Workable Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Workable

Workable ist ein Bewerber-Tracking-System, das maschinelles Lernen und KI mit über 40 Integrationen kombiniert, um ein komplettes Einstellungs-Toolkit bereitzustellen. In fünf Jahren haben 20.000 Unternehmen die globale Einstellun...

4,1

Ayush
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

Fantastic Solution For Recruiters

It enabled us to conduct a more thorough evaluation of our candidates. We were quickly and easily onboarded by the Workable team, who also got us up and running.

The collaborative options are limitless, and the UI is simple to use. It offers all the information necessary, to begin with, reporting and visualizations, and understanding the fundamentals of the hiring strategy and recruiting metrics. Additionally, it offers incredible interfaces with LinkedIn, job boards, mobile apps, and many others.

I wish Zoom or other virtual conferencing services were compatible with the platform for scheduling interviews. Emails from your inbox do not automatically sync or appear right away on Workable. Once a candidate receives an offer letter, the workable's functionality is finished.

Darlene

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

Workable is Great!

What is really nice about Workable is that everyone on the team can see each other's comments and updates in real time. The calendaring feature that allows us to invite the candidate and have it show up on our outlook calendar is fabulous and makes our lives so much easier. Workable also sends emails with upcoming trainings which we find helpful.

What I like most about Workable is that it is intuitive and easy to use. We do very little training when we add employees to use the system. I also like how the system saves what I've been working on and can return to my notes without having to start over from the beginning.

Right now, there is nothing that I would complain about or change with Workable.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad getting people to adopt the system has been easy, and when your team needs additional training that we meet your needs.

Beantwortet am 21.8.2019
Sofia

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Love and hate relationship with this ATS

Not what I expected, although I really like a lot of the features, many I do not and it's very frustrating the lack of support, and the system is not cheap at all, so you do expect much better customer support. I will most likely look for a new system, for next year as it is very unlikely we will be renovating the contract next year.

I like that I am able to review candidates from my phone or desktop, that I am able to leave comments and feedback and rate candidates right from the system, and that it has lots of bulk features like emailing in bulk and communicating with candidates via email and text. I also like it that we can post to different countries.

The main thing I do not like about this system is that its integration features do not always work, I just found out that although Checkr, a background check software that conducts background checks all over the world is able to do this, it does not integrate fully with Workable as they claim it does, so you can only send a background check request through Workable for US candidates but not for international candidates. There are many things that are not customizable and are easily accommodated with other systems I have used in the past, like the requisition fields. You also cannot store your in-house job description templates in Workable, you can only either cut and paste or use them from Workable job descriptions. The number one thing, I am very disappointed with is their customer support, it is terrible, they take days to answer, although their salespersons claimed that customer support is 24/7, this is not true and it is false information. You do not have 24/7 customer support over the phone, email, or live chat. Phone line, nobody answers EVER, email expect no response or at least a day or 2 wait. Chat is the only way you may have faster service. But their agents are not very helpful nor knowledgeable of the process. I used Paylocity in the past which is not just an ATS but HRIS all in one, and their customer support is exceptional, you always get an answer and anyone that you reach out to is very knowledgeable of the product, Workable can learn a lot from it.

Die besten Alternativen zu Workable

Samantha
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Recruitment and HR ATS

Workable is other excellent ATS that I've used. In my experience is a complete ATS with a lot of useful features and very user friendly. It's possible to integrate with other products such as HRIS so the entire recruitment process could be managed from the platform and helps with part of the HR process (contract signature, onboarding process).

Workable it's an ATS that allows you to share your candidate information not only internally but also with external stakeholders. if you're an in-house recruiter you can share the process with the hiring managers and manage the entire process with the platform and if you're an external-agency recruiter, the client can give you access so you can manage the cycle and tag the people who's involved in the process.

Sometimes you have to put candidates info manually.

Zandile

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

The only ATS you need!

Perfect! So many features are automated freeing up a lot of time to focus on employer branding

1. Employee Referral portal2. Ease of setup3. Creating tags for talent pool4. Reports5. Their customer support is incredible!!! Fast, efficient and kind!

