Über Microsoft To Do

Microsoft To Do (formerly known as Wunderlist) is a task management app that allows users to create daily to-do lists and share them with others. The app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices and can also be...

4,7

Rishu
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

Best To Do App Forever

Overall it's the best software for users like me who have to simply put reminders here which can be synced on different devices. I like this app. There are some scopes for this software for further betterment.

The best part part of this software is its minimalistic UI and customizable appearance. All the needed features are available. I don't need to make any additional efforts to set reminders, once I add time/date to the task, it creates reminder. Other apps charge for the same features but here it's is completely free.

It's not for advance users. It doesn't have features like task reports/analytics, priority highlight, calender view, can't add subtasks, etc.

Swati

Bewertet am 4.9.2022

Smart Scheduling!!

I am one of the satisfied customers of Microsoft To Do . As a freelancer and a part time employee there are bunch of different projects that I handle so remembering all those tasks and scheduling meetings was really difficult for me but with To Do it became a piece of cake for me. Moreover I save a good amount time as using this software is really easy and conveninet. Other than the Cost that I have to bear to use this platform, I am very much satisfied with this software.

Microsoft To Do is one of the best scheduling software available in the market right now. It comes with many required features and function that provides you a very good scheduling experience. Being a freelancer I have lots of work and project to maintain so, I really need to have a proper list of tasks where I can set remainders for my meetings as well as my project submission dates.I also need have to keep the record of the progress I have been making on my work. I have been using this platform for above 6 months now and ever since then I have never missed any important task present in my to do list .You will receive regular alerts and notifications of the list that you will create on to do and even the list creation is very easy just a few clicks will do the work for you.

My experience with Microsoft to do has been really good but there are some loopholes in this software as well and one such is it's application on mobile. With the kind of features this platform provides it is very difficult to carry those tasks on mobile phones and if you want it to run smoothly even on your Android phones then you need to have an expensive one with you. The cost of using this software is higher than other similar softwares available. You also require to have a continuous and stable internet connection while making updates and using tools such as Microsoft meet with it.

Tom
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Where or Where is "WUNDERLIST"

I started using this as a product designed and built by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Wunderlist. When MS bought the company I knew it would go off the rails and it has - it is much harder to use.

too corproate and that makes it complicated

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

I have been using it for years

Die besten Alternativen zu Microsoft To Do

Jeff
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Keeps me on track!

I needed a simple app to help me keep track of all my tasks and keep things from falling through the cracks. To Do has over delivered and I couldn’t imagine functioning without it.

To Do keeps me on track and helps me juggle a variety of different tasks for Carlos roles and jobs all in one place.

I love it! No complaints at all so far! Highly recommended.

Warum Microsoft To Do gewählt wurde

I wanted something a little easier to use and something that played well with other daily solutions I use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

It was the easiest to use and most efficient.
Muhammad
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

Amazing Application for Task Planning

Everyone to be efficient needs effective planning and Microsoft To Do is the best and free application to manage to do list. It syncs list of tasks across multiple devices. It helps to create to do list, reminder and notes. To do list can be shared and tracked to monitor the progress.

Microsoft To Do is user friendly application that supports any device. It provides features of sub-tasking, prioritizing tasks, making multiple lists, getting notifications, task notes, automatic reminder which helps to remind about deadline of a task. Integration with Microsoft Teams enable to share to do list with others.

There is no calendar view but we need to add any date manually. Quantum of completed tasks cannot be visualize. There is no provision to set start date/ end date for any specific task. Reminder is not on according to frequency of recurring task; reminder works only once.

German
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Task manager applicaton user (To Do), great tool during the day

Before "To Do" I used to organize my tasks in "Google calendar" but it was more time consuming, I'm still using "Google calendar" to make some appointments but, now I am using "To Do" to take small notes during the day, I think it's more easy and friendly than other apps in the market.

The product is easy to use, I think it was designed for simplicity of use, you don't need much resourses of your machine to run this application. I think for the majority it could be a great tool for tasks management. An also you can add pictures and archives with your notes.

Maybe the way you search or browse between notes can be improved.

Kaila
  • Branche: Supermärkte

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Love it

Love it

Everything about it is great! Easy to use free and works

Tutorial took forever and was boring to get started

Tomek
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Microsoft To Do is a very useful task management tool

Microsoft To Do software helps me plan my day and work. Thanks to the reminders, I remember about all sentences and I can complete them on time.

Microsoft To Do software is easy to use and has the necessary functions. Facilitates work and day planning.

I found no cons of Microsoft To Do software.

