Über ChARM EHR

ChARM Health is a MU certified, cloud-based EHR, Practice Management and Medical Billing solution that helps healthcare organizations ranging from large multi-specialty groups to small independent medical offices function...

Nutzerbewertungen zu ChARM EHR durchsuchen

91 von 90 Bewertungen
Charles C. Charles C.

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Very solid value EMR

For us, it was a system that would be device agnostic. Charm works on any computer or mobile device with an HTML5 compliant browser.

Easy to get started. Has a very approachable user interface. Easy learning curve. Always improving. The company listens to customers and incorporates improvements based on feedback. Comparatively very inexpensive. Integrates with labs, erx solutions, and e-commerce solutions.

Customer Service is offshore and is not "real-time". But they do respond and are usually helpful. It is a trade-off for the pricing of the software. Some design issues in billing involving the integrated billing clearinghouse and downloading ERA's, and real-time eligibility verification requires a workaround to normal practices.

Sara C. Sara C.

Bewertet am 8.11.2020

Best EHR for value

I sampled several EHR systems last year and ChARM had most of the qualities that I wanted a administrator and clinician. I really enjoy using this EHR system and it is easy for my clients to use as well to sign paperwork and access resources.

I really enjoy that I can customize all of my notes and templates that I need on a daily basis. I also really enjoy that everything can be electronic and all paperwork can be sent to clients and have signatures in real time.

I feel the customer services could set up EFT and enrollments for payers to make it streamlined and easier for the provider.

TheraNest, Kareo Billing, SimplePractice und PIMSY Mental Health EHR

Warum ChARM EHR gewählt wurde

At the time I was using it I could not customize my notes to meet state and insurance standards

TherapyNotes

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChARM EHR

ChARM was the most inclusive program I could find along with a great price for a solo practice and ease of use.
Lisa L. Lisa L.

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

Best EHR I've used

ChARM has been a great experience, with integrated billing, inventory, practice management, and patient scheduling.

I've used several EHR and PM systems in the past and wasn't impressed until I tried Charm. It has all of the features that we need integrated into one very intuitive system.

There are some bugs when new features are released, but they are quickly remedied.

Die besten Alternativen zu ChARM EHR

Elizabeth S. Elizabeth S.

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Needs more updates for customization that makes sense

I like that telemedicine platform, that is easy to use, and the fullscripts it easy. That's the only thing that really makes it stand out from other EMRs.

Fullscripts integration, telemedicine, PMP integration.

There is no orders tab, no diagnostic testing tab. Everything that is a task, can be completed, but not deferred or deleted if not performed. There is no integration of software for diagnostic testing like EKG, Spirometry, or Holter Monitors. The process of customization is not very easy. When a lab order is connected with an encounter it can't be modified through the lab tab (makes NO sense). Billing needs to be updated, it's completely an obsolete system that is being used. More providers would use this if you would fix, incorporate, include these MAJOR items.

athenaOne

Warum ChARM EHR gewählt wurde

No telemedicine, no online portal, customer service and availability was terrible.

cost, telemedicine, fullscripts

Antwort von MedicalMine

Dear Dr. Seymour, Thank you for your review!

We are happy you are enjoying some of Charm's features such as telemedicine and Fullscript Integration.

Regarding some of the other features you are requesting, we're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with Charm.

We value our customers' opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We will reach out soon and you should get an email from me to determine how we can provide a solution that makes things right.

Yours sincerely,
Ranjani from Charm Health

Beantwortet am 22.9.2020
Matthew S. Matthew S.

Bewertet am 6.11.2020

User Friendly Effective EMR

An effective EHR for us as compared to other software packages that is easy to use and cost effective for a smaller practice. Many enhancements have been made over the past 2 years which has made it even more attractive to use.

We changed to CharmHealth about 2 years ago after using PracticeFusion which did not have the flexibility we needed to add information. This software is easily customizable and has a vast library of templates for pre completed notes. It was easy to customize and had all the features we needed. Calendar is very user friendly and integrates well with the EHR. Can easily print out hard copies of anything we need and especially immunization records which are frequently requested by patients.

