Über Mailchimp

Mailchimp ist ein webbasierter E-Mail-Marketing-Dienst, der Millionen Nutzer hat. Nutzer können mit der Anwendung Newsletter in verschiedenen sozialen Netzwerken teilen und das Kundenengagement verfolgen. Die Anwendung bietet...

4,2

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

Wahrscheinlich eins der einfachsten Newsletter-Systeme

Insgesam nutze ich Mailchimp bei mehreren Projekten, da es schnell einsatzbereit ist und bei weniger Empfängern sogar kostenlos ist. Insbesondere der gute Editor und die vielen Individualisierungsmöglichkeiten überzeugen mich.

Mailchimp ist das einfachste Newsletter-Programm, das ich kenne. Insbesondere der Editor macht es einem sehr einfach, ansprechende Newsletter zu gestalten.

In Punkto Datenschutz ist das Programm für Anwender in Deutschland nicht unbedingt die erste Wahl, hier gibt es mittlerweile bessere Alternativen mit einem vergleichbaren Funktionsumfang.

Dylan
  • Branche: Druck
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Solid program, but cost and introduction of subscription pricing made it unviable for us

We still have a positive perception of Mailchimp. It served us well over a long period and was low-stress and reasonably priced. However, as they changed direction with the software (and pricing) it no longer became appropriate for email newsletters only. There is probably tremendous value for those who want to take advantage of segments and the more CRM like features!

Mailchimp is incredibly solid, the UI is familiar to many staff (so learning curve was slight), and they seemed to maintain high quality sending ip integrity (so open rates remained high). Other competitors we have tested over the years seemed more flexible with their sending quality, so we noticed sharp open-rate drops (even after warming up the list).

Campaigns were easy to setup and it was relatively easy to set up attractive emails (or pull in templates from elsewhere). Reporting made sense, and it was useful to be able to track client engagement over time.

We were very committed to Mailchimp over a long period (10+ years) but primarily for email newsletters. As the software developed, they continued to introduce more and more features, but in some ways this just complicated things for us. We used Mailchimp for infrequent mailouts to large mailing lists, and this worked well when they allowed you to buy adhoc credits. However, when they introduced subscription pricing only (arguably fair enough given all their new features) it made it entirely unviable to continue.

Amazon SES und Moosend

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

We switched because it was a much more robust solution, and easier to delegate email newsletters to staff (who don't necessarily have the tech background). Since Mailchimp we switched to Amazon SES with a front-end.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

At the point we made the switch, Mailchimp represented the ideal value between value for money and ease of use (Amazon SES in particular had a much higher tech curve than we had the capability to deal with initially)
Brittany
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 6.8.2022

A Great EMS To Streamline A Complex Content Marketing Funnel/Lifecycle

What I like most about Mailchimp is its ability to use in scale for businesses/missions of all sizes. I have worked on it for my own personal brand and upwards of deploying at 118 locations while also utilizing internally as a head of a marketing and creative design team. It integrates pretty easily with sooooo many other apps, which makes it a yes for me in a world where you need to build socials and your customer contact database simultaneously to getting the word out about whatever marketing need you send via email.

Sometimes the automation features can flub... as in an older version of a saved draft may send (rare occasion, sometimes user error but sometimes not) or specifically timed out emails for a time zone may send earlier/later than desired.

ActiveCampaign und Drip

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

We wanted a less cumbersome, user friendly option that had a good reputation and didn't skimp on the features.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Constant Contact

Die besten Alternativen zu Mailchimp

Benjamin
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Mailchimp - Review from a technical person

We can accurately and easily reach all over our contacts. The templates and professionalism of the emails are great.

For reaching out to our contacts and creating emails, the system is great!

The data is awful, why can't I access the underlining data at the contact level? How many clicks did Sally have in her entirety? What did she click on? Where is she in the various campaign? I'm looking for Sally, why can't I find her through a search functionality?

I can't see this info directly.

