Xola Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Xola

Xola ist eine cloudbasierte Buchungslösung, mit der Aktivitäts- und Reiseveranstaltungsfirmen Buchungen aus einer Vielzahl verschiedener Quellen verwalten können, einschließlich über Telefon, Websites oder persönlich. Die Lösung...

4,4
4,6
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Xola durchsuchen

574 von 574 Bewertungen
Alexander
Alexander

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

Best live support I've ever seen. Great product. Easy to use.

Great 24/7 customer support for me. Easy interface for my guests. Makes setting up new products and automating my web bookings very simple.

The Xola sales system works fantastically well. Yes, it does take a little bit of time to familiarize yourself with all of the bells and whistles, but thankfully they have 24/7 live support that is actually there and are fantastic. Not only can they explain to my dumb ass what actions I need to accomplish in order to toggle product listings and calendar settings, they will do it for me when I am confused or lazy. I love XOLA.

Xola is made primarily for Tour Operator style businesses offering experiences and doesn't offer quite as much dynamic customizability for selling merch to the people buying tickets from you.

Yes, your customers can "Add-on" an item like a T-shirt to their ticket purchase before checkout, but the Xola software doesn't give you the chance to (a) provide a product image for "Add-on" items and (b) retrieve preferential information - like Shirt Size and Color - for "Add-on" items.

If your goal is to sell extra promotional merch to your clients, Xola may not be right for you. But if your goal is to make the online reservation process a breeze for your clients so that they can easily self-serve their own booking needs, Xola is HANDS DOWN the best and most intuitive I have seen.

Antwort von Xola

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback, Alexander. So happy to hear you love Xola. We definitely strive to meet the needs of businesses taking bookings and have the Add-on option is there to help with incrementally increasing revenue and selling a small selection of merchandise. Thanks again for the glowing review and don't hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of assistance!

Beantwortet am 17.4.2018
Jake

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Xola Review from 2+ years user

Overall, I would say the software is good-to-great (four star) and I really appreciate the five-star customer service.

Out of the three booking software platforms we currently use, Xola is my favorite.

There are many pros to Xola, but let me summarize by saying it is the combination of good-to-great design along with five-star customer service.

The uncertainty regarding subscription packages. We have a "Premium" subscription that is a flat rate, which serves our needs very well.

If we do not have option to continue this package in 2020, we will have to switch to another booking software platform. Which would be a shame because Xola is my preferred booking software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

FareHarbor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xola

Three simple reasons: 1) Design is good-to-great. If features and integrations continue to be added, it will be a 5-star platform. 2) Excellent 5-star customer service. I hope the customer service continues at the current level. 3) Flat-fee Premium pricing is what sealed the deal. If we are unable to continue with this plan for 2020, sadly we will have to find another booking platform. For the future, just remember that your current and future customers are actively evaluating options for booking software (in our case, biannually). I hope you keep the flat-rate payment option so we can continue to use Xola in 2020 and beyond. Lastly, and most importantly: Make sure upper-level management is listening carefully to the front-line employees. Execs, stay in touch with what makes Xola so special and be relentless about continuous improvement of the booking software!

Jake -

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We did announce a pricing change last year with the primary purpose of being able to offer all our customers our enterprise-grade features. We aren't able to accomplish this with a flat rate - although I get why that monthly rate appeals to you. However, through this shift we're able to offer a lot more to all our customers and continue to grow our team and product to be the best in the industry and do right by our customers.
I will be sure to have someone call to talk through how we can continue working together.

Beantwortet am 16.12.2019
Caitlin
Caitlin

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

Excellent interface and usability but rigid in its features and customization

Easy to train staff, nice mobile features.