Although it hasn't been an issue for us, for a very large practice the cost could get rather high as compared to other EHR platforms. Since I have a relatively small practice, the cost is not an issue.
There have been problems with sending eprescriptions - The software can not locate the particular medication and you must know the generic as well as the trade name on occasion to get it through. There have been issues with locating pharmacies at times although, I must say, customer support has been helpful and has tried to rectify these issues as they come up.
Minor problem exists with entering patient email addresses. Software sometimes flags as invalid email address with anything that ends in *.com. You need to enter the email address as ".net then got back and re-enter the correct email address. Customer service has yet to fix this problem.

Margo C. Margo C.

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

Excellent EHR system

At first I insisted on meeting staff and it was not welcome at first however when I was able to touch base with an instructor it made a huge difference to learn it’s functionality.

The software is practical and you can use it on a cell phone which is great. I do home visits and it is very helpful.

There is a learning curve to use it but once you learn it it is great.

athenaOne

Warum ChARM EHR gewählt wurde

Not as sophisticated as this EHR

Azalea Health

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChARM EHR

It was more practical for use in my practice when I do home visits and do functional medicine.
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

Great for small cash practices, not so great for busier practices

It is OK for clinics just starting out. Once you get beyond 2 patients an hour, it takes too long to chart and bill appropriately.

Great small all-around software that provides everything a small company needs. You can see a patient's financials from right within the chart, which is excellent. As well as their prior appointments. You can copy over phrases or entire notes from prior as well. e-scripts are easy, but do lack notifications. Scheduling is good. And, patient is able to book their appointments from your website.

Charting can be combersome. Our main issue is that the billing isn't robust enough. You have to use their system and their billers to get any benefit out of it.

AdvancedMD EHR

Warum ChARM EHR gewählt wurde

Jane didn't have insurance integration.

Jane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChARM EHR

The look and feel, ease of use was great. Customer service is terrible.

Antwort von MedicalMine

Dear Anonymous Reviewer- Thank you for your review. We would actually love to work with you on the issues you are having! Are you taking advantage of all the billing features? We also have billing support in case you'd like to bill on your own. If you email me at [email protected] with the Subject: Attn:Billing Help Needed-- I can help nail down the problem and suggest an appropriate solution for you. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Beantwortet am 17.11.2020
Patricia K. Patricia K.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Speech Pathology use of ChARM EHR

My experience has been absolutely great!! This has been a real gift to me in being able to continue my speech therapy telepractice because it is HIPPA compliant.

The best feature of this system is that it is HIPPA compliant, which is an absolute must for using this for teletherapy for speech and language. It is reliable and does not have any glitches that I can see. It is easy to switch from a full screen that you can pull up other language apps. It also has a great white board.

I think the use of the white board could be expanded.

Zoom Meetings

Warum ChARM EHR gewählt wurde

ZOOM meetings system was not HIPPA compliant.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChARM EHR

Because the platform is HIPPA compliant and it was very very economical.
Peggy S. Peggy S.

Bewertet am 15.12.2019

ChARMed

Getting all of billing services set up - just need the equipment and a little more time to implement this component.

Flexible program, HIPAA & HITECH compliant. Superb support staff!

More resources for therapy providers would be helpful.

InsightEMR, Practice Perfect EMR, TheraOffice, TheraNest und ClinicSource

Warum ChARM EHR gewählt wurde

Flexible & secure program with ChARM.

WebPT

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChARM EHR

Security & economy, plus scaled addition of other embedded services.
Laura D. Laura D.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Charm makes taking your practice virtual easier

Positive. Add-ons of faxing, eprescribing and ability to taking payments, including recurring payments.

Easy to get set up quickly, affordable, Zoom HIPPA compliant, templates.

Patients can't seem to update their demographic information, and credit card information themselves. Extra fee for patients to cancel/change their own appointment.

Phyllis R. Phyllis R.
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

A Practical Approach to Integrating an EHR into a Medical Practice

I would definitely purchase this EHR again. It is saving time which is now spent on developing and maintaining our patient base. The recall system has been most helpful. Automating the process for upcoming appointments and lab tests has eliminated a patient from not having the proper screenings prior to the Doctor's appointment. It also keeps the patient from getting 'lost' because a recall wasn't done.

