Polaris PSA Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Polaris PSA

Die TimeBill-Lösung von Replicon, Teil der Time-Intelligence-Plattform, bietet Anbietern professioneller Dienstleistungen die Möglichkeit, die von Beratern für spezifische Aufgaben und Projekte aufgewendete Zeit zu verfolgen...

4,4
4,4
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Polaris PSA durchsuchen

208 von 208 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

Replicon Timesheet Review

Overall very happy, fast response from the user support, ability to make custom changes for us when needed, good discounts on prices. Also like that it is easy to use. Lastly, really appreciate a their Reporting capabilities, allows us to do all kinds of reports from the system to feel payroll, make decisions, etc.

It is compliant with CPFF requirements, has a great ability to set up approval chains for supervisors.

Inability to maintain multiple costs for contractors for different projects using the same login account for that said contractors

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. Replicon is indeed GDPR compliant and maintains an up-to-date, comprehensive compliance library. We are pleased to hear that you find our solution extremely robust, flexible and user friendly. Please refer to the link below for allocating a project's costs to multiple clients:
Alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance. We value your business and will use your feedback to help us improve.

Neil

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

Replicon TimeAttend

Our staff have extremely flexible work locations and hours. Staff are disbursed among several states. Replicon allows us to manage staff time, project allocation, and invoicing via the web.

Online access and ability to integrate with QuickBooks for invoicing and management. Solid platform. One of the first time management systems available when we started looking. Relatively easy to setup multiple clients, multiple states, multiple project resources, and billing rates. Interface is reliable if not a little clunky. Intuitive - a plus for some of our less technical staff members.

Interface can be slow and a little clunky. Mobile App has limited use for the Administrators, but good access and interface for staff to enter time.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad to learn that you find our solution very robust and agile. However, we're sorry your experience with the mobile application did not meet your expectations. We designed the mobile version with a simpler interface and different functionalities for ease of use. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can improve based on your feedback. Thank you once again for your business and please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Beantwortet am 18.11.2019
Alisha

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

Online support

I would like to learn how to use this software to its full capabilities to be able to use with an accounting software program. I am not sure if there are accounting software programs that are easily linked together

It is very effective to be able to interact with the support team without having to be on the phone and still being able to get the job done effectively through remote support

that I am not fully aware of all of its capabilities and features as I am just learning the software.

Die besten Alternativen zu Polaris PSA

Caid

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

When I needed technical support writing a custom report, the Replicon team delivered.

We leverage Replicon's ability to write custom reports. We chose to use Replicon in large part because of its allowance of and accommodation for custom fields and reports. It is very powerful in letting us get at the data as compared to other platforms we've used. The Replicon IT team has always been very timely in helping us write formulas and code for our custom reports, when needed.

While the report-building tools are very good, I wish there was more ability to build exception-type reports particularly in the filters.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We are thrilled to hear that our solution has helped to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide to all our customers. We designed Replicon's reports to be both robust and flexible. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to customize the reports, and we'll help you out.

Beantwortet am 7.10.2019
Jonathan
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 30.4.2018

Replicon greatly improved our project visibility and made it easier for users to report their...

User interface is clean and friendly, so it is less of a burden for users to enter there time (which is often the last thing they think of). Now we can quickly generate reports to perform analysis of projects, which is helpful for planning new projects. It is also integrated with our SAP-Concur system, so we can see all time, expenses, and invoices billed against projects, giving us true visibility into our projects.

Ease of adding/updating projects including use of import tool, control over which users can charge to which projects, the ability to force users to report time against tasks (when needed), the clean and user-friendly interface, and the ability to integrate with SAP Concur to pull in expense and invoice data. This last item is an important one for us, as we have struggled with how to report progress of projects including time spent against projects and expenses/invoices billed against projects.

Another big one is the excellent customer service. The team is very friendly and responsive, and most of my requests have been answered/resolved in a short amount of time.

