Über Convoso

Convoso’s all-in-one contact center platform generates and converts leads faster using multiple communication channels. The cloud-based solution offers multiple dialing modes (predictive/power/preview) along with two-way texting,...

4,4

58 von 58 Bewertungen
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.5.2018

An excellent piece of software that has lead to increased productivity and leads using...

The number of leads that get generated and converted after using this software has been astronomical. It's lead to very large gains & has become an integral piece of software to our company.

The program feels perfected at this point and so cons are nearly non-existent. We love the clean and intuitive UI & we love the way reports get exported in a timely manner. The only inconvenience we experience at times are network related & they are so rare we barely notice.

Antwort von Convoso

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to hear how Convoso has lead to very large gains for you and will continue to do everything we can to keep it that way. We're always striving to be 100% error-free and know that we are on top of it whenever you do experience any network issues.

Beantwortet am 14.5.2018
Heather
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 15.8.2021

Making more Revenue with Automation, Ease of Use and Contract Rates

Awesome support, technology unparalleled and a strong emphasis on compliance and future AI and automation.

The software increased our contact rates 3x which increased overall sales 3x. In addition, the reporting dashboards allowed us to vastly improve a number of efficiency and agent behavior issues. The dynamic scripting allowed us to pop different scripts and compliance protocols increasing sales.

This is one of the more pricier softwares but you do, as they say, get what you pay for. I do pay 5-10k more a month than I would with another software but it makes me 250k plus more a month in sales!

Ytel, ChaseData CCaaS, NICE CXone, RingCentral MVP und PhoneBurner

Warum Convoso gewählt wurde

Connection rates, real time views and list management/automation

Ytel, Five9 und CallTools

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Convoso

A real strategy for Shaken/Stir, Beautiful visualizations on real time reporting, API Integrations, List Management, Support and excellent reviews.
Kosh
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Not worth it!

Worse system i've ever used, spent thousands of dollars setting this system up and nothing but constant issues and bugs that never get fixed.

Nothing about this dialer is as they claim.

Everything. nothing works as they say, constant issues and they always claim we are the only company to experience such issues. things client not being able to schedule system call backs, receive incoming calls, representatives not being able to pull leads/contacts.

Antwort von Convoso

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any issues you have. we stand by our service offering as the #1 outbound dialer in the industry and as we have, will continue to work with you on any issues you may be experiencing.

Beantwortet am 6.1.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu Convoso

Kyle

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

Best-in-class Call Center Dialer

Overall, Convoso has helped our call center scale from 40 to 100+ fully remote agents over the 2+ years we have been on the platform. They have a team dedicated to driving your success, and have helped us improve in all dialing KPIs from our previous dialer.

Convoso provides an industry leading, all in one platform for both Outbound and Inbound Call Centers. Their main strengths and value props are in: Outbound dialing capabilities, granular and custom reporting, DID management, API capabilities, and more.

The agent-facing dashboard could use further advancement, including more extensive gamification.

Warum Convoso gewählt wurde

The previous dialer did not have the high-power capabilities to help us scale above a small team. There were many inefficiencies and gaps in capability.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Convoso

Convoso offered the best package of outbound dialing capabilities, as well as extensive reporting.

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

Convoso

I felt that from planning to live strategy it went swift, accurate with attention to detail and training to ease the transition. Kudos to amazing internal staff who helped me assimilate to my new surrounding and control panel mighty fast !

I've worked with several dialer platforms and Convoso has several standout features that are now able to adapt to the conditions rapidly, I love the Artificial Intelligence to Lower Drops and Increased contact rates. This allows me to make smarter decisions with Real Time Analytics that Track Agent and list profitability

I cannot recollect any cons I can speak of

Hoang

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

Convoso is a fantastic system

Working with Convoso over the past several years have definitely made managing call centers much more simplistic. Data is at your fingertips, with plenty of tools and automations at your disposal!

The best part of the software is the ease to move and manipulate the data to help drive performance!

Agent licenses are not dynamic (not based on concurrent users)

Kaleb

Bewertet am 3.1.2022

You pay for what you get

so far so good. I have been treated well, my only complaints are the above mentioned

This product was easy to use and implement for my new business. The customer support team has always been helpful, and the sheer levels of thought put into designing this software is amazing. You can pretty much track everything

,I feel like it is lacking in areas that would benefit my new business as well. Things like seat removal, and DID purchases are things that take a while which in a developing business time can be crucial. as long as you adhere to their implementation schedule you will be fine.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Convoso

Like I said, you get what you pay for. We ended up deciding on convoso because a colleague of mine recommended them to us based off his experiences with them
Aubrey
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Convoso User

Great!

