Über Evernote Teams

Evernote ist ein webbasiertes Projektmanagement-Tool, das Funktionen für Projektkollaboration, Terminplanung und Aufgabenmanagement in einer Suite vereint. Diese Lösung ist für Unternehmen jeder Größe konzipiert. Mit...

4,3

Dipannita
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Best Note-Taking Software I have Ever Used

It is great software for me. It eliminates the need of keeping a heavy diary in my life. I can easily access, take notes and share files from anywhere. Honestly, it made my life easier.

If you are looking for an amazing multi-platform software, especially to serve your note-taking purpose, Evernote Business is leading the market. It comes in a minimalistic design with smooth collaborative features so that you can perfectly sync with other platforms. When it comes to collaboration features, no other software can defeat Evernote business. You can not only do teamworks on your projects, but also store all of the important information in one single place. One amazing part is, you can access it offline, and everything will be updated t=right after you become online. On top of that, the user-interface of Evernote is so user-friendly. Besides, there are many templates which you can use and make life even easier. In my opinion, Evernote Business is a great software to deal with.

As it is cloud-based software, syncing is not possible while offline. However, everything will be updated when I become online again. Another thing I want to mention here is it is a little bit expensive. The Evernote team should reconsider the price. However, the value we are getting from it can be easily justified with the price.

Norzihan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Taking note with Evernote Business

Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

Ahmed
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 17.12.2022

Get Your Team Working Smarter With Evernote Teams

I absolutely love Evernote! It is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. I use it for everything from work to personal to-do lists and it has helped me keep my life so much more organized. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great way to keep track of their life!

There are many things that I like about the Evernote team, but here are some of the things that stand out the most to me.The first is that everyone on the team is extremely intelligent and talented. It is clear that each member of the team has a deep understanding of the product and how it can be used to benefit users.Another thing that I appreciate about the team is their dedication to their users. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more user-friendly. They are also quick to respond to user feedback and suggestions.Lastly, I really appreciate the team's willingness to experiment with new ideas. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more useful for users. I think this willingness to experiment is what makes Evernote such a great product.

There are a few things that I really liked about Evernote team chat. First, it was very easy to use and set up. Second, it had a lot of features that other team chat apps don't have, like the ability to set up group chats and share files. Third, it was very stable and didn't crash or freeze like some other team chat apps I've used. Overall, I thought Evernote team chat was a great tool for team communication.

Die besten Alternativen zu Evernote Teams

Ana
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

Alternate to Doc

Easy to access and retrieve. Great for note taking quick ideas.

I have not come across a feature that I dislike.

Bruno
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

great app for all types of projects and tasks manager

in general it's a great service with a great tracking system and easy to follow

very easy to share notes with team and very professional, fast and reliable

the price is a bit expensive compared to similar applications, and it can get slow overtime

Mammaye Ousmane
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

Evernote Teams review

I was pleasantly surprised by the advanced features offered by Evernote Teams. In addition to allowing real-time note-taking and collaboration with my team, the tool also offers solid project management features, such as Kanban boards and shared calendars. This has really helped us better plan and track the progress of our projects. Additionally, Evernote Teams offers integration with other popular tools and services, which makes it easy to integrate the tool into our existing workflows.That being said, there are a few aspects that could be improved. For example, the user interface could be a bit more intuitive and data synchronization could be faster and more reliable. Despite these weaknesses, I am overall very satisfied with Evernote Teams and I recommend it to any team looking for a robust collaboration and project management solution.

I have been using Evernote Teams for over a year now and I am really satisfied with this tool. It helps me stay organized and work more efficiently with my team. The ability to share notes and files in real-time and discuss online with team members is really convenient. The project management tools, such as Kanban boards and task lists, are also very useful for tracking the progress of our projects. In addition to this, Evernote Teams is available on many devices and can be integrated with other tools and services, which makes it easy to integrate into our existing workflows. Overall, I highly recommend Evernote Teams to teams looking for an effective collaboration and project management solution.

Although I generally appreciate Evernote Teams, there are a few things that bother me a bit. Firstly, I find that the user interface could be a bit more intuitive. There are sometimes features that are a bit hidden and it takes a while to find them. Secondly, I find that data synchronization is not always as fast and reliable as it could be. I sometimes have problems accessing certain notes or files online, even if I have checked that I have a good internet connection. This can be frustrating when I am in a hurry and need to access my data quickly. Despite these few weaknesses, I continue to use Evernote Teams because I find it to be a very useful tool for project management and team collaboration.

