Bullhorn ATS & CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Bullhorn stellt cloudbasierte CRM-Lösungen für beziehungsorientierte Unternehmen bereit. Die Lösung bietet eine automatisierte Datenerfassung und eine Technologie für Kundeneinblicke, die Unternehmen dabei hilft, Kunden zu...

3,7

Kilian
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Am besten hat mir das Preis leistungs verhältnis und die sehr gut optimierte Benutzeroberfläche gefallen.

Am Anfang wahr die Benutzung ein bisschen kompliziert .

Jesica
Jesica
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

Great for recruiters

This platform turned out to be really handy for candidate recruiting. Users should pay special attention to the report functions, as they are really helpful in recruiting. For people who like everything individually organized and neat, it’s a lifesaver.

- A truly simplistic layout
- Seamless integration of all data from different sources to one complete Bullhorn database.
- Efficient tasklist and search
- Managing client and talent leads has become much easier
- A real time saver
- Contact list is searchable and easy to navigate
An extremely useful service for integrating databases (e.g. client and sales, recruiting data etc). Bullhorn is one of the best CRM’s I have worked with. Simple, clean visuals, intuitive functions, good integration features. Allows synchronization with other programs and tools.
- Customizable, with lots of functions
- Compatible with tons of other software

- Some problems with user interface, like popups
- Refreshing posts is sometimes delayed, especially if they are close in time
- Small window sizes, requires lots of scrolling action
- Speed – data transmission could be much faster
- Needs a lot of updating and administration (which is honestly the problem of all CRM sofrware)
- Keeps old data which you have to delete manually, or it will interfere with current priorities

Stacey

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Great ATS, the best one I have used as a Recruiter

Bullhorn ATS is overall a great tool for our recruiting team and we enjoy using it. It integrates well with a lot of the other tools we use to improve the candidate experience including Herefish, LinkedIn, TextUs, etc. Wish customer support was a bit stronger with stronger, long-lasting solutions, but overall we like it.

Integrates with a lot of other software we use like TextUs, Herefish, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Jobs, etc. We also like that it has a lot of capability and functionality, more than other ATS's I have used. It also has a fairly easy to use interface and a lot of training materials, which makes it easy to onboard new recruiters on to our team.

Customer Support is very unhelpful when we try to add new functionality, suggest Bullhorn updates, or if we have a system issue. We have not been impressed with their problem-solving or timely support.

Die besten Alternativen zu Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Akshay
Akshay
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

A modern and collaborative ATS

Bullhorn ATS is a comprehensive software which provides many benefits to staffing agencies. I like the centralized database, time saving automations, custom workflows, and analytics reporting capabilities. It is also mobile friendly. Bullhorn is complex and expensive and may not be the best tool for a company starting out. The customer support can be improved as well.

Bullhorn has a centralized candidate database which allows users to store all candidate information, making it easy to access and search for candidates. Bullhorn allows users to customize workflows to fit specific recruitment processes at different companies. There are also plenty of time saving automations for many tasks in the recruitment process like resume screening, scheduling and candidate communications. It allows collaboration between recruiters and hiring managers.

Bullhorn can be complex and difficult to learn especially without technical experience. It can be expensive for start-ups as the pricing is based on the number of users. The tool is heavily reliant on solutions with other softwares which can be challenging to troubleshoot. The data storage in the tool is not as flexible as other competitors and there is limited customer support.

India
India
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Makes timecard submission fast and easy!

Makes it easy to enter and submit work hours and the format is easy to follow. Also their customer support team is awesome!

Sometimes logging into your account can be difficult.

Martin
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Change request take too long

There is a wide marketplace of third party partners who can offer additional features that can easily be implemented into the core product.

Time scale to deliver changes that require assistance from Bullhorn are too long.

It would be good to have a fast track option for minor changes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Bullhorn ATS & CRM gewählt wurde

Profile was no longer fit for purpose and lacked many new features.
Jon Ryan
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 6.11.2022

Bullhorn - Overall Quality is excellent

Overall experience using this tool is Excellent. Highly recommended and you will surely won’t regret it.