Easy to train staff on. If you can work an iPhone you can work on Xola.
Good mobile access for staff

- Very little customization available for unique businesses
- Limited accounting reports that take heavy editing in Excel to get the needed information
- Organizes by customer email instead of name, can create major problems.
- Europe based support team so finding a time to connect with them can be tough
- No ability for Admin accounts to make edits or corrections to individual sales, especially frustrating on the accounting side.
- No archiving feature for product listings. So old products remain on all active inventory lists, becoming very cumbersome to search through.
- Easy software for small/medium sized companies, not good for larger companies
- Limited marketing features and hard to customize
- The biggest issue for us is limited reporting especially on the accounting side. For database software, that is a huge drawback. I should be able to create and run custom reports on all of the info in the system but your stuck with a rigid structure that you then have to edit and narrow down in Excel, taking lots of extra time. We won't be able to stay with Xola as we grow unless this feature improves.

Hi Caitlin!
Thank you for the candid feedback. We really appreciate customers like you who give us the feedback like this so we can grow. I wanted to address your concerns and reach out to you over some of them as well. We have some new features that I believe your company will benefit from and I am going to make sure they are turned on for you and that you are aware of them. Our Support Team is based out of US as well as Europe so we can give 24 hour support. You can reach out via chat, email, or phone anytime of the day and there will be someone available to help. I look forward to connecting with you to talk over your feedback soon! -Jessica

Beantwortet am 3.10.2018

Die besten Alternativen zu Xola

Pelin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.11.2020

Xola is great for tour and activity management

Xola is useful for us to collect and manage all bookings from a single platform with really low commision rates. So far we enjoy it a lot.

It is great to manage all our events at one place and accept bookings from all online distribution channels that we are present. Google Analytics integration is extremely useful to follow the success metrics directly from Google Analytics panel.

Xola works definitely perfect for us, so far we haven't experienced any problem that deserves to be noted here. We are extremely satisfied with our experience with Xola Online booking System so far.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

FareHarbor

Warum Xola gewählt wurde

ResNexus was a better alternative in terms of the number of integrated booking platforms.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xola

Online booking platfrom coverage of Xola was better then the others.
Laurie

Bewertet am 3.9.2019

Pub Cruiser Bikes

I like everything about it and love the Bots that run specials. This has worked well with us. Also, I like the integrated waiver with Wherewolf.com..

Cost is high unless you do the one where it basically passes the % charge onto the customer. I wish it had the ability to assign more than 1 bike to a time slot so that both of my bikes could run the same schedules and we did not have to have a bike 1 and a bike 2 schedule.

Antwort von Xola

Thanks for the review and feedback! Happy to see you are enjoying our Xolabots! As far as the assigning more than one bike to a timeslot, we are coming out with a way to do that soon. We will send out more information about this once it is completed and ready!

Pamela

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

Jousting over the Cliffs and the Ocean

Best customer service ever
User Friendly
In comparison to Fare Harbor and Peek Pro - Hands down best!!
Love the Loading screen phrases. They always make me smile
Rescues are the stuff

not being able to use same guest email twice
not being able to delete guest emails
affiliates are not alphabetized in settings
not being able to have more than 1 code on a reservation

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for the review and feedback! You can now merge customers together that have the same email, so this should allow you use the same guest email if needed. I have taken notes on the rest of your feedback and will bring it to our product team. Please reach out anytime with any feedback you have, it is customers like you that help us grow our software to be the best!

Deborah

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Everything I need and Quick Support

We need to have an online booking system for a variety of services and the program accommodates those needs. I have tried a few other programs prior to Xola but have not had the need to look elsewhere since using them.

Ease of use.
Setting up the new listings is fairly easy, even if there is a lot of details to fill in each time. Customer service is top notch and usually always available on chat!

No option for more POS style bookings.
We have a lot of walk in customers who combine different activities but when making a booking for those though Xola at the counter, we have to creatively enter the activities. We have an arcade setting with Escape Rooms. Our arcade are is Virtual Reality with booth space rentals with various time slots. It is too difficult to create a time slot for each time and booth.

