Kareo Clinical EHR Bewertungen

Cynthia M. Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

20.2.2020

20.2.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

#1 User-Friendly EHR Ever Used!

Wert

In my experience of over twenty years using various EHR software platforms, I and can honestly attest that Kareo is by far the most user friendly and comprehensive EHR I have encountered in my professional career. I plan to be a loyal customer for life, thank you, Kareo!

Kareo is; user-friendly for people with little software experience, ready to go with little training, excellent implementation support, good customer service, amazing templates, forms and SALT Feature that cuts time & makes documentation a snap. The formatting/presentation of EHR notes is organized & professional. I love how I can select what information to share and can easily do so through the Care Coordination feature option in each note. I enjoy having all my medical, billing, records, HIPAA approved/secured Telehealth platform, Reputation Watch, client engagment, and much more...all from one vendor! Lastly, Kareo always asks for feedback on how they can improve & additionally demonstrates their value to customer service by providing excellent communication, accountability & follow-through. Kareo offers a superior platform and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

I would like to be able to attach documents to the internal email system when communicating with patients.

Jeremy V. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

10.3.2020

10.3.2020

Kareo EMR

Wert

Overall experience is remarkable. I would not go back to others.

Extremely user friendly, customizable, form and function agreeable and relevant to low-mid-or high volume settings. I have used many EMR products and Kareo by far out performs competition.

Occasionally has slow periods of operation but rare. Not really a big deal.

Jon K. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

14.8.2020

14.8.2020

Simple to use
Templates are easy to set-up

Robust - perfect for high volume claims
Simple to set-up and use

Credit card payments get locked and cannot be adjusted

Robin P. Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

29.10.2019

29.10.2019

Quelle der Bewertung

long on promise, short on delivery

Wert

very frustrating, time consuming, and costly because of glitches causing loss of revenue

e-prescribing, though cumbersome to use
most customer support people nice, though unable to fix most issues

most everything. countless glitches which they don't seem eager to address, unacceptable by android phones (though accessible by iPhone), e-prescribing is glitch and cumbersome to use, eRx requests are even worse, documentation has almost no word processing features; think of something less than Notepad. Though you can "create templates" they are so unintuitive and cumbersome to make, it's not worth the effort. There is very little flexibility or ability to personalize features for my practice, including billing, scheduling, etc. I can go on with specific issues and complaints, but I think you got the message.

Antwort: Kareo 7.11.2019

Hello Robin, thank you so much for your candid review. This helps improve our product and services to our customers. Thank you as well for being so detailed, we were actually able to share this valuable feedback with a representative from our product team! We do apologize if your experience using Kareo has not met your expectations. We are aware you have a direct case with one of our specialists and we will continue to use this communication route to further discuss what we can do to possibly turn your experience around. We appreciate your time.

Regards,
Kareo

Justine S. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

5.7.2020

5.7.2020

New user

Wert

I have had a fantastic experience with Kareo. The sales team and implementation team have been incredibly responsive and helpful.

Kareo is very easy to use. I really like how robust it is, while staying simple. There isn't an overwhelming amount of icons on the top of the application, so I can get to where I need to go quickly.

If one thing could be improved it would be to highlight (flag) values that are out of a normal range.

Rebecca L. Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

29.2.2020

29.2.2020

Excellent Customer Support and Usability

Wert

Kareo has made my transition to private practice easier and less stressful. In addition to documentation and billing, there are additional features that have been helpful such as eFax and a provider profile. These saved me the trouble of adding a fax machine or needing to set-up an additional website. I am very happy with Kareo and the support I am receiving.

Kareo has been very easy to use. There are several template which made it easy to set-up and maintain documentation. I am especially impressed with the coaching and customer support. My questions have been answered quickly and problems have been resolved efficiently. The people with whom I have spoken have been friendly and professional.

As an independent practitioner, I do not need to create elaborate reports. I have not tried any of the reporting features.

Brianna C. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

26.2.2020

26.2.2020

Sarah is amazing!!!! Kareo customer support is a solid 10/10

Wert

The overall experience has been wonderful and I am grateful we made the switch. Wish we would have done it sooner!

The entire process from the integration of our new business to adding new clinical providers, setting up billing, etc. has been super easy with the help of Kareo Customer Support team. Any time I need them, they do whatever they can to help me find a solution as quick and efficiently as possible. So glad my company made the switch.