Bullhorn is very user friendly and very convenient to use specially when you are familliar to any CRM tools.

Whenever there is an update I need to clear cache my browser to refresh the Bullhorn settings.

Karanjeet
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Thomas Thor Review.

So far it has been good

User friendly, has potential and support is very reliable

Limitation on few important features - it is not fun to always be referred to 3rd party (cost a lot of investment)

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

Could be better, not interested in the smaller accoubts

I found bullhorn a deterrent to recording information in the main & tended to rely on email & memory. Only when the connection speed was at its very fastest did I find it functional to use.

Compatibility with broadbean & cv preview.

Distribution lists, coding, speed, intuition.

Bob
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

Expensive product with not enough functionality

Great product for staffing purposes and the job recruitment process makes it super simple to very complex. The learning curve can be steep but after mastering the program you can tailor your experience to however vague or detailed that you need.

Overall a great product however for the price it's hard to justify unless you are doing big business.

Adam
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 18.10.2023

An OK CRM but there are better

I used it when I was managing existing accounts. It did a good job in tracking activity and mapping sales.

It gets the job doneReports are easy to pull When you are used to it, it delivers everything it needs to It is a very relaible platform

It's pretty dated looking and takes some time to understand and get the most out of - especially when compared to some of the alternatives out there

Jeffrey
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 9.12.2016

Evaluation of Bullhorn Recruiting Software for Use by a Smaller Retained Executive Search Firm

I had a personal, on screen demonstration of this product by a rep on Mon Nov 21, 2016 starting at about 11:00 AM PST. Using Citrix I looked at a custom screen demonstration while Adam Cuomo and I spoke by phone. (My rep and I were the only 2 people involved in this presentation.) At the beginning I explained how a small partnership or “solo” retained executive recruiter operates. Although it should be noted that I started my search career working for a larger recruiting firm. And that I am generally familiar how large and small recruiting firms in California and the U.S. function internally. And later I remembered that I had actually evaluated at least two different recruiting software packages in the past. During the on-screen evaluation Mr. Cuomo gave me enough feedback and comments to indicate that he had a really competent understanding of this niche or the overall recruiting business.

The Bullhorn software appears to function beautifully. The Bullhorn software or system catalogs candidate profiles, open search projects, communication with candidates and clients, interview schedules, status and feedback reports, etc. And it apparently can accomplish a “housekeeping” function that I didn’t expect. That is, one component of Bullhorn is that it can apparently import a “resume” submitted by email or scanned into a system. And then catalog that candidate profile into the recruiter’s database of contacts. Where there are multiple recruiting consultants working for the same firm --- it helps to insure that everyone “is on the same” as to contacts with all candidates and client organizations. The cost for a small one-user firm like mine was estimated at monthly. The user’s database is kept in Bullhorn’s cloud storage.

For my method of executive search Bullhorn is not necessary. All of my recruiting history is in my head or “searchable” by a key word on my Mac’s hard drive. And that recall can be enhanced by a standard Google-search on the web or access to any private database that I might have access to. It would, however, be a consideration if I ever added a partner to the business. As it stands, however, it provides more structure that most small firms probably need.

But there was one aspect or component of the Bullhorn offering that could be immediately useful to a small search practice like mine. And that is the ability to neatly and efficiently input resumes that come to me in differing formats into my own structured database of contacts and potential candidates. I don’t have time to personally do this. And it’s often difficult to find and schedule in a support person who can effectively do this with my personal email records and the file notes from my searches. And there is always a concern with confidentiality when outside staff is engaged.

It appears to really function beautifully. And it's a fit with a retained executive search organization's needs. And it appears to be reasonably priced.

It probably has a more limited utility for a one or two person retained executive search firm.

Angelina
Angelina
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

Highly effective for managing recruitment processes

While there may be some glitches to using Bullhorn ATS & CRM, the overall experience is positive. Its ability to post jobs on multiple sites all at once is impressive and works well. If the software performance of the ATS can be improved, it will be a tough ATS to beat in the market.

I like the certain amount of automation this ATS has. Bullhorn sends follow-up messages, schedules and posts jobs on its own, if promoted to do so. Bullhorn is more comprehensive than other applicant tracking systems as it can also integrate with other HR tools and background checks.

