Über Online Check Writer

Online Check Writer is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses manage accounts payables/receivables, payment processing, reconciliation, and other financial activities on a unified portal. The platform enables administrators...

4,3
4,4
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Online Check Writer durchsuchen

195 von 195 Bewertungen
Matthew
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover

OCW has met all my payroll and check printing needs.

Online Check Writer, or simply OCW, is a web-based platform that has expanded from its orignal purpose of creating and printing checks. Users will find that the platform still excels in its original function, and should not be faced with too steep of a learning curve when they start out with the easy-to-use web platform. OCW has continued to develop and improve the check printing features, placing them first-in-class for check printing, while maintaining reasonable fees.
Today's OCW offers far more than simply check printing. They have vastly expanded their offerings to include integration with all popular accounting software, added a powerful payroll management feature, and even integrated business banking accounts, payment processing, and ACH features such as direct deposit.

While the customer service can be difficult to reach and often subpar in the assistance offered, users who have some accounting familiarity or those with time enough to employ self-help features, will find the services offered to be unparalleled at the price offered. OCW is a true contender in a banking and accounting all-in-one solution for small businesses.

The customer service is minimally responsive and does not follow-through.

Hi Matthew,
Thank you very much for this comprehensive review. As you have noted, we have been laser-focused on platform development, and now users have a very advanced platform capable of handling all their finance-related needs. We promise to bring that quality focus to all aspects of our business, including customer service.

Beantwortet am 10.8.2022
Young Jun
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Easy to use and can be used anywhere

You can easily know when, where and how much you have used at any time, even if you do not record separately, and it is easy to use and can be used anywhere.

Occasionally, when there is a change in the position of what I have designed, I have to go back into the design and adjust it.

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Online Check Writer

Selected by considering the convenience of use first

Hi Young Jun,
Thank you very much. The Pros you listed are what we always strive to deliver. Very happy to receive this feedback from you.

Joel
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

My Brief Experience with Online Check Writer as a Freelance Writer

Online Check Writer has enabled me to process/make payments and receive payments in the comfort of my office or home saving time and resources that could be used traveling and queuing in banks.

I have been using Online Check Writer for more than 8 months now, and I believe this is one of the best decisions I've ever made. I like this software because it offers instant check printing at the convenience of your office or home, using blank stock papers and a regular printer. Besides, this software provides seamless ACH payment processing services, e-checks, and wire. Online Check Writers also provides a totally free version that allows you to make 5 payments per month or receive unlimited e-checks or ACH payments. I believe it is the best solution for online payments and banking, I've ever come across since I started working as a freelance writer.

The only con about Online Check Writer is its complexity which makes it difficult to understand or deploy, especially for new users. The support team is somewhat slow, but they will always respond to all queries.

Antwort von Zil Money

Glad to hear that you have been using OnlineCheckWriter for 8 months.Thank you for being such a good customer.Our software because it offers instant check printing at the convenience of your office or home, using blank stock papers and a regular printer. Besides, this software provides seamless ACH payment processing services, e-checks, and wire. Online Check Writers also provides a free version that allows you to make 5 payments per month or receive unlimited e-checks or ACH payments. This is the best solution for online payments and banking. Obviously this is the best decision you made forever

Die besten Alternativen zu Online Check Writer

Lynn
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

Used to be a happy customer

Like I said, it was a great piece of software when we started using it. I've asked for the zil account and accompanying wallet to be removed because we are a nonprofit, only the board can make a decision about creating new accounts. But it's been many months and they haven't done it yet, so I'm pretty sure they never will. It's so frustrating, they even send us monthly zil statements. We're probably going to switch back to our payroll system for ACH, because it's too confusing the way it's set up now.

I used to like it much better before we added ACH. The check writing worked great, it was intuitive and easy to use.

The user interface changed without warning a few months ago from something that was really easy to use to something that doesn't even fit on my computer screen and I have to reduce my magnification to 90% to see it all. I have to hunt all over the place to find various features that were all previously in one place. At least they should have given us some warning, I was on vacation and the admin using it was texting me that she couldn't figure out how to send ACH anymore.

When we set up ACH they created a zil account for us which we didn't ask for and didn't want. It generated an automatic wallet that is identically named to our real wallet and it's been so confusing. It's unclear to me what enable wallet bypass means in the two different places it can be entered, both in the wallet settings and when we actually send an ach payment. We're always afraid we're doing something wrong.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Zuvor genutzte Software

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Online Check Writer

At the time it seemed easier to use and to give other people access to check writing. It has changed a lot since then.

Hi Lynn,

Please give us a call; we are keen to solve your issues with the platform.