I don't really have any cons at the moment. Just wish it was a tad bit more user friendly to integrate labs into Kareo is all.

Luanna B. Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

8.2.2020

8.2.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to navigate, one flaw

Wert

Unfortunately benefits don't always outweigh risks. Working with another small practice and when asked if I would recommend Kareo I had to say no in its current state. I hope the bugs are fixed soon, so that can be a yes.

Easy to navigate, easy to teach when onboarding new associates to our practice

The site locks up, crashes or simply won't open multiple times a week which puts our productivity behind. Costing overtime hours

Antwort: Kareo 10.2.2020

Thank you very much for your feedback Luanna, as it helps us improve. We understand that the experience this past month has not been optimal and our goal is to help your productivity, not to impact it negatively. We have certainly put matters in to play to prioritize our customer experience and continue to invest in overall performance stability. We hope to turn that sentiment back to a "yes!" as soon as possible. Thank you again for your comments and we appreciate you for continuing to bestowal your trust in us.

Best,
Kareo

Armen M. Branche: Unternehmensberatung Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

8.11.2019

8.11.2019

Better than most

Wert

Customer service patient dashboard and simple interface.

Modern platform, ease of use and on-boarding options.

It's not for large organizations, that said it will fit most practices.

Leann S. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

7.11.2019

7.11.2019

Disappointed

Wert

I wish I could say something that is being solved with Kareo, but at best it's a functional bare bones EMR, where you can document notes and bill. If you need much more than that, chose another EMR.

Documenting the H&P and progress note is pretty straightforward and easy. The superbill completion is also easy and seems to function well.

Where to start... first, it seems that Kareo expects that you and your practice should conform to their clunky set up. after the initial sales call (their sales guy is great), you're expected to schedule weekly phone visits with Kareo's on boarding coordinator. She made a point to say how busy she is and need to schedule far in advance so that she can fit you into her schedule. Really? The coordinator can't actually do anything for you but tells you how to work through the system and what training to do next. I stopped doing these calls after it was clear anything I needed help with, she was not actually able to do anything, so I had to contact the ones who could actually help me. The training is like 100 hours. Any program that needs 100 hours/ 1000 sections of training, is not user friendly. There are many many other issues (ICD10 coding while trying to order labs which have to be completely reentered in addition to the chart, my systems biller getting locked out of the system repeatedly due to issues with the web platform interfacing with the desktop program, significant issues of setting up e-scribe -hours on the phone), but probably the worst is that the patient portal is essentially non existent. I won't go into the details but if you want a functional patient portal, chose a different EMR.

Antwort: Kareo 13.11.2019

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you feel Kareo has not met your expectations. Success Coaches serve as your main point of contact upon sign up during your implementation, their role is to guide assistance through milestones and facilitate processes between different departments (enrollments, training, support, etc). Although training may be intensive, it is very important that it be in-depth due the nature of charting and billing. We are proud of the time we've invested in our software, and are confident that the solution will help overcome any hurdles you are currently facing. We are dedicated to your success as a practice and want nothing more than to address your specific concerns and work with you to ensure your practice becomes productive and thriving. We will work with your success coach and our support team to have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.

Best,
Kareo

Melvin W. Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

9.3.2020

9.3.2020

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Things I would like to see

Wert

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Karen is a very easy platform to maneuver. I like how you can find you client data with one or two clicks.

I would like to see patients that are made inactive be placed in an archive. By looking at names that are no longer a client make it takes longer for me to maneuver through the platform.

Also the charge for telemedicine sessions is ridiculous. I have to pay $7.00 per session. Telemedicine is about 80% of my business so I never can budget for Karen it is always a surprise at the end of the month.

Also if you put something on a Company Karen account you should have the capability of talking it off. Whenever I log on to my account I have to look at a Doctor who is no longer with my company but for some reason you all cannot take it off.

Your company will lock us out of the system without notification, yet our bill never adjust and we have to stop out business. I cannot perform any telemedicine sessions. If we can get a notice so we can inform our patients that would be great especially when we are talking about mental health patient with anger management and PTSD issues.

When you turn off notification for a client no one should make contact with them. The telemedicine side say they have to send out three notifications however they sometimes goes out in crazy hours. So when a company turns off notification we should know best.

