WebRezPro Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über WebRezPro

WebRezPro ist eine cloudbasierte Immobilienverwaltungslösung, die speziell für das Gastgewerbe und die Hotelbranche entwickelt wurde. Die Lösung hilft einer breiten Palette von Gastgewerbesegmenten, darunter Hotels, Gasthäusern...

4,7
4,4
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu WebRezPro durchsuchen

192 von 192 Bewertungen
Marianne
Marianne

Bewertet am 5.1.2018

You wont find a more capable product or team to work with! It doesnt get any better than...

Reliable product, prompt and informative customer service, affordable price. You won,t find a better PMS system for such an outstanding cost in our industry! From the easy navigation menu to the custom reporting functionality, WebRezPro has covered all of the must-haves and even some extra wish-list items for our small hotels. We wouldnt ever consider leaving WRP for any other PMS software!

Ruthella

Bewertet am 10.9.2020

Love this system

This easily lets me see what my staff see when I'm in my office, my car, or at home. To have a system that I can access all parts of without being tied to my physical site allows me to easily check and help staff, answer a guests question, or help with a Group Folio. I am also able to run my financial reports easily and track sales

This is a fabulous PMS system for our boutique hotel. I have the ability to easily check reservations and availability from anywhere that I can get wifi. It is easy to teach staff how to made reservations. The Group Folios were a little tricky to learn but are able to handle our different types of groups: individual pay or group pay. The support team is superb, always quick to answer emails and are very wonderful to speak with over the phone. I can easily check reports for ADR, RevPar, and daily revenue, based on the day, MTD, YTD, and compare to the day, month and year previous. All in all, it's everything we need.

It took a bit in the beginning to get used to having to scroll to get the guests info into their reservation, but now we are used to it. I do wish that it integrated with HotSchedules so that I could see my labor vs revenue without having to enter the numbers into a spreadsheet.

Sara

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

BOUTIQUE INN MANAGEMENT

Overall the webrespro team was exceptional getting us set up and we now have a rhythm of of our business being managed within thw tool

Great customer support to help with initial and ongoing setup and questions.

Some areas of the app are not intiative and still confusing to use. Customer support is great but i wish i could navigate withoutnthe help.

Die besten Alternativen zu WebRezPro

Tony

Bewertet am 27.1.2024

WRP Feedback

Overall it is a good experience. I wish the above items were easier/smoother.

The customer service is fantastic! Always friendly and willing to help.

The booking calendar and limited integration options.

Antwort von World Web Technologies

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing your thoughts on WebRezPro and for the kind words regarding our product support team. We're excited to let you know that an updated version of WebRezPro is on the horizon, featuring an enhanced booking calendar, and booking engine, among several other innovative features! Given WebRezPro's extensive network of over 130 software partners, we are confident in our ability to cater to your unique requirements. If you're in search of a particular integration, don't hesitate to get in touch with your account executive.

Beantwortet am 15.2.2024

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

Review from Nantucket Inn

It has been great since we began using it in 2009.

It's in the cloud and you can work remotely, if need be, and is user friendly once user is familiar. Additionally, WRP support is very responsive, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

In a perfect world it would have sales and catering features to create contracts, BEO's etc. to compliment the group and events side. We are in process of integrating WRP with another sales and catering program.

Cathy

Bewertet am 28.5.2020

Property Management the Easy Way!

One of the biggest solutions that Web Rez Pro has provided is an accuracy of transaction history so that we can see when a reservation is altered who the person was, the date and the details of what was changed. This is especially fantastic when we have guests calling to book over the phone and we can see in real time the activity. It's also really nice to have such an easy ‘modification’ of a transaction should there be a change or need to adjust any of the pricing or taxes based on actuals, especially since we are in Mexico and have to convert our Pesos transactions based on the daily exchange rate, which is frequently different from the time of the quote or the first payment to the second payment.

Honestly, the support is so far above standards it's amazing and no other platform provides the quality of service that is direct. It's so nice to not be fielded through a call center and waste time trying to get responses or assistance!! Live representatives that are experts allow us the freedom to do our job and focus on the face to face hospitality for our clients. I feel like we know the staff and they are quick to answer in great detail any questions or doubts and as a ‘dinosaur of technology’ that is priceless!!

As a small business owner, we have found the integration, training and support such an extremely important value that Web Rez Pro has provided to our company. When we first started we were so thrilled to have a fantastic calendar to utilize and see our occupancy in a snapshot view.

Then we quickly realized that the customized reports were a huge time saver for our staff. We have used 6 other programs and this is by far the easiest to use, train your staff and the implementation from booking a reservation through the housekeeping department and maintenance.

