Joist Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Joist

Joist ist eine Abrechnungs- und Fakturierungslösung, die es Auftragnehmern unter anderem in den Branchen Zaunbau, Bodenbelag, Trockenbau und Zimmerei ermöglicht, Kunden, Online-Zahlungen, Arbeitsaufträge und mehr zu verwalten....

3,8
3,8
3,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Joist durchsuchen

60 von 60 Bewertungen
Khadijah
Khadijah

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Joist was my starter invoice application. It allowed my small business to go to the next level

I love that joist is easy to use from computer or smart phone on the go is not a problem. Joist is easy to use and understand even for older people who are not use to computers. When a payment is sent I can update my invoice so that I may see how much I have made even can update payment plans and make contracts

The fee for receiving payments via the app. Sometimes the site and app can be down for maintenance when I really need it

Jason

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

Joist- the estimating software you've been waiting for

Joist not only acts as a great estimating / quoting software. It functions as a decent crm, tracking customers email views and allowing you to sort them in multiple ways.

Financing is built right in, making it a seamless presentation tool. You are also able to take payments.

Pictures and documents can be uploaded right to your proposal. Different contracts can also be attached for commercial, residential, new construction etc.

Joist is simple to set up, use and demonstrate.

Estimates can be emailed or texted right to the customers phone.

Lacks more robust features other offering in the estimate software category have.

Not quite a full featured estimate software or crm but a very functional combination of both.

Bianca

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Amazing Software

How simple and user friendly it is!
Made my life and my clients easier.

Not much. Everything was easy to use and navigate

Die besten Alternativen zu Joist

matthew

Bewertet am 5.7.2018

Works great for invoicing

The app itself works great. Very helpful to email customer a invoice, estimate or a receipt right on the job

First- I wish when I look up a Customer Support, it would not only pull up his contact info, but also a history of his jobs/invoices
Second- when you have customers pay with cc, joist uses WePay to process. WePay is a joke, zero communication, they went right into my bank acct and stole money simply because a customer clicked a dispute button because he was mad I didn't answer my phone when my sister was in a hospital.GONE and only through chats online have I received a pitiful notice that it will take up to 45 days to return my money, even after it took the blink of an eye to steal it. Crooks! And I will stop using joist just because of this instance. Boot WePay, hire a legit company like PayPal and I'd come back. Until then, I'm looking for new invoice company.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.1.2024

Awesome app!

This is a great product. I am very pleased with every aspect of it

My favorite thing about JOIST is the ease of use when estimating!

I don't have anything that I like the least with Joist!

Russell
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

No support

Not happyand all comes at a bad time .

Professional estimate.

Trying to rope you into PayPal
Impossible to navigate updated payments

Serhiy

Bewertet am 29.10.2023

Had to leave joist

very disappointing

good system to use but without customer support very scarry

We had our brake in ....someone change our password in joist and we cannot get it back with 3 month communication joist refuse to give us access to our account we lost 3 weeks off our time somehow get all information backtechnical support could do it 2 click on the buttons ...... unfortunately they give access back to scammersso be careful they will not help you i hope they will sort our problem eventually.... i hope, someone form joist team will read this and respond ASAP

Bewertet am 30.4.2022

Short of being all that we need as contractors

My overall experience with this software is that if you are a growing company, it can be outgrown making it necessary to seek software with more functions to replace this software.

The ability to send estimates electronically for approvals.

Not being able to write change orders with decreases in scope and costs. Must use other software to do this causes additional expense.
Cutting and pasting text from other software causes formatting uses. This decreases the efficacy of this software.
Not allowed to give discounts or credits on a signed estimate. Sometimes you want to add a benefit to the clients experience and this software does not offer this.

Rj
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Love Joist but support resolution has difficulty

Professional look and on the spot updates for materials used and labor expended which really increases accuracy. I really really love this product... I just hope I can get the email thing worked out.

For Free software I can't complain - it does a great job at almost everything. I have several friends that are now using it and love it. I don't use Quick Books but it does have a sync feature if you use QB.

It takes a little getting use to when adding Items and clients but once it is set up it is awesome!!

The only problem I am having is sending email from my Samsung Galaxy Tab A device. I can create invoices but when I send them it acts like it works but doesn't send anything. I have had a ticket open for several weeks with little being done.

I can send from my PC and my Phone but not my tablet. It is like it does not send my email request to the Joist server. I believe the problem to be with the APP itself.

I am waiting on someone to call me that can look at my account while I am sending email to see what if anything they are getting from my app.

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

Joist was the first software we used for painting estimates

I liked how it was an estimating software and a CRM all in one. I also loved that I could send out formal Invoices.

It didn't have any way to have customers pay online which made my job a lot more difficult since I had to chase down payments and wait for checks.

Russell
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Started using Paypal

Who are a few bumps here and they're doing the years that we use the app but they work through it with us and we were solved it and they improved their app but they really messed up and they start using PayPal PayPal is the worst absolute worst company to deal with the customerservice does not exist you can't speak to a human ever they are a joke and they offer invoicing I don't know why joist would have done this..[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was over the top at his job. He contacted us to see how we were even after we left the app joust

Easy , quick good looking invoices, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the emoyee was incredible even after we left because of PayPal. I just wish they offered more than one pay source

PAYPAL. THEY RUINED THIS APP..customer service was over the top with joust, but with PayPal its nonexistent..they are rude if you get someone almost annoyed..usually they only want you to use community...we hate that

Anthony
Anthony

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

Excellent App Bad Tiered Pricing

Overall I like using the app and customer services has been good, I'm just not pleased with the new pricing experimantation going on

The app works perfectly and what I like the most is the notifications it provides when my clients open up their email and when they view the estimate.