Customer support can be improved as it is difficult to get training programs and sessions on new features. There are several software bugs that come up when moving candidates through the various stages of recruitments process which can be frustrating and slow down the recruiter in their work. There is a lack of reporting and analytics support from the ATS as well.

Tim

Bewertet am 7.12.2016

Bullhorn Review December 2016

I have used Bullhorn since 2007 in two different companies. In the first instance, I helped integrate Bullhorn into the company and found Bullhorn support extremely helpful in migrating our data from our old system into Bullhorn. The process went smoothly and our deadlines were met; I still remember this after all these years. I continue to use Bullhorn in my current company and find it an extremely effective tool.

Bullhorn Technical Support is simply amazing. I am in awe of their customer service and their knowledge of the system. Customer Service for me means that I'm not put on hold for an inordinate length of time nor am I forced to leave a message after negotiating with a voicemail system that requires me to struggle with too many options. I greatly appreciate Bullhorn Technical Support's sending me a follow up email to any issue I may have had; these emails help me to remember the issue and how it was resolved. Lastly, I realize that Bullhorn has many partners in its Marketplace but I do not receive solicitation calls from them; this is very important to me, as I receive many such calls from other vendors and it is a burden to say the least.

I do not remember which version of Bullhorn I used at my first job (from 2007 to 2013). I do know, however, that when I started to use Bullhorn in my second job one of the features that was available in the earlier version (ability to run ad hoc reports based on the various fields in Bullhorn records) was no longer available. I found this feature extremely useful as a Bullhorn administrator for my company and regret that it's no longer available; it provided a level of detail and a freedom of reporting that is not found in the canned reports. I understand that Bullhorn's maintaining such a feature can be a heavy one, but I miss this feature nonetheless. I think it was called Bullhorn 360. Lastly, I do have one other comment. I love the "Merge Record" feature but I find it very complicated to choose the secondary record from the list after I've chosen the primary record first. The primary record shows up as an option when choosing the secondary record for the merge. This is a small detail but one that would be wonderful to correct.

Angelena

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

A powerful CRM with great resources for future development

The fact that Bullhorn never stops on the achieved results make us believe that their functionality can bring even more benefits in the future. This vendor can surprise their customers with a lot of new features, each of which is equally qualitative to the previous standard package of abilities.

This is a tool where everything is ready at hand. Bullhorn offers opportunities for lead generation, as well as for requirement delivery. The management process is seamless and does not require creating API linkages between multiple programs. All the information about each user/employee is organized in a logical and visually convenient form. Besides, the program offers easy and fast abilities to contact each other inside the system and share some important files. It is incredibly important for our company to be ahead of the competition and to make as many people of our target audience as possible aware of our services. We do believe that Bullhorn is really what we need for this aim to come true. With its help, our company can easily gather like-minded fellows in one team to create really unique and thoughtful ideas and run successful projects.

To tell the truth, it was hard to find anything we do dislike about Bullhorn. There are just some small shortcomings we would like to see improved in the future releases. For instance, our company would appreciate greatly if Bullhorn paid more attention to their ATS functionality. Very rarely, but still, there might be some problems with the e-mails arrival (personally, we faced this error just once or twice). In general, Bullhorn is a satisfactory platform.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

One Stop Shop

Overall, I can still say that Bullhorn is the best recruiting software. I would highly recommend this tool to other staffing firms.

Bullhorn is the best ATS I have ever used. It is very user-friendly. It only took me a day to know my way around bullhorn. It allows you to edit fields while you are looking at the list. This is very helpful as you do not need to click on a specific link to have it edited. Also, I love that it is integrated with MS Exchange as email conversations are recorded and can be seen by all internal employees. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each requisition. Bullhorn also allows you to set up reminders which are very helpful for busy recruiters like me. I love that text messages are also recorded in the system. Lastly, they have an awesome technical support team! Way to go!