The software is user friendly. Setup is not difficult. Learning the system is logical. Being able to access the different elements of the Charm EHR helps with training the employees using the system. As they begin to integrate the information about the practice into the Charm EHR their initial orientation reinforces the information they need to complete their tasks. Being able to add different programs is a plus factor. You don't become overwhelmed with too much information at one time. If there are problems support is there to assist where assistance is needed.

I would like to see Charm use videos with explanations that can be downloaded as slides in order to be able to quickly reference the items being taught. Chatting is fine but when you are interrupted and come back to what you were doing there maybe a lapse of time whereby you are not able to recall exactly what you were suppose to do to resolve the problem. Perhaps U-Tube could be an answer if Charm doesn't have their own site setup. This would be a more user friendly method of learning the EHR.

DrChrono und Kareo Billing

Not cost effective

Practice Fusion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChARM EHR

Charm provided the products we needed at a reasonable cost. Charm also allowed us time to review the products they offered then allowed us to opt in on our own time allowing us to not feel pressured.
Nerissa B. Nerissa B.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Love my EHR

CHARM has made my life so stress free. I love it and even my families love it. They love the portal and the ease of using it. When COVID hit, I was able to transition seamlessly to Telehealth. The fact that the organization even offered it free for several months to encourage users to use Telehealth was amazing.
I highly recommend this product and have told others about it because it is so easy to use!

What I love about CHARM is that it is user friendly. I have my own part time private practice and I knew I needed something that I could get up and running quickly, keep me organized and compliant. CHARM is the answer! I never loved EHR systems before I found CHARM. Having tried other packages when I was in academia, everyone gripes about EMR systems. But CHARM "works like a charm!" I could make my templates by dragging and dropping easily, I could make changes if needed easily. I uploaded all my blog handouts to then quickly put in patient portals. SO easy to use! I love the quick text feature. I love the auto populate feature too!

The only thing are these: 1) in the event that I have a patient whose parents are divorced, they both want and need access to me to send me updates. The portal right now can only accommodate ONE user log on. Sometimes divorced parents do not want to share--which is understandable. 2) Support is not instantaneous. They have a chat but someone is not necessarily on there 24/7 to answer and provide support in real time. I had two instances where I could not get logged in right before a clinic day. Luckily it was fixed in 20 minutes but again It would have been nice to have someone right there responding to my urgent messages knowing it would be handled.

Emily E. Emily E.

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

Great for solo-solo practice!

I am happy with my selection of Charm. I have been using it for 15 months and have worked out the kinks in my processes. As with any EHR, not everything is perfect, but it fulfills my need. And the cost is well worth it!

I like everything being in one place - office notes, appointments, faxes, documents, patient messages, appointment requests, billing. I went from a totally paper practice to Charm, and could only do so because of the reasonable cost of Charm. I am more organized and can respond to my patients as I should in the electronic era.

Creating my own templates is time consuming, but I appreciate being able to use templates developed by other practices as well. I wish it came with a virtual assistant!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Amazing Charts, EHR 24/7, DrChrono, Practice Fusion, Kareo Billing und AdvancedMD EHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChARM EHR

Ease of implementation and low cost of implementation, the fact that it was designed for small practices and seemed to work well for a solo-solo practice, the great salesperson meeting that didn't feel like they were trying to sell me more than I needed, and the fact that I could run Charm totally on my iPad.
Shawn W. Shawn W.

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Strong EHR (Charting) with Superior Patient Engagement Features

The software is remarkably intuitive. Very easy to navigate from patient setup, scheduler, charting and billing. Charting can be easily customized to your own needs which you can do yourself easily without assistance from "tech support".

What really stands out with this EHR compared to others are the patient engagement features. The Patient Portal enables easy document sharing including questionnaires, capturing signoffs, requesting appointments, email/text reminders, chatting/texting directly with the provider, etc. They also have several different Apps for mobile devices, so it's easy to access and document (chart/bill/schedule).

This is a great platform for any provider, but if your specialty/business is looking for a more direct engagement and connection with your patients, and not necessarily tied to an office location/network, Charm can provide these capabilities all in one fully integrated platform.

Only limitation I've noticed is related to case management and the ability to tie several encounters/visits and related documentation under one case. I believe this is a planned improvement.

Technical support can be challenging to get on the phone.

