Leadpages Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Leadpages

Leadpages ist ein cloudbasierter Zielseiten-Builder und eine Lead-Generierungslösung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Die Lösung hilft bei der Veröffentlichung von Startseiten, der Steigerung des Web-Traffics und der...

4,2

294 von 294 Bewertungen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.12.2022

Gute Software für Landingpages

Die erstellung von Landingpages ist wirklich sehr einfach gemacht, mit dem Drag and Drop builder.

Es gibt bei Leadpages insgesamt zu wenige Möglichkeiten für anpassung.

Brock
Brock
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

Long Time LeadPages User

Again, we love LeadPages. I currently use LP along with a few other systems and I have no plans on ever leaving the LeadPages family. The system works great and we have made a tremendous amount of $ from their software and templates.

I have been using LeadPages since it began. In that time I've tried just about every other system out there and we continue to rely on LeadPages for rapid page creation. We find the existing templates have good conversion rates, are easy to set up and it takes virtually no time to go from idea to execution.

The ease of use does create some limitations. We find it hard to get pixel level control when we really need to tweak a design to fit in with other assets. This usually isn't a major problem though.

Wix
Serene

Bewertet am 27.8.2020

Simple and sweet, nothing else like it!

We are working on several new initiatives and need a quick and easy way to capture leads and drive traffic to a dedicated page that is easy to set up and update by anyone in the team and replicate to adapt to different use cases or new languages

Leadpages is easy and intuitive to use, so simple to set up a page in a matter of minutes and as customizable as I need it to be. For someone who is impatient, this just works!

Takes up so much RAM, so it can slow down my computer when I use it. I'm on a MacBook Pro, so I can't imagine how it would run on slower Macs. A Mac app would be great to make "offline" changes and then commit later?

Die besten Alternativen zu Leadpages

Nick
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.3.2021

Terrible

Terrible company. Stopped using the service for ages and they kept charging me for 10 months.

They are really sneaking and they have bad business practices. They didn't even notify me (or email me) that I was getting charged. I had not idea they were taking money out of my account. I believe (in my opinion) that this is a tactic so you just let charges slip.

The website service is basic and pretty amateur. You cant' design anything good with the site.

Stay away

the service let's you get a basic site done with no code.

they have questionable billing practices. They don't not notify you when they charge you

Antwort von Leadpages

Hey Nick,

As a company, we have always strived to be upfront and fair with our billing practices and have complied with legal requirements. That being said, after further review, we have determined that in regards to monthly subscription billing reminders, the standard industry practice is simply not good enough and does not align with our company values.

For that reason, beginning July 1, 2021, we will be sending monthly renewal reminder emails to our customers.

Our mission is to support the growth of small businesses and the well-being of entrepreneurs. We acknowledge that our previous billing notification policy may have fallen short of that purpose and appreciate the opportunity to better embody our values and serve our customers.

Thanks for your feedback!

Our Best,
The Leadpages Team

Beantwortet am 14.4.2021
Mallory

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

A Must For Your Business!

My experience has been amazing! All the pages were super easy to create and the customer support team is fantastic.

Leadpages allows anyone (whether or not you have design experience) create beautiful and captivating landing pages that convert like wildfire!

Nothing really, but if I had to pick perhaps the link being separate from my main website link

Love Leadpages!!

I’m selling more of my stuff and capturing amazing leads that are the perfect fit for my company.

Leadpages is sooo easy to use and (even better) track my results so I can optimize and sell even more.

Nothing—I like everything about it. The usuability is great for someone who’s not a developer and I can easily track my results.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Easiest Landing Page Creator on Earth

LOVE my overall experience. I tell many people about the easy of use.

Leadpages is very intuitive, easy to learn, and amazingly simple. It's like a Mac for landing pages. I love how easy it is to Add, Change, and Duplicate content. I've used other services but none compare to Leadpages.

Hmmmm... not sure if there is anything that I don't like. Leadpages integrates with Keap and kicks off campaigns. The landing pages are easy to create and beautiful.

Talya

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

I like it a lot

It's easy to use, makes nice looking pages, and integrates with so much.

I haven't used it enough to know its limitations.

• Branche: Automotive
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 24.8.2020

Perfect vehicle for getting you lead magnet away

I have a constant delivery of messages from our business to interested parties that just ticks over in the background as a back up to other online marketing campaigns we run

The automation of this software is the reason that it is the market leader. The ability to set different outcomes depending on the responses is also a great feature. I really like leads being generated in an ongoing platform like Leadpages

It can at the start be quite hard to design your own pages. It takes a bit of time to be able to understand the way the templates work and how they can be tailored to suit your purpose.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Leadpages

I chose lead pages as I was referred to it by a friend and I am glad he did.
Tanya
Tanya
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2020

Great Templates!

