Vimeo Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Vimeo

Vimeo Pro ist eine Videoerstellungslösung, mit der Unternehmen Prozesse im Zusammenhang mit Videobearbeitung, Datenspeicherung, Kollaboration, Veröffentlichung und mehr von einer einheitlichen Plattform aus rationalisieren...

4,2
4,2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Vimeo durchsuchen

1.003 von 1.003 Bewertungen
Bjoern
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 7.12.2023

Die Premium-Videoplattform für Filmemacher

Die hohe Videoqualität, insbesondere beim Live Streaming, sowie die Möglichkeiten zur Monetarisierung von Videomaterial.

In puncto Reichweite liegt man mit Vimeo leider hinter YouTube.

Rene
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.2.2023

Vimeo

Vimeo brauche ich um Videos in unsere Intranetsoftware zu integrieren. Der Umgang damit ist unkompliziert und der Preis in Ordnung, wenn man nicht sehr viele Videos streamen muss

Jeder Benutzer kann nur eine bestimmte Menge Videos pro Monat streamen, nicht verbrauchte kann aber kein anderer Benutzer des Teams verwenden

Kristie
Kristie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

From Youtube to Vimeo Pro!

I used to get paid by YouTube back in 2015 but I had signed up for Vimeo Pro for free. I do personally like the platform on Vimeo better than YouTube and Vimeo feels more hip and young. It is for those who are into high resolution graphics and videomaking. It is not like YouTube where the videos are created from smartphone tools. It is for professional videomakers, animators, and motion graphics artists. It is the main reason why I joined Vimeo Pro, but now, it is turning into a career.

My company is focused on creating graphic designs and motion graphics to promote my artistic products, and Vimeo Pro is the perfect way to make my products promoted online. During the pandemic, I was furloughed from my employer so I decided to use my time to promote my online business. I had it established in 2015 but I was working for my employer for the last four years and did not have time to make proper sales. Instead of just sales, Vimeo Pro has helped me create an online community for those interested in my brand. It has been a lot of fun and the features on Vimeo Pro always excite me.

My least favorite feature is the high costs involved in maintaining my online presence on Vimeo Pro. MY favorite feature is the videomaking tool which I do have to pay a monthly subscription for, but there are so many costs involved. It was like starting my own channel by paying Vimeo to keep maintaining my videos. It has been an expensive journey for me as a member of Vimeo Pro.

Die besten Alternativen zu Vimeo

Benny
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 13.9.2023

Simply Vimeo Review

In some cases, we've observed Audio/video is not synchronized in other platforms (specially YT). Not sure how Vimeo solves this, but we have never seen this trouble in videos, even with special settings in nonstandard frame rate or something like that...

I like the availability of adding photos from Flickr in my videos, the privacy options for your footage (protected by a password or hidden from crawlers), the option to share with other people your masterpiece without complicated Python-Downloaders methods, the option to add tags. Finally, Vimeo has a strong community with a gazillion of videos, tutorials, etc. If you want to see kitties vids, perhaps this is not your platform. If you want to share any professional video work, then you're in the right platform!

Upload a video is not made at the Speed of light (compared with DailyMotion, PeerTube or YT), but is acceptable.The only report you can get is the number of views. Glad if Vimeo offer a visual line in order to understand what is more seeing moments in a video...

Farid
Farid

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

They provide false information and hope you don't churn

Easy to use and reliable. We haven't had any technical issues in years

It is really annoying that they refuse to send receipts via email, even though they say they will. This is a cheeky way to reduce their churn.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 12.11.2023

Vimeo the Best

Overall, my experience with using Vimeo has been wonderful.

I like the fact that Vimeo allows users to create and upload content.

I don’t have anything negative to state about using Vimeo.

François
François
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

AN essential tool for storage and distribution

I have been using Vimeo for a decade now. Flawless . never got me down . The web site is never down.Minor issues with the privacy settings but overall a very reliable storage solutions fo small businesses.

The annual package is what I need!easy to upload videosEasy to sort and classify contentEasy to searchPassword protected files and contentEasy to embed to my web sites

Sometimes a public video cannot be seen on my web site.The privacy parameters can be a bit confusingThe interface to set up parameters is a bit awkward

Yelle
Yelle
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 1.10.2023

Here for the Customized Branding

I don't use Vimeo to its full potential. I just needed it for one reason, video hosting with custom branding and controls. I'm sure there's a lot more great about Vimeo, but I just haven't found a need for them.

