Über Microsoft To Do

Microsoft To Do (formerly known as Wunderlist) is a task management app that allows users to create daily to-do lists and share them with others. The app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices and can also be...

4,7

• Branche: Musik
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 6.1.2023

Einfaches, kostenloses Tool

Ich kann dieses Tool ist selbst für Einsteiger bestens geeignet, da es sehr einfach zu bedienen ist.

Einfach zu bedienendes Tool zur Aufgabenverwaltung. Nur mit den nötigsten Funktionen ausgestattet, die in jedem Fall aber auch ausreichend sind. Praktische Erinnerungsfunktion. Vorteilhaft ist die Synchronisationsfunktion zur Verknüpfung mit anderen Geräten.

Negative Erfahrungen konnte ich mit diesem Tool machen

Lutz
  • Branche: Kino & Film

Bewertet am 22.1.2023

Solide und gut

Tagesplanung, wochenplanung und Jahresplanung perfekt abgestimmt. Auch für den Mac

Sehr häufige Updates nerven ein wenig. Es funktioniert doch!

Florentin
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Die To-Do Liste für alle.

Eine insgesamt tolle App, die für sehr viele geeignet ist.

Microsoft To Do ist kostenlos und kann deshalb von allen genutzt werden. Das Design ist anpassbar und keine Funktionen fehlen.

Leider ist Microsoft To Do von Microsoft und die App erfasst von einem Daten.

Die besten Alternativen zu Microsoft To Do

Navneet Singh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.12.2021

The to do app

Overall experience was very good with this.

Microsoft to do comes with a clean and minimalistic user interface. It has widgets that are very helpful. The todos are directly backed up to your drive account so that they can be accessed anywhere and anytime easily on any device.

The only thing that i dislike about this is that the widgets are not customisable.

Mario
  • Branche: Zeitung

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Frees up the space in your head...

As I mentioned already, To Do allows me to create lists of tasks, a place to jot down ideas so I don't forget, etc. I suffer from ADHD and this program is really a life saver for me. I use it mostly on my phone but also integrate it with Outlook, my iPad and it alleviates that "I know I'm forgetting something" feeling

I've always been a list person. if I have to accomplish something, have an important meeting to prepare for and attend, etc. I can create a list of the steps needed to take in order to accomplish said task. To Do offers numerous ways of personalizing lists. You can create a Group of lists that are related in one way or another, add and delete lists from the group or create a list on it's own. You can coordinate it with your calendar and access and sync throughout all your devices and platforms.

it allows me the ability to create a list of things I need to do and sub lists needed to accomplish each step. once on the list, I can get it out of my head until I need to address it, freeing up the gray matter to focus on the task at hand. You also can set reminders for each task, schedule them in the future. It's also compatible with Get Things Done. You can also attach the files you need in order to accomplish things

The one thing that is extremely weak - and this goes for every Microsoft product - is their lack of customer support. First you need to exhaust all the AI options before you can actually address your issue with a real person who may not ever respond to you. And if or when they do, you wonder if they even read the complaint or problem you're experiencing. Truly frustrating experience

Elisabeth
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

I use this for a mix of work and personal.

I'm a multi-talented person and need to have things organized. I've tried a multitude of different platforms to use for my experience. Personally, Microsoft To-Do wasn't what I had hoped it would be. I assumed since it was a product of Microsoft it would link to the calendar on Windows and it didn't have that initial grasp I was hoping for.

I like that it has an app and they sync on my desktop and my phone so I can give myself to-dos even when I'm not home.

A few things, I just felt like it was lacking in the to-do list app settings.

Eli
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

A great task management application!

I love Microsoft To Do because is a versatile application that allow teams manage their tasks efficiently. Even that it's free you can use it on any device making easier to follow up and set deadlines. It's great because you can manage all your tasks in one place. The option to see your day and filter important tasks is a must.

Honestly I don't complain about this tool. Would love to have a license just in case that anything happens in the future

Trello

Warum Microsoft To Do gewählt wurde

It's a great cross platform tool with an intuitive interface.

Trello und Asana

It's free
Rishu
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

Best To Do App Forever

Overall it's the best software for users like me who have to simply put reminders here which can be synced on different devices. I like this app. There are some scopes for this software for further betterment.

The best part part of this software is its minimalistic UI and customizable appearance. All the needed features are available. I don't need to make any additional efforts to set reminders, once I add time/date to the task, it creates reminder. Other apps charge for the same features but here it's is completely free.

