Über Metallic SaaS Backup & Recovery

Protect, secure, recover. Stay two steps ahead with Metallic data management as a service. Simple to adopt, simple to use, and simple to scale. From the minds of Commvault—ten times a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant—Metallic...

4,8

Tommy S.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

Metallic is the Apple of Backup and Recovery Solutions!

My overall experience with Metallic has been AMAZING! I can't say enough things good about them. The pricing the support and getting up and going was so easy. I call them the Apple of Backup solutions because its true. One call and they get you all setup until your data is protected! They will work with big and small businesses which I personally like. Everyone needs protection.

I like how easy it is to get setup and started. You can be up and running backing up your office 365 same day! I put in a request for service within that day I was speaking with a rep to get me activated and up and running. Its gives me peace of mind that I can set this up and running same day and move forward on with my day.

There isn't any experience I could say that is bad. The experience I had with them was nothing but good.

Benjamin R.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Metallic is easy, secure, and reliable.

It handles endpoint backups very well. Encrypted and reliable.

Once Metallic is setup, you can forget about it and let it do its thing. I like the daily reports that I've setup to run and I don't have to worry about it.

The user interface can be a little tricky but not hard to understand and configure.

Robert H.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

Why we are looking else were for a back-up solution

Our backs are failing every day since early April

We have made multiple appointments but I never connected. I was ask to go into Office, but no detailed instructions.

Tech Support - very hard to get the assistance needed

Antwort von Commvault

Hi Bob.
Customer experience is top priority for us. We contacted you within hours of learning of your support request last month, and have reached out again several times since. In case your contact information has changed please contact us directly at [email protected]
As you know, we've been able to identify the issue is with expired credentials unrelated to your Metallic deployment. We hope to hear from you soon so we can help you resolve this quickly, walking through the fix as we've offered.

Beantwortet am 18.5.2021

Die besten Alternativen zu Metallic SaaS Backup & Recovery

Mark L.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

Metallic 0365 Backup new customer

Implementation was simple enough to diy without reaching out to support. From my first conversation to the most recent, the Metallic team is excited about their product.

Metallic for O365 is very easy to setup and maintain. It makes life easier for our busy team. It has been a set it and forget it solution. Metallic's support and success teams are receptive and helpful. We have been Commvault customers for many years and their support team has always impressed us.

Documentation is somewhat limited. IP filtering is not currently an option.

Mark A.
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

Mark' view of Metallic

It has done the job I need without much hassle or fuss, just what an infrastructure product should do.

Easy of integration with Commvault, a package deal.

Have to go thru a vender to add additional capacity/licensing.