Streamyard Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Streamyard

StreamYard ist eine cloudbasierte Live-Streaminglösung, mit der Unternehmen jeder Größe Interviews durchführen, Bildschirme teilen und über mehrere Kanäle wie Facebook, YouTube, Twitter usw. streamen können. Die Plattform...

4,4
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Streamyard durchsuchen

95 von 95 Bewertungen
Dayna
Dayna

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

Streamyard is one of the best online broadcasting tools to all creators...beginners to expert...

My overall experience with Streamyard has been great! Streamyard helps beginners create digital projects that have the appeal of a profesisonally produced stream!

I love how user-friendly this software is. Whether you're already familiar with other livestreaming software options or a beginner, you will find this software very appealing. The price is very affordable, and the features make it standout from other previously popular livestreaming software.

The only thing I dislike about this software is how easily my feed as a panelist drops off the livestream when using my cell phone. I know that is due to the internet connection, and that desktops/laptops have the best connection. However, my profession requires a heavy schedule and I am on the go a lot. I must be able to participate in livestreams on the go via phone without interruption due to internet connectivity issues. Sometimes it takes me several minutes to rejoin the panel as a panelist, or to get show hosts to re-engage when I'm producing. That is a lot of time lost during a live broadcast. I can't wait for Streamyard to figure out a way around that glitch!

I also dislike how I don't have access to my dashboard screen when I'm using Streamyard from my phone. I understand the mobile version is different from the desktop version, but hopefully, they will create an updated mobile app that more similar to the desktop version.

Katie
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

Streamyard Review!

10/10, wonderful, I recommend it to everyone.

Streamyard is incredibly easy to use and does everything I want. We use it regularly for livestreams with near zero tech issues or lag. It's intuitive, clean, simple, and the price is excellent. It records well, it broadcasts easily to YouTube and Facebook, you can customize backgrounds and logos, the "backstage" is super easy to manage, chat works great, it's wonderful.

I mean, I love Streamyard and honestly do not have any complaints. You can only have ten guests at a time, so if you want to livestream more than that, you need to get creative, but also you don't want to have more than 10 people on a livestream at a time.

OBS Studio

Warum Streamyard gewählt wurde

Because Google stopped allowing multi-camera livestreams via Hangouts

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streamyard

It was more affordable and much more intuitive

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review, Katie.

We love hearing that "StreamYard is incredibly easy to use and does everything I want."

We have many users who have switched from OBS and find StreamYard more intuitive.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! We are always releasing new features, so if you have any questions, please reach out any time.

Beantwortet am 18.5.2021
Jorge

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

It gets the job done, not much more

Since Google removed the Hangouts on Air functionality, it became somewhat hard to stream a videocall of several people to Youtube and that's when Streamyard came to the rescue making it achievable by just anyone with basic tech abilities.

It's really simple to integrate with your social networks accounts and it makes streaming something effortless. It even has a pretty functional free plan, enough for most needs, actually.

Awful design, interfaces, logo and overall look of their app/service. Also, sometimes we have audio problems which we attribute to Streamyard, since that doesn't happen when having videocalls using another service, it's just that we can't stream from those services.

Die besten Alternativen zu Streamyard

Heather
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

**Best Streaming Service, Period***

Ever since I've been introduced to Streamyard, I've been able to go LIVE with more ease. Using this software has brought a certain level of professionalism to my business, and has allowed me to share screens that get more clients involved, have guest speakers, different layouts for the speakers, and it is just so easy to use.

Streamyard is easy to use, allows you to go LIVE in multiple places at once. This blew my mind, and has helped me reach more people without putting in the extra time. I do LOVE how when I schedule a broadcast, it shows it on my Facebook page all professional looking.
It's easy to invite guests on, screen sharing is easy peasy, and you can see comments from any source that you're streaming to. Hands down, the best thing I've gotten for my business. Only regret, not using it sooner.

Streamyard only allows you to schedule a LIVE 7 days in advance. This creates issues because I have to constantly go back in and schedule my LIVE even though I do it at the same time, same day every single week.

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review, Heather!

We love hearing "Hands down, the best thing I've gotten for my business!"

We strive to keep StreamYard simple and easy to use while powering professional-looking streams and it looks we have succeeded in this.

I'll share your recommendation for scheduling a "recurring" live show automatically. You're not alone in wanting this!

