EZOfficeInventory Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory ist eine dynamische Softwarelösung für das Asset- und Instandhaltungsmanagement, die auf Unternehmen aller Größen zugeschnitten ist. Die cloudbasierte Software ist nutzerfreundlich und ist von überall und zu...

Nutzerbewertungen zu EZOfficeInventory durchsuchen

1.497 von 1.497 Bewertungen
Iliana
Iliana
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

Changing the Game

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

-Single sign on capability
-Non sign-in users
-Multiple locations for inventory
-Scanner integration
-Label maker template

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features.
-The inability to turn certain features/fields off
-Aesthetics on the user interface
-The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses
-The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Hi Iliana,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

- We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said.
- We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here
(https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/)
(https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted.
- I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Beantwortet am 7.5.2019
Gloria
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 1.5.2024

EZOffice Average Performance

I have used EZOfficeInventory twice now to pick up AIT equipment. It has been fine, but it has been a little tedious on AIT's end, I think, more than on my own.

The biggest con of EZOfficeInventory is that both times I have made a request with it, I did not receive all of the items in my equipment request order. For the first event, the date was entered in wrong, but I had no way to double check it on my end. In addition, it took almost 30 minutes for me to get all of the equipment that I had reserved, excluding the 2 items I actually really needed. For the second event the following day, AIT helped me with a last minute reservation and said that they would add the 2 items from the previous day (a mic stand and mic kit). However, when the student went to pick the items up, the mic stand and kit were still missing. I'm not sure if this is an EZOfficeInventory flaw or perhaps just understandable human error, but it has been a little frustrating.

Hello Gloria,
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. Rest assured, we'll also reach out to you directly to address your concerns. If you require further assistance in the meantime, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected].

They're dedicated to resolving any issues you encounter. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to assisting you further."

Beantwortet am 28.5.2024
Ashlee
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.7.2020

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

Antwort von EZO

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Beantwortet am 4.8.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu EZOfficeInventory

Brian
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

Affordable inventory doesn’t cut corners

The software is very easy to use and accessible from many platforms including my iPhone

Took a little bit of time to figure out best way to enter the deployment inventory

Brian,
Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Beantwortet am 8.4.2024
Samson
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 1.5.2024

IT asset management

The "asset checked out to" option is just so cool.

Not too many asset image options to choose from.

Bewertet am 15.5.2024

comments after using 3months

It is good but some spaces for improvements.

Customizable fields
good speed and performance to accessing

support knowledge base are not precise (e.g. I take long time to find how to change customise fields setting.)

• Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 17.4.2024

EZO Office Inventory

Ease of use, its very straight forward to setup and use daily.

not much to dislike, its a good product that does what it says on the box.

Zoe
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

EZOfficeInventory

As I was onboarded to my new organization, I found EZOfficeInventory easy to use to track my IT inventory.

My company does not use EZOfficeInventory for all of our inventory. I'm not sure if that is something that should have been covered during onboarding of our company to the software.

Crisbel
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

EZOffice Review

I like how straight forward EZOffice is.

There isn't much I don't like about EZOffice. I guess the only thing I can recall is that it was a little complicated to learn how to use at first.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

IT Asset Management

Easy and efficient. I havent had to use the more involved features, but so far so good.

I honestly didnt run into any issues as i have only used it minimally.

Duane
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Beantwortet am 2.9.2020
Aldo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

Review from EZOffice Inventory

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

Odoo und Zoho Inventory

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

cost and benefits

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Beantwortet am 3.12.2019
Joe
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

Dear Joe,

It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any concerns in the future.

Beantwortet am 3.12.2019
Ulises
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

Amazing Software

We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

Pendo und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory

Best in product management. Very effective!

Hi Ulises,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly.

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to help you.

Beantwortet am 17.2.2020
Steve
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office.
* Create a report for insurance claim after loss.
* Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model.
* Handles concurrent users and conflicts.
* Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking.
* Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen.
* On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom.
* Layout of asset display screen is not configurable.
* Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used.
* Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking.
* All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Beantwortet am 26.9.2019
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Bewertet am 15.3.2017

100 times better than we expected

We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Abe
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Steve
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

Hi Steve,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Beantwortet am 3.2.2020
Kerrie
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Couldn't ask for better!

Inventory management

tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed.

I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets.

Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chuck
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.3.2019

Maximize limited resources

We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

Hi Chuck,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Beantwortet am 26.3.2019
Marvin
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Vishnu
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 5.7.2022

EZOfficeInventory has been very useful

Overall, it has been a very useful tool to keep track of our POs and items in the lab

The product is easy to set up and is easy to be trained on. I also like the layout and the features included in the package

I do not like that the custom alerts do not work properly. Also when receiving items, I'm unable to cross verify with AIN. There are some rough edges to the product that needs to be sorted out

Antwort von EZO

Hi! We are sorry you are experiencing issues with EZO. Could you email us at [email protected] with more details? Someone from our customer success team would love to troubleshoot this for you.

Beantwortet am 15.9.2022
Jasmine
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Ideal for tool tracking

Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

Antwort von EZO

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

Beantwortet am 20.10.2020
Lutfi
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

Great Tool for smaller companies looking to get serious about asset and inventory tracking

EZOffice has been a great benefit to our company, in terms of tracking and reliability in our products

The two most impactful features are (1) the asset tracking and inventory tracking functions, and (2) the work order functions. It allows is to easily track our products across the world, as well as create repairs and services as needed in an easy and functional way

The one thing that I find could be better implemented in the auditting feature, and email notifications. It would be nice to be able to completely customize the types of notifications (within EZOffice) and emails that each member will get.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Lutfi, We highly value your feedback. For alerts and emails you can customize the alerts that you want to send to each member however its the form of notification that they receive so greater customization wasn't really possible with this module. As far as auditing is concerned we allow audits on checked out assets and we are introducing audits for asset stock as well. Do get in touch with one of our support members and they will guide you through it.

Beantwortet am 21.7.2020
Vidya
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

Great software for an even greater price!

For the past three years EZOffice has been a great fit for our company. Customer service is outstanding, their staff are always willing to make the time to give you the training, tips or any help you might need.
The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is very helpful.
EZOffice offers tools that give you visibility of every item and automatically calculate key factors and settings such as preferred stocking levels, lead-times and re-orders points.
It is easily customizable and integrates well with other software.
The ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis is another plus for us.
The mobile app is just as great.

Once you delete an item you will loose the item number.

1.497 Bewertungen