Brand24 Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Brand24

Brand24 ist eine cloudbasierte Marketinglösung, die Nutzern bei der Erkennung und Verteilung von Inhalten hilft. Das Tool bietet eine Funktion für „Online-Erwähnungen“, die Erwähnungen auf sozialen Medienplattformen, in Blogs,...

4,4
4,6
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Brand24 durchsuchen

157 von 157 Bewertungen
Justyna
Justyna

Bewertet am 16.10.2017

The best tool for social media monitoring

Provides the daily dose of the most important data. It's easy to use. Customer service is always on duty , and You can hear that they are happy to work in Brand24. Love to call them to speak about projects, details, numbers.

That i don't have time to use it more often :) Everything else is just right for my needs, i would like page to be more colorful :)

Ksenia
Ksenia

Bewertet am 11.3.2018

Brand24 is the 1st Email I Look at daily

Many times I'm notified of a new link to our website before the writer who may have done a guest post on someone else's website. When I reach out to thank them, this not only starts a great conversation, but they're happy we notified them and they're more likely to mention Social Quant again in a future blog post.

Simply put, the Dashboard is good. It's ability to quickly provide a once-over look that provides a quick snapshot of everything that's going with the social media profiles I and my team are managing. Also, importantly is the competition tracking on social it also allows. This is very good!

There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.

• Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

Brand24 is the backbone of my online reputation business

Brand24 provides us with the mentions and reports we analyze for our online reputation clients

The customer support is very fast and highly trained an very proactive. They hand hold you to customize your monitoring campaigns and projects.

A lot of spam results or mentions that are completely irrelevant. Their filters must be fixed and once in a while there are bugs (ex: word cloud goes offline frequently). A bit expensive

Die besten Alternativen zu Brand24

Firoz
Firoz

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

A Must Have Tool for All Social media Manager For Data analysis and Monitoring

I was constantly worried about my company's reputation when I started to consider the idea of creating an account on social media. The amount of information available on the internet is highly scattered makes it hard to find what is working and what is not working. Brand 24 is such a valuable tool - it has helped me analyze the posts from my competitors and their core vitals such as Like, Comments, No of shares, and many more.

Brand 24 is a tool that has helped me grow my social media presence and I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in creating a better online presence for their company or brand. It's also great for understanding your competitors and what they're doing in the space

Although the Brand24 team is working very hard to make this tool more beneficial and keeps on updating the thing regularly. My only ask from them is to add more tutorials on youtube to make it more useful which helps the user to find its new uses.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you, Firoz, for sharing your thoughts. It means a lot!

Beantwortet am 11.7.2022
Clement
Clement

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

Brand24 a must for any political party.

Brand24 is my daily bread , it gave us lots of insights on the trends , mentions, and the most influential profiles, so instead of working hard and losing time to complete a single task, we created a smarter strategy targeting key profiles and medias.

We have lots of arabic contents being grabbed , and the emotional analysis does not work on them , so we are doing this work manually .

Thomas
Thomas
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 17.8.2016

Best Tool For Social Listening & Brand Monitoring

We at Usersnap are big fans of Brand24! It allows us to monitor and track social mentions of our brand, as well competitors activities.

Since using Brand24 we gained some deep insights on how and where our brand has been used. It works great for tracking facebook, twitter, blog or any other social mention. All in all, it does a pretty good job!

Easy-to-use interface with comprehensive features for tracking and monitoring important keywords and brands

Slack integrations

none - there's no real disadvantage of using Brand24, as it allows you to track keywords in the most efficient way possible.

Ian
Ian
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

Great product from a great team

Brand24 are a fantastic group of people that know how to build a great product and support their customers. I can't fault them in any way.

I use this for monitoring for a range of companies. The data produced is great, the reports are also great. It's easy to use, cost effective and great functionality.

I can't think of anything, it meets my needs.

Marta
Marta

Bewertet am 30.4.2016

Great tool

I'm a marketing and PR specialist on the dropzone and I've been using Brand24 for 2 years now with some dead periods when the season is off. It lets me monitor not only our brand awareness and opinions that appear online. I also use it to find people who are interested in extreme sports in general.

Intuitive admin panel, clear rules and outstanding customer service.

Lack of recurrent payment. During season i don't have time to monitor each invoice that comes so recurrent payment would be perfect here.

Maksymilian
Maksymilian

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

Great information monitoring tool

Easy to use, great piece of software, developed in Wroclaw, Poland. I'm using it daily with my personal projects.

Little bit too expensive for personal usage.

Filip
Filip

Bewertet am 27.4.2016

key tool for connecting with brand influencers

with brand24 we were able to connect with influencers that matter the most, improve customer support and grow app downloads through social media. Highly recommedned

- way more results than other social media monitoring tools tested
- clear and user friendly web app
- smart notifications
- advanced stats and reporting
! great value for money

- takes a bit to get the whole company culture around proactively responding to social media mentions

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

Brand24 is a Brilliant Tool

Brand24 is one of the best decisions we have made to help in our monitoring of the emotionally charged social media world. It has given us a leg up on providing the next leap in timely responsiveness and support for our customers while using less resources to accomplish it.

With Brand24 it's easy-peasy to pop onto the laptop and peruse through the social media activity for our company, and as well as for peeking in on our competitors. With this wonderful tool we were able to catch a branding concern and stop the improper use of our company name on a product we certainly do not make or endorse.

I think the algorithms that determine the type of social media entry (positive, negative, or neutral) needs to be reviewed to ensure a higher level of accuracy.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you Michael for your feedback. That's a great use case!

