Paymo Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Paymo

Paymo ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung für das Arbeits- und Projektmanagement für kleine und mittlere kundenorientierte Unternehmen. Diese Lösung unterstützt Remote-Arbeit und bietet Teamkollaboration, Ressourcenplanung,...

4,6

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

Einfaches und kompaktes Tool

Immer sehr erfolgreiches Task Managment

Die vielen möglichkeiten für das Einstellen von Tasks

Oft nicht immer so überschaubar und könnte einfacher sein

Carsten
Carsten
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Paymo is a good controlling platform

We need to track the progress for several, multiple projects for both, time budget and estimated tasks.

In the past the invoicing and estimation templates are not the best. I need my CSS knowledge to fit them within a german document template. There must be an updated templating, but i just didn't found the time to test it out.

Hi Carsten,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. Please note that the new 10 invoice templates don't require CSS or HTML knowledge to edit them. We have an article on how it works in our Knowledge base. If you have questions you can also always contact our support team.

Beantwortet am 26.3.2024
Rachel

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Paymo review

Easy to track time and see calendar view on timesheets to visualise your day. Easy to create a project and great to see different viewing options such as table or gantt depending on how you need to visualise a project.

Scheduling/resource management could be better. We can't register the time that an employee may work every week as some are part-time. (as far as I know) And we can't build out a person's day in a calendar style similar to timesheets to dictate when they should be working on something.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. Please note that by using the Day view in Team scheduling you can set specific time intervals the user should be working on the tasks.

Beantwortet am 28.3.2024

Die besten Alternativen zu Paymo

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Nothing special, but it works

We use Paymo for time management, or at least tracking the hours spent on projects.
For this purpose it works. The interface is easy to use and it time entry is a breeze.

Paymo is not the best solution out there, but not the worst either.
I would not say there is a particular bad thing about Paymo, rather that it comes down to personal preference. I, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this, find timesheet entry a pain, regardless of what time tracking software is being used. Is there a better way of doing this? Yes, but I have not developed it, yet.

Gerald

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

Good value for money

Overall a great app to use. We successfully manage a small team of 9 with the feature set and get good feature development feedback

Value for money, ease of set-up, timesheet format, project overview dashboard, Feature roadmap & community feedback forum

Sub-task handling, Task editor side-panel, Task template handling, Lack of project stage functionality option

Teamwork.com, monday.com und Asana

Warum Paymo gewählt wurde

Very difficult to manage and difficult for staff to use

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

Best timesheet handling. Excellent project overview dashboard
Jon

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Paymo a great solution for Independent contracting

Great product for what I need a simple tool that tracks my time and makes invoicing painless.

I like how it fits my workflow, it feels natural. I tried many other programs similar to it and they all felt counterintuitive to me.

Honestly it's been great , I feel I need to take the time to explore it's capabilities more.

Harvest und monday.com

Simpler and more intuitive interface with paymo

Simpler and more intuitive interface with paymo
Jessica
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

Loving paymo

It has helped our org so much. Great customer service. Intuitive. Affordable. I am excited to learn even more features and use it to its full potential.

Great customer service. Lots of customizability.

I only wish I could integrate google cal into the app and not just the browser.
For less tech-savvy users, it has been slightly challenging to navigate, but that's expected. I'm more tech fluent, and I find it very intuitive.

Selina

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Love this PM Tool

Love Paymo, super easy to use and customizable!

Really helpful tool for project task management, tracking, establishing deadlines, planning resources. It’s essential for me to track my time working with each project to ensure staying on budget and also manage my own invoice.

Would love different colours in the tasks and also that we can add hourly rates beyond just £ as that makes our invoice tracking a bit tricky. Would also love to manage an entire task from the front task mask (add hour estimates etc)

Mike
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Love Paymo! Would highly recommend it!

So far we are very happy with Paymo and will continue to use it and recommend it. The team has found it easy to use so far and to implement with everyone.

We love the time tracking and project management combined in Paymo, it allows for 1 tool for our team rather than having multiple softwares to do what we need. We use time tracking + the task/project management heavily, so it's awesome to have it in 1 product.

There's just some small features I think that will come that would be great. Some minor things, like adding expenses from the project view for example. But it's great we can add feedback and suggest edits.