Antwort von Xola

Thanks for the review and feedback! I would love to get more information on your feedback and see what we can do to help you and your business. I will be reaching out soon to get connected. - Jessica

Meryl

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

Love this company

Xola's technical support is great. Every representative has been knowledgeable, timely, and friendly. I can't say enough good things about their support.

The software is very robust and satisfies all of my needs.

I wish they had more display options on the frame that shows on my website.

Antwort von Xola

Hi Meryl! Thanks for the review! I would love to learn more about what type of checkout options you would like to see. Please feel free to email me and we can talk more about it.

Beantwortet am 18.4.2022
Lance

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Just Use It.

The best software on the market for tour bookings and management. I’ve researched over 20 other competitors- don’t waste your time if you’re shopping around- get Xola.

It doesnt have some of the nuances we would like to see, and they changed their booking layout in a way that I think is not an improvement. However, I think they will continue to make improvements

Hi Lance,

Thanks so much for your kind review. We're glad to have your continued support and will continue to make improvements!

Beantwortet am 16.12.2019
Joseph
Joseph
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Need more customization for coupons campaigns

Overall with some work around it's bee useful for our company. They have been steady on feature updates and made some great improvements over the year. Their customer service is great and willing to take advice on potential updates and limitations of the software.

Easy to use, higher level GUI that makes it easy for non-computer savvy users. Customer support has always been great, quick chat feature allows me to work in Xola and resolve simple and complex problems. Web based cloud service works great in real-time bookings, availability.

System is fully able to handle online bookings, agent bookings, all within the scope of our services. It automates the confirmation emails, processes payments and sends reminders

We offer kayaking, super simple but we need 3 options. Single Kayak, Double Kayak and a seat in a Double kayak. To fix this we constantly have to check and double check. If we we're able to offer seats and still use shared inventory correctly we could offer cheaper rate options for budget concerned customers.

We use coupon campaigns to represent 3rd party tickets / vendors. I really wish we had a backup database in case a campaign accidentally gets deleted or corrupt.

Heavy RAM usage and can cause delays when we have a robust calendar and multiple tours / shared inventory

System crashes when pricing is updated. Users need to log off and back on to resolve this issue.

Antwort von Xola

Thank you so much for your candid review! I would like to reach out and get more information on your business and the features you would like to see. I will be reaching out soon and I look forward to hearing from you! -Jessica

Beantwortet am 19.8.2018

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

Come for the booking software, stay for the customer service.

Positive experience, nice team, good software.

Xola has a ton of features that make it easy to keep everything a customer purchases all in one place. The gift card sales easily integrate with the reservation system so customers can redeem them themselves online, gift offers help us sell more of them, the CRM allows us to easily export customer info and send them targeted emails and global settings allow us to automatically send emails to customers asking for reviews or send a discount code for them to come back in. All around a great software, but many softwares have similar features. What sets Xola apart from other companies we've dealt with it their customer service. Someone is always available to answer questions in the online chat or you can easily schedule a call with a support person if you have more in-depth questions. I also appreciate that we receive emails when certain features might be down. We've used software companies in the past that don't let us know of potential issues until we are the ones reporting them! Xola pre-empts this and answers our questions before we run across any issues.

Because this software is very flexible and there are so many options, some of the back office features can be tricky to use. For example, when you need to process a refund for a customer, you have three options to select from (reduce booking value and refund, refund only etc.). They do a good job of labeling things with descriptions, but it can still take some getting used to and training. Also, the page that Xola takes customers to when they click Book Now on our website is all Xola-branded. It would be awesome to allow customization to this page to include our logo so that customers trust they are still on the correct website.

Finally, I'm not a fan of 6% fee they are charging every customer now. This is a recent transition from a paid monthly subscription from us to an additional fee paid by our customers. After some research, it seems like this is the industry standard now, but we hate that we have to charge our customers an additional fee to make a reservation with us online. We want to encourage our customers to make reservations online so our in-store staff isn't bogged down with taking reservations over the phone. Additionally, Xola is making quite a bit more money off of us and our customers by tacking on that percentage compared to the monthly fee we used to pay. This is one of the only cons to the software.

