Nutzerbewertungen im Überblick

Über Mailchimp

Mailchimp ist ein webbasierter E-Mail-Marketing-Dienst, der Millionen Nutzer hat. Nutzer können mit der Anwendung Newsletter in verschiedenen sozialen Netzwerken teilen und das Kundenengagement verfolgen. Die Anwendung bietet...

Mehr erfahren

Funktionsbewertungen

Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,4
Funktionen
4,4
Bedienkomfort
4,4
Kundenbetreuung
4,2

Nutzerbewertungen zu Mailchimp durchsuchen

16.429 von 16.431 Bewertungen
Sortieren nach:
Lars
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
3
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 17.3.2021

Wahrscheinlich eins der einfachsten Newsletter-Systeme

Insgesam nutze ich Mailchimp bei mehreren Projekten, da es schnell einsatzbereit ist und bei weniger Empfängern sogar kostenlos ist. Insbesondere der gute Editor und die vielen Individualisierungsmöglichkeiten überzeugen mich.

Vorteile

Mailchimp ist das einfachste Newsletter-Programm, das ich kenne. Insbesondere der Editor macht es einem sehr einfach, ansprechende Newsletter zu gestalten.

Nachteile

In Punkto Datenschutz ist das Programm für Anwender in Deutschland nicht unbedingt die erste Wahl, hier gibt es mittlerweile bessere Alternativen mit einem vergleichbaren Funktionsumfang.

Johanna
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 11.11.2022

Software im Wandel

Vorteile

Mailchimp ist in unser CRM-System Daylite integrierbar.

Nachteile

Es werden sehr viele Funktionen angeboten, welch über die Hauptnutzung des E-Mail-Marketing hinausgehen.

Meikel
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

4
Bewertet am 25.10.2022

Günstiges Tool

Für kleine Liste eine gute Alternative und kostenlos zum starten.

Vorteile

Das man kostenlos starten kann und für eine kleine Liste Ideal.

Nachteile

Die Handhabung ist lernintensiv und man muss sich schon damit auseinandersetzen.

Die besten Alternativen zu Mailchimp

Adnan
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 10.9.2023

best software to automate you email marketing campaigns.

Its a good software if you are looking to automate your marketing campaigns and handle user queries as well,

Vorteile

I like the way they have designed the interface. its very easy to manage the campaigns.

Nachteile

sometimes the emails are in spam folder and that requires time . otherwise its fine.

john
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 12.9.2023

Mailchimp has grown to a Robust platform

For over a decade I have enjoyed working with Mailchimp. It has grown from a simple email platform to a very complex system that now integrates into Google Analytics, digital marketing and more. I find the system to be affordable, reliable and a low learning curve for new users.

Vorteile

There are several things about Mailchimp that make it a very robust CRM system/platform. From the ease of integrating your current email list, to how easily you can embed one of the sign-up forms on your website, or even manually add contacts, their leads management is very easy to use and works great. Between that and the ease of creating email campaigns, those are the 2 best features of Mailchimp.

Nachteile

The biggest thing lacking in Mailchimp is a completely AI generated campaign. I believe that AI would be able to draft more effective verbiage on some campaigns than we can manually writing them up.

Bill
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
3
Funktionen
3
Bedienkomfort
3
Kundenbetreuung
4

3
Bewertet am 18.9.2023

First and once the best, but there are other options to consider

Overall MailChimp is a workhorse and reliably sends emails, but the UX is slow and has a larger learning curve.

Vorteile

Mailchimp reliably sends emails and allows you to manage campaigns (mail, email, sms). Acts as a CDN for images.

Nachteile

- the entire platform seems to run off locally stored cookies- Copying contacts between audiences will not carry all the information/history.- UI is not a real consideration,

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Klaviyo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

I was hired onto a company that uses MailChimp.
Wiktor
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 4.7.2023

Mailchimp - no price option for a occasional users.

I'm sending 3-4 email campaings a year, and i used Mailchimp for about a year to do that. I migrated to another software in april 2023, when Mailchimp announcet changes in prices regulations and clients limits. I had no price option for my company, so i migrated to other software.

Vorteile

It has the easiest process of creating emailing campain of all emailing softwares I tried. It is both powerful and so cleverly desinged, that even occasional, beginner user can make sense from all of the data and understand value of his campaign.