Mevlüthan
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Daily use of Evernote Teams

The integration of the application with mobile phone and computer is very good.

The application may contain more templates.

Terry
  • Branche: Animation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

A Friend in My Pocket

Evernote has been a critical part of my creation and note-taking process. Next to a physical diary I feel like it is the best way to easily and quickly create a log of events from different dates and times of the experiences in my life and work.

I enjoyed the design of the software itself as it seems welcoming to the average user in a way that makes you want to communicate your thoughts.

I think that the filing system of this software was somewhat redundant at the start but once I started taking notes I easily found them again for reference.

MinJoon
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.1.2023

nice writing software!!

It is the best memo-writing tool that has saved my precious time

I use this software to take notes on what I need to do today, assignments, etc. What's useful is that once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use. In particular, the biggest advantage was that it automatically synchronized on all linked devices when changing the written content. In addition, it was easy to do group tasks by assigning tasks after creating a task list !

Premium accounts do not differ significantly in function other than the amount of data uploads compared to basic accounts, but the price is burdensome. Also, when using software at the same time, it sometimes slows down. But I don't think there are any other disadvantages.

Dominique
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

Evernote Teams is Fantastic

Overall, I absolutely love how easy it is to take notes in any situation and access them (even offline!)

I personally used Evernote's software for my own daily life before I started working at my current position and I love how they took all of Evernote's best features and made it into a cross-team platform which makes it very easy to keep everyone abreast of critical updates in a remote setting.

I personally have not used the project management features because our team uses Asana to manage projects and portfolios but after looking at the layout I feel like there could be a lot more features integrated to make it competitive with Asana.

Sven
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.10.2021

One of the best content management services available

Evernote Teams looks great and works well on the platforms we used it on - mostly Windows 10 for business plus the individual's choice of smartphone / tablet version of it. Its intuitive navigation and powerful scan and search features were its main selling point for us.
All in all, the price is very fair. But with ever more subcription-based services used in the workplace, we ended up switching away from Evernote Teams simply to save costs. Our new service that we replaced it with is not nearly as sleek or elegant, but offers the same essential features - OCR and search as well as task management - at no additional subscription costs.
If I was the sole decder and/or money didn't not feed into the decision-making process, I'd have stuck with using Evernote Teams as it is really great at what it does.

Hands down the OCR. Optical Character Recognition is the name of the feature that allows Evernote to scan the images you take and thus enable its powerful search feature to find content on scanned documents and even pictures. That makes for one of the most powerful organisational features I have yet come across. Even the subscrition costs are very user friendly, given what you're offered.
I loved the dashboard, too. Very sleek and easy to both navigate and customize.

Personally, it all boils down to integrations for me. I loved the year-ish that we were using Evernote. Integrating it into Microsoft Teams work well enough and it looked the way it always did However, using Everote Teams within Microsoft Teams meant that we were already paying the subscription for Microsoft 365 and then paying Evernote Teams on top of that. We ended up saving us the costs for Evernote Teams by switching to Microsoft OneNote which is included in the abov mentioned subcription.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Teams und Microsoft To Do

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

We ended up switching away from Evernote Teams because using the above apps from the Office 365 suite enabled us to cover the same needs at no additional subscription costs per users, as we were already using Office 365 for word processing, spreadsheeting etc.
Mohammad
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

A Satisfied User For Over 5 Years

In college, being able to effortlessly transfer my research documents & assignments from a library computer to the Evernote webpage is one of the reasons I stayed for a long time using this service.

The app's user-interface is clean & straight-forward. Adding widgets on my phone to instantly add a quick note or reminder, creating multiple notebooks with ease, & how superb it is to add entire documents inside a single note. Moreover, searching through a document's content came in quite handy & has absolutely become my #1 time-saving feature in this app.

Ever since the last few updates, the loading page of the Evernote (on Brave browser) takes a tad longer than before due to its newer UI. While functionality isn't affected overall, this aesthetic change felt a bit unnecessary to weigh down the platform.

Maisarah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Next level note taking

I write a note a lot and the ideas comes to me at odd hours, Evernote give me a flexibility in accessing my notes in anytime i need. It also let me to shares the notes to my colleague and they can pitch in their idea.

Taking and saving notes or ideas from anywhere is the main factor that i really like with Evernote Business. It can be reach from my tablet or my smartphone easily as it is a cloud-based software. Anytime that i need to jot something, it is always available for me.