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. Really appreciate your thoughtfulness and sharing about your experience!
I'll be having someone reach out to see if we can solve the issue around the buttons re-directing but it may be a limitation with your CMS.

Thanks,

Beantwortet am 9.12.2019
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 16.8.2017

I recently moved 4 tour companies onto Xola from other options and I am happy to never look...

Slicker guest interface as well as a more intuitive and cleaner user interface for staff.

My favorite thing about Xola has been the extremely knowledgeable and speedy support staff always being at the ready via email, phone or 24hrs a dang day via chat. I can not tell you how key it is to understand that hours of need to not happen between 9-5 somestandardtime but can happen at anytime. To me, having someone there to bounce questions and issues or even just log a feature request is key compared to the many other software companies that offer lame "help/knowledge bases" or "video tutorials" you can search forever and still not find what you need.

I also appreciate that they are not resting on their laurels when it comes to updates and feature additions. Since I have been using Xola since Jan 2017 they have released many updates that actually have workflow function compared to "Wow.. we made it so you can add emoji's to your email signature" type of stuff I have suffered through as "function upgrades" on other platforms.

Lastly I really like that the software has the ability to be cross platform and mobile and you can still have full functionality. It is helpful that they are working towards upgrading the app as they go so more actions can be tackled through there as well.

The mobile app for android at least could really use a "refresh" feature like on the web so I can swap between company accounts easier than restarting the app.

The guide management is a growing feature so I hope more develops there sooner than later which is more about my personal workflow needs than anything else.

Lastly, it is not something that has as much to do with Xola as it does with Google in that the subscribed calendar feature Xola offers does not work well with the way google imports them so I would love to see a push style calendar notification instead so those not on apple products are not left with inaccurate calendars. Again more a Google screw up than Xola but I really really want xola to rework the calendar notification option so it can integrate better cross-platform.

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your review! So glad to see that you are enjoying Xola. We appreciate the feedback. We are certainly working to address some of the improvements you recommended.

- Kris Lawson

Beantwortet am 12.10.2017
Kellie

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

My experience with Xola has been outstanding. I've used two other systems - PeekPro and Bookeo.

I love the platform's ease of use, for both the customer and the user. When using previous platforms, we had customers calling continually because they were unable to complete transactions because they were confused with the setup. And, for the back-end user, it is a breeze! In fact, we never even had to train our employees to use Xola. The backend is extremely intuitive.

And, I can't say enough about Xola's customer support. It's the best of any platform I've used. If I have a problem, Xola's chat is ALWAYS available. I also appreciate the backend functionality of being able to refund customers with store credit. The system automatically emails the customer a promo code for future use and stores the information within our system. Rebooking previous customers is also a breeze!

And, what's BEST for me, is Xola's pricing model. We live in an area with a very high sales tax and I did not want to have to charge our customers an additional 6%. With Xola, we get an incredible platform (that more than pays for itself with the "abandoned shopping cart" feature) for a flat monthly rate.

Xola is also continually tweaking the platform, making it better. The most recent backend mobile update is incredible -- giving me near full functionality from the ease of my iPad.

As for cons, yikes. I really can't think of anything. When I do come across functionality features that I would like to see, I have easy access to suggest my solutions. What's even better? Xola actually listens.

Hi Kellie-

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is valuable as we are constantly seeking to improve and our business only succeeds when our customers' businesses succeed. Thanks for choosing Xola and keep the feedback coming!

Beantwortet am 17.4.2018
Matt
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

Very easy and convenient to use

I am an employee of the owner who uses Xola for Buffalo Pedal Tours. I really like that as I'm headed to a tour I can just open the app and within 5 seconds I'm looking at the name of the person who booked and it only shows tours that are booked for me. I really like that I don't have to "check the schedule" to see when I work, like restaurant staff, since sometimes tours are booked only a day in advanced. The notification system through email ensures I'm not missing any tours I've been booked. So overall its a great piece of software. Keep up the good work and keep improving!

