Vimeo Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Vimeo

Vimeo Pro ist eine Videoerstellungslösung, mit der Unternehmen Prozesse im Zusammenhang mit Videobearbeitung, Datenspeicherung, Kollaboration, Veröffentlichung und mehr von einer einheitlichen Plattform aus rationalisieren...

4,2
4,2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Vimeo durchsuchen

1.009 von 1.009 Bewertungen
Bjoern

Bewertet am 7.12.2023

Die Premium-Videoplattform für Filmemacher

Die hohe Videoqualität, insbesondere beim Live Streaming, sowie die Möglichkeiten zur Monetarisierung von Videomaterial.

In puncto Reichweite liegt man mit Vimeo leider hinter YouTube.

Rene
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.2.2023

Vimeo

Vimeo brauche ich um Videos in unsere Intranetsoftware zu integrieren. Der Umgang damit ist unkompliziert und der Preis in Ordnung, wenn man nicht sehr viele Videos streamen muss

Jeder Benutzer kann nur eine bestimmte Menge Videos pro Monat streamen, nicht verbrauchte kann aber kein anderer Benutzer des Teams verwenden

Kristie
Kristie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

From Youtube to Vimeo Pro!

I used to get paid by YouTube back in 2015 but I had signed up for Vimeo Pro for free. I do personally like the platform on Vimeo better than YouTube and Vimeo feels more hip and young. It is for those who are into high resolution graphics and videomaking. It is not like YouTube where the videos are created from smartphone tools. It is for professional videomakers, animators, and motion graphics artists. It is the main reason why I joined Vimeo Pro, but now, it is turning into a career.

My company is focused on creating graphic designs and motion graphics to promote my artistic products, and Vimeo Pro is the perfect way to make my products promoted online. During the pandemic, I was furloughed from my employer so I decided to use my time to promote my online business. I had it established in 2015 but I was working for my employer for the last four years and did not have time to make proper sales. Instead of just sales, Vimeo Pro has helped me create an online community for those interested in my brand. It has been a lot of fun and the features on Vimeo Pro always excite me.

My least favorite feature is the high costs involved in maintaining my online presence on Vimeo Pro. MY favorite feature is the videomaking tool which I do have to pay a monthly subscription for, but there are so many costs involved. It was like starting my own channel by paying Vimeo to keep maintaining my videos. It has been an expensive journey for me as a member of Vimeo Pro.

Die besten Alternativen zu Vimeo

Tacho
Tacho
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Video platform for high quality videos

The interface is clean and logical. There is no unnecessary chatter to confuse the user. I liked that the platform is used mainly by people who know how to make content, so you can find quality content with good quality right here. The feeling itself is about the business environment. I use some of the materials out there that can't be found anywhere else and have crystal quality.

I like that it doesn't spoil the quality when uploading. The concept of the product is clear and specific. The content is usually quality. There are no annoying ads to tear up the videos. The platform provides options for customizing the account. It allows you to present yourself professionally and stand out in the best way, without imposing additional things around you. Users can see videos that are not present anywhere else.

Multiple videos cannot be uploaded at once. Loading the gallery from the phone is a bit slow. For unpaid users, space is limited, which is not the case in other video sharing platforms. There are significantly fewer users, but those who are there definitely know why they are there.

Kathryn
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 19.3.2023

Vimeo support is abysmal

Sad about what it's become.

I used to like Vimeo's features, protection of videos, and customization. The support also used to be excellent.

The support is just awful -- they don't actually respond to the information or questions entered. And their documentation doesn't match what support parrots back -- even when I supplied links to their documentation.

Haley
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 20.1.2024

Surprisingly satisfied

My overall experience has been great so far

I like how easy the software is to understand

I don’t like the fact it seems sluggish at times

• Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

AN essential tool for storage and distribution

I have been using Vimeo for a decade now. Flawless . never got me down . The web site is never down.Minor issues with the privacy settings but overall a very reliable storage solutions fo small businesses.

The annual package is what I need!easy to upload videosEasy to sort and classify contentEasy to searchPassword protected files and contentEasy to embed to my web sites

Sometimes a public video cannot be seen on my web site.The privacy parameters can be a bit confusingThe interface to set up parameters is a bit awkward

Yelle
Yelle
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 1.10.2023

Here for the Customized Branding

I don't use Vimeo to its full potential. I just needed it for one reason, video hosting with custom branding and controls. I'm sure there's a lot more great about Vimeo, but I just haven't found a need for them.