Evernote Business is not the cheapest digital notepad software in the market, and there are more software that are providing the same feature with less expensive.

Lenah

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

Taking notes made extremely easy with Evernote!

Evernote is a great note-taking tool that has really saved me time. Additionally, I can access my work notes from my phone from literally anywhere which I was not able to do with the previous software I used. My notes are more organized and I'm able to share notes more easily with my colleagues. The other feature that I love most about Evernote is that I can read my notes offline. Evernote Team makes it easy to edit, pin and find specific notes using the tagging functionality.

What I love most about Evernote is "Access Everywhere" feature. Evernote is downloadable on my laptop, tablet, phone and desktop which means that I'm able to access it anytime from anywhere.

The paid version is a little costly but then it's worth it because of the features they offer such as more storage. The good thing Evernote team accommodates everyone because they have the basic version which can be used by students.

Miguel
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

Note taking does not get better than this

Evernote is a great note taking tool. Despite all the other available apps at my disposal (from Microsoft's OneNote, to Tasks and ToDo's in Outlook, as well as built-in desktop note taking and more) I still think Evernote takes the lead regarding note taking.

Any way you slice it, Evernote is all about effective, efficient note management. More than a basic note tool, Evernote lets you capture notes on anything and everything you need to manage. Evernote offers 3 levels: basic, plus and premium. Most small businesses can get away with the basic. I do and it works for me. The plus and premium offers increase upload limits, note sizes, and other features that benefits power users. The price range is truly affordable. And if you are big on note taking, Evernote is it! You can even categorize your notes in notebooks (their version of a folder). And even start chats for collaboration purposes. What is making Evernote better, is its continuous efforts to improve their products. Like their beta feature to connect meeting notes with Google Calendar. Evernote offers offline access in their plus and premium subscriptions. And Webclipper takes bookmarks to a whole new level.

Cannot say there is anything I dislike. But, some have mentioned that it does not have a fancy user interface (UI). But it is really more about functionality, which I am all about that. If you really are a power user when it comes to note taking, you really need to start with the higher levels. The basic may not give you all you need. But, start with that for free and see what you can do with it.

Lindsay

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

Top of the line

Ability to retrieve older documents with ease. I can also, whether mid-conversation or during a meeting or presentation, quickly retrieve information that I've forgotten or to elaborate on someone else's ideas.

I've used this software since 2013. This is one program that I CANNOT live without. I store EVERYTHING in Evernote. I probably don't even use 1/2 of of the functions available with this software, but I'm still determined to master it though! Pro number one for me is the convenience! I use the browser version and the app, when on my Mac, and the app on my phone, too. The capture tool on my Mac makes storing emails, screenshots, receipts, pictures, audio clips and all other document formats super easy to save for later. Evernote is also able to easily collaborate with all the other storage software(Dropbox, Drive, Box, OneDrive, Acrobat, etc.) and the syncing is better than any other software I've used to date. I can literally save something in EN on my Mac and my phone instantly buzzes with the notification of the change. The search function is also amazeballs. Because EN uses OCR technology to "read" the text in files, if I searched for "sandwich" (I'm hungry), I would get a list of every file in EN that has the word "sandwich" anywhere in the file. Worrying about naming your files so that you can find them later are OVER! Some examples of the many mediums that I store in EN are: cards that are given to me for special occasions, pictures, tags off of purchases I make, user manuals for all the devices in the house, coupons, audio clips (usually made while driving), and recipes. Basically, for me, it's a one-stop shop to store the verbal, written or digital tidbits of life

Now, the "downside". Using this program since 2013 should tell you, that any downsides EN does have, are vastly overshadowed by it's shine. Shifting your lifelong organizational habits from a file/ folder based system to En's "note/ notebook" system overwhelms some people, I'm sure. I struggled with this, myself! Don't let it, though! If you remember, I already applauded the awesome search capabilities of EN. When I use search, and don't dig, or go "searching" manually through my folders, my task management becomes much more efficient. Organizing EN is definitely a "Con" for me, though. I really haven't done it. I store and search. EN would definitely become even more efficient for me, if I spent some time cleaning it up. Another thorn for me, is getting the info. OUT of EN, if I'm not sharing it to another integrated application(like dropbox). EN makes it's own document extension. When you download, or try to email something with your default email client (EN has it's own email client that looks like chat, visually), the item you are sending has a .enex extension (ex. "doc.enex") NO programs can open this file extension. So, converting these EN , .enex files, to Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe portable document format (.pdf) wastes time and inconveniences the user. Lastly, there is the cost. EN is one of the more expensive options for information storage, but there is a free version available. You only need to subscribe when increased storage space is needed.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

Evernote Business: The Ultimate Collaborative Tool for Businesses

All in all, I would undoubtedly recommend Evernote Business to any business out there as it provides immense value in collaboration, integrations, templates and more! There are even learning classes for businesses that are starting out, who want to make full use of Evernote. All of this for a small number of flaws such as the pricing.

