TeamGantt Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über TeamGantt

TeamGantt ist eine cloudbasierte Gantt-Diagramm- und Projektplanungslösung für Unternehmen jeder Größe. Die Lösung bietet Tools für die Projektkollaboration wie kollaborative Gantt-Diagramme, Zeiterfassung, Dateifreigabe und...

4,4

Phillip
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 25.5.2016

A Highly Polished Project Management Tool

Team Gantt scores very highly in all areas from me. As the head of a software team I schedule our quarterly delivery plans. Being centralised online I can convey where we are in the plan to anyone, anywhere. As a software engineers ourselves we really appreciate the skill that has gone in to making the app look and perform so well.

Before we were using MS Project. That was expensive and so overcomplicated. I would recommend all MS Project users that use MS Project in a light to medium capacity to change horses.

Very easy to use
Very friendly sophisticated look to it makes it a joy to use
Love the way you can put projects next to one another to quickly see resource and timeline clashes
It has great integrated one-to-one chat with TeamGantt support who have answered my few questions promptly and professionally

I have a use case whereby I may have a long list of tasks to add to my Ganttt chart, drawn from a software development package into excel. It would be great if I could bulk insert tasks. I know I can do this by creating a new temporary project, bulk importing on project create and then dragging them from that project into my project. It is a reasonable workaround but if I could do it directly it would be a cherry atop a very fine cake.

Brandi
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

TeamGantt

My overall experience with TeamGantt was ok. The features are plentiful and it works well.

The features that I used most and liked the most with TeamGantt were the task scheduling. It works well and is reliable.

The thing that I liked least about TeamGantt was that there is no desktop app for the Apple computers. I did download it but because it was made for iPad and iPhone it was small and had some issues. If they made a desktop for Apple I would switch back.

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Powerful Tool, But Overly Technical and Difficult to Navigate

We're tracking everything with TeamGantt. Setup was a bit slow, but we're going to stick with it.

- easy to create many different tasks, assign these tasks to other users, extend length of time, etc

- tutorials are probably the best part of the software and really help us understand how to get started and set up

- The navigation on the left could use some work, there are redundancies
- I want all users to have access to each other's time sheets without having to grant this to each one for each particular job. It's quite a slow process to start up, then faster when you're using

- The biggest drawback is that the day of the week row doesn't float as you scroll down the page. This is quite frustrating.

Die besten Alternativen zu TeamGantt

Bewertet am 14.2.2022

Really great tool for charts

It's easy to drag& drop, link tasks to people
Also not everyone needs too have a paid account too use the software, just the one who manage the tasks.

No alerting when something is past due

Ross
Ross
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 9.12.2018

Simple Yet Powerful

We used TeamGannt to manage our 18-month web development project, and it served all of our needs very well. I would recommend this to any team that's looking to try out gannt-style management, as it's approachable and easy to learn, but will also support all of tasks and complex dependancies.

At first, TeamGannt seems like a simplistic Gannt system because it's very easy to pick up and start using right away. Once you start setting up your projects, you find that it has highly advanced features and can scale heavily to meet larger requirement sets. Since it lives in the cloud, sharing and collaborating is straight-forward and superior to the bulky, constricted predecessor, Microsoft Project. Simple features like dependancies are handled elegantly, and advanced features like saving off benchmarks (prior states of the chart) for future comparisons are handled just as elegantly.

There are small issues with usability, which feel largely rooted in the fact that the system runs in a web browser. When adding tasks, you can hit some keys that cause indentions or next-lines when you don't intend to. Sometimes the views will lag slightly behind your changes, and you will need to refresh or jog that view to the right or left to see the changes show up accurately.

Zainuldin
Zainuldin
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 28.6.2021

Gantt charts made beautiful

I love the software and would recommend this to anyone who has to work with campaign timelines. I have never seen any other SaaS that works exactly how I want it to be.

Teamgantt has allowed me to easily create gantt charts which can be easily shared across different departments. Labels, colour codes and drag-and-drop functionality for dependencies makes it seamless to identify any discrepancies, and visualise and approximate tasks across my campaigns.

I believe it was more towards my lack of understanding on how to group tasks effectively, but campaigns generally require each task to be explicitly created into its individual tasks instead of say, grouping them under just Marketing > Social Media. There's ad scheduling, monitoring, creation, etc that in the end, can make the gantt chart messy unless separate charts are created. Yet most times, it is critical to keep them all under one chart.

My other gripe would be the lack of colour choice for the tasks. For the reasons above, I would prefer the ability to enter hex codes or use a colour picker on a spectrum.

Cord
Cord
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

Surprising performance from a little-known outsider

Overall, I would suggest giving TeamGantt a try. My experience has been extremely positive and dare I say, at times, delightful.

I was pleasantly surprised by TeamGantt because I honestly did not expect too much on the free tier. However, it's a fully functional project management tool with tonnes of unexpected functionality that makes it really easy to use - even for a novice.