At times the requisitions can cause some of the reports to be inaccurate

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Greenhouse

Warum Workable gewählt wurde

Workable was the perfect solutions to all our recruitment needs. From the moment we met [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for a demo to the end, he had perfect answers and solutions

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workable

A big move to Workable was needing to have an ATS that provides free advertising on more job portals.
Nancy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.9.2023

Very Solid ATS, with Some Very Solid Quirks

The product has a lot of potential. I've used several ATS' and do like Workable the best, but the implementation experience is horrible.I feel like the team at Workable has a good product, that could be great - it's just not.

The User Interface and Experience is stronger than most of the ATS that I've used. It's highly intuitive with some quirks. My hiring manager's like the ease of use for interviewing and evaluating candidates.The speed of the site and app are also great. I also really like the customization of the careers page.

The migration and implementation were a total disaster. The sales team did not explain that I would have to import 19k files from my previous system into a single Excel document on my own. No help was offered, only finger-pointing at my previous system or an offer to upgrade to a higher monthly subscription. I've had several issues come up where I've reached out to Customer Service and was only provided with 1/2 of the solution. I raised my concerns and was met with zero interest in ensuring that I had a better experience with Workable. I've yet to speak with a person who really seems to care about the customer experience now that I am actually a customer.The "people search" function is cool, but there are only 4 filters, so it's information overload. Using AI to create job descriptions is great, but there's no way to adjust the prompt. If you want to look at the candidate's full profile, you can't do that from within a job, you have to open another screen and look at the candidate in the database, outside of the job. The self-scheduling link has confused several of my candidates. When I raised my concern over this, I was told that if my candidates were too stupid to figure it out, I should use that as a barometer for hiring.Like I said earlier, there are just so many strange quirks that could be easily solved.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate your honesty, and we're sorry to hear about the challenges you've experienced. Your insights are valuable to us in our ongoing efforts to improve. If you're open to it, we'd love to learn more about the specific issues you've encountered so that we can address them more effectively. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] to discuss this further. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to make things right.

Beantwortet am 25.12.2023
Angelina
Angelina

Bewertet am 30.4.2023

Workable Review - a comprehensive recruiting software solution

Workable is a powerful recruiting software tool and the general experience of a user is positive. Its customizable dashboard offers recruiters a great high level overview of their tasks and priorities. One of its standout features is the candidate scoring ability which is a valuable tool for recruiters.

The drag and drop functionality of Workable is one of the best features of Workable. This features allows candidates to move through the recruitment stages seamlessly. The customizable interface is great to tailor specific needs for users. The communication tool on Workable allows recruiters to communicate with the candidate and keep them in the loop during the recruitment cycle with automated scheduling tools and messaging systems.

Most key metrics that companies use for their recruiting abilities are not trackable by Workable which can be frustrating sometimes. There is a learning curve for new employees to get trained on the tool and this can be challenging for small businesses. The search option for recruiting is very limited - for example, one cannot search candidates by location which is a very important logistical detail in recruitment.

Akshay
Akshay
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.5.2023

Workable HR software : a comprehensive tool with great overall performance

Workable is a powerful HR tool that allows candidate sourcing, collaborate hiring, customizable workflows that leads to streamlined recruiting and better hiring outcomes. However, this software is costly and some users may find it less flexible than they need. Overall, Workable is still a solid choice for businesses looking for an all in one HR solution.

Workable helps in streamlined recruiting, allowing the management of job posting and candidate communication all in one place. With Workable, collaborate hiring with multiple team members allows for more diverse perspectives and informed decisions. The workflows are customizable and the screening processes can be automated. Mobile accessibility, integrations with other tools like Slack and Zapier and reporting and analytics is very helpful too! Customer support is also accessible through various channels.

Workable pricing is expensive for smaller businesses, especially if they need to purchase add-ons. there are some integration limitations and limited customizations. Somer automations can make the candidate experience seem robotic. I have ran into some technical issues as well. There is limited language support for non-english speakers and the tool's pricing and bill processes are not easy to understand.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Great for recruiting, not so great for reporting

Being cloud based this allows remote teams to collaborate on recruitment.

The format of the published jobs is standard so very like ability to brand or bespoke the pages.Reporting was a pain. Tracking links for the origins of the applications did not work all the time and was misreporting often with linkedin ads showing as website or google. Getting the information out on reporting was also hard as it had to be exported in order to work with it and link back to clients' paid ads on linkedin

Solomon
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

intuitive and integrates well with almost anything

I have been using Workable since its very early days in the market and it has never failed me. It is intuitive, customisable and enables recruitment from 2 people a year to 20000+ people a year...