Evernote Business is an amazing, note-taking, multi-platform software for businesses because of their best in class collaborative features, clean and minimalistic design, perfect sync, and much more. It definitely has the best collaboration features of all the note-taking software that I have used. From working together on projects to storing information in one single place, Evernote is the best ways to do it. One of the main selling points for me is that you can collaborate offline with your team on Evernote and everything syncs right back up perfectly afterwards. You can access, upload, edit, and share files from any device, even your phone!

Furthermore, Evernote's user interface is extremely clean and keeps your workspace uncluttered. There are countless useful templates that I personally have found much success with, that only requires a simple press of the 'use template' button. Not only this but with the in-app integrations with Gmail, Slack, Outlook and Google Drive, you can really combine workflows in a harmonic way.

There are very few flaws with Evernote Business and they shouldn't really be an issue for most businesses. One of these flaws is the pricing of Evernote Business which is quite high at about 15 USD each month for each user in the business. Whether this price is worth it for your business is the question but for me, it was an extremely useful tool.

Julio César

Bewertet am 27.5.2018

Evernote business is the ultimate desktop organizer. With a virtually limitless software...

Tons of excellent planning and arranging features at the palm of your hand. No matter the field you are in, organizing your life by means of this software is going to be an indispensable habit you are going to develop with this time-saving, modern app.

With the current immensely growing and competitive market of desk organizers, Evernote business can really stand out. Mainly because of its simple and intuitive design, robust cloud storage and several other features like its technically universal software support, this app can make your organizational life a whole lot easier. With just a couple of days using this app, Business and education users are going to find it extremely uncomplicated to make use of the tons of pretty neat features this apps has and continues to add up to this date. Evernote promises and delivers hundreds of options for making your professional duties very easy to plan and follow up. Either for arranging important meetings, setting up future events or even making reminders or useful notes on the run. As an educator, I have found this last feature a more than useful one, since I'm always preparing language teaching materials and presentations, Evernote gives me the chance to record, scribble or handwrite pretty much about anything that comes to my mind, and I always going to have the pleasant and fulfilling feeling that the info is always going to be there, at the pal of my hand. In this continuously busy world we are living in nowadays, evernote is definitely an essential tool for the XXI century professional.

One negative aspect from this software could be how pricey it really is to get the monthly fee pay version.

Zeynel
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

Ultimate personal digital notebook.

It is one of the best options to take notes and organize them.
I found it very useful for writing summaries and reviews for book.
I can store the files (especially ones I need to reach everyday)
I use it as task management and planning system... as draft for comprehensive projects.... and for many applications
In short; it is my best productivity tool

Before I started to use Evernote organizing my notes was something challenging and frustrating to me... I had plenty of pdf files, screenshots in several devices such as my computer, usb disk and mobile phone. And it wasn't an easy task to remember which note was in which device. For not be too dependent on devices I used to mail the word files to myself, causing my dirve to be even messed up. And searching the notes was almost out of option.
But with Evernote;
I know pretty well to store which note in which folder for my notes to be organized
I can reach my notes with any device, as I organized them.
I have no problem with finding a note when I need it.
I can easily edit the files in Evernote without having to download and upload over and over again.
Thanks to auto-saving and auto-uploading feature, power blackout, while writing, is not big issue for my notes, because I know it has been saved and uploaded already.
Feature of seeing the previous versions of the notes, makes copying notes redundant.
I can download my notes, and can reach them offline as well
Its feature of taking photo of books or notebooks and saving them as searchable format is life-saving

You cannot create nested hierarchies of notebooks. You can only create notebooks and note stacks. But the option of creating sub notes would be useful
It doesn't have multilevel listing feature as Microsoft Word has... like 1, 1.1, 1.a ,1.2.1... and so on
I want to be able to make check spelling in different languages for different notes, but Evernote is not powerful in this regard.
I would like to use web-clipper in Yandex browser too

Javier
  • Branche: Bau
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

More than just a note taking an it's so much more

Overall I started using this application for my notes while attending school and I learned more of the in's and outs and the power of taking notes with this app. This app is great if you are in need of having to take notes on the go and having them organized at the same time which the app does for you.