-I love that with my tours I can just go onto the app and check without having to keep track myself of what days I work.
-The app is intuitive, clean, and easy to use.
-I like that I can see my bookings on the desktop site and sync the calendar with my gmail calendar.
-I like that when I get booked a tour it sends an email to me.

Improvements that can be made:

-The desktop site does not allow me to see see the Questionnaire. I have to reference the app to see what the customer wrote.
-I don't have the need for a credit card reader, yet the app asks me every time I open it. Once I accidentally said "yes" while wearing headphones and thought I may have gone deaf when I high pitch tone assaulted my eardrums.
-I can't confirm a tour through the app. Its inconvenient because then I have to find the specific email and then enter my login thru a web browser. In-app tour confirmation would be much less hassle.

Antwort von Xola

Here at Xola we are always trying to improve our software for our customers! Your feedback helps us do that, so thank you!

Beantwortet am 29.10.2018
Seth
Seth

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

Good & easy to use

Advance purchase and daily ACH deposits are great. Having client emails will be helpful too.

The software is easy to use and mostly intuitive. Over the past few years a number of features have been added to make it more user friendly. Customer service is very responsive. Site has very few "down" times and only the occasional issue with international customers having interface issues. Overall, we are pleased.

There is still room for improvement. The two most annoying issues are: occasionally clients make errors entering contact email information. I cannot edit the email to help customer if they are a return client (we have a 70% return rate). System will not allow edit to a preexisting email address. Second, have have 40+ guides. There is no way to alphabetize the list of my guides when assigning them to tours. They are listed in order of joining my team. This ends up making guide assignment cumbersome. Finally, Xola is expensive. I am reluctant to have customers pay a 6% additional fee and absorb cost myself. That cost is significant and concerning.

Antwort von Xola

Hey Seth, thanks taking the time to leave a detailed review! It's been a pleasure working with you for so many years. Really glad you brought up the email addresses, the system does allow you to edit! I'll have one of my teammates follow up now to show you how to do it and discuss pricing options with you. I'll also make sure he gets more info on the guides list so we can put that into our customer feedback loop.

We appreciate your business!
-Alex

Beantwortet am 15.8.2017
Pete

Bewertet am 28.1.2018

Have been with Xola for 3 years - Happy to recommend!

We're a TO in Europe and have more or less had a good experience with Xola with no plans to jump ship. They began working with outward bound service providers in the US and when we arrived with dozens of complicated walking tours, we tested them. Xola have listened to us and made some improvements, but several are still pending and have been for 3 years. Their CEO has been notified about these service limitations (how to price private tours, how to store age banded price ranges for future time periods with 100% flexibility, and others...) and we hope he'll get on it. In general though, Xola is a big thumbs up against the weaker providers like Rezdy and Trekksoft which are both inferior to Xola. Chat support is first class (Milos, in particular).

Xola have hired some poor account managers in the past. They need to improve on this although I am referring to former staff who were at Xola in 2016. Now gone and all ok). Xola have a free account for start ups with only a few tours. This is only available for US customers and it's unfair. They must offer this to customers in all countries.

Hi Pete,

Thank you so much for the review. We truly value the feedback. Some of the reason we are unable to offer our flex plan to all sellers are due to payment processors available in each country can vary. If you have more questions about this please write us at [email protected]. Happy you are enjoying the software!

-Kris

Beantwortet am 20.2.2018
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

Great Product, Superior Customer Service

I started a small tour company this year and I needed a professional-looking solution to manage reservations, communications, and payment. I did not want to spend a lot of time learning and implementing. I checked around with a few vendors and picked Xola. I am delighted I did!