For me, Bullhorn can still improve on tearsheets. Recruiters should be able to edit fields without them having to click a specific link/candidate. It would be very beneficial if they would add this feature as most job postings are really fast-moving. Another thing that I have noticed is with duplicate candidates. Sometimes I add a specific candidate and it shows me, 50 plus duplicate candidates. When I try to click one, it's nowhere similar to the resume that I uploaded. I hope they can do something about this.

• Branche: Biotechnologie

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

The big player but seems like old technology

Over all it did what it said and seems to have a corner on the market but does not seem to be innovative or really bring cutting-edge ideas to the table. I felt it was an administrative task to use a bullhorn vs a tool that would empower me to grow my business.

It has tons of features and could grow with you. It also has a great marketplace so you can hire consultants to customize it. This was extremely expensive, however.

It seems like it was built on technology from 15 years ago, feels very clunky and was not as responsive, automated or taking advantage of the latest technology. I found myself wanting to skip tracking interactions rather than fire this Bullhorn system up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Recruit CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bullhorn ATS & CRM

I didnt - I moved to Recruit CRM
Wendy

Bewertet am 2.10.2017

Bullhorn helps to bring standardization and simplicity to the recruitment process

Bullhorn becomes part of the fabric of your organization and definitely not something that you could live without.

Bullhorn helps to streamline the recruitment process by allowing your jobs, candidates and placements to all be in one place at your fingertips. You can create a simplified workflow on each entity so you can see what has been done, what stage the record is at and helps to keep your process on track. The reporting is easy to use and allows for follow up with your team members.

The list views are very easy to train and once you understand one, you can navigate easily through the system. Training becomes easy because the tool has a standardized look and feel.

There are a few areas within the application that you do not have the ability to configure. If these area had configuration ability it would be great. The overall application has tons of customization and configuration ability but those few small areas that don't really should be inline with all the other areas.

Bewertet am 19.11.2015

Why we chose Bullhorn over the company choice

We were encouraged to use a different ATS and chose to pay a little MORE for Bullhorn S for a few reasons:
1. Email is the primary form of communication for many conversations and the ability to be in the database while in Outlook was the number one reason for choosing Bullhorn S
2. Having the ability to create a workflow that matched our needs was a must. We do both direct hire and high volume contracting. We a process that works for both income streams
3. Customer Service - we almost didn't go with Bullhorn because of "rumors" about customer service support. We took the chance and are thrilled that we did. The customer service team usually picks up in a few rings. Even if the first level tech doesn't have the solution, they will get the issue resolved almost always on the first call
4. Set up went very well. The implementation team helped us to configure Outlook and Microsoft Office 365

Unfortunately the program setup forces you to select creation of emails using either Outlook or within the ATS. We create our emails using Outlook as normal and the emails are logged in the database. BUT if you are doing a mass email or want to use a stored template, it is a little bit of a process to bring up the email editor and to email via the database. That is manageable. The real issue is that often emails sent within the database wind up in SPAM. I have been told that there is NO solution. It means that I must follow up with the email recipient to guarantee receipt.

Brian
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Vice President

Was a Sendouts customer when Bullhorn bought them and eventually forced to migrate to Bullhorn platform. Have been very dissatisfied with customer service. They don't offer much for small firms (we are 2 employees) and won't even assign an account manager to us. They recently did an upgrade that caused a major issue with SPF and resume submissions - but they didn't tell their customers until after the fact. We only found out when we contacted them with the issue - crazy bad execution on their part. Finally had enough and am currently transitioning to a new ATS vendor and Bullhorn is really slow getting through that process. Terrible customer service.

Fairly easy to implement and navigate. Decent overall at working through recruiting process workflow.

Limited effectiveness interfacing with LinkedIn. Poor mobile access. Frequent time outs and often requires multiple attempts to log in for some reason.

• Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 1.11.2017

Clunky, slow, terrible reporting. Does the job, but does so in a very inefficient way.

Its an ATS - it keeps the data we need, but it just does so really terribly.