Mordy

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Very Solid program

Time tracking and project billing all in each task!

the communication chat in the tasks could be better, would love if it was more like monday where it becomes like a slack chat with notifications

Jaroslaw
Jaroslaw

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Great time fracking tool for small businesses

Easy to setup, easy to onboard users, very useful reports for margin calculation.

With more complex scenarios and IT specific tasks management reequirements (github integration, workflows, automations, custom fields) it lacks functionality.

Jira, ClickUp und Asana
Mitch

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Best in the Biz (I think)

What do I like best - the value. When searching for a solution Paymo offered the most for the least and has been continuously working to improve the APP. I work remotely and have been using Paymo to track clients and send time reports to my office for billing a few years now and it has worked flawlessly. The time tracker is great, the time reports are great. There is, I am sure, a tonne of functionality that I haven't even tapped into but it does everything I need very quickly and cleanly. Navigating is a breeze, editing is a breeze, and exporting reports is a breeze.

My least favorite thing is that every time Paymo refreshes I have to set up all of my preferences again. I have to switch the view, add in a filter to see the projects the way I want, adjust the Time Report forms back the way I had them set up yesterday. Just switching the view from List to Table should be something I should be able to lock-in as a default view.

Trello, Basecamp und Wrike

Warum Paymo gewählt wurde

We switched from the self-hosted app because keeping it updated and maintained was timeconsuming and if anything crashed on our server it was going to be a headache. After exploring options moving to Paymo for the low monthly fee made a lot of sense for something we were using every day.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

We chose Paymo mostly for value. It offered the most (at the time - I haven't shopped around in a while) for the least and part of the criteria when we were searching to replace the self-hosted open-source software we were using at the time (I don't remember what it was called - 2014 installed through Softaculous on the cPanel). But also, we chose Paymo because the UI was great. It looked good and was really intuitive to get around the app. It has only gotten better.

Antwort von Paymo

Good news, Mitch: time reports will be upgraded and support a more used friendly interface.

About the preference issue, can you please write it down on our community forum so it gets more traction from the community?

Thank you!

Beantwortet am 14.1.2020

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Tracking time and managing payments with agility

Back in 2009 we started a fledgling web design company called FreshSpark Creative. Paymo was just starting out and seeking customers, help and ideas. We were able to request certain features which were implemented, the foundations of what would become an excellent working relationship. In 2012 I started my second company and we had 5 full time staff using the platform in 2016. As we became VAT registered we were unfortunately forced to use Xero for our billing to comply with UK regs, but that only demonstrated how good Paymo was - Xero is incredibly sluggish, lots of micromanagement and lacks the quality of design which we strive to portray as a business. We modified the set up of our business to help deal with the issues caused by Brexit and I once again use Paymo for all time keeping and billing. Paymo has been a constant in my professional life as a business director, alongside Google Mail and Google Cal.

Fast and effective management of time and resources. I love how easy it is to log time, create invoices and complete all my accounting obligations as a UK business owner quickly and stylishly.

I guess my biggest dislike is the new timesheets view, the hitboxes on the time entries seem to be slightly out of sync with the visual modules. Also as I have been using the software for over 10 years, there is a lot of old data which I cannot remove in bulk.

Kantata, Basecamp und Xero

Warum Paymo gewählt wurde

Google tasks was good because it synced with Google Calendar, but was very limited and time consuming to use. We have always used Paymo for billing, from day dot.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

They were overkill for what I needed, too large and cumbersome, lots of unnecessary features made my experience time consuming and sluggish, not to mention much more expensive.

Thank you, David!

We also have a Google Calendar integration, check it here: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/3545290-google-calendar-integration

As for time tracking, you can now copy/paste time records inside the timesheets area - be sure to try it out!

Please submit the bulk time entry selection suggestion on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/

Usually, the most upvoted ones get built.

Marcel

Beantwortet am 17.6.2020
Taylor

Paymo is the Best Task-Managing Platform I've Used

Overall Paymo is the best task managing platform I've used. It's clean, simple and user friendly. I would definitely recommend Paymo to other companies.

I like the flexibility of Paymo. Things are tailored to each day because it makes planning out large projects easier. It also allows for more productivity because we can see what needs to get done for each client right on the main screen. Paymo is also clean and pleasing to look at.