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better.

Beantwortet am 17.5.2021
Robert
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

Streamyard Is The Core of our media broadcasts

This is the best streaming system for our radio and performance hall operations. Product support is excellent and the techs know what they are talking about and not simply reading from a script.

Absolutely easy to set up and use as it is browser based and the simple link interface for our guests is invaluable.

Some of the UI icons are not easy to understand.

Zoom Workplace

Warum Streamyard gewählt wurde

They performed poorly, we overly complicated and were difficult for non technical staff and guests to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streamyard

Streamyard simply works better, has an excellent user interface and is reliable.
Greg
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

The Best I Have Ever Used!

I have been live streaming online for over 10 years. Streamyard is the best!!! I have never had to reach out to support and it has never glitched. I have done well over 100 live streams and never a problem!

That I can use multiple cameras, which is NOT needed but would be cool!

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review, Greg.

As for using multiple cameras... you can! Reach out and we'll show you how.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences!

• Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

A great streaming tool for beginners!

I had a few glitches and bugs but I think it was either because of my internet connection or because the Live feature on LinkedIn was so new.

Otherwise, it's a great tool for beginning streamers and it does what you need.

The main reason I liked Streamyard so much was because it was offered as a native integration through LinkedIn Live which is where I wanted to start streaming once I got approved.

The freemium features are quite restrictive. I wanted to broadcast my streams to LinkedIn, Facebook and Zoom and to do that, you have to have a paid subscription.

Restream

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streamyard

It seemed easier to use and was a native integration offered by LinkedIn Live where I wanted to start streaming.

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review, James.

You're not alone in wanting paid plan features for FREE. We get this question often.

At this time, cloud video processing is still quite costly, and this is why our FREE plan is restricted to one destination. We absorb this cost because we know money can be tight when you're just starting out, and we want to help creators, change-makers and businesses share their message and grow their community.

We know video is THE best way to do this.

Cloud video processing is still a really young industry. We hope that as it matures (and as we grow) we can offer more destinations on the FREE plan.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences! Keep in touch as you grow your reach with video.

Beantwortet am 13.5.2021
Kimberly
Kimberly
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

StreamYard streaming is streamlined!

Overall, it works for FREE for personal use, but it would not be good for a business--like for me, I would like to integrate the HeySummit platform with it and it is not possible (currently). Certainly, there is NO concern however that it does what is currently designed to do--and the UI allows for facility in usage for the non-streaming expert--which we ALL are at first.

StreamYard does EXACTLY what you need it to do on a shoestring budget. It's costs are upfront and not fickled, which is why I utilized it-- to see if my purchased ltd software (see below) was a good buy. I effectively used it with my Facebook page...seamless! I signed up on the site with YouTube and Twitter accounts, too. All were there (xcept Instagram).

I wasn't so pleased with the little things. It was a bit grainy (but that could be any software...even Zoom). Its cost is lower than the others, but it does not integrate with as many other tools, either.

Videolinq

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streamyard

Be.Live has too many flaws still. It states it works a certain way, but does the bait and switch. Videolinq is still quite new to me. I prefer the pricing method of StreamYard than the calculations that Videolinq uses to price its services. Also, StreamYards UI is preferable. One can just get started and STREAMcast immediately. I may hold on to Videolinq for future uses as it can be integrated...even with StreamYard!

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks Kimberly for taking the time to write this review. I love that you have found us to be your solution. You mentioned that you were interested in having StreamYard integrate with more services, I'd love to meet with you and learn more (Contact info sent privately).
-Daniel.

Beantwortet am 17.3.2021
Renad
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.10.2021

Efficient & REAL TIME!

I have quite enjoyed using StreamYard, I have been using this service for about 2 to 3 months now and I never faced an issue with streaming in fact it was one of the best streaming apps I have came to try and see so far! I am quite impressed by its ease of use as well as options when it comes to streaming! Thank YOU Streamyard!

I love how it allows me to show case videos to my viewers as well as be able to alternate between showcasing a video and talking to my viewers

As a first time user I would like to have more streaming time for an allocated time frame like 5 months and then I can be requested to pay I believe this would first of all make more users interested in using this service and it would make them develop a habit of using this website hence forcing them to pay for an unlimited fee, in my opinion.

Jason
Jason

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

Quick and easy out of the box solution for live streaming

It's so easy to use, stream live to the platforms we need and bring guests on. No additional software required.