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Will be dropping the software with the increased pricing and new charge per check printed

Overall positive for the 2+ years I used it, but with the increased cost, I no longer see it as worth the cost.

Easy to use, good check layout software. Overall, have had a positive experience with the software.

Customer support is limited, price hike has me looking into other options

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Can not print signatures on checks on QB Online Advanced

Hi John,
Thank you for the review. We have subscription packages with 100% cost refilled as usable credits plus transaction charges reduced by 81%. We also offer custom plans to high-volume users. Please call us, and we can provide a custom plan for you. We now offer a complete payment platform in a single plan, including the ability to pay anywhere with a credit card even if the vendor/merchant doesn't accept credit cards. We encourage you to please explore all our facilities and subscription plans; you will understand we are providing a robust value-for-money platform

Beantwortet am 8.8.2022
Saif
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excels porduct

I love this product. I would continue to use it forever.

Ease of use. Versatile. The options are very well thought of.

The initial setup was a little difficult but that only makes the product that customizable.

Hi Saif,

Thank you very much for this great review.

Doniceth
  • Branche: Großhandel

Online Check Writer

Overall, if you are using this service to write paper check, or email electronic checks it's amazing. Anything else they are just not ready for prime time. Price is a little expensive compared to a bank, but it's fairly simple. The customer support is nice, and good for technical support. Worthless for anything financial and I repeat DO NOT WASTE YOUUR TIME OR MONEY USING THE ACH SERVICE. IT IS WORSE THAN HORRIBLE.

If you are using this for the purpose of tracking and writing checks it's great. Simple to use, easy to set up and print your paper checks, email an electronic check etc. These features are nice and simple to use. However DO NOT USE THEIR ACH SERVICE. IT IS HORRIBLE!!!! Other than ACH we love their service.

ACH SERVICE IS A COMPLETE JOKE, AND NOT SOMETHING I RECOMMEND. WE PAID AN EMPLOYEE BY ACH, THE THE MONEY WAS TAKEN FROM OUR ACCOUNT HE NEXT MORNING, BUT OUR EMPLOYEE HAD TO WAIT MORE THAN A WEEK TO GET HIS MONEY. They want you to keep your money in their wallet to do ACH faster, and that just isn't feasible when you can't get answers quickly, and when they are limited in what they can do to assist you. DO NOT USE THEIR ACH SERVICE. Also, there are a lot of services they promote that don't work at all. Their payroll service does not work. We spent time setting it up only to be told it wasn't ready and doesn't work.

Hi Doniceth,
Thank you for the favorable review. We are trying to improve the ACH services, as you know, it involves multiple intermediaries, and the delays are often systemic. However, we are working hard to find a solution. We have payment methods that work well: checks, wire transfers, credit card payments, e-checks, get-paid links, and more. Also, you have the option to start a Zil Cloud Banking account that we provide and initiate ACH which will be completed within a day. Thank you once again for the feedback.

Tal
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Why I enjoy the online check writer software.

I have enjoyed the service and it’s legitimacy increasing as only made it better and better as time goes on.

I enjoyed my ability to get paid quickly and issue legitimate checks to my vendors. I enjoy the fluidity of my businesses billing and expense tracking.

I have never been able to use my debit card and I mean never. Sucks cuz it’s one of the original perks I was excited about.

Quickbooks Online

Hi Tal,
It is nice to know that you are happy with OnlineCheckWriter.com. We take your concern regarding the Debit card seriously as it is an inbuilt feature in our platform. Please call us at (408) 775-7720, and we will correct it quickly.

Robert
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 29.10.2022

user friendly

easy to use & integration with Quick Books makes this productive

pricing structure. when i starting using it it was yearly priced

Antwort von Zil Money

Hi Robert, Thank you for the beautiful review. We are providing a service like easy to use & integration with Quick Books makes this productive. You may do transactions instantly and fast with us. We have many pricing plans for the usability of the customer. Pay-as-you-go plan, business plan, Premium plan, and Enterprise custom plan to meet users' requirements.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Nota 100000

Super indico, pois achei eficiente e eficaz em seus trabalhos

A sua clareza de passar o software fácil de utilizar e sem dizer super útil.

Talvez mais o menos o preço. Porém faz parte.

Antwort von Zil Money

Consider yourself heartily thanked.Pay or get paid the way you want it– Credit, Debit, ACH, Check, Wallet-to-Wallet, Wire, etc. and keep your records accurate to improve visibility and control.

Beantwortet am 23.11.2022
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.1.2018

Online Check Writer has really made my check writing life much easier to handle. Thank You!