Something I would like to see improved is the "Progress" settings. As a design/web development company, we have a lot of projects that need to get approved by multiple people so we constantly have dozens of tasks pending/stuck. If there could be a section made specifically for stuck/pending/follow up tasks just to make our Home page less cluttered that would be helpful.

Thank you, Taylor!

I think there's a fix to your problem: project status. You can customize them as you wish to better reflect your process: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/977872-how-to-use-project-statuses

Then filter after them for a top-level view of what you're interested:https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/888757-how-do-i-filter-projects-by-status

Did you try them out? We can hear each other at [email protected] :)

Savannah

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Best All-around Project Management APP

Before Paymo, our office lived off of legal notepads and envelope folders. It was a nightmare. With Paymo, we can just type in a project name or client and see exactly what's due, needs to be invoiced, etc. A huge problem solver for us is the record keeping aspect. Since we can attach notes and files to projects, we are easily able to identify a change request. It was all to often a client would blame us for making a change to a project they did not request, but now we have proof every step of the way. It's been a life-saver.

After testing dozens of other project management programs, we finally found Paymo and have never turned back. Paymo is intuitive; we needed no training and were able to implement it right away with all our employees in the office. The app is web-based so we are able to access our projects and tasks wherever we need to. This was especially helpful during the 2020 Covid Quarantine wherein our whole office had to work from individual homes.
Paymo organizes all of our projects with tasks, clients, and billing. They even now have the ability to export invoices directly from paymo to Quickbooks or Xero, so we have all we need and less double working to get invoices sent out. The projects are customizable with task lists, templates, and custom project statuses so it's easy to see where each project currently stands. The time-tracking function is amazing! Many of our projects are billed by time, so that was a must have feature that Paymo does flawlessly.
Everyday we enter the office, the first thing that boots up is Paymo and every team member immediately sees their assigned tasks for the day and the following, so there is no wasted time to find assignments. For project managers, the current worked on projects are just a screen away so we know exactly what is being worked on at any given moment no matter where teams are. They are also the best customer service team we've seen so far. When we have technical issue, we can send a message right from the app and get a response fast.

The only item we are dissapointed in is the scheduling. Our teams works on fast tasks that sometimes need to be scheduled down the hour of day. There is a scheduling calendar that lets you see all assigned tasks but it requires and extra step to actual "book" the tasks in order to move them around on that calendar and see remaining work hours when needed. This is our number one obstacle BUT we have been informed there is a major updated coming that will fix this and we are very excited! Another very small thing that we don't like about paymo is the notification setting that cant be changed. Paymo is great about in-app notifications, it's helpful to see updates in real-time right at the top of the screen. But the issue is for project managers. If someone other than the project manager creates a task for a team-member, than the project manager will not receive notifications if said task was completed regardless of being assigned as a manager of the project. However, we feel we can work around it temporarily until it can be fixed. So overall, with those two items aside Paymo is the best program out there and much more affordable than many we tested out before.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Teamwork.com, MeisterTask, monday.com, ClickUp, Adobe Workfront, ProWorkflow, Wrike und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

Ease of use and implementation. Ability to use with our business style. Price. Export abilities with quickbooks. Customization. Project task visibility. Paymo made making and seeing tasks easy, so nothing gets left behind or forgotten. Contact option. Many other programs could organize projects but wouldn't have clients organization or billing. Paymo has is all, so we only need this one program.

Antwort von Paymo

Thank you Savannah for taking the time to review us :)

Indeed, I remember we spoke already about the new team scheduling update, which will allow you to schedule bookings at a task level - stay tuned.

As for the user rights, these will suffer some changes with the addition of the client portal with in-app access to guest users. Please make sure to also voice this out on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/t/in-progress-client-portal-collaboration/67/51

Thank you again!

Marcel

Krystle Chanel
Krystle Chanel

Bewertet am 26.6.2020

I finally found the one!

It is important to note that Paymo isn't idle in enhancing its software. Not only that, but new features are thoughtful and integrated seamlessly with the tool. I appreciate this because I have used other software that seem to have their priorities mixed up when releasing enhancements; adding things that don't move the needle ahead of things that do.

After years of using project management software for both myself and companies I've worked for, I found the right tool for the job for my personal, small business as a marketing coach and online entrepreneur.

Until I build a team, I'm using Paymo for myself, and other tools are not always price-sensitive for a solo user. I appreciate that Paymo provides an option to pay for one user until I'm ready to grow.