Nachteile

It is rather concentrated on regular bussiness that uses email campaings on a daily basic. I send my campaings 3-4 times a year, before some major events. And for that, Mailchimp has currently no price option. There is no option to turn off/on subscription. And the image/photos in mail design are difficult to edit.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ActiveCampaign, Brevo und Drip

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

I wanted to make my campaings eassier to track, assess and evaluate, and mailchimp provided that

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

it was free in the option I chose, the design was elegant and all of the features were easy to learn.
Thomas
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

4
Bewertet am 8.9.2023

Solid email management tool with good deliverability

We've been very happy with Mailchimp so far. We use it to send our regular marketing emails to our subscribers and partners. It literally takes minutes to upload and set up your contact lists, and you can create most types of emails pretty quickly with the email builder. All in all, it's definitetly one of, if not the best email tools out there

Vorteile

I like how easy it was to sync with our CRM and data tools. Compared to a couple other email marketing tools I've set up in the past, it took way less time to set up Mailchimp with our other tools thanks to the native integrations

Nachteile

We'd like to explore the other solutions they offer but the large jump in price has prevented us from doing so so far.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ActiveCampaign und MailerLite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

The other options didn't have all the native integrations we needed, and Mailchimp has a lot of other features we mght want to consolidate under one tool in the future.
Joseph
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

5
Bewertet am 6.9.2023

Mailchimp Review

Overall it's been great.

Vorteile

I've been using the service for at least 10 years, and I've had good responses from customers who need a email service and users who receive Mailchimp emails. I was happy to be able to connect my signup form with a Audience and automatically tag the user.

Nachteile

I don't know what I like least about Mailchimp. I guess I would like to see more templates?

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Klaviyo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

The giveaways were helpful in deciding! I got a free Freddie hat, a Freddie doll, and Freddie t-shirt. Bring back the swag!
William
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 6.9.2023

MailChimp is still a good product for getting your message out, at an affordable price.

Vorteile

MailChimp is very easy to use, once the initial set up is completed. It integrates well with WordPress websites, and can also be used to manage social media campaigns.

Nachteile

MailChimp can get a bit pricey if you get past the basic package. Also, sometimes campaigns can be confusing, if you are releasing cloned versions. You have to make sure to pay attention to naming conventions.

Mike
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 7.9.2023

Getting the WORD out!

Vorteile

We really enjoy the features that MailChimp has to offer, it's ability to send out usable link "buttons" and to format a campaign with an aesthetic appeal is wonderful to our contacts. The reports are a wonderful feature! To actually know who opened it and when, is crucial when people say that they didn't receive it. It usually ends up being another person in the household.

Nachteile

There are not many features that fall into this category. MailChimp is easy to use and pretty intuitive for me and my staff.

Megan
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
Nicht verfügbar
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
4

4
Bewertet am 6.9.2023

Mailchimp – email marketing automation

What I like the most is its versatility, features like segmentation, A/B testing, and automation are easily accessible. Plus, the platform is well-suited to my company's email marketing campaigns, making it ideal for both non-creatives and those looking to expand their services, Mailchimp remains my go-to for email marketing.

Vorteile

I have been using Mailchimp for many years for email marketing and my experience has been good, I have used other automation platforms and email blasts, but MailChimp stands out against these, The platform is easy to use, which makes it easy to create campaigns and personalization of the email. I can monitor campaign performance in real time, although I've occasionally experimented with other software to compare features and pricing, I always come back to Mailchimp as it's more practical and has better tools.

Nachteile

What they need to improve is the interface and usability, since to do certain tasks it takes some time, another problem is that many emails still go to the spam folder of the clients, for which a revision is needed, which can take a long time.

Alberto
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

4
Bewertet am 13.9.2023

It is a good tool for managing contacts and email marketing

We are a small startup and we are using de free tier of Mailchimp. We can manage over 1000 leads, we can segment the contacts. It is easy to use.

Vorteile

We can get leads from different sources: a web page and a web application in our case. You can segment your contacts and you can create massive communications easily.

Nachteile

The funcionatility for deleting contacts is a bit complex.

Jeremiah
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

5
Bewertet am 24.1.2020

My Go-to for email marketing

Mailchimp has been my go-to for 5+ years and I see no reason to change that now. It's simple, easy-to-use, and affordable.

I also care about who I work with. From what I can see as an outsider looking in, they have a great company culture. I once found a mistake in their API documentation and they sent me a free t-shirt! Most companies aren't willing to spend money just to say thanks, and I think that says something about the culture and character of the company.