The implementation was so easy that we had 6 people trained within the first day!

The automated emails are an amazing time saver as well!

Thank you!!

I can’t say that there is a true negative; however, we are in Mexico and the only ‘wish’ I have is if we could have dual currency so that we could utilize the accounting features that are provided. My second wish is if we could track customer reviews more easily and keep as part of our history on our website which would be most valuable.

Little Hotelier und Lodgify

Warum WebRezPro gewählt wurde

We wanted more control over the details of transactions as we have a clientele that spans over 23 years in our boutique market and we wanted a more personalized platform with which to work from. Additionally, the other platforms did not allow us to customize our units as individual Condo's, Villas & Penthouses which we needed and the others more more 'Room Reservation' as in a typical hotel establishment and we are more unique.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Lodgify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WebRezPro

We researched over 15 companies and the value and service was an enormous benefit; along with the and flexible cost per room that Web Rez Pro provided was an enormous savings compared to other companies for the same services!
AnaLisa
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

WebRezPro PMS Review

Before WebRezPro we were a mess. We used another reservation software company that was a big let down for us. What I mentioned about everything I liked most about WebRezPro was everything we didn't have with our former reservation software company. And the biggest and most crucial piece of WebRezPro that makes me push this company to others in the travel industry, is the customer support. I have never called for support (during working hours of course) and had no one answer. You all rock! From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our sales consultant) to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my implementation coach), and support staff team members like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...you make my life so much easier!!

I love everything about the software! It is so user-friendly that even this "old school" lady can use it. The first part for me was making the reservations online and off. It is desk-clerk friendly and traveler-friendly which ultimately makes it easier for my staff and customers. The second part has to be the email set-up for constant communication with my travelers. And the third, but not the last nor least, would be the integration of OTAs. All of this makes my life so much easier, and I finally sleep through the night without worry about my properties!

The only thing would be the integration with HomeAway, but I can do without for what I am getting upfront with your system.

Shawnda

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Getting the Job done well

My overall experience has been pleasant. Most of the features make sense after I've asked, or I've been able to poke my way around and figure them out. The system interfaces with our restaurant fairly well, which is nice for when guests want to charge their meal to their room. Overall, pretty good system!

I like most of the features- I'm particularly fond of the Tape Chart/Calendar. I use this the most, and it was one of the most important features in our considerations for getting this system. It's fairly easy to use, and it's very clear when trying to "see" availability.

Editing reservations: While I understand what reasons there may be for it, having the "Change" and "Edit" features on reservations gets frustrating. Especially when it's just adding a note, or adding a day to the reservation. I'm used to AutoClerk- I'm used to being able to make changes, without having to switch between 'edit' and 'change'- when the guest is on the phone and jumping all around, this can be flustering.

Emilija
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

Simple, functional, but could use some fixes

Positive overall. Some bugs could use some fixing, and possibly streamlining the processes.

The simplicity of the program that works for our needs.

We configure changes ourselves using instructional videos, support would not do this for us.

Tania

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

WebRezPro is a Great Medium for my Booking Needs

Overall it's user friendly, in regards to basic booking, reporting, and calendar use, and your customer service is at the highest level.

Some editing functions are slightly complex for the average user.

Eric

Bewertet am 2.9.2021

Robust and Affordable

WebRezPro handles all of the high and critical tasks that I could reasonably expect from a PMS / Online Booking system. When COVID hit and everything changed overnight, I was SO GRATEFUL that I could radically change my rate / booking policy combinations (sometimes daily), what rates were active, what just went dead, who was failing or coping, and keeping track of what guests booked from what channel with what policy, etc. I can through relatively unscathed, and I COULD NOT have done it without a solid system to back me up.

They are a reliable partner.

I've been with WRP for 7 years now and they definitely change with the times. You're not going to be waiting on that update forever with these folks, and sometimes another company might be first, but they won't be very far behind, if not the leader.

I do a lot of variable pricing, use any channel I can get my hands on that is bidirectional AND treats my guests well when there's a problem (looking at you, VRBO) , have multiple upsell services and items, and like to send specific correspondence based on the type of reservation rather than the general list of conditions that leaves everyone wondering.

Has a great housekeeping module and the accounting side is easy.

Their pricing is fair, simple, and very competitive. You can pay a lot more for the same or less.

This is both a pro and a con. They have a switch for almost everything so no matter how you run your business, they can tailor WRP to your environment. That said, they have a lot of switches, so be careful with your initial config.

The booking engine could be just a little more slick, like having a dynamic total for the current reservation and options selected. I believe they are working on this, and while some of their competition has this, the competition often lacks more important features to drive revenue. (I've looked at a lot of PMS software.)