It is gradually becoming more expensive. Also the reporting features could be more flexible.

Rose
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 29.5.2015

JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR, AND MORE!!!!

The software is well thought out, and by far the ONLY affordable option we found on the market. The fact that our employment ads, once on Workable, automatically go out to many FREE job sites without any further action on our part is a huge plus and has led to our being able to have more applications to review (and even more than we can handle sometimes -- but that's HARDLY a complaint!) Workable has been a blessing to our company. I know that sounds cliche', but it's definitely true. I personally spoke with various vendors and attended a few online demos of other options, but the pricing was way beyond what our company's budget could handle! The President of our Company would only support monthly fees that were next to nothing, and I did not believe that such a product existed -- we had also searched a year or so ago, to no avail due to pricing. (Unfortunately I did not come across Workable at that time, or we would be a year into using it by now! The vendor has a helpful, down-to-earth approach. I have received an email or two (often from more than one rep) AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK asking how we like the product and if there is anything Workable can do to further support us. Workable's reps understand the right balance of "helpful". To receive phone calls would be annoying because our office environment is hectic and it's much more efficient to be able to communiate via email. I like receiving their messages, because it provides a quick and easy avenue to address questions or concerns. Any time I have asked a question through email, I have received a response very quickly.

I do not have any significant complaints. The one thing that the Workable software does not include is a pre-made space for an applicant to input their middle name. In instances where an applicant has a very common first and last name, we WANT that middle name (call us crazy!?!). I approached a Workable rep about this (via trusty email!) and he said that they have found that, in the absence of a specific Middle Name block, applicants tend to put their first and middle name in the First Name block. This has not been our experience at all, and I found that answer a bit offputting -- but it's far from a major issue! The software allows for users to add fields beyond the generic, but I believe applicants would be more apt to fill in their middle name if the block was there, front and center. Some applicants just leave the name space we added blank since it's "after the fact". Again though, if this is our biggest problem, we will still prosper with the help of this software!

Diana
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

The Easiest Applicant Tracking Software to Figure Out

We're a startup with less than 15 people trying to hire 4-5 more. We have two people in charge of recruiting.

After getting in touch with other ATS' (Lever, BreezyHR, Jobvite, HiringThing, the Applicant Stack), we went with Workable. This is possibly simply because most of those other softwares put me into a sales cycle queue, and I had to wait 3-4 days before I could talk to someone or see a demo. Meanwhile, Workable lets you sign up for a trial, and gets out of your way. I figured everything out on my own in 20 minutes. I think this is a testament to how well built their UI is-- you don't need a 30 minute handheld demo to figure it out, unlike other ATS (apparently).

To compare, BreezyHR was also fairly intuitive, but we liked the feel of Workable better. Lever is also VERY beautiful software, but we got quoted around 6k/year (no monthly option). Meanwhile, Workable, is 200/mo for 4 jobs (monthly, not annual contract), and has 98% of the same functionality. Lever, based on the demo I got from their very nice saleslady, seems better if you're a big company where you need help streamlining communication quickly between departments, or want help auto-nurturing your recruited candidates. That just wasn't us, we're smaller and only hiring 4-5 people right now.

Workable was easy to figure out, responsive, customizable, and I liked the monthly pay option. I would recommend it to any startup or small company, without any hesitation.

Also, if you're recruiting...the real Workable seller is the People Search function. I almost don't want to talk about it, because I don't want other people to know about it.

-Incredibly intuitive interface
-Upfront pricing that's easy to understand and reasonable (not great, but reasonable)
-Customizable pipeline
-People Search Chrome extension is INCREDIBLE and no one else has it.
-Easy, one step posting to multiple job sites (free and premium)
-Custom links so applicants can apply from anywhere and still end up in your pipeline.
-On/Off mode: You can pay monthly when you're hiring, and stop when you have no active jobs. You won't lose your data.