Aaron B. Aaron B.

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

Easy to use, complete package

I've been a happy user of the software for over two years and it has helped me be faster and more efficient with my note taking and patient tracking than most of the other EHR software I looked into.

Simple and easy to train new employees on. Efficiently handles scheduling, notes, insurance, payments, and ability to get analytics out of software is also nice.

Applying payments when paying multiple invoices at once is slower than making and applying payments to one invoice which is automatic and very efficient.

Practice Fusion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChARM EHR

Way better features, easier to use, less complicated to train people, everything integrated.
Mignon W. Mignon W.

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

Customizable, Affordable, but Customer Service may take DAYS!

Outside of issues with electronic prescribing and customer support- which are SIGNIFICANT!, the EHR is otherwise almost perfect for my clinic. I am hoping they can figure our a more robust customer service, or better train their frontline employees to really make this a 5 star EHR.

Easy to use and get started. Customizable templates and a library of emails, consents, visit templates, etc are available to use from day one.

Customer service by phone is not available 24/7 as advertised. The support by phone is not knowledgeable to help on most issues, and frequently I have to figure the issue out myself. There can be a 2-3 day delay waiting to have your issue resolved from India. For some issues that's okay, but several times not my electronic prescribing has been offline for more than 2 days with patients suffering tremendously as a result, especially when it comes to pain management- even with my cancer patients. No rush or expedited service. Definitely almost kills the deal for me. This aspect in particular creates major ripples and has probably cost me 3 patients (roughly $6000 in income plus whatever bad reviews I get based on not being able to help them in a timely fashion). I have used 2 other prime time EHRs and never experienced such unacceptable support delays.

Lisa F. Lisa F.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

ChARM review

Now that I am starting to put all my intake forms, questionnaires, etc. into ChARM, I find it much easier to get a patient set up. I love having easy access to all the patient info, also. I can't wait to get all my inventory and such into the program. What a huge time-saver it will be!

This software is robust, professional, and grows right along with my practice. I am using it more and more. I have had a difficult time transitioning from paper charting, but ChARM is beginning to win me over! It is an incredible value.

the ability to chat online with someone in real time when I need help. I like that I can FB message, but having a speedier reply than an hour or two, would be cool.

DrChrono, EpicCare EMR und Practice Fusion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ChARM EHR

Ease of use, word of other practitioners, professional but economical, level of product support
Khanh P. Khanh P.

Bewertet am 4.1.2021

An EHR system that will grow with you practice

I love that Charm EHR has designed the software with the focus of integrative/functional medical doctors in mind. The forms and questionnaire templates that have been shared by other practitioners has been helpful. The software is very easy to use. I especially love the inventory functionality which a lot for EHR's are missing. The pricing scheme is suitable for new offices and the add on features are great as the practice has grown. The support desk is also very helpful and replies in a timely manner.

I wished there was an ability for patients to fill out questionnaires when they are in the office without having to sign into their account. Many patients do not remember their password without their computer. It is hard to expect all patients to fill out their questionnaires before they get to the office.

Stephanie F. Stephanie F.
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 15.12.2019

Ease of use and comprehensiveness

Overall I am very pleased with charm. It is ease to use, offers lots of reports and analytics, and everything is contained.

I love that everything (records, charting, scheduling, communication within office and with patients, billing, supplement inventory) is all contained within charm.

Inactive patients are treated no differently from active patients. Once inactivated, a patient shouldn't be able to have an invoice or encounter created. Inability to relabel or change dates. Searching is also a challenge. If there were a way to have a search bar that searched the entire patient chart (messages, tasks and comments, quick notes, encounters, labs, documents), that would be extremely helpful.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 18.1.2019

For a small medical practice it's a good investement

Having the billing and collections reports intergated to the EHR makes a huge positive differnece, and the price is very reasonable to services rendered.

I like being able to see waht colleagues are doing with my patinets, and also like the intergrated billing and messaging support. having everythign on one place makes patinet care easier. I also enjoy being able to see patient messages and appointment requests via my cell phone app

I can't pull up a patient chart on my cell phone app, which makes answering specific questions ont he go difficult. Charm also lacks larger intergration of hospital visits-- we ahve to have other doctors fax results/ notes and enter them manually which can be a bit of a pain and hinderance to patinet care

June A. June A.