A particular feature I was looking for was the option to view all projects on a single Kanban board. In the rare case that I found this option, it was a significant upgrade to acquire. But Paymo offers this and it's super easy to use!

Other features I love:
- Time-tracking/timesheet: Visual representation of where my time goes. I use the in-app timer every day.
- Flexible viewing options: I can easily switch between list, table, board, and Gantt views, with easy to use filters that allow me to see exactly what I want. No custom reports or views need created - which can be time-consuming and inflexible (enterprise tools).
- Note: The user experience of the Gantt chart was also what I was looking for. It is drag and drop and allows you to adjust your timeline from within the view.

There's so much to love about Paymo! And that is saying a lot coming from someone who has researched and used as many tools as I have - including enterprise solution, Workfront.

Paymo is definitely worth giving a try!

I wish there was a way to invite collaborators/reviewers like there is in Asana. If I want a coaching client to be able to collaborate, there is no way to do this without paying for another user.
This is superficial, but, the name! When I tell people about Paymo, they immediately think it's a financial tool, not a project management tool, based on the name. I would hate for this to hold Paymo back in the market.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Teamwork.com, Airtable, Trello, Microsoft Project, monday.com, Adobe Workfront, Asana und Things

Warum Paymo gewählt wurde

I switched from Asana, Teamwork, and Things. I was looking for a tool with a kanban board option that allowed me to view tasks across all of my projects and I needed a cost-effective tool for someone who is currently solo but building a business. Asana was cost-prohibitive in that I could not pay for a single user, but had to pay for 5 minimum. Also, the kanban board option I was looking for was an additional upgrade for Asana and Teamwork, making these options even more expensive. Additionally, user experience was a factor. Asana generally has a good UI but I just like Paymo better. Teamwork has some work to do in this regard.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asana

Antwort von Paymo

You sure did your researh, Krystle, thank you for the review :)

Actually, we're working on an improved client portal with in-app access to guest users, so they can collaborate with you on the same page. This is our #1 priority atm, so stay tuned!

As for our name, this goes back more than 10 years when we started out as a time tracking and billing tool. The purpose was to use the app and GET PAID MORE, hence Paymo :)

Hope this helps, thank you again!

Beantwortet am 30.6.2020
Jason

Bewertet am 23.2.2023

Paymo is the easiest project/billing/payment platform I've ever used and their support is...

I spend half as much time getting things done in Paymo compared to my last system (Bonsai). My old solution wasn't horrible, it's just that Paymo is so much better.I'm spending less time in the software because everything's seamless, and that's with my number of projects more than doubling right around the time I was onboarding. Seriously, the support has been fantastic.

Before I talk about my experience with individual features, it's super important to me to say how incredibly responsive and helpful Paymo's support team is. Throughout my onboarding process, we ran into a few issues (some my fault, and a couple small glitches on Paymo's side), but their support team is the best I've ever had. They're fast, helpful, and are serious about taking care of me. Shout out to [sensitive content hidden], who have both been so helpful! The entire reason I switched to Paymo (from Bonsai) was because my old solution was so frustrating in locking me into dumb processes from Project > Tasks > Estimate > Complete Tasks > Invoicing, it was a nightmare. I have retainer clients that will send us a set of small 1 or 2 hour quick tasks, but billing against them was a nightmare because of how Bonsai locked you into their Step 1, step 2, step 3 process.Paymo doesn't get in my way like Bonsai did, it's soooo much easier to track time, capture a subset of timesheet hours into an invoice, and send it on. No kidding, Paymo saves me about 15 minutes on every invoice I sent and probably saves at least 30 minutes for each estimates/quotes.The Paymo macOS app is phenomenally convenient for tracking time on projects. I will never again be without a time tracking app like Paymo, I've recaptured so many lost billable hours by using it.Their Paymo Payments system has worked great for me. I don't have all that much to comment on because it's just seamless for the client.