First, while not important in the long run, the interface is elegant and clean. They actually thought about the design. Most important, it was super easy to implement. How easy, you say? Well, they have an option to spend something like $200 to get someone to walk you through the set-up. I thought this was a great option so I signed up for it. But as I was toying around with it, I realized that it was so super-easy that I actually had done the set-up.

After set-up, it is easy to use and intuitive in managing my reservations for my tour company.

What else?? When I don't understand something immediately, there are CS agents always at hand via chat. They are smart. Unlike some companies who hire someone to read through a flowchart of problem solving and often get stumped, these people simply know how the platform works from beginning to end. I have never had an occasion when I contacted support and did not have my problem solved immediately.

Nothing! They are the best!!

HAHA -- I have to write a longer review than the first line! Okay -- Really, they are the best! ;)

Antwort von Xola

Hi Mark! So glad to hear that Xola's supporting you and the business. We always design with you in mind :-)

Beantwortet am 6.12.2022
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

Great service until they changed

Great booking software with wonderful tools like invoicing, analytics, and customization. Customer service is also wonderful and prompt.

It was about 4x the cost as my previous software but totally worth the cost until they changed their plan to get 6% of my customers money with their fees. I now pay “nothing” per month but my clients have to pay and I have to now switch companies since I don’t want to pass fees onto them.

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for sharing the positive feedback on our product and support, despite being unhappy about our recent pricing model changes.

A couple clarifications. We wanted to offer various options to our customers through this change, including extending subscription for a year so no one would have to rush to make a decision on any changes to their operations.

To clarify, we assess a 6% guest fee to your guests for online bookings only; we do not assess fees on back office on the standard configuration. We do offer you the option to absorb all or a portion of the fees if you like and would be happy to talk about options that have worked for many other customers as a middle ground. Please reach out to our support team and we'll go over some options!

The Flex plan includes all of our features, including many you did not have access to previously. If you'd like additional training on these please reach out!

Beantwortet am 20.6.2019
Kevin "The Dark Ranger"

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Excellent Booking Software -- I don't understand why EVERYBODY isn't using it.

Xola software has always been good, but recently it has become even better with lots of additional features. I don't need all of the capability, like 3rd party booking, because my business is not that large. Other software always seems to force new features on your business model whether you wan them or not. Fine if we are talking about computer games. But when it's software you and your business have co-evolved with it, it's ding-dang annoying when somebody wants to change what you have perfect just because they made an update. Xola does NOT do that they. They just invite to do a quick thumbs up or down reply when they add a new element and let you get back to work. VERY refreshing!

But it's nice to see Xola keeping pace with the competition.

Xola booking software allows for maximum customization. I've grown so comfortable with it, tweaking little time-saving things for myself and my customers that it feels like they wrote the code with my exact tourism business in mind.

It's a little more expensive in terms of booking fees than some of their so-called competitors, but I pass the cost on to the consumers - so no big deal.

Dear Kevin,

Your kind words always make us smile and we appreciate you taking the time to share such a glowing review publicly.

Beantwortet am 24.3.2020
Marc

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Perfect solution for our touring company

After checking out many other options we gave Xola a go. Within 2 weeks they made all our listings, copied our agenda and

* tech support chat 24/7. We do most of our business in the weekend!
* great resource and guide management. We plan our boats and skippers without stress
* integrated Stripe payment
* great reporting to excel
* very easy integration in our WordPress site

- app not 100% on all Android phones. IOS is great.
- no integration with our IZettle credit card readers

Hi Marc,

So glad you are enjoying Xola and it has simplified your operations. We're constantly looking to improve so your feedback on our mobile apps is much appreciated!

