Evernote Teams Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Evernote Teams

Evernote ist ein webbasiertes Projektmanagement-Tool, das Funktionen für Projektkollaboration, Terminplanung und Aufgabenmanagement in einer Suite vereint. Diese Lösung ist für Unternehmen jeder Größe konzipiert. Mit...

4,3
4,2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Evernote Teams durchsuchen

8.235 von 8.235 Bewertungen
Dipannita
Dipannita

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Best Note-Taking Software I have Ever Used

It is great software for me. It eliminates the need of keeping a heavy diary in my life. I can easily access, take notes and share files from anywhere. Honestly, it made my life easier.

If you are looking for an amazing multi-platform software, especially to serve your note-taking purpose, Evernote Business is leading the market. It comes in a minimalistic design with smooth collaborative features so that you can perfectly sync with other platforms. When it comes to collaboration features, no other software can defeat Evernote business. You can not only do teamworks on your projects, but also store all of the important information in one single place. One amazing part is, you can access it offline, and everything will be updated t=right after you become online. On top of that, the user-interface of Evernote is so user-friendly. Besides, there are many templates which you can use and make life even easier. In my opinion, Evernote Business is a great software to deal with.

As it is cloud-based software, syncing is not possible while offline. However, everything will be updated when I become online again. Another thing I want to mention here is it is a little bit expensive. The Evernote team should reconsider the price. However, the value we are getting from it can be easily justified with the price.

Maisarah
Maisarah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Next level note taking

I write a note a lot and the ideas comes to me at odd hours, Evernote give me a flexibility in accessing my notes in anytime i need. It also let me to shares the notes to my colleague and they can pitch in their idea.

Taking and saving notes or ideas from anywhere is the main factor that i really like with Evernote Business. It can be reach from my tablet or my smartphone easily as it is a cloud-based software. Anytime that i need to jot something, it is always available for me.

Evernote Business is not the cheapest digital notepad software in the market, and there are more software that are providing the same feature with less expensive.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Time for a Change?

Love the web clipper feature and the fact that the browser extension works on everything from Safari and Mozilla to Chrome and Opera--and that users can right-click content or webpages. Also love that you can clip an entire webpage that's fully functional when accessing in a notebook. The simplified article clipping function is also incredibly helpful in increasing the readability of pages with lots of distracting ads, videos, etc. PDFs can also be saved to notebooks online.

Having used Evernote Business for several years now, my notebooks and clips have accumulated and are quite substantial. I prefer to use Evernote Business with my web browser, and frequently experience sluggishness and long page loading times. Ditto for the desktop and mobile apps... I used to be able to click on multiple notes and combine them into a single note without any problem; however, it's been some time since this feature has worked. Also tagging notes can be a pain because if the program is being slow or unresponsive, it'll automatically tag clips with partially spelled tags or words, creating nonsensical and excessive tags that probably contribute to the overall speed issues I've experienced with Evernote Business.

Die besten Alternativen zu Evernote Teams

Edicao
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 15.3.2024

Easy UI to navigate between tasks

Easy to find and locate tasks that I am collaborating with my teams. Edit team notes on important information that I want my team to alert and shares the latest task progress.

Some of my team members isn't like using the application since we have other task management software. I hope it will get popular enough that everyone start using it for business and personal usage.

Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

Digital notepad at the best

What I appreciate best about Evernote Business is that it can be combined with other applications like Asana and Trello. I could be attaching media or audio to my notes for simple reference and send them to Gmail, where they can be shared with my colleagues. Using Evernote as an OCR (optical character recognition) for the PDF documents allowed me to search for a particular term inside the files quickly.

It is quite a wasteful because there are not many options provided for the text formats that may be modified and adjusted in this software. Beautiful, well-formatted notes lift my spirits and inspire creativity in me, which I think this application can do. Apart from that, everything else is fantastic.

Rohit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

Evernote the best tool to boost your productivity and creativity !

I don't think there could be any better alternative to Evernote until now.still, to some of my colleagues the pricing is too much, but for me it's worth every penny!