Microsoft SharePoint

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Price and ease of use for our Marketing team.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Price and ease of use for our Marketing team.
José Miguel
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

A renewed classic

If you are a small business owner, an email marketing solution is one of the first tools you need to use in your e-commerce section. If you look on Google, you will find Mailchimp and others fighting for first place on the search. I tried all of them when I started on this, and Mailchimp was the only one for me that delivered a great set of tools for free on their first tier. This pricing model allows small businesses like yours to start without having to invest more money to begin operating. Then, after your business grows, Mailchimp stays with you, and their subscription tiers are affordable. So, if you are starting on email marketing and you have a small business, give Mailchimp a try, you won't regret it.

Mailchimp was my first approximation to a customer relationship management tool and, after many years, still is my usual selection and advice to other small businesses. It is an easy-to-use platform with a great development team who cares about its clients. In recent years the tool has evolved and added new features, all great additions.

Right now, nothing about Mailchimp is bad for my small business.

Sendinblue, Klaviyo und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

The free tier is more than enough to start for small business. The great thing about Mailchimp is the easy process to scale up, so if your business grows, Mailchimp is a great choice too.
Ngenge

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Mailchimp

MailChimp ultimately is able to deliver quality results for every single marketing campaign we run, both for our clients and ourselves and that's pretty much what others are lacking.

It's affordable and easily adaptable- I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT.

The perfect marketer's handtool. I just love everything about MailChimp.

From lead generation to marketing automation MailChimp is efficient. MailChimp provides one of the best conversion asset libraries for creating effective landing pages with very beautiful templates which are easily customizable and simple to play around with.

It has a pretty straightforward pricing plan with an awesome customer service solution. I can find this tool super helpful

no bugs or conservatives with this tool yet.

Brian
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

The easiest to use email campaign tool out there

Overall, Mailchimp is a great "my first email campaign management" tool. You'll be capturing emails and sending out marketing campaigns in no time. Simple to use, but lacking some features from more complex tools. That's not a bad thing, but you may decide to move onto something like Keap or Active Campaign if you're looking to fine tune your automations.

The nice part about this service is that it's super easy to get up and running. Easy to set up, easy to embed into your website and/or create a link to a Mailchimp landing page for the form you want to you. It's my first suggestion for folks looking to start capturing email addresses to use in email campaigns.

Unfortunately, Mailchimp doesn't have the level of automation which you can see in other tools. It's easier to use, but lacks the complex tools you can find elsewhere.

Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign und Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

For this particular case, Mailchimp was chosen due to its ease of use. Not a lot of management or fine-tuning is required to get the most out of this product.
Barry
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 6.8.2022

Very affordable and user-friendly for Email Marketing.

Overall my experience with Mailchimp has been very positive. I have found it easy to use. I've been with Mailchimp for a number of years because of the reliability and affordability.

I like the simple API integration with my marketing software and how easy it is to create a campaign.

Analytics could use some improvement, like more data beyond opens and clicks.

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Mainly because of price. Mailchimp is more affordable, especially when you are starting out.

AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Because Mailchimp is more affordable.
CharRon
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Mailchimp is ape crazy

Overall, I have started to do a newletter and setup my CRM to manage my contacts.

I always used mailchimp to take care of my email marketing but it has now become my CRM. I can schedule appointment, manage product marketing, intergate with my Quickbooks, and still do my email marketing.

I am still getting used to intergrating with quickbooks because my client are split with poetry, podcast, and DJ service. it trys to only handle one thing well.

Acuity Scheduling, Koalendar und Schedulicity

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Mailchimp started to do more than Acuity so I switch.

Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

It has made me get rid of these products. I can do everything I want in one product.
Raymond

Bewertet am 14.8.2022

Mailchip review

I have used mailchip to solve my companies email marketing problem. And automated mails has helped me save time and increased my profit in the last 8 months.

CRM features and professional landing page template.

Non. But mailchip pricing is a little over board compared to other email marketing software.

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Getresponse has a not too good landing page template. Also, it does not support mobile version to edit.

