Nectar Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Nectar

Nectar ist eine Personalplattform, die soziale Anerkennung, Prämien, Mitarbeiterrabatte und Swag-Management umfasst, um in deinem Unternehmen Verbundenheit und Wertschätzung zu schaffen. Mit Nectar können sich Angestellte und...

4,7
4,6
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Nectar durchsuchen

288 von 288 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 21.3.2020

Nectar makes rewards and recognition fun and simple!

I’ve ordered gift cards, distributed points, and ordered company swag using Nectar and they make it super simple. I lobe hopping and seeing what recognitions are happening and surprising my co-workers with recognitions of my own.

The ease of use, whether I want to recognize a co-worker with points, or shop the Nectar site for gift cards and company swag. Everything is at my fingertips in an easy to use platform.

To be honest, I cannot think of anything I don’t like.

Hannah
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Nectar Review

I have found my department and team to be in better spirits and more enthusiastic to volunteer and exceed expectations than in the past. I have had a good experience overall with Nectar. I know my coworkers and I are eager to work hard and do their best to get recognition over Nectar. I am excited to continue to use this to see a more long term affects like good work habits built over time or a higher volume of volunteers for difficult or more experienced tasks.

I found integrating this product into our department and business a very easy transition - my department understood and loving giving and receiving points immediately. I thought that the motivation and morale boost it brought with was very beneficial to keep up a high standard of work and collaboration. I found it very helpful to know why my coworkers were giving away points and the hashtag feature allows for that very easily. It is a fun way to better unify across departments. In the past - there was no simple way to thank others in different departments across our several office locations in the US. Now we can say thank you with the click of a button.

Although I have only used it for a few months, I haven't found anything inherently negative about this software or its use. One thing I don't like about the software is the limited amount of points I and my coworkers are allowed to give. I know it is probably just a difference in cost to up the amount of points employees are given each month but I always find my coworkers saying they wish they had more or they have given away all their points before the end of the month. I also found that when I am trying to find a shoutout on my feed (to say thank you or like it) and I click on the post in the notifications section - it does not appear. It takes me to the general feed and I don't find it a good use of time to scroll through hundreds of posts to find the one I was looking for. A more direct route for that would be helpful so I can convey appreciation for others being kind.

Richard
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

Because you asked.

Not much to describe. As I said, I use it to recognize folks who help me out. After my monthly allotment pts to give runs out, I'm done until the next month.

Gives me a way to provide 'tangible' recognition for those folks who go above and beyond.

I don't use it that often (only to dole out my monthly pts allowance), so I have to try to figure out how to 'recognize' someone each time because I don't find the interface intuitively obvious. Could just be me, but if I see 'someone' in a block that I think I should enter data before hitting give, that confuses me. Would rather see something like 'Type in the name of the person to be recognized here.' This is my KISS approach.

Die besten Alternativen zu Nectar

Amy
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

Nectar Review

Nectar has been wonderful and I am excited to use this on a daily basis. Sometimes a "thank you" just isn't enough and this is a way to award points for employees to use to purchase gift cards and who doesn't like a gift card? It makes everyone feel more appreciated and more valued at their jobs and it also makes the employees want to work hard to achieve these points. The best thing is it's so simple and doesn't take time out of an already busy day to do.

This software has been wonderful. I have been with this company for 15 years and this is the BEST award program we have ever had. It's such an easy way to recognize co workers who have gone above and beyond their normal job. It's so simple and takes literally a few minutes to award points to a fellow team member. Our old system was more cumbersome and many people wouldn't bother taking the time. Immediately I noticed people who didn't use the old system are using this one.

The only thing I don't like is that each person needs to sign up individually and I notice that some co workers don't want to take that tiny effort to do so. I want to award points to a few individuals but if they haven't signed up I can't do that. Not really a problem with software exactly but it's the only thing I don't like.

Chad

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Fantastic for building comraderie

Nectar HR encourages and provides us with an easy way to recognize our various team members for their accomplishments, whether it be something big - like finishing a project ahead of schedule - or small - like reviewing a PowerPoint before a presentation.

We use Nectar constantly, and being able to see all of the recognition and shout outs that our team members get - especially across disparate departments - gives us all more visibility into the good that is being done constantly, and, more than anything else we've implemented, is helping to build and foster a positive culture of familiarity and friendliness throughout the company

This is pretty trivial, but I can't use more than one '+' in a single statement.

scott

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

Sweet Nectar of Life!

I've been pleasantly surprised of how easy Nectar has been. In the past I'd have to go through a lengthy process to get budget approved and funds released, just to go buy something tangible to have on hand to give out to the team. Nectar has allowed me to simplify that process and assign the reward to my rep and then they can go apply those rewards to a plethora of options.

Nectar makes it easy to incentivize your team while giving them plenty of options to choose from.

To date, I haven't had any issues with the product or Nectar team.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 21.6.2021

Great, easy to use tool for providing real-time peer-to-peer recognition in the worplace

Great to be able to spur of the moment call out a teammate and see those posts throughout the company

24/7 access for all, easy to use, enables spot recognition or a shout out for any unspecified act which provokes thoughtfulness and creativity with the recognition - being able to turn that earned recognition into something tangible (rewards, etc.) incentivizes use

Getting used to something new is always a challenge but this is very intuitive/user friendly

Thomas
Thomas

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Nectar is a Great Workplace Tool!

I routinely check Nectar, and am always happy to see anyone get recognized for their hard work and dedication. Getting recognized myself is very rewarding. I think especially in times of increased remote work, it's a great tool to have available for when you want to thank others for their efforts.

I find that Nectar encourages us all to routinely consider our coworkers and their contributions. It prompts users to think about how they've been helped by others, and allows us to grant tangible rewards to those who display good attitude, workmanship, etc.