Evernote is awesome because it helps you remember everything in one place, like your notes, ideas, and important stuff. It's like having a digital brain where you can easily find and organize things whenever you need them. Plus, it works on your phone, computer, and tablet literally everywhere!

Sometimes Evernote can feel overwhelming, especially if you have a lot of notes and files, and it may be hard to find specific things quickly.so, for me personally, it takes a lot of time to declutter!

Rafael
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

The best tool to manage your notes and tasks all in one in the cloud

All my notes in one tool, including tasks and the ability to merge the tasks with the notes to add more control and context

The search options, attachments, capacity and great design options to manage the notes makes this tool perfect for me. The fact that my notes and tasks all merged in the same tool is a great value to organise my work

The design of the task management could be improved

Min
Min

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

This is a Must-have Tool if You Want To Increase Your Productivity Level

This is a lifesaver for me. Feels like I cannot live without it anymore.

The multi-device support feature is just brilliant. The clean "To Do List" is just amazing. Oh! how can I not mention the awesome "Reminder" feature? I almost forgot it. You see, what I am saying.

The "note-taking" feature is not as powerful as "Notion" offers.

Miguel
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 30.3.2024

Great App to store and search information

Is very easy to store information and search any time .

Evernote, stops in time, where as other apps are growing

Rachelle
Rachelle
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Great for on-the-go Note Taking

We use Evernote Business to take and share notes within the company. Evernote is a great option for keeping notes accessable from multiple devices and across the company.

This product is great for when you need to be able to take clear notes at a conference, meeting, or site visit. We love using not only the notes but also the ability to draw and insert pictures to add detail to notes.

The basic formatting for a note can be a bit messy. I have to go in and change fonts and styles for the note to look more professional.

Alhassan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

Evernote made authoring my first handbook a walk in the park

My creative process can be quite disorganized; with ideas popping up at the oddest times and places. Having a readily accessible and user friendly product like Evernote allowed me to introduce some much needed efficiency and productivity into all that chaos so effortlessly that I completed my first manuscript 4 months ahead of schedule

The process of taking notes with Evernote can seem very casual due to the ease of using the software and how complete its feature offerings are. Whether to draw, write, or scribble, Evernote allows me the freedom of expression few other programs do. The feature that excites me the most is Evernote's OCR capability, which functions to perfection.

Accessing adequate functionality in offline mode is almost impossible. Even though the cloud solution has it's benefits, some attention should also be paid to developing adaptability to offline use as well.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

The best option on the market to note taking and managing

I used microsoft OneNote, but I found it too large to only take notes. I used simple word processors, but it takes too much space. I used apps like gmail (the google keep) and similar, but when it get too many notes it end up too loose. I used many available softwares in the market, not only specific note taking apps, I almos got back using my old fisic nootebook, and in those experimentations I ended up using evernote for I feel like the developers knows exactely what a note taking software needs.

Simplicity; Speed; Interoperability between systems; Version history; Recycle Bin

Occasionally, for reasons of poor internet connection and other issues related to integration between systems, one or another note ends up being duplicated, which takes time to understand what happened and eliminate duplication, but it is common. when using a lot of environments with multiple installations.

turan
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

A Living Digital Assistant

Imagine a huge library. A library with all the information you are looking for. Thousands of web pages, books, notebooks, receipts, pdf files. So where is the information you are looking for in this library?

Imagine that you can access the information that will make my job easier in this huge library in just seconds. Evernote is a great program that stores, stores, archives all information, can take notes on it, has a quick search content. It is a structure that saves information in just a few steps, can take notes on it, share it, and follow and remind some things for you.

Imagine that the time you previously spent searching for data and the information you were looking for was reduced by 70%. Of course, this is not a dream. Real. Consider that the paper consumption you use in all office processes is reduced by 40-50%. The 50% efficiency increase of the system resources you use is an extra gain.

While you can share the information set you have created with your own teams, you can distribute platform independent. Consider that you can actively manage this process with task distribution and orientation.

By connecting with other software, it provides ease of communication up to the mail service.