Lee peter B. Branche: Medizinische Praxis

17.4.2014

17.4.2014

Quelle der Bewertung

Ease of use, full features

Funktionalität

Having working with various paid and free electronic health record services at various institutions, I came across Kareo while researching for my presentation on mobile technology, cloud computing, and medicine at a national medical conference. The features, intuitive interface, ease of use, and HTML5 programming, which allows cross-platform interface and real-time update speed was remarkable. I've seen institutions spend millions of dollars on electronic health record/ambulatory medical record systems for the physicians' offices. However, the amount of time it takes to get the staff trained, the monthly subscription fees, the lag time for the providers due to complexity of the systems, constant system crashes, and the need to do extensive programming for these paid systems make me wonder why nobody has come up with a free EHR/AMR system that has all the features needed for physicians and mid-level providers without all the hassles. Most EHR/AMR systems are user-friendly for the billers and clerical staff, but not intuitive or user-friendly for the clinic staff and providers.

This is not the case with Kareo. Kareo is extremely easy to navigate for any physicians, midlevel providers, and clinic staff. They can get the system running with little or no training because the interface is extremely intuitive and simple with built-in and customizable templates that allow you and your staff to complete intake, history, physical, and charting in minutes. The system has all the features that meet Stage I and II CMS meaningful use and allow your practice to obtain the EHR bonus with ease. Most of all, it is built for both mobile and desktop platforms. My staff and I can access Kareo EHR system with our mobile phone, PDAs, iPads, and Google-based pads with ease. The integrated billing features and electronic prescription features, along with integration with various laboratory and diagnostic test centers make Kareo a complete EHR solution for small to mid-size practices. It is not easy to impress me, having built the entire IT infrastructure myself for my own practice and for several medical practices around the country. Kareo's cloud-based EHR system makes it easy for migration, conversion, and implementation, without having to upgrade to expensive server systems. Any office with a desktop and mobile device can get the system up and running within hours, not days or weeks or months. I am impressed and amazed with all the features within Kareo. I would recommend any office looking to migrate, to convert their existing costly EHR, or to migrate from paper charts to EHR should consider Kareo.

It needs a patient health record/portal and automatic appointment reminders to patients via text to mobile phones, e-mails, and letters.

Empfehlung für andere Nutzer

Sign up. Try to set up test patients and compare the difference.

Mary N. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

1.3.2019

1.3.2019

KAREO IS A LIFESAVER

Wert

My husband's words will be all I need to express: " OMG! I got my wife back!" Is that enough?

As a billing company, woman and entrepreneur, I found myself fumbling with other software and working myself to death. Ask me about a software and I will tell you about it. With Kareo, I was able to drop all of my clients into one system at once. Set up was easy and painless and I was able to keep my promise that billing never stops and that made my clients happy. With Kareo EMR and PM accessibility, my billing company soon found itself able to add not only consulting, training and virtual front desk/scheduling capabilities, but we are now unveiling our Virtual IT Director department so that we are able to continue growing. All this could never have happened if Kareo was not introduced into my life.

Listen. There is always something you don't like about a software. There have been some, but they are so insignificant, that I am unable to recall any that have not been enhanced with a request. In fact, if there is a request that will work for the entire Kareo community, you are encouraged to provide that so that they can put it into the software. That is how versatile this company is. For a billing company, they are there to hear you and encourage you and help you grow. You cannot say that from any one else. You really cant. So, yeah, things I don't like, I voice and they fix.

Robert P. Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

5.11.2019

5.11.2019

Expensive Glorified Text Editor

Wert

I used the EHR and billing for a little over 2 years until Kareo decided to start charging an outrageous fee for the EHR part, and then made it nearly impossible for me to get my patient charts out of the software and provided ZERO support for this, and then ultimately deleted several years worth of patient records.

This EHR is essentially a glorified text editor with billing functions. This gave it the ability to adapt through templates and macros to a wide variety of documentation scenarios, not pidgeon-holed into a specific speciality.

Billing was not fully integrated into the EHR, meaning that the billing needed to be entered separately from the charting in a separate program that didn't carry over more than demographic information from the charting portion.

Lisa H. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

16.8.2019

16.8.2019

Kareo EHR

Wert

Support has been outstanding. They can be reached within moments. There have not been any systems issues so Support has been used to determine how something functions. Our coach has taught us a lot and continues to reach out to see if we need anything.