If you answer yes to the following questions you will benefit from this application:
Do you often have trouble finding something to write with or paper to write notes but you only carry your phone at all times?
Do you often talk to your self and come up with good ideas but not enough time to write them down?
Do you take pictures and save them in your phone as notes but have trouble sorting through embarrassing photos?
Do you have a scanner app on your phone to scan documents just to be able to e-mail that as an attachment?
Have trouble keeping your thoughts and notes organized?

If you answer yes to one or all those questions basically this app does this for you on the go all in one app. You can take regular notes like a traditional pen on paper on your screen with the widget. You can make a voice note from the widget as well without having to open the app fully. If you think it's a waste of time trying to scan a paper on a physical scanner and then transfer that to your computer and send that important e-mail because you are always on the go or out of the office? No problem this app does that for you.

I have been using the app for more than 2 years and I have to admit that even though it's a great app it does have a few flaws but they are just minor in comparison to all the good things it gets right.

You can only have 3 devices per account unless you pay for the premium version. I personally think that the premium version offers a lot of more versatility to the app but I don't pay for this service and keep using the free version. I normally carry this app on my phone, tablet, and have it on my computer so I can sync all my notes together. I understand that this might not be too much of a con but I don't need much of the premium features that come with that premium fee. You might keep getting ads to upgrade every once in a while if you are a free member. Another drawback that I have is that sometimes the app will randomly crash while typing my notes and even though it does save this before exiting the app making sure that I don't lose any of my work. I do find that this does get me a bit frustrated and sometimes I have to be restarting my device or just the app itself losing some of my valuable time. I value my time and when you are either a college student or a business sometimes you cannot afford to lose that important test notes for your midterm or client information.

Aanchal
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

A consolidated repository for everything important

The tool is extremely feature rich. There are utilities that I am yet to explore but the fact that Evernote is loaded with features makes it a perfect tool for both professional and personal uses.

From the name itself, one might feel that Evernote is literally a note-making software (which it is) but its utility is beyond "just making notes". It is one of those reminder boxes, note-making books and a repository all at once where you can "dump" all of your important things - Be it notes, links, photos, articles, audios, important files and just about everything. What I really like is the fact that you can sift through the type of content you save in Evernote. This makes it easy for me to go back to the stuff I have saved.
1) After having used other note-making software where their prime and perhaps only USP was the ease with which they let me make notes, Evernote definitely goes many steps ahead - It understands that "notes" for a professional or for a human can be beyond just text. Notes, figuratively, really are anything that is important to us. Hence, Evernote fulfills these needs by providing options like enabling audio recording and saving them as notes.
2) I like the fact that I can make separate notebooks for similar themed notes. It eases my job while searching from archived notebooks. To be able to assign tags to each notebook further makes the job easier.
3) Web Clipper is one of the most useful features especially when I am shopping online. I can just save a particular item through the web clipper option to be seen as a "wishlist" item in Evernote. It is especially constructive when I am shopping from multiple sites/apps and want to create a central wishlist repository for all the picks I like. It is equally useful for other purposes like - saving/bookmarking articles, newspieces or anything I find online that is worth keeping or remembering.
4) You can set reminders to yourself. This is another feature that makes Evernote a truly holistic software and in fact, much like a Saas.
5) Similarly, apart from creating your go-to repository for everything important, you can chat with others as well.

Evernote runs on Basic (which is free) model and a Premium model. The free version inevitably comes with its limitations like - Monthly upload limit is extremely less especially considering the fact that, it has so many features to save your data. Where it provides so many features, it sets itself back with the space limitation which is minimal. The paid version (Premium), however is pretty cheap, but feasible only if you really are a heavy note-making user.

Tatiana
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

I just call it My Digital Memory

We use it for both saving and keeping updated important information for our (small) company: credentials for commonly used services, settings, guides for the software used, templates of how-tos for different situations. Basically, everything that could have been kept in disparate folders and notes flying around. Another application - when conducting secondary market research, creating compendiums of various articles on different topics: the article's text is saved "forever" together with the active URL. All that's needed it's just to organize it by tagging and/or assigning to specific folders/notebooks.

As a bottom line, using Evernote has significantly decreased the amount of lonely (yet important) paper notes flying around and made it super easy to find basically anything that needed to be recorded.