I chose Vimeo after I realized that YouTube did not allow me to have custom colors and turn off certain controls. I wanted the video to look good on my well-designed website and to fit in seamlessly. Vimeo allowed me to customize like this whereas YouTube did not. I do have a graphic design background so I felt this customization to be pretty easy. So was uploading the video and generating the url or embed code.

I wish there was even more customizations on the branding and controls on Vimeo. Also, I don't know anyone who spends time going down Vimeo rabbit holes like they do on YouTube. I'm sure they're missing out on viewership like this.

Kenneth
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 22.1.2024

Easy Platform to Upload and Share

We share albums as a school community and it is very easy to organize, share, and edit video content. We use it monthly for our employees, student body, and families.

Often, the security features for privacy settings isn't always intuitive. Some of our users don't recognize public vs private settings or view by shared link only, etc.

Heejin
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 11.2.2024

Higher quality streaming but not much of online community

I've noticed that videos uploaded to Vimeo tend to be higher quality, and often uploaded by professionals. When watching documentaries shared online, they're often shared or streamed via Vimeo. I'm guessing that the audience for Vimeo is more for professionals, as opposed to the vlogger/influencer/home video content that Youtube has.

Vimeo is still not as common as Youtube, which has a larger online community where people are more likely to comment like and share.

Laura
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

Video sharing

I like that you can engage with multiple people with video links

Some times the video buffers so sound doesnt catch up with motion

Fara
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

Vimeo is unique

I like that I can find videos that are not available on other platforms.

I think Vimeo needs to be stricter with copyright.

Alhassan

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

Vimeo keeps our private materials truly private, with zero chances of unauthorized leakage

Prior to Vimeo Pro, we had encountered more than a few incidents where pitch videos shared privately with potential donors ended up being either publicly accessible, or inaccessible to the parties we had shared access links and security codes with. We have never had a single case of such mishaps since we switched to Vimeo Pro. And with the smooth integration with our default video creation products, there has been very little disruption to our workflows.

The ad-free media player is truly awesome; with reduced distractions from video ads, we have seen sharp rises in conversion rates and reactions to our call-to-action directives. In terms of features, the time-coded notes has been a God-sent, and has allowed for smoother participation from all team members during project development. Our final outputs are now much more comprehensive that before.

There should be more functionality and options introduced for editing and working on videos before sharing. For smaller projects that not too heavy, it would be amazing if everything could be started and finished with Vimeo without other editing programs.

Victoria
Victoria
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 1.5.2023

Vimeo - A Video Platform Worth Checking Out

Overall, Vimeo is a great video platform worth considering for your video needs. Although there are some drawbacks, the overall performance and functionality offered by Vimeo make it stand out among competitors. The quality of video streaming, privacy options, and the community are the standout features that make Vimeo worth trying out.

Vimeo provides high-quality video streaming and a great viewing experience for the audience. The videos look crisp and clear, and the platform offers lots of customization options.The platform's video editor is a great feature, allowing you to perform basic editing tasks right on the platform without the need for extra software.Vimeo's community is fantastic, and you can find lots of content creators and professionals in a wide range of fields. The community is supportive and helpful.The privacy settings and options are excellent, allowing you to restrict who can view your videos and control access in many ways. They also offer password protection, domain-level privacy, and geographical restrictions.

There is limited time for free accounts, and the prices for the paid subscription plans may not be suitable for everyone.Vimeo's analytics may not be as detailed as some other platforms out there.The process of uploading and publishing video content may be a bit slow compared to other similar platforms.

Braden
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Better for Controlling Content

Overall, I think this is a great video service for professional organizations. I believe other platforms such as YouTube, DailyMotion, or Vevo all have value adds but where Vimeo Pro steps in is the ability to control your content. Additionally, it allows you to connect those additional accounts to provide more outlets for content if you so choose!