GetResponse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

I chose mailchip because I was influenced by a friend. However, mailchip has been great.
Tanner

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

Great for a small business

It has been easy to use and rarely ever has tech issues. I tend to receive it to those who are "tech adverse" and do not need a system that's overly complex.

The software is easy to use and navigate without much help. The plans are cheap and you get just enough automation to make life simple but not overly complicated. For the first time CRM user, this is a nice place to start.

If you are a large scale/enterprise operation or you need more advanced capabilities, this CRM may not be for you. No sales team or pipeline features either.

ActiveCampaign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

The price point and free account option are compelling to those who may not be using it all the time.
Mashudu Hilary

Bewertet am 27.8.2022

Excellent Email marketing tool which gets a bit complicated at times.

Mailchimp has been a great boost for my small business. It has really great features which makes it really easy to stay in touch with clients while marketing brands, conducting research or sending an occasional newsletter. It is however quite difficult to navigate sometimes and can be a challenge for some users.

I started using MailChimp a while ago and I love all the ways it helps my small business. Firstly, I love how it is a nifty tool for keeping an eye on clients and effectively engaging with them. I like how it can be easily consolidated with many other software and the variety of languages it comes in. I think it's really nice and convinient that the software can be easily deployed from different types of gadgets and operating systems. I very much appreciate the auto responder option because it cuts out the manual labour that I would otherwise go through if I had to spend hours sending emails one by one. The survey builder is really great, market research can be done effortlessly so that new business strategies can be adopted after analyzing responses. I love the creative assistant feature because it makes some work easier and leads to better marketing which in turn grows sales. Lastly, as a small business owner, I found the pricing plans to be appealing and I was able to choose one which suits the needs of my business.

Mailchimp can get very complicated, I found the user interface to be really tricky for an ordinary user such as myself. Its easy to get lost in the confusing, esoteric jargon and customer service in my expirience isn't always quick to respond when you need their help. In as much as the automation feature is great, the way in which it is setup is very tricky. Lastly, the data management and manipulation features are a bit too limited.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

It had the features which I needed for a particular task.
Hicham

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

A Comprehensive Review of Mailchimp: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I use Mailchimp for my email marketing and have found it to be a very effective tool. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that allow me to customize my emails to fit my brand. I also like that I can automate my email marketing so that I don't have to spend a lot of time manually sending out emails. However, there are some downsides to using Mailchimp. First, it can be expensive if you have a large list. Second, the deliverability rates are not always great, which means your emails may end up in the spam folder. Overall, I think Mailchimp is a good tool for small businesses that are looking for an easy-to-use email marketing solution. If you want to send lots of emails or need more customization options, then it might not be right for you.

Mailchimp might be the most well-known email marketing platform on the market, but that doesn’t mean it’s necessarily the best one. Below, we’ll talk about what we like and don’t like about Mailchimp to give you the information you need to make an informed decision about whether this solution is right for your business. We’ll also provide resources to help you compare pricing with other popular email marketing platforms, so you can find the right fit at the right price. Let’s get started!
There's a reason why Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing platforms out there. Here are some of the things that make it great -It's easy to use.
— Mailchimp has an intuitive interface that can be used by anyone
— The pricing plans are designed for small businesses (more on this later)
— Mailchimp integrates with many other apps like Shopify, WordPress, etc.
— There are tons of awesome templates to choose from when designing your campaign or project, which helps you save time
— The autoresponder option is great for setting up drip campaigns or projects, so you don't have to spend hours manually sending emails every day/week/month
— Their customer service team is always available if you need help, and they're pretty responsive too. They also offer live chat if you want even faster help.

1. Mailchimp's user interface could be more intuitive. I often find myself feeling lost and having to search for features that should be easy to find.
2. The automation features are great, but they can be very complex and time-consuming to set up. I would love it if there were some templates or easier ways to get started.
3. Their customer support is inconsistent. I've had some great experiences, but also some not-so-great ones. It would be nice to have more consistent support.
4. Their pricing structure is a bit confusing and changes regularly. I wish it were simpler and more transparent. I think the free account is too limited and will probably lead most people to subscribe before they know what the limitations are.
The first plan – Basic – starts at $9/month with a 100 subscriber limit.
The second plan – Professional – starts at $19/month with a 1000 subscriber limit.
And the third plan – Pro Plus – starts at $29/month with no limit on subscribers.