We have an additional camera we use and it causes feedback and noise when we have an in-person guest. Works great otherwise.

This is likely something the software wasn't designed for, but we can't actually turn off audio all the way on the device.

Zoom Workplace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streamyard

It just worked out of the box. Easy to set up and use.
Brenda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

You Tube must have!

My experience has been great. I tried once to go live using the option that the is available through YouTube. The option they have is completely satisfactory for what it is intended for . Foe me the issue was that i was nrevous the first few times I broadcasted live. Streamyard gave me the option of setting everything up how I wanted it and even having the ability to pull others up on panel with me so I felt less overwhelmed. This is done by sending the guest the link provided by Streamyard and once they click it they can easily join you on screen. The chat box is very easy to use and is large enough that I can focus reading on it while still speaking to the audience. The banners offered are great to post a disclaimer when using video or images that are not your own. Overall great experience!

In addition to teaching I run a growing You tube channel. To grow in audience numbers, I realized the time had come to "GO live" meaning that subscribers would have the opportunity to watch you in real time and interact as you are broadcasting. You Tube offers a basic feature to do this. I became aware that larger channels were using a third parting streaming service to go live in order to offer extra features such as split screen so a guest could appear live with you, add banners and interact in a way that you could slow down chat when needed and make it a more flawless experience. There are many choices of streaming apps so I set out to find one that would work for me. Streamyard was my second experiment and so far I am still using it. The first one I used was not a good fit. I did not find it user friendly. Streamyard made it simple to be up and streaming in literally minutes. Everything is self explanatory on the site. You can choose exactly how you want it set up before you press "Go Live" so there is no pressure to rush. You can choose between their free plan or paid plans which break down to about $25.00 per month for access to tons of features such as the banner. Honestly the free version gives you a great experience online but if you use this version it will keep the Streamyard logo on during your live broadcast. The paid version takes the logo away and I think it looks more professional without it.

I am a fairly new user but I have not run in to any difficulties yet. The service has been flawless and is within my price range. There is a free version so I had no commitment until I felt satisfied that this was a good fit for me.

Nicholas

Bewertet am 7.10.2021

As easy as it gets for a streaming platform

Right now we are very happy with it and would not consider changing as there's really no reason to. It does everything we need, it saves us a lot of time and it's at a very reasonable cost.

It's really convenient for starting a live stream, especially on YouTube Live. You press a button, enter a title and you're up and running. We used to use desktop streaming software more, but it wasn't as convenient and straightforward as Streamyard.

There aren't so many features for on-screen elements. The most popular desktop software for streaming allows for a lot more customisation, whereas Streamyard is easier to use but lacks the customisation (for good reason really).

Cam
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

Get the most out of your videos with Streamyard

Utilizing Streamyard for our sports media world was a game-changer to start off. We made our announcement as a company w/ Streamyard and haven't looked back.

The ease of use – and the ability to get started right away – is imperative. The ability to go live in the blink of an eye is also as important as it gets. The best part about Streamyard is the fact that you can quite literally create anything you want w/ customizable branding and it's incredibly easy to deploy (even for those who aren't tech-savvy) and go live immediately.

Streamyard's long-form video production takes a while to export, but there really isn't anything to do about that -- and it isn't a deal-breaker at all in the long run.

Janae
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

There's Nothing Else Like It

I still can't believe StreamYard does all it does at this price point. We run frequent livestreams and online conferences, and being able to link guests directly to an in-browser studio with built in, easy to use production tools has made our whole lives better. It looks fantastic, our guests almost never have a problem figuring it out, and it's been extremely reliable.

StreamYard's single biggest missing feature is captioning or a way to pull captions into the system easily. It's really the only thing that we wish was built in.

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review, Janae.

We love to hear that your online conferences and livestreams are successful with the help of StreamYard's production tools!

There are a couple of captioning options on the market, depending on the destination(s) you are streaming to.

Please reach out to our support team, as they can help you find one that fits your needs and budget.

Beantwortet am 18.5.2021
Kelly
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Look like a pro when you record and stream

Overall, StreamYard makes it easy for me to record and share videos as well as go live in multiple groups at a time. I also love how I can invite others to record with me, sharing more stories all at once.