The biggest value add we see in Vimeo Pro is the ability to control the display of your content. Vimeo Pro has a number of customizable sharing features that are much more specific than competitor sites such as YouTube. With Vimeo, any video material that might be sensitive we can control linkage and who sees it, even going as far as to allow for password protecting specific videos. We do share some proprietary media, and being able to house the finished product in the cloud and share with intended parties, thus keeping our hardware less cluttered, is awesome. Additionally, Vimeo Pro HAS NO ADS! That goes a long way to having a more professional presentation to embedded and linked videos.

Although we are pro users, we did not start out as such. The biggest issue is now mute, but that in order to facilitate live events you have to be a pro user and there are paid tiers below that. YouTube offers streaming and the ability to go live as a free service for all members with an account. On Vimeo, I have to be a pro user in order to access more than the demo of the live service. Again since it is a much more controlled platform that is not necessarily a glaring objection given accessibility is the greatest competitive advantage Vimeo has, however in 2021 this seems like something that should be a native open source feature more than reserved strictly for pro members.

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.10.2022

Use more for storage and review that sharing

The main reason we chose vimeo over youtube is the clean look for hosting videos, no ads on our video and minimising the risk to our organisation and internal reviewing. I would love to have better support from vimeo in promoting our videos.

For the price Vimeo gives small busniness will a few people working on video content a good platform to upload, store and review footage. We use vimeo review daily to mark up and give feedback on edits - and I really love the clean look of vimeo when sharing and embedding videos. Ad free experience is also a bonsu

It seems very hard to get people to view your videos from within vimeo. The community is lacking and the internal sharing of content on vimeo is poor. I'd love to be able to get more eyes on our content and I think vimeo should be doing some of the lifting here.

Bill Laurel
Bill Laurel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

The organized and user-friendly interface of Vimeo was particularly appealing to me. Its simple design and intuitive user interface made navigation a breeze. I also appreciated the platform's extensive collection of videos from various channels, including educational and entertainment content. A standout feature for me was the capability to watch videos on different devices, allowing me to enjoy my favorite content even while on the move. Additionally, the high-quality videos provided a smooth and enjoyable viewing experience, which was another feature I particularly enjoyed.

I did not find anything that I disliked about Vimeo. It is an intuitive and user-friendly platform with plenty of features for users to take advantage of such as the ability to customize privacy settings, organize videos into collections, and create high-quality videos. Additionally, the customer service team is very responsive and helpful.

Tibor
Tibor
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Vimeo for professionals

The reason we love Vimeo is because of its flexibility over many of the other popular video sharing online programs such as YouTube who is very restrictive in content. Vimeo is recommended but it's best for professionals.

Vimeo is less restricted in what kind of videos are posted on your account than some of the other popular sites such as YouTube. Vimeo is more specialized for professionals therefore you can share videos among other professionals as well as you can get in tough with other professionals. It has a free version but with limited storage and a paid service with unlimited.

It is kind of expensive to use if you have higher volume content, free service only allows certain total size storage per month

Jenny
  • Branche: Internet
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.4.2018

I've used Vimeo Pro as a video reviewing program while working in advertising and tech.

What I like best about Vimeo Pro are the strong control / privacy features and the video review features. Being able to control password protection, link expirations and video downloadability add so much relief when sharing and reviewing sensitive video content. The content is so secure and early versions of videos that aren't final yet don't have to be downloaded by people that shouldn't be given access to download them. I've worked in advertising and tech and I'd much rather share early rounds of video content via Vimeo Pro vs. WeTransfer or another video sending / sharing program since I can protect against their ability to download the file and accidentally use it later or confuse it for a final. So, quality control and version control are made easier simply by having the program be protected, filterable and secured. Version control is made even clearer via video review pages where you can compare video versions and detail differences among videos and even add timestamped notes right within these videos to detail these said differences. For working in video production, Vimeo Pro is top notch and really helps streamline, clarify and consolidate videos in development.

