to enter their own expenses which is a further time saver. Being able to work across multiple currencies now is a plus, albeit I wish we could manually adjust exchange rates being used.

Many advanced features that are standard for longer established accounting software solutions are available, but as "bolt on" packages, so costs can escalate quickly if you need full "bells and whistles".
Customer service response can be very slow compared to other cloud software providers we use - in the beginning they were responsive for engagement but over time they're clearly pushing all customers towards getting answers from their user community and/or through the Q&A section. I appreciate that customer service probably don't want to be wasting time with queries better addressed by professional book-keepers or accountants, but in our instance, as "advanced users", our customer service queries tend to be related to technical challenges with the product. It would be great of Xero could analyse the types of queries coming from their customers and perhaps have a priority helpline on offer for "low maintenance" subscribers.

Quicken, QuickBooks Online Advanced und FreshBooks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xero

Felt more user friendly, especially for team members who, at the time, had limited or zero accounting knowledge
Iain
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

Very different to Sage 50

We moved from Sage line 50 to Xero, this has mainly been a positive experience. From our day-to-day usage, sending invoices, chasing debt, bank reconciliation it is very easy to use. Our accountant set up Dext to import receipts and expenses which means we spend much less time with data entry now and we are much more paperless than we were. The key driver for us was to work in a cloud based system that would integrate with other business management systems and Xero kept coming up as the one that plays nicely with lots of other services. Our managment accountant has taken a lot more convincing as the web-based interface can be a little more clumsy in some 'pure-accountancy' areas and getting the chart of accounts nicely presented has taken a bit of effort. Generally we're really happy with Xero and are also happy with the split that the CRM/MRP/ERP system is supported by that vendor leaving the accountancy to the accountancy experts.

Ease of use from a day-to-day perspective for a non accountant and integration with other cloud software such as Dext and Flowlens

We have had a couple of glitches where bank feeds have stopped working for periods of time, manual import of bank statements can take a few attempts to get right.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

Xero makes finance so easy

Since starting with Xero over six years ago, we couldn't be happier. We've centralised all our financial activity into one platform, which is great for non-finance people like myself!

Xero makes managing the finances for a business really straightforward. The user interface is intuitive and it centralises all my accounts information.

One of my favourite features is the the dashboard, which is clear and customisable, and gives a great summary of the position position at any time.

The software also integrates really well to other platforms for things like receipt capture and detailed business analysis.

I'm really happy with how it performs, however, our bookkeeper still does some levels of manual reporting, which he finds easier in Excel, than in Xero. The integration of BA tools does negate this issue.

Warum Xero gewählt wurde

It wasn't SaaS at the time and was only able to be understood and used by our bookkeeper.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xero

At the time the product looked to have better features and functionality, and the user experience was excellent.
Faisal Shafi
Faisal Shafi
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

Make Your Accounting Automated

Xero is cloud-based accounting software that connects banks, accountants, management, and advisors from anywhere with any device with active internet. It performs all accounting tasks from preparing ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements to the management of payroll, taxation, bank reconciliation, and inventory. Online billing enables to send bill through email.

Xero manages the whole accounting of business straight forward. Particularly automating the process of bank reconciliation is amazing time saver, it connects to banks and credit cards. Moreover, it effectively and easily integrates with other cloud based software which enhances usability of Xero.

Process of bank reconciliation has been automated but the process got glitches causing bank feeds stopped and entity has to restore to importing bank statement manually which takes time and attempts more than once. Inventory management needs improvement. Customer support is not perfect comparatively. It is not user friendly for those who have little accounting knowledge.

Mitchell
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

The BEST Small Business Accounting Platform

Having used Xero since 2013, I am yet to find a better product. The software and the overall company have never missed a beat. They are continually adding features (see Hubdoc integration, transparent, have competitive pricing, and connect accountants with business (refer to Xerocon events).

Xero has everything for startup companies and small businesses. Their software is 10 out 10 on user interface. It was born in the cloud and continues to exceed Quickbooks by a long shot. Most everything Quickbooks has added to its software in the past 10 years, is because Xero did it first.

The software does not have a tax add-on when compared to Quickbooks (Intuit). They are plenty of integrations to solve this issue but it would be nice to have. Integrating bill payment is more difficult compared to Quickbooks as well.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xero

Xero has better pricing, pricing options, features (fixed assets module), reporting, integrations, reconciling than its competitors. For example, if you import 500 transactions into Quicks incorrectly, you have to delete them all one by one. You can batch delete data in Xero. Quickbooks also does not have cash vs accrual basis accounting. You literally cannot make accrual journals in Quickbooks.
Elliot

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Best choice in the market !!

It has provided a solution for more than 200 of our clients of varying sizes and complexities.

Xero is first and foremost easy to use and benefits from clever AI functionality. Keeping an eye on the business is much easier via Xero as it shows a snapshot of key data on the dashboard. With the available integrations there are very little limitations to its use and it is well priced for the majority of our clients

The Payroll module is quite clunky and better options are out there in our opinion. An enhanced cash flow and adding a forecasting element within the software would help. Making it easier to post customer payments on account would also improve an already good product

Functionality and cost

Sage 50cloud Accounting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xero

Impressed by account manager and future roadmap presented
Faruk

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

A great premium software with the all the right integrations

Overall, Xero is great accounting software available in the clould. Its ability to allow workers to work remotely and monitor work is highly useful. It has great accounting tools at your fingertips. The great selection of integrations also help with syncing workflows and tasks cross different platforms like document collections and processing, job management and payment processing.