I love how streamyard allows me to go live in my groups, multiple at a time, and shows me all the chats happening while I'm live. They program also gives me a professional look when recording videos with overlays and lables. StreamYard gives my videos a look of being "recorded in studio" when I'm just sitting at my desk.

If I were to make one improvement it would be that my clients wouldn't have to give permission to StreamYard inorder for me to see their names while commenting/live chatting during a stream.

Michal
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.3.2022

Excellent solution for corporate broadcasting needs

StreamYard is extremely simple to use, compared to other broadcasting solutions we have tried, such as Wirecast, which makes it easy to deploy across the company. Controls are intuitive and reliable. Guests have no problem joining, even with a restrictive security policy in place.

Audio frequently bugs out on the studio side of things which leads guest to think there are problems with the broadcast. The broadcast itself is always fine though.

Leonel
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Best live studio tool

This has all the features you need.

It is simply the best tool for doing whatever your need is. In todays new era of content creation, it keeps the quality of the streams in all the platforms.

No cons it just do the work. Great quality. Great features. Great support.

LaShawndra
  • Branche: Fundraising
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

StreamYard Review

This platform allows our virtual events to still feel engaging and professional!

It allows the production of virtual events to look sharp and sleek - top grade professional look, yet easy to use.

It's worked well, but it is not compatible with Zoom so both platforms function at the same time.

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review, LaShawndra.

We love hearing that StreamYard is helping you reach your fund-raising goals!

As for Zoom compatibility, let us know what your goals are. We might have a solution coming out that's just what you are looking for.

If you have any questions, please reach out any time.

Charles Boampong
Charles Boampong

Bewertet am 27.3.2022

Awesome Live Streaming Software

It delivers an awesome live-streaming experience to multiple platforms.

It's an easy, safe, and reliable live streaming software.

I am not really sure but it has been a great software so far.

Derrick
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

User Friendly

VERY User friendly

StreamYard is an AWESOME platform to virtually engage your audience in a polished high quality manner. It's VERY user friendly and easy to use.

I don't have any improvements at this time.

Antwort von Streamyard

Thanks for your review, Derrick.

Rita Carla Francesca
Rita Carla Francesca
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

Great service for multi-streaming

With Streamyard it's very easy per me to stream any live event (like interviews and book presentations) to multiple social networks. I like the chance to program the multistream and check that everything is okay with the other person online before going live.

Honestly, I don't have major cons for this service. It may seem a bit complicated at the beginning, but you learn easily.

Cesar
Cesar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

A digital switcher to make you look like a pro

We love to have found such a professional solution for such a low price. It fits our need since we don't broadcast on a daily basis so we have a price tier that's a perfect match for us.

A lot of features to give your streams a very professional look: multi-camera, onscreen comments and reactions from your audience, title cards and overlay text, and many more.

So far, we are very happy with the software, maybe it's a little weird that instead of a password each time you want to access the software you need to enter the code sent to your email. Other than that, a great solution for any streamer!

Tess
Tess
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.3.2024

streamyard review

I like the fact that I can do conference call and also stream live for free.

the paid plan can be a little on the pricey side.

Juan
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.8.2021

Simple to use and Quality Outcome

I haven't played with all the available streaming tools but I consider Streamyard the top one for new entrants to the live streaming world. Especially if they aren't tech savvy.

Anyone can figure this out. And what's cool is that it can scale with you with the paid plans.

I have played mostly with the Free version of the tool. It took me less than 10 minutes to figure out how to use the live streaming functions and connect the accounts.

It's very intuitive and requires little explanation.

I believe the free plan gives everything necessary to have quality streams for any type of business starting to do live video streaming.

Would have been awesome to have more than one streaming platform at a time in the free plan but I understand the limit.

Something the wasn't as clear was how many video feeds can present and how to quickly invite them in.

Also, maybe a higher limit of co-participants would be cool for panel discussions. Maybe this has to do with having a focus on webinar style presentations rather than group discussions

Mil
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

StreamYard Experience

Using streamyard has helped me to create different livestream image concept and also to share the experience with others for them to use, specially the easy use.

I like the wide option for group livestream chat that StreamYard provides. I also like the new feature to add videos straight from your computer or any other source to be able to present the in the livestream video.

I did not like that I was unable to share recorded videos to share during the livestream as other livestream platforms do but now that it is integrated there's not much to dislike about StreamYard platform.

95 Bewertungen