This isn't necessarily something I dislike but just a truth to share after videos are final my teams and I have always moved our videos to YouTube and social media vs. hosting them on Vimeo since YouTube is more universally used. My teams have known you can link Vimeo videos to YouTube, etc. and even initiate paid advertising through the Vimeo portal but for videos on YouTube and other channels but that always seemed like too much work / not worth it when you can go handle business with YouTube directly.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

Good option for hosting ad-free high and quality videos

I like that you can go live and even record screens from directly within Vimeo.
They don’t have limits on bandwidth so it gives peace of mind as to the video you upload can have unlimited views.
It gives the video’s a professional presence.
It doesn’t show as ads like youtube.
If you opt for the setting to show suggested videos, the suggested videos will be of your channel only so your audience will not get distracted by someone else’s content when they finish watching yours.
Using the embedding option I can embed the same video in multiple places without the hassle of having to upload the same video in different places.
The videos have a fast response time and you can easily brand the player to your brand colours, you can save all presets which makes consistency easier.

They had about more than 6 hours of downtime a few months ago and no one was able to access any of Vimeo's videos, it was rare but hope such long outage doesn't happen again.
Multiple videos cannot be uploaded at the same time, uploading via mobile is even slower.
The editing options available for videos before sharing are limited and can be expanded more.

Israel

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

Making Presentation videos

I also use to edit my presentations

I use vimeo to make and edit videos which explains about our foundation activities and vimeo has many effect and also easy to make animated videos.

Vimeo needs to purchase premium to access other tools.

Waldo
Waldo
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Brilliant Functionality

From initial contact, to the fine-tuning of the contract, through the implementation and the subsequent support our experience has only been positive.

The features that come with Vimeo Pro make it a super product to stay abreast of developments and customer interaction. Vimeo regularly introduce upgrades in line with the latest technology and market trends, and offers a seamless integration. Since the start there has been no downtime at all, and the support staff were always on call to answer the smallest query.

Some features on the "wish list" of our company usage is not available, such as audio-only streaming. There are workarounds albeit expensive, but that said, the developers at Vimeo are always working on improving their service. It is on their development roll-out plan, and based on their track record we are willing to wait it out.

Jayla
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

This Is Like YouTubes Twin Sister!

Love it! Privacy and storage isn't a big issue for me, but it can for others. When you go on YouTube you can encounter really mean people, here in Vimeo, its so great and positive, very rarely you encounter bullies or fresh people! Supportive community and great place if you don't like being judged because its lower population than YouTube! People think of it as a bad thing but, I personality think its AMAZING! Yeah you may not get a lot of views but you get more supporters than haters! You can make the most simplest video and you will get supporters no matter what! At lest for me! You may have limited storage but at least you get really nice people!

I love this app! I love how you can download videos and save them encase you loose your video or want it back later. Great sores like YouTube, Little safer community than YouTube, Small population but friendly kind people and supporters. Very updated and you can tell it is! Less rude people and more professional people who support you and help you. Bully free and little more flexible with using music.

Unlike YouTube, you have limited space and you have to pay monthly to get a bigger GB in your profile space. Its playing too many of the same 4 ads. More cons is that you need to pay for privacy, people can just download your video unless you play the program not to allow it. So anyone can just download your video and use it.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.1.2022

A reliable choice for professional video hosting / storage

We create a fairly large volume of training / tutorial videos for our customers. These need to be privately hosted and secured and shouldn't be available for general consumption. Vimeo has been the perfect tool for us to do this.

It works very well, has a robust API we were able to integrate directly into our software and it's comforting to know we are paying for this service so can expect it to be there and reliable.

We had previously used private Youtube Videos for this function, and Youtube randomly deleted our account one day with no explanation or option to appeal. This created a massive amount of work for us to rebuild the links and sparked the search for a paid platform.

I honestly can't think of a single problem we've had with Vimeo. It works, it's reasonably priced and has filled a real need for us.

Mike
Mike

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

Vimeo Pro The Best On The Market

Vimeo Pro is the perfect tool to use to have clients or a specific audience focus on a specific video without being inundated with ads for other products that can cause loss of interest or direct focus to another product. Vimeo Pro has the highest quality video and gives an extremely professional approach to your audience. I have used Vimeo Pro for years and find it easy to use and integrates with all platforms. Analytics, security, hosting, management and storage all of the highest quality. I would sincerely recommend Vimeo Pro as it has been the successful choice for us.

No ads play before the video unlike Youtube which has become saturated with ads. Videos easily embed into websites, email, or social media. This is the highest quality video product on the market.

Vimeo does not have the search engine force of Youtube and unfortunately does not play within an email but opens in a new window. Hopefully something can be done about the latter.

1.003 Bewertungen