Avast Small Office Protection Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Avast Small Office Protection

Avast Small Office Protection ist eine Cybersicherheitsplattform, die kleinen Unternehmen hilft, Geräte wie PCs, Laptops, Handys und Tablets vor Viren und Cyberangriffen zu schützen. Mit der Lösung können IT-Teams den unbefugten...

4,3

• Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.7.2021

Great security tool

Work from home makes company more vulnerable to outside threats. Users access company content from their phones, PCs, laptops and maybe unauthorised devices. Having such a great tool for protections is really a life saver.

A very easy to use tool, secure, reliable and above all it does not slow down your PC while running, not even while scanning. It is cheaper that most of the competitors and lets you know literally for every bit of potential threat it has found.

Nothing negative to talk about apart from the fact that there is no option for subscription on less that 10 licenses. Apart from that nothing else. Everything is perfect.

Jacob
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Avast the pirate on a search for malware!

It really frees time for me to help other clients by using the protection features that are enabled by the software it enables users to be a little bit more “free” with there employees or co workers without having to constantly service there product due to a threat to the operating system or something that hinders usage

That benefit that once the system identifies a virus or Trojan whatever it may be it locks said “nasty” inside a chest where it deactivated all function for the program and protects the computer from any damage the item may cause

Sometimes it may block software installation however I’m usually the kind of guy that uses the good protection of the software to be able to use sketchy downwloads… in other words even if you install this of grandpas “leisure” computer you won’t have to worry about him having a visit from your grandson to clear it out for him

ALAN
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Avast review

Had a free version for years without problems. Paid version - refer above.

Easy to use/set up etc. Good interface.

Turns itself off almost daily requiring restarting. Requires to be started manually every morning.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Zuvor genutzte Software

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Hi Alan,
Thank you for your feedback!

Avast Small Office Protection turning itself off is not expected behavior. This can sometimes happen though when other antivirus programs are installed alongside Avast Small Office Protection. In this scenario, we recommend to uninstall all antivirus programs besides Avast Small Office Protection for the best protection.

Restarts are only required after a software version update for Avast Small Office Protection.
Please contact our support team if further assistance is needed.

Die besten Alternativen zu Avast Small Office Protection

ESET Endpoint Security

Trellix Endpoint Security

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Krystal
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

Inexpensive with good protection.

It's come in handy over the years and I would recommend this to any business owner or for private use.

Avast is easy to use and gives you insight on what websites are trying to gain access to your computer. I've used them for personal and business use and they have worked great!

Some of the information on the dashboard canbe hard to understand unless you're more on the tech side of things.

Matthew
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Unobtrusive

Does what it says on the box and doesn't bother us with too many spurious messages

Funny you should ask... just this morning, on booting up my Mac reminded me that Avast may be incompatible with future Mac OS releases. It would inspire confidence if a patch made that go away.

Hi Matthew,
Thank you for your feedback!

Please reference this article for the prompt you are receiving: https://kb.support.business.avast.com/GetPublicArticle?title=System-Extension-Blocked-Messages-MacOS

Jesus
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Very reliable

I'm using Avast on all my customers and recommending it as I think it is a very powerful and easy to manage tool.

I like the boot time scan is one of my favorite tools avast has, and it is very easy to use.

It can take long on some safe apps to mark them as safe.

Hi Jesus,
Thank you for your feedback!
"We need more information to better be able to assist with this concern.

Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support"

Erika
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

So Goof-Proof It's Just Amazing

Largely fantastic

Super easy to apply to all units in the office & was also super easy to get rolling on the laptops that travel with the practice owner and myself.

Sometimes it forgets that you have put off a restart request for greater than 1 hour

Hi Erika,
thank you for your feedback.

Yasceine
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

Avast Review

Very good

it is an efficient Anti-virus software, very light on PC, does not not reserve a big portion of the RAM.

the built-in virus and worms list should be bigger to continually accommodate the new viruses.

Rob
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Good protection, good value, so-so deployment

Overall, we're happy with the product and consider it a good value for our small office.

Since installing Avast we have had zero downtime. Avast regularly catches virus attempts and quarantines them.

Our package includes 10 computers, but my account page doesn't tell how many of these subscriptions are in use. As the administrator, it would be helpful to know that staff have installed the software and how many licenses remain. Because we are working from home during the pandemic, this is not something I can physically check.

Hi Rob,
Thank you for your feedback.
You can log into my.avast.com to see how many keys have been used per license in their account. They must use the email address they used to purchase SOP.
If you need further help please contact our support.
We are here to help: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Elvis
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

Very good software

Overall the reatime protection is reliable and notifies you on any activities that are suspicious.

Generally easy to integrate or apply to multiple devices on my network of computers. Real time protection is reliable.

Can block some files that are safe and takes time to clear them sometimes.

Joe
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Good protection for my endpoints

A capable anti-virus protection for macOS.

It was the most affordable anti-virus protection for small businesses that I have found.

I wish they had other installable mediums beside the dmg format for my macOS endpoints. It would be nice if the installable file was also available in the pkg format so I can easily deploy it through Microsoft Intune. Avast needs to work on their billing admin portal it is too confusing!