I chose Vimeo after I realized that YouTube did not allow me to have custom colors and turn off certain controls. I wanted the video to look good on my well-designed website and to fit in seamlessly. Vimeo allowed me to customize like this whereas YouTube did not. I do have a graphic design background so I felt this customization to be pretty easy. So was uploading the video and generating the url or embed code.

I wish there was even more customizations on the branding and controls on Vimeo. Also, I don't know anyone who spends time going down Vimeo rabbit holes like they do on YouTube. I'm sure they're missing out on viewership like this.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

Great for Asset Management

Great - love the software.

Honestly, love the Vimeo Record option the most. It has made training individuals 100x easier and faster. And you can choose to show your face in the video or not which is nice.

I wish there was an a-la-carte option for purchasing features. We do not need ALL the features in the next level up so won't be paying for it but a few would be nice to have. And same for the tier above that one.

Christine
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 25.9.2023

Easy to use product for Video needs

Their customer service is helpful and overall I find it to be a fairly easy product to use.

I like the Live Streaming the best. I feel like I am with a group in this environment

The video editing is always challenging for me. Partly because I am not a professional videographer, so I don't blame Vimeo entirely

Timothy
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

Great video host without all the clutter.

It's quicker to work with and less of a hassle to host and provides a cleaner link on external sites than Youtube.

Everything just feels less convoluted and cluttered than Youtube. My preferred host for commercial videos.

As with most things some of the best options are locked away from free users. Uploads can take some time.

Simone
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

Perfect for professional learning

Vimeo allows me to speed up the video - which for someone who is neurodivergent - it keeps me engaged and allows me to process webinars and professional learning at a speed suitable to my learning.

Vimeo doesn't integrate organically into the Office365 platform that we use in our school.

Alhassan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

Vimeo keeps our private materials truly private, with zero chances of unauthorized leakage

Prior to Vimeo Pro, we had encountered more than a few incidents where pitch videos shared privately with potential donors ended up being either publicly accessible, or inaccessible to the parties we had shared access links and security codes with. We have never had a single case of such mishaps since we switched to Vimeo Pro. And with the smooth integration with our default video creation products, there has been very little disruption to our workflows.

The ad-free media player is truly awesome; with reduced distractions from video ads, we have seen sharp rises in conversion rates and reactions to our call-to-action directives. In terms of features, the time-coded notes has been a God-sent, and has allowed for smoother participation from all team members during project development. Our final outputs are now much more comprehensive that before.

There should be more functionality and options introduced for editing and working on videos before sharing. For smaller projects that not too heavy, it would be amazing if everything could be started and finished with Vimeo without other editing programs.

• Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

Can't live without it!

I have been using Vimeo Pro as my video storage go to site for almost a decade. No problem whatsoever.
Easy to use. Very secure.

Very easy top upload video
Search tool is excellent
Very rapid processing of video
Nice features to edit the player.
Great storage capacity.

Frequent changes in the user interface. Sometimes I look for my regular actions and the site has changed.
I do not use the upload feature directly form my computer ...the web site functions much better.

Victoria
Victoria
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 1.5.2023

Vimeo - A Video Platform Worth Checking Out

Overall, Vimeo is a great video platform worth considering for your video needs. Although there are some drawbacks, the overall performance and functionality offered by Vimeo make it stand out among competitors. The quality of video streaming, privacy options, and the community are the standout features that make Vimeo worth trying out.

Vimeo provides high-quality video streaming and a great viewing experience for the audience. The videos look crisp and clear, and the platform offers lots of customization options.The platform's video editor is a great feature, allowing you to perform basic editing tasks right on the platform without the need for extra software.Vimeo's community is fantastic, and you can find lots of content creators and professionals in a wide range of fields. The community is supportive and helpful.The privacy settings and options are excellent, allowing you to restrict who can view your videos and control access in many ways. They also offer password protection, domain-level privacy, and geographical restrictions.