I ran into some issues when signing up for their payments system (their payment system works great, this is just the sign-up process). At the time, I was a sole proprietorship and I don't think their processes were tuned that well for my type of business because I had to send in a lot of documentation to get approved (I think it was for fraud prevention measures).BUT, I want to say [sensitive content hidden] was so helpful, and really made it her mission to handle it and get it pushed through, which she did. And she's also lovely and friendly to talk to.There have been one or two other small glitches I ran into that were both handled by support immediately. Neither of them were mission-critical or blocked anything I had to get done. Bpgo

TimeCamp, FreshBooks, Harvest und Clockify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

It did everything I needed it to and then some, but it was still simple and well thought out. Every feature is a real feature, there's nothing that's been shoehorned in or half-baked. Also, the workflows are really flexible, so I'm not stuck in "their process", I can use my own preferences and workflows.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Great tool for tracking time on multiple projects and clients.

Overall I have had a good overall experience with Paymo. It efficiently does what I need it to do - track time. In the future I may take advantage of other features. When I have needed help, the support team has always been quick to respond.

Right now I only use Paymo to track time on various projects for different clients. I love that I can easily run a timer for a specific project and client right from the mobile app and manually adjust the logged times as needed (e.g., reduce the time logged if I forget to stop the timer). I also like that there are various options for adding time in addition to using the timer. For example, you can make a manual timesheet entry, or enter time 'in bulk' (without tying it to a specific timeframe).

The time reports functionality can be a little confusing. There are a lot of variables to choose from, and the resulting report doesn't always seem to match up with the options I check.

BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

I needed something relatively simple and cost efficient. Other options provided way more functionality than I needed, or weren't within my budget.
Barbara

Bewertet am 12.3.2024

It works for what we want with it

We use it for hour tracking, registration and invoices, and for that, it works well. We don't need a separate manual because the UI is self-explanatory, which is really nice.

- Ease of setting it up
- Ease of making new projects
- How flexible the time report options are

- Invoice generation is quite slow sometimes
- It's not easy to add time entries from multiple projects on 1 invoice
- It isn't easy to remind customers of outstanding invoices manually
- Sometimes the totals in the table views aren't correct due to lazy loading the results

HoorayHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

More features, at the time Paymo was more advanced than Moneybird
Holly

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

Paymo allows us to communicate and share client information with ease

Our business has grown since we started using Paymo, and it's great that we can grow with Paymo. We keep improving how we work and interact with Paymo and it is an integral part of the day-to-day of our business.

The scheduling tool has been a lifesaver. We have been using Paymo for year to manage our projects. All communication is via Paymo, to ensure there is one place where all updates are available to all staff.
We recently started using scheduling

We feel like the app could do with some work but the desktop version is great!

Slack, monday.com und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

It seemed to have more ability to have detailed information sharing through project updates etc

Kudos, Holly!

Not sure if you reffered to the mobile app. If yes, then I'm glad to tell you it's going to include task assignment, rich task details, and comments in the next update that we're currently working on.

Stay tuned!

Bewertet am 12.3.2024

Efficient Project Management Done Easily

Reliable and powerful project management solution that has positively impacted our team's productivity

Paymo's interface is clean and intuitive with great time tracking capacibilities.

Lack of ability to really link tasks together easily

Notion

Warum Paymo gewählt wurde

Notion was too limited in terms of it's capabilities

Zuvor genutzte Software

Notion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

Practical application of a quick tool that allows users to share progress via web browser easily
Leonardo

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Simple and beautiful online solution to handle my small design business time tracking needs.

The main reason for switching to this software is that it allowed my entire team to track time. After using the software for a few months, there have been several benefits from using the software:
- Interface is very clean and allows to track much more data that I was able to do before.
- As stated in the pros, one of the best feature of the software is that it allows users to create task lists individual for each project. This allows our office to set up each project exactly per the contract. This keeps a tight control on the time spent on the project and allows tracking of additional services that are not part of the original contract.
- I am working on the invoice template for the office. If i am able to set this up correctly, invoicing time would be reduced significantly each month.
- The ability to track time directly out of the windows environment is great.
- I am not using the time tracking feature on my phone, mostly because i spend a lot of time sitting at a desk, however other people in the office are using this feature and are happy with it.
- Next step for us is to start implementing control on billable hours per user. This will allow us to control billable time and help organize employee time and work.