Not much that I don't like, but I would like to see more simplicity in the use of reporting templates. Each template has only certain available fields, and it can be hard sometimes to find the template with the right mix of needed fields.

Laura

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

Replicon Customer Support is Fantastic

Replicon is a solid company with very responsive and individualized support that fits our company well. We use the software for time tracking, resource loading, and numerous reports for the many projects worked within our company. So far, it has integrated well with our internal invoicing and payroll software. I have been impressed with the immediate solutions I receive when various issues arise or the assistance in solving a need for various project requirements. If a solution isn't found immediately, Replicon's support personnel are very thorough to follow-through and make sure the needs of our company are met if at all possible. In most cases, a solution has been found. Thank you Replicon Support Team!

Customer Support is very good. Very timely, responsive, and availability is great. This software works well for tracking numerous projects,employee time detail, and resources.

There are some issues from converting to one version to the next generation that are still work in progress to get performance up to what it was. However, the new gen added some wonderful features, so it was worth the trade off.

Dionne
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 23.11.2019

Amazing Cloud Clock software

We do facial recognition now for punching in and out and it works amazing. They are great to work with and very knowledgable of the product.

i can customize reports to meet my needs. Reports are sent directly to me on a weekly basis. i can reach customer service anytime i need something. Very friendly and efficient

Employees could log in and out from there mobile device and then we found out they were lying on the time cards by punching in and out this way.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you so much for sharing this great review! Everyone at Replicon has worked hard to design a robust and flexible reporting feature that provides 100% customer satisfaction - we're thrilled that our efforts resonated with you.
The links below can help you identify whether an employee was at their assigned work site when they punched in or out:
1) Punch map view and geofencing:

2)https://www.replicon.com/help/managing-your-teams-time-punches-using-replicon-mobile/

For more assistance, please feel free to contact us any time!

Beantwortet am 9.12.2019
Chuck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.4.2017

Great useful software. Be prepared for a long implementation cycle.

Ease of scheduling taking less time to do it. Able to fine tune our cost structure due to the instant knowledge of the daily labour cost of a project

The ease of report generation allows us to track our labour cost per project much closer than we ever have. Scheduling 300 people, and replacing people on the schedule, is much easier than our previous spreadsheet method.

The implementation process was extremely frustrating and took much longer than it should. In tow separate implementations, the project manager changed part way through the process. The project managers don't appear to be very knowledgeable about the client needs. For example, we had to do all of the research for holiday pay rules by province. This is something that should be baked into the system. For expense reporting, we had to do the research for the sales tax formulas. We would also prefer paying on a monthly subscription basis as we do with most other software, however Replicon requires an annual payment up front.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for the feedback Chuck. We've shared the feedback regarding implementation to the relevant team. Your Account Manager will get in touch with you to discuss.

Beantwortet am 4.5.2017
Tina

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Good timekeeping system - DCAA Approved!

Highly recommend this system overall.

This system is easy to use, allows for custom and preset charge codes. Things like holidays can be preprogrammed, but custom codes for special project can be added at any point. We also use Replicon to put in expense reports and get 2 tiers of approvals for expense through the system as well. They have recently added a good mobile feature as well for people who are at a customer site all day.
Allows for notes each day for time charged, as well as reasons for any hours that may change.

Mobile Application for time card requires you to download another app on your phone. You can also go through web on your phone, but the website loses its formatting and its is a bit challenging to do on your phone.
Maybe it is how we set ours up, but any leave you take pops up as holiday and you need to select PTO from the drop-down, I wish it was the opposite.

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

Effective tool for tracking time

The Replicon Web Timesheets helps us track time against the projects, as well as track R&D activities, and provides productivity metrics for our team to use to self-improve our business processses.

The main time-sheet is very straightforward to enter time records into. We use the reports heavily as well (see comments below), as well as tracking progress on specific projects and tasks.

