Anywhere365 Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Anywhere365

Anywhere365 ist eine Callcenter-Software, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, Anrufe an relevante Mitarbeitende weiterzuleiten und eingehende Gespräche zu verwalten. Die Plattform ermöglicht es Führungskräften, Stimmen mithilfe...

4,1

99 von 99 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Anywhere365 is a must have for corporate world

Overall it's a great support tool. I really depend on it.

I like the Azure integration in Anywhere365. we often develop and deploy cloud based web applications. Most of the time it's not straightforward. Support from Anywhere365 comes in handy during deployment difficulties. We often get very quick support which help us avoid any major roadblocks.

Sometimes the call log seems a bit buggy.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

skype is a great communication platform

Overall It is very good. It is a great platform to communicate with people and co-workers.

It is free and easy to use. We can record videos and share screens which have made my work faster. I can write my status and what I am doing and my co-worker can view my status. I can host a meeting and the meeting.

Some days back I got the bluff call on skype it was a name written bI and it was not shown in the chats and chats history logs. I tried to search the user but the user was not found. It was shown in phone call history but not in the skype calls.
Some time calling does not work. I have to restart my computer or quit and start skype to make calls on skype.
I tried to uninstall it, but it reappears automatically.

gregory
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

Skype for business review

The chat messenger feature works well for me. I also liked that you can see who l is on the called.

Navigation is sometimes not easy. Lots of clicking to join meeting.

Die besten Alternativen zu Anywhere365

Godfrey
Godfrey
  • Branche: Tabak

Bewertet am 4.9.2021

Skype for Business Review

It was a pleasant experience, especially the instant texting.
Otherwise, there is superior software available that offers far more modern technology to fulfill the needs of this pandemic time.

It's fantastic when it's utilized throughout the company since it allows you to rapidly locate other users; nevertheless, that's the only benefit.

The video call and share screen capabilities aren't fantastic; they work intermittently. Dates are utilized to break up conversation history, and recalling the date of the talk I'm searching for is difficult.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

The First But Definitely Not The Last

Anywhere365 is overall a nice chat system which meets basic requirements properly. If navigation and grouping could be improved, this software would be much more useful but till some big updates are made, I'll mosey my way over to MS Teams.

The overall experience using this software is decent. If basic requirements are enough to satisfy, then Skype is the right software. I really appreciate that Skype makes it easy for people connect globally and quickly.

More than any other software of its kind, Skype is always lagging and it drives me up a wall. It'll happen in the worst times too where everything will freeze and the only way to fix it is by ending the task via Task Manager. Doing so makes you close all your chats and then you have nothing. Losing chats is the biggest turn off about this product.

• Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

Work in anywhere

Easily connect with customers or clients. Just in few steps and few minutes. No need to worry about security .

No need to worry about the place when you want to have a business work . Just need internet connection and this software. Easily connect with my client , make a good advantage in document sharing because no need to think about security. Another thing is time saver . Because it helps to make call with my client when they are in overseas.

Have to pay for this software to access to all features. And sometimes have to wait little bit to connect with my router.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Great tool for video, audio and screen sharing

Screen sharing and audio are way better than other tools like MS teams. Also easy for clients to connect and join audio/ video calls

I have experienced some freeze forcing me to restart the tool. Also it takes some time for
You to get familiar with navigation

• Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 4.7.2021

Not much quality product

Not much ease of use. Lack lots of functionality. Slow perform for big organization. I can be used for some time but not for long term useability

It was a good software for chat but in 21th centuryit is way old in term of technology

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

Connection Virtually

The overall experience using this software is awesome and love to prefer other

The most liked feature of this software the Quality of video data been transfer from one end to another is best I ever get and secondly the smoothness of using the software is incredible.

The Least unlike feature of this software is the dashboard which need to be improved otherwise I find everything good.

• Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 15.7.2022

Anywhere365 perfect solution for all types of integrated communication

I have been using Anywhere365 for more than a year now. I like the call queuing up facility, which is very convenient. Further integration with other collaboration tools like MS teams and Zoom is very convenient, which makes Anywhere365 more robust and efficient.

The cost is a little higher compared to similar networking and collaboration tools. I did not like the interface it is much wordy over there. It can have more graphics and colour to make it look more lively.

Rex
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

back to Skype

I like to talk to my sister in Germany regularly. It's nice to see her face and hear her voice. I have friends who I like to talk with every week. I tried using Zoom, but it's too complicated. You have to set up a meeting then hope they see the notification. Usually, they don't. The quality of the calls has gotten a lot better in the past few months. If you've used Skype before, you should try it again. It's simpler, easy and high quality. I'm sticking with it from now on.

