Adobe Campaign Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Adobe Campaign

Adobe Campaign ist eine Marketing-Automation-Plattform, die in der E-Mail-Automatisierung, -Zustellung und -Berichterstattung verwendet wird. Mit dieser Lösung kannst du dynamische Kampagnen über E-Mail, mobile Plattformen,...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Adobe Campaign durchsuchen

180 von 180 Bewertungen
Gautam
Gautam
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 25.7.2020

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support.
Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

Renly
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Why Adobe Campaign is The Best

It makes social media marketing easy and also comes with best content marketing features.
It also helps manage campaigns and is a great all in one marketing solution for business

Well, the tool has outperformed and no complaints.

Shaun
Shaun
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Platform

Warum Adobe Campaign gewählt wurde

We bought Adobe's sales pitch regarding how targetted we could become in terms of personalisation of marketing messages and understanding of our consumers. That was all rubbish after 2 years of complete failure by Adobe.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Campaign

apparent service benefits which were ultimately just not true.

Die besten Alternativen zu Adobe Campaign

Salesforce Platform

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Taylor
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Very good platform for marketing and sales data

This is a great platform for seeing your marketing and sales data and email management. It’s easy to use and I use it often within my work.

There is nothing that I dislike about it.

Ahmed
Ahmed

Bewertet am 20.1.2018

Great tool, slow customer service.

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers.
I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service.
Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

Amanda
Amanda
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Most helpful email marketing tool

Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Joshua
Joshua
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Heather
Heather
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Best Marketing product

I can happily say that I have had great moment from the time I started using this great product. It has led to faster growth of our company and empowered our marketing and sales team effectively.

This great product enables us to send email with advertisement of our products and services to our customers regularly. We are able to monitor our customers journey and heed to fulfil their needs.

I have never experienced any challenging situation from the performance of this platform since we deployed it in our organization.

wava
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 4.9.2023

social media marketing

I use to market my projects and business.

Adobe compaign is easy to use to create campaigns for social media and email marketing.

Integrates with social media such as Facebook to improve on marketing

Diego
Diego
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.12.2023

Multichannel marketing with Adobe

The local support is top, they have support for the area where I live. The price is something to consider for that reason the demo period was requested, which so far their work is fluent.

Adobe's best feature is campaign automation, from campaign creation to results analysis. It also includes integration with the entire Adobe line (Analytics, Experience Manager).

The cost and previous experience to take advantage of all the resources provided by the software are the main negative. In the case of the former, it limits its use to commercial companies and in the case of the latter, to the hiring of qualified personnel.

Imelda

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Harsh
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Nice Product by Adobe

Overall nice product

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Samuel
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 13.5.2023

How to track your business

Ease to useCompatible with other softwares

Limited to certain language which makes difficult other users to access

Divya
Divya
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Adobe E-sign

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Cameron
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

No it should be offers on all the sights

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Patrick
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

Adobe Marketing Cloud is powerful

We have used Adobe Marketing Cloud to make our marketing content uniformly on-brand across different channels.
It has greatly improved our workflows and helped our teams deliver exception content on time and beyond expectation.

We found that the onboarding process was slow at first. Some of our designers wanted to work exclusively within the Creative Cloud initially. However, once we cleared these initial hurdles, we have been very pleased with the results.

Alisa

Bewertet am 24.2.2018

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Maya
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

Conveniently track projects

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Maksym
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

Great tool for marketing analysis

With Adobe Campaign, I had the opportunity to create excellent campaigns. Excellent integration with CRM software. It is possible to attach several documents simultaneously.

To find out how to fully use the software, I had to look through a lot of educational materials on YouTube, which required a considerable amount of time.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 6.6.2017

Another amazing Adobe Product!

This program is very detailed and allows the user/users to connect, share and review content. The whole team can see what portions each team member has been assigned, as well as progress throughout a project.

There is a bit of a learning curve to this software. It may take some time for your team to get used to the workflow, etc.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Overall, great tool that solves almost all of our needs for the email marketing channel.

The level of granularity that can be achieved in our workflows has been a huge improvement for us. We now have much more flexibility in how we choose to run and trigger our automated campaigns.

Much steeper learning curve coming from a more user-friendly interface. Pretty buggy from time to time.

Dagny
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 9.2.2017

Steep Learning Curve, But Worth It

We have been using Adobe Campaign for almost a year and there are still some aspects of it that I don't completely understand. It's complicated and has a steep learning curve. However, it is definitely worth the investment! This software is both powerful and versatile.

Once you set it up, the software does the work for you.

It has a steep learning curve.

Seth
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

Best of the best

Adobe Marketing Cloud softwares are pretty easy to use even for a first timer. If you can't figure out how to do something, just Google it. I've been able to do it every single time.

Nothing really. Able to do everything I want to and can usually figure it out on my own pretty quickly.

Sheryl
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 22.7.2018

Totally Recommended!

I love Adobe softwares! And this one does not disappoint. The multiple features and capabilities with this product are endless! I can't say enough great things about Adobe Marketing Cloud, perfect for email tracking and marketing efforts.

The only downfall with this software, as well as all Adobe softwares is that it is really hard to get ahold of customer service compared to some smaller software companies.

• Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

Cost an arm and a leg

It was easy to use and send documents. I loved the software and the whole concept of e-signatures.

the cost was to much for our company. We have development team and to access the api they wanted more money then it was worth so we switched to DocuSign we negotiated a a better deal at the time.

180 Bewertungen