I have looked at several options for my company and decided on Paymo for the following reasons:
- The software has a very clean and intuitive interface
- One of the best features is how you can customize how projects are set up and tracked. You generate a task list that is checked off as you move trough the project. This is an amazing feature that organizes the project while it tracks it. It took a lot of effort to re-design how my company tracks project but in the end I am very happy with results.
- Pricing system is fair and scalable.
- The software comes with a windows desktop application. It also has a more advanced feature where it automatically calculates how your time is used -I have not tired this yet because I don't think it would work for my office.
- The ability to enter the time on a weekly calendar is fantastic. The software also has a bulk time add feature if needed.
- I am able to export all of the data in CSV format
- You are able to invoice directly out of the software - I have not been able to set up this feature yet but i am working with the support team to figure out how to make it work for my company.
- The software has several features that I have not been able to implement yet.
- Customer support has been great, answer is usually within an hour or two directly from the developers.

Below is a list of some of the limitations i have encountered using the software.
- The calendar time-sheet input is great, but it should allow drag-paste feature. This would make entering time so much faster. Not a deal breaker, because in the end time input is fairly quick.
- I was not able to import the data from my previous time-sheet software. I would like to see the option to import bulk time from an excel spreadsheet if needed. This is not a critical feature, but I have several years worth of data, that for now have to keep in a different software.
- The software comes with some standard invoice formats, it does take some effort to create custom templates. Architectural service invoices tend to be fairly complicated, I have not been able to set up the invoices as I would like yet. Support is working with me on this issue, so hopefully I can report back once I have it all setup.
- You can create custom reports for anything you want, so getting the data out is not a problem however I find that the process is a bit more tedious than what I was accustomed to before. To be fair I still need to learn the software.

Hi Leonardi,

You can use click and drag in Timesheets in the Day and Week view to create new time entries.

Data can be imported/exported by using our API.

You can also clone time reports, so after you get your desired settings for one report, you can clone it and only change some of the settings.

Beantwortet am 14.8.2018
Luc
Luc
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Using it since 2016 and every update makes me happier

It works, never failed me. Questions with support are always quickly answered and they're very helpful.

I've been using this product since 2016 and did so in several ways. Every time an update is implemented it's surprises me on it's effectiveness. It just keeps running smoother and smoother. Besides that the tools in the app are nicely designed an clearly structured i like the (multiple) supporting apps to track time very useful. Also nicely integrated with other apps through API. It's just a great product.

I'm finding more and more ways to implement other workflows in there. My Getting things done method and trello (kanban) are easy to implement. Maybe a notetaking system to implement Zettelkasten (knowledgebase) in there aswell.

Antwort von Paymo

Thank you, Luc, for your kind words :)

Please upvote this feature request on notes on our community forum to get more traction: https://community.paymoapp.com/t/wiki-or-notes-for-each-project/722

• Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

I love Paymo

Overall, really great and I love the customer service where real people talk to me in a coherent way!

It took me a while to find the right invoicing & time tracking app, but now that I've settled on Paymo, I can finally put that part of my business at rest and let it just work for me in the background. I love how easy it is to set up a new client and track the time worked for them. I use the invoicing every month and even have some recurring invoices. It seems that every feature that I want is already covered by Paymo and then some. This product is easy to use and looks professional. I also love that it sends automatic reminders to clients who haven't paid on time, so I don't have to think about it.

I do recall that sometimes on my invoices I'd like to see listed what dates I worked on a particular job. I don't think I've been able to get invoices to show that yet, so perhaps that feature doesn't exist or I can't figure out how to turn it on.

Catalina

Time Saver and Easy to Use

I use it daily to create estimates & invoices in two languages and formats. Following-up on projects so I never miss a deadline. Following-up on payments, I am a one-man show and accounting can be time-consuming. But with Paymo I get everything in one place.

I have been using Paymo for years now. After long research this was the best app I found to my needs. Easy to implement and to use. I can add as many projects as I want, tasks, view these in different formats, and never undercharge again thanks to the awesome time tracker. I can add invoices and input payment dates, even when payment has been made in different installments. I can have recurring payments, create estimates, and convert these to invoices. And the price is ideal.

Nothing. I love the software. I would love to see a CRM implementation since these guys know how to build amazing software.

Antwort von Paymo

Happy to be a match for your needs, Catalina :)

No intentions to build a CRM atm. What you could do is to customize your own sales/pipeline workflow, then view tasks via the Meta Kanban Board.

If you want to see the progression of a project through a pipeline, then I recommend project statuses.

Feel free to post this suggestion on our community forum so it gets more traction: https://community.paymoapp.com/

Thank you!