The software is easy to use and no issues

Customer support has been non-existent at some points in our relationship

LiveVox

Texting and Spam Likely

Texting and Spam Likely
Jerry

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

Great for outbound dialing, polishing needed

It's very easy for our end-users to use.
It just works after setting up.
Copy & paste campaigns.

Lots of bugs.
No transparency into spam-tagged phone numbers & replacements.
More than 50% of replaced numbers come back already as spam, waste of our money.

Monroe

Bewertet am 21.10.2022

Overall a great product. I would recommend it for scaling companies

great. they have responsive support. pretty intuitive functions/use.

great for multiple users, scaling a call team

integration took longer than expected, but they were very responsive.

Ryan

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Convoso crushes Data leads

Convoso gets data leads on the phone more consistently than any other dialer. I consistently beat my competitors to the punch because of this software. In addition, it provides extensive admin reporting, to the point where there are virtually no data points that cannot be tracked. Also, Convoso tech support is 2nd to none. Tech Support is easily accessible, all issues are resolved efficiently and even done with a smile.

On the admin side, learning to utilize all the reporting functions you have took me a little time. Once you get it, you're good to go.

VICIdial

ReadyMode
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

A Friendly user software

I have great experience with convoso.

What I like the most about the convoso is its very easy to used , we were not having any problems in contacting our clients since it is reliable and options were given and can easily to be found. The dialer itself has an option to save your callbacks and remind you when to call your prospect , it has. Also a call history where you can track some previous calls and we have not experience any issues of the dialer at all. I highly recommend to used the dialer in taking calls especially for an outbound campaign account since this will be a big help to be more productive in your business.

The software designed is almost perfect but when its not meeting the required speed of your internet connection for some reason the dialer will automatically in force-paused until you have the right speed.

Antwort von Convoso

We're pleased to know that you are benefiting from using Convoso and we are very grateful to have such loyal customers such as yourself! Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your marketing campaigns and all of us here at Convoso look forward to continuing your success with our platform.

Beantwortet am 9.5.2019
Tisa

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

Connection is Key!

Working with Convoso has been phenomenal. My clients who are the true end user are very impressed with their results and ease of use. The omnichannel solution that they have been looking for!

Connect rate is superior to most. Ability to change DID's easily and quickly, built in dynamic scripting, predictive dialing, ease of leads management, reporting

Cost per minute and ClearCall Cost-CPM is higher than other companies

Connection Rate
Jason

Bewertet am 3.1.2022

A pricier but more customizable dialer that we've grown with over the last 6 years

The software is built for our current needs. It's flexible, customizable and for the most part, transparent.

No ability to screen-share as an admin or manager in real time with my agents.
Lack of ability to even monitor, let alone barge or whisper with an ipad or iPhone or iOS operating system.

Imelda

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Contact Center VOIP and dialer for inbound or outbound calls

If you have a contact center with more than 10 agents, this is a good dialer to use. It has a good quality of voice. You can customize the disposition based on recyclables or non recyclable leads. Calls come in smooth most of the time and wait time is just right. It is easy to use and since its a web based tool, just log in at any browser, hit availability and you are good to go. Forms when filled up are saved automatically. Caller id also works on inbound calls.

There would be times that you might be waiting 5 minutes or more for the next call, it seems that calls not coming through even if you are available. It means that the browser might have frozen, you need to logout and log in. However, if you log in it might say that you still have an active session, you need to clear browser and cache in order to log in and use the tool again. There would also be times that there's a delay. You might hear a phone call ending , you just need to click reconnect. There may be times that you can not hear anything on the line. It may depend on connection.

Sean
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 1.9.2022

Convoso Review

Convoso is a top notch SAAS provider with customer experience top of mind from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to Support.

Convoso is one of the most comprehensive solutions for Predictive Dialing, Skill Based Routing, API Lead Integration, Caller ID Reputation Management, Reporting and a whole lot more.

Would like to improve the call recording player to make easier to see and advance recording to specific segments. More of a luxury than a need as the current system is great.

Nick

Bewertet am 3.1.2022

A good entry level dialer

Scripting is very straight forward and easy to use. Campaigns are easy to create and manage. Agent management is simple with a straightforward dashboard.

Customer help is a work in progress. For significant technical issues (which still happen too often), finding the right resource to provide support is a challenge.