Vorteile

Easy to setup: I've used Mailchimp in the launch of dozens of brands and digital products. Mailchimp is so easy to setup; I can literally have an account up and running, collecting email addresses within 20 minutes.

Great free option: One of my favorite things about Mailchimp is the fact that you get up to 2,000 contacts for free. Having that as an option (particularly for new businesses) is absolutely critical in making sure you can measure ROI from the platform before you start investing a lot of money.

Easy to use: Mailchimp's forms, email templates, list management, etc. is all so simple. In the rare case you can't do something you want via the Mailchimp admin, it can probably be done via the API. Mailchimp has also done an exceptional job of integrating with 3rd party platforms to make sure you can easily maximize your email collection.

More than just email marketing: In the last few years Mailchimp has started offering additional features outside of email campaigns, like Facebook ads and card mailing services. I personally don't think they're as good as Mailchimp's email service, but I am sure they'll improve over time.

Nachteile

In the last couple of years Mailchimp has made some changes to their pricing structure that I don't particularly love:

1) Pay as you go features have become more limited compared to their monthly plans.
2) Monthly rates have increased (although that's bound to happen at some point).
3) They now include some social platform contacts in your allotted contacts (i.e. you pay for them like they're email contacts).

As well, Mailchimp automatically increases your bill when you cross over your plan subscriber threshold. I'm not a huge fan of that, but I suppose I prefer it to them just disabling collection of new contacts.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Ultimately it was the free plan that made me choose Mailchimp. None of the other platforms gave me lifetime free usage for a smaller number of subscribers.
Mashudu Hilary
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
3
Kundenbetreuung
4

5
Bewertet am 27.8.2022

Excellent Email marketing tool which gets a bit complicated at times.

Mailchimp has been a great boost for my small business. It has really great features which makes it really easy to stay in touch with clients while marketing brands, conducting research or sending an occasional newsletter. It is however quite difficult to navigate sometimes and can be a challenge for some users.

Vorteile

I started using MailChimp a while ago and I love all the ways it helps my small business. Firstly, I love how it is a nifty tool for keeping an eye on clients and effectively engaging with them. I like how it can be easily consolidated with many other software and the variety of languages it comes in. I think it's really nice and convinient that the software can be easily deployed from different types of gadgets and operating systems. I very much appreciate the auto responder option because it cuts out the manual labour that I would otherwise go through if I had to spend hours sending emails one by one. The survey builder is really great, market research can be done effortlessly so that new business strategies can be adopted after analyzing responses. I love the creative assistant feature because it makes some work easier and leads to better marketing which in turn grows sales. Lastly, as a small business owner, I found the pricing plans to be appealing and I was able to choose one which suits the needs of my business.

Nachteile

Mailchimp can get very complicated, I found the user interface to be really tricky for an ordinary user such as myself. Its easy to get lost in the confusing, esoteric jargon and customer service in my expirience isn't always quick to respond when you need their help. In as much as the automation feature is great, the way in which it is setup is very tricky. Lastly, the data management and manipulation features are a bit too limited.

Alex
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

5
Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Simple to use, intuitively designed and good value!

We've used MailChimp for years with our clients. We generally choose it as the best option because many clients like to control their email marketing at certain times and they often don't have time to waste - MailChimp has a relatively short learning curve compared to alternatives and it's easy on the eye. In that sense, it offers the best of both worlds, for us and for our clients (though as mentioned, the lack of robust automation and easy to follow automation flows hold it back slightly)

Vorteile

- Email builder is incredibly easy to use and offers lots of functionality that's easy to grasp with a quick learning curve
- Able to create social adverts, forms, landing pages and send direct mail all from your account - it's becoming more an all-in-one marketing platform than ever with new features and changes seemly every few months
- Strong integration support makes it easy to connect most commonly used services like Google Analytics, SurveyMonkey and eCom platforms like Shopify or WooCommerce
- Easy to understand reporting that clients are able to digest quickly
- It's free with limited features, but they're generally perfectly adequate for non-power users and a small database of fewer than 2000 people
- Customer support guides are aplenty - there's lots of literature on every topic and it's very comprehensive
- Erm, 'MailChimp Presents...' - they make their own original streamable documentary shows now - and it's actually decent!