I'm not happy with the tiered pricing the company has commenced to implement, I am currently a paid joist pro member and have been happy using the app for its functionality, recently the company has introduced a second tier plan (Joist Elite) that bring more features to the app, some features dont really justify the upgrade however this tiered pricing implemented as a as we go along basis and not from app commencment feels a bit unfair for already paid members who feel left out or feel our current membership wont get any new updates.

One can say they can keep stacking tier after tier

Joist Gold
JOIST ultra etc..
It feels more like a pay for extra features on a subscription based offered than an actual upgrade in tier

For that they should have offered one time payment upgrades.

Caroline

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

Contractor's best friend

Joist.com is much like joists in a home. Joists in a home are used to support and strengthen the floors and ceilings in a home. Joist.com helps strengthen and support your company no matter the size or job. Not only is joist easy to use for our company but is also easy to use for our clients.

If you are not tech savvy, joist can be difficult to navigate. Once you get in it can be a bit overwhelming, don't worry it gets easier very quickly

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Absolute worse functionality of any APP I've every used!!

As evidenced by my comments above, NOT GREAT :)
What's more, the support team can't understand plan English. I have to repeat my questions and concern to them several times in different ways before they do, only to reply - "Unfortunately, we do not fill-in-the-blank".

That it is available for both desktop and smartphone

Too many to list. There is hardly one functionality in this App that makes sense or is intuitive. It's hard to navigate, most of my client can't figure out how to sign, change orders are extremely inflexible, I can't automatically insert my signature - instead I have to go to two different platforms to do so. Again I would have to send too much time here to list all the problems.

Stephen

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Jack and Jane of all Trades LLC

The overall experience with joist has been amazing. I don't really have any complaints. It's helped me get my business off the ground and look professional for a low cost!

I really like how easy joist is to use, the options they have, and new user friendly it can be.

Sometimes customer service can take a while.

Pete

Bewertet am 15.5.2022

Great starter platform

Support is not very responsive nor willing to provide real assistance. It's really a shame, because it really could be a dynamite program if they actually listened to customer's needs, and provided stronger functionality. They could even charge more. But they don't seem to care.

Simple and straightforward, although lacking much needed functionality.

Doesn't provide for a contractor who regularly services companies or multiple locations, just simple contacts with single locations. Support team doesn't work to implement additional features based on user input, not interested. Unfortunate.

Bewertet am 26.3.2020

Very useful!

Overall, it's very useful and become an everyday tool for my business!

With time, as items are added, it becomes very easy to generate a great looking Estimate.

At first, it's time consuming, adding items slowly.

Michelle
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

I would not recommend

my experience has not been positive, more frustrating to try to get this software to do tings it can't than anything else

Great software tool for the construction industry, does what it needs to to send out basic estimates and invoices to customers

this software is expensive and doesn't go the extra mile
hard to use and understand
does not track percentages correctly nor does it show the percentage of billing to the customers

Kate

Bewertet am 11.4.2020

Contractor’s best friend

Love love love this. Cant say enough good things about Joist.

Absolutely love this program. Use it all the time for estimates. Has an incredible system for estimates, invoices, payment, and overall management.

Was a little difficult in connecting with quickbooks, but not horrible. Also while I know they have to make money, a few years ago the program was free, now has a pro option on order to access all features.

Jeremy

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Joist is helpful

I use it for work it keeps tracke a of virtually everything.

The keeping track and how easy it is to send someone a estimate plus I can say I do financing.

I can't say there isn't anything I don't like about the app maybe I'm too easy to please idk

Nachman
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

This is one of the best app finds !

This program does everything high priced software does, and it absolutely FREE!!!

And not only is it not bogged down by ads, the developer has been adding more free stuff at a rapid pace, from taking credit card payments and e-checks directly though the app, to adding features to the quotes and bills themselves.

Now, while this software is made for general contractors, i use this for my own art and technology business.

And the few times I had questions, emails were returned with in hours!

To be honest, there really are no cons to this software. It is truly a work of art. You can tell that this app was created by someone who truly "gets it".

Jerika
Jerika
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

10 out of 10 hands down

We have used Joist and recommended this to many for years! It is one of the best programs I have used for agreements. Integrates photos, multiple addresses, save frequently used items, easy export- the perfect solution for a company on a budget!

ease of use, price, reliability, functionality

ONLY complaint is not capturing IP address/digital signature being more secure

Joanna

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Simple To Use But Missing Essential Features

Simple to use, easy to find what you need.

App and desktop version don't communicate well, missing options that are necessary for billing and follow up marketing (example- no way to filter emails or customers added by month they were added for follow up)

Juan Carlos

Bewertet am 1.3.2018

Excellent

Very user friendly and looks great. Estimates and invoices look very clean and professional. Customers can pay with credit card or electronic check, excellent feature.

Like all of it. There should be a way to notify and remind customers that they have an unpaid invoice.

Ryan

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

Joist to the rescue!

Very good!!

It is so easy to use and very inexpensive. The free version is great for anyone starting a new business or crm.

I wish it had a scheduling feature and a good,better,best option for estimating.

60 Bewertungen