The repeat task option doesn't seem very usable to me. A more compelling option should be put in. It would be great if there was a feature to customize the program image. Like the theme change.

Kaitlyn
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

Awesome team software!

I would rate my overall experience an 8.5 out of 10. Evernote teams has so many awesome features that I really love! I often travel to meet with a designer or seller we want to work with, rather it be across town or several hours away, so it's great that I can open Evernote teams and take notes that my team can view and give feedback on.

I like so many things about this software! First of all it has never failed me, I've never lost notes or data and I've never had it stop working on me.
Best pros: Take notes from anywhere, Sync across all devices even with different operating systems, use with other products, work with your team easily, create tasks and lists, and you can add a drawing to a note! A huge bonus in any creative industry.
One thing that really stands out is that Evernote teams benefits me individually and our team as a whole!

There isn't a lot to pick at but I was disappointed with a few things. Customer support was not at the level I expected. When I sync and use the software at the same time it slows down significantly. When sync is finished the speed is restored but that's something I want them to fix.

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

A Satisfied User For Over 5 Years

In college, being able to effortlessly transfer my research documents & assignments from a library computer to the Evernote webpage is one of the reasons I stayed for a long time using this service.

The app's user-interface is clean & straight-forward. Adding widgets on my phone to instantly add a quick note or reminder, creating multiple notebooks with ease, & how superb it is to add entire documents inside a single note. Moreover, searching through a document's content came in quite handy & has absolutely become my #1 time-saving feature in this app.

Ever since the last few updates, the loading page of the Evernote (on Brave browser) takes a tad longer than before due to its newer UI. While functionality isn't affected overall, this aesthetic change felt a bit unnecessary to weigh down the platform.

Janosch
Janosch
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 23.11.2018

The best personal note taking App - still medicore in business use

I love Evernote for my personal Projects. I would not trade it for any other application in this segment for my personal and private Projects. In Business Projects my enthusiasm falters as the rugged edges which I am happy to tolerate in spare time projects are getting annoying fast when there is team efficency or pressure from clients. In my Opinion Evernote business has been somewhat bolted onto the most popular Note taking and management application, trying to utilize an extremely versatile and powerful core for business cases. It leaves me with a somewhat stale taste as I whish to use a business application which is not the add on to something else but an A priority project that receives maximum attention. Then again in the time I used Evernote I have been positively suprised time and again and I am sticking with this, at least for some more time.

I use Evernote personally for about when it first emerged on Iphone and Ipad. Since then it went up and down and donw and up, it was a Rollercoaster Ride. Sometimes I came close to quiting, the again I carried on with it. Everything became more severe when I started to invite Colleagues and Friends for personal and professional Projects. a great Boost always was - most knew the product and had next to zero animosities or better to put it the other way round: Even the not-so-much bunch of people were okay in colaborating via Evernote. On Top of it, it was available on their favourite Platform (no one had to switch form Android to iOS or vici versa). Everyone knew how to use the editor, things didn't look to pretty at the start but then, after a while, like a game you get the hang of after a couple of rounds, it got better and better. Tables, Images, even embeded Videos. It all got together. Also we could choose which data would be encrypted and which was okay to stay unencrypted. Thinsg synced fine and we also had an integrated chat. Basically, Evernote had covered a lot of the needs we had as a team as wel as a band of friends in private Projects. The Features you require are there and they are easy to use.
Also, the team behind evernote is quick regarding upcoming Platform changes and usually Evernote is up to the newest iterration of the Operting System it runs on verry quickly.

Speaking of the features which are there...as it is often the case with growing platforms, there are some which are just not...my type of thing. Document templates might be something for some people, but not for us. Also, the Features are not homogenous on the different platforms. Thats right, if you want to do search-and-replace you better do not try to do it on a mac. Right Features like this are missing. Inviting People also can get a real pain in the arm in case they use Evernote privately without a busines account, as can the abominable dialogue for sharing notes on mac. It is absolutely clear that evernote is incredibly ambitious by supplying native clients for iOS, Android, Windows, MacOs PLUS a Webfrontend. This realy is awesome but it leads to raged edges when you are power user, save a team of such working cross Platform un complex projects.