-A few bugs (software doesn't always fetch a photo when you put in an email, even if it finds multiple social profiles)
-Customer Support isn't immediate (you have to email, but they usually respond in <6 hours)

Victoria

Bewertet am 2.4.2015

Excellent Service and Job Posting Portal

Working with Workable is great! The system is very intuitive and straight forward; it is easy to use, understand, customize, and looks neat and professional. Categories for candidates are well organized and it is easy to manage candidates who were not selected versus those we would like to see continue through the interviewing and hiring process. We have received many hits on our postings and have quality candidates applying for each position we post.

I love how un-cluttered Workable is. Workable has everything we need to successfully fill our positions, and has nothing that we don't need. Our company "careers" page looks very professional, modern, and we love that it can be used on its own as a link from our company page, or embedded via code into our page directly.

I also enjoy the fact that if we're not reaching a good audience using the standard free listings, we have the option for a small fee to make our job posting premier or sponsored on the site of our choice for greater visibility. Haven't had to use this yet though as we're happy with the candidates currently coming in.

It's really easy to add users, hiring managers, and external recruiters to Workable and assign job openings to them. We hire for a lot of different locations and it is great to have a manager 3000 miles away be able to manage their candidates on their own with ease.

Resume upload and parsing is great and helped us from the transition from an old job posting portal to Workable. I uploaded hundreds of resumes from active jobs we had open with the old system into the new posts we made with Workable, and the process took all of 10 minutes with no data entry involved on my end. All our candidates are saved and attached to their proper jobs, and nothing was lost in the transition.

Workable customer service is very prompt and polite, and always resolve our questions and inquiries quickly and with great advice and support. Workable shows that they value their customers and will work with us to train us in their system, help with setup and any issues we may encounter. To be honest we don't really have a lot of issues with Workable to begin with, but the few we had (getting them set up as a vendor because they are not based in the US and basics of learning ins and outs of the system) have been resolved to our expectations.

A+ service at an A+ value.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

Easy to use product!

Functionality of the product is superb. Many of our hiring managers find it really easy to use. Often times, they don't even need a training on how to use the product.

My favorite feature is the ability to email candidates directly from the software. It's a great way to keep yourself organized especially when you are emailing a dozen candidates. It also allows other hiring managers to see your emails that way they are aware of your progress with the candidate.

One thing I do not like about Workable is the fact that the hiring stages cannot be customized for each individual role. For example, if one role requires a phone interview and another does not, I cannot remove this phone interview stages for the role that does not require it. The hiring stages are "one size fits all."

Cheryl
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Simpsonville PD Review

I think it is a great program. I like the ease of posting and accessing so many people with the one post. I like the accessibility of resumes that can be attached.

I like how it branches out to many different companies with one posting. I also like the ease of how to contact the interested candidates.

I haven't fount a feature that I like the least. It is pretty simple to use and allows us to have access to a vast amount of people that we would not generally reach with just our website.

Antwort von Workable Software

Great to hear we're hitting the mark, Cheryl. Thanks for your review, and for being a Workable fan!

Beantwortet am 11.10.2022
Elizabeth

Bewertet am 7.6.2017

It was a great stepping stone

If you only need a few roles, and you want something super easy to use with basically no learning curve, this is a great option. If you need 5 or more open jobs at all times, you might benefit from shopping around.

Workable was VERY easy to use - the buttons are where you want them to be, it's easy to create new roles, emails, etc. My favorite piece was the clean/easy dashboard. An unlimited user is a nice feature. The scorecards are awesome and easy to use, and they are creating new helpful features like this all the time. Gmail integration works well.

Workable's pricing structure isn't conducive to our needs anymore, it's gotten expensive for the platform that it is. There's no email automation aside from template creation, you can't create different pipeline stages for different roles - you are stuck with one pipeline for all your reqs. Outlook integration does NOT work well.

Mohamed

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

Very good Value for Money

the System is very good and affordable for small and medium and maybe some large companies, it will make life easier for recruiters and fasten the process, but if you need more Analysis, reports and also if you have complex requirements for hiring process & stages it will aim for other ATS
the System features is developing which is something exciting.

1- Reasonable price compared to other ATS
2- Easy to use Software that doesn't need much training and easy navigation around the System.
3- availability of trial period which is not the case with other ATS
4- automate the publishing of job vacancies on free and premium sites as well
5- customizable pipeline.
6- Chrome browser extinsion which I didn't see in most ATS.
7- Auto screening process based on the criteria defined for the Job.
8- Interview Management, from Calendaring to scoring and Qualifying the candidate
9- easy integration through APIs with other systems for on boarding and HRMS enrollment

1- job stages not customizable per job title so all jobs will follow same stages
2- Reporting isn't very good as customization is limited.
3- Candidate Rating needs enhancement, it cannot be only about thumbs up or down

Cinde

Bewertet am 8.11.2017

New pricing is making this product not a good choice for smaller companies with recruiters who...