Hotelogix und Little Hotelier

Warum WebRezPro gewählt wurde

Lack of featurs

Feature set and price.
Lyn

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

Best decision

We are a 43-room family-owned hotel and came from a manual reservation system. WebRezPro was a life-saver. It's designed for many types of uses and easily adapted to our small property and staff. The "Pro" staff was awesome to work with during the transition and have always been there to assist, sometimes even late at night to answer questions (via email). They're willing to work with us (for a cost) on personalizing what we need; multiple employees are knowledgeable and available to answer questions. Installing Pro was the best thing that happened to our small property. Our business had grown to the point of needing a front-end system and Pro was there at the right time from a recommendation. I can't think of how we'd be struggling right now if we hadn't found WebRezPro.

It is easy to use. Once we figured out how the system was designed, it was easy to decide how to best fit our needs. Screens are easy to follow, drop-down menus are good. The videos are a plus when you're trying to train a half-dozen employees how to use the software. Each can progress at their own pace.

The "help" option needs to be broadened on the "search" level. I have never gone there and found what I was looking for, even trying to use multiple words. We need good/quick access to our "do not rent" guests but history is not easily accessible. Some of the menu items don't have videos. The hardest part of adapting to the software was understanding the intent of the individual procedure so that we would be able to use it based on what we need to pull from it.

DeEtte

Bewertet am 12.6.2019

By far the "best" Reservation System

Our experience has been wonderful! Customers service from our main rep, has been amazing and service from the technical support is always great. We really enjoy knowing that when we have a problem, question, or need to make changes that our service team is so easy to work with and will help in any way.

Webrezpro handles everything our boutique inn and RV park needs to run an efficient business. Reservations flow through our website via the reservation system module that is connected to our account and customers can easily book, make changes, etc. The system is moderately easy to use and the customer service team is amazing to help when you need it.

The booking options page needs to be enhanced. The customer should be able to see a picture(s) and see corresponding words of the additional booking option to entice the customer to add the booking option to the reservation.
Example: Customer books a room for a birthday weekend stay, Webrezpro needs to present the booking option with a nice size picture of the item that the hotel wants the customer to add-on. It is very difficult for us to sell an add-on with words only. People need to see what they are getting with the add-on, then read the words.

Bewertet am 28.6.2021

Great product and people!

It’s a really great system I don’t have any complaints. When I started with Webrez I was much smaller than I am now and I found the cost a little challenging. I would recommend finding a way to lower the start up costs for businesses that are smaller than 25 units

It’s robust and they are always trying to make it better. The customer service is great so is the technical support.

It would be really nice to have integrated inventory management for rentals Like canoes and bicycles. It would be great if that system was both part of the online Reservation system but also had a separate online booking engine for people who weren’t staying with us and just wanted to rent equipment. It would also be awesome to integrate the weaver into the system

Bruce

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

needs and app

ease of use /accounting and reports /cost for what I receive for small motel we only have 2 good seasons and the rest of the time its a minimal cost even with no bookings

constantly signing in even when computer is left on it times me out,
when I turn on another device to sign in I have to search the company , then I have to pick from a list to find the right soft ware then I have to fill in name company id and password, many times I have to wait for authentication through my cell or email, thats 6 steps that could be reduced to 2 steps with an app
press the app and add in password as everything else is saved in cookies on your device so much simpler and when you are a small team and responsible for so many other facets of your business these little encumbrances get to be quite annoying after so much repetition , also integrating this to my web page has proved to be impossible as the support left me hanging because they are not familiar with my webpage provider and I dont have a clue how it works , I was not able to integrate with facebook page either

Antwort von World Web Technologies

Hi Bruce, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear you have been frustrated by the 2FA process. Your Account Executive will reach out to ensure your 2FA is set up correctly.

Beantwortet am 26.2.2020
William
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 9.3.2022

Exceptional

The use of this product has been exceptional, however what separates WebRezPro from the competitors I have found was their customer support team. They always seem to be willing to go the extra mile to assist you in any of your issues

The ability to manage and operate through multiple reservation sites… The coordination of using the multiple sites on one platform is crucial

The recent update has caused some frustration… But any change is always for the better even though it causes some frustrations

Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WebRezPro

Customer support is top notch
Jessica

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

WebRezPro has become a necessity in our world!

We have loved it. One of the reasons we choose WRP is that it is a Canadian company and that they have an office near us in Alberta. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great help when we have questions.

The reservation and calendar features are awesome. It helps organize and manage our 18-condo resort. We implemented the booking tool on our website and it has been wonderful. I have been exploring the additional features and slowly utilizing more of what WRP has to offer.