Beantwortet am 22.8.2022
Ivan
  • Branche: Lagerung

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

Fantastic, customer support is fast and reliable via chat, and it offers

Get informed of our brand awareness daily. Detecting most mentions via web and social media permits us to take action when needed.

Easy to use, catches most mentions via social media but also via web. Price is correct. But the best is the customer support: fast, professional and reliable. This software has a great value for money

Reports could be more detailed. Also would be great that LinkedIn mentions could be integrated as some companies have their goals on that platform.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

Find what clients tell about you

It does automatically something that is impossible to do by hand

I really appreciate how this tool tries to make my experience the best possible. Personally, what i like the most are the email summaries which allow me but to log in into the system, but integrates with my current schedule and appear in the place i was checking already

I found it a bit hard to calibrate the tool in the beginning. The tool was saying that the mention was positive or negative and wasn't right in this

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

Great Social Media Monitoring Service

With features such as mentions feed, discussion volume chart, marketing analytics, influence score, sentiment analysis,alerts, data exporting and filtering, Brand24 is a leading social media monitoring service that is tailored for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
The many aspects of this service is what makes it so great. It doesn't just focus and excel on one feature, but has a variety of them at a high level.

The main con for me would be Brand24's ability to only archive a year's worth of data. The cost adds up pretty quickly as well, but luckily I don't have to worry about it personally in our company.

Katie

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

A Quality Solution for Small Business

We've enjoyed having Brand24 as a resource!

Brand24 has been a great addition to our marketing toolkit -- we found that it was easy to set up, navigate, and pull reports from. It has been helpful for us to provide our clients with insights on how their programs are doing in the public eye. Because of Brand24, we've been able to capture info and sentiment that probably would have gone under the radar without. Fair cost for a quality solution.

For some of the search features, it sometimes pulls irrelevant information from Twitter. We would also like the software to integrate with LinkedIn in the future.

Antwort von Brand24

It's great to hear that Brand24 belongs to your marketing toolkit! Thank you for your feedback. It's precious to us.

Beantwortet am 22.8.2022

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

Brand24 monitors important keywords and brand mentions of our business

Brand24 works great and monitors important keyword and brand mentions on multiple channels.

It's super easy to use and works great. We tried several different keyword monitoring tools and Brand24 was the best price/quality ratio for us.

Some of the mentions (for Twitter especially) will get repeated and you have to manually turn them on. So far that' s the only con we found.

• Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.9.2018

Good tool to improve your brand communication in social media

Helped us to find new customers and engage better with the existing customers in social media.

1. Generates news feed by collecting the data of people who mention or discuss about your brand.
2. Provides data regarding the volume of discussions and reach of brand related information among customers in real time. Can opt for email and mobile app notifications to monitor the changes in quality and quantity of discussions.
3. Boosts data driven decision making by plotting charts and generating info graphics automatically. Can do sentiment analysis easily.
4. Customer support team is excellent and helps us in understanding the software better.

1. Not intuitive to use. Need to follow tutorials, webinars and reference material to learn how to use this tool.
2. Can't customize the templates for generating reports.
3. Software is expensive to purchase.
4. Mobile app should be improved and allow us to access all features provided in the desktop version.

Richard
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

Working with brand24 is easy, straightforward, but I wish there were some more specified...

It's very user-friendly and the UI makes the platform a breeze to use, even when just starting out. There are a lot of options for customization, which means reporting becomes much easier.

The analytics options need to be expanded - there are a lot of numbers floating around within the platform that seem to be generated out of nowhere. Specifying how these were made, or further breaking them down into smaller segments would allow for reporting to be more precise.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

So so

It's from country ;) Nice UI and UX. Good coverage of data from non-polish markets.

Only few cstegories have good coverage in polish data, other tools are way ahead.

amy

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

great great tool -- combines many resources

great for multiple clients

finds stuff i haven't seen in other searches -- i'm never sure if google search is comprehensive --and you seem more comprehensive

never sure if you have a "full report" -- i would to see coments and over ways --
i really like influence ranking

Graham
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Strong Social Listening tools

A strong tool to monitor disaster related social listening when we need it most.

The highly visual elements of social listening, with external links to the most impactful posts on social channels.

Lack of overall brand reputation and sentiment impact which can be repackaged for client facing presentations.

Antwort von Brand24

Thank you for your feedback! It means a lot to us.

Beantwortet am 24.8.2022
Dan
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

Love Brand 24, saves me hours a day searching through various sources to track mentions.

Great to be able to get a quick snapshot of what people are saying about our products online. It would be great when you press engage if you could reply to a post.

Sentiment tracker - it would be good to see it pick-up words automatically or allow you to enter a list of keywords rather than addressing individual mentions.

Mateusz

Great tool

Brand24 is a helpful tool. Their results are really exactly. I use Brand24 daily and I highly recommend using this tool for everyone, who want's to know everything about their brand :)

Their results are really exactly.

In my opinion... nothing ;-)

Sławomir
Sławomir

Bewertet am 27.4.2016

The best application for monitoring your brand

The best application for monitoring your brand. Fast, stable and having a great support! I use Brand24 app to monitoring my business brand and my blog.

- fast
- stable
- great support
- great design
- good UI/UX

Abdul

Bewertet am 20.10.2017

Pleasant

The collection of mentions and the ability to search through the results. We also like that there is an app to complement the web interface.

Being unable to input individual posts to get statistics on them. Additionally, b24 is unable to detect spam posts.

157 Bewertungen