There is limited time for free accounts, and the prices for the paid subscription plans may not be suitable for everyone.Vimeo's analytics may not be as detailed as some other platforms out there.The process of uploading and publishing video content may be a bit slow compared to other similar platforms.

Braden
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Better for Controlling Content

Overall, I think this is a great video service for professional organizations. I believe other platforms such as YouTube, DailyMotion, or Vevo all have value adds but where Vimeo Pro steps in is the ability to control your content. Additionally, it allows you to connect those additional accounts to provide more outlets for content if you so choose!

The biggest value add we see in Vimeo Pro is the ability to control the display of your content. Vimeo Pro has a number of customizable sharing features that are much more specific than competitor sites such as YouTube. With Vimeo, any video material that might be sensitive we can control linkage and who sees it, even going as far as to allow for password protecting specific videos. We do share some proprietary media, and being able to house the finished product in the cloud and share with intended parties, thus keeping our hardware less cluttered, is awesome. Additionally, Vimeo Pro HAS NO ADS! That goes a long way to having a more professional presentation to embedded and linked videos.

Although we are pro users, we did not start out as such. The biggest issue is now mute, but that in order to facilitate live events you have to be a pro user and there are paid tiers below that. YouTube offers streaming and the ability to go live as a free service for all members with an account. On Vimeo, I have to be a pro user in order to access more than the demo of the live service. Again since it is a much more controlled platform that is not necessarily a glaring objection given accessibility is the greatest competitive advantage Vimeo has, however in 2021 this seems like something that should be a native open source feature more than reserved strictly for pro members.

Matthew
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.10.2022

Use more for storage and review that sharing

The main reason we chose vimeo over youtube is the clean look for hosting videos, no ads on our video and minimising the risk to our organisation and internal reviewing. I would love to have better support from vimeo in promoting our videos.

For the price Vimeo gives small busniness will a few people working on video content a good platform to upload, store and review footage. We use vimeo review daily to mark up and give feedback on edits - and I really love the clean look of vimeo when sharing and embedding videos. Ad free experience is also a bonsu

It seems very hard to get people to view your videos from within vimeo. The community is lacking and the internal sharing of content on vimeo is poor. I'd love to be able to get more eyes on our content and I think vimeo should be doing some of the lifting here.

Bill Laurel
Bill Laurel
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

The organized and user-friendly interface of Vimeo was particularly appealing to me. Its simple design and intuitive user interface made navigation a breeze. I also appreciated the platform's extensive collection of videos from various channels, including educational and entertainment content. A standout feature for me was the capability to watch videos on different devices, allowing me to enjoy my favorite content even while on the move. Additionally, the high-quality videos provided a smooth and enjoyable viewing experience, which was another feature I particularly enjoyed.

I did not find anything that I disliked about Vimeo. It is an intuitive and user-friendly platform with plenty of features for users to take advantage of such as the ability to customize privacy settings, organize videos into collections, and create high-quality videos. Additionally, the customer service team is very responsive and helpful.

Tibor
Tibor
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Vimeo for professionals

The reason we love Vimeo is because of its flexibility over many of the other popular video sharing online programs such as YouTube who is very restrictive in content. Vimeo is recommended but it's best for professionals.

Vimeo is less restricted in what kind of videos are posted on your account than some of the other popular sites such as YouTube. Vimeo is more specialized for professionals therefore you can share videos among other professionals as well as you can get in tough with other professionals. It has a free version but with limited storage and a paid service with unlimited.

It is kind of expensive to use if you have higher volume content, free service only allows certain total size storage per month

Brent
Brent

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

Amazing for what it does. Few rival it.

We've used Vimeo Pro and Vimeo Plus plans for many years. Super customizable for embeds on sites and great stats.

1) There is no customization on ALL player controls or colors in embeds, just most. If you want an auto-play video with no progress bar or overlays, look elsewhere.