Beantwortet am 9.12.2019
Ryan
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 20.7.2017

Xola Fan, make that a Super Fan

it makes running our tour business so much easier

I love Xola for so many reasons;
The mobile view from the customer pov is so clean compared to other options i looked at, this is important for conversions.
Cart abandonment emails, have a crazy high response rate, and we knock down so many deals.
Reservationsist can tag bookings, so we can pay them commission
Past customer data is all saved to expedite repeat bookings
Really easy to charge balance day off tour.
Software is flexible to change an customize specific day schedule.
Add ons can be hidden from customer view so we can
Most of all the Xola staff (particularly Delamon and Kelsey) is so cool, responsive, and they really get tour businesses, they are open to new features

I wish it had two way sync with google cal intergration, we use this for driver view of schedule plus a few other things

Antwort von Xola

Ryan¿ thank you so much for the great review! It's been fantastic working with you and your team and we are so happy you have chosen to partner with Xola these past few years. Cheers!

Beantwortet am 20.7.2017
Jeff
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

Potential for more harm than good for your business

Xola is not a reliable platform that I would recommend for any savvy business owner. A reliable platform does not suddenly increase it's pricing 10 or 20 fold arbitrarily.

If you are evaluating Xola, take a close look at their pricing. I hope that they have changed up their pricing plans by the time you are reading this, because they are tops in terms of feature set, look and feel and customer support.

Xola has the BEST feature set, an amazing look and feel that your customers will love and they have a solid support team - the friendliest and most helpful ever.

In March 2020 they are rolling out a new mandatory pricing plan where they will take a large percentage of all bookings rather than a monthly fee. For us it means going from $200/month to $2K-$4K+/month depending on our sales and marketing.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how much you love our features. We did announce a pricing model change aimed to make our platform more accessible to business of all sizes. Everyone can now get all features at no cost. And moving to a transactional model ensures that after not raising our prices for the past several years we won't have to in the future either. It also aligns goals so that we succeed when you succeed! We hope you'll consider the benefits of Xola with this new plan as we'd love to keep you as a customer.

Beantwortet am 8.1.2020
Steve
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

XOLA is an awesome booking system for outdoor activity businesses and non-profits.

Easy online event registration. Easy event check-in. Synced liability waivers. Fast Payment. Easy cancellation and rescheduling. Staff scheduling.

XOLA allows us to easily receive reservations for activities and communicate with customers. All of the information a customer needs to participate in an activity is available online including maps, what to bring and wear, and liability waivers. XOLA sends reminders to customers before their event and allows self-service rescheduling and cancellation. It also permits the scheduling of staff.

XOLA could offer better integration with the WIX platform. Currently, it is best to redirect with a link to the WIX site rather than embed in the host site.

I would also like to see more native integration with financial software such as XERO and CRM siftware such as Insightly.

Hi Steve,

Happy to see that you are enjoying the software! We appreciate the feedback and will certainly take this into consideration.

-Kris

Beantwortet am 2.4.2018
Scott
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

Big promises, moderate delivery

Xola courted us to bring our business to their system. From the first point of contact we outlined the essential need for a module that allows for the use of discount coupons that are not inside XOLA. i.e. Groupon. They swore up and down that they were working on it and it would be handled shortly. Thats was over two years ago and still it is not in place. All we get are vague promises that it's coming soon.

The overall structure of the back-end and UI is exceptional.

Xola promised a feature to handle varying degree of taxes that come with using discount vouchers like Groupon... That was 2 years ago.. Still haven't seen it and they fail to acknowledge that without it, my company must eat a percentage of the taxes. total fail.

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for your feedback! We have introduced the voucher workflow for our customers using Groupon. Happy to have our Customer Success Manager reach out to you to discuss any other concerns you have. Please be looking for an email very soon. We appreciate your business and we hope to keep growing and improving to meet your needs. -Jessica

Beantwortet am 30.10.2018
Matthew
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

A great investment for online reservations & ticketing.

Exceptional service & support.

Solid, very well thought out, very few issues and outstanding support.

Xola lacks Fraud control tools. Basic things like black lisiting customers & cards.

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for the feedback, Matthew. Glad to hear the design and support are working well for you and your business.

Beantwortet am 6.12.2022