With Skype you just call and if they're there, they answer. If not, you can try reaching them on their phone.

They seem to have fixed the minor problems that used to exist

Ta
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

Skype

I found it a great way to stay in touch, and to have a record of messages and details.

Easy to use to communicate to team members both in and out of the local facility. Always available. When loaded to my cell phone, being in touch was easy.

Have to remember to shut it off while on break - so easy to be reached, and to reach out. It is covenient

Akhil
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.4.2021

Skype : A Strong Platform for Communication

Skype is an excellent platform for communicating with colleagues and clients.
It has improved my productivity as well work quality. Also one of the best platform to organise meetings.

Skype is very easy to use, we can organize meetings, do video call and also share files very fastly. The best thing about skype is we can share our screen with the other users so that they can understand what is exactly happening at this end.

Sometimes the application get hang.
Other problem is the loading time to start a video call.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Ease of Work

ease of use

Screen Share is vital in my role and this is super easy to use

None, meets my daily requirements and ease of use

Angeline
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 27.6.2021

Good office communicator

It's good so far. But not as efficient as other office communicators. Needs improvement

It loads so fast. We can mark our favorite contacts. Easy to start a group conversation. Can easily add a participant to the conversation

Sometimes the time of the conversation is not correct. Once we leave a group conversation by mistake, we can't rejoin the conversation until a existing participate adds us

Andy
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Is Skype Still Relevant?

Great tool for quick conversations between team members!

I have used Skype for many years with different companies. My current employer is transitioning to Microsoft Teams and retiring Skype. There are things that I like with both platforms. I do not have the IT knowledge to know why we are dumping Skype. Is the technology still relevant?

Other than some spotty connections years ago, I have no complaints about using the Skype platform.

Alba
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Anywhere 365

overall I've had a great experience and I am looking forward to use other features.

It's convenient to use, and can connect from anywhere to take calls, etc.

I am still new at it so there's a few features I still need to use in order to determine what I liked the least.

aruna
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

Switch Skype to Teams

I would prefer to use the other applications like MS TEAMS, ZOOM, and others.

Quality of video and audio is good. It is still used by many government organizations in developing countries and we need to bear with this APP.

Too much outdated. Skype is becoming outdated and Teams has better features. But we need to use when we are required to.

Neelam
Neelam
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Anywhere365 Experience and review

I use it to chat with my friends, family, and colleagues. however, I used it professionally and for my hobby classes.

I like screen sharing and the best part is you can take calls from anywhere. User friendly.

I feel its not for large group meetings or company virtual events

Angelique
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

Good Product

The functionality is pretty easy. I like that my conversations can be automatically saved to Microsoft Outlook, so I can easily find them.

Sometimes the program has periods of freezing, but it doesn't happen enough for me not to use this product.

Chad
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.6.2023

New User

I am a new user but so far it has been easy to learn and seems very helpful.

I like how calls are automatically routed to the correct support contact.

I was not a big fan of the AI chat bots at first but I am learning that they can be helpful and reducing unnecessary chat traffic.

Neil
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Great software solution

This simple in most cases went in well with some minor tweaks to ensure all working as required

None as the product was expected & was not difficult to implement with some assistance from the supporting team

Ashley
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

Skype Business Review

Being able to get in touch with colleagues anywhere was really ideal and a wonderful resource provided by the platform.

There's nothing bad to say about it. It's a great application.

Pavle
Pavle
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

Anywhere365 for Skype Business

Reliable, flexible and easy to use.

Clean look, responsive design, easy to use and navigate, great and useful dashboard reports. Also it has seamless integration with Skype for business and Oracle. Nice features like real time translation, call recording and screen recording.

It works great and I didn't have any issues with it.

Zephyr
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

I use Anywhere365 to communicate with employees and colleagues on a regular basis. It’s come in handy during the pandemic. There are a lot of great features. Overall it’s a great messaging, video, and calling service for businesses.

I’ve never had any issues with the messaging and calling features. Video and audio are great and connection is always fast. The interface is easy to navigate as well so it’s not hard for employees to learn.

I wish there were more features that came with the free plan. You get a lot with the paid plan but it can be a little pricey. The free plan is basic and gets the job done but you miss out on a lot of great features that come with the paid plan.

99 Bewertungen