We had some trouble using the calendar on a phone but that's nothing major.

There are a lot of options and settings and customization features. sometimes it is a little overwhelming to know what to do.

Chad

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

Great Product, could use some improvements

We have automated some processes using WebRezPro. The only complaint I have is that they are not too open to feedback about features that are needed for accounting purposes.

I am in accounting, I like that it has interfaces for the other software we use.

My biggest issue is the interface with POS systems is lacking. It only sends over the whole room charge without it separating the revenues by Food and Beverage Revenue. It also does not send over cash or credit card charges done through the POS system. I've asked support about adding this but they have no intention to which makes it so that we have to use a separate report from the POS system in addition to the General Ledger from Webrezpro to record our daily revenues. It would be a lot more efficient if Webrezpro recorded all the revenues and payments from the POS system so that Webrezpro could be our one source of data for revenues.

Susan

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Great reservations software!

We have been using WebRezPro for about five years now and are overall very happy with the program.

It is very nice that the software works with our website for online booking. They also have great customer service.

When entering groups, some of the info you need to enter is redundant. Also, some of the info does not transfer to the individual reservations once names are entered. It would be nice to "copy" some of the group info like you can on regular reservations. Maybe there is a way to do it and I am just not aware of it.

Deborah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

WRP Great Product

We have used Webrezpro to manage all of our bookings since 2015. As we were operating with a manual - paper and pencil approach to bookings prior to this it has saved a lot of time.

The software has the type of flexibility that we need to run a small rural resort where staff is hard to come by so we needed to create a lot of unique setups. Was easy to train the staff to use this product. It has been working well for us since 2015.

Would be nice if we could get the same type of flexibility in the software with the housekeeping as on the sales side.

Leah

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

Smaller Motel

I have found it fairly easy to use. Used it now for almost 3 years. Theres still things that aren't how I like it. But have learned to operate it around those limitations

Once set up , its easy to use. And it is compatible to some sites that integrate with it.

It is not as easy to change things to the way you want it. You get instructions on how to do it yourself, with no follow up to see if you need any more help.

Antwort von World Web Technologies

Leah, thank you for your review, we value your feedback! We are happy that you like the overall functionality of our system and find it easy to use. As always, our support team is here to help so please reach out to us via telephone or email at any time and we will assist you.

Beantwortet am 24.4.2019
Sheryl

Bewertet am 21.2.2017

Navigation of webrezpro

at first, it was all too overwhelming. Too much to read and watch videos. But as we were learning the process it started to get quite easy to follow and within a week we were able to do it without support.

Calendar and reservations are easy to follow. At first, it took us a while to get to know and learn the whole system but in no time our staff got the hang of it.

Updating housekeeping report. At times it does not work. And applying refunds is a bit tricky we had to learn by trial and error. Plus also calling the customer service to help with the problem.

Antwort von World Web Technologies

Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management System. We are so pleased that with the help of our tutorial videos and support staff, the challenging task of implementing a new PMS was accomplished. As always, feel free to contact us with any comments or suggestions you may have.

Beantwortet am 31.5.2017
Ivan

Bewertet am 20.4.2017

Well Rounded Cloud Based PMS

I started with Webrezpro back in 2005, when "the Cloud" was still a major dream for most hospitality pms software firms. They are and were innovators from the start and have grown accordingly. Highly recommend for their reporting and ease of use.

Great reporting, such as their pace report, little to 0 downtime, redundancy built in. Scalable from small to larger properties. A solid workhorse!

The cost of additional interfaces and setup can mount up.

Antwort von World Web Technologies

Ivan, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management. Your comments about our software and support team are much appreciated. Thanks for the continued support.

Beantwortet am 31.5.2017
Anna

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

Easy Reservation

On the most part it is great although o would love the opportunity to be able to open more than one property at a time.

I like that there are instructional videos for many of the steps.

It does not work well at all on a mobile device.

Antwort von World Web Technologies

Hi Anna, thank you for your positive feedback! We wanted to let you know that we have released a new version of our software that is specifically designed for mobile devices. Please contact your account manager to upgrade to version 10.5.28. The latest version has a sleek modern design and some awesome new features.

Beantwortet am 15.10.2020

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

Professional friendly helpful service and it’s very easy to use, meets all needs of a small property and simple to train new staff on

Simple easy to use with great support and very few to no bugs that occur

I wish there was an Airbnb integration as manually entering them is a pain

Antwort von World Web Technologies

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad WebRezPro is working well for your property and we have some big news! We now have a two-way interface with Airbnb! We'll have your Account Executive reach out to you with more details. Thanks again for your review!

Beantwortet am 14.6.2019