Fateyma
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

MailChimp is the best all in one marketing solution for all types of businesses

We wanted an all-in-one marketing platform to use for all our marketing activities, for building landing pages, designing workflows for marketing automation, managing all our campaigns and sending emails. The platform has been great and very effective for us.

1. Offers truly exceptional UX/UI
2. Comes in a very great pricing
3. Plenty of data available for training
4. Very easy to build workflows for marketing automation
5. Easy to manage all your leads and campaigns
6. Excellent for forms and surveys

1. Customer support is not the best
2. It is ideal for sending emails under 5000 contacts, for bulk sending I would never recommend MailChimp
3. Reporting and analytics is very basic and not customisable

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Cost

ActiveCampaign
Justin
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 24.4.2022

Best Email Marketing Software Available

The customer service is outstanding. I was having some trouble developing a campaign and reached out to customer support and got a reply within 10 hours. I was able to resolve my issue quickly. Mailchimp has really become my Go To tool for all things email marketing related and it has touched on other applications, such as developing a killer landing page which actually gets conversions. I also feel that the free version really does give you a lot to start with, but it is easy to outgrow that really fast.

Mailchimp makes running an email campaign easy and simple. Don't get me wrong, there are super deep functions like multivariate campaigns and killer landing pages that integrate with your .com. I cannot say enough good things about Mailchimp. I have found that this software is simply the best available option out there for the money. I have been able to grow my mailing list and find what works with my audience.

I don't like how the Pro features are left out of the basic starter package. I understand that is how they make their money, however, those extra tools could be quite useful to new start up businesses, like myself that simply do not have it in the advertising budget to go to the pro level. I also struggled with making my emails 100% compliant because nowadays everyone is blocking or reporting spam mail. It isn't Mailchimps fault for that, it just makes it hard to get past the red tape of email marketing in general. However, they make it as easy as possible.

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Mailchimp combines so many of the features that I was using from other software and just blows it away. I was not able to find anything that came close to Mailchimps features on the other software I was using. I always felt like I was piecing together different elements. Mailchimp solves that problem for me and makes running my campaigns a breeze, which fuels my small business.

Wix, Calendly, Elementor, Meta for Business und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Mailchimp had all the features I was looking for and more. I started with the free version and quickly rose to the Standard package. I have been constantly developing and honing in my email list for many years, using many different softwares. I finally landed with Mailchimp because it beats out all the rest of the software by far. Look no further for email marketing!
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 8.1.2022

Simple, Customizable & Cost Effective

When we first started looking for mass-mailing software about 8 years ago, there were very few 'cloud' solutions - with many sending hundreds of emails from our home/small-business connection. Aside from the lacklustre options provided by those programs - it also wasn't ideal to be sent from an IP address we had little control over at the time (now we've moved to an enterprise-grade static fibre line this is less of an issue). However, before we landed on Mailchimp we'd first use a program to design the newsletter and then copy the static HTML into our 'send' program to mass deliver - this left a lot to be desired, and with Mailchimp being one of the first to streamline this process meant we could offer personalised emails - and also offload a huge amount of work on our end.

There are very few negatives that I'd have about Mailchimp, I think most of mine are to do with integrations - and all of those issues have been on the integrators side rather than Mailchimps. Very occasionally I've had issues with the web editor, but its auto-saving and normal stability have more than made up for those issues.

Sushant
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 23.10.2021

Simplest email marketing tool for startups & digital creators

I'm using Mailchimp for more than 3+ years now and I'm pretty satisfied with it. In fact, I've referred it to my friends as well. While building my own startup, InternStreet - we were using Mailchimp a lot. The idea was to build an engaging audience of students. The marketing automation feature helped us a lot in building email courses. We literally created the free version of all the tech courses in the formal of 5 - 7 days daily emails. This helped us in increasing overall engagement and creating a recall factor of the brand. At the end of the day we had a whopping conversion of more than 35% into paid courses.