This is a great product and I'm very frustrated that in a very short time they have cut out the smaller companies with their pricing. I really had not planned on looking at other ATS systems but worry what else is ahead for the "legacy" users.

Up till now I have been very happy with this product. New enhancements have slowly been coming out and when a bug is found it is reported and fixed in acceptable time. Support is very reactive and easy to work with. When I chose this software, I liked that they charged by the job and not by the user, since I'm the main one that uses it with 6 others using the interview part of the pipeline and we only need about 10 jobs at one time.

For my small boutique consulting firm, what turned out to be a pro has now turned into a con. the cost is the main issue.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 21.5.2022

Great program

The ease of use and a quick implementation of the program. The evaluation or assessment made it so easy to have a review board and communication was so much easier between team members. The able to connect to my existing HRIS system makes onboarding easier.

Nothing it has made everything so much easier

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

Global Hiring Tool

This software has helped us hire our international workforce without any major issues. We continue to find new integration tools that will help us achieve our hiring goals faste.

This software has allowed us to connect with multiple employees around the world. The tool allows you to keep control from the beginning of the application process up to the hiring stage, the connectivity with other apps is seamless. We've synced our hiring process with BambooHR and we are happy about it.

If a potential employee gets rejected once we have to delete the info before they can re-apply, this is a hassle as we can't store previous information or feedback from their first application.

Aaron

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Everything you need in one place

Excellent product all-round, I have used several ATS in my life, but never has one been so user-friendly and functional as Workable. I don't need to instruct new users when I add them, it's so simple.

There is a big focus on them releasing new features which is great, but these are big-win features that will attract more customers, also great, but it's not very often that there are features that improve the existing product and benefit existing clients.

Chandan
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 16.4.2023

Workable

Overall experience with workable is good the HR os very nice and they have patience when talking with candidate

Most of time we use the workable software for the hiring the candidate. I can find the resume of the candidate on the portable and we just connect with candidate and hiring

We use workable software for the hiring but most of the manager and candidates are fake here

Nivin
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 5.8.2018

Simple and effective applicant tracking system

Whatever advertisement you post, gets automatically posted in free job sites and you get more reach and this feature is available in both free and paid versions. The application is very cost effective. A clean and intuitive interface is provided. It is one of simplest applicant tracking system. The pipeline feature is very much customizable. You are provided with a people search google chrome extension which reduces time consumption. There is this on and off mode, as payment is concerned, you need to only pay for the time you use the application. The applicants can also apply via linked in. the application provides a lot of integrations including HRIS and other screening tools. The available email and interview templates help in simplifying the process and reduces the time lag. The interfaces are easy to use for both the users as well as the applicants. Very responsive customer service and support system.

The Application is a little pricey for small firms even though the features are well suited for startups.

Alex
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

Decent system

Ease of use. That has to be the biggest pro. Our team love it. It is simple to navigate and it is very straightforward. No unnecessary extra clicks are required. it was clearly designed for recruiters

This is nit picking but the reporting and analytics is too basic.
I would like to add additional fields to report on but were nit even available at implementation stage.
I would also like to set up users on a read only basis (some hiring managers cannot be trusted to edit!) so they can see real time updates but cannot edit anything.

Michaela
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.2.2019

Great hiring platform

Overall, great platform, i am very happy with them and we will continue to use workable for all our hiring needs.

I love that you can stage your applicants as you work through the hiring process and it keeps track for you. It makes it so much easier to track who i have called and who i have interviewed. Especially when you are screening hundreds of people. I used to get people mixed up or not remember what i interviewed and which one i called. I am so glad i can easily track and see that in Workable. I also love that i can post several jobs and track each job and it will post to several job boards all over. Maximizing my reach for finding the perfect candidate.

Sometimes the email option is slow to refresh, it doesn't always let me know right away when someone sends an email back. It can take a few hours to show up when someone says they have emailed back.

445 Bewertungen