MindManager

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

is part of the MS Office 365 software, which allows you to easily integrate with other programs included in the MS Office 365 software
Larry
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

To Do or Not To Do

It was useful for the management team to stay on target and monitor each other's task lists.

The simplicity of the software is a great benefit as the learning curve is nearly nothing. You'll be up and running quickly.

The software does not really have all the bells and whistles of some similar software.

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

We initially chose it because of the low price.
Brijraj
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.8.2022

Cannot miss a thing!

The cross-platform feature is magnificent. I list tasks on my phone and I am reminded on my university desktop on time. The syncing is spot on and very helpful. What I also like is how I can share the lists with my colleagues/advisor and let them know about my work plans for the day and help them schedule their day accordingly.

The pricing is a bit of a turn-off. I cannot share the lists if required with my family as they are not a part of the institution and personal purchase of the software is a little steep for non-institutional use.

Sanadra
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 12.8.2022

Easy cloud-based task manament

Overall,Microsoft's To Do is pretty easy to use,regardless of what you are using it on.Everything is right there in front of you and it lets you go stepp by step on how to get the most out of it.It's free to use and its often overlookedin favor of flashier task managers.I have found it to be efficient and it helps me keep my meetings and appointments on time.There are not many things that are free and worth my time,but I would recommend this to anyone with kids and have flexable work schedules and needs to keep things organized and in one place.

Microsoft To Do is not only for business but it's great for individuals who want to moniter and collaborate on simple tasks.it lets you prioritize you schedule and has file sharing for groups who are collaborating on events or work projects.It has an easy to use interface that allows people who are not familiar with computers or working with a team.It is so easy to use for any individual who wants to plan their day or week and not forget any appointments you may have coming up.you have access to calendar,Gmail outlook,evernote even trello,slackand airtable.It's free to use,its simple and has file uploading.It also can be use with you mobile.Off coarse it has a reminder that pings in to let you know ahead of time when you have a meeting or appointment

As with anything,there are always cons,not a lot of features even tho it has added more features,since it's first release.I have found the drag and drop function still needs improvement and the add to my day feature only allows me to add a project for that day and not upcoming events which has to be applied separately and doesnt integrate with some of microsoft products.

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

The Smartest Daily Planner You'll Ever Use - Set yourself up for success with Microsoft To Do

The Microsoft to-do app is simple and easy to use. It has a clean, minimalistic design that allows you to get to the task at hand rather than be distracted by stargazing animations or an overabundance of interface elements. Bottom line: Microsoft To-Do is a solid task manager, but it faces stiff competition from Jorte and Todoist. Which one you use will likely depend on how deep your Microsoft Integration is, and what other features you're looking for in a task manager.

The app is designed to be a personal productivity companion so you can focus on what matters most. It helps you plan your day with the best features of any task manager, while keeping you up-to-date with what's happening now and what's coming soon. The app is simple and easy-to-use, with an elegant design that lets you focus on what matters. All your tasks are stored in one place so you can see them at a glance, set reminders so they're never missed, and add details like attachments and notes.

There are some missing features that would make this app even better — including the ability to sync across devices, integration with other services like Google Calendar and Dropbox, and more customisation options for when reminders are triggered - location-based reminders (e.g., "when I arrive at work" vs "when I arrive at home")

Gina
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Bewertet am 19.3.2022

To Do or not to do- Microsoft to do

Overall Microsoft to do is one of the top of the line programs and software for companies not only like mine but I'm sure that other companies can use this as well for the cost of the software for a company it's worth every penny and its way of gold because of the way it brings not only every member of your team together but it also makes them a well-oiled machine in delivering the product to a customer in a given time and a given manner and it keeps everybody on board everybody working as a team I couldn't ask for a better program for my company and hopefully you can't for yours

The features that we as a company alike about Microsoft to do are one that we love the fact that we can schedule a task that we can have subtask situations as well as a timeline of when that task should be finished we also love that it's mobile and that there are file sharing and ways that other employees or other members of the team can see that task and how it's progressing as well as has the tab the test that they're working on scene as progressively being done

At this point I don't see anything about the Microsoft to do software that we're not happy with we are extremely happy with it we use it on a daily basis and we have no complaints

Syed Sohail
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.11.2021

Microsoft To Do.. An ultimate organizer

I sarted using it after Microsoft lauched it as a replacement of wunderlist. It is better than majority of other similar apps due to its ease of use. I use it to remember and manage daily tasks both social and wrok related.