The price tag could do with a review, imo. Currently, it's around 15% more than its competitors and I believe that the competitors roll more functionality into their package.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Asana
Brock
Brock
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

Great Project Management Tool

Overall this is a great tool TeamGantt transformed the way our team works and has made us SIGNIFICANTLY more efficient. Problems get spotted and solved quicker and work moves much more smoothly than before.

We have a small team of about 10 on staff marketers and 10 remote freelancers. TeamGantt make it easy at a glance, to see where all projects are and see where we may have issues to address.

There is a bit of a learning curve with this software, and that has limited widespread adoption by other departments within our company, and I believe we may not be using the software to its full potential due to not knowing how all the features work.

Frank
Frank
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Gantt Charts You Can Use and Edit in Real Time

I look at, try, and use lots of systems to manage projects. Both in terms of meeting deadlines and adhering to budgets. Even when they're working well, Gantt charts can be complicated to deal with. TeamGantt handles them as well as, if not better, than another other application I've used.

TeamGantt makes it easy to scope out and plan a project, and then to work to that plan. You can rough in each project step as text, then draw in bars on a horizontal calendar, and then punch in estimates for how many hours or days each step will take. You can assign tasks to team members. At any time in the project, it's easy to see at a glance where the project stands.

In the interest of constructive criticism only, there are some visible 'growing pains' in the TeamGantt UI. The positives far outweigh the negatives, though, and TeamGantt offers great value for the price. Give it a try yourself.

Steve
Steve

Awesome bit of kit!

I started using Teamgantt because I wanted to Gantt chart or a project I was running out of Basecamp. What I found was something that now replaces my need for basecamp and is my Go-To tool for all my projects.

I even use it to track personal and business goals. I love Teamgannt

Fully featured, highly intuitive team and individual project management tool.
Close to Zero learning curve for the average team member.

The cons are simply that you will be lost without it once you get to use it and once you experience how easy it is to use, if for some reason you have to use another project management tool, you will constantly wish you could move that project to Teamgantt.

Greg
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Flexible with integration ability

We are using this to assign tasks and to publicly show progress on projects. Key users have accounts and they can't update their progress and regular users are able to use Trello to update things for free. Everyone is able to see status changes and updates for the export to URL option.

I've been using TG for over a year on all of our projects. It's extremely flexible with how you can setup and track progress for all types of projects. I love the ability to share a public URL that has read only options for users to see real time progress. It also integrates well with Trello. Instead of buying more licenses for TG you can have users move cards in Trello that will update the status in real time within TG.

The most painful thing for me as a user as well as an admin is the dependencies. One wrong click or drag can change every single task below it. They do have an undo feature, but it's going to show all 50 (for example) of the events as changes. In my opinion it should show the 1 change and all of the 50 causes under it. This was and is my only major complaint.

Rachel
  • Branche: Druck

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

Love TeamGantt!

My entire team is remote and we all function from TeamGantt to keep projects on track. It's easy to use and very helpful. Don't know how we'd get along without it.

I love that I can easily manage multiple projects and multiple people with ease. I also love that I can create templates of recurring projects which makes it super easy to handle month-to-month projects.

At times, it can be a little glitchy with tasks being grayed out or milestones not appearing. A simple refresh does the trick, though.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 15.7.2022

User-friendly tool. I like it!

TeamGantt is an amazing project management program for small enterprises because it is very user-friendly for beginners.

There is need for improvement in the discussion, notification, and uploaded file features.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

Brilliant, fast gantt tool with some useful collaboration tools and integration abilities.

Quick to set up, easy to understand, simple to share and rock-solid base functionality. I'd recommend it without pause. Some users may find the more advanced collaboration and integrations useful, but it's the core web gantt solution which is most attractive.

Not a properly responsive app, and therefore is tough to use on smaller screens, and impossible on mobile devices. The companion mobile app has no lane view, which is a very bad and difficult to understand choice. More expensive than it should be.

Ashante

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Project Management is necessary so you need the right tool

to all of those who use the MS Office tools, I do to, but please hear me when I say this: the gantt charts are amazing and can be shared, edited and organized by as many collaborators as a customer desires. This tool has been designed with an incredible attention to detail and is extremely intuitive to use. I love that I can easily see projects from a high level perspective, or click again to dive down into the weeds of a specific task. I love that my team and I can easily upload files related to a task, or even start chats pertaining to a project or task. Another favorite feature is that just about every dashboard within this tool can be displayed in multiple ways. This is great for teams because everyone has different preferences when it comes to how information is viewed and best understood.

Hmm... this is a tough one. It is kind of pricey, but it is definitely cutting edge. Also, it does not track if a PM or Manager is on too many overlapping projects.

Yusuf
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

TeamGantt is just average for management.

TeamGantt doesn't offer you much, it lets you manage through a Gantt chart, and it's a good thing. Anyone who knows what a Gantt chart is also knows its importance. Interface is good, not complicated that much.

TeamGantt doesn't offer you much as I said, so it seems expensive. Its competitors can do what TeamGantt does and offer more features.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

Easy to use project management solution

This allowed our organization to put more structure around project management. Combined with our on-staff PMP we were able to apply better human resource allocation across a seemingly endless array of projects that never finished before new ones were added to the plate. Our management team was able to visualize how over-allocated various people were and thus dialed back on adding ever more projects to the fold.