Javier
  • Branche: Bau
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

More than just a note taking an it's so much more

Overall I started using this application for my notes while attending school and I learned more of the in's and outs and the power of taking notes with this app. This app is great if you are in need of having to take notes on the go and having them organized at the same time which the app does for you.

If you answer yes to the following questions you will benefit from this application:
Do you often have trouble finding something to write with or paper to write notes but you only carry your phone at all times?
Do you often talk to your self and come up with good ideas but not enough time to write them down?
Do you take pictures and save them in your phone as notes but have trouble sorting through embarrassing photos?
Do you have a scanner app on your phone to scan documents just to be able to e-mail that as an attachment?
Have trouble keeping your thoughts and notes organized?

If you answer yes to one or all those questions basically this app does this for you on the go all in one app. You can take regular notes like a traditional pen on paper on your screen with the widget. You can make a voice note from the widget as well without having to open the app fully. If you think it's a waste of time trying to scan a paper on a physical scanner and then transfer that to your computer and send that important e-mail because you are always on the go or out of the office? No problem this app does that for you.

I have been using the app for more than 2 years and I have to admit that even though it's a great app it does have a few flaws but they are just minor in comparison to all the good things it gets right.

You can only have 3 devices per account unless you pay for the premium version. I personally think that the premium version offers a lot of more versatility to the app but I don't pay for this service and keep using the free version. I normally carry this app on my phone, tablet, and have it on my computer so I can sync all my notes together. I understand that this might not be too much of a con but I don't need much of the premium features that come with that premium fee. You might keep getting ads to upgrade every once in a while if you are a free member. Another drawback that I have is that sometimes the app will randomly crash while typing my notes and even though it does save this before exiting the app making sure that I don't lose any of my work. I do find that this does get me a bit frustrated and sometimes I have to be restarting my device or just the app itself losing some of my valuable time. I value my time and when you are either a college student or a business sometimes you cannot afford to lose that important test notes for your midterm or client information.

Emeka
Emeka
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

I can't find a better replacement yet!

Evernote has been a very useful app to me. I use it to keep both personal and business journals. I don't have to be carrying diary all around.

An amazing experience I've had with Evernote was when I was going through me notes and found a note I wrote 3 years ago. I entirely forgot about the note, but was wowed when I saw it.

Evernote had been awesome!

Evernote is a note taking app I started using in 2016, about 3 years ago. It's the best I have yet to see in it's category of products.

With Evernote, I'm able to do a couple of things, and that effectively. These include:

1. With Evernote I'm able to write notes, and have them auto-saved when I leaves the app, even without saving them manually.

2. With Evernote I'm able to password protect my notes to maintain my privacy. I can also use finger print to unlock the app, which makes it more fun. The cool part of this feature is that the app automatically locks itself when it is minimized for a while. This helps me protect my privacy.

3. With Evernote, collaborating with teams becomes a lot easier. I and my team can work on a note together.

4. With Evernote, I'm able to chat with other users. This makes collaboration a lot faster. I do not need to exit the app to communicate with fellow collaborators, I can do that right from the app.

5. Evernote allows me a huge amount of space where I can save my notes. The beautiful part is that I can even add voice notes, pictures and other attachments to a note. Is this not amazing 😁😁?

6. I do set reminders with Evernote. This helps me effectively manage my time.

7. Evernote helps me to sync my notes online. This allows me to edit my notes across devices. I can write a note on the Evernote mobile app, and edit it on my PC 😁😁. Beautiful!

There is a saying that everything that has an advantage equally have a disadvantage. A few cons I've noticed about Evernote include:

1. There is no "forgot pin" option on the pin prompt screen of the Evernote app. This means that if you forgets your Evernote pin, you'll have to uninstall and reinstall it before you can have access to your notes again 🤨🤨.

2. The Evernote premium comes with a budget. If you don't have the budget to renew your subscription periodically, you'll be left behind.

Aside from these two cons, Evernote is awesome!