Very popular, great conversion rate, a little pricey. I would definitely invest in Leadpages as the business began to turn a profit.

Leadpages has plenty of great templates and styles. You can customize a lot of areas. You can also brand color and logo all your pages.

The cost was a bit high for what I was going to use it for plus it took a little time to learn. If you were doing more sales pages with higher volume sales it would be really useful.

Charles
Charles
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Good just not as good as others

Overall it worked. It could do the job. It's just not the best out there

I liked that I could easily make landing pages.

It lacked some of the functionality and I found it to be a lot slower than other options out there.

Tolu
Tolu

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

Excellent for capture and landing pages

Great! The pages are mobile responsive, load fast and look really clean.

Very easy to use and intuitive capture and landing page builder. Very fast landing page load speed and also mobile responsive. Also very great and easy to use if you have your own hosting and WordPress installed. The Drag and drop editor makes it very easy to build or customize existing landing page templates and there are a lot of landing templates to choose from. Fast and easy integration with top email marketing platforms like aweber, getresponse, payment gateways and CRMs.Option to slit test your pages and see which one converts best. Good analytics to track the performance of your landing or capture pages.

Quite expensive monthly fees make it not the best option if you are considering building a website with it or if you are just starting out and don't have much traffic.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Leadpages lead competition for some time

For many years they were leaders and were recommended by many. They had all the good stuff that was hard to find elsewhere. But now competitors offer more or similar features for better prices. Personally I wouldn't choose them again, but would consider as an option.

Quick to set up with ready to go templates that were tested for high conversions.
It has affiliate program, so you may be able to refer someone and have it pay for itself.
Includes good tutorials and internet marketing knowledge.

Leadpages stayed behind competition. A few other apps offer much more now for less price.
Monthly payments are disliked by me, the pricing could be more related to traffic numbers. Even then there are solutions that offer same features for one time payment.

Antwort von Leadpages

Hey there,

We so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback!

We certainly strive to be leaders in our industry, always looking at what we can offer in terms of features and pricing to benefit our customers, and are sad to hear that you feel we've fallen short over the years. Definitely connect with our team, at [email protected], to share any specific requests you have as we'd love to hear them!

Thanks again!

Our Best,
The Leadpages Team

Beantwortet am 16.4.2021
Rueben
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

Great tool to build landing pages

Lead pages has been a great tool for our business as part of our marketing tool kit

Leadpages is very easy to use and has enabled us to deploy and test landing pages quickly. Love their drag and drop editor and templates make it easy to get something up and running

There are some limitations to formatting some aspects of pages

Unbounce

Zuvor genutzte Software

Unbounce
Jacob

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

Wish it did just a couple things better, but for probably 90% of marketers it works very well

We still use it for a variety of things. It can be used very well, but does have limitations when it comes to more advanced applications.

Very well converting, easy-to-use page builder. Connects to our CRM very well. Custom branding is totally in our control. Stable - doesn't tend to glitch like some I've used. Sticky bars/extra features are nice to include. Fields can be mapped from URL data for advanced connections

Having to place my google tracking codes in EVERY page is annoying. Also lacks multi-step forms which we find to be more effective when we need to collect more than 2-3 fields of data. Took them until last month to include the ability to search your image library (finally can but like, come on that's basic). Pop-ups etc need to be placed individually on any page you want them, no site-wide rules or visitor behavior controls.

Heather
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Five Stars!

Fabulous! The team is always there to help and we get resolution quickly if/when we have issues. It has served us very well and have not been able to find the same quality with competitors.

We use Leadpages to created dozens of individualized landing pages every day.... the application is extremely easy to use and navigate and the results are professional. It integrates perfectly with our other websites. Easy to use forms, opt-ins for events that are tracked and easy to export in excel format. Even the links retain our company's main URL.

We upload TONS of photos and would love to see more of an image library of our own imports that we can organize. It would save tons of time on our end. Folders we can label with different types of images and branding tools, etc.

Kipper
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 28.8.2020

Tremendous Resource. Tremendous Support. Tremendous Value.

It has ALWAYS been excellent, but recently I have begun taking more advantage of the live workshops and video archives of previous 'how-to' presentations. When needed, the support team has ALWAYS been exceptional! I can't endorse them strongly enough.

Very intuitive interface, with many options to customize. Also, on those rare occasions when a solution is not instantly obvious (my 'duh' moments!), Leadpages SUPPORT is spot-on with rapid response. Leadpages is one of the most valued tools in my small business arsenal.