Nachteile

- Automations are relatively basic when considering this as automation software - alternatives like ActiveCampaign are more robust in this area, especially when it comes to complex rules and automation flow visuals
- Lack of someone to speak to when things are going wrong - you're pretty much on your own with the guides available (perfectly fine when you're IT-savvy, not so much when you aren't!)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ActiveCampaign, Brevo und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Simplicity for both time-strapped clients who need to use it themselves at times, strong support documentation (despite lack of real human support) and wide integration options.
Jonathan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
Nicht verfügbar
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

5
Bewertet am 24.8.2020

Robust feature set, but overly expensive for startups and developers

Overall, Mailchimp is still one of the best mailing list providers out there. Its broad feature set and ease of use are an amazing help to a new company just getting started. If you're not looking for custom integration or transactional emails, this product is one of the best.

Vorteile

This is probably the easiest mailing list platform out there. It takes minutes to set up your account and get started sending emails to a list. For developers, the Mailchimp API is a dream. It's incredibly well documented and there are dozens of integrations already built in almost every platform and language to make integration into your software even easier. Contact management is simple with access to things like custom fields in a user's profile. Groups and segments are also easy to manage, though it can be confusing at first since there are multiple ways to segment an audience. There's also an option to do transactional emails through mandrill...but this actually turns out to be an issue when you look at the cost.

Nachteile

The cost of the product is its main issue. For starters, Mailchimp recently changed its cost structure to include unsubscribed customers as part of the total customers you pay for. That means for a small company with a low customer adoption rate, you either end up spending way more than you want for a small list, or you have to spend way too much time pruning your list constantly to save money. It's a huge waste of time and/or money. The second main issue, and actually the larger issue to me as a developer, is the cost of sending transactional emails. If you want to send your customers a password reset email or a account verification email (both very common in almost all applications) you have to have a paid account AND you have to pay for a chunk of transactional emails. It ends up costing a small company over $30/mth just to send password reset emails through Mailchimp. The cost makes more sense at scale, but this software seems built to get the small guys started. It's really a deal breaker for me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Campaign Monitor und Brevo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Ease of use and a great developer API are the primary reasons I choose this product.
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 21.11.2019

My Absolute Favorite EMSP

I have had an overall GREAT experience with MailChimp. As with any product there will be things that come up, but I have never had a problem with getting them resolved easily and timely with their Customer Service options whether it be through Chat or Email. One of the most significant qualities I have noticed about MailChimp's customer service over all the other EMSP's I've worked with is that THEY WILL ADMIT WHEN SOMETHING IS THEIR FAULT! It is unheard of with these types of companies but they do it, and I have gained so much respect for them as a company because of that.

Vorteile

What I love most about MailChimp is the amount of services you get for absolutely NO cost. There are endless possibilities of things you can do with this application, and the user interface beats all the others. It is very easy to maneuver and understand for even the most beginner email marketer. The reporting features are phenomenal and with them you are able to provide designer looking reports to clients without even touching them. As a graphic designer, the template creator is definitely the best one I've seen as fair as email marketing applications go, plus they have a variety of pre-designed templates to use that are again, COMPLETELY FREE. I could go on and on about everything I love about MailChimp.

Nachteile

The one con I have with MailChimp is that it's been hard for me to get used to their recently updated interface, I feel like the terminology and layout makes a little bit less sense than the old interface, but I could also chalk that up to just being comfortable with what I'm used to. Also (and this is hardly a con) when you have a free version of the application, it does require your emails to be sent out with the MailChimp logo at the very bottom of the email. I say this is hardly a con because with everything they are giving you for free it makes sense that they want to try to advertise.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Mostly convenience, ease of use, and price. Also because I had a lot of experience using the product at a previous job.
Stephanie
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 23.10.2020

A Great Solution to Email Marketing that's Getting Better

My experience has been great and consistently delivers for over 20 years now as I work in email marketing on a daily basis. I've brought many new customers to them over the years by recommending them to my own clients. I have that much confidence in the reliability and usability of Mailchimp.

Vorteile

I've been working in email marketing for over 20 years at this point. I discovered Mailchimp early on during that time and have been using it every since. I have clients that were using other systems before working with me. Most are cumbersome and offered little in the way of being able to design stunning emails that captured attention in the inbox. Plus, Mailchimp's deliverability rate has never been matched.

As times have changed, and so has email marketing, Mailchimp continues investing in their platform to make the work of email marketing more integrated into other platforms like social media, eCommerce and more systems.