Isabella
Isabella

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

The ultimate note-taking application.

In the company, we had some problems expressing the ideas we had. Sometimes it was complicated to work as a team because of a lack of communication at certain times. We could use a typical dashboard for group ideas, but it was too inefficient. Evernote Business allowed us all to take notes for ourselves and for the company. The communication is now excellent and we find it to be software we can't stop living with. The variety of file types it handles is very good and the integration with other software we use is excellent for productivity. We have everything centralized in Evernote Business and the information is not lost.

I have a lot of ways to save a quick thought. I love being able to record a voice memo and save it as a note in Evernote and then being able to listen to it and write down some audio notes in the same file. I think that the spontaneity of Evernote Business and the ability to handle several types of files is what I like best and I think it is the strongest point of the application. Another aspect I like very much about Evernote Business is that the software is adapted to all operating systems and many devices. It is very convenient to have the software synchronized on all the devices of the company's workers because it is always accessible to take a note or make a contribution. The integration with other software used by the company, such as Gmail or the calendar, is perfect. I think it is essential to have good productivity in the team and everything is in one application. The synchronization in the edition of files and documents is very good, we have not had any problem. At first, it was hard to get used to their system of ordering notes by notebooks, but now I think it is essential.

At first we were intimidated by Evernote. It has too many features that are new to us. It's a friendly application in the interface, but it's challenging to use. It took us time and effort to get used to more and more features to get the most out of it, and it was better when we started watching the tutorials on the YouTube channel. The mobile application is growing too much. I'm worried that on some low-powered smartphone I won't be able to use this software. I understand it's because of all the media files out there, but I wish there was a lite version or a way to compress the files so they took up less space.

Mammaye Ousmane
Mammaye Ousmane
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

Evernote Teams review

I was pleasantly surprised by the advanced features offered by Evernote Teams. In addition to allowing real-time note-taking and collaboration with my team, the tool also offers solid project management features, such as Kanban boards and shared calendars. This has really helped us better plan and track the progress of our projects. Additionally, Evernote Teams offers integration with other popular tools and services, which makes it easy to integrate the tool into our existing workflows.That being said, there are a few aspects that could be improved. For example, the user interface could be a bit more intuitive and data synchronization could be faster and more reliable. Despite these weaknesses, I am overall very satisfied with Evernote Teams and I recommend it to any team looking for a robust collaboration and project management solution.

I have been using Evernote Teams for over a year now and I am really satisfied with this tool. It helps me stay organized and work more efficiently with my team. The ability to share notes and files in real-time and discuss online with team members is really convenient. The project management tools, such as Kanban boards and task lists, are also very useful for tracking the progress of our projects. In addition to this, Evernote Teams is available on many devices and can be integrated with other tools and services, which makes it easy to integrate into our existing workflows. Overall, I highly recommend Evernote Teams to teams looking for an effective collaboration and project management solution.

Although I generally appreciate Evernote Teams, there are a few things that bother me a bit. Firstly, I find that the user interface could be a bit more intuitive. There are sometimes features that are a bit hidden and it takes a while to find them. Secondly, I find that data synchronization is not always as fast and reliable as it could be. I sometimes have problems accessing certain notes or files online, even if I have checked that I have a good internet connection. This can be frustrating when I am in a hurry and need to access my data quickly. Despite these few weaknesses, I continue to use Evernote Teams because I find it to be a very useful tool for project management and team collaboration.

Harindra
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

" Team Productivity Boosting"

Flexibility: Evernote is an adaptable programming that can be utilized for note-taking, project the executives, task following, record capacity, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. It offers a great many highlights that can be tweaked to suit individual needs.Organization: Evernote makes it simple to sort out and order notes and records. Clients can make note pads, labels, and stacks to keep their substance coordinated and effectively accessible.Collaboration: Evernote permits clients to share notes and work together with colleagues, making it simple to cooperate on ventures or errands. Clients can likewise give others admittance to explicit notes or note pads, guaranteeing that everybody has the data they need.Integration: Evernote coordinates with an extensive variety of other programming and instruments, including email, schedules, task the board applications, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. This makes it simple to smooth out work processes and further develop productivity.Accessibility: Evernote can be gotten to from different gadgets, including PCs, cell phones, and tablets. This makes it simple to get to notes and data in a hurry, guaranteeing that clients generally have the data they need at their fingertips.Overall, clients value Evernote's flexibility, association highlights, coordinated effort capacities, combination choices, and openness.