It's not for advance users. It doesn't have features like task reports/analytics, priority highlight, calender view, can't add subtasks, etc.

Ryan
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

Easy to use and doesn’t waste any time

It removes the barriers to keeping my clients on task with their swing improvements and adds accountability to practice and stay on top of it.

Could be a more advanced mode with modifiable features to customize the layout and add features as needed.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

The Tool for Task Management

Overall, Microsoft To Do offers businesses with a system centered around task mangement.

Our staff can collborate, easily access, and add or remove items as we go about our week. Nothing more could make this process run smoother.

Ease of access, scheduling, task edit/update

Can get redundant, do not use the progress tracking as much as other businesses might

Aman
  • Branche: Animation

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

Simple and Powerful Task Management Tool By Microsoft

This is awesome tool for daily task management 👍

User friendly design and I can make group for every different task

I miss page like notion, there no option to add page to write notes, script

Notion

User friendly design

Notion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

Because Notion have lots of feature like I can add sub page in page
Kaila
  • Branche: Supermärkte

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Love it

Love it

Everything about it is great! Easy to use free and works

Tutorial took forever and was boring to get started

Fábio
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

Keep track of activities in a easier way

It is really helping to keep track of what must be done and which task has more priority over others

It takes less then 10 seconds to properly create an entry on the list, which can be prioritize in comparison to others

Few features to customize each task. They are also divided by day, meaning a task cannot be kept for more than one day.

Erick

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Great but unfortunately available through Microsoft Store

Microsoft To Do is a formidable software in the tasks management category and works fine both in Windows or mobile. Unluckily I had to come back to pen and paper, since I couldn't get used to any other competitor, because of a Microsoft Store flaw, which is a shame.

With Microsoft To Do you can works through lists and task. These tasks can be divided in sub tasks and you can define conclusion date, repetition and even attach files. For me, the best is the My Day feature, a special list where you can pull tasks to this very day backlog, which helps you to focus in what you should deliver today. You can set some tasks as important, filter tasks by the conclusion date and add other people to lists as well.

For me, the greatest con is being available through Microsoft Store, which Microsoft doesn't put much effort to work. Since I signed to Xbox Game Pass and tried to install a included game, nothing more can be download in Microsoft Store, making impossible to install To Do and any other app available there.

Trello und Notion

Warum Microsoft To Do gewählt wurde

Because Microsoft To Do don't have limitation like the free version of Todoist and was enough to me.

Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

Simple and objective in the purpose of task management.
Syed Sohail
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.11.2021

Microsoft To Do.. An ultimate organizer

I sarted using it after Microsoft lauched it as a replacement of wunderlist. It is better than majority of other similar apps due to its ease of use. I use it to remember and manage daily tasks both social and wrok related.

I just love the simplicity and list making speed of Microsoft to do. You can keep a track of all of your tasks and organize them into various categories according along with setting reminders or due dates to them. Its simple and intuitive interface makes is easy to use that other similar softwares. Being a web bases software it enables you to access it from any where in the availability of internet on any device and synchronizes an changes in real time. Apart from an schedular, you can also use Microsoft To Do as a field note book to organize and wrotes thoughts and ideas easily. It also allows you to make sub tasks and create notes for each part. You can easily share your lists with other through sharing a PDF or the incorporated email support which is very useful frature to share agendas and group check lists for meetings and jobs with the concerned persons.

Microsoft To Do is designed primarily as a to do app, thus it often lacks deeper features which would have been nice. It has limited team collaboration features, but is an excellent choice for simple projects and manage daily tasks.

• Branche: Darstellende Künste

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

Great for keeping on track.

Since we introduced Wunderlist to our business, we really seem to stay on top of things. If you remember something needs to be done, you can easily open the app and add it to the To-Do list and assign it to the proper staff member. As the owner, I can easily track what has been accomplished or the amount of progress that has been made on an assignment. It seems to motivate everyone to quickly get things checked off the list and move on to the next task. It has definitely been an asset to our company.

This app is wonderful for keeping tasks organized and on track. What we love most is the ability to assign tasks to others, share information, and make notes, and work together to finish tasks quickly and efficiently. It's a bonus that you can use it not only for business, but personal tasks as well, while keeping all of the "to- dos" separate. We love that it works equally as well on our laptops, tablets, and phones.

I tried to find something I dislike about this app, but I could not. Maybe they could add a larger selection of backgrounds.