This is by far the best and the most functional software to make notes of any kind, keep necessary information and synchronize it across any type and any number of platforms: I use it simultaneously on Macbook, two Windows computers and iPhone and it always synchs smoothly. Unlike many other alternatives, there is a great system of nested notebooks which makes it super easy to group and arrange the information. Other great options: saving PDF files inside, add notes by sending whatever to an assigned email address, tagging, search in everything, and of course, collaboration options. Other small but great add-ons are Web clipper for desktop and mobile browsers and external mobile apps.

I've been using this software since 2010 and still sometimes feel overwhelmed with a plethora of settings and tweaks. I understand how overly complex and frightening it can look to a new user, that will most likely compare it with Apple Notes or so. Over the past years, Evernote has made some positive changes in the overall design, as well as the functionality (and simplicity of creating) of tables and pictures editing. However, this is still not enough to be called easy. Additionally, there can be great problems with document formatting when copying something from Web.

Haja
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

Excellent Note Taking Platform - Organize All Your Ideas and Projects

Evernote is an excellent, well-designed, comprehensive note organizing platform which allows profound ease of accessibility of your information wherever you are. These features make it extremely useful for business or personal use.

This idea-magnet helps you to quickly capture information, from the web, or your own generated notes, and easily organize and save this information. It is user friendly - there is no select all, copy-paste, drag and drop or formatting while trying to capture information. Instead, Evernote has a beautifully designed mobile application and browser extensions which make collecting many types of info (images, handwritten or typed notes, web pages, audio,etc) incredibly easy. With a button click, your info is stored securely and organized. Most importantly, your organized info is available across platforms. There are many nice well-thought out features to the software, including a great Android feature that lets you drag down your notification bar to quickly create a note.You can both capture web pages and control the extent which the info is saved (i.e. trimmed articles without ads, full web pages, headings, summary or links), and the notebook it is saved to. The original source link is retained as well.

The sync across devices is fast and works very well on Android Mobile, Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox). There is also a desktop version as well for Mac Os and PC Download. Under the premium version, there is even the option for offline accessibility of your notes (I have not personally used this feature). The free version is very good and the cost for premium versions which include unlimited sync and other features (searching images, receipts, email) is reasonable, depending on how much info you plan to store. You can further secure access to your info with fingerprint or password protection, and you can share info with a team. Very importantly, Evernote also plays well with other tech solutions, such as Google Drive, Airtable and LinkedIn.

Trying to share info from Evernote with other people who do not have Evernote is not as simple as you would think. The storage capacity for the free version could be a little larger.

Roberto Antonio

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

The best digital notebook that exists

Being able to integrate Evernote into our work team was a bit complicated. It took us a couple of weeks to take advantage of it to improve our productivity, but it was completely worth it. The results were excellent. It's really great for capturing all the ideas you have in a conversation, without having to worry about anything.

Synchronizing the notes of an entire team in the cloud is the best way to increase productivity and improve communication. Evernote is the application I know that perfectly fulfills the idea of a group notebook, each member of the team can access all the notes and modify them as needed.
It's very easy and quick to create new notes with various types of files, which makes them very powerful notes: audios, photos, fragments of web pages and a text editor that allows you to customize everything written. You can even take notes by hand with a pencil suitable for the device.
The iOS, Android, Windows and browser applications are great at performance. They don't consume a lot of resources and sync perfectly.

It's hard to start using Evernote. It has many powerful features and learning them all is overwhelming at first.
Technical support takes several days to answer questions about Evernote's operation, which is a bit frustrating. But when they do, they offer good service, so it's not all bad.
When two people are editing the same note it can be a bit confusing, as there is no kind of distinction between one user and another when they are active at the same time.

Megan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

A Nice Note taker

Evernote Team is an online tool that helps you capture anything you want in the browser, such as web page links, photos, and many more. I can save all the notes I want, and I can add images to them, I can save all my notes in notebooks for my different projects and not confuse all my notes. It also allows me to make a list of tasks so that when I have finished a task, I can give it a check to have more order in the process of executing a project.

I like Evernote because I can make any type of notes, I can make a list of memories and schedule your day so that nothing is left undone, when you create a note in Evernote teams it gives you the options that you can change the font format, the size, change colors to the letters among others. It allows users to make a list of tasks to assign them to a work team so that everyone can contribute to the project together. Evernote integrates with third-party software such as Outlook, Google Drive, among others. Evernote has both its free version and the paid version.

a point that I have noticed that fails is when I give permission to share with another user, sometimes it takes a long.

7.732 Bewertungen