Reports are limited in that you cannot setup a fiscal year for reports to divide by fiscal year quarters. Nor is there a nice way to export the data into our own in-house reporting tool to synchronise with other accounting related reports. We have some project check point reports that we have run 3 separate reports in order to get all the data we need, which is annoying but not the end of the world.

Also, the holiday calendar requires each holiday date to be entered manually instead of standing rules.

Paulette
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

Good product and good customer service

I've always been really impressed by the Replicon customer service. The product is good, but in the end it is only as good as the support provided - and that has always been first class.

We've been using Replicon to track staff time since 2006. We like that it can be used in the way that we need to use it - in that it can be customised to provide the information we require to inform our billing and payroll and allows us to track staff productivity.

Updates are always a bit scary, but the latest update (Gen3) has been a smooth transition with all the help we have needed provided quickly and effectively by Replicon customer support.

Darlene
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Useful tool

We use Replicon to capture labor time and generate budget achievement and profitability reports.

What I like most about replicon is the stability of the software. Whenever there are new releases or upgrades, our configuration is never impacted and the system works as intended. I also like having the mobile app in case I forget to enter something and am away from my laptop.

I would most like to see improvements in reporting and linking allocations with task assignments. We have never fully adopted allocations because of the intensity of data entry. For reporting, I'd like to have more advanced calculations supported.

Alicia

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Excellent Customer Service

Replicon is easy to use and very intuitive, but when I do require assistance it is incredibly easy to get a knowledgeable representative on the phone. We have the premium support package and I feel that it is worth the money.

We occasionally have issues with holiday time not recording properly.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We're thrilled to hear that you find our solution very intuitive and user friendly. Customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and we are pleased to know that we hit the mark. However, we're sorry to hear that your experience recording holiday time has fallen short of expectations. Feedback like yours helps us improve our services every day. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!

Beantwortet am 18.11.2019
Bercea
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

Replicon Review Corina-Xoomworks

Different kind of issues, I am learning more and more with every discussion I have with Replicon specialists .

I can run reports that enables me to view the data from different angles.

I am not fully familiar with all Replicon's functionalities. Requested a training.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! It's wonderful to hear that you find our reporting feature robust and flexible. Our help system was designed to help users get familiar with Replicon's numerous functionalities. Topics are organized by role. You can search by role, or navigate using the side menus. Check out this link for more information:
Or feel free to reach out to us at any time! Thanks again.

Beantwortet am 9.12.2019
LeAnn
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

Chat with us - Questions answered!

My representative was very patient and helpful. He offered to have a call with me to ensure he was understanding my needs. Ultimately, we did not need a call but we were able to communicate and he provided me an answer I will be able to take to my team and inform of how we can use Replicon as we hoped.

I am a new user to Replicon and am learning with many other project management users about the system. My experience with customer service has been wonderful today (this is my first interaction with the customer service chat team). The team member was very responsive and when he needed to have me wait, he asked me if I could wait while he further investigated my question and my need. Ultimately, he fully resolved my question and I will be able to provide my team with the information received today.

I am not able to quickly identify to which products my company subscribes. I had to engage with a representative to obtain a response. It would be nice if there were a way in my Replicon settings or information if I could find the information for myself.

Brigitte
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

Positive experience overall

ONE program to manage and track time-off as per HR Time-Off policies AND track how we're doing on projects (billable | non-billable hours on projects relative to budgets allocated; being able to write/capture 'notes' relating to hours worked, whether billable or non-billable).

Ability to establish and customize time-off policies, track hours accordingly ALONG WITH tracking details re: billable/non-billable hours on projects

Updating Payroll/Billing/Cost Rates - SHOULD be a way to pull up a current list of employees - and update on after the other, rather than having to update one at a time (same thing applies to updating 'project templates').

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Replicon

Would not go back. Our project managers are able to accurately review their project progress on a daily basis and any deviations can be corrected in real time rather than acting after the fact.

Daily functionality of being able to allocate hours directly to projects and tasks. This then allowed us to accurately monitor progress and ensure production is within budget and on time.