They've added features that have helped make my job more of a one-system stop which has been a positive impact on my workflow. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Nachteile

As they are investing in the platform, there have been many usability and design changes that have come with these improvements. As a user, that can add frustrations. The dashboard and menus can literally be completely changed on you from one day to the next. It's annoying, but it's bearable. And I think they may be almost done with these complete redesigns in adding functionality to their system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Keap und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Mailchimp's developers just had it right out of the gate with their product. And it has only improved over the last 20 years. I found these other products to be less intuitive, versatile and user friendly. A lot has changed over the years, but I keep coming back to Mailchimp time and again because it is just the best out of all the options available for email marketing.
Ankit
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 9.4.2020

Simple, Easy to Use and Fast Implementation

Overall, I have been a happy customer with Mailchimp for the last 4 years. As a company, we have moved all the marketing communication to Mailchimp. Everyday, we just feel we are just getting started.

Vorteile

Simple, Easy to use user interface for the software wherein I could customize the emails that go out whenever any event takes place on the website. The integrations with other apps was mind blowing as it helped us to minimize our task. The analytics in Mailchimp are a blessing to us as it helps in targeting the right audience at the right time.

Nachteile

The free tier plan was very less for a company like ours as we wanted to be sure about it completely before finally implementing it. Due to high email bounces, the marketing automation companies are very strict on the bounce rates and they just block your account instantly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Ease of use and implementation and the way I was able to customize the marketing automation as per our company needs. The company also has amazing and super fast customer support which helps you in any possible manner even going out of their way.
José Miguel
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 30.8.2022

A renewed classic

If you are a small business owner, an email marketing solution is one of the first tools you need to use in your e-commerce section. If you look on Google, you will find Mailchimp and others fighting for first place on the search. I tried all of them when I started on this, and Mailchimp was the only one for me that delivered a great set of tools for free on their first tier. This pricing model allows small businesses like yours to start without having to invest more money to begin operating. Then, after your business grows, Mailchimp stays with you, and their subscription tiers are affordable. So, if you are starting on email marketing and you have a small business, give Mailchimp a try, you won't regret it.

Vorteile

Mailchimp was my first approximation to a customer relationship management tool and, after many years, still is my usual selection and advice to other small businesses. It is an easy-to-use platform with a great development team who cares about its clients. In recent years the tool has evolved and added new features, all great additions.

Nachteile

Right now, nothing about Mailchimp is bad for my small business.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Brevo, Klaviyo und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

The free tier is more than enough to start for small business. The great thing about Mailchimp is the easy process to scale up, so if your business grows, Mailchimp is a great choice too.
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
3
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 14.9.2019

A Necessary Tool for a 21st Century Business that's Reasonably Easy to Use, with Great Support

We are required to send out newsletters to our investors (over 800 of them), and this had made it easy to design good-looking emails. And you can save templates, etc., to use over and over and modify them each time. We've never had a technical problem with it, although we've had issues with 3rd party apps and linked software connecting to Mailchimp. But I contacted their support and they were able to help me fix the issue, even though it wasn't their own software! I thought that was nice of them. They could've said "That's not our app, so we can't help you," but they didn't -- they walked me through a fix.

Vorteile

It has to be their support chat function and their useful Help articles. I did not get into my business so that I could run mail marketing software, so I appreciate anything that helps ease the learning curve. Email marketing is a necessary evil, and Mailchimp lessens the unpleasantness considerably. With no prior experience, we got up and running quickly. (We tried a few of these apps, and this one seemed the easiest.) It's complicated running email campaigns and newsletters, but once we mastered a few basics, I was very happy with the results. And it scales up as you grow. When our mailing list grew, it did not become exponentially harder to use. They offer a lot of bells and whistles that we don't need/use, but our emails look good and are easy to compose, adding graphics, etc. It automates a lot of repetitive tasks for you -- like your footer and address, etc. And we've never had a problem getting reported as spam.

And this may seem minor, but I like the whimsical nature of the occasional chimp graphics. Don't get me wrong -- this is work, not play, but it's nice to see a little chimp every once in a while when you complete certain tasks. Business is hard, so a little levity along with the functionality is welcome.

Nachteile

The price! It gets expensive quickly. I guess the upside to that is it makes you hone your marketing so you are profitable. You have to cut out waste and hone your mailing list so that it's more efficient. And from my research, the other programs cost about the same. I don't mind paying for ease-of-use, but I wish they would explain "cleaning" and "archiving" and other functions that would help me get my monthly costs down. I'm not planning on jumping ship anytime soon, but if they raise their prices again (they just raised them recently), then I will be gone.

Emeka
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

5
Bewertet am 5.9.2021

"Automation of messages vital for organizations and for the people who are beginning to...