More complex configurations in Convoso are either limited or not possible. For example, setting up agent skills, while doable, is not feasible in the Convoso interface which requires several navigations through different web pages to make adjustments to each individual agent. This makes updates nearly impossible at scale. The team has a lot of work ahead in their roadmap to advance their capabilities to the level of some of their more expensive competitors.

Ron
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

Most amazing CRM on the planet

Where do I start? My onboarding experience was amazing and super enjoyable.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredible. My onboarding process took about 3 weeks and it was a bit fast tracked since I needed to leave Vanilla Soft by a certain date and they jumped through hoops and bent over backwards to make sure I was ready.

On our Whatsapp chat, I was able to ask any question I had and they were very responsive and made the educating process for me very smooth and simple. I have learned so much about the Convoso platform and with their help, assistance and training, I’ve fallen in love with this CRM and it’s easily the best CRM I’ve ever used and I’ve used many of them including Velocify, Salesforce, Vanilla Soft, iSalesCRM, Xencall and a few others.

I have learned so much due to their help and many others in the help department and I’m super grateful. I have lot more to learn and love digging into the admin platform and can’t wait to learn more.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are head and shoulders above the rest and should be models to learn from in the onboarding process.

Love you all and thank you very much.

P.S. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was pretty awesome too.

Customizable and easy to use for the admin and user.

That I didn't find it years ago. Where have you been my whole life?

Holly

Bewertet am 14.9.2017

Convoso's system and team are amazing! They take care and consideration of their customers...

We have EVERYTHING I believe! This system was built in such a way that you can add or remove features your team needs as it grows. I am really impressed with he fact that you all really listen to what the customer needs and make changes on a global level when you find a helpful fix for 1 client and make it available for all.

I love how flexible the system is and that a lot of changes don't require an engineering background to apply. Their team walked us through the custom features and reports we needed and made themselves available the days we launched in order to help troubleshoot. This team really goes above and beyond for customers needing custom fields. If the changes look like a good fit they instantly make them available to ALL current users as well!!

There is a slight learning curve like with any new software so be patient because on day 2 when it all clicks you will be so thankful! Everything is liked, but some of the reports could be combined due to the ability to customize further to meet your specific kpi needs.

Antwort von Convoso

Holly, thank you so much for the kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and the entire team at Car Guardian. Our goal at Convoso is to provide a platform that is easy-to-use yet flexible to meet the requirements of every type of business and your review is another validation that we're on the right path. Thank you once again!

Beantwortet am 9.11.2017
Randel
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Great customer service

Predictive dialer, it was intuitive and had great UI

Dashboard integration wanted to webhook into our CRM and seemed a bit difficult.

8x8 X Series

Needs/requirements
Marissa

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

Excellent

List life, easy to use, no external softphones, amazing support! Customer rep is the best! She works with you, reaches out to you to help optimize your account. She is always there! Thats one of the best benefits you can get with any software.

What I like about this software most is the list life. My call lists lasts a lot longer with Convoso. Also, the dial threshold's. That really helps control your data. Reporting is amazing and the customize able dash board is awesome as well!

Having to remove the call list from each drip before deleting it, not being able to re disposition a lead from the admin side.

Antwort von Convoso

We're happy to know that the account optimization with Jennifer has made a difference to your contact rate and will be sure to share the kind words with her and the rest of our team. We have also taken note of your feature requests and both will be implemented shortly. Thank you again for choosing Convoso!

Beantwortet am 6.12.2017
Shane
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

Our most valuable tool we use.

cost and performance tracking, improved speed to contact, decreased lead spend, increased revenue

Being able to track our costs and conversion ratios better than ever before. Also our speed to contact seems to lead our peers evidence by speaking to lead companies and verify time from post to dial.

The only thing I don't like is the only thing it can't do but no one else can either. CRM functionality will always be more difficult due to the dialer integration, but we have made it work quite well.

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

Great Lead Management

Convoso is perfect for lead management. Allows you to easily organize lists and workflow automation. The agent monitor page is one of the best features to be able to view what agents are doing, help guide them through live calls, and send broadcast messages to the whole team.

The only con I would say is that there are a ton of features in the admin side. It takes time to learn what each feature does.

Matt
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Convoso Review

Solid software, good support team, some issues in our first year

Layout is easy to navigate, good support team

Our original workflow automation just stopped working. We worked with them to find a workaround, but that was not ideal

Diego

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

Excellent at managing our remote workforce!

Very positive, Convoso has been a great partner to our business.

Convoso allows us to manage our call center 100% remotely. It gives easy access to both agents and management to make the most out of their work day.

The software lacks gamification and bonus compensation features that incentivize agent performance. However, they have been receptive to this feedback.

58 Bewertungen