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

Big issue with billing, very difficulty to get responds from the company.

EHR was OK. Billing related is nightmare. Poor responds from certain people from company!

It looks clean, modern looking, more user friendly than my previous one.

Billing and customer service is a nightmare. I started using Charm Billing back to October 2020. I got a zoom training for about an hour or two, during the training, there was one or two insurance was put into the system. After that, I was told to do it myself. However, I could not login for a long time. Finally, I had to set up another login in order to get into the right place. Until March 2021, I finally was told that the first ERA from the first enrolled insurance company would sync data with CharmEHR. It has been 5 months for one thing to work. Even today, April 1, 2021, I still not get ERA for every insurance enrolled. I has been contacting optum and Charm for discount for the time that billing not totally function. So far, Optum told me it is Charm's issue, and Charm just not respond to this request at all!! When I contacted customer service for anyone who can handle this case, the only thing I got was "sorry", and then no more after, the chat was terminated.
Not accurate patient's due and reports
No emergency help! For customer service, yes, you can email or chat with someone. For email, sometimes take a day or two to get a reply, sometimes take several days to get a reply, not reliable. One day, I found that it took forever to open Charm website on Chrome, but my assistant who use Safari seemed OK. So I switched to Safari for a couple of days. Speed was OK after switch, however, when I edit patient's info, when update phone number, not working. So I switched back

Renee C. Renee C.

Bewertet am 22.8.2018

Switched from Practice Fusion and Love this Full Feature EHR

We switched to Charm when Practice Fusion moved from their free model. Honestly, I like this software better. It is more customizable and has more included features. It runs fast, is always up, sends text appointment reminders for free and voice reminders for a low price.

I probably trialed 20 EHR systems before deciding on this one, and for the features and price point, I couldn't beat it, particularly for a small practice with multiple part-time providers, where we really can't afford to pay high prices per month for provider. Charm charges you for the number of encounters your practice has, so it remains in line with your profits.

We are a mental health practice, and while it's not geared specifically towards this, if you tweak the form templates just a little, it works just fine.

Very customizable, reasonably priced add on services, receipt printing and accounting, good email options, snotty to send patients custom forms with their initial appointment confirmation, easy repeating of medications/diagnoses/prior note, great price point.

Nothing really... Except that it's not going to help you very much with MIPS.

Ashley H. Ashley H.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 13.9.2017

Well Organized

Our office has used Charm EHR for a couple years now. Out of all the other medical management software that we have used, we definitely like this one the best. It is very well organized, and easy to use (both for practitioners and patients)

When issues arise either for practitioners or patients, it is difficult to get the issue resolved with customer service. For example, there is a limit on the amount of messages that a patient may send to their provider, which in general is a great rule. However, the message limit is supposed to reset after each visit, and often times, it does not. Patients often get quite frustrated over not being able to reach out to their doctor, and it creates more hassle for the office as well. If there is a way this can be altered/fixed, that would be wonderful!

Susan H. Susan H.

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

Charm EHR for Psychiatric Private Practice

Overall, I am very pleased and feel excited to start to use even more features that I am using right now. I would recommend Charm to anyone starting in private practice in psychiatry. I am very grateful I found Charm!

I have found Charm quite straightforward for writing notes and managing patients's charts. I moved to Charm from 11 years of paper charts and was certainly nervous to move to an electronic record. I heard from a colleague that Charm had fabulous customer support and that is what made me give it a try. I absolutely can say that I have gotten excellent customer support from Charm. I feel that I still have a lot of functionality of Charm to understand better but what I am using right now meets my needs and I am sure that as I explore more of what Charm has to offer as an EMR my practice will get even more efficient. I went from being scared to start an EMR to excited to have one in 3 weeks with the excellent support. That is pretty awesome!

I really can't say yet what I don't like about Charm because I have not fully started working with all that charm offers. It's a little overwhelming to get started but I feel Charm support staff helped me through that.

Camille K. Camille K.
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

Happy we switched

Has solved many problems. Love that it links it all together in one place.

Ease if use. Everything in one program.

Glitchy in some areas. Wish there was more practice management options. Customer support is slow.

91 Bewertungen