It has this magnificent convenience; extraordinary advantage; generally excellent conveyance rate; heaps of free provisions (testing, email computerization and reconciliations) great instructive substance.

Vorteile

Overall involvement in the device is awesome, it was useful in all viewpoints I required. Obviously, a free arrangement consistently has limits, however the paid arrangement likewise introduced a few focuses that in my work model were fundamental. Be that as it may, it is as yet a phenomenal and all around perceived instrument. I know many individuals who use it and don't stop talking positive about it. I actually prescribe it to numerous business visionaries who are just starting out in online deals. Mailchimp is awesome.

MailChimp appeared to me by some coincidence, And I decided to utilize it for my work. An incredible choice for those simply beginning or for little, medium or enormous organizations that need to automate contact with their clients. It's absolutely instinctive and has a first rate design. It grabbed my eye when I made some Landing Pages and ran over a few models. Thoroughly free. Absolutely precise and opportune email arrangement. Another positive point is the quantity of clients that we can store in the free arrangement, up to 3000 contacts.

Nachteile

It truly is incredible promoting programming, however, even as there is robotization, the provisions are essential; instrument are all in English and it is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to make greeting pages upgraded for a better yield.

Laura
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 20.11.2019

An easy, professional way to reach your constituents!

My overall experience has been very pleasant. Many elements of this tool are intuitive, and you can self-teach many features of this communications tool given the help guidance available. Bravo.

The campaigns are easy to create and are polished and professional looking. This has allowed our organization to raise its profile and effectiveness of our main tenant ~ to bring information to, and collect information from our constituents, our school district families, and to bridge this parent base and our school district administration. Good communication and transparency between parents and administrators is of utmost importance. Mailchimp has allowed us to do this most effectively.

Vorteile

I like the ease and the use of the drag & drop functionality of the elements you can add to any campaign. I also like the formatting options and features to customize each of your messages to your own look and style. Also, being able to embed links, photos, etc. directly into the campaign is of vital importance for our communications.

Managing the audience lists is also very user friendly. Tagging different audience members in group is also critical to our use of this communications tool.

Nachteile

I wish that the uploaded files were easier to manage in that I would like to delete older versions of uploaded files that I no longer need. However, they are "layered" in the Content Manager section and I am not able to un-layer them to delete versions I do not need.

I would also like to see the functionality of embedding a simply polling tool, to send and collect feedback from your constituents to constantly better your business.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
3
Bedienkomfort
3
Kundenbetreuung
4

4
Bewertet am 6.9.2018

A very strong email marketing tool that keeps you up to date with regulations

Overall, Mailchimp is a good tool for sending out email campaigns. It's simplicity has saved a lot of time and the way the contact lists are handled is superb. Some of the quirks I mentioned in the cons section are very frustrating but livable when weighed in with the pros. The recent GDPR regulations were a strain on our organization but getting our Mailchimp list compliant was the easiest part.

If your organization generally sends out one type of message or you don't have to worry about different divisions of your organization needing to have different settings, Mailchimp should work very well for you with very little issue. Our organization is more complicated with the need to send very different messages from different divisions and sub divisions so it is trickier for us to use. It would make sense for organizations like ours to have multiple, separate Mailchimp accounts but that would defeat the most important feature, which is the integrated contact list.

Vorteile

The best thing about Mailchimp is the ability to customize your target lists to ensure the right people are getting the right message. The days of going through spreadsheets to figure out who to send what are over and you never need to worry about sending the same person duplicate emails (unless they signed up to your list with different email accounts). The integration with social media is very convenient and really helps messages get an even further reach after they are sent. Also, having an archive of emails with many ways to view metrics on each of them as well as access to each recipient's behavior is very valuable.

Nachteile

The basic editor is very buggy so you have to be sure things look and work right every time. Even when you do make sure things work right in the preview, they sometimes don't in the actual email that goes out. When you cut and paste copy, it is unpredictable what the outcome will be because styles embedded in Mailchimp or the original document get easily mixed up. Most of these issues can be fixed if you go into the html view but who wants to do that when the purpose of the software is to help make things easier?

There are a lot of limits on what you can achieve with the look of the emails you create using the set blocks Mailchimp provides. A simple option like lining up images next to text either on top, middle or bottom should be present but is not. There are ways around this by editing your images to force the look you want but that should not have to be.

If you have more than one type of business, it is impossible to have some different social media accounts linked or different business info settings created for selection.

16.429 Bewertungen