I don't dislike anything about it--I think it's a very welcome addition to the tools we have at Avian for interacting with our coworkers.

Tony
Tony

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

First time I actually wanted to use recognition software

I remember years ago a company tried to use this kind of recognition software. Software doesn't compensate for culture. And I think Nectar got that. Their software compliments a company's culture, not create it.

Even though I think its better than before, I haven't been the highest adoptor of it. If there were tutorials, I didn't know about it, so making that more salient. Then again that may have been my company's responsibility.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

Solution for remote staff

Nectar has been great. I am excited to see how this software continues to to transform our organization.

Since COVID-19 has forced our staff to go remote, we've been looking for a solution to keep our team connected and Nectar has risen to the job marvelously. I especially appreciate the full transparency of being able to see other team members being recognized as well!

There have been some weird errors from time to time.

Jonathan

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

Easy to Use & Implement

I like that the first time I logged in, I could already easily use it. I was sending cheers to peers within second. I also like that I can flag specific types of props with ease.

I wish there were some more reporting features; or if there are, I could find some sort of training on how to use.

Ashley

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

Great motivator!

Maximizes teamwork with positive recognition, motivates employees and allows everyone to recognize fellow employees for outstanding service.

Somewhat difficult to navigate and easier to use web interface rather than app.

Marnee
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

Nectar Review

Given that I was originally charged with coming up with an Employee Recognition Platform for our company, I feel I have a real understanding of the competition out there. Hands down this is the easiest platform and greatest value! The team is very responsive to questions.

I love how easy and intuitive the program is.

Not all employees have signed up yet. I know you give an incentive to sign-up, but apparently at our company more is needed. With that said, it has only been introduced to the company as a whole one time. Maybe additional communication with employees? Just a thought....

Debi

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Great product.

Visual, instant peer to peer praise or recognition speaks to the majority of our workforce and builds morale.

Integration was very quick and easy. You can intuit your way through it. The impact it makes on your employees is almost instant.

There is still some filter opportunities that exist in the development. I would like to devise the leaderboards into groups.

• Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.1.2020

Alignment

Like I stated, I'm moving about 15 departments to this product, so I can have everyone aligned with the company Initiatives. Sales, Service Center, Specialty, PrescribeWellness, Compounding, shipping, packaging, pharmacist, retail, licensing, regulatory, URAC etc. My overall experience has been fantastic. I love the team, their passion & excitement.

I'm excited to get all employees aligned with the company Initiatives and recognizing them for having done so. Ive enjoyed seeing the product evolve and enjoy reading the comments from all employees. I also find it involves everyone on the team, not just management. Very satisfying..

If leaders don't use all their monthly allotments, do they lose them??? I love the new set up andhave enjoyed working with this group since day one. Good people, doing great things

Kennith

Bewertet am 16.6.2021

Nectar is a great conc

Its is a great concept just need to be better improved by company to fit employee satisfaction

The recognition is motivational and being able to get thing with the points you earn is cool

The rewards are a little expensive compared to the earning potential of the point. There should be more easily achievable challenge oppurtunities and also earning opportunities based on meeting stats alone vs just randomly receiving points from peers.

Breanna
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

A must for every company

It has been a great moral booster for our company and has gotten our employees more engaged.

It is so easy to interact with those and thank them for their hard work!

I have not found anything yet, as everything from an admin to employee has been great.

Justin
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 27.1.2020

This has been our first official way of being able to recognize the positive that everyone is doing!

I do enjoy the ability to recognize individuals for their contributions to others and the impact it has on our company!

I wish that when someone is recognized that there were features to indicate who supervisors are and they are notified as well when someone they oversee have gone above and beyond.

Kaily
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 14.8.2020

Love Nectar!!!

5 stars across the board! Nectar allows our employees to interact with others in remote areas.

Nectar is absolutely wonderful and easy to use! It is amazing to see our employee interaction with one another and it is a great way to recognize anyone throughout the company!

There isn't anything that I don't like. Everything is awesome.

Scott
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 17.8.2020

Great method to increase peer kudos!

The system was easy to set up and easy for our teams to figure out. Engagement was high from the start, and recognition went through the roof! Everyone loves it.

Only wish is that admin could track what each department is being recognized for, versus what each department is recognizing others for.

Emily

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Outstanding product to motivate and outstanding team!

The design, user friendliness and creativity is very impressive. Our company highly values our employees and this platform produces an easy pipeline for showing them our appreciation with 'hard cash' (aka giftcards) to places they really enjoy. This platform disrupts employee perks and allows employees to have a say in what type of perks they prefer.

We've been using this platform the last few months and we haven't run into any major flaws-the Nectar team is more than accommodating and available for our questions. Being a tech company, we are really excited for the upcoming slack integration that will make my team more likely to use it on a regular basis!

Dan

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Nectar HR has been the way we high five in the office

Better interdepartmental communication/recognition

Easy to use. We used it at launch for our Christmas bonuses, and people latched on right away!

Would like a little more insight as an admin in to who is doing what. (ie is there a group on employees that are just giving all their points to the same people)

Vera

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Easy to acknowledge work and efforts of team members

We just started using it so I am still navigating the site and so far have not found any cons.

Van
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

Simple Employee Recognition

Super easy to work with Nectar team to setup and implement their service. Employees love the customized swag and rewards that they can get.

The ease of use/implementation makes Nectar stand out.

I wish that all of the admin functionality was accessible in the app. I believe this functionality is forthcoming.

Ryan
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

Easy to use, quick feedback and responses. Implementation was easy.

Rewards reset a day early on the last day of the month, instead of the first day of a new month. Some people wait until the end of the month to use their points and lost them on the first month.

288 Bewertungen