Cannot think of anything negative about the software

Diane

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

Replicon Gen 3

The accounting department particularly likes the reports that are available. It gives you a good picture of how a project is going, who is available for a project etc.

Our Replicon customer support has been amazing in helping resolve certain issues for us.

I like the software as it has all of your time keeping information in one place. Access to reports etc is very helpful

IAG upgraded to the Gen 3 version Octover 2019. There was a learning curve for sure but each week I am more experienced and move around the software with more confirdence.

Andrea

Bewertet am 20.6.2019

Replicon Lover

Replicon successfully brings together many layers of our operations in one software program.

Ease of use and functionality are great
Customer service is fast and reliable

Sometimes I am looking for more functionality options but I know they are working on updates constantly

Antwort von Replicon

We are thrilled that you took the time to leave us this great review. Ease of use is one of the founding pillars of Replicon, and we take pride in providing outstanding service to each and every client. Rest assured we will continue to provide the best service we can offer down the road.

Cynthia

Bewertet am 30.4.2018

Great customer service and support. Good product that my job a lot easier!

In addition to easy project tracking, you get to track time via tasks and accrual of employee benefits.

Easy to use both on the web or mobile app. Easy setup and management Report customization is a breeze,.

It does more than I have time to figure out. There are some features that can be expanded, for example, if an employee has an anniversary coming it should send an email reminder. It's already tracking time accrual for benefits so why not add in that simple feature.

George
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

Great solution

I am happy with the ease of use and flexibility of the application. I am able to track projects and hours spent on specific tasks associated with the project, and am able to extract the data I need. Also, technical support was quick to respond when I needed some assistance when creating a custom report.

Flexibility in tracking individual tasks associated with a project, and the ability to report on which resources are working specific tasks. Overall, the software is pretty intuitive to utilize the majority of the features I need to utilize as a project manager

My main complaint is the response time when using the software. Although, that is more a function of the network I am on at the client site rather than the actual application, as none of the other PMs have this issue.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you very much for your balanced and fair review. We are glad to know that you find our solution flexible, robust, and user friendly. It is something we have worked hard on and we are thrilled that our efforts have resonated with you. Because we always aim to deliver the best experience possible, we're gutted when we miss the mark. Thank you for taking the time to bring the response time to our attention. We will use this feedback to improve our services.

Lauren
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

Easy to use and update for project work.

Not the simplest software to navigate - icons are small and many user based options

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are thrilled to hear that you find Replicon's solution friendly and easy to use. We're sorry, however, to hear that your experience navigating our software did not meet expectations. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention - feedback like yours helps us improve our product for users everywhere.

Beantwortet am 3.2.2020
Preeti

Bewertet am 27.4.2017

Easy to Use and Most effective and efficient Time Management System

Easy to Use and Most effective and efficient Time Management System

I like the fact that I dont have to create manuals or documents. Its so easy to use and self explanatory as and when Consultant come on board.

Its reasonable in cost and Customer Service is Super awesome!

In sum - worh the price! Surely!

Great Customer Service, ease of use

not user-friendly reporting capabilities

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for the great feedback about us Preeti. Your Account Manager will get in touch with you to address the report queries.

Beantwortet am 4.5.2017
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

Timesheet Template

Flexibility and easy to use.

The drop down list in the Project/Task entry has a limit on the number of records to show.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to know that you find Replicon's solution user friendly, robust, and flexible. Please note that there are no limitations to the number of clients, projects and tasks you can create using Replicon's solution. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team.

Lindsey
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

There was an unexplained glitch and using the Chat function, it was resolved quickly!

Online Chat assistance was fantastic!

Online, instant Chat support is fantastic! If there is a user error or glitch in the system, it's really nice to be able to get it fixed in minutes. They are willing to do it for you or walk you through the process!

Sometimes you need the online Chat assistance to fix problems. It's a bummer that there are problems, but there are always problems with software.

208 Bewertungen