I really liked the overall simplicity of Mailchimp from getting started to building complex marketing automation. I started with the free plan and then converted to paid one for using the Marketing Automation which I liked the most. It also has an amazing collection of templates which definitely helps the beginner in getting started quickly.

Overall at this price point, I think everything is great but user segmentation can be improved a bit.

ConvertKit und SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

The price point was very important for me at that point in time. We did explored other tools but the power of marketing automation was available for free for 2k subscribers (Now it's available under the paid plan). We used the multi-step journey and later on upgraded for paid plans.
Krishnamoorthy

Bewertet am 26.9.2021

Mailchimp is the best email marketing software

Our entire marketing department relies on Mailchimp to communicate with customers. It is our first option when it comes to email automation and marketing that is simple and straightforward. We've been using it as our primary email marketing tool for quite some time. Among other things, we utilize it to create our email templates and send large numbers of emails to a specific set of individuals. After that, we keep note of how many conversations we are having as a result of the exercise. Mailchimp offers a plethora of useful tools that we really like using, such as email automation. Additionally, it enables us to create our own email templates as well as import from other sources. Mailchimp is a fantastic platform for any kind of company that wants to send out emails to its consumers on a regular basis.

Mailchimp is a fantastic email marketing tool for anybody just getting started, as well as for agencies who have a large number of early-stage customers to handle. When you move into more complex automation, you may find that you need to seek solutions that are more established. This is the place to go if you want visually appealing emails and a simple user interface to work with.
It's always simple to use and makes intuitive sense. There are relatively few occasions when I come across anything that is not working properly. It is very dependable, and I am well-aware of what to anticipate while I am working on the platform.

When delivering through Zapier or WordPress, we need the ability for people on an existing list to have their tags changed without having to create a new list. I'd really want to see a visual automation builder implemented. Mailchimp should additionally provide manual domain verification as a feature. In order to utilize Mailchimp, we must first generate an email and then import it into the system, which may be difficult for novice users. It would be fantastic if there was an alternative for manual nameserver verification.

GetResponse

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Because Seninblue had a limit on their daily emails sent on the free plan which is 300 emails per day. The Mailchimp basic plan is much cheaper than Sendinblue with more features.

Sendinblue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

I choose Mailchimp based on the customer reviews and recommendations I got from other Mailchimp users.
Henry
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 30.9.2021

Great for freelancer and SMB email marketing, not a CRM replacement

MailChimp is the industry standard for a reason, and you get all the benefits you would expect from going with a big brand name. Solid customer support (for paid tiers), excellent uptime, and all the features you need and most of the features you want. I personally have never found the landing pages or social media ad features useful, and I do not think MailChimp can effectively do the job of a CRM, but as far as email marketing goes, this is my favorite.

Getting started with MailChimp is easy and affordable. It might be free depending on your audience size. I have used other email platforms like ConstantContact, iContact, Marketing Cloud, and HubSpot, and in terms of features MailChimp is at least on par with them.

MailChimp is a full email marketing platform, including subscriber management and segmenting, email design, design asset library, email automation, user email preferences portal management, sign-up forms, and even landing pages. I have found all of their features user friendly. I have my frustrations with MailChimp, but it succeeds in striking a difficult balance: it is user-friendly enough to be implemented and used by someone with minimal tech background, but can be built out to greater complexity and robustness if the user is tech savvy.

Another benefit that you find with popular tools like this is the deep learning resources. Tons of forums, questions, how-tos, etc. Whatever issue you run into, it has likely been asked and answered.

MailChimp would be, and has been, my go-to for freelancer and small business needs. And I have also used it for marketing large, multi-location and multi-brand companies, with no issues. It's flexible and reliable, and when you're about to hit "send" to 100k people, that's critical.