I just love the simplicity and list making speed of Microsoft to do. You can keep a track of all of your tasks and organize them into various categories according along with setting reminders or due dates to them. Its simple and intuitive interface makes is easy to use that other similar softwares. Being a web bases software it enables you to access it from any where in the availability of internet on any device and synchronizes an changes in real time. Apart from an schedular, you can also use Microsoft To Do as a field note book to organize and wrotes thoughts and ideas easily. It also allows you to make sub tasks and create notes for each part. You can easily share your lists with other through sharing a PDF or the incorporated email support which is very useful frature to share agendas and group check lists for meetings and jobs with the concerned persons.

Microsoft To Do is designed primarily as a to do app, thus it often lacks deeper features which would have been nice. It has limited team collaboration features, but is an excellent choice for simple projects and manage daily tasks.

Mario
  • Branche: Zeitung

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Frees up the space in your head...

As I mentioned already, To Do allows me to create lists of tasks, a place to jot down ideas so I don't forget, etc. I suffer from ADHD and this program is really a life saver for me. I use it mostly on my phone but also integrate it with Outlook, my iPad and it alleviates that "I know I'm forgetting something" feeling

I've always been a list person. if I have to accomplish something, have an important meeting to prepare for and attend, etc. I can create a list of the steps needed to take in order to accomplish said task. To Do offers numerous ways of personalizing lists. You can create a Group of lists that are related in one way or another, add and delete lists from the group or create a list on it's own. You can coordinate it with your calendar and access and sync throughout all your devices and platforms.

it allows me the ability to create a list of things I need to do and sub lists needed to accomplish each step. once on the list, I can get it out of my head until I need to address it, freeing up the gray matter to focus on the task at hand. You also can set reminders for each task, schedule them in the future. It's also compatible with Get Things Done. You can also attach the files you need in order to accomplish things

The one thing that is extremely weak - and this goes for every Microsoft product - is their lack of customer support. First you need to exhaust all the AI options before you can actually address your issue with a real person who may not ever respond to you. And if or when they do, you wonder if they even read the complaint or problem you're experiencing. Truly frustrating experience

Jaime Valeriano
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

A Review about Microsoft To-Do in a Perspective of College University Student

My overall experience in Microsoft To-Do is that I am able to learn how to be an organized person. I am able to make my tasks in an effective and efficient way to the point that it is one of the bridge for me improving myself to be a responsible student. I must say that this is one of the tools that every student must have that will be really helpful for them to survive school especially in college.

What I like the most about this software is of course it is free and I am able to create different lists of to-do tasks which gives me the opportunity to classify my priorities to manage. Also, there are different pretty themes that I can choose which I usually make sure that will fit on my overall theme in my laptop itself. In addition, I am also able to put the icon in my taskbar for me not to forget to check my to-do lists in a daily basis. Lastly, my most favorite thing is that it can remind me of all of the tasks through alarm.

Honestly, I cannot think of any about the what I like the least about this software but when I am going to put my shoes to other person. What I think what they like the least in Microsoft To-do is that they must have a Microsoft account for them to open it especially if they are getting pissed off with a lot of different email account to take care of. In fact, I know someone which is my friend for having an issue like this because of course in our gadgets, we do not have only Microsoft apps but also other apps such as google that will oblige us to create another account. However in this case, it actually doesn't bother me at all. Good thing I have Microsoft To-do that I can actually use to put all of my accounts username and password for me not to forget it.

Alhassan

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

the perfect bridge to connect your professional and personal lives

Microsoft To-Do allows me to never lose track or forget about the little details of my day like visits to the mechanic, doctor's appointments and family occasions. Beyond task sharing which can be a little difficult sometimes, all the ToDo features function exceptionally well and have really allowed me to better coordinate my personal and professional lives.

Microsoft To-Do is designed to make usage as uncomplicated and effective as possible. The app is neatly organized into sections that make navigation, entry additions, editing or deletion as simple as possible. It has helped me to better merge my professional engagements with my personal obligations in a way that causes as few clashes as possible.

Not being able to move items from one list to another is a real headscratcher for me. And also, there should be a settings option one could check to automate moving uncompleted tasks to subsequent days.

Warum Microsoft To Do gewählt wurde

I already had sophisticated work management software at work, what I needed was a simple alternative to focus on my personal obligations and ToDo came out the better fit for that purpose.

Evernote Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

It still came down to simplicity of use.
Mohammed

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

zero complication, 100% efficiency

Overall, Microsoft ToDo has been excellent for me. I now have a separate program I can rely on for organizing my personal affairs, removed from my professional engagements and duties. I also love that it can be accessed ad synced across multiple devices even if they're running on different operating systems. And all that for a program that feels and runs so light weigh is simply perfect. On top of all that, it's free.