Very easy to use and administer. Easy to train other users how to use and set them off on their own projects. Nice dashboard to view one's own projects and project status and to view all resource allocation across the organization. Inline collaboration functionality.

Typical project management concepts like Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, Late Finish are not available.

Martin
Martin
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.2.2019

I don't know that I'm doing anything to complex with the software (I'm not using features such as the sync to calendar), but from what I've seen thus far it has been a useful tool.

I like how easy it is to pick up and understand this software- when I first started using it, I was familiar with the idea of gantt charts but had never used software to make one (minus a crude excel version). The software was very easy to pick up and start making charts, and has helped me more effectively manage both big and small projects! It has been really useful to review assignments with my team, and I especially appreciate the ability to assign specific tasks to individuals.

Before getting the premium version, I tried the free trial for a week to get a feel for how the tool worked and if it would be useful for me. It had enough features for me to understand how a gantt chart worked and see the use case for them, but it was difficult to actually apply/get started with my projects based on the limited features available.

Bewertet am 25.3.2018

Graphic way to show project timelines

Showing a great timeline for a project I was proposing. Beautiful, interactive, self explanatory.

It looks a lot like the timelines businesses have used forever and the view as a Gantt Diagram is great. Managers and people with more than 15 o 20 years in the industry are gonna feel as good and organic using it as millennials.

I don't like that its sidebar looks too much like asana's I don't know which came first but will love them to differentiate. Also, the free version offers just one project which doesn't gives the client the opportunity to feel they can't live without it.

Anthony
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 12.6.2019

Impossible to Schedule Project

I liked the look and interface of this program.

I though this would serve a basic need and on first appearance it look's amazing, however the program lags, it's glitches and it continually drop you out of your account page and projects. The tutorial lags. I signed up for a subscription and cancelled it on the same day. We currently use MS project and we have 5 extremely busy PM's. I would not recommend anyone to use this program as all our PM's could not get this program to complete the most basic functions.

Jordan

Bewertet am 14.9.2015

Great for management of long term projects and scoping large amounts of work and/or tasks!

Team Gantt has been great to align my teams and keep track of large amounts of work; we integrated TG into our workflow almost seamlessly - it is easy to use, and I got a lot of great feedback from my internal team using it.

My Clients especially love the list views - at any time they can reference the chart and quickly find their 'color' to see what's due, or whats coming down the pipeline.

I would love to see a feature where you can click from Basecamp to Team Gantt from the Basecamp project itself - like a button or link.

Also, after integrating Basecamp with Team Gantt, my team has been using Basecamp to check off tasks - once they are completed, they then disappear in Team Gantt. I would love if the tasks could just stay completed but in my view so I can see where we are in the process; as of now, they are just removed and using Team Gantt seems pointless if I have 1 task floating on my chart.

Thomas
Thomas

TeamGantt to the Rescue!

I've used several ineffective tools for project management, so I'm really happy to have found TeamGantt. I manage three global projects directly, and oversee about eight others at any one time. I couldn't be more pleased with this application.

TeamGantt supports work-task breakdown, task assignment, intra-team communication as well as reporting to stakeholders. It is easy to use, easy to share, and constantly evolving for the better. Managing access is very simple. I can change one aspect of a task with a click or I can open a single page and find all task entry on that one page. I can display my workers at the foot of the page and see availability of each at a glance; making assignment easier. I get daily updates on every project, when teammates leave notes on a task, I have immediate notification (I can read the note).

All I can think of is that the application doesn't do my job for me :>)

Tony
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

Easy to get started, good alternative to MS Project

We have been using TeamGantt for about a year now and it has helped us organize and keep track of our initiatives. This web product is easy to use and quick to implement. They continue to enhance existing functionality to improve the offering. The Administrator role is simple and adding users is quick. Great value for the money!

Easy to use, Quick to implement, no training necessary for most functions.

The printing of reports could be a little easier with options on what to include or not include.

• Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

Decent But It Needs Work

It's not a bad tool, but it needs some touching up.

THE PROGRESS REPORTS. I've been using Basecamp for a little bit now, and while it's a very nice project management application, TeamGantt does the same thing but with progress bars. I love seeing my progress visualized because it's motivates me to get the job done sooner and revise tasks without much guilt.

How difficult it is to share files. As opposed to Basecamp, I can only share links to files rather than uploading them directly into the dashboard. Some of my clients have issues with Dropbox and Google Drive (reached storage capacity, login issues, file download problems) and I don't want to clog my email box with large files, so I would much rather share said files on the project manager.

Hudson
Hudson

Bewertet am 24.5.2016

The Best PM Tool I have ever used.

Team GANTT has literally changed the way we do business. It has allowed us to organize vastly complex projects, condense communication, cut email, and version track working documents. Every client I show it to has bought a subscription!

Easy to use, great videos and customer service is amazing.

Need more colors, ipad app and ability to next projects.

201 Bewertungen