I am really excited about the Online CheckWriter software. No more looking for my checkbook. I love having all of my check writing needs available online. I love being able to see everything pertaining to my check writing needs CLEARLY by using this software. My favorite feature is being able to type instead of manually writing information that is needed on the check. My checks look so much better typing instead of writing. My favorite feature is the FREE feature for Consumers that only need fewer than 5 checks per month. After using the 5 free checks you only pay 5 cents per check which is really affordable.

The only Cons I have with the Online Check Writer Software is not being able to have artsy designs on the check. You are allowed to customize your checks for free but not really have the check looking really colorful and artsy.

Antwort von Zil Money

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Beantwortet am 1.10.2021
Jill
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

Awesome

Love the ease of the system and how helpful it is to our business.

The system is easy to use and easy to set up to what you need. Make life easier by printing checks instead of writing them out.

Wish when they do updates they lets us know how to use them.

Hi Jill,
Thank you very much for this great review. Yes, we might have missed communicating to our customers about new features on time. Developing new user features has been a priority, so we were in a rush to achieve that and were focused entirely on that - apologies for the misses. We are now communicating new changes to customers as quickly as possible.

Beantwortet am 9.8.2022
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Excellent Small Business Check Management System

I have integrated OCW into my invoicing system with awesome results. I can manage accounts payable and track and manage vendor payments all with ease. The checks I create for vendor payment are professional grade. The provided online check link is invaluable. It removes third party payment fees, and allows my customers to make direct payments, via digital check . I now process more than 80 percent of invoices directly through OCW. This product has helped me streamline and better control fiscal policy and has given me the tools I needed to further expand my business . All done at a price that this small business can afford. Id recommend them to anyone.

My only qualm, which does not detract from my overall love of this product, is to have better control over the appearance of 'checks received' through the online digital check link.

Hi David,
That's a wonderful review. Our developers are delighted to see this. We are constantly improving the platform and will work on your suggestion related to check received appearance.

Mendel
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Used to be great, then went slowly down the drain

Mixed, they used to have knowledgeable customer support reps but lately they stopped caring.

They have a beautiful intuitive interface, I used to recommend it to everyone I knew.

They frequently change their pricing.
Every time i was charged for something not previously disclosed, they would tell me the feature was just a trial and now it costs money, and that went without any kind of notice, totally misleading.
It's not that i wanted free stuff, i was already paying $500 a year for this Sofware.

Hi Mendel,
Thank you for the feedback. Please call our team; we will create a custom plan for you.

Tammie
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Happy with Check Writer

Over all I love it and will continue to use it.

I like the ability to email payments to our servers. I like the ability to be able to send payments from any device quickly. I like the ease of use and easy learning curve.

They offer direct deposit free but charge for emailing a check. Feel that it should be the other way around since email really doesn’t create any extra work like a direct deposit would.

Also would like to be able to enter a date on each individual line of a deposit slip without having to type it in and click on the date, would like to have a calendar pop up to choose a date on each line.

Antwort von Zil Money

Thank you Tammie for this great review, we have noted your suggestion about the direct deposit fee and email check fee.

Vishal
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Powerful product, but with plenty of bugs/glitches

Good, powerful software. It has definitely improved our process. If the software could be made less buggy particularly around creating duplicate checks, it would be great.

Has most of functionality we are looking for when it comes to writing checks. We have 90+ bank accounts and need to ability to print checks using blank check paper from any of them on demand.

Great customer support

Plenty of glitches. When importing ten or more checks, we usually end up with duplicates which have to be cleaned out.

There does not seem to be a way to import the details of a transaction onto the stub. This would be valuable to see the detailed breakdown of the accounts and amounts that the check is composed from.

Hi Vishal,
Thank you for this valuable feedback; our development team will work on your suggestions.

ioannis
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

review 08-04-2022

i was satisfied in the beginning not now

i am paying 499 which technically i use only a portion of the subscription but i did to support you guys

but with the new charges it is expensive

no pros lately
it become very expensive
0.99 per manual transaction plus 0.01 the amount of the check it is like min 6 cost for me per transaction

I USE TO LIKE IT BUT I MAY RESEARCH FOR SOMETHING ELSE

you guys are very expensive

i will like to talk to someone before i switch to someone else

Hi Ioannis,

Please call us, and we will be happy to give a custom plan for you. Now, you have the option to pay only for services that you use.

Beantwortet am 8.8.2022
Jason
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Great option if you have a lot of accounts

I have a business model that manages dozens of bank accounts. I needed a centralized check printing software. OCW was perfect for my needs, is reasonably priced, and is easy to use. It was the perfect solution for what we needed.