With an extremely uncomplicated user interface, I never get lost navigating my way around the program. A typical example is how the sub-menus pop up as an appendage instead of being loaded as an entirely new page. Also, for the very light weight program it is, the system performs extremely well applying some form of AI tech in generating suggestions for new entries, that are almost always accurate. They sure did a very excellent job making the software very user friendly and efficient.

As a heavy google products user, I was initially disappointed when I realized it didn't come integrated with google calendar. And even though I was eventually able to achieve the connection with another software (Zapier), it would have been easier and better to have it directly.

Trello, WEDO, Toodledo und Asana

Warum Microsoft To Do gewählt wurde

Microsoft ToDo was extremely user friendly. As simple as sticky notes, but 100 times more powerful and effective. And I also needed a different software that didn't remind me of work whenever I opened it over the weekend.

Todoist und Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

For managing and organizing my personal life, Microsoft ToDo was able to it with the least complication. The others are quite good as well, but more suited for my professional needs.
Anli

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Microsoft To-Do Review

I can pull up my plan for the day regardless of where I am. This is assisting me with remaining coordinated.
I was cheerful that the mix with Outlook where a ton of To-Dos begin from would be consistent and assist me with being proficient.
Generally, my involvement in To-Do has been a decent encounter.

I enjoyed the combination with Microsoft Outlook undertakings and hailed email. Working in Outlook a ton of the day made it more effective to stamp messages as follow up things and see that in the To-Do application.
I like how simple this application is to utilize. It permits you to set undertakings and arrange them by due date and the errands that should be finished on a particular day.
It's exceptionally strong and has numerous highlights, however I appreciate the consistent experience of utilizing it on both my telephone and my PC.
I love Microsoft items and this is another victor. Exceptionally basic and causes me to feel like I can deal with my plans for the day easily. Furthermore, cool update highlights.
I utilize a PC at work and a Mac at home, however have discovered that To-Do is very simple to use across various working frameworks. It's absolutely a stage over the updates application on my telephone, and I value having the option to get to it (just as get notices and updates) across my numerous gadgets. I like having the option to rank undertakings by request of significance and the capacity to add extra parts like documents or update notes. In general, overly helpful and simple to utilize.

The To-Do app and work area (through Outlook app) isn't extremely easy to understand contrasted with other more current apps. I was confounded about "Undertakings" and "Tasks" and how those meant hailed messages and assignments. It likewise found a way an excessive number of ways to round out at new To-Do.
The absence of highlights is the greatest negative to this product. It comes up short on the usefulness to sort tasks.
Glitchy, here and there. Errands I complete tend to at times not synchronize to my telephone or PC, the other way around.

Erick

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Great but unfortunately available through Microsoft Store

Microsoft To Do is a formidable software in the tasks management category and works fine both in Windows or mobile. Unluckily I had to come back to pen and paper, since I couldn't get used to any other competitor, because of a Microsoft Store flaw, which is a shame.

With Microsoft To Do you can works through lists and task. These tasks can be divided in sub tasks and you can define conclusion date, repetition and even attach files. For me, the best is the My Day feature, a special list where you can pull tasks to this very day backlog, which helps you to focus in what you should deliver today. You can set some tasks as important, filter tasks by the conclusion date and add other people to lists as well.

For me, the greatest con is being available through Microsoft Store, which Microsoft doesn't put much effort to work. Since I signed to Xbox Game Pass and tried to install a included game, nothing more can be download in Microsoft Store, making impossible to install To Do and any other app available there.

Trello und Notion

Warum Microsoft To Do gewählt wurde

Because Microsoft To Do don't have limitation like the free version of Todoist and was enough to me.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

Simple and objective in the purpose of task management.
Randi

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Wunderlist has changed the way we organize task!

We absolutely love and depend on Wunderlst on a daily basis for keeping our organization on track. It helps so much when our team works away from the office most days and you want to add things to various people's to-do list as I oversee a team of people. It helps us stay productive as they don't have to waste time transferring these​​ things from their email to their list which we have done in the past and it lets me see when they have completed a task.

I love the fact that you have so many levels to organize your list, especially for those who have different areas they oversee​ or want to organize their own lives w/ in the same software.

I sometimes have a hard time doing a backup​ but have found that just doing it through Export.wunderlist.com works much better.

Flock, Trello und Asana

Warum Microsoft To Do gewählt wurde

Was looking for something that worked better to lists w/ multiple levels.