Pricing can get steep at certain stages of business growth. Switching to business and pro tiers incurs a sharp increase in monthly pricing, and in addition you get charged more as your list grows. Cost creep can be sudden and shocking for truly bootstrapped businesses.

A big potential issue is that MailChimp has been touting itself as a CRM lately. I do not think it makes a good CRM replacement for any size business, except perhaps a freelancer with a small contact list. The data management and manipulation features are too basic.

Data management tools are weak.

Some tracking issues, but this is such a convoluted and changing area it's hard to know where the issue lies. Specifically, if I leave "click tracking" enabled on a campaign, MailChimp will override my source/medium tags in third party site tracking.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Constant Contact und iContact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

2 factors drove the decision: - pricing vs features, we didn't want to go totally bare bones but we also didn't have a complex enough ecosystem to require Salesforce-level tools; - Team familiarity. The client I currently use MailChimp for had some past experience with MailChimp, which made start up time quicker.
Emeka
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 5.9.2021

"Automation of messages vital for organizations and for the people who are beginning to...

It has this magnificent convenience; extraordinary advantage; generally excellent conveyance rate; heaps of free provisions (testing, email computerization and reconciliations) great instructive substance.

Overall involvement in the device is awesome, it was useful in all viewpoints I required. Obviously, a free arrangement consistently has limits, however the paid arrangement likewise introduced a few focuses that in my work model were fundamental. Be that as it may, it is as yet a phenomenal and all around perceived instrument. I know many individuals who use it and don't stop talking positive about it. I actually prescribe it to numerous business visionaries who are just starting out in online deals. Mailchimp is awesome.

MailChimp appeared to me by some coincidence, And I decided to utilize it for my work. An incredible choice for those simply beginning or for little, medium or enormous organizations that need to automate contact with their clients. It's absolutely instinctive and has a first rate design. It grabbed my eye when I made some Landing Pages and ran over a few models. Thoroughly free. Absolutely precise and opportune email arrangement. Another positive point is the quantity of clients that we can store in the free arrangement, up to 3000 contacts.

It truly is incredible promoting programming, however, even as there is robotization, the provisions are essential; instrument are all in English and it is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to make greeting pages upgraded for a better yield.

Munema
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

A very good platform to get started with email marketing

I think that if you are new to email marketing and are not sure which platform to start with, you should look into Mailchimp.

First of all, it is free to use until 2,000 contacts (true, you won't have access to all the features but still). This means that you don't need to try it for a few days and see but you can actually use it for a longer period of time so that you have solid data to see whether what you are doing email marketing-wise is working or not.

If you are new to this world, you will be happy to hear that each plan of Mailchimp comes with an email builder, as well as templates for both forms and landing pages – this is one of my favorite features because not only it saves you time but it gives you access to some "battle-tested" templates that work.

The mobile app is good for keep track of things while you are on the go, while the subject line helper and 1-step automations will help you ensure that your emails get open and read.

The main issue I have with Mailchimp is the fact that, depending on what you are planning on doing from an email marketing standpoint, you are probably going to end up outgrowing the platform.

This may not sound like a big thing when you are just getting started but it could become an issue if you have to look for a different platform and migrate thousands of people, as well as landing pages, forms and email content, to it.

Jessie

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

Versatile email marketing platform

Keeping my customers up-to-date with useful information.

The most important features for my business were the drip email functionality and the RSS-to-Email integration. What I like most about the RSS-to-Email functionality is that the email template functionality enables you to group different articles in one email. When you have a high-volume blog with many different articles it's important to group topics and send those out as a summary in one email. I find this feature is missing in many other email platforms. All-in-all the UI of the platform is done very well with a touch of humor here and there which is nice. The open API enables developers to integrate where the existing integration options are lacking - but overall the platform is well supported in many third-party platforms.

They've added features over the years to enable marketing automation (e.g. send an email to some who clicked/didn't click on an email or when someone visited your website) - at the time I was testing this functionality it didn't work very well. They've also added many other features which may drive value but I find they don't spend much effort in keeping existing customers up-to-date with the possibilities of these new features.