Allcal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

Wunderlist seemed to be easy to use and the right fit for our company.
Matthew
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

The perfect work / life organiser

Overall I would highly recommend Wunderlist to anyone who is trying to be more organsied. It has helped set reminders, repeating tasks, lists, assignments and more. The mobile app is excellent, especially if you share tasks and lists with others.

Wunderlist is so simple and effective that it implements into your work / personal life perfectly. The overall ease of use and complete cross device compatibility makes it the go to app for all things to do. Being able to create mulitple lists, setting priorities and adding information and sub lists makes this a great platform.

As it is designed as a simple to do app, sometimes it lacks deeper features which would be nice. Team collaboration can become limited, but for daily tasks and simple projects it's excellent.

Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

Wunderlist just looks great and works well. The overall feel and simplicity helped to decide this app over competitiors.
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!

Keeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).

I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left.

I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered.

If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time.

You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.

There's no integration with anything else , like time tracking or invoicing software, that would make it a serious productivity app.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

A robust & useful task list app

Having used this app for the past handful of years, I've learned how to utilize many of the features available such as sharing tasks with colleagues and team members, create groups and folders to categorize lists based on work, personal, shopping lists, moves, and a ton of other uses. I have been able to install and sync my lists across all 4 of my devices (2 computers, phone & tablet) so I am always up to date. Tasks can have due dates and reminder dates & times, as well as subtasks which is very helpful when you have a project that has several steps. As each step is completed, it can be marked off and once the full project or phase is done, the parent task can be marked complete. I use this for every type of task from personal items, shopping, bills, client/work projects, follow-ups (there's a notes section to keep track of notes in one place for that task), and even recently, all the tasks for my move including packing, mover information, utilities set up and even family events. Being able to create folders, these tasks are much easier to track and schedule. Things are always getting updated so there are new features which get launched over the course of time so it's much ore robust today than when I first started working with it.

As awesome as the folders and groups/subtasks are, there can be times things may become a little disorganized. Or it feels that way. I sometimes have to number my individual tasks so I can make sure they're in the order I want since the options available joe for sorting is alphabetically or by due date. So numbering the j divisible tasks creates an alphabetized way to sort. A little bit of a pain short of sorting manually. But these are minor in comparison to the features you do get.

Rhean
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Microsoft To-Do Review

To keep track of things I need to work on, I use Microsoft To do on all of my Windows PCs, my Android phone, and my iPad. It's a fantastic and simple method for me to keep track of the key tasks on my daily to-do list. My wife and I also use it to make joint shopping lists for household things, birthday cards/gifts that need to be picked up, bills that need to be paid, and so on. Unlike a calendar, which only serves as a reminder, this one allows us to check off each job as it is completed, so we always know where we are. Microsoft To Do is a fantastic tool for both business and personal usage. Give it a go!

In my line of work, I've always required tools that allow me to quickly build a list of pending assignments. Many programmed provide a plethora of alternatives that are ineffective and make completing a task a pain. I've found the answer with Microsoft To-Do. It offers the greatest user interface out of all of its competitors, which is what I like. Creating a task is really easy, and I can accomplish it in a matter of seconds with only a few clicks. Another aspect I appreciate is that it is incorporated into my computer's operating system, that it is readily connected into the notification system, and that I can immediately access it. Furthermore, Microsoft To-Do offers a smartphone app with the same high quality as the desktop version.

I can't think of anything negative to say about this software. I could integrate integration with other platforms and maybe a new widget to make it more accessible. Aside from that, the app is excellent.

Marina
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

Great For Making To-Do Lists of Any Kind!

This is a great app if all you're really looking for is a fairly basic list-making software. I really enjoy using it for packing lists, shopping/grocery lists, and general to-do lists. But if you're looking for a more collaborative or robust project management software, this might not be the one for you.

Wunderlist makes it quick and easy to make lists of any kind. I like that you can easily switch between your different lists on the left hand side of the program, while managing the contents of those lists on the right hand side of the program (the majority of the screen is dedicated to this purpose). I also really appreciate that you can quickly churn out many list items in a row- all you have to do is press enter and you can immediately begin typing the next item, without having to click anything extra. This is a great time-saver. Also, if you click on any list item, the screen will split so that you can see/create additional information for that list item, including notes, due dates, reminders, and sub-items. This has really helped me stay organized. Wunderlist also has a really nice, clean design that's pleasant to work with. Another big plus: it's great at syncing across devices!