The office is using Kareo EHR. The platform is modern and fast. It is available on PC, iPad, and iPhone which allows easy use in and out of the office. Patients like electronic reminders. Since the EMR is working well, my biller will being using Kareo PM shortly.

The platform doesn’t have a way to order requests that are not labs or imaging studies but we have used a round about to address this. Kareo upgrades system monthly so this may be addressed in the future.

Roya B. Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

1.2.2019

1.2.2019

Knowledgable - Affordable - Reliable - Easy to use - On it

Wert

We implemented Kareo into 3 of our behavioral health clinics a few years ago to get rid of paper charts and improve our collection processes. Not only were those 2 goals met, we have seen an increase in patient satisfaction, provider compliance with documentation, and our clinical processes have become streamlined. Kareo has benefited not only our business, but our patients which is our top priority.

Kareo has everything any practice and/or speciality would need from an EHR / PM system. Kareo has a user-friendly scheduling platform that allows office staff to efficiently complete their duties. Our providers have had a positive experience with the clinical platform that allows them to e-prescribe, document effectively, as well as ensure compliance with CMS, MACRA, MIPS, etc. The billing platform is also easy to use, but what I like most is the reporting system. You can literally run a report for anything! Kareo rocks!

What is there not to like? Kareo is the only way to go! #teamkareo

Patrice C. Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

31.10.2019

31.10.2019

SENOR BILLER

Funktionalität

BY US BEING NEW TO THE SOFTWARE WE NEEDED TO CALL FOR HELP OFTEN. EACH TIME WE CALL THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PATIENT SOLVING OUR ISSUE. WE NEVER WAS DISSATIFIED WITH A CALL FOR HELP. THEY ARE TO BE ADMIRE FOR THIER COURTESY AND PATIENTS.

ITS VERY EASY TO NAGIVATE AND SAVE TIME ON SUBMITTING CLAIMS

THERE ARE NONE. THIS SOFTWARE HAS PROVEN TO BE GREAT.

Miulan H. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

5.3.2020

5.3.2020

Useful Program

Funktionalität

Like I said prior, the program is easy to navigate, input, and search for information. Overall, this is a great program to use I would recommend this program to another facility.

There are many reasons that this program is useful. A few is:
1) The ease of access to information looking for
2) The ease of program navigation
3) Customer Care quality (when and if there's an issue)
4) Fast response and how the issue is handled
5) The ease of inputting of information

The only thing that I find to be an issue is the "Rejection" responses to the Clearinghouse reports. For example, I have had a few claims that were rejected with "Remaining Patient Liability is required when Line Adjudication Information is not sent." I have gone over the COB from when I posted the payment and all the required information, payments applied, and patient coinsurance is all inputted correctly, but I still got a rejection notice. To me, that is a little confusing.

Julianne M. Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

6.9.2019

6.9.2019

Easy Peasy!

Wert

It is easy to use and customer support is great.

The best thing about the software is it is very user friendly. It was easy to learn and the support was wonderful.

There are a few features that are not available; Direct administration of medication injections with a template for Lot #, Exp date, and medication. I feel that when a medication is administered in the office there should be a automatic template that needs to pop up that would include all the information that needs charted. This option is available for vaccines but not for any other injections that may be given at an appointment.

Antwort: Kareo 13.9.2019

Hi Julianne, we appreciate your positive review. We are glad to hear you like the ease of use of Kareo and our support team. We strive to improve our platform, so your feedback has been shared with our product development team.

Kareo

Bridget R. Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  11-50 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  11-50 Mitarbeiter

12.3.2019

12.3.2019

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Does better for a medical practice

Wert

I love being almost paperless and appreciate being able to upload the papers we have.

I like the dashboard the most. It is easy to read and has a lot of information on each client as well as ability to schedule and take a payment. I also lov ed the drop downs for notes and SALT notes and SALT bills! Th hey save so much time.

Billing and notes are not well integrated. I cant keep track of clinician notes, and they keep messing up the bills because there is more than one way to do them and multiple ways to mess them up. It's made for doctors so I can't customize it for my practice. It doesnt include assessments and interventions, good diagnostic assessments, or integrated psychological assessments. I canxt control what forms my clinicians use, and am lost without medical biller. There isn't online signatures for forms either.