Navigation between candidates, companies, and applications
Relatively user-friendly interface
Note sharing and distribution listings easy

Reporting. Pulling a report with the exact same parameters multiple times produce reports with widely varying results. Even when parameters are set (e.g. exclude a field), parameters are not stuck to leading to inaccurate results. Will not operate correctly if there is too much data in the reports, so it cannot handle creating a single report with multiple months/years of data, meaning smaller reports have to be pulled separately and then pieced together manually.
Customer service - highlighting issues with the platform went nowhere. Identifying problems or issues elicited zero response from Bullhorn.
Performance - so so slow! Opening candidate profiles takes forever!

Rabee
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.5.2021

Amazing

Overall, I recommend using this if we need to enter the candidates and requisitions, in order to keep in touch with the candidates. Not a very helpful tool when it comes to built-in scheduling but we can still send out emails and communicate. I would use it to maintain a candidate database/inventory.

I used Bullhorn for almost 4 years. I love Bullhorn to maintain my talent pool and inventory. This is a great way of saving candidate Data and then accessing it whenever we need it. I can't even explain how much this has made my life easier in terms of searching for talent in the Bullhorn database if I am ever stuck and not able to find a candidate through any of the job boards. with just a could of searches, we can find a candidate we maybe spoke to 3 years ago who might be a good fit for a specific role. A great way to use and maintain data. A very good tool to generate reports as well/

Not a very good ATS system. Doesn't give us the flexibility of scheduling candidates too much.

Brandon

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

Bullhorn is the top system in the industry!

Bullhorn is an excellent open source system that allows us to effectively engage our Candidates and Clients and driv revenue across our multiple business lines. They understand who they are and what they are great at and bring partners alongside to provide the industry leading tech that they do not have embedded in their tool. the support has also greatly improved in our 4 years where our questions and issues are answered within a day at the most. and, our rep is the best. She is so engaged with us and provides updates and keeps us where we want to be, on the leading edge.

I honestly have no cons for Bullhorn. the suggestions we have provided over the years have been taken to heart and implemented so that is all you can ask frm a partner. Listen to your clients and take action on relevant things.

Greg

Bewertet am 2.3.2017

Review of Bullhorn

Rather frustrating - the 'out of the box' solution doesn't really seem to fulfil as many of the requirements as some of your competitors do. The inability to set up multiple offices for the same company seems quite an oversight, particularly if one contact oversees the recruitment across a number of sites but can only be added to one of them for synchronisation purposes. Also, the fact that the online job loading portal automatically brings through the location of a role seems remarkably short-sighted when we don't want our competitors to know which clients we are acting for. Generally I think we are frustrated that when we initially looked at Bullhorn we thought it looked like a product for large organisations or in-house recruiters and was advised that this was not the case - yet how many start-ups can afford to employ a web developer to customise their vacancy portal or to invest in extra CV production software because the existing templates are too simplistic?

Synchronisation is seamless with email
Customer service and tech support was good on some issues
Online and mobile so can be accessed easily

Need to upgrade to access very simple tweaks - menu customisations? Should be fairly standard and not worth an extra £30 per user to do
Not fully capable of doing everything we need it to. We paid a premium price to get a top end product and sadly this seems to fall short of that
Requirement to have a web developer to customise portal

Antwort von Bullhorn

Hi Greg,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. I am sorry that you feel like Bullhorn is not properly meeting your needs. If you would like to further discuss how we may be able to improve your experience, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]. We value your time and feedback!

Beantwortet am 29.3.2017
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

A Sophisticated Tool for Customer Relationship Management: Bullhorn CRM

I will say that Bullhorn CRM is the best CRM software product for managing customer-relationship in any organization from my experience.
It is a robust tool that ensures customer satisfaction and retention as well as providing the opportunity for new customers thus increasing the company's productivity.
its interface is quite simple to use and appealing.
I highly recommend Bullhorn CRM to those companies looking for better CRM solutions.

Bullhorn CRM capability to provide immediate insight into the person that is in touch and the capability to keep track of all conversations between different stakeholders makes it superior over other CRM software.
Increased customer relation has led to improve in my organization's productivity.
another cool feature about is about its intuitive interface that is simple and easy to work with even for the inexperienced users.

In my opinion, I will say the latency experienced by Bullhorn CRM has made it be time-consuming in some context and even failure to capture data from the user.

1.066 Bewertungen