There is a constant improvement of the Xero Blue platform with new integrations coming all the time (like the Karbon integration for contact sync just announced) The Dashboard is highly intuitive and gives an up to date snapshot of the business when you loginThe ability to create reports is highly useful, especially the new update that gives a modern interface with features like budgets for P & L Statements. The ingratiations (an constantly expanding selection)

Features like HubDoc that come with Xero have not been updated in years. When compared to their competitors like DEXT they are severely lacking in features and usability. Xero invoicing is very basic, no ability for direct debit payments, no engagement letter etc. Document management software like Suitfiles needs to be used, there is currently no direct integration for document management like Karbon has. Integrations into Xero Green (XPM) basic, XPM has not been updated in many years and to an overhaul to compete. Pricing when compared to software like software assistant is more premium.

Loretta
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 20.5.2023

Great accounting package for any business

Overall Xero provides business with all the basics at a reasonable price. Support is only via online chat request and can take some time to return the answers (which you need to login to the account to see) but overall its a good well rounded program that is fairly easy to use by all.

Bank feeds are simple and easy to use. Entry of sales invoices and sending easy. Can upload documents and evidence for almost every transaction whether in sales, purchases or journals area which is very handy - dont need to go searching for docs at EOFY for the accountants.

Reports can be a bit restricted on what you can include or exclude so can be tricky to get the right one to pull the info you need. Sometimes setting up bank feed can be tricky. Payroll needs more features and simplified. You have lots of different tabs and areas for the information to go so its a process to ensure nothing is missed

Anna
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.3.2019

Xero makes reconciling fun

I use Xero in two roles in my life, one as an employee and the other for the accounting software for my husband's business.
In my work New Zealand schools use this software as it is relatively easy to learn, quite intuitive and uses cloud accounting, enables document uploads for accountants to view etc. Once well set up it is also fast to use on a day to day basis.
At home I assist my husband to reconcile our business transactions for our accountant. We don't have to go in to the accountant's office or email invoices etc as we can upload them to Xero for him to see. You can set up the dashboard to get an overall view of your business and how much money is owed to you, and bills you owe, how you are tracking month to month, and the balances of your accounts you have linked to Xero.

I like the ease of reconciling because once you get set up and code a few items it remembers them for next time for a faster job (you still have to check them to see if they are correct first).
I find it fun and satisfying to reconcile in Xero as it is quite visual, you see several lines waiting to be reconciled and then as you work through the transactions, coding them and clicking on the middle button, they disappear. Setting up bank rules is also a huge benefit, as they get coded automatically, ready for you to just hit the green 'ok' button. You can use this for your usual bills for example, electricity bill, local cafe, cell phone bill, internet charges. Although it does take time to set bank rules up to make sure all details are accurate, it saves time in the long run.
I like the fact that customers can upload documents into the files section of Xero and their accountant can see these documents immediately to work on them or code them.
I also like the search function as you can search for a particular number, or the first few letters of a name or business to find relevant transactions.
Being able to generate invoices and email them direct from Xero is great as it saves time.

It is not the software's fault exactly, but because reconciling is so easy there is a temptation to accept what Xero suggests for a transaction and reconcile to this account, instead of pausing and really checking if the code is the best one.
Xero is first and foremost a business accounting software, so the reports it can generate may not be exactly what other users of the software need, like schools for example, who may need a Xero add-on to get what they most need in regards to reports.

Jacquie

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

This is a self-taught product

From day one, I was absolutely on my own setting this up. We were a new company and did not have anything to import from another product. There was no, and still is no, customer support at all. There is a help center where you can search and search to find an answer to your question(s). As long as the product is working, you will do ok once you figure it all out. However, if something stops functioning, it may be months before it gets fixed. This made it very difficult for me to be able to do month-end, quarter-end and year-end reconciliations and reporting. The product worked for a couple weeks in the month of January which caused multiple duplications that had to be worked through then the product stopped working again for about another month. I don't care what the cost of a product is, if you can't use it because of their product defects, what is it truly worth? It cost my employer more money to pay me to work through all this than if I had done it all manually on spreadsheets.

After six years of use, I am comfortable using Xero when it is working.

Read your reviews on the customer service aspect of this product. It doesn't matter how well a product is rated when there is zero customer service. All the negatives you read about their customer service are TRUE. We have used Xero for 6.5 years and it was six years before I ever got to message with what seemed to be a human. There is no phone number to call nor is there live chat. You can submit a customer support ticket but good luck getting a timely response or a response at all. You can ask the "community" for help but a reply from the Xero community may never come.

Nayari
Nayari
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.8.2023

An ideal system for our financial management.

It is a software that allows the automation of routine tasks such as bank reconciliation has freed up valuable time, allowing me to focus on strategic financial analysis and achieve better decision making. With Xero I can generate personalized reports and in real time it gives me a clear vision of the company's financial performance, which makes it easier to identify areas for improvement and growth opportunities. Honestly, it is a system that greatly facilitates my duties as Finance Manager.

Since I've been using Xero, I've really liked it, as it has proven to be an exceptional solution for optimizing our financial management. It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that allows me to quickly access key financial data such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows. It has an automated bank reconciliation feature, which is a real plus, because it saves us time and ensures the accuracy of our financial records. It has characteristics that are key to our objectives.

Xero is an almost perfect system, because it can have limitations in terms of customization. Some of the advanced reports and features may require technical knowledge or expert assistance. Another disadvantage is its integration with other business systems, which can be difficult in some cases and cause data synchronization difficulties.

2.848 Bewertungen