Pedro

Bewertet am 6.8.2021

Automation of emails necessary for companies and for those who are starting to market

Overall experience with the tool is very good, it was helpful in all aspects I needed.

Of course, a free plan always has limitations, but the paid plan also presented some points that in my work model were essential.

But it is still an extraordinary and well-recognized tool.

I know a lot of people who use it and don't give up.

I still recommend it to many entrepreneurs who are starting out in online sales.

Mailchimp is worth it. If you need, make a quote and call the service and you will be very well attended.

MailChimp appeared to me by chance,

And I chose to use it for my work.

A great option for those just starting out or for small, medium or large companies that need to automate contact with their customers.

Pluses: It's totally intuitive and has a top-notch layout.

It caught my attention when I created some Landing Pages and came across several models. Totally free.

Totally accurate and timely email sequence.

Another positive point is the number of users that we can store in the free plan, up to 2ooo contacts, this for those starting out is even too much.

The tools are multi-channel, essential for any service.

In other words, a complete and articulated tool to meet any and all online ventures, whether affiliated companies or e-commerce.

Whether consulting a plan or making a budget, support and service are accurate and attentive.

intuitive tool;

excellent usability;

great cost / benefit;

very good delivery rate;

lots of free features (A/B testing, email automation and integrations)

good educational content.

It really is great marketing software though, even
there is automation,

The features are basic;

tool all in English and
it is not possible to create landing pages optimized for a higher return.

You don't have the ability to manage a sales funnel, just trigger a broadcast if you need to send an offer.

However, it is still useful for any service or company.

Max
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Expensive But worth It

Mailchimp is amazing for people who want to tailer their mail-outs to the branding or image of their company, product, brand etc

It's got some incredibly detailed functions that allow for a really cohesive end-product. As a mailer, its probably one of the best on the market in the UK, offers a free service up to 1000 subscribers (which is great for a brand new businesses & projects), and is really easy to use. However, for companies like the one I used to manage, we had a big budget but not big enough to justify the amount MailChimp were spending when compared to how much we were using it. The nature of our business is music events, and its one of those markets that people don't want to see your company in their emails every day. Which then of course leads to the issue of:

Yes, we want a product like MailChimp that will allow us to make high-quality mailers, BUT,
No, we can't justify spending the amount they charge when we only use it once every 4 - 6 weeks.

The softwares functionality - it's incredibly easy to use and the learning curve is very shallow. I can imagine people with no graphic design or artistic training (like myself) would be intimidated about creating a mailer that could be seen by thousands of people - but Mailchimp have created something that is really easy to use and really great.

The software is very expensive for what it is. For a lot of people who hope to get their company, product, brand out to the masses - this software may quickly be out of their price range/budget. The price, in my opinion, is justified for how good the software is, but is definitely not accessible to those who only require or feel the need to send mailers once every so often to over 1000 subscribers.

Joshua
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

Newsletters Made Easy

Despite some of the challenges it has been the best program that I have been able to find to easily create newsletters for our organization. Once you become used to how the platform operates it becomes easier to create and design good looking "campaigns" newsletters.

I love this software because of the ease of use and the way it implements structure for designing newsletters. I had previously utilized Microsoft Office to build, design, and create newsletters; however, found that you could only attach it to emails rather than having a fully fleshed out designer email sent.

Mailchimp also allows the administration to show how many indviduals clicked on various links and opened the email newsletter to read it. This allows for better engagement to see weather the information being portrayed is useful or not.

While it allows for ease of use with design and implementations it lacks on available templates and themes. We've attempted to search for themes online; however, have not had much luck utilizing third party themes that say they are built for Mailchimp.

Also, while you can design newsletters these are actually listed as campaigns as the number one goal for Mailchimp is to produce campaign and marketing strategies. This can sometimes lead to confusion while navigating the platform.

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Better looking templates and the way the platform is implemented into the email system as opposed to having to add it as an attachment to the email itself.

Microsoft 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Basically price for the user base that we have.
15.474 Bewertungen