Restricted project the executives capacities: Evernote Groups is essentially a note-taking and joint effort instrument, and it doesn't offer high level venture the board elements like undertaking task, cutoff times, and progress following like a portion of its competitors.Limited arranging choices: While Evernote Groups offers fundamental designing choices, it misses the mark on further developed arranging choices that a portion of its rivals offer.Pricing: Evernote Groups can be moderately costly for little groups or people contrasted with some other cooperation devices, particularly taking into account that a portion of its rivals offer comparative highlights at a lower cost.Limited group coordinated effort: Evernote Groups is planned basically for individual note-taking and sharing, and it doesn't offer a similar degree of group joint effort highlights as some other cooperation instruments like Trello or Asana.

Ugonna Jude
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

Seamless Multi-Device Support: Keep Your Notes at Your Fingertips with Evernote Team

Evernote Team is a collaborative productivity tool that allows team members to share notes and ideas in real-time, regardless of their location.

Evernote Team is a collaborative productivity tool that offers numerous positive features for teams to work together efficiently. Some of the positive features of Evernote Team are:Collaboration: Evernote Team allows team members to collaborate on projects and share notes, documents, and ideas in real-time, regardless of their location.Organization: The platform provides an efficient way to organize and categorize notes, which helps teams stay organized and find important information quickly.Accessibility: Evernote Team is accessible on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, ensuring that team members can work on projects anytime, anywhere.Customizable templates: The platform offers customizable templates for various projects, making it easier for teams to get started quickly and work efficiently.Integration: Evernote Team integrates with other productivity tools like Slack, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office, making it easy for teams to manage their workflow seamlessly.Security: Evernote Team provides a secure environment for teams to work in, with encrypted data storage and two-factor authentication.Overall, Evernote Team is an excellent tool for teams looking to collaborate efficiently, stay organized, and boost productivity.

Search functionality: I would like Evernote Team to improve more on search optimization, which already has a powerful search functionality that allows team members to find notes and documents by keywords or tags quickly.

Benn
Benn
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.8.2023

Make your day productive

Evernote Teams allows me to read all my notes that are synchronized without the need for an internet connection, physical calendars are a thing of the past, now all my notes and reminders are digitized with Evernote Teams, This software also helps me find notes when there are already many notes saved in this software, with its search option and filter support.

I like Evernote Teams because it saves my information through notes, it has also helped a lot to increase my productivity and performance at work, with Evernote Teams we can create a manual account or we can link our Gmail account automatically. Saving notes is quite practical with Evernote I can access them whenever I want on any device whether Android or iPhone or on a computer, and changes or if we add a new note is automatically synchronized and can be seen in real time by everyone on my team.

While I've found a lot to love about Evernote Teams, there are a few drawbacks worth mentioning. At first, I had some issues with the user interface, as it took me some time to navigate through its features. If you are new to the platform, expect a learning curve. Cost is another factor; It's a paid service, and for small teams or individuals who don't need a full suite of collaboration tools, the expense may not be worth it.

Dan

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

Long time user

Evernote stores important data and information that may be used later. It is a focal application for data acquisition that may be used in any business venue, especially in a business like yours where there is data gathered from many different sources and where many different work procedures need to be implemented for running the business efficiently.
Neither data may be lost nor timed actions depending on the information may be missed or miss-executed.

We can say that Evernote:

1. Stores information in a form of files called "Notes".
The Notes can contain text, files (any kind of file), photos, hyperlinks, audio recordings, video, screen clips, business cards. There are some features specific to the way Evernote can store information contained in a web page as;
1. Full page
2. Article
3. Simplified article
4. Screenshot
5. Bookmark
The web clipping functionality has not been implemented nearly as well in any competing product such as OneNote.