Evernote Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft To Do

It was clean & uncomplicated - didn't take a lot of training & was intuitive - great for our staff as we have college students involved who are able to use it as well and jump right into using it.

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!

Keeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).

I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left.

I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered.

If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time.

You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.

There's no integration with anything else , like time tracking or invoicing software, that would make it a serious productivity app.

• Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

A robust & useful task list app

Having used this app for the past handful of years, I've learned how to utilize many of the features available such as sharing tasks with colleagues and team members, create groups and folders to categorize lists based on work, personal, shopping lists, moves, and a ton of other uses. I have been able to install and sync my lists across all 4 of my devices (2 computers, phone & tablet) so I am always up to date. Tasks can have due dates and reminder dates & times, as well as subtasks which is very helpful when you have a project that has several steps. As each step is completed, it can be marked off and once the full project or phase is done, the parent task can be marked complete. I use this for every type of task from personal items, shopping, bills, client/work projects, follow-ups (there's a notes section to keep track of notes in one place for that task), and even recently, all the tasks for my move including packing, mover information, utilities set up and even family events. Being able to create folders, these tasks are much easier to track and schedule. Things are always getting updated so there are new features which get launched over the course of time so it's much ore robust today than when I first started working with it.

As awesome as the folders and groups/subtasks are, there can be times things may become a little disorganized. Or it feels that way. I sometimes have to number my individual tasks so I can make sure they're in the order I want since the options available joe for sorting is alphabetically or by due date. So numbering the j divisible tasks creates an alphabetized way to sort. A little bit of a pain short of sorting manually. But these are minor in comparison to the features you do get.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 28.9.2016

A Great Way to Manage All of Your Tasks for You and Your Team(s)

I've been using several different solutions for managing my tasks/projects/deadlines/to-do's for years. I've left Wunderlist only to find myself crawling back due to its ease of use features. It uses keyphrases and contextual clues to predict your tasks due dates or reminders and related contacts which reduces the time you spend making the task and more time to complete it/checking it off. I use it for my personal life as well as Team Projects and Project Management to keep track of all of our tasks in the company. It works very well for small businesses (1-20 employees) with simple tasks that do not require workflow and triggering.

-You can add anything from anywhere using email, typing out your tasks, or generating them from webpages/inbox etc.
-Easy to use Reminder System that is effective at keeping you up to date with what needs to be done and not easy to ignore or let anything slip through the cracks with push notifications.
-Smart Tasks allowing you to setup reminders, notifications, group members, tags, etc by simply using the correct words in your tasks and minimizing the time it takes to setup your tasks in general giving you more time to complete them!
-Team Collaboration & List Share Options
-Device Compatibility and Multi-Platform Apps
-Gmail Integration

-Inability to create projects or automated tasks directly within the app itself, however this can be achieved by using integrations with Zapier etc or using other tools to talk to Wunderlist and create the tasks for you.
-Can become bulky when you have a large number of tasks at one time or are managing a lot of projects or lists.
-Sometimes the smart task creation/tagging can get in the way when you want to write something simple and it tries to do something else for you.

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 20.12.2018

Wunderlist - Super Simple Straightforward Task Keeper

I actually use Wunderlist actively. If I update tasks on my laptop, there's seamless syncing to my smartphone. I'm on an Android and the app is well designed, very easy to read my tasks, add, update. On my Macbook, I switched from using Wunderlist in my browser (Firefox or Chrome) and am using the desktop app. The desktop app takes very little memory compared to keeping an open tab in either browser. The design of the web app and desktop app are equally pleasing.

This is a super clean straightforward app that's quick and easy to use. All I want to know is what I've got coming up next and be able to update it easily. I also like being able to create tasks out of emails, all you need to do is add the email addresses you're sending from and update your account to activate this feature.

Having my to do list handy when I'm mobile is really convenient. I also use tags, which makes it super easy to cut to the chase and pull up similar tasks for different projects.

Sometimes super simple is all you need. What I love about Wunderlist is that it really is a plain and simple tool to keep track of tasks. I've used Todoist, and that's a cool tool too. But ALL I want is something to keep me straight on tasks I have, and have it super easy for me to add and update them. Wunderlist delivers on it's simplicity from actually using it to the look and feel.

Sometimes I'd like to print out on paper my completed tasks depending on what I'm working on. You can't do this. You can print out your open tasks.

I can view a list of the next 7 days of tasks but I can't view what I have open after that. In ToDoist you can view tasks past 1 week in the Inbox. I'm using a tag that I can search and pull up tasks that are over a week old.

2.425 Bewertungen