The pricing structure can be a little steep, but the "pay as you go" option that is now available seems to work for my needs. I would like to see a cheaper, all-in, option with unlimited accounts.

Hi Jason,
Thank you for this excellent review. Please call our team; we will create a custom plan for you.

Santosh Reddy
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Easy to use the software

Easy to use the software compared with other products in the market

Electronic-checks - looks like this is bit confusing

Deluxe Payroll and HR

Easy to use the software

Antwort von Zil Money

Thank you Santosh for this excellent review.

Alexandria
  • Branche: Automotive

Will never look back

Amazing

Ease, can use any check paper, customizable

I do not have anything I don't like, everything is great, 0 complaints!

Checkr und Checkfront

ease

Antwort von Zil Money

Thank you very much, Alexandria for this great review.

Chad
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Office management made easier

The system is easy to use, and support is easy obtained.

OnlineCheckWriter.com allows me to send payments to my staff with the click of a button. Often, checks are needed to cover legal filing fees. This system permits me to email checks to my staff easily and quickly.

I do not like the cost per check email that was recently implemented. I email most checks because of our remote working structure and rather pay a highly annual rate rather than be charged for each emailed check.

Bill.com, Wave Accounting und Asana

Ease of use

Hi Chad,

Thank you much for this honest review; we value your feedback.
Please call us for a custom plan that suits your requirement.

Manik
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GREAT PRODUCT turned m GREEDY

Cloud based online system that can be used anywhere.

Price is now ridiculous and very con artist.

Hi Manik,
We understand you are upset with our recent price increase. As you have noted, we provide a high-quality platform and have to start charging for transactions to maintain quality. But, for a customer like you, our 499.99 plan can cut transaction costs by 81%. Moreover, this plan provides $500 worth of free credit, which effectively cancels the subscription cost and simultaneously reduces the transaction charges to meagre rates. If you still feel the price is high, we can provide custom plans suitable for your transactions. Please call us, and let's help you find a plan that fits your requirement perfectly.

Jessica
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 27.7.2022

Check printing for the impatient but needy

Great and affordable

Easy to use and navigate easy to design easy to get and not too complicated at all

The Only thing I didn't like is that when if I were to click and not know I had any credits then I would have to remake the whole check all over again because I already clicked it and it considered it already printed

Antwort von Zil Money

Thank you very much for this great review, Jessica. We have noted your suggestion regarding credit tracking before taking any action: we will make it happen soon.

• Branche: Eventservice
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Poor Customer Experience

Online Checkwriter is very inconsistent with their processes and their phone agents are extremely rude. When it comes to paying vendors and you advise the estimated date of when their direct deposit should hit their account, you need to be very precise. It's okay to be a day off of the date advised but 1-2 weeks beyond that is crazy! I don't trust that I can continue using this software due to the lack of speed in processing ACH deposits.

I like the fact that this software is available online and that it gives me the capability of paying my vendors via ACH or check.

Online Checkwriter has poor customer service when it comes to their processes and procedures. Before implementing a process to pay my vendors via ACH, I called Online Checkwriter and walked through the process to ensure that I had it correctly. I even ran a couple of live test transactions to confirm the process works for me. When I started paying my vendors, I was advised that it would be 3-5 days for them to receive payment. After relaying this to a vendor I was then told that it's up to 9 business days unless I fund my wallet in advance. For the next vendor, I funded my wallet first and then processed an ACH which should have been deposited on the next business day. Again, the funds were not deposited and sat in the vendor's newly created wallet within Online Checkwriter (the vendor did not request this wallet account) for over a week. I called and spoke with the ACH department who said regardless of what I was told by a previous agent, I need to upgrade my subscription and follow a process that was never given to me.

Antwort von Zil Money

Thank you for your positive review. Furthermore, we apologize for the difficulties you may have experienced. The customer service team is expanding its capabilities to provide better customer service and to address customers' doubts. We have a 24-hour chat team and call support between 8 AM CST to 8 PM CST. Feel free to reach us back for any assistance.Our team ready to help you

Tracy
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

Great product, our customers are really happy.

My experience has been very good.

I love the way the link works for an online check. Giving our customers an alternative to credit card processing has been well received and is easy to manage.

I turned on the two factor authentication because I was concerned that my email and online checkwriter account had been compromised. Your system sends the passcode to both my email and my cell phone. I would like the option of getting the code only by cell without sending to my email. It would be a lot safer.

Hi Tracy,
Thank you very much for the review. We have notified the backend team to work on your passcode suggestion.

195 Bewertungen