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your suggestions. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea.

Evan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

Easy to use protection that doesn't eat up resources

Easy to use and stays in the background. Have not had an issue with it yet.

Not easy to set up secondary computers without the initial email. Dashboard for administrator would be helpful.

Justin
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Nice antivirus

Easy to use. Good options. Reliability.

It wasn't as smooth to continue subscription. I had to uninstall and then install again.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trellix Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Small Office Protection

It was recommended by our IT person.
Dennis
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

My experience with Avast

My overall experience was marginal at best. I do not believe it to be an install and forget product, it required my attention more than I expected.

I purchased Avast to keep my work computer safe. I use that computer for invoicing and daily emails.

I found the system to be easy enough to install, but I had issues with security while using it. My information stored on the computer and in emails still found its way into other hands. It also did not play nice with some of my operating systems causing me major irritations on more than one occasion. I could never be sure it had me covered from the latest threats.

Achille
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 24.2.2023

Récommandation

A part ça rien d'autre. Tout est parfait et je pense qu'il faudrait se pencher sur le cas des pays où le taux de bancarisation est faible et j'aurais préféré qu'il agisse dans l'ombre et fasse le retour.

Il est simple d'utilisation, sécurisé, fiable et surtout il ne ralentit pas votre PC en cours d'exécution, pas même lors de la numérisation. Il est moins cher que la plupart des concurrents et vous permet de savoir littéralement pour chaque élément de menace potentielle qu'il a trouvé.

Rien de négatif à signaler à part le fait qu'il n'y a pas d'option de souscription sur moins de 10 licences aussi les affiches de rappel ou d'alerte qui sont beaucoup récurrentes.

Stéphane
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

Make its job

I am pleased with this product since I have installed it. It's running in continue and I didn't have virus since. The interface is easy to understand, well organized by categories and powerful.

Maybe some options should be free but it's remaining a very good set of protection.

Craig
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.6.2024

Great software

I find the interface attractive and easy to use.

I am still getting used to using this, and so far I'm not finding any issues.

Slawomir
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Problems with activation in Windows

Problems with a activation of the soft! It has to be reinstalled:-/

Use in background. Protection. Scan of mails and disk.

New soft - re-new activation is problematic and always cause the problems.

Keyur
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.6.2021

Mid-priced Robust ransomware attack detection software

Our devices have been quite secure with the avast small office protection at very inexpensive cost, with multiple device detection. To-go software

Real time protection against ransomware attacks
Good customer service
Multiple device coverage

Although it does detect most of the spams, it does lag sometiemes too.
Pop-ups can also be avoided

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Happy with product

New to this product as a package. Still learning the benefits.

Nice to have many functions all in one package. Would have been nice to have VPN included aswell

No VPN included. It was a little confusing getting started also with access key number

Hi Mark,
thank you for your feedback.
Small Office Protection includes VPN for iOS and Android.
If you are enable to find features please contact our support team.
We are here to help: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Clarence
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

IT system security at the best price

it is a very simple solution to install and use which offers an optimum level of protection with many features for all my devices (PC, mobile, tablet, etc.) for my activity and at a very attractive price.

Some important features are optionally paid.

Kenil
Kenil
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

One click virus killer

I would like to recommend you use it for keeping your laptop or desktop free from viruses, malware attacks.

Avast is the best security software According to me because they provide lots of features like easy to use and maintain, a clean modern interface offers a free trial and compatibility with all operating systems.

The one thing that I don't like in Avast has no firewall function. There is some issue with lagging of pc and slow down the speed of the pc.

Hi Kenil,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are always happy to hear the feedback from our customers.
Our product includes a customizable firewall that filters network traffic and stops untrusted connections.
If you are having troubles to allocate the feature please feel free to contact our support team, we will be happy to help.

Beantwortet am 9.3.2021
Ian
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Avast business

Avast were always great looking after my personal experience, you now apply the same knowledge of looking after my business.

The software is simple and very intuitive to use. It is simple to install via all our platforms including mobile phones, tablets and laptops.

There isn't anything I do not like, although the ram boost notification on the phones can sometimes get frustrating. I would rather the boost feature just worked automatically and it closed the apps without the need for us to confirm that it is okay to do so.

Hi Ian,
Thank you for your feedback and for your suggestion.

Igor
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Great software

We are sure that we are protected.

It's easy to install and manage for all users in my comapny.

I have found all I needed in this kind of software.

Gamal
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

Easy and Light

great experience

Easy to use as well light on the machine, so the performance not effected like other software

overall are ok, smooth, always monitoring everything, the good thing a lot is the scanning during booting the machine if we adjust for that.

Hi Gamal,
Thank you for your feedback!

If you ever need installation assistance, we are here to help. The link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

We have dashboard for administrators within our Business Hub. Please find the link below for more information: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/business-hub

Please contact a member of our friendly sales team if you would like to make the switch over to the Business Hub. https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/cloudcare/talk-to-an-expert

38 Bewertungen