2) They abide by strict DMCA copyright rules. If you have a video flagged as copyrighted 3 times, you are banned. We had 2 violations at the same time from another user due to an old ex-employee re-uploading a file for internal use and making it public. We then (like 7 years later) got flagged for a song or something and were told we had a few days of read only access to download nearly a decade's worth of content before they deleted it. WHAT?!?! No appeal process or anything. No phone number. We sent an email (the only option) which was ignored. We finally found someone on the phone who seemed surprised we had found them and managed to find out how to get one of the originally DMCA complainants to remove their complaint. Now we live on a "1-strike and we lose it all" reality. Whiff. Seems there should be some method of complaints expiring after so many years or something to avoid punishing long time users at the same rate as new users. We could open a new account, but we'd lose thousands of videos we've created. How is that fair? I get copyright protection and all, but youtube's approach is more civil.

marta
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 1.5.2023

powerful and versatile tool for video

the platform is intuitive user interface, which makes it easy to upload, organize, and share videos with customers.

I have found Vimeo to be a valuable tool for creating and sharing engaging video content that showcases our products and services.One of the key advantages is its ability to host high-quality videos without compromising on resolution or playback speed. This is especially important for us, where high-quality visuals can be crucial for showcasing product features, designs, and performance.

I have found Vimeo to be an excellent video hosting platform without any significant downsides.

Rafa¿
Rafa¿
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Best video hosting and screen recording app ever used!

Totally satisfied. Previously Ive used different app for webinars (YT, webinarjam), different for screen recording (Awesome screenshot) and video hosting (YT). Now I have all in one - with better functions and performance.

+ video/screen recording is super easy with Chrome plugin (with save to disc option)
+ fantastic video protection options (link domain with video embed, download protection)
+ fast and informational support with personalized approach to each issue (no "general" answers)
+ fast, smooth player with quality to bandwidth adaptation (like in YouTube)
+ webinar option (event)
+ great price to quality ratio

No cons. It is professional software that you should use if you want to host and protect your videos (ie. courses), webinars or how-to's.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

While cheaper options are available - Vimeo is tops in ease and quality!

Vimeo's paid offerings make it easy to upload, share, and manage large video libraries at the highest quality. It's the de-facto standard for digital screener sharing in the independent film and television sector.

The admin and features are very easy to understand - and we've had no trouble training non-technical staff to set up even complicated videos with unusual combinations of security permissions.
They have robust support for privacy control, embedding, subtitling and other accessibility features.

As a major platform, most major encoders come pre-set with optimized profiles, and (in most cases) automatic upload functions available.

The paid offerings can sometimes be a difficult sell for very small companies/individuals as there are few services that Vimeo offers that can't be replicated by completely free alternatives (mostly via YouTube) - but the high quality and ad-free experience is often worth it.

Curry
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

The cheapest and most efficient way to manage long-form video and more

In all my years creating video content, I've never experienced an easier way to upload, view, download, or watch all of my content in one place. We uploaded all of our sermons, creative videos, promotions and more weekly without much of a problem. While it's not cheap, it's very affordable in the grand scheme of comparative software for what it does, exudes professionalism and allows for some truly breathtaking options in customizing your content. Those upload quotas can create quite the headache, though.

The seamless integration allows for quick uploads, very strong communication on the process it takes to compress, convert, and post. There are numerous privacy options, from private links to password protected videos that give the user control over their projects unlike a lot of other platforms. There's also streaming features now that open up even more doors.

The upload quotas. Unless you have at minimum this Pro plan, you're going to run into trouble from time to time. We uploaded probably 18 GB's a week and cut it close several times, and sometimes had to wait until the following week to be able to post our content. That may not be the norm, but it keeps smaller churches and companies from utilizing it due to this not being an issue on YouTube.

Pearl
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.8.2023

Vimeo may be for you

Overall my experience with Vimeo was positive. I would have loved to stay if it wasn't a financial choice at the time, but I've gone a different route with my business and no longer need this service, however, I think for those who are focusing on exclusive type videos, this may work for you.

One of the things I did like about the platform was I was able to integrate it into my website. It makes it very easy to do so. I found that it was able to be customized as well so that your videos look professional and really make your brand stand out.

The reason I decided to leave Vimeo was due to the fact that I didn't have enough space unless I paid for more space. At the time, I had just started my company and I did not want to have such a high overhead especially because I was also paying for the website and all other things that come with starting a business. I wanted to keep my costs down. But don't let that deter you, I just was not experienced on how to best utilize the system. If you are more established this may be a good platform if you want to make your videos more exclusive.

1.009 Bewertungen