Über RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral's leading cloud contact center offers skill-based routing, agent management, real-time insights, and more to empower your employees to deliver better customer experiences. With the right tools, your agents can meet...

4,1

Nutzerbewertungen zu RingCentral Contact Center durchsuchen

171 von 171 Bewertungen
Katherine L.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.7.2021

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such.

To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Vonage Contact Center

Warum RingCentral Contact Center gewählt wurde

We had reliability issues with Amazon Connect which required us to change. The feature set was also lacking, although we did appreciate the amount of integrations that were available through AWS. We switched from Mitel in part due to cost but also due to reporting. The reporting we were receiving from the phones were inaccurate which management asked us to resolve. We were unable to find a solution, so we had to transition phone providers. This was coming off several other instances of issues with Mitel not working correctly or features missing.

Zuvor genutzte Software

MiCloud Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RingCentral Contact Center

We chose ringcentral since we had started using ringcentral for a small office we also own. The setup was simple, our relationship was good and the price was comparable to other products. Making the switch had its fair share of difficulties but afterwards, the feature set was exactly what we had asked for.
Ryan
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Ring Central Review

If I was running my own business I would use Ring Central as a soft phone. Absolutely great value for the money.

It is very easy to use and is very reliable.

The only downside, which would be a problem for any VoIP, is that if the power were to be cut and you are not using the mobile app then the phone would be dead. At our office we had the power go out for 5 hours and that meant that we didn't have an effective system.

Die besten Alternativen zu RingCentral Contact Center

Ring Central I grater Starter VIOP for Small Businesses

It was easy to setup and use on a daily basis.

It lacked a call center environment when we left the company. You were not able to record calls and integrate a RM program.

Adam

Bewertet am 31.7.2022

Review of Product Software

RingCentral has allowed us to speed up call routing and decisions making among our operators that is crucial to our success

The features of RingCentral that are most impactful for our business have been the call center management and Caller ID. We find that these features have allowed us to make more money each month through the ease of integration into our current processes and the ability to create new efficiencies that we would have not had the chance to create with other similar software options available in the marketplace.

We've not found anything about RingCentral that is difficult to use or problematic with integrating into our existing systems.

Emma

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Josiah
  • Branche: Glas, Keramik & Beton

Bewertet am 15.1.2020

Has everything you need at a great price

I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Business VoiceEdge

Warum RingCentral Contact Center gewählt wurde

Price and features.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Business VoiceEdge

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RingCentral Contact Center

The price was right and they allowed us to do a one month trial to see if we liked the system.
Gregorio
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

Excellent software for Call center industry!

Really great software, easy to run and implement, agents loves it and accurate dashboard with full information about performance.

Reports are so easy to run, accurate data and fast response.

Interface, could be better, needs to refresh and be more dynamics.

Valerie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Ring Central at Ease

THE INCOMING FAX LINE FOR THIS SOFTWARE IS WONDERFUL , ITS AN FAIR EASY TO USE SYSTEM As well as training and using the system is very easy.

i have not dislikes about this software.

Crishna
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Web-based soft phone!

The web-based version is definitely a must! My only prob with web-based is it takes a while to update the call history. I have to refresh multiple times in order to see the most recent number I dialed. Other than that, GREAT soft phone!!!

Glad it's accessible via web with option not to download the app and eat up computer space.

The app version is terrible. Keeps lagging and freezing to white screen. This happened multiple times during an ongoing call. Reported multiple times but did not receive any feedback or solution.

Steven

Bewertet am 28.12.2020

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

My overall experience has been extremely positive.

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Grasshopper

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RingCentral Contact Center

Functionality was the primary deciding factor.
Darci
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Great product for property management call center

Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Cesar

Bewertet am 13.4.2020

call center

Tener un equipo de expertos en otro país y poder darles comunicación con los clientes que llaman como si estuvieran en la compañía, me ha resuelto muchos problemas y nos ha hecho ver muy profesionales

Excelente plataforma para comunicaciones, con este software puedes tener múltiples teléfonos en cualquier parte del mundo, y se comunicarás como si estuvieras en la principal. Se puede incluso enviar mensajes de texto a celulares y hacer extensiones dentro de la linea telefónica que tengas.

La verdad no encuentro alguna característica que no me guste de este software. Es realmente muy completo y útil cuando te manejas con personal en diferentes partes del mundo

Helen

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Recommended

The support team was great. They made sure I got the answers to my question and they walked me through very well.

Product - we have just been using the software for a month now and we are in adjustment period. So far, we are not having big problems with the product. It is very user friendly. We can customize with ease. Each user can customize too, giving less work on the super admin.
Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones). They immediately suggested that we address it also to the development team. I think the company is growing and with constant support care, RingCentral customers are in good hands.

Not really a problem but one feature was not included. I wanted to rearrange my contacts on my Polycom Screens by customizing through RingCentral. The software could not help me rearrange to how I wanted the names to be assigned to the lines I prefer. Other than that, I am highly satisfied.

aniss
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 21.4.2022

Great overall solution for call centers

Overall very satisfied with this program as it is a really complete solution; I worked 16 years in call centers and used it for only 6 months during my last experience and I can definitely tell that I am really impressed compared to all the other call centers tools I used before in all my carreer;

Whatever your position, you can all work with it in a very efficient way, easily without any need to provide a training for it. Impressive really as it is so complete with anything you can need in a call center eather as the client or an outsourcer;

Sometimes, as any program, some bugs can happen when trying to type or some lags when trying to get reports out.

Jessica
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Jeff

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

A must if you're using Ring Central Phone!

Our organization uses Ring Central, Ring Central Phone, and Ring Central Contact Center for our phone system, scheduling conference calls (audio or video) and for phone monitoring and reporting in our call centers. All of the RC software plays nice with each other, including mobile versions.

The ability to monitor teams in real time via customizable dashboards is my favorite feature. It is as good as any telephony software that I have seen.

The reporting capabilities are somewhat robust, but creating custom reports beyond the stock templates is not intuitive and in a few instances we were not able to create the report we wanted with multiple data sets.

Tom

Bewertet am 24.1.2018

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax...

Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Maria
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

Excellent voice quality

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

Santosh
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Ring Central - Review

- It is a great application overall with ring central.

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use.
- This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls
- This application can be customized to very high extent.

- The pricing can be made more affordable
- They can add more features and limits to the applications

Jerry
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

Replaced our original phone system

Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

• Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

Very functional

Definitely worth using!

We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

• Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

Great for internal communication

Positive overall! Great way to communicate with others you work with who you're not physically with during the day.

Really great platform for internal company use. I used ring central at the doggy day care facility where I used to work. It was great to be able to communicate with my coworkers in a very fast pace environment where there's a lot going on. Able to search keywords to search for certain things in conversations.

I don't really have anything bad to say about this platform. It's not the prettiest, but it's simple and that's a great thing.

Melissa

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Sean
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

Great features for a small/mid size team
Great call clarity
Incredible management of calls when working from home
Fast support and assistance with issues

Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed

171 Bewertungen