(Very) Occasionally I may get stumped on an integration or other tech issue. In those instances, Leadpages SUPPORT is right there and ready to walk me through whatever I'm overlooking.

• Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Simple to spin up landing pages

I love it so much. I have used it at two different companies and have loved the experience. It is so easy to use. We got tired of having to contract devs to build our company website and are just using leadpages to do it instead.

I really love how easy it is to spin up landing pages. I’ve been able to test a number of product ideas by just spinning up a test and sending it to my customers. We have the marketing extension of hubspot and still use leadpages because the quality of our pages is significantly higher.

The integration with hubspot forms is pretty hard to use. I haven’t been able to make it work. If I need a hubspot form, I just use their landing page builder instead and sacrifice design.

JaNet
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Professional Feel

It has been a good experience and I have multiple lead magnets on Leadpages

I like the software because it allows me to make beautiful and professional styled lead magnets that move people to my products and services!

There are no cons I see after using it for over an year.

Kyle

Bewertet am 15.12.2017

One of the Best New Tools for Online (Email) Marketing!!!

- Easy to Use
- Awesome Customization of Campaigns w/ Tagging, Triggers, etc.
- Great development team that's working on new API's & third party connections
- Integrates seamlessly w/ Leadpages to run FB ads quickly & easily
- World class support team!

Does not have a great user interface // experience for building campaigns right now (As of Dec. 2017). All templates have to be customized and dropped in via HTML. Which isn't the biggest deal, but for those of you that want that feature so you can easily do that on your own without having a designer // developer.

Carly

Bewertet am 27.8.2020

A Must Have

I have been a user for several years of Leadpages and it is the tool I use most often in my business. I set up landing pages and sales pages during my first couple of years of business that are still generating hundreds of e-mail leads and sales for me -- and it's all automated.

Initially, I felt some of the pages were dated. However, through the years they have added so many ways to customize with their drag and drop tools that I have been able to update things during my experience.

• Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

Okay if you want a ready-to-use, quick landing page builder

Most people will use this landing page builder and enjoy it, but if you like to control every detail of your page, you might find it a bit lacking for the price. It's a solid tool, and much easier than coding a page from scratch!

If you are brand new to using landing pages, this is a very easy tool to use. You can create a landing page or pop-up box in a matter of minutes.

Honestly, I found it pretty impossible to customize my pages exactly how I wanted. The software isn't set up to enable customizing little details. You have to be okay with just building a page using the blocks they give you. If you need to do further customization, you have to call customer support, and although they are helpful, they don't really give you options for repeating something in the future. So, you have to call them every time. (Teach a man to fish...) For the price you pay, I think you should be able to customize a bit more than you can.

• Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.3.2018

Why can't I like this Builder? I just have not been able to warm to it at all.

This is a great solution for many companies and entrepreneurs. The price is better than other options and they boast a large template library. Additionally the platform works with a lot of various integrations and that makes it very attractive. Yet still, I cannot warm to this platform.

I find the builder to be clunky and not easy to manipulate designs and placements. It is a very old style and feel to the builder and does not have the responsiveness I have come to expect. I have tried to like this platform multiple times and just find it in need of some updates and a fresh user experience. I also find the pricing a bit off putting. The monthly plans are considerably higher than if paid yearly. I get the reasoning but why not earn loyalty by trusting your product enough that you don't have to discount a one year contract and stick it to a monthly plan. Some of us are startup mode and need cash flow. Loyalty is not earned over price but in Service and impeccable products.

Cyndi
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Great product with superior customer service

I can’t say enough about the difference this has made for my business exposure, awesome! The customer service; 5 stars! Reliable and quick to answer - much appreciated.

The software was overall easy to use. As with anything like this, a bit of a learning curve but fairly intuitive.

Times when I couldn’t figure things out I reached out to customer service who was always quick to reply with a ‘how to’ video that made the process seamless.

I think with a bit of time learning the software and having the ability to reach out when you’ve gotten stuck it works well.

Roopesh
Roopesh
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.11.2020

Bad user interface, horrible customer support

Terrible. Never work with them. There are plenty of better options to try.

Nothing really - their service promises a lot, but it's horribly painful to use compared to even something like strikingly (which is not really made for landing pages).

There is very little flexibility and they are designed with specific kinds of businesses in mind. It's hard to make any major changes in the layout or user experience.

The worst is their support. I forgot to cancel, and they charged me even after 1 month of no usage. No biggie, I just requested them to cancel and refund - since their software has not been useful for me. Their reply "We at leadpages do not offer refunds". Thank you very much.

They also promised "review your page" service for free for paid customers - never got that even after I requested a review twice (when I was in the paid month). Why promise something that you can't deliver?!

294 Bewertungen