2. Notes are grouped in the "Notebooks"
Notebooks are like the Collections of related Notes, which indeed is very intuitive.

3. Notes can be “Tagged”
The Tags add finely "textured" categories - as a form of the "metadata", allowing for finer "indexing" of information and more useful aggregation of notes with the same tags/categories.
For example; in a "Project" notebook, we can have tags such as:
1. Collecting data,
2. Preparing data,
3. Analysing data,
4. Presenting a proposal,
5. Project implementation
6. etc…
In this way, the "Kanban" project management applications, such as Trello, can effectively use the Evernote notes as "cards" on Kanban dashboard lists. There is also a product called "Kanbanote" which can visually display tagged Evernote notes in a Kanban dashboard sequence of subsequently executed lists of actionable cards. In that way, a Note becomes an actionable "Kanban Card".

4. Notes can have "reminders" added.
The reminders allow for the Calendaring and time tracking of activities related to the information contained in Notes and Notebooks. Evernote can effectively be used as a Task management application saving time and money and simplifying employee training.

5. Information can be shared
Every Note and Notebook can be shared as a "dynamic" Note so that the people you share the Note with can review your content and add changes - or the Note can be shared in the "Static" form as a message containing the information of the shared Note. The message can be sent as an e-mail or as any other kind of message.

6. Information can be searched for, located and retrieved
One of the real strengths of Evernote has been the capability to perform a full-text search, searching not only within the Note title or contents but also within the attached documents, where I would definitely point out the PDF text search that can be performed over the internet on the Evernote servers.

8. Scanning, OCR and data patterns recognition
Evernote Premium subscription, that I definitely recommend, also has the neat option of scanning documents and business cards of your clients and customers, performing optical character recognition on the Evernote servers, connecting with your contacts management application, such as Google contacts or similar - and proposing a way to store the OCR-ed information in your Contacts with quite accurate matching of the information for the card to the fields of your contact management application.

e main deficiency with Evernote is you cannot create notes and share them without sending them via email, twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or with a general link. It would be great to allow one person access to certain notes through the website, similar to Google Drive. I don’t believe this functionality is available though. Maybe this is part of their business features, we have not evaluated this portion of Evernote at this time. Another deficiency with this program is the size of storage available for free. Evernote offers 60 megabytes of space with their free level of the program.

Haja
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

Excellent Note Taking Platform - Organize All Your Ideas and Projects

Evernote is an excellent, well-designed, comprehensive note organizing platform which allows profound ease of accessibility of your information wherever you are. These features make it extremely useful for business or personal use.

This idea-magnet helps you to quickly capture information, from the web, or your own generated notes, and easily organize and save this information. It is user friendly - there is no select all, copy-paste, drag and drop or formatting while trying to capture information. Instead, Evernote has a beautifully designed mobile application and browser extensions which make collecting many types of info (images, handwritten or typed notes, web pages, audio,etc) incredibly easy. With a button click, your info is stored securely and organized. Most importantly, your organized info is available across platforms. There are many nice well-thought out features to the software, including a great Android feature that lets you drag down your notification bar to quickly create a note.You can both capture web pages and control the extent which the info is saved (i.e. trimmed articles without ads, full web pages, headings, summary or links), and the notebook it is saved to. The original source link is retained as well.

The sync across devices is fast and works very well on Android Mobile, Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox). There is also a desktop version as well for Mac Os and PC Download. Under the premium version, there is even the option for offline accessibility of your notes (I have not personally used this feature). The free version is very good and the cost for premium versions which include unlimited sync and other features (searching images, receipts, email) is reasonable, depending on how much info you plan to store. You can further secure access to your info with fingerprint or password protection, and you can share info with a team. Very importantly, Evernote also plays well with other tech solutions, such as Google Drive, Airtable and LinkedIn.

Trying to share info from Evernote with other people who do not have Evernote is not as simple as you would think. The storage capacity for the free version could be a little larger.

8.235 Bewertungen