Sandy L. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

24.1.2019

24.1.2019

Kareo is the best!

Wert

Kareo is always trying to improve and they tell you their progress in that area and give routine updates. Kareo is mindful of billing requests and takes suggestions very seriously.

Kareo is the best software and most user friendly software I have ever used! One click later you can almost always find what you are looking for and the help you might need if you don't! It covers nearly every aspect of billing without being redundant or confusing. If you are just starting out this is the one to get, if you have been at this for a while then Kareo will cover all your bases at a pretty reasonable price.

The aspect I like least is the support HOWEVER; this has greatly improved since I started with Kareo about three years ago. I had to call support just last week and it could not have been better so I hold high hopes for this area!

Linda B. Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  Selbstständig Mitarbeiteranzahl:  Selbstständig

17.8.2017

17.8.2017

Quelle der Bewertung

I began to use this system with templates that I created. I have used different systems and found this feature to be difficult. I have designed my own website so I am not a stranger to template making tasks.

Funktionalität

I appreciate the discount for e prescribing only. I am a single person office, pay for a schedule system that is excellent and allows the pt. to prepay, and tech support is five + stars.

I can e prescribe and this is a great time saver. However, I would like to more easily print scripts for controlled substances without using 1 sheet per script. I treat ADHD and my patients often require 6 scripts.I do not use the scheduler, notes, etc. Because I do not take insurance, it appears that the insurance features would be beneficial. I also like the ability to find diagnoses for ICDM-10 by referencing ICDM-9.

One must find the pharmacy in demographics so as not to waste time. Using the prescription generator oftentimes will display those applicable pharmacies as does the demographics page.

Michelle P.

Easy to setup and train new staff; powerful enough to really perform

Produktqualität

We selected Kareo to use right out of the gate for a veteran Doctor opening a start-up clinic with zero initial staff. Kareo training support during our initial phase was excellent, consistent, and readily available by phone and by online chat (a feature that we LOVE).

After the initial training phase, they have remained readily accessible, although due to the stability and ease of the product, we rarely need assistance even at the 9 months marker. As a consultant in billing and insurance for over 20 years, I have put it through the paces really hard, expecting optimal performance, and placing many demands on performance and accuracy that some might not.

Kareo has performed well while enabling me to easily train four new staff (who had no previous experience in the field) how to run the front office functions and even the initial entry of encounters for billing.

We like the security available to various levels of user profiles! Very helpful to include or exclude certain functions by employee. Another area we really use is the TASK function. With several employees, billing located in a different location, and all working different shifts, the task function is a huge plus for this software.

Kareo makes it easy to set up or switch and to comply with today's insurance, billing, and EHR regulations. An added bonus is that if we, or you, ever decide to outsource the billing portion, say, for instance, if you lost staff or just wanted to move billing out of the clinic, Kareo is positioned to immediately pickup and continue those functions seamlessly because of the cloud-based system. We particularly like the security of that backup plan.

We couldn't be more pleased on performance and ease of use. The highly competitive rate, month to month no contract, and no large upfront costs or maintenance fees are all excellent features as well!

With two generations of healthcare providers and a combined over 50 years in the field, and having previously owned a physician billing software company for more than 20 years, we are pleased to give Kareo a high recommendation.

Michelle P.

Easy to setup and train new staff; powerful enough to really perform

Produktqualität

Leslie C. Branche: Medizinische Praxis Anzahl der Mitarbeiter:  2-10 Mitarbeiter Mitarbeiteranzahl:  2-10 Mitarbeiter

5.3.2019

5.3.2019

Intuitive, provider friendly, affordable

Wert

Affordable and portable. Mostly intuitive and easy for me to train others, but PLEASE fix the diagnosis section.

easy to use, can log in from phone, desktop, iPad, laptop--portable!

diagnoses section if POOR!!! ICD 10 should automatically populate with most often used codesd--not the hundreds of NEVER used, obscure ICD 10 codes that require me to scroll through--also, some are listed as "conditions" and do not carry over in the diagnosis section. This is a real pitfall for this software and way too much of my time is spent on another software looking up codes since they do not populate well on Kareo--I keep hoping that this is being upgraded/ updated!
Also, ROS should carry over if SALT option is selected.