Wunderlist is great at what it does, but it's probably not as robust a task management softwares as some others that are out on the market. But considering it's free, that's not necessarily the worst thing. One thing that does occasionally bother me is that any list items that are checked off are removed from the list, rather than being crossed out, moved to the bottom, or dimmed. While this can be nice for some things (like grocery shopping), it's more frustrating for recurring/unchanging lists (like a general packing list) since it means you either have to keep re-making the list every time you need it, or fish the crossed off items out of the "completed" tab every time after you're finished with it.

Sam
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE APP

I’ve been using it since it was Wunderlist. Best app ever. This keeps my personal to do list, my business to do list, my wish list, shopping list, books I want to read (but won’t ever get around to actually reading), business ideas, writing ideas, silly crazy ideas, movies I want to see, my vehicle maintenance schedules, my goals, my dreams and everything in between.

As a side note I also use a simple but crazy-effective emoji system. I put an emoji in front of each to-do item. For example the hammer emoji means fix, a tree means outdoor project, a squid emoji means organization project, thread=sewing, car=car, computer=computer, etc. after that I put a number emoji which means how long I think that project will take. The app allows you to sort alphabetically so all the emojis are all grouped. When I have time, all I do is look at my to-do list and decide what kind of project I’m going to tackle and how much time I have. Then I get things done. Yes I was that really productive friend when the pandemic hit and we all got laid off. I was crushing it, getting things done, building stuff, staring side businesses. All with the help of Microsoft To-Do.

This is BY FAR my absolute FAVORITE app ever. This app is a direct extension of my brain. It keeps all my thoughts organized. It is a perfect holding place for all the crazy ideas and things I need to get done that pop up in my brain. I can easily dump them here and then focus on what I need to. I’ve been using this for years back when it was Wunderlist.

Nothing. It is a perfect app. I can’t say enough good things about it. I love it and use it every day.

Chuck
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Most Efficient todo list app I’ve ever used.

We have a lot of volunteers and only a few paid staff. So to have a program that makes it easier to communicate lists to people with out asking them to pay a lot of money is highly beneficial. Wunderlist is my go to note taking app. Most meeting notes are usually lists anyway, and I find it very simple to capture my thoughts on this app

What I love most about this product is the simplicity and speed of list making. I also use this as a field note book to organize and capture thoughts and ideas quickly. A lot of note taking apps and todo list apps have more features but they are also a lot more complicated to use. Wunderlist is simple and has a very clean lay out. You can also make sub tasks and notes for each todo. But the best part is that it is not at all complicated. The lists can be shared, Either with people on wunderlist , or you can generate a pdf and email / text the list. I use this feature often with agendas and group check lists for meetings and jobs.

It would be amazing if there was a separate landscape view for iPad and Desk top that layed out the entire lists in rows where you could see them at once. I use separate lists for days of the week. If there was a way of seeing each in a row format at once, it would be easier to migrate tasks to other list as needed.

Sakshi
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.10.2022

Task management tool

Overall a great tool.Microsoft-to-do is best managing tool, I can easily manage all my work throughout the day, Microsoft-to-do helps me to deliver task on time and it helps me being punctual. I am using Microsoft-to-do for my personal as well as professional tasks to complete. Earlier for my office work I used to create task list on notepad or notepad++ and from there it was difficult to track the progress but now it's easy. Also sometimes I forgot to send an email or to check the email or calling someone but with the help of Microsoft-to-do now I can set a reminder and able to complete easy and every task on time. Also it allows to create a task/subtask list and share it to other which I like the most because now I can share the tasks easily with my team members. I would recommend this tool to everyone so that managing task/time become easy.

My favourite thing about Microsoft to do is it can be use on mobile as well as on laptop. Easy to use and it's user interface is awesome. Microsoft-to-do allows users to manage tasks,assign tasks and prioritise task according to urgency/importance of task. Also user can add reminder for a task so there is no need to check deadline again and again and can complete task on time.

Microsoft-to-do does not allow users to set start and end date of a task which I felt important, also it doesn't provide inbuilt calendar view so we need to use Microsoft calendar app to fullfill the need. That's the only problem which I faced till now, else everything is good.

John Frank
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

The perfect task managment app

I really do like wunderlist for managing tasks for different departments.

I liked the ability to assign tasks to people on my team and put a deadline on it. Great for doing so for different departments.

We ultimately added the app to Microsoft teams because their suite offered more than just task management.

Trello