Airtable Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Airtable

Airtable ist eine cloudbasierte Projektmanagementlösung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen sowie Abteilungen in größeren Unternehmen. Dieses System konzentriert sich vor allem auf die Datenorganisation und -kollaboration. Das...

4,4
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Airtable durchsuchen

2.013 von 2.013 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.12.2023

Super um eigene kleine Tools zu bauen!

Super, Tool um kleine Automatisierungssoftware selber zu bauen. Ich konnte innerhalb von 30 Min. ein eigenes Recruiting Tool bauen. Was mir deutlich die weitere Arbeitet erleichtert hat.

Bedienbarkeit könnte noch etwas besser sein – mehr Integrationen wären toll!

Steve
Steve
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

Only limited by your time and creativity

We have about 10 different business processes that we track in Airtable. It's amazing how flexible it is, and the overall experience has been extremely smooth. It's especially easy to get new users up to speed quickly because of how intuitive the Airtable is, which is an especially difficult feat given how extensively you can customize everything. They have a great online help and video training as well.

Airtable brings actual structure to our working environment. We use for a team of 15 to track tasks, projects, and even for lightweight documentation of work done or where stuff is. I really like the flexibility and the ability to create just about anything with it and still make the finished product look nice. The UI is what people first comment on when I invite them to our shared set of bases--either "it looks great" or "this is easy" or something like that. I especially love the integration with Zapier so that if you need to go outside an Airtable base, you probably won't have to do manual entry--it can sync with your other app.

With the free version, you will hit the record limit will pretty easily. I wish they had a lower-priced plan that was above the free version, but below their much more expensive tiers.
A second huge miss is that there was really no way to do rich text. That severely limits the usefulness for using Airtable as any kind of repository for content or anything like that. Basically you convert everything to HTML markup and store it as plain text in Airtable, but like I said they have promised to fix this . . .

Aomukaga

Bewertet am 12.5.2024

Airtable: Event planning and project management

I love the flexibility that comes with the tool which makes it possible to manage various projects.

The tool is effective and i have not seen any challanges.

Die besten Alternativen zu Airtable

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

Airtable is one to watch in the future

Airtable has very specific uses that would be hard to replicate anywhere else with another piece of software. It has many flaws and drawbacks, but once you accept them (and find ways to circumvent them) it can be quite a handy and interesting piece of software.

When I first started to use Airtable, I came away deeply frustrated with it's usability. It's sometimes slow, straightly obtuse to use and has many "pending features" that would be extremely helpful for some of the simplest of tasks.

However, there came a time when I had to organise a league table for a tournament over the internet, and all of sudden, Airtable clicked.

What Airtable is good at is creating a database of entries for a specific use, so for example, making an internet registration form where a user can enter data and "register" their interest in a particular thing is so quick and easy to do.

I created an application form which auto stored the data into a highly organised table that I could then use however I wanted (I created a league table from the registered users with ease and shared the results of the league as the scoring progressed) - all via the internet, I don't know of a way that I could have achieved this without AirTable, Google Docs would have been a possible solution, but Airtable allows you to add attachments easily (so images, etc) as well as allowing you to manipulate (And hide) data in any way you can think of using Rollups and Lookups - two of it's most powerful features.

Once you get used to it, Airtable becomes useful, and I can see myself using it again and again when I want to organise a very specific and distributed task on the internet.

Don't think this is Excel in a different disguise, it's not, it's not as adaptable and not as powerful as Excel. You couldn't use it to track a project or manage a holiday system or anything like that, but creating a full customer list for a newsletter? Yep, easy, that's the kind of thing it DOES do really well.

It could use a few more features on the free tier of the software (the paid tier unlocks "blocks" - which is a strange name for plugins, which allow you to view the data in different visual ways but ultimately it's not as well integrated as it should be and therefore has a limited use)

Another thing is that Airtables mobile interface is woeful compared to it's desktop version, and for some reason you can't access the desktop website via mobile. I have no idea what compelled them to make this decision but it's something they need to address in the future. The mobile layout is next to useless.

Marina
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

Great Spreadsheet Alternative

I am very pleased. We currently use it for several important databases and it works fantastic.

The color coding is the best feature by far

Nothing yet, so far this software is exceeding expectations

monday.com

Warum Airtable gewählt wurde

Wanted more customization settings and this delivered!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

Value and options made it a no brainer for us
Osmond

Bewertet am 15.4.2024

The powerhouse for organizing and elevating your projects

I like the variety of visualisation tools and project views at your disposal in this tool which simplify data analytics.

It is not the ideal tool for complex projects since it has limited automation capabilities.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 4.5.2024

Airtable Is Like a Mixture of Excel and GoogleDocs

Airtable is an easy way to keep track of multiple projects and their varying deadlines along the pipeline to completion. It's pretty much designed like an Excel workbook with columns that can be filtered and grouped. I found it very easy to use, especially since it is so similar in design to Excel. I say it's also like GoogleDocs in that it's a collaborative document that can be updated at will.

Unlike software like Jira, you have to keep checking your particular Airtable link to see if changes have been made to your workflow. It'd be nice if each time a change to the workflow was made, such as a deadline change, there was an easy way to tag or email the person affected by the change.

Vikash
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Experience With Airtable

Very Good Experience with Airtable because it's offered to view data and Gant Chart and Gallery.

Airtable is a highly valuable tool for organizing data, managing products, and streamlining workflows across various industries and use cases and it 'uses collaboration features, integration capabilities, automation capabilities, mobile accessibility and supportive community and resources.

The pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for the user.

Isabel
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Almost perfect

Highly recommended as an overall productivity tool, but not better than your best-of-breeds software.

It is a very powerful tool, with integration capabilities and a strong game for online collaboration. It has more than 20 features that you would like to see in your regular spreadsheet software.

It has some limits, especially for regular users. It may function as a CRM, but it is not a CRM. It is not as intuitive as Trello or Asana. Power users that dominate integrations and formulas will find a workaround for everything.

Jake
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

Airtable is great for sorting large CSV's

I love how easy it is to sort, group, and bulk edit csv's in airtable. It allows for a ton of flexibility and functionality to edit data for my customer's accounts.

If you are in multiple workspaces, it can sometimes feel clunky. Additionally, you're unable to search by content inside of the sheets when looking for a table / project.

Also CSV import is a bit tough to navigate as it is pretty hidden.

Ipek Nil
Ipek Nil
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 9.5.2024

Great Tool for Management

I like the agility this tool provides because it's one of the most recent ones.

Needs a little improvement in terms of the interface.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

AirTable is an Advanced Form of Excel

My work team uses airtable as opposed to Excel or Google Sheets to keep shared records, and this has been very helpful to us especially in keeping lots of complex information in one place that we can easily sort through. Because it has more features than a traditional excel sheet, like attaching documents or pictures, it is an easier way to keep track of documents than a traditional Cloud Storage system like Dropbox or Google Drive. It also gives us lots of special "blocks" that we can use (but are still exploring) so we can continue to improve our workflow and data spread.

I love that this works as an Excel document, but you can also do so much more with it - attach documents, check boxes, drop down options, and so many more things. It has great integrations with other platforms, and is easy to set up for various different functions that Excel could never offer. I also love the extra blocks you can use that give you more options for functions, such as creating pivot tables, sending texts, keeping an organizational chart, and even setting a countdown! It makes me want to explore more ways I can use this to help make our workflow better within my work team.

It does take a little getting used to at first if you are used to excel. It's not quite a replacement for Excel if you are trying to make a traditional sheet with borders, and it also isn't as easy to highlight select cells and copy/paste them in other places like in an Excel sheet. It also doesn't really support traditional Microsoft formatting which is kind of annoying when you try to copy information in. But seeing as how this is a better system for containing information, its pros outweigh the cons and you can easily use Excel and Airtable at the same time to support your various needs.

Udayan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

Google Sheets/Excel on steriods

Overall experience with Airtable has been amazing, I think it's a brilliant product for cross team collaboration and I love the flexibility you get.

While there are a lot of things that are great about airtable, these are the ones I love the most:

1. Flexibility to do everything from project management, sprint management, and GTMs.
2. Ease of use: This is like using excel sheets so creating a new task project is basically hit enter and start typing. Obviously, the features are 10 times better on airtable.
3. The different kind of views that I can have is also brilliant, the calendar view, kanban view and my favorite.

I think the only place this tool lacks is in just pure documentation. While you can write long form content here, it doesn't feel natural or intuitive. I really wish they improve the long form text field with rich content formatting and more.

One more thing which is a pain is the mobile app. Feels like an MVP but the viable is so low. I can't even add comments via the app. Quite sad.

Asana und Notion

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

Flexibility and better cross team collaboration. (Also Asana's free version is a joke.)
Kevin
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!

My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

Aimee
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Data collection powerhouse & beautiful intuitive forms

I love everything about Airtable and it’s an invaluable part of my business operations. I use it daily. I have created so many forms and I used multiple other software‘s in the past to collect data from my students. I found that every single other software that I used had limitations and costs associated with it that just continue to go up the more forms I created. The thing I love the most about Airtable is that it has a beautiful interface, it’s free to use, and I don’t ever lose access to my data.

I love everything about the forms in Airtable. They are completely customizable. They populate the data in an easy-to-read spreadsheet. It sends me automatic notifications every time that someone fills out a form. It keeps all of my systems and my school organized because I have a form for everything and there are no limits on how many forms I can have it really has allowed me to create a beautiful system of collecting data.

There’s a ton of features in Airtable that I don’t use. I think when I first started I spent a long time trying to figure out how I can use their other features. However, I don’t think that every feature that they have is worth using. However, since there is no cost to Airtable that doesn’t matter.

Ahmed
Ahmed
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

"Airtable: The Most Powerful Tool for Teams Looking for Efficient Data Management and...

My overall experience with Airtable has been extremely positive, It is an incredibly powerful yet easy-to-use online platform that allows teams to quickly create and manage databases, build powerful automations, collaborate on projects, and much more, The intuitive interface and variety of features make it an ideal tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows, Airtable is an invaluable resource that I would highly recommend to any team looking to streamline their processes.

I really appreciate how intuitive and easy-to-use Airtable is, It has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to quickly create and manage databases, collaborate with team members, and build powerful automations, It also offers a variety of integrations with popular cloud storage solutions and third-party apps, making it a great tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows.

The one thing I like least about Airtable is that some of the more advanced features can be a bit confusing to use, particularly for users who are new to the platform, However, Airtable does offer great documentation and tutorials to help users get up and running quickly.

Knack und Zoho Creator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

We chose Airtable over the other products because it offered the best combination of features and price, It has a simple, intuitive interface that allows us to quickly create and manage databases, build powerful automations, collaborate with team members, and much more, It also has great integrations with popular cloud storage solutions and third-party apps, as well as a variety of tools for managing data, Also the pricing was very reasonable, making it an affordable solution for teams of all sizes.

Bewertet am 19.8.2023

Seamless Organization and Automation

Airtable has transformed our workflow. It lets us organize, manage, and automate our projects and tasks in a way that's tailored to our unique needs. The customization options are endless, and we've created the perfect interface for every project. We plan to continue to expand our use of Airtable and are actually now hiring a new team member to look after data, which I suspect will further our use of Airtable.

We love Airtable's outstanding automation and linking features. Automating repetitive tasks and connecting our data to other platforms has been a breeze, saving us a lot of manual work. The interface is so user-friendly that it hardly feels like we're dealing with a database. We can easily create custom views for different projects, and it's great to be able to adjust the interface to meet our specific needs. I personally really like the calendar and kanban views, and the easy to build dashboards and highly flexible interfaces. These have allowed us to modernize old processes.

Initially, there was a bit of a learning curve with Airtable. But once we got the hang of it, the possibilities seemed endless and we want to integrate it even further into our work. The only real con we’ve encountered has to do with the need to add collaborators to a base, and accordingly the cost associated with this.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Airtable gewählt wurde

Asana was great for project tracking, but Airtable does so much more. We prefer a smaller number of tools.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

We chose Airtable due to its versatility. The customization of views, linking between records, and automation capabilities make it stand out. The user interface is also more visually pleasing and intuitive than a typical spreadsheet or CRM.
Ali
Ali
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 14.11.2023

Airtable Streamlines Client/Agency Collaboration

We have also used Airtable as a database for clients -- it's a great collaborative tool and has more flexibility than Google Sheets/Excel.

Airtable makes it easy for our agency to collaborate with clients on content management. Previously, we used Asana but the client could see too much into our internal back-end and collaboration. Airtable allows clients to see the front end, as well as submit revision request. This creates a cleaner, more professional experience for our clients.

It has come with a slight learning curve, but if you take the time upfront to determine the most efficient ways to set up your bases; the time it takes to set it up/learn is minimal compared to how much time it will save you long-term!

Trello und Asana

Warum Airtable gewählt wurde

We made the switch to create a better connect management and approval system for our clients!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

Airtable was the most versatile! It allows us customize each base for each client depending on their unique needs!
Ing Siang
Ing Siang
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Early User and a Returning Addict

Overall I am a super fan of Airtable - first discovered, fell in love, and told everyone I knew about Airtable 3-4 years ago, IIRC when they first appear on Product Hunt. Build a whole bunch of bases to manage my person life (book list, financial trackers, a large inter-linked base to track 3D printing activities for a local maker space etc.). Stopped using it for awhile because I was focusing on my day job for a few years, before coming back to do side projects and businesses.

Ended up build a tracker for my subscription business, with automated renewal and receipt email generation via Zapier. Airtable is not perfect but it made a non-coder me into someone who can create a solution that’s “almost there”. I always tell people - Airtable can’t do everything (like a fully customized software) but 80% of your need can be satisfied by Airtable with 20% of effort, broadly speaking.

I also love their Customer Services - while it is no longer the Airtable 2-3 years ago where I just chat using the chat tool (Intercom or..?) and ask UX related questions as they come to me (simple questions, not too different from asking a coworker in your office) and even caught the CEO Howie Lou a few times; it is still a very well supported software/ company where the CS team actually know the system really well and does’t just shove canned responses in your face.

Overall, lots of love for Airtable!

Ease of use, basically a database without the complexity of being one. No more managing of tabulated data via spreadsheet or simple table in word processing software. I also like the fact that I can do data entry in expanded and table views (I have a base called “Ideas”, where each column correspond to an area of interest in idea generation, e.g. Problem, Market, Competition, Elevator Pitch etc. - which the preferred data entry method is in the Expanded Jew; where as for base such as my “Bank Transactions Tracker”, the table field is better.

I also like how they aren’t just focusing on being American (yay to company that bother to cater to ALL date format under the sky) although for some other colum type they haven’t got down to it yet (telephone number etc.).

Personally I am a big fan of the Pro feature Blocks, which I used to create performace dashboards for my freelance subscription business. The Blocks feature is the only reason I opt to pay, although I am paying mostly out of my credits accumulated during the earlier days of Airtable.

Also like the community that’s building on top of it, forum is very active and lots of power users to learn from.

Combine with with other IaaS tool such as Zapier and you get a really powerful tool.

Insufficient control (can be easy to make mistake such as accidental typing etc.), lack of data validation (upon data entry), and interface could use more customization (e.g. lots of empty/white spaces in Card views, can’t have multiple lines in field header etc.).

Lindsey
Lindsey
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)

Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!

Colin
Colin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site.

I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly.

A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works.

I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible.

I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of.

I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Madelyn
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Airtable Makes Our World Go Round!

We LOVE. AIRTABLE! It's something we use daily, and it is the heart of our operation. We could not be as cohesive and productive without it. They are always updating, changing, and improving their software, and we are so grateful for that. We recommend Airtable to anyone and everyone we encounter in the business world, and I personally use the free version of Airtable to help organize my own personal life in many different ways (Christmas shopping, garden planning, groceries, etc.). It's not often you find a program that can help fully organize and run a business, while also being able to be an asset in your personal life, and Airtable bridges that gap beautifully.

I could not recommend Airtable any more highly!

We love Airtable here at Kindred, and use it consistently, every single day. It's our hub for data, collaboration, task management, some scheduling, and just general across the board connectivity. It's consistently being updated and upgraded with new and improved features that we are always looking to implement. Airtable can do it all. It's great for our team because of the option for different views of the same information. Some team members are most productive with a classic "excel" view, while others prefer more pictures/visually appealing views to help them find the most success. Airtable allows all of that flexibility for our whole team, and as I've said before, we couldn't live without it.

In terms of cons, there are a few things that I think could make Airtable better. For example, while there are lots of online forums and resources for any question you could imagine regarding how to make Airtable work even better for your team, we are unable to hop on a call with any customer service representatives. Call me old school, but this is something that is truly a big downside for me, when I'm not able to jump on a phone call and ask a few quick questions. They do get back to you over email, however, it typically takes 2-3 times as long to resolve an issue that way. It would also be nice to just have the chance to hop on a Zoom call with an Airtable representative to talk about ways to make our Base work better, and I'm not aware of any way that is possible!

The other thing is, there is no way to connect emails/texts/phone calls to the base. For us, that would be a game changer, if we were able to merge our email server with Airtable, and would help us be even more synchronized and organized. Not a must - but it's definitely on our dream list!

Enrico
Enrico
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Most powerful and flexible project management tool ever

Airtable became my one stop shop for managing data / projetcs / processes - no more spreadsheets.

Most pleople start Google Sheets or Excel when they need to "control" something (a projetct, to-do list, CRM, content calender, inventory, etc). Airtable is a perfect tool to replace this: it has the "spreadsheet" feel, making it so easy to start, but it can go much further than a spreadsheet, both in terms of the amount of dimensions you are able to control and reports you can easily generate. You can scale it to a full ERP and CRM system, step by step, customized exacly the way you want.

The inability to link data from multiple bases . So you either have to build a giant base or you have to duplicate data in different bases. There has been some positive developments on this front, though.

ClickUp

Much more scalable

Easier to use
Patrick M
Patrick M
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

Powerful software to organize our workflow and manage projects and tasks.

We can keep all of the information from many platforms together and constantly up to date, which cuts down on the time it takes to search Google or Outlook because it's already in Airtable. He has been an amazing performer in my field of work in tracking our workflow, allowing us to handle project information more efficiently and construct easy programs for our clients and ourselves without coding, nothing complicated. We can configure access levels for different users and build custom views in Airtable, which has helped us keep track of our equipment, calibrations, supporting papers, and manuals.

The capacity you have got to speed up work and open potential with effective apps that interface your information, workflows and groups, makes collaboration more effective and makes a difference keep a great record of all exercises performed during work . What I just like the most around Airtable is its client interface since it takes after that of a spreadsheet; it has made it simpler to get it, I like its effortlessness and the wide assortment of apparatuses it offers; permits you to effortlessly make basic programs and custom databases in minutes without coding. It's a awesome out-of-the-box arrangement for those looking to upgrade from Exceed expectations and Google Docs, my company was seeking out for a stage to store and oversee numerous of our information sets and workflows.

Some tools or settings are still in the Beta phase, which might cause some confusion; although being straightforward and simple to use, some features impose a tiny learning curve, and the mobile application interface is not that simple. We began utilizing Airtable for a single solution but it was incredibly expensive; as we worked out how to utilize it for many more applications, the expense became justified.

Rukmini
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 15.10.2023

A fantastic tool for almost any project

As a company, we've explored various project management tools over the past few years, and we've confidently settled on AirTable as our top choice.I highly recomment it.

I appreciate how user-friendly AirTable is, thanks to its straightforward onboarding, color coding, and flexibility. I've used AirTable in my last two jobs, and it has boosted my team's efficiency enormously. Our teams rely on AirTable daily to oversee a wide range of projects, from small projects to complex ones. My favorite feature of AirTable is the ability to use filters to quickly access specific data. This is incredibly useful for assessing project status and team capacity, which, in turn, helps with future assignments. AirTable is versatile, catering to both entry-level users for managing individual tasks and supervisors seeking insights into team performance and project allocation